Home
Posted By: Seafire So Why do you live in Oregon? - 12/01/20
That is a common question I see asked when any one is on a political discussion and the state I live in comes up..

yeah we are ran by lying cheating democ RATs, the city of Potland is here, and their favorite sons and daughters
are all Antifa idiots and BLM members and supporters...

the liberals can't legalize drugs fast enough....transients and thieves have more rights than their victims...

We're close to California state line, so we have an endless supply of more idiots wanting to move here,
to worsen the political situation, drive up cost of living...and Lord knows between those liberal transplants
and our own idiot liberals, there is no such a concept as too much taxation.....

You have all of that.... but then as an East Coast raised kid.... where Metro DC was home...

There is things and places here that don't exist on the East Coast....

Like this morning.. its 8 o'clock...and standing out on what use to be a golf course behind my house...
I am spending time starring at a big 7 x 7 Bull Elk, at less than 75 yds or so, as he is starring back at me..
and looking at his antlers which have to be growing to a height of 4 plus feet on each side of his head...
milling around him, is one or two smaller bulls grazing, with the small herd of 25 to 30 cows around them...

yeah, the neighbors house is in the background, but so what.....

Then there was Sunday....Got a call from Roy, asking if I felt like going shooting... Local Range is on lock down
by order of Queen Kate... I let him know, so he goes out Quartz Creek Road to find a place to shoot... I'm busy at home
today.....days all fogged in here....

About 2 PM, I am done with home crap, and head up in the direction Roy was going to look for a place to shoot..
Going up and up and up a dirt Forest Service Road for 30 minutes... Fog is getting thicker and thicker...
Finally ran into Roy... he's off the road parked....tells me its not too far up more that we'd be in sunshine...

He leads me on up the road, and finally the fog thins out and we are under nothing but blue Sky... hardly a cloud in sight..
We are probably at 4,000 altitude, you can see literally for hundreds of miles in any direction... South East, East and North East
we can see Snow Capped Mountain peaks...around us all in the distances you can see mountain tops and ridges in all directions..

They each look like Islands in a sea of gray fog, forested tops rising out of the fog that is around us, as far as the eye can see...
well over 100 miles in each direction... if you really look, you can see the curvature of the earth in the far distance...

Down in the Fog its chilly and damp... up here its warm and dry, and the temp is in the 70s.....

There is no place like this, any where on the east coast, which was and always will be home for me...Virginia..

Every where you go in this country.... you can find democRATs and those being in charge of all life it seems..

up at 4,000 ft and above a sea of fog down below, they are all gone.. you are away from all of that..

even with all the clowns tearing up forest service roads and the sides of banks, on their dirt bikes...

There is still a sense of peace....and you are away from it all.... and probably 15 miles from your front door..

and then this morning in the fog, there stands that big 7 x 7 bull elk with his little herd, right out your living room window..

this is why I live here.....
That's a nice Roosevelt ..
Yeah,...but your state taxes finance the Communists who are in the process of killing America.

That's a heavy price to look at an elk.
Thanks for that, Seafire, I feel better now. Sometimes I forget.
Seafire, there are other places that share many of Oregon's natural qualities without the political downsides.
Elk.... check
Spectacular views... check
Majestic mtns ... check
Ocean..... not so much
All the Californians use to say "it's all worth it for the weather" not so much any more.
The Communist Pacific Coast states are trying to kill themselves. But productive tax paying conservatives who insist on living there are keeping the political cancer that comes from there on life support.
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Yeah,...but your state taxes finance the Communists who are in the process of killing America.
Do any of our federal taxes finance the Communists who are in the process of killing America...?
Originally Posted by antlers
Do any of our federal taxes finance the Communists who are in the process of killing America...?

Absolutely.

That's why I'm all for the Balkanization of the U.S.A.

But in the meantime, I'm not going to live behind enemy lines and finance the Communist states.

,...seen one elk, ya seen 'em all.
It's none of my business where a person decides to live, or how they spend their money.

It's also none of their's where I choose to live, or how I choose to spend my money.
Originally Posted by irfubar
Seafire, there are other places that share many of Oregon's natural qualities without the political downsides.
Elk.... check
Majestic mtns ... check
Ocean..... not so much

No doubt Oregon is. beautiful state. Used to be. great hunting and fishing until the Dems destroyed that.

Check out the Steens, Owyhees before you die
Might it be the chance at busting a cap in a squatch,s azz, that keeps people living up their???

And making big benjamins off being front page on the National Enquirer, talk show circuits, hunting show,s, and revenue from the carcass???
Wackos of all stripes live in the Pacific Northwest. It seem to have a special talent for producing serial killers.

https://www.seattlepi.com/local/article/Why-are-there-so-many-serial-killers-in-the-3732021.php
Life is what you make of it and beauty is where you find it.
Wackos of all stripes live in the Pacific Northwest. It seem to have a special talent for producing serial killers.

https://www.seattlepi.com/local/article/Why-are-there-so-many-serial-killers-in-the-3732021.php

Bristoe

Google the demographics and murder, home invasion rate of Baker City Oregon and Memphis, TN and report back on here. lol

Kentucky's no slouch either. But you knew that.
Originally Posted by Salty303

Living the dream in TN.

. You are one lucky guy living up in BC
Originally Posted by ribka

Bristoe

Google the demographics and murder, home invasion rate of Baker City Oregon and Memphis, TN and report back on here. lol

Ok that’s funny...

I don't run into very many unsociable people in Kentucky,..and very few true wackos. Mostly, out here where I live there's 2 categories of people,...families who have lived here for generations and people who have moved out here to get out of the urban areas. This is a very conservative community about 30 miles north of Lexington. More than a few people who are tired of Lexington's commie schitt have moved up the road to here,...and most of the people here largely keep to themselves.

So there's a lot of people like me.
Posted By: cvmw Re: So Why do you live in Oregon? - 12/01/20
Coos Bay Oregon here, I own 11+ acres 8 miles from the beach as the crow flies, I have a hundred yard range in my front yard and a small landing strip for my ultralight in the back. I have a hard time coming to grips that I will have to sell and move because the [bleep]'n libs have made it impossible for me to retire here. even paid off I will never own my land, and I will be taxed right out of my retirement income when it come to that time, and that is right around the corner. Seems there is hardly a place to run to, so I guess it's stay and fight for what is mine. Kinda wish it would just come down to war on this ground, at least that way I have a fighting chance while I can still sight down the barrel and booby trap the perimeter.
I grew up here, so it’s all I know.

That being said, my passions include hunting, fishing, crabbing, and clamming. I have a boat that’s large enough to take me 50 miles offshore in the pursuit of tuna, closer in for halibut, not to mention salmon, bottom fish, and crab.

I have another boat designed for rivers that also doubles as a lake boat. The ocean boat lives in her moorage on the coast for six months of the year, so I have to make do with the river boat when I fish lakes.

I have deer and turkeys in the yard, and I’ve seen elk from my deck down in the valley. I have a few acres and I can’t see my nearest neighbor.

I hate what my state has become politically and socially but that shìt fades away when I’m on the water or in the woods, or even enjoying a beverage on my deck.

But maybe Florida, if I could find a place where I could still fish and crab.

P
Originally Posted by Springcove

Bristoe

Ok that’s funny...

Am I supposed to be surprised that Memphis Tennessee is a schitthole?

Besides, Baker City, Oregon only has 9000 people. Memphis has 650,000. Apples and oranges,.. But in any event, I don't know why you want to talk about Tennessee to me. I don't live in Tennessee.
Bristoe I meant no offense. Just curious have you ever been out west and seen the country?
Originally Posted by Springcove
Bristoe I meant no offense. Just curious have you ever been out west and seen the country?

Many times.
Volcanoes over 11,000', Sand dunes 300 feet tall, Steelhead and salmon in the rivers, deserts with bighorn sheep and cactus, endless miles of sagebrush and antelope, rain forest with almost 200" of annual precip in places, forests that most folks couldn't dream of, 600'+ tall waterfalls, the longest lava flow on Earth, The largest river to flow into the Pacific Ocean, etc etc etc

This Fall I filled my over the counter bear, elk, and buck deer tags within 12 miles of my front door.

Yep, the place sucks alright..
Originally Posted by longarm
Volcanoes over 11,000', Sand dunes 300 feet tall, Steelhead and salmon in the rivers, deserts with bighorn sheep and cactus, endless miles of sagebrush and antelope, rain forest with almost 200" of annual precip in places, forests that most folks couldn't dream of, 600'+ tall waterfalls, the longest lava flow on Earth, The largest river to flow into the Pacific Ocean, etc etc etc

This Fall I filled my over the counter bear, elk, and buck deer tags within 12 miles of my front door.

Yep, the place sucks alright..

I've seen all of that. It's still commie country. I won't live in a commie city,....forget about an entire communist state.
Well then, that's another great thing about Oregon.
The Marxist Cancer has infected EVERY STATE.

Some are just in a much more advanced stage.

If you paid Federal Taxes 2009-2016 you helped finance the most criminal POTUS Regime in American History.

So that whole Taxes argument is bunk.
Originally Posted by Remington6MM

Bothell, Washington,...Hillary country.

https://results.vote.wa.gov/results/20161108/snohomish/precincts-1.html

laugh

If other States - including Kentucky - would stop sending their queers and misfits out here we might get the place back to what it was once.
FYI even as recently as the late 80s Portland was a clean, hardworking city. And Bristoe you are dead wrong about it all being commie.. if you had actually seen some of the things I listed then you would have been in E. OR, which is anything but commie. Hell, even Linn County here in the valley voted all red.
Every state has its schithole cities, Kentucky included. Some are just more developed than others.

Outside of Louisville, Portland, Nashville, Seattle, Bozeman etc......and the booming suburbs surrounding them, most folks are down to earth good people. More alike than different.

IMO, we are all fugked in 20-50 years. I see a complete shifting of political party lines way before any Balkanization will take place. We ain’t there yet, but it’s coming.
Originally Posted by FatCity67

If you paid Federal Taxes 2009-2016 you helped finance the most criminal POTUS Regime in American History.

Money is money. If you live in a commie state your state taxes are financing that state's commie activities.

Commie states should be starved out,..and they would *be* starved out if every conservative living in them moved to a red state.

Because the prey are a bunch of naive, trusting, dumb fugks.

Not to mention 50% of them have a non-extraditable warrant so they tend to not ask a lot of questions or talk to the poleece.
This Fall I filled my over the counter bear, elk, and buck deer tags within 12 miles of my front door. Yep, the place sucks alright..
In addition to not living where some other’s (self professed “patriots” and “freedom lovers”) think you shouldn’t live...you should also not cook your steak the way some other’s think you shouldn’t, you should also not drink your bourbon the way some other’s think you shouldn’t, you should also not watch on TV what some other’s think you shouldn’t, you should also not drink the brand of coffee that some other’s think you shouldn’t, and you should also not spend your money and buy goods that other’s think you shouldn’t.

Even though ‘everyone’ who pays federal taxes is financing the Communists who are in the process of killing America.

lol
Originally Posted by MadMooner
Every state has its schithole cities, Kentucky included. Some are just more developed than others.

Outside of Louisville, Portland, Nashville, Seattle, Bozeman etc......and the booming suburbs surrounding them, most folks are down to earth good people. More alike than different.

IMO, we are all fugked in 20-50 years. I see a complete shifting of political party lines way before any Balkanization will take place. We ain’t there yet, but it’s coming.

The people could balkanize themselves if they would. It wouldn't be recognized by the federal government. But when a city like Portland or Seattle dominates the politics of a state, it's time to let that state starve. The productive conservative people in that state should move their influence to a state with like minded people and let the communists in their former states curl up and eat each other.

There’s no doubt that you’re in great country. About 5 or 6 years ago we looked at purchasing a very remote parcel (around 300 acres) around 50 miles or so from Grant’s Pass (close to Jack Creek) It had a large pond (2 or 3 acres), and a fairly large structure on the property, no power, and a few miles of road and a bridge to maintain! I chickened-out, a lot of money, I was scared of the Oregon politics, and I’m too old to start over!

I’m glad that you’re happy.....hopefully you can continue to enjoy! memtb
Over 300 miles of coastline, the 2nd longest undammed river in the West, some of the most fertile soil found anywhere in the world, hell we even have a geyser just to keep it interesting.
It's almost as if there might be a reason the largest unforced overland migration in history ended here in Oregon...
This Fall I filled my over the counter bear, elk, and buck deer tags within 12 miles of my front door. Yep, the place sucks alright..
In addition to not living where some other’s (self professed “patriots” and “freedom lovers”) think you shouldn’t live...you should also not cook your steak the way some other’s think you shouldn’t, you should also not drink your bourbon the way some other’s think you shouldn’t, you should also not watch on TV what some other’s think you shouldn’t, you should also not drink the brand of coffee that some other’s think you shouldn’t, and you should also not spend your money and buy goods that other’s think you shouldn’t.

Even though ‘everyone’ who pays federal taxes is financing the Communists who are in the process of killing America.

lol

It's not about steak or bourbon.

It about conservatives who live in states where the communists make them their bitches.
It’s about conservatives who live in states where the communists make them their bitches.
What about conservatives who live in a country where the communists make them their bitches...?
Absolutely.

What about conservatives who live in a country where the communists make them their bitches...?

Name some alternatives. I've been looking around for some places to recommend to my children.

Living the dream in TN.

. You are one lucky guy living up in BC

Living the dream...yeah, heard of it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eOkkWIOkWl8&feature=emb_logo
The Visegrád Group sounds interesting. The Commies hate it.

https://www.theguardian.com/comment...-enough-of-liberal-democracy-eu-must-act

Both governments prefer ‘conservative nationalist’ states to democracy. Brussels should take a stand.
When did Oregon start it's decent into liberal hell? Can anyone remember a time when it wasn't? Serious question... not trying to be a smart azz.
Name some alternatives. I've been looking around for some places to recommend to my children.
I don’t know of any Bristoe; not of any that I’d be willing to up and move to. That’s the point. ‘All’ of us who are paying federal taxes are supporting things that we don’t ‘support’...regardless of the state we live in.
Posted By: 79S Re: So Why do you live in Oregon? - 12/01/20
Originally Posted by deflave

Because the prey are a bunch of naive, trusting, dumb fugks.

Not to mention 50% of them have a non-extraditable warrant so they tend to not ask a lot of questions or talk to the poleece.

Hey I’m $50 away getting my plane ticket Florida so can you still pick me up at the Airport???
copperking81
Portland was still very nice in the late 80s/90s. I know for a fact that the New Yorker magazine for at least an entire year ran a glossy 5 page insert in the middle of each issue advertising Portland and the Gorge, etc as THE place to move to. Someone mistakenly bought me a one year subscription (big miss) and it pissed me off badly. It was all about selling real estate. Since then Portland went to Hell. I haven't been there in years.
Fact of the matter is it's the immigration to Oregon from other States that screwed it up politically

Fact of the matter is it's the immigration to Oregon from other States that screwed it up politically

It's not just there, it's that way everywhere.
What is it someone else said? They keep
voting the same expecting different results. . . .
I grew up in Oregon on the reservation apparently one night the smart fairy visited me. I joined the Army never looked back, last time I set foot in Oregon was 2008. Ph uck that place, when I did go back my buddies were doing the same chit before I joined. It was like going back in time lol..

Anyhow pictures from Alaska

Kenai River me and buds were Dipnetting for reds
[Linked Image]

Kasilof river/beach
[Linked Image]

Kodiak island very southern end you can see Pacific Ocean
[Linked Image]

Someone say shooting? My daughter shooting a 600yd match this past summer.
[Linked Image]
79S,

Can I visit some time?

It's not about steak or bourbon.

It about conservatives who live in states where the communists make them their bitches.

Help me understand how I’m a communists’s bitch.

P
79S,

Can I visit some time?

Anytime bring your golf clubs!
Crane hunting in Delta Jct.
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Caribou hunting by Boundary Alaska
[Linked Image]

Ice fishing top secret location, you can see Denali in the background
[Linked Image]

We crossed the savage river to get to here. Overlooking the Teklanika river. This is the river the hippies from Oregon, Washington crossed to get to the school bus. They would come in off the stampede trail.
[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by Ranger99

It's not just there, it's that way everywhere.
What is it someone else said? They keep
voting the same expecting different results. . . .

In a word, no, but I'm sure it helps you sleep.
Originally Posted by 79S
Crane hunting in Delta Jct.
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Caribou hunting by Boundary Alaska
[Linked Image]

Ice fishing top secret location, you can see Denali in the background
[Linked Image]

We crossed the savage river to get to here. Overlooking the Teklanika river. This is the river the hippies from Oregon, Washington crossed to get to the school bus. They would come in off the stampede trail.
[Linked Image]

those are great pics

I would consider living in west-central Oregon. Friend has a ranch in the sagebrush. I go out a couple/few times a year.

They hint that they are looking for someone to take over and keep asking my daughter how interested she is in it.

Great country. No one around. Nearest town is a real dump, but they are everywhere.
Grew up in the Big Empty of Crook County. Ran trap lines, Gov't coyote hunter (back when there was such a thing), guided Mulie hunters (partly to keep 'em from shooting our Appaloosa's), and ran packlines to the sheep herders in the high meadows.

Then the `gubment came calling saying I'd won an all expenses paid trip to SEA. Liked it so much I stayed for a 2nd tour.

After that, just not the same no more. Haven't been back.
I live here for the work. And I'm legally obligated for another 2 year.

After that this state as Redneck says.... can KMRRA!!
Originally Posted by Puddle
Grew up in the Big Empty of Crook County. Ran trap lines, Gov't coyote hunter (back when there was such a thing), guided Mulie hunters (partly to keep 'em from shooting our Appaloosa's), and ran packlines to the sheep herders in the high meadows.

Then the `gubment came calling saying I'd won an all expenses paid trip to SEA. Liked it so much I stayed for a 2nd tour.

After that, just not the same no more. Haven't been back.

Lived in the neighboring county Jefferson County. Talk about a high school football rivalry. Crook county Cowboys vs the Madras White Buffalos..
I love Oregon. I go there for two weeks every spring and only go home after I've run out of ammo for the sage rats.

Did I tell you I love Oregon?

Money is money. If you live in a commie state your state taxes are financing that state's commie activities.

Commie states should be starved out,..and they would *be* starved out if every conservative living in them moved to a red state.

You know thats a fallacious supposition. It may make you feel better but it ignores the reality of this country's socioeconomic situation.
Originally Posted by copperking81
When did Oregon start it's decent into liberal hell? Can anyone remember a time when it wasn't? Serious question... not trying to be a smart azz.

I lived and worked in Southern OR back in the boom days of logging, roadbuilding, dam building...'60's and '70's. To me it was blue collar conservative heaven. Decent wages, affordable housing, everything a working stiff with a family could ask for. You guys are probably right...immigration mostly at fault, but all up and down the I-5 corridor from Portland to Ashland was a string of re-education centers...they called them colleges and universities...they were turning out little Marxists and environmentalists at the rate of tens of thousands per year. And slowly without any fanfare, down she went, sweet Oregon, trying to imitate France.
Elk.... check
Majestic mtns ... check
Ocean..... not so much

No doubt Oregon is. beautiful state. Used to be. great hunting and fishing until the Dems destroyed that.

Check out the Steens, Owyhees before you die

Killed a sheep just south of the Steens a few years ago and have spent time around Owyhee.

Here is my story with Oregon, in 2005 friends and family talked me into moving to Oregon from N.W. Montana. I was told how conservative the county was. I had fond childhood memories of vacations to the Oregon coast and Cascades. So I moved, bought land and started to build a business. I tried to hire help, everybody who answered my ad wanted paid under the table as to not affect their disability payments.
It was a culture shock for me, the drug & entitlement culture was something I had not experienced before. If things weren't locked up they were stolen. The vast majority of Orgonians I interacted with were dirtbag entitled leftist. They would try and cheat, lie and conive every chance they got. I learned to hate most of them.
That being said I have some very fine friends that still live there and I visit often. Still love the coast.
As soon as I was able I moved back to N.W. Montana

You know thats a fallacious supposition. It may make you feel better but it ignores the reality of this country's socioeconomic situation.

No.

The first step in getting this country right again,.....if it ever happens,..is getting its people to split up and live among those who share their ideology,...to live together according to ideologies.

Those who insist on living behind enemy lines and supporting the enemy with their tax dollars are hindering the process.

They can justify it by talking about how pretty the commie mountains are,..or how big of a rack the commie elk have,...or how many commie salmon they catch.

But it doesn't matter. They need to quit fuggin' around and stop being the financial bitches of the commies.
5 or 6 years ago, we seriously considered 25 acres outside of Roseburg. Things didn't work with the sale of our house so it all fell through. That was before the governor got the boot and the queen took over. Sometimes things work out for the best.
Oregon born and raised. Wish they would split the state and let bi- Kate have Portlandia I would live on the Eastern side if the lib-tards had no say and the East side could govern itself. I know it would never happen, but if the farmers and ranchers that work and feed us would shut down for a year, the big cities would die. Retired but still thinking of moving.
Yes we had elk in the front yard for maybe 25 years. Then the democrats started moving in slowly. Then someone start sneaking in a few wolves here and there. Not too bad. Now the wolves are coming down from Wyoming. Now they passed a law to introduce wolves now. Elk are slowly disappearing.

No.

The first step in getting this country right again,.....if it ever happens,..is getting its people to split up and live among those who share their ideology,...to live together according to ideologies.

Those who insist on living behind enemy lines and supporting the enemy with their tax dollars are hindering the process.

They can justify it by talking about how pretty the commie mountains are,..or how big of a rack the commie elk have,...or how many commie salmon they catch.

But it doesn't matter. They need to quit fuggin' around and stop being the financial bitches of the commies.

Do the communist states still have to financially support the non-communist states?
Can anyone remember a time when it wasn't? Serious question... not trying to be a smart azz.

Yes.
I was born and raised in Roseburg, Oregon. Grew up in the country on a ranch. It was a redneck town. Loggers and millworkers. I am a proud redneck!!. I can go deer and elk, hunting 20 minutes from my house. I can go to the beach in a 1 1/2 hrs. I can be in central Oregon in 3hrs. Douglas County where I live is majority Republicans.
The problem started when the Californians started moving here in the 80's. Brought there liberal views with them.
Look at this years, vote by counties in Oregon. The majority of counties voted for Trump. But the counties where Portland, Salem, Eugene and Bend are, voted for Biden. They control our state. Don't worry these comies are moving to your state too.
Originally Posted by JimFromTN

No.

Do the communist states still have to financially support the non-communist states?

The communist states are too busy supporting the street people, the illegals, and the negroes. They can't collect enough taxes to support anybody else.

The only purpose the communist states serve is being a magnet for the parasites of American society.

The productive, conservative residents who live in the communist states work their lives away to support the street people, the illegals, and the negroes who trek there to take advantage of the communist politics which dominate the region.

,...but they get to look at a fuggin' elk every now and then for their contributions to the states Mad Dog 2020 fund.
"Our son lives in the basement and collects beer cans to support himself because the Commies taxed his college fund away from us and gave it to the street people, the illegals, and the negroes. But it's okay!,...because I saw a big fuggin' elk out the back door today".
,...fuggin' idiots.
30 years in the Old good Oregon left in 83 moved to Alaska. the difference for me between moving back to Oregon from Alaska is about 30% on taxes and loss of benefits in real dollars. Most of my family still live there and I like to visit rural Oregon but don,t want to live there any more. And when I visit its rural Oregon.

The quiet conservative Oregonian let the loud pushy outsiders take over and it is the mess it is now, sad!
,...fuggin' idiots.

Tell us how to live oh learned one who's state is perfect and who's schit doesn't stink. What percentage of eligible voters in Kentucky voted for Trump? What about the rest? Yeah you got it goin on Bristoe you miserable old coot maybe it just makes you feel good to call everyone down that isn't in your pretend microsphere? Or are you that miserable? And to think you may get to fish your neighbor's pond one day. Maybe. Livin the dream. hahahaha

I don't run into very many unsociable people in Kentucky,..and very few true wackos. Mostly, out here where I live there's 2 categories of people,...families who have lived here for generations and people who have moved out here to get out of the urban areas. This is a very conservative community about 30 miles north of Lexington. More than a few people who are tired of Lexington's commie schitt have moved up the road to here,...and most of the people here largely keep to themselves.

Same thing here. I live in a Red part of the State with a population of 1400. We all hate Liberals and could care less if Portland burns.

We’d probably get along, if you weren’t such a scared twat about fishing your neighbors pond.

😎
The commie's bitches are out in force tonight.

"At least we can fish in a commie pond",....and schitt.

Ya'll put in some overtime tomorrow,....but some commie negro an extra pint of 2020.
WORKERS OF THE WORLD UNITE!,....and work your ass off to support parasites,...
,....fuggin' idiots.
Virginia and North Carolina are on a similar path to Oregon. In particular Virginia. Virginia is going to be an absolute dumpster fire in another 10 years.
B - You realize your state is one of the biggest welfare states in the nation? Top 5.

Over 20% of Kentucky's income comes from commie welfare. Granted, 20% of Kentucky income ain't much in the big picture, but still.

You can crow about it all you like.
Virginia and North Carolina are on a similar path to Oregon. In particular Virginia. Virginia is going to be an absolute dumpster fire in another 10 years.

The south has been a dumpster fire for decades. Broke dick and livin' on federal handouts.

Virginia has been fugged for eternity. It's D.C. extended.
Looks like y'all right behind the Rez Rats for suckin' up gubmit cheese.
Originally Posted by JamesJr
It's none of my business where a person decides to live, or how they spend their money.

It's also none of their's where I choose to live, or how I choose to spend my money.

Amen to that. Some people just have a need to bitch about stuff that's none of their business I guess.

its going to happen every where.....even kentucky.....bristoe was a city boy till a couple of years ago I believe ...if so he has no room to bad mouth other people.....bob

B - You realize your state is one of the biggest welfare states in the nation? Top 5.

Over 20% of Kentucky's income comes from commie welfare. Granted, 20% of Kentucky income ain't much in the big picture, but still.

How much they pay? I maybe move out to Ky hide all my schit and get on the welfare, get me a trailer and live like a king like Bristoe. LOL

The south has been a dumpster fire for decades. Broke dick and livin' on federal handouts.

The south shall rise again but they can't afford it
laugh
I love the south. It will always be a part of home. I just don't have any illusions about what it is and what it is becoming.

How much they pay? I maybe move out to Ky hide all my schit and get on the welfare, get me a trailer and live like a king like Bristoe. LOL

You live in Canada. Besides the fact that you have no place in a discussion of America, the leader of your country is a whiffenpoof.

If you ever get to the point that you choose to tackle American citizenship and what goes along with it, get back to me.

Until then, you don't count. You might as well be from Abu Dhabi for all that your opinion of America matters.

So fug off,...eh?
Most states can be saved, or destroyed, by just a few bad governors.

Better “Check that attitude bro”. You’re making sense and Bris can’t decipher logic, especially when he’s ballz deep in his bottle with the LZ Boy on full recline.

LOL

😎

You live in Canada. Besides the fact that you have no place in a discussion of America, the leader of your country is a whiffenpoof.

If you ever get to the point that you choose to tackle American citizenship and what goes along with it, get back to me.

Until then, you don't count. You might as well be from Abu Dhabi for all that your opinion of America matters.

So fug off,...eh?

Drinking Bristoe is way better than Sober Bristoe.

So fug off,...eh?

And you live in Kentucky. LOL

So fug off,...eh?

+1

Oregon Liberals love being a national train wreck. “Keep Portland Weird” means they’re fûck’n idiots.

😎
Originally Posted by Beaver10

Oregon Liberals love being a national train wreck. “Keep Portland Weird” means they’re fûck’n idiots.

😎

Have you done the math on blue vs red counties in your state?

😎

Have you done the math on blue vs red counties in your state?

More Red, obviously. Population crushes us. We’re fûcked!

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

😎

😎

That's not doing the math.

😎

That's not doing the math.

Today you’re a teacher checking work. Feel free to look. It’s staggering.

😎

😎

So you haven't done the math?

I'll continue to be a Utahrd........

Different problem. It'll be an Oregon / Washington state like dumpster fire in about 10 years.

😎

State wide

56.5% Biden 1,340.29

40.4% Trump 958,410

What’s your point?

😎🤷🏽‍♀️
More by county for Flave

https://www.oregonlive.com/politics...rump-biden-county-by-county-returns.html

😎
Originally Posted by Seafire
That is a common question I see asked when any one is on a political discussion and the state I live in comes up.

There are more good reasons than I can shake a stick at. If there were a country better than the US, I'd move there. If there were a state better than Oregon, I'd move there. I'm here. Says something. It doesn't matter where you go, there will be tradeoffs. If you get more of this good thing, you get more of that bad thing with it, inseparable. I was born here. Other than a few short stints .. and a minor bit of travel .. I've spent my life here. God willing, when it is my time I will die here.

Tom
Originally Posted by T_O_M
That is a common question I see asked when any one is on a political discussion and the state I live in comes up.

There are more good reasons than I can shake a stick at. If there were a country better than the US, I'd move there. If there were a state better than Oregon, I'd move there. I'm here. Says something. It doesn't matter where you go, there will be tradeoffs. If you get more of this good thing, you get more of that bad thing with it, inseparable. I was born here. Other than a few short stints .. and a minor bit of travel .. I've spent my life here. God willing, when it is my time I will die here.

Tom

I'm T O M. *grunt*

I live in O R E G O N. *grunt*

Life is G O O D. *grunt*
I see E L K. *grunt*

I catch S A L M O N. *grunt*

I'm T O M. *grunt*
This matter is an example of an untrained mind. If you are a good person raising a good family and contributing to the society in which you live that is negated by your living in a blue state. You must support communism and wish to see the end of American values if you don't live in a rural part of a red state. Sounds kind of like the the rantings of a drunk in the bluegrass. Everyone is entitled to freedom of expression, some make this appear to be a bad thing.

LOL

mike r
😂😂😂 god damn this place is amazing!! Haha

Beave both your houses are in the wrong color man!! Arm yourself
Always entertaining reading from people bashing Oregon that are from the the east and do or have lived in city's there.
Wonder if they ever think about the racial demographics.
I guess that sort of thinking ain't allowed in today's fantasy world

It would seem that the people that live on the political better states should be happy that people still live in some of the s---hole states.

otherwise they will be knocking on your door. I know that is happening in MT., ID. and they don`t like it.
Originally Posted by Judman

Home is Tillamook County.

G2G

😎😬
I’m still waiting for Bristoe to tell me how I’m a communist’s bitch.

Probably because I pay taxes to the state, and the state uses those tax dollars in ways of which I do not approve.

If so, we’re all somebody’s bitch.

P
Linn County here, red as can be.

P
Originally Posted by 700LH
Always entertaining reading from people bashing Oregon that are from the the east and do or have lived in city's there.

Absolutely.

87% Caucasian here.

What's the breakdown where you live? Tell me your town and I'll look it up.

Let me guess,....94% Communist, 6% people with their house up for sale.

Oregon has one of, if not the lowest black population in the country...It’s the white liberals who think and act black that make up the negative delta.

SMH

😎

G2G

😎😬

Fuuck it was about even, I figured tillamook woulda been closer to Lewis county up here where I’m at.
No,...that's probably wrong. More likely,..88% Communist, 6% with their house up for sale,...6% brain dead conservatives that spend their time looking at elk in the back yard.
Well we’re still good up here. Thurston, pierce, king and snohomish counties fuuck us

Oregon has one of, if not the lowest black population in the country...It’s the white liberals who think and act black that make up the negative delta.

SMH

😎

Which one are you?

G2G

😎😬

Fuuck it was about even, I figured tillamook woulda been closer to Lewis county up here where I’m at.

Clatsop County “Blue”. Wtf?

Astoria must love liberal policies I guess.

😎

SMH

😎

Which one are you?

Get sober before your wife comes home and tells you that you smell.

😎

SMH

😎

Which one are you?

😎

Not much of an answer.

Give my regards to Ward, June,..and muhfuggin, Wally.

G2G

😎😬

Clatsop County “Blue”. Wtf?

Astoria must love liberal policies I guess.

😎

No shiit, loggers and fishermen.. unbelievable
I have it on good authority that Oregonians are sometimes unpleasant to the willfully ignorant, bigoted and braindead.

They even have schools that teach science.

What a f-ing nightmare!

SMH

😎

Which one are you?

😎

Not much of an answer.

By your way of thinking, buying a Russian bride must make you a communist, no?

LOL

😎
,...another one showed up.
Originally Posted by kk alaska
30 years in the Old good Oregon left in 83 moved to Alaska. the difference for me between moving back to Oregon from Alaska is about 30% on taxes and loss of benefits in real dollars. Most of my family still live there and I like to visit rural Oregon but don,t want to live there any more. And when I visit its rural Oregon.

The quiet conservative Oregonian let the loud pushy outsiders take over and it is the mess it is now, sad!
Russian bride? Does she come with A PKM, RPD, and some RPG’s? If so, I am in.😂

SMH

😎

Which one are you?

😎

Not much of an answer.

By your way of thinking, buying a Russian bride must make you a communist, no?

LOL

😎

I married a Russian,....you married an EBT card.

Who's the communist?
Kentucky produces the best whiskey in the world.... I will argue about that.😂😂

Other than that I could care less where someone lives or who they vote for. I can say I wouldn’t wanna live too Far East of the Rockies

Other than that I could care less where someone lives or who they vote for. I can say I wouldn’t wanna live too Far East of the Rockies

Same thoughts here brother...

Brother and sister both live in Cali, of course I still love 'em!

My wife is actually from there.
(just puked in my mouth a little...)

lol

One of the hottest women I've ever known was from Corvallis.

Roommate off campus in Missoula at UM.

Smokin'...

She had a boyfriend that lived in CO, met him once, he was cool...

Looking back had I not been a gentlemen we should have boned.

Super smokin' chick.

Rescued her from the gulag,...stole her away from Boris Badenov,....my Natasha,...

The west coast in general has a bumper crop of hawt wimmens no doubt.
Best part about Pac 10 football is the cheerleaders!
Tell us again about all the fun, good times, and memories you've made using all that public land east of the Rockies

Why I'm a Utah'd

65 miles in the dirt today & saw one other truck

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
West coast can have hot chicks... guarandamntee ya Oregon is not in the category..... we called them SOFAS (southern oregon fat ass's.) The most hideous women you can imagine

these guys were ahead of me......

1500 years or so

Rescued her from the gulag,...stole her away from Boris Badenov,....my Natasha,...

No question she’s attractive. It’s her critical thinking that malfunctioned deciding on you.

But, hey, she’s still a chick and they make mistakes.

You get that small home purchased for her to live in after you become seed fertilizer?

😎
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]Those look awesome. I love finding petroglyphs and pictographs out in the wilderness like that.
West coast can have hot chicks... guarandamntee ya Oregon is not in the category..... we called them SOFAS (southern oregon fat ass's.) The most hideous women you can imagine

Lol. Thats kinda how I feel about Worshington. Always thought Oregon had better looking women.

BC has some lookers. One of the hottest women I've ever eyefugged was sitting on top of a HUGE pile of corn at a road side stand outside of Chilliwack.
Originally Posted by SamOlson

lol

Smokin'...

Super smokin' chick.

Didja hit bro???
Apathy is certainly a path, till it's not.

Lol. Thats kinda how I feel about Worshington. Always thought Oregon had better looking women.

BC has some lookers. One of the hottest women I've ever eyefugged was sitting on top of a HUGE pile of corn at a road side stand outside of Chilliwack.

Oh man BC and Alberta have some smoke shows!!
I’m still pissed Rona fuucked my last 3 hunts of the year! 😢 Clint killed a hammer on the coues hunt so that help a bit!! 😂😂

Which brings me too, Arizona is a super cool badass state. Is it commie run?? Haha

lol

Smokin'...

Super smokin' chick.

Tis why we are where we are.

😎

State wide

56.5% Biden 1,340.29

40.4% Trump 958,410

What’s your point?

😎🤷🏽‍♀️

My point is that you have not done the math.

You get that small home purchased for her to live in after you become seed fertilizer?

Three houses and counting. Looking for the fourth.

Sweet!

Now your approaching our portfolio.

😎

Damn Bristle, keep this up and you will be one of those damn evil rich landlords..... smile
Good job! smile

Sweet!

😎

Brother Beav... I am several notches below slumlord...... smile
It's fun watching limb dick west coast queers being proud of being in a limb dick liberal [bleep] hole, married to liberal hippies and not caring whilst pounding on their chests how great the hunting is.

It's why I wouldn't die for anyone from the west coast. Let them idiots live in they liberal rot the created.

😎

State wide

56.5% Biden 1,340.29

40.4% Trump 958,410

What’s your point?

😎🤷🏽‍♀️

What math are you referring to?
"Our son lives in the basement and collects beer cans to support himself because the Commies taxed his college fund away from us and gave it to the street people, the illegals, and the negroes. But it's okay!,...because I saw a big fuggin' elk out the back door today".

Never had a elk coming in hot and screaming on a bugle, cow call, seen a huge mule sky lined on top of a mountain, have a grizzly woofing at you off trail, chased chukar and huns on the snake river breaks, hunting sharpies on the prairie with a good dog, never swung flies for b run steelhead, never had a west throat cut slam a stimi, have a 30 inch bull trout grab a brookie on a dry, never had a King hit a plug or chummed with live bait for tuna 50 miles off the coast or picked up up a big halibut or ling off of the coast or put out pots for Dungeness and fresh dry powder being first on top of mountain skiing .

You got your rebel flag, bugs, humidity, al Sharpton clones, fried food and worn out tractors though
The last thing any of us should be doing is allowing idiot liberals to chase us from our homes.
The last thing Oregonians should be doing is allowing fireballz to represent their state. He makes the freak shows in Portland seem reasonable.
Wow Shiits gettin serious here!!!

😎

State wide

56.5% Biden 1,340.29

40.4% Trump 958,410

What’s your point?

😎🤷🏽‍♀️

This would explain your twat governor. Can you guess about 2020, or does it not matter (rhetorical)

Oregon had 7 Blue counties in the 2018 election for a total of 567,707 votes out of 934,498 votes. It would appear that not just the blue counties put her into office.

Maybe the math that more people in Florida voted for Joe Blow than live in Oregon

Never had a elk coming in hot and screaming on a bugle, cow call, seen a huge mule sky lined on top of a mountain, have a grizzly woofing at you off trail, never swung flies for a steelhead, never had a west throat cut slam a stimi, have a 30 inch bull trout grab a brookie on a dry, never had a King hit a plug or chummed with live bait for tuna 50 miles off the coast or picked up up a big halibut or ling off of the coast or put out pots for Dungeness and fresh dry powder being first on top of mountain skiing .

You got your rebel flag, bugs, humidity, , fried food and worn out tractor though

That's well worth the price of feeding your anti-American government. Enjoy it, while you can. Fortunately your grand daughters will be kneeling before the BBC.

Never had a elk coming in hot and screaming on a bugle, cow call, seen a huge mule sky lined on top of a mountain, have a grizzly woofing at you off trail, never swung flies for a steelhead, never had a west throat cut slam a stimi, have a 30 inch bull trout grab a brookie on a dry, never had a King hit a plug or chummed with live bait for tuna 50 miles off the coast or picked up up a big halibut or ling off of the coast or put out pots for Dungeness and fresh dry powder being first on top of mountain skiing .

You got your rebel flag, bugs, humidity, , fried food and worn out tractor though

Does Kentucky have snow capped peaks and millions of acres I can roam? no they don't so it will never see my lily white ass.... wink

Maybe the math that more people in Florida voted for Joe Blow than live in Oregon

Yet it went Red. It's fun to see you idiots defend a [bleep]
Originally Posted by BtailHunter

That's well worth the price of feeding your anti-American government. Enjoy it, while you can. Fortunately your grand daughters will be kneeling before the BBC.

My state went full red.... well minus one pos senator

Does Kentucky have snow capped peaks and millions of acres I can roam? no they don't so it will never see my lily white ass.... wink

But at the current pace, a lot of brothers will be seeing that lily white ass, all funded by you. Gotta love the irony. Keep feeding the enemy.

Sweet!

😎

Brother Beav... I am several notches below slumlord...... smile

We all are....Slums LOADED!

😂😎

Where do you live that's so perfect, or are you ashamed to say?

Weren't full then, was it?

I'll give you a hint, we have more negros than your mom has seen, maybe, and still went straight red, while idiot almost all white states went full on liberal.

I can roam all of it, also,...and all it costs me is a 2 day drive in a car. I don't need to pay commie taxes to the commie overlords day in and day out for eternity. I can see it whenever I choose for a few tanks of gas.

As for Elk,...they're some around in Kentucky. Anyone who wants to see them just goes and looks.

But I really don't care if no one comes to Kentucky. I'd prefer that they not.

It's for us,...not them.

I can roam all of it, also,...and all it costs me is a 2 day drive in a car. I don't need to pay commie taxes to the commie overlords.

As for Elk,...they're some around in Kentucky. Anyone who wants to see them just goes and looks.

It's for us,...not them.

Why would anyone go to KY when they can fund commies, whilst their daughters are sucking BBC for them?

Weren't full then, was it?

Went to bed election night with the good guy ahead by a large margin... woke up the next morning to said pos winning the race... sound familiar? oh and this was last midterm.. folks wised up... I hope

I can roam all of it, also,...and all it costs me is a 2 day drive in a car. I don't need to pay commie taxes to the commie overlords.

It's for us,...not them.

Obviously your interview at the office of Kentucky Tourism went poorly.

😎
My area just voted over 75 per cent for Trump and no car jackings, no sureno, norteno gang bangers, no black gang bangers, home invasions and the locals ran out BLM and ANTIFA when they came to protest last summer and you never see half of the obese customers in Walmart using motorized wheel chairs like in the TN and the South.

lol

Amazing how someone living in such a beautiful place can be such a miserable cuck. Did your wife find the one BBC in the area code?

Amazing how someone living in such a beautiful place can be such a miserable cuck. Did your wife find the one BBC in the area code?

Steelhead is that you? smile

lol

It's a nice view. I've seen many like it,.....enough to know that there's hundreds of miles of nothing between them and where you can see them from.

Nice place to visit, before you come home.
Originally Posted by BobMt
[quote=copperking81]Virginia and North Carolina are on a similar path to Oregon. In particular Virginia. Virginia is going to be an absolute dumpster fire in another 10 years.

Oregon really started to spiral down when Silicon Valley went crazy. We got such an influx of Californians who sold their homes and retired up here that it drove the prices up. Then they got bored up here and ran for city Council’s and started changing the place to be the place they fled from. I live in a fairly conservative area and have had enough of being controlled by Kate and Potland so I’m sitting in a motel on my way to Idaho scouting for people that think like I do as I type this. I’ll consider it my last great adventure. The problem with what’s going on in these states is it’s the death of a thousand cuts

I can roam all of it, also,...and all it costs me is a 2 day drive in a car. I don't need to pay commie taxes to the commie overlords day in and day out for eternity. I can see it whenever I choose for a few tanks of gas.

It's for us,...not them.

How’s the crabbing?

P

ANY DOUBT IN YOUR MIND?
Originally Posted by Pharmseller

It's for us,...not them.

How’s the crabbing?

P

Like anywhere, it can get you if you're not particular enough. But denatured kerosene will fix it in 2 days.
I’m still waiting to hear how I’m some communist’s bitch. Unless its about paying taxes, because some of what you pay goes to shìt you disagree with, too.

P
I’m still waiting to hear how I’m some communist’s bitch. Unless its about paying taxes, because some of what you pay goes to shìt you disagree with, too.

P

It's not complicated. Why do you need it explained?
Originally Posted by Kenneth

ANY DOUBT IN YOUR MIND?

Kinda curious as Steelhead has never attacked me before... I guess there is a first time for everything.... wink
I have been called lotsa things but a miserable "cuck" never..... and my wife with a black man.... shirley he jest... lmao... now my ex wife? well certainly is a possibility.... smile
"Unless it's about paying taxes"

*ahem*

Why do you ask questions and then answer them?

P

It's not complicated. Why do you need it explained?

You haven’t explained it yet. If it’s what I think, you’re in the bitch seat, too.

P
"Unless it's about paying taxes"

*ahem*

Why do you ask questions and then answer them?

You're a good dude you just need to get out and expand your horizons . You're living in 1985

I'll give you a hint, we have more negros than your mom has seen, maybe, and still went straight red, while idiot almost all white states went full on liberal.

Like I said "ashamed."
Pharmseller says,...

"Explain to me why I'm the communist's bitch because I give them my money!,...huh?!,...huh?!,...just explain that to me azzhole!,....sheeeeeit,....."
Pacific Northwesterners so crazy,......
I can see Kentucky from here.... smile

Yeah,..it's a nice view,...but that's all it is. Nobody can live on it. Nobody can even visit much of it, for the most part.

The big out west is fun to go see. But most of it is useless for anything except looking at.

Sometimes I go look at it. Then I come home.

You gotta explain that one.... for eternity?
Republicans have held 2 out of three of the senate, house and governorship 16 out of the last 20 years. This is the first year dems have a trifecta since 1992.

Kentucky, dems have controlled two of the three 11 times in the last 20 years and had a trifecta controlling house senate and governor from 1991-1997.

It’s hilarious how much you don’t know.

Yeah,..it's a nice view,...but that's all it is. Nobody can live on it. Nobody can even visit much of it, for the most part.

The big out west is fun to go see. But most of it is useless for anything except looking at.

It's not for everyone.... life can be a challenge here.... my view, everyday

Originally Posted by jackmountain

Republicans have held 2 out of three of the senate, house and governorship 16 out of the last 20 years. This is the first year dems have a trifecta since 1992.

Kentucky, dems have controlled two of the three 11 times in the last 20 years and had a trifecta controlling house senate and governor from 1991-1997.

You're too close to D.C. Virginia is in the belly of the beast.

That's not a view. That's a Christmas tree farm.

You're too close to D.C. Virginia is in the belly of the beast.

So why do we hold Republican majorities, on average, 3x more than you?
Because most of Kentucky is either sucking govt tit or union dick, that’s why.
On the bright side, you win on most single wide trailers per capita, and
Absorbing 60% of the entire country’s production of oxy.
Congrats!
This isn't really my view. It's just my shotgun fence post. I'd have to walk up the hill out back to take in the view.

That's not a view. That's a Christmas tree farm.

And my pet moose... from my recliner.... the point I am trying to make is you don't have to fund or put up with commies in the West if you choose wisely....

Pharmseller says,...

"Explain to me why I'm the communist's bitch because I give them my money!,...huh?!,...huh?!,...just explain that to me azzhole!,....sheeeeeit,....."

That’s funny, coming from a welfare state.

https://wallethub.com/edu/states-most-least-dependent-on-the-federal-government/2700

Good thing I pay taxes, the Federal Gov uses them to bail your state out.

Who’s the bitch?
But you have to fund welfare crackers, meth labs and democrats in Kentucky.

Guy lives in the city his entire life. Drives his Camry to the country, buys an 8N and whines about a neighbors pond and he’s down home country like hominy grits over night.... TFF
Congrats!

Yeah,...I'd take the long way around just to avoid this place if I was you. It's awful. I must have some bad fuggin karma to have ended up here. I wish I could fix it,....but oh well,....
Uh oh .... Kentucky , top ten welfare.... say it ain't so?

https://www.foxbusiness.com/features/states-that-spend-the-most-on-welfare
Pharmseller says,...

That’s funny, coming from a welfare state.

https://wallethub.com/edu/states-most-least-dependent-on-the-federal-government/2700

Good thing I pay taxes, the Federal Gov uses them to bail your state out.

Who’s the bitch?

Your check is late. Hit the mailbox, bitch.
Where did Steelhead go?

My hood... smile

Feel the shame when you cash it, bitch.
Kentucky is union owned. Between welfare and the unions they got the bulk of the citizens on their knees begging to suck Commie cock.

Bristoe bragging about owning three houses. The only states with a lower median home price is West Virginia and Alabama.
Once again, congrats?
Kentucky is union owned. Between welfare and the unions they hit the bulk of the citizens on their knees begging to suck Commie cock

Aint no mule deer, salmon, steelhead, west slope cuts, crabs, albacore tuna, skiing, chukars, huns, cod bull trout, moose, wolves in KY
Feel the shame when you cash it, bitch.

Never been west of the Mississippi
Where did Steelhead go?

My hood... smile

That ain’t Kentucky. No empty Oxy bottles laying on the beach.
Kentucky is union owned. Between welfare and the unions they got the bulk of the citizens on their knees begging to suck Commie cock.

Bristoe bragging about owning three houses. The only states with a lower median home price is West Virginia and Alabama.
Once again, congrats?

It's the only place the toothless wonderboy can afford.
Where did Steelhead go?

My hood... smile

That ain’t Kentucky. No empty Oxy bottles laying on the beach.

Not to mention groids with saggy britches.....
Hey Bristle... we have bluegrass and horses also.... with no commies running the show... smile

Now the Virginia ridge runners done got all stirred up,.....as if it's my fault that D.C. has gobbled up the state.
*sigh

Why bother.
Originally Posted by Fireball2
*sigh

Why bother.

All in fun, Roy..... hell I even got steelhead to attack me.... good times.. smile
Posted By: 79S Re: So Why do you live in Oregon? - 12/02/20
Yeah well fuug you 79s you alaska hillbilly trash... commie funding bbc sucker....... smile
Originally Posted by Fireball2
*sigh

Why bother.

Big surprise.

Roy- Let’s have sex baby
Wife- sigh, why bother, we both know you’re impotent.

😎

State wide

56.5% Biden 1,340.29

40.4% Trump 958,410

What’s your point?

😎🤷🏽‍♀️

This would explain your twat governor. Can you guess about 2020, or does it not matter (rhetorical)

Oregon had 7 Blue counties in the 2018 election for a total of 567,707 votes out of 934,498 votes. It would appear that not just the blue counties put her into office.

No, you miscegenated fugktard, blue counties absolutely put her in office.

What recycled retard is this?
Congrats!

Yeah,...I'd take the long way around just to avoid this place if I was you. It's awful. I must have some bad fuggin karma to have ended up here. I wish I could fix it,....but oh well,....

It ain’t just Kentucky. It’s the entire south.

They’re turning it around in some ways. Lots of industry moving there. We’ll see how long it lasts.
Posted By: cvmw Re: So Why do you live in Oregon? - 12/02/20

Another reason.

Once again, congrats?

~~~Deliver us frommmmmmm,..the gathering storm,
unworthy though weeeeee areeeeee~~~

It's so hard living here. *sigh*

Maybe someday if I work hard and save my money, I can buy we-uns-is a bus ticket to Or-e-gone,...paint my hair purple and get a good job.
Congrats!

It ain’t just Kentucky. It’s the entire south.

They’re turning it around in some ways. Lots of industry moving there. We’ll see how long it lasts.

Actually, Kentucky doesn't seem very interested in attracting a lot of industry.

Which suits me fine.

Let that yankee factory rat riff raff go somewhere else. I did my time in it,..got what I wanted out of it,...now I'm retired.

It can all shut down now as far as I'm concerned.
Oregon and Washington are proof that we need an electoral college for states too.
King county, Washington has dick tatted our government for far to long. The rest of the state is very conservative and a great place to live. Same thing in Oregon. There are more people like Seafire than not. And that's a good thing.

I lived in Portland for three years in the 80's and you couldn't beat it for fabulous restaurant and music entertainment.

Now it's a mess like Seattle, and I have no idea how it can ever get cleaned up.

Once again, congrats?

Maybe someday if I work hard and save my money, I can buy we-uns-is a bus ticket to Or-e-gone,...paint my hair purple and get a good job

It’s funny what people are willing to settle for.
Mediocrity isn’t my idea of success.
I hate to tell you guys something you already know, but this cancer isn’t confined to just the Oregon state lines, it’s everywhere. Look at Colorado, a red red red state that the Gang of Four switched to blue in 2004 and it’s been [bleep] ever since. If any of you don’t think Texas will be voting blue within the next 10 years , your delusional. This is a nationwide crisis not confined to just one state!

No.

The communist states are too busy supporting the street people, the illegals, and the negroes. They can't collect enough taxes to support anybody else.

The only purpose the communist states serve is being a magnet for the parasites of American society.

The productive, conservative residents who live in the communist states work their lives away to support the street people, the illegals, and the negroes who trek there to take advantage of the communist politics which dominate the region.

,...but they get to look at a fuggin' elk every now and then for their contributions to the states Mad Dog 2020 fund.

Actually, the communist states pay more in taxes than the non-communist states. The non-communist states take more in government handouts which are funded by the communists. The only money coming from the non-communist states is coming from the communist cities in those states. The simple fact is that the rural areas don't pay enough in taxes to keep their lights on much less pay for their police, fire, and public schools. The median income in the larger cities is at least twice that the small towns and cities. The ironic thing is that the people on here complaining the most probably live in communities heavily funded by the communists and would become ghost towns without communist money.

😎

State wide

56.5% Biden 1,340.29

40.4% Trump 958,410

What’s your point?

😎🤷🏽‍♀️

Steelhead.

😎

Once again, congrats?

Maybe someday if I work hard and save my money, I can buy we-uns-is a bus ticket to Or-e-gone,...paint my hair purple and get a good job

So you sought your fame and fortune in the Appalachian region of western Virginia!

Coal mine or moonshine?

No.

Actually, the communist states pay more in taxes than the non-communist states. The non-communist states take more in government handouts which are funded by the communists. The only money coming from the non-communist states is coming from the communist cities in those states. The simple fact is that the rural areas don't pay enough in taxes to keep their lights on much less pay for their police, fire, and public schools. The median income in the larger cities is at least twice that the small towns and cities. The ironic thing is that the people on here complaining the most probably live in communities heavily funded by the communists and would become ghost towns without communist money.

(this guy is a Democrat)
Oregon is awesome. People suck everywhere.

Once again, congrats?

So you sought your fame and fortune in the Appalachian region of western Virginia!

Coal mine or moonshine?

No coal in western Virginia, but our county is the fastest growing area in the state. Real estate and construction is booming. I sought my fortune up and down the east coast from Aylmer Ontario, to Key West Florida, but found it right here at home.

No.

Nobody is complaining about infrastructure expenditures in rural areas dumass. Cities need people out in the rural areas to do things like farm, ranch, mine, etc. so they need to share in the cost to support those activities.

Entitlement spending is the source of the complaints. And by all means, cut that chit off. Hell, I'd consider voting for a democrat if they ran on the platform. But they won't... I wonder why that is???
Uh oh....
Maybe JimFromTN would care to explain?

Here are the top 10 states that spend the most on welfare per capita, according to GoBankingRates.com.

1. New York

Welfare spending per capita: $3,305

Total public welfare expenditures: $19.85 billion

Fact: New York has the fifth-highest cost of living in the country.

2. Alaska

Welfare spending per capita: $3,020

Total public welfare expenditures: $2.23 billion

Fact: Alaska is one of the least populous states, and its total public welfare spending is actually the sixth-lowest of all the states – even though its spending per capita is ranked No. 2.

3. Massachusetts

Welfare spending per capita: $2,911

Total public welfare expenditures: $19.97 billion

Fact: The percentage of Massachusetts households that lived in poverty during 2016-17 is 10.1 percent. Massachusetts is also the fourth-most expensive state to live in.

4. Vermont

Welfare spending per capita: $2,842

Total public welfare expenditures: $1.77 billion

Fact: Although Vermont’s welfare spending per capita is high, its total welfare spending is the fifth-lowest of all the states, which is likely due to its low population.

5. Minnesota

Welfare spending per capita: $2,805

Total public welfare expenditures: $15.64 billion

Fact: Minnesota is among the top five states that spend the most on welfare per capita, and it’s among the top 15 with the highest total public welfare expenditures.

6. New Mexico

Welfare spending per capita: $2,741

Total public welfare expenditures: $5.72 billion

Fact: New Mexico has the third-highest poverty rate in America at 18.2 percent.

7. Delaware

Welfare spending per capita: $2,544

Total public welfare expenditures: $2.45 billion

Fact: Per capita spending in Delaware is among the highest, but the state’s total welfare expenditures are the seventh-lowest of all the states. This is likely because it’s the sixth-least populous state.

8. Maine

Welfare spending per capita: $2,530

Total public welfare expenditures: $3.38 billion

Fact: Maine is one of the states that spends the most on welfare per capita. However, it’s among the top 15 states with the lowest total public welfare expenditures.

9. Oregon

Welfare spending per capita: $2,520

Total public welfare expenditures: $10.44 billion

Fact: Although Oregon spends a lot on welfare compared to other states, it’s not one of the best states for poor Americans, a separate GOBankingRates study found. This is due to an overall high cost of living, high crime rates and a lack of affordable housing.

10. Kentucky

Welfare spending per capita: $2,517

Total public welfare expenditures: $11.21 billion

Fact: The poverty rate in Kentucky is 14.8 percent – tied for the seventh-highest of all the states – which could account for its high welfare spending per capita.
Uh oh....
Maybe JimFromTN would care to explain?

Here are the top 10 states that spend the most on welfare per capita, according to GoBankingRates.com.

1. New York

Welfare spending per capita: $3,305

Total public welfare expenditures: $19.85 billion

Fact: New York has the fifth-highest cost of living in the country.

2. Alaska

Welfare spending per capita: $3,020

Total public welfare expenditures: $2.23 billion

Fact: Alaska is one of the least populous states, and its total public welfare spending is actually the sixth-lowest of all the states – even though its spending per capita is ranked No. 2.

3. Massachusetts

Welfare spending per capita: $2,911

Total public welfare expenditures: $19.97 billion

Fact: The percentage of Massachusetts households that lived in poverty during 2016-17 is 10.1 percent. Massachusetts is also the fourth-most expensive state to live in.

4. Vermont

Welfare spending per capita: $2,842

Total public welfare expenditures: $1.77 billion

Fact: Although Vermont’s welfare spending per capita is high, its total welfare spending is the fifth-lowest of all the states, which is likely due to its low population.

5. Minnesota

Welfare spending per capita: $2,805

Total public welfare expenditures: $15.64 billion

Fact: Minnesota is among the top five states that spend the most on welfare per capita, and it’s among the top 15 with the highest total public welfare expenditures.

6. New Mexico

Welfare spending per capita: $2,741

Total public welfare expenditures: $5.72 billion

Fact: New Mexico has the third-highest poverty rate in America at 18.2 percent.

7. Delaware

Welfare spending per capita: $2,544

Total public welfare expenditures: $2.45 billion

Fact: Per capita spending in Delaware is among the highest, but the state’s total welfare expenditures are the seventh-lowest of all the states. This is likely because it’s the sixth-least populous state.

8. Maine

Welfare spending per capita: $2,530

Total public welfare expenditures: $3.38 billion

Fact: Maine is one of the states that spends the most on welfare per capita. However, it’s among the top 15 states with the lowest total public welfare expenditures.

9. Oregon

Welfare spending per capita: $2,520

Total public welfare expenditures: $10.44 billion

Fact: Although Oregon spends a lot on welfare compared to other states, it’s not one of the best states for poor Americans, a separate GOBankingRates study found. This is due to an overall high cost of living, high crime rates and a lack of affordable housing.

10. Kentucky

Fact: The poverty rate in Kentucky is 14.8 percent – tied for the seventh-highest of all the states – which could account for its high welfare spending per capita.

Bingo

😎

State wide

56.5% Biden 1,340.29

40.4% Trump 958,410

What’s your point?

😎🤷🏽‍♀️

Steelhead.

😎

I saw the other thread right after.

You boys play nice or Rick will be getting a call. Lol.

10. Kentucky

This is all anybody needs to read.

Don't come here. You'll wake up poverty stricken,......barefoot,....both front teeth gone,...it only takes a day or two. If you're smart you'll take the long way around this place.

Consider this a public service announcement to the residents of California and New York.

10. Kentucky

Don't come here. You'll wake up poverty stricken,......barefoot,....both front teeth gone,...it only takes a day or two. Of you're smart, you'll take the long way around this place.

Consider this a public service announcement to the residents of California and New York.

Dont worry, people live in Kentucky for the same reason men date/marry fat ugly bitches. They don’t have to worry about anybody trying to [bleep] them.
Nobody purposely moves to Kentucky.

10. Kentucky

Don't come here. You'll wake up poverty stricken,......barefoot,....both front teeth gone,...it only takes a day or two. Of you're smart, you'll take the long way around this place.

Dont worry, people live in Kentucky for the same reason men date/marry fat ugly bitches. They don’t have to worry about anybody trying to [bleep] them.

That's right!

Tellit!
Y'all listen to jackfountain.
KY

10. Kentucky

Don't come here. You'll wake up poverty stricken,......barefoot,....both front teeth gone,...it only takes a day or two. If you're smart you'll take the long way around this place.

Da gun-nah an his fust lady.
Da gun-nah an his fust lady.

tru dat

10. Kentucky

I like Kentucky. Actually know a couple folks from out here that have moved there in the last few years.
One fella was a fishing guide in AK and then here in WA. Sold out and bought a little spread in KY.

Hell, he might be B’s neighbor!
KY

10. Kentucky

I didn’t know Bristoe was black....And, wtf happened to his good looking wife?

Like Bris said...Kentucky living is hard

😎
lolol,....*whew*
[Linked Image from hosting.photobucket.com]
[Linked Image from hosting.photobucket.com]

won't see that in the blue ridge mountains
No sir ^

I snuck down to the neighbor's fish pond..

Big Sky via phone.

Not impressed with phone camera(S20) but think the setting is off.
[hell he might own the pond😜quote=MadMooner]

10. Kentucky

I like Kentucky. Actually know a couple folks from out here that have moved there in the last few years.
One fella was a fishing guide in AK and then here in WA. Sold out and bought a little spread in KY.

Hell, he might be B’s neighbor! [/quote]
Posted By: add Re: So Why do you live in Oregon? - 12/02/20
I picture Bristoe in these threads as an exhibition chess master in a public park.

Guy is in a square canopy, with 3 - 4 games per side.

Taking all comers.

He makes a quick move, on to the next, and again.

Always clock-wise.

Participants are left baffled.... whaa happened?
Oh hell! Here we go with the 3D chess!
Posted By: add Re: So Why do you live in Oregon? - 12/02/20
Oh hell! Here we go with the 3D chess!

[Linked Image from thumbs.gfycat.com]
California, in my opinion, has the most varied natural beauty of any state in the union. Volcanic wonders. Yosemite. Redwoods. Sequoias. Amazing coastline from top to bottom. Rich farm ground and an amazing Pacific Flyway stopover for waterfowl. Big Sur. Incredible high desert.

Pheasant, quail (all types), chukar, elk, deer, antelope......

But I would not move back there for ANY amount of money. Literally, NO amount of money could convince me to move back to that chithole of a cesspool.

Your morals and ethics and mine may differ.
Bristoe the chess master. Ya OK lol
Y'all listen to jackfountain.

yep you live in utopia

https://www.wlky.com/article/mayor-...uisville-breonna-taylor-protest/34835500
Originally Posted by duck911
California, in my opinion, has the most varied natural beauty of any state in the union. Volcanic wonders. Yosemite. Redwoods. Sequoias. Amazing coastline from top to bottom. Rich farm ground and an amazing Pacific Flyway stopover for waterfowl. Big Sur. Incredible high desert.

But I would not move back there for ANY amount of money. Literally, NO amount of money could convince me to move back to that chithole of a cesspool.

Tell me more of this incredible antelope, pheasant and chukar hunting in California. Yes I have lived there
But the blue grass is just inCREDIBLE!

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]how to screen capture

BC has some real gorgeous women.... but the best one I ever saw was in a Dairy Queen, around Chilliwack somewhere...
She was jaw dropping gorgeous, and a real friendly personality....Took my order for a lunch... That was back when I was in the service and stationed at Madigan AMC at Ft Lewis....

Saw her in Playboy a while later.... Turned out her name was Dorothy Stratton....sadly her looney toon B.F. killed her....
Two or three sit downs today to read thru the thread I started this morning....

It felt kinda nice this morning, seeing a Large Bull Elk, within 50 to 75 yds of my living room window , watching over his herd...
Just standing there, kinda like Mr Hollywood...We see a lot of wild life right here in my wooded neighborhood, plenty of deer, turkey, Canadian Geese, coyotes zipping thru.... surrounded by mountains....only real traffic rush hour we have is I 5 passing thru....decent place to call home...
just sharing a moment with the campfire...

Then in less than one page, the thread heads to the Outhouse...

27 pages of my place is better than your place, my state is better than your state...

your state is full of communists, mine isn't....

Face it folks, what place is governmental wonderful? There isn't a darn state that doesn't have democRATS... and no matter where they are, democRATS are still RATS, period...

Taxes everywhere...no matter where that might be... the entire nation is overload on welfare abuses.... Thanks to Lyndon Johnson, and His Great Society, created almost 60 years ago....by the democRATS....

We've had our borders open and the nation flooded for 50 plus years with every third world schmuck and his rug rat kids, the leftists can get in here, strictly in pursuit of more votes for the democRATic Party.... their shenanigans go on and on and on...with NO end in sight...

We are still fortunate enough to live in one of the most beautiful nations on the planet and have the freedom and income to go visit them all.
No matter where you go you can find wonderful things to see and things to do.... and where ever you go, you can also see things that make you sick....The first one Thank God For.... the second, Thank the DemocRATS for that....

There is really no place in this nation, I haven't been to at least once...and most of it I've been to a lot of times in my lifetime...

Grew up as a military dependent....so I have lived a number of different places... Virginia is my home state, and always consider it to be so..
Family roots are there and over into West Virginia... I was born in Bluefield WVa....

I live in Oregon, because I tend to have to have mountains and wide open spaces....I thought I'd found heaven when I was stationed in Washington at Ft Lewis at the hospital there...After 15 years in Minnesota, I decided to leave that state after getting divorced and since the east coast was just getting more and more crowded, I came back to the West Coast...California was California, Western Washington was becoming California, so Oregon was what was left.... Portland hadn't swung as far left as it is now at the time...

I was going back on board with a Fortune 250 company I had been with before... had been in sales and was very good at it....being one of the top 100 guys in a company with 4,000 sales people......I had my choice of really where ever on the map of the entire USA I wanted to go with a job waiting for me... I picked Oregon.... California was California, Washington was becoming California...so there was Oregon...
I could of had a job in Portland, but I turned that down for a job 250 miles south of Portland.. covering a large rural area...Where my commutes were in some of the prettiest mountainous areas around....that was 1995 and I was 43 years old...

Yeah the area has grown.. and the entire nation has changed...Places are what you make of them....

have been in most of the country within my lifetime is a good thing, but is also a bad thing.... no where has improved... its just gotten more crowded and liberals have taken over more and more places...

Bristoe loves his Kentucky.... Kentucky is a wonderful state... plenty of good folks like anywhere... heck I am even at home in the poor parts of the state... I tend to see the good in what anywhere has to offer and just like everyone else, deal with the things that aren't so good...

That recent post of the Whitakers of West Virginia, made it look like southern WVa was terrible.. someone even posted that every one was like that in the entire state....Hell I even know pretty close to where that house and that family actually live...I've got a large amount of family in that area.. professional people, family that have a pretty good life and have done pretty darn well for themselves in life...One family that has not got it so good doesn't mean everyone else is like that....I've been by that house in Odd, WVa... my great grandparents are buried in Odd W.Va...
just up the road. in Flat Top WVa, s where one side of the family hold an annual "Reunion"....they even have a farm that serves just that purpose.. that family Reunion has made the Guinness World Book of records like 6 times since 1990 as either the largest family reunion in the USA or the entire world....https://www.lillyreunion.org/..

Ya know, as crazy guy who hasn't been here anywhere near as long as I have been, is Jack Mountain.....I never miss reading ANY of his posts..
He's a Virginia boy thru and thru....he and I think a lot alike... its like we grew up on the same street.... but we are both products of the same education system, and environments.... yeah where I graduated High School, that Virginia is long gone...Fairfax County, right outside of DC...
Hell when I graduated High School, on Friday night football games, we all stood up for the National Anthem... and without missing a beat the band upped the tempo and broke into Dixie.. we all stood up and cheered... even the visiting team did the same thing....out in front of ALL the Schools in the County back then ( 17 high schools county wide), there were three flag poles... the Highest Flew the American Flag, the Next tallest flew the BattleFlag of the Army of Northern Virginia.. what most others call the Confederate Flag.. and the third flag flew the Virginia State Flag.....Now Fairfax County is the Third richest county in the entire country....Arlington the second richest and Loudon as the richest.. I remember farms in Arlington County still as a kid....I recall a huge area of cow pasture, down the hill from my aunts apartment.. we went down the dirt road and played in the cow pasture.. a treat was jumping on the backs of the cows....That now is the Tyson Corner area...According to reading on wikipedia about that area... that cow pasture area of my child hood, is the most expensive real estate in the entire country now...
How times change....

Every where ya go, things have changed in our life time.. there are good things and bad things where ever ya go.... but judging others or where they live, or how well off they are or aren't.... well that is something you'd expect out of a liberal...they live a life time with their head up their asses.....

I've been part of the campfire since 2004....In my travels I have met a bunch of campfire members and even been a guest in many of their homes, from West Coast to East Coast, from north to south on both coasts and a lot of places in between....Never met a bad one, and instead probably some of the best folks I've ever met anywhere... because we both have always greeted each other, with an open mind and an open heart it feels like... If we all acted that way toward each other we meet in real life, and approach the world with the same attitude, the world might not seem as bad as we daily think it is...Guess I try to go thru life looking at the good in things instead of the bad....I certainly find a lot of good..

So I don't care what state you live in, and whether city or country, there is good and bad... look at the good and try to help out the not so good..

My door is always open, if I am at home... with a meal on the table and friendship for any campfire member.. ( with the exception of a few trolls we are overwhelmed with...)....

So lets quit acting like DemocRATs and making everything a pissing contest...We all live in a nation full of good things, and we all live in a nation full of bad things.... you live in whichever one you think you live in...If your mind gravitates to bad things, you'll find it.. if it gravitates to good things you'll find that....your choice...

only real plans I have, is when its my time and I pass away... I want to be cremated and my ashes taken to the Light House Park at Cape Blanco Oregon....it overlooks the Pacific from three sides... the wind normally is coming in at 50 to 70 mph....I want my ashes spread there... and with a 70 mile an hour wind, they will be spread quickly... I want my spirit to live there...Isolated and the most western most point in the Continental USA....I guess the old "Go West Young Man" has always been in my blood.. thats the end of the road...Sun wind rain, mountains, forests, animals, birds, the ocean and not a lot of people anywhere... Sounds good to the soul dwelling within me...

That or if I die back east in Va or WVa, cremated and have my ashes spread over Comers Cemetery in Monroe County WVa...
Great view of 60 mile long Peters Mountain... wind swept hill top.. and resting place of my Grandparents and my brother who died at 16
years old back in 1970.. along with a bunch of other people I'm related to...

Off my soap box, so Good Night folks.. time to go back to bed....think I can get back to sleep now...
Originally Posted by JamesJr

Have avoided this thread, just decided to peek.
Pretty sure how it will run, so I'll just quote James.

And mind my own business.

A foreign concept for the "fire .

...Then there was Sunday....Got a call from Roy...

That is amazing, you and I are so much alike I had no idea.

We are both the legal guardians of a mentally retarded child....

You're welcome at my campfire anytime Seafire
Cucks, all ya'll.

No.

Nobody is complaining about infrastructure expenditures in rural areas dumass. Cities need people out in the rural areas to do things like farm, ranch, mine, etc. so they need to share in the cost to support those activities.

Entitlement spending is the source of the complaints. And by all means, cut that chit off. Hell, I'd consider voting for a democrat if they ran on the platform. But they won't... I wonder why that is???

So you are saying that rural areas can't support themselves and need handouts from the communists
Those that cannot do, teach.

Those that cannot do or teach... regulate and tax those that can do.

This becomes the straw that breaks the camel's back.

When given the choice between doing nothing and living on government subsistence allowance or working and paying 97% tax... many will choose to no longer work.

Oregon is a beautiful state. I fought forest fires there over many decades... but economically it is impossible to sustain. Exactly the same as California. Virginia will also fall in the same manner.

---------------

A close friend of mine inherented 120 acres of Oregon coastline property. I have never been there personally but he tells me it is quite beautiful. He is younger and currently resides in another state. His neighbor's advised that squatters had moved onto is undeveloped land. They were setting up hippie camps in starting to build structures. He contacted local law enforcement to have them evicted. He was told that since the land was not physically occupied by him that Oregon law permitted others to utilize it for their housing needs.

He is still trying to have the squatters evicted before they build permanent homes and claim squatter's rights. He admits he has an uphill battle. Of course he pays the taxes on the land which are extremely high.

This type of governance is the downfall of any locality, state or country.

My friend is an honorable man and I believe his story.
So you are saying that rural areas can't support themselves and need handouts from the communists

No. I'm saying that democrat voters like yourself, vote for free stuff. Stuff like Obamaphones... and half the crap in your trailer. And the data, some of which has been posted in this thread, backs that up.
Posted By: cvmw Re: So Why do you live in Oregon? - 12/02/20
Originally Posted by CashisKing
. He contacted local law enforcement to have them evicted. He was told that since the land was not physically occupied by him that Oregon law permitted others to utilize it for their housing needs.

And yet 30 yards from my back door is a patch of timber owned by Campbell group and it's not occupied, but if I get caught standing on it, (or even suspected of it) they send the Sheriff out to issue me a ticket and threaten me with more. Ask me how I know?.....I don't go up there now without my trusty bank robber style ski mask. and if I ever find them damn cameras, it will acquire some new ventilation.
Originally Posted by cvmw
. He contacted local law enforcement to have them evicted. He was told that since the land was not physically occupied by him that Oregon law permitted others to utilize it for their housing needs.

And yet 30 yards from my back door is a patch of timber owned by Campbell group and it's not occupied, but if I get caught standing on it, (or even suspected of it) they send the Sheriff out to issue me a ticket and threaten me with more. Ask me how I know?.....I don't go up there now without my trusty bank robber style ski mask. and if I ever find them damn cameras, it will acquire some new ventilation.

It is called making a contribution to your local politician or Sheriff. A very common practice that the drug lords practice in Mexico.
I love Oregon, here's hoping all the methheads, junkies, and dopers migrate there.

I feel bad for eastern Oregonians, just like western Coloradans, or everyone in NV outside of Reno and Vegas.

Dont worry tho fellas, with the mass immigration coming we're all about to be in your shoes.
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy
I love Oregon, here's hoping all the methheads, junkies, and dopers migrate there.

I feel bad for eastern Oregonians, just like western Coloradans, or everyone in NV outside of Reno and Vegas.

Dont worry tho fellas, with the mass immigration coming we're all about to be in your shoes.

Do you by chance know what the starting salary is for a meth head?

I know nothing about the career field but have pondered it as a after retirement source of income. By the way do you have to use a needle with meth? I'm not overly fond of having to use needles.

You must have been hitting that egg nog pretty hard last night.

Not sure how you came up with this one.
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy

Do you by chance know what the starting salary is for a meth head?

I know nothing about the career field but have pondered it as a after retirement source of income. By the way do you have to use a needle with meth? I'm not overly fond of having to use needles.

No idea what the starting salary is, I think its comission based (what you get at the pawnshop for the stuff you steal).

No you dont have to shoot meth. You can smoke it or even snort it. Although the progression to bangin it seems popular.

Just be aware you'll probably pick up an addiction to coloring markers and coloring books, and probably putting stuff in your arse...

Add up all the people in the red counties.

Add up all the people in the blue counties.

Then compare those numbers, to ballot numbers.

You must have been hitting that egg nog pretty hard last night.

Not sure how you came up with this one.

His old azz can’t take advantage of such raw beauty and nature . Plus he’s still trying to figure out how to get rid of a cane patch.

Same thing here. I live in a Red part of the State with a population of 1400. We all hate Liberals and could care less if Portland burns.

We’d probably get along, if you weren’t such a scared twat about fishing your neighbors pond.

😎

But you still live in OR.

So fug off,...eh?

Yes. Much better. lol
Posted By: 79S Re: So Why do you live in Oregon? - 12/02/20
If Oregon ever gets away from mail in ballots I contend things wouldn’t be so ph ucking nutty their. Go back to somewhat moderate state. California has so many election laws that favor fraudulent voting ie ballot harvesting, mail in ballots etc. I truly hope the Pennsylvania case makes it to Supreme Court and they rule on mail in ballots. I’m hoping they rule mail in ballots unconstitutional.
But the blue grass is just inCREDIBLE!

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]how to screen capture

Ol Bristoe gets that scenery every day, ever gall damned day! And the neighbor has a pond that you can almost see. Livin the dream I tell ya. lol
Timely article:

https://www.unz.com/article/portland-memories/

From the article above:

"I asked myself — had the city ruined the people, or had people ruined the city? A long-time resident would be better placed to answer that than me. In either case, there’s an argument to be made that once a city establishes a certain reputation, that reputation can be hard to escape from. Decent people can be deterred from moving to the area, while untold numbers of misfits come in their floods in expectation of human acceptance and cultural chaos. "
From the article above:

"I asked myself — had the city ruined the people, or had people ruined the city? A long-time resident would be better placed to answer that than me. In either case, there’s an argument to be made that once a city establishes a certain reputation, that reputation can be hard to escape from. Decent people can be deterred from moving to the area, while untold numbers of misfits come in their floods in expectation of human acceptance and cultural chaos. "

That's the story to come for quite a bit of America. It's already true for quite a bit of it, actually.

Entire states will become schitt magnets.
When you view life through a turd smeared lense the entire world appears schitty.

mike r
Originally Posted by 79S
If Oregon ever gets away from mail in ballots I contend things wouldn’t be so ph ucking nutty their. Go back to somewhat moderate state. California has so many election laws that favor fraudulent voting ie ballot harvesting, mail in ballots etc. I truly hope the Pennsylvania case makes it to Supreme Court and they rule on mail in ballots. I’m hoping they rule mail in ballots unconstitutional.

At this point and as it pertains to California, I’m more concerned with their census numbers and what that might mean for the House of Representatives.
Hey seafire, I just got done reading all fifteen pages( including the big ongoing pissing match) grin

I always wondered what happened to you..... looks like you're well and hanging with a rough crowd cool

73 thaxted
Originally Posted by lvmiker
When you view life through a turd smeared lense the entire world appears schitty.
lol

That could almost be outta Proverbs. Almost.
Originally Posted by thaxted
Hey seafire, I just got done reading all fifteen pages( including the big ongoing pissing match) grin

I always wondered what happened to you..... looks like you're well and hanging with a rough crowd cool

73 thaxted

doing well so far.....

happy holidays to you and your family Thaxted...

and to the rest of the campfire members.... except the Trolls...
Posted By: cwh2 Re: So Why do you live in Oregon? - 12/03/20
Thank gourd I dont.
I live in Oregon because I'm 68 years old, and too old to pull up roots and move now.

I'm a fourth generation Oregon native. My ancestors would roll over in there graves if they could see what the liberals have done to our Oregon!

Virgil B.
I'm a 5th generation Oregon native. The state is now radically different than the place I grew up in, and not for the better. However, I have lots of family and friends here as well as a small business. I'm over 70, and my wife and I like our home. My son and his wife and our grandchildren live close by. He doesn't like what has happened to the state either, but has a business that he built up that is doing well. Politically, Oregon sucks, but there are lots of other considerations involved in moving somewhere else. At this point I'm not ready to leave, but I do have a bunch of relatives in Idaho, so that could be a future option.

No. I'm saying that democrat voters like yourself, vote for free stuff. Stuff like Obamaphones... and half the crap in your trailer. And the data, some of which has been posted in this thread, backs that up.

Actually, you said that the communists should pay for the infrastructure in the rural areas because they can't afford it. Apparently, they can't make enough money producing and selling food to the communists to support their communities so the communists have to subsidize them. You just don't like the communists giving other people free stuff too.
Seafire: YOU.... only live ONCE!
Get out of that schithole and start enjoying what is left of your life!
I have deep roots in oregon - both my parents were born and raised on homesteaded ranches in eastern Oregon, I have close to 100 blood relatives that still live there, I went to and worked in oregon every summer as a teenager, I lost my virginty in oregon, I was thrown in jail in oregon, I have Hunted Big Game in oregon, I have Hunted Varmints in oregon, I attended gunshows in oregon for 40+ years, I have relatives from Portland to Zig Zag to Madras, to Baker City and most places in between - I used to love oregon when I went there!
Now I would NOT step foot in that "place" unless it would be to attend a family funeral.
I would rather live under a freeway over-pass in Montana than a mansion in oregon!
PERIOD!
Get OUT of that cesspool ASAP!
I know what I am talking about.
I wish it weren't this way, but it is.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
Revelations 18:4
People ask us that about Texas too.

Personally, I don't like his driveway. And those shrubs? They gotta go.
Oregon is where blacktail deer live. For now that's enough.

Originally Posted by smokepole

Personally, I don't like his driveway. And those shrubs? They gotta go.

Looks better now, no?

😜😎
Bristoe, Wondering. You ever live anywhere other than Kentucky?
VarmitGuy I’ve been in Oregon 52 years and used to believe that you couldn’t find a better place to live. Since the early 90s this place has suffered from the death of a thousand cuts. I am currently in Idaho in a motel looking for where I’m going to move to and it’ll be very rural. In my wanderings every place I’ve been to the people are telling me that they have talked to piles of people from Oregon doing the same thing as myself.
Originally Posted by Steve

I believe Bris lived and worked in a large city like Detroit. IIRC he loved his drive to and from work.

Made him the lovable and objective old fugger he is today.

😎

nope.He lives in his tiny head
Originally Posted by Nestucca
VarmitGuy I’ve been in Oregon 52 years and used to believe that you couldn’t find a better place to live. Since the early 90s this place has suffered from the death of a thousand cuts. I am currently in Idaho in a motel looking for where I’m going to move to and it’ll be very rural. In my wanderings every place I’ve been to the people are telling me that they have talked to piles of people from Oregon doing the same thing as myself.

Lots and lots of Oregon plates in Idaho this year. I was just in a local martini bar here in ID and 1/2 doz oregon plates in then lot in December.

Shame Oregon has some incredible country.
[quote=Nestucca]

Like Seafire says, you live local but deal with far away politics, so do your best to just enjoy life. With all that said, Kate Brown just proposed a 19% tax increase and 10% reduction in workers paychecks to go into a "savings plan" that the State uses to skim all the interest from for life to give you back only the principle at retirement.

Everywhere democrats rule, they ruin.

nope.He lives in his tiny head

Interesting avatar pic.

Wedding photo?
Minneapolis doesn't have a darn thing going on, that they haven't been paying for over the last 40 plus years...

Lock stock and barrel...

and what they are getting couldn't happen to a more deserving group of liberals...

The Joneses that Minneapolis has always been trying to keep up with is Chicago and surprising to some... San Francisco...
Back in the 80s and 90s before I left, did ya know, the second largest gay population in the nation after San Fran was Minneapolis...

Let it turn itself into a second Detroit....how long will it be before they have a Somali Mayor?
who will change the name of the city to something Muslim...they evidently already done that to some of the Lakes within the city limits...

In all my travels, the most corrupt county government I've ever seen or worked with has been Hennepin County...
I covered the City of Mpls and Hennepin County for a major fortune 250 company for 4 years, along with the STATE Government in Minnesota, plus the City of St Paul, Ramsey County, ALL Federal Government Accounts in the Twin Cities.. so I have seen it both as a resident and
inside doing business with them....

along with it being one of the most racist cities in the country, if you are a white guy...
Over 300 miles of coastline, the 2nd longest undammed river in the West, some of the most fertile soil found anywhere in the world, hell we even have a geyser just to keep it interesting.
It's almost as if there might be a reason the largest unforced overland migration in history ended here in Oregon...

Oregon is almost like..............................

California Light. laugh

Lots and lots of Oregon plates in Idaho this year. I was just in a local martini bar here in ID and 1/2 doz oregon plates in then lot in December.

It is an absolutely gorgeous state that has everything you could want from high desert,rainforests,ocean beaches,cascade mountains and the valleys it’s toto bad the politics went the way it did
Originally Posted by duck911

Tell me more of this incredible antelope, pheasant and chukar hunting in California. Yes I have lived there

Not much in the way of pheasant around here, a few near town. Chukar are over on the even dryer side of the county than where I am, and the next county south.

Antelope hunting can be good...............IF one can draw a tag. This one right down the road from the house, was waiting to cross the fence to get to the neighbor's alfalfa field.

Big ranch over the hill has folks lining up to hunt their land if they draw a tag. But, does it compare to WY or MT or AZ even? Maybe not, but it sure as heck beats pronghorn hunting in Kentucky.

It is an absolutely gorgeous state that has everything you could want from high desert,rainforests,ocean beaches,cascade mountains and the valleys it’s toto bad the politics went the way it did

Oregon didn't go bad politically... it is Potland and Screw'em/Salem who went bad...

any University town just about anywhere in the USA has also gone bad... since the mid 60s....
It's the same with Idaho, Montana and Washington. College towns and the liberal professors indoctrination of our youth with this anti American bull crap is killing the whole state.

Oregon didn't go bad politically... it is Potland and Screw'em/Salem who went bad...

any University town just about anywhere in the USA has also gone bad... since the mid 60s....

When two or three cities control the state with their politics I would say the politics went bad if you don’t agree with their view.
It's the same with Idaho, Montana and Washington. College towns and the liberal professors indoctrination of our youth with this anti American bull crap is killing the whole state.

I go back east / down south....

When you see some blonde on campus, in somewhere like Tennessee, struttin' hand in hand with some Black Jock Quarterback with big smiles on their faces...like they are something special.... you know the entire country has liberal indoctrination completed....
Minneapolis doesn't have a darn thing going on, that they haven't been paying for over the last 40 plus years...

Lock stock and barrel...

and what they are getting couldn't happen to a more deserving group of liberals...

The Joneses that Minneapolis has always been trying to keep up with is Chicago and surprising to some... San Francisco...
Back in the 80s and 90s before I left, did ya know, the second largest gay population in the nation after San Fran was Minneapolis...

Let it turn itself into a second Detroit....how long will it be before they have a Somali Mayor?
who will change the name of the city to something Muslim...they evidently already done that to some of the Lakes within the city limits...

In all my travels, the most corrupt county government I've ever seen or worked with has been Hennepin County...
I covered the City of Mpls and Hennepin County for a major fortune 250 company for 4 years, along with the STATE Government in Minnesota, plus the City of St Paul, Ramsey County, ALL Federal Government Accounts in the Twin Cities.. so I have seen it both as a resident and
inside doing business with them....

along with it being one of the most racist cities in the country, if you are a white guy...

yeah being a white guy in Minneapolis, and not a flaming liberal Que er, with rainbow colored hair.... that is presently illegal now...
© 24hourcampfire