Home
https://nypost.com/2021/01/18/gwyneth-paltrows-vagina-candle-ignites-in-uk-home-report/

I heard that report was a mistake.

What actually happened was,...somebody accidentally sat a can of Sardines on the stove.
Who wants a candle that smells like an Arab fish market in August?
Originally Posted by Bristoe
I heard that report was a mistake.

What actually happened was,...somebody accidentally sat a can of Sardines on the stove.

Lol.
I'd stuff that in a hole and bed a trap in front of it.
Say what??
At the price she is fetching for her candles ,
something tells me she got business accume
from her family tree of shrewd Jewish business
owners.

Doesn't need a candle now, the whole house smells like puzzy.......
[Linked Image]

We have entered an era when what sounds like a crazy joke.... is really happening with crazy liberals.
I wish this whole country's vagina would explode.
So a woman and her partner lights up a candle so that their house smells like another woman's snatch...........What's wrong with this scenario?
It's also possible that a fart got stirred up in it.
Exploding vaginas are nothing new. Never had a squirter?
So, they put LSD in the public water supply in Hollywood?
The most outrageous part of this whole scenario is anyone wasting $75 on a single candle. $75 ought to by a couple of cases full.
For $75 you should be able to sniff the real thing.
Clearly Trump is behind this.
Good Grief!
The story is only being reported on the right
https://ground.news/article/gwyneth-paltrows-vagina-candle-reportedly-explodes-in-uk-womans-home
How did they harvest her scent, anyway?

Did she,...like,...have to sit on some type of mechanical sniffer that combined a series of chemicals to duplicate her scent?

,...and,..and,...what happens if she doesn't position herself just right on the mechanical sniffer?

Will there be a recall of Gwyneth Paltrow azzhole candles?

Did she,...like,...have to sit on some type of mechanical sniffer that combined a series of chemicals to duplicate her scent?

,...and,..and,...what happens if she doesn't position herself just right on the mechanical sniffer?

Lmao
Wtf
Mine has not blowed the F up.

Guess I got one of the good ones.

Then again I only light it on Special Occasions.

Others mileage might vary a bit. laugh
Originally Posted by TimberRunner
Wtf

No chit

And what if doesn’t smell like her at all. Do I get my money back?
I bet that room stinks.
I wonder what time of the month the scent duplicates?

As the blind man passed the fish market he was heard to say,"Hello Girls".
Gentlemen, gentlemen. We all know how she is. Let's act with courtesy considering.
Fully half of America is now a F'n bad joke.

I am just surprised some clowns in the UK spent $75 on a candle that smells like twat...that is verging on being a seriously weird fetish.

Why recall them?........just sell them as Hillary Clinton candles. grin
Originally Posted by thaxted

Why recall them?........just sell them as Hillary Clinton candles. grin

They could call it Beagle Butthole

Well, believe it or not, the way I first remember hearing about the Paltrow vajayjay, was my family (wife and two adult daughters) laughing at the whole idea of this scented candle. According to the article that they were laughing at, old Gwyneth insisted her staff smell her vajayjay and compare it to the candle to make sure they had got the smell right.

I hope those staffers got danger pay..

Turn it over! You lit the wrong end.
Thats a real turn off for me .
Only in America could you sell a skank scented candle for $75.00. This is truly a Great Country. crazy
Originally Posted by gregintenn
Good Grief!

No, it was a good quief.
MarineHawk: This is more proof that liberalism IS a mental disease.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
Ms. Paltrow's need for attention knows no bounds.
© 24hourcampfire