Originally Posted by Fubarski
Originally Posted by duck911
Wrapping up an 18 year over rocks.

What was his name?

Japanese single malt.

Suntory Yamazaki

Goooooooooooooooood stuff.

I can always tell when you're drunk.

You start implying you were a Marine and that you're a first responder.

#FOS

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by ISRO

Originally Posted by Heym06
Nice to see we are finely going to achieve herd immunity! And the masses will see how they've been dooped by the media, and democrats!

We appear to be a ways off......................

Polio threshold was 80%..........just sayin............

11 million cases out of 328 million..................

https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases...rd-immunity-and-coronavirus/art-20486808

ISRO's still scared to death.

LMAO

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by deflave

Originally Posted by Ginther

Good ole Snake Tits how's that Blue Beer taste........ur still the biggest [bleep]/twit on the fire

Are you enjoying the failed Trump law suits and Trump falling into depression

Not long and ya Commie Pedo Grifter President will be locked up LMFAO

Hey Duck!

You finally found a friend.

LOL

They be breeding like cockroaches

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Confused
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by BangPop
Just a little perspective for anyone who doubts the case numbers. I spoke with a former colleague that I hadn't talked to since I retired. We were at a 450 bed hospital. At the peak of the COVID case load last spring there were 38 patients in the various units. That number dwindle to 6 by July. As of yesterday there were 71 patients admitted. A significant number of those are on a ventilator, some of which will require ECMO to have any chance to survive. It's no joke.

Well of course they're putting more on ventilators, that's the quickest way to get that federal cash. I mean your not going to kill them unless they go on a vent.

O
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by irfubar
Classic 24HCF.

Sadly.

What a fuggin' GOAT SCREW of a thread.

Maybe you & Old Cooter would feel more at home at the facebook..... they won't let Flave on

Flave uses his sock puppets on Facebook like he does here. He’s covered.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
IC B2

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
Classic 24HCF.

Sadly.

Maybe you & Old Cooter would feel more at home at the facebook..... they won't let Flave on

Is your vag still sore? LOL

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
O
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by BobBrown
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
Classic 24HCF.

Sadly.

Is your vag still sore? LOL

Kinda.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
B
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy
Originally Posted by BangPop
Just a little perspective for anyone who doubts the case numbers. I spoke with a former colleague that I hadn't talked to since I retired. We were at a 450 bed hospital. At the peak of the COVID case load last spring there were 38 patients in the various units. That number dwindle to 6 by July. As of yesterday there were 71 patients admitted. A significant number of those are on a ventilator, some of which will require ECMO to have any chance to survive. It's no joke.

Well of course they're putting more on ventilators, that's the quickest way to get that federal cash. I mean your not going to kill them unless they go on a vent.

It's idiots like you that make the Fire special.

G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G

Today Sweden gave up on trying to get heard immunity, it did not work. They may try it again when they get a vaccine. They had 5X more deaths than

Finland and 3X more death than Denmark. They are closing bars and limiting groups to 8, plus wearing masks. What they did was kill more old people than

any other country except USA. Not sure about schools staying open. They are going to follow the plans of Finland, Norway and Denmark for now. Covid-19

is off the charts in the midwest with some state at 40% to 50% test positive. It seem to be going up in every state.

G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
I bought a mask for my frozen turkey so I can cook it next week and be sure it doesn't have the virus.

Don't limit your challenges
Challenge your limits
IC B3

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
China is opening and we are closing. We need Trump.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
It is certainly a weird virus?

My DIL's mother has been in the hospital since last FRI, she has been sick for over two weeks now.

Son, DIL and grandson[4YO] all tested positive a week and half ago.

Wife and I were exposed while watching grandson 2 Fridays back by watching grandson due to her families issues with it.

None of the 5 of us have had anything[cough,temp, stomach, nothing].

FJB & FJT
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by GunTruck50

Today Sweden gave up on trying to get heard immunity, it did not work. They may try it again when they get a vaccine. They had 5X more deaths than

Finland and 3X more death than Denmark. They are closing bars and limiting groups to 8, plus wearing masks. What they did was kill more old people than

any other country except USA. Not sure about schools staying open. They are going to follow the plans of Finland, Norway and Denmark for now. Covid-19

is off the charts in the midwest with some state at 40% to 50% test positive. It seem to be going up in every state.

STFU you cuck

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Today Sweden gave up on trying to get heard immunity, it did not work. They may try it again when they get a vaccine. They had 5X more deaths than Finland and 3X more death than Denmark. They are closing bars and limiting groups to 8, plus wearing masks. What they did was kill more old people than any other country except USA. Not sure about schools staying open. They are going to follow the plans of Finland, Norway and Denmark for now. Covid-19 is off the charts in the midwest with some state at 40% to 50% test positive. It seem to be going up in every state.
Sweden may have adopted the New York strategy. First kill off the high maintenance unproductive population. Seems as if it was the plan. Sweden and New York may have found out that cradle to grave social support is financially impossible. I really believe that was the reason behind New York's response.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Hastings
Today Sweden gave up on trying to get heard immunity, it did not work. They may try it again when they get a vaccine. They had 5X more deaths than Finland and 3X more death than Denmark. They are closing bars and limiting groups to 8, plus wearing masks. What they did was kill more old people than any other country except USA. Not sure about schools staying open. They are going to follow the plans of Finland, Norway and Denmark for now. Covid-19 is off the charts in the midwest with some state at 40% to 50% test positive. It seem to be going up in every state.
Sweden may have adopted the New York strategy. First kill off the high maintenance unproductive population. Seems as if it was the plan. Sweden and New York may have found out that cradle to grave social support is financially impossible. I really believe that was the reason behind New York's response.

+1

Page 10 of 10 1 2 8 9 10

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

482 members (1minute, 22kHornet, 1lessdog, 1beaver_shooter, 1234, 1badf350, 50 invisible), 2,120 guests, and 1,152 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,256
Posts18,504,765
Members73,998
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.