Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Originally Posted by irfubar
I can see Kentucky from here.... smile

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Yeah,..it's a nice view,...but that's all it is. Nobody can live on it. Nobody can even visit much of it, for the most part.

The big out west is fun to go see. But most of it is useless for anything except looking at.

Sometimes I go look at it. Then I come home.

You must have been hitting that egg nog pretty hard last night.

Not sure how you came up with this one.

His old azz can’t take advantage of such raw beauty and nature . Plus he’s still trying to figure out how to get rid of a cane patch.

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Originally Posted by Beaver10
Originally Posted by Salty303
Wackos of all stripes live in the Pacific Northwest. It seem to have a special talent for producing serial killers.

https://www.seattlepi.com/local/article/Why-are-there-so-many-serial-killers-in-the-3732021.php

Kentucky's no slouch either. But you knew that.

I don't run into very many unsociable people in Kentucky,..and very few true wackos. Mostly, out here where I live there's 2 categories of people,...families who have lived here for generations and people who have moved out here to get out of the urban areas. This is a very conservative community about 30 miles north of Lexington. More than a few people who are tired of Lexington's commie schitt have moved up the road to here,...and most of the people here largely keep to themselves.

So there's a lot of people like me.

Same thing here. I live in a Red part of the State with a population of 1400. We all hate Liberals and could care less if Portland burns.

We’d probably get along, if you weren’t such a scared twat about fishing your neighbors pond.

😎

But you still live in OR.

Camp is where you make it.
T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Originally Posted by deflave

You live in Canada. Besides the fact that you have no place in a discussion of America, the leader of your country is a whiffenpoof.

If you ever get to the point that you choose to tackle American citizenship and what goes along with it, get back to me.

Until then, you don't count. You might as well be from Abu Dhabi for all that your opinion of America matters.

So fug off,...eh?

Drinking Bristoe is way better than Sober Bristoe.

Yes. Much better. lol

Camp is where you make it.
79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
If Oregon ever gets away from mail in ballots I contend things wouldn’t be so ph ucking nutty their. Go back to somewhat moderate state. California has so many election laws that favor fraudulent voting ie ballot harvesting, mail in ballots etc. I truly hope the Pennsylvania case makes it to Supreme Court and they rule on mail in ballots. I’m hoping they rule mail in ballots unconstitutional.

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by longarm
But the blue grass is just inCREDIBLE!

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]how to screen capture

Ol Bristoe gets that scenery every day, ever gall damned day! And the neighbor has a pond that you can almost see. Livin the dream I tell ya. lol

IC B2

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
From the article above:

"I asked myself — had the city ruined the people, or had people ruined the city? A long-time resident would be better placed to answer that than me. In either case, there’s an argument to be made that once a city establishes a certain reputation, that reputation can be hard to escape from. Decent people can be deterred from moving to the area, while untold numbers of misfits come in their floods in expectation of human acceptance and cultural chaos. "

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by longarm
From the article above:

"I asked myself — had the city ruined the people, or had people ruined the city? A long-time resident would be better placed to answer that than me. In either case, there’s an argument to be made that once a city establishes a certain reputation, that reputation can be hard to escape from. Decent people can be deterred from moving to the area, while untold numbers of misfits come in their floods in expectation of human acceptance and cultural chaos. "

That's the story to come for quite a bit of America. It's already true for quite a bit of it, actually.

Entire states will become schitt magnets.

L
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
L
When you view life through a turd smeared lense the entire world appears schitty.

mike r

Don't wish it were easier
Wish you were better

Stab them in the taint, you can't put a tourniquet on that.
Craig Douglas ECQC
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by 79S
If Oregon ever gets away from mail in ballots I contend things wouldn’t be so ph ucking nutty their. Go back to somewhat moderate state. California has so many election laws that favor fraudulent voting ie ballot harvesting, mail in ballots etc. I truly hope the Pennsylvania case makes it to Supreme Court and they rule on mail in ballots. I’m hoping they rule mail in ballots unconstitutional.

At this point and as it pertains to California, I’m more concerned with their census numbers and what that might mean for the House of Representatives.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
IC B3

T
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
T
Hey seafire, I just got done reading all fifteen pages( including the big ongoing pissing match) grin

I always wondered what happened to you..... looks like you're well and hanging with a rough crowd cool

73 thaxted

радянське лайно, іди ебать свою матір
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by lvmiker
When you view life through a turd smeared lense the entire world appears schitty.
lol

That could almost be outta Proverbs. Almost.

Every day on this side of the ground is a win.
S
Seafire Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by thaxted
Hey seafire, I just got done reading all fifteen pages( including the big ongoing pissing match) grin

I always wondered what happened to you..... looks like you're well and hanging with a rough crowd cool

73 thaxted

doing well so far.....

happy holidays to you and your family Thaxted...

and to the rest of the campfire members.... except the Trolls...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Thank gourd I dont.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I live in Oregon because I'm 68 years old, and too old to pull up roots and move now.

I'm a fourth generation Oregon native. My ancestors would roll over in there graves if they could see what the liberals have done to our Oregon!

Virgil B.

B
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
B
I'm a 5th generation Oregon native. The state is now radically different than the place I grew up in, and not for the better. However, I have lots of family and friends here as well as a small business. I'm over 70, and my wife and I like our home. My son and his wife and our grandchildren live close by. He doesn't like what has happened to the state either, but has a business that he built up that is doing well. Politically, Oregon sucks, but there are lots of other considerations involved in moving somewhere else. At this point I'm not ready to leave, but I do have a bunch of relatives in Idaho, so that could be a future option.

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by copperking81
Originally Posted by JimFromTN
So you are saying that rural areas can't support themselves and need handouts from the communists

No. I'm saying that democrat voters like yourself, vote for free stuff. Stuff like Obamaphones... and half the crap in your trailer. And the data, some of which has been posted in this thread, backs that up.

Actually, you said that the communists should pay for the infrastructure in the rural areas because they can't afford it. Apparently, they can't make enough money producing and selling food to the communists to support their communities so the communists have to subsidize them. You just don't like the communists giving other people free stuff too.

V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
Seafire: YOU.... only live ONCE!
Get out of that schithole and start enjoying what is left of your life!
I have deep roots in oregon - both my parents were born and raised on homesteaded ranches in eastern Oregon, I have close to 100 blood relatives that still live there, I went to and worked in oregon every summer as a teenager, I lost my virginty in oregon, I was thrown in jail in oregon, I have Hunted Big Game in oregon, I have Hunted Varmints in oregon, I attended gunshows in oregon for 40+ years, I have relatives from Portland to Zig Zag to Madras, to Baker City and most places in between - I used to love oregon when I went there!
Now I would NOT step foot in that "place" unless it would be to attend a family funeral.
I would rather live under a freeway over-pass in Montana than a mansion in oregon!
PERIOD!
Get OUT of that cesspool ASAP!
I know what I am talking about.
I wish it weren't this way, but it is.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Revelations 18:4

Campfire Savant
Online Content
Campfire Savant
People ask us that about Texas too.

Page 15 of 16 1 2 13 14 15 16

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

564 members (1badf350, 12344mag, 10gaugemag, 007FJ, 1Akshooter, 10ring1, 67 invisible), 2,460 guests, and 1,393 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,046
Posts18,500,919
Members73,987
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.