S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Judman
😂😂😂 god damn this place is amazing!! Haha

Beave both your houses are in the wrong color man!! Arm yourself

Personally, I don't like his driveway. And those shrubs? They gotta go.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Oregon is where blacktail deer live. For now that's enough.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

LOL
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by smokepole
😂😂😂 god damn this place is amazing!! Haha

Beave both your houses are in the wrong color man!! Arm yourself

Personally, I don't like his driveway. And those shrubs? They gotta go.

Looks better now, no?

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

😜😎

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Bristoe, Wondering. You ever live anywhere other than Kentucky?

Carpe' Scrotum
N
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
N
VarmitGuy I’ve been in Oregon 52 years and used to believe that you couldn’t find a better place to live. Since the early 90s this place has suffered from the death of a thousand cuts. I am currently in Idaho in a motel looking for where I’m going to move to and it’ll be very rural. In my wanderings every place I’ve been to the people are telling me that they have talked to piles of people from Oregon doing the same thing as myself.

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Steve

I believe Bris lived and worked in a large city like Detroit. IIRC he loved his drive to and from work.

Made him the lovable and objective old fugger he is today.

😎

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

nope.He lives in his tiny head

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Nestucca
VarmitGuy I’ve been in Oregon 52 years and used to believe that you couldn’t find a better place to live. Since the early 90s this place has suffered from the death of a thousand cuts. I am currently in Idaho in a motel looking for where I’m going to move to and it’ll be very rural. In my wanderings every place I’ve been to the people are telling me that they have talked to piles of people from Oregon doing the same thing as myself.

Lots and lots of Oregon plates in Idaho this year. I was just in a local martini bar here in ID and 1/2 doz oregon plates in then lot in December.

Shame Oregon has some incredible country.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by ribka
[quote=Nestucca]

Like Seafire says, you live local but deal with far away politics, so do your best to just enjoy life. With all that said, Kate Brown just proposed a 19% tax increase and 10% reduction in workers paychecks to go into a "savings plan" that the State uses to skim all the interest from for life to give you back only the principle at retirement.

Everywhere democrats rule, they ruin.

LOL
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B

nope.He lives in his tiny head

Interesting avatar pic.

Wedding photo?

IC B3

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Seafire
Minneapolis doesn't have a darn thing going on, that they haven't been paying for over the last 40 plus years...

Lock stock and barrel...

and what they are getting couldn't happen to a more deserving group of liberals...

The Joneses that Minneapolis has always been trying to keep up with is Chicago and surprising to some... San Francisco...
Back in the 80s and 90s before I left, did ya know, the second largest gay population in the nation after San Fran was Minneapolis...

Let it turn itself into a second Detroit....how long will it be before they have a Somali Mayor?
who will change the name of the city to something Muslim...they evidently already done that to some of the Lakes within the city limits...

In all my travels, the most corrupt county government I've ever seen or worked with has been Hennepin County...
I covered the City of Mpls and Hennepin County for a major fortune 250 company for 4 years, along with the STATE Government in Minnesota, plus the City of St Paul, Ramsey County, ALL Federal Government Accounts in the Twin Cities.. so I have seen it both as a resident and
inside doing business with them....

along with it being one of the most racist cities in the country, if you are a white guy...

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by longarm
Over 300 miles of coastline, the 2nd longest undammed river in the West, some of the most fertile soil found anywhere in the world, hell we even have a geyser just to keep it interesting.
It's almost as if there might be a reason the largest unforced overland migration in history ended here in Oregon...

Oregon is almost like..............................

California Light. laugh

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
N
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
N

Lots and lots of Oregon plates in Idaho this year. I was just in a local martini bar here in ID and 1/2 doz oregon plates in then lot in December.

It is an absolutely gorgeous state that has everything you could want from high desert,rainforests,ocean beaches,cascade mountains and the valleys it’s toto bad the politics went the way it did

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by duck911
California, in my opinion, has the most varied natural beauty of any state in the union. Volcanic wonders. Yosemite. Redwoods. Sequoias. Amazing coastline from top to bottom. Rich farm ground and an amazing Pacific Flyway stopover for waterfowl. Big Sur. Incredible high desert.

Pheasant, quail (all types), chukar, elk, deer, antelope......

But I would not move back there for ANY amount of money. Literally, NO amount of money could convince me to move back to that chithole of a cesspool.

Your morals and ethics and mine may differ.

Tell me more of this incredible antelope, pheasant and chukar hunting in California. Yes I have lived there

Not much in the way of pheasant around here, a few near town. Chukar are over on the even dryer side of the county than where I am, and the next county south.

Antelope hunting can be good...............IF one can draw a tag. This one right down the road from the house, was waiting to cross the fence to get to the neighbor's alfalfa field.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Big ranch over the hill has folks lining up to hunt their land if they draw a tag. But, does it compare to WY or MT or AZ even? Maybe not, but it sure as heck beats pronghorn hunting in Kentucky.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
S
Seafire Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S

It is an absolutely gorgeous state that has everything you could want from high desert,rainforests,ocean beaches,cascade mountains and the valleys it’s toto bad the politics went the way it did

Oregon didn't go bad politically... it is Potland and Screw'em/Salem who went bad...

any University town just about anywhere in the USA has also gone bad... since the mid 60s....

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
It's the same with Idaho, Montana and Washington. College towns and the liberal professors indoctrination of our youth with this anti American bull crap is killing the whole state.

I'd rather die in a BAD gunfight than a GOOD nursing home.
N
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
N

Oregon didn't go bad politically... it is Potland and Screw'em/Salem who went bad...

any University town just about anywhere in the USA has also gone bad... since the mid 60s....

When two or three cities control the state with their politics I would say the politics went bad if you don’t agree with their view.

S
Seafire Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Remington6MM
It's the same with Idaho, Montana and Washington. College towns and the liberal professors indoctrination of our youth with this anti American bull crap is killing the whole state.

I go back east / down south....

When you see some blonde on campus, in somewhere like Tennessee, struttin' hand in hand with some Black Jock Quarterback with big smiles on their faces...like they are something special.... you know the entire country has liberal indoctrination completed....

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

S
Seafire Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by deflave
Minneapolis doesn't have a darn thing going on, that they haven't been paying for over the last 40 plus years...

Lock stock and barrel...

and what they are getting couldn't happen to a more deserving group of liberals...

The Joneses that Minneapolis has always been trying to keep up with is Chicago and surprising to some... San Francisco...
Back in the 80s and 90s before I left, did ya know, the second largest gay population in the nation after San Fran was Minneapolis...

Let it turn itself into a second Detroit....how long will it be before they have a Somali Mayor?
who will change the name of the city to something Muslim...they evidently already done that to some of the Lakes within the city limits...

In all my travels, the most corrupt county government I've ever seen or worked with has been Hennepin County...
I covered the City of Mpls and Hennepin County for a major fortune 250 company for 4 years, along with the STATE Government in Minnesota, plus the City of St Paul, Ramsey County, ALL Federal Government Accounts in the Twin Cities.. so I have seen it both as a resident and
inside doing business with them....

along with it being one of the most racist cities in the country, if you are a white guy...

yeah being a white guy in Minneapolis, and not a flaming liberal Que er, with rainbow colored hair.... that is presently illegal now...

Page 16 of 16 1 2 14 15 16

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

558 members (1minute, 1936M71, 1beaver_shooter, 1badf350, 007FJ, 10Glocks, 48 invisible), 2,286 guests, and 1,224 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,036
Posts18,500,707
Members73,987
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.