Home
Speer Gold Dots #6024918 02/22/21
Online Content
Killertraylor
Campfire Guide

Sherwood, OR
Hello. I'll take 1000 of the 75 gr Speer Gold Dots. Just let me know how you prefer to be paid. I can do Paypal friends and family, venmo, or mail payment.

My shipping address and phone number are:

Joe Traylor

Thank you!

Joe

Reply Quote
Unread by: none

Re: Speer Gold Dots #6025045 02/22/21
Online Content
Willicd76
Campfire Regular
W
Whatever is most convenient for you will work.
Chuck williams

Usps priority comes with $50 ins. If you want more, id have to get the rate.

Edit Reply Quote
Re: Speer Gold Dots #6025056 02/22/21
Online Content
Killertraylor
Campfire Guide

Sherwood, OR
Thanks, Chuck. Payment sent.

Please let me know when you ship. Thank you.

Joe

Reply Quote
Re: Speer Gold Dots #6027335 02/24/21
Online Content
Willicd76
Campfire Regular
W
Bullets are sent.

Edit Reply Quote
Re: Speer Gold Dots #6027613 02/24/21
Online Content
Killertraylor
Campfire Guide

Sherwood, OR
Thank you.

Reply Quote
IC-A

Re: Speer Gold Dots #6046158 3 hours ago
Online Content
Killertraylor
Campfire Guide

Sherwood, OR
Chuck,

Just got home from TX from the 24hour campfire hog hunt and your package is here and it’s empty. There are stickers all over it saying that it arrived at the post office here in OR and that the contents were empty. The perforated part of the box is completely torn open and did not appear to be taped shut. There is duct tape around the outside edge of the package but not going across it or end to end. Let me know how you would like to proceed.

Joe Traylor

Reply Quote
Re: Speer Gold Dots #6046162 3 hours ago
Online Content
Killertraylor
Campfire Guide

Sherwood, OR
If you shoot me a cel number, I will txt you pictures of the package.

Reply Quote
Re: Speer Gold Dots #6046382 1 hour ago
Online Content
Willicd76
Campfire Regular
W
The entire box was taped with 2 layers of packaging tape and duct tape around the outer edge.

Edit Reply Quote
Re: Speer Gold Dots #6046386 58 minutes ago
Online Content
Killertraylor
Campfire Guide

Sherwood, OR
Doesn’t look like it - and you didn’t answer my question. How do you propose to resolve this. The sticker on the back that the post office put on it is under all of the clear tape. You can’t ship a 15 lb brick of bullets in an $8 small flat rate box unless you wrap the entire box in duct tape. This happened to me a year ago with $160 of bullets and I refunded the guys money immediately even though someone at the post office obviously took the bullets. What do you propose? I’d understand it being equal fault of the post office lost the package, but with it not being packaged well enough to get here without breaking open, that’s not my fault. Send me your cel and I’ll send you pics of the box.

Reply Quote
Re: Speer Gold Dots #6046398 45 minutes ago
Online Content
Willicd76
Campfire Regular
W
Dont tell me what i did and didnt do in packaging! I have sent many thousands of these out EXACTLY the same way and they were ALL wrapped with 2 layers of packaging tape and duct tape around the edge. Send me your paypal and ill refund the amount your package was insured for.

Edit Reply Quote
IC-B

Re: Speer Gold Dots #6046404 43 minutes ago
Online Content
Killertraylor
Campfire Guide

Sherwood, OR
Looks like you still have 3000 of these that you haven’t sold yet (that I’m sure you purchased very reasonably). Let me help you with a fair and honorable resolution since you didn’t propose one - ship me 500 of them, and package them extremely well and we will call it good. Fair?

Reply Quote
Re: Speer Gold Dots #6046408 40 minutes ago
Online Content
Willicd76
Campfire Regular
W
I already told you i would refund the amount of insurance you purchased. How, exactly, is that not "fair and honorable"???

Edit Reply Quote
Re: Speer Gold Dots #6046417 36 minutes ago
Online Content
Killertraylor
Campfire Guide

Sherwood, OR
That’s not the answer I was expecting. Most people here have a very strong sense of honor and integrity. I did when this exact same thing happened to me. No questions, instant refund. I can see where the tape is and where it isn’t. It isn’t packaged well enough. You need to use duct tape all the way around with that cheap cardboard and heavy Bullets. I can let the entire fire judge it and show them your responses if you’d prefer. I would prefer not to do that. I’ve got a 100% stellar reputation here though for over a decade and would never screw anyone over $350. It’s not worth my integrity. I hope you will reconsider.

Reply Quote
Re: Speer Gold Dots #6046419 35 minutes ago
Online Content
Killertraylor
Campfire Guide

Sherwood, OR
Insurance is for lost packages. Not for stuff that the seller didn’t package well enough to arrive.

Reply Quote
Re: Speer Gold Dots #6046426 29 minutes ago
Online Content
Willicd76
Campfire Regular
W
YOU WERE OFFERED EXTRA INSURANCE FOR THIS VERY REASON AND YOU OPTED OUT. I packaged the bullets VERY securely and mailed them just as we agreed upon. If you feel the need to post it up, feel free. What you say at this point is heresy. I have no way of knowing what you may or may not have received.

Edit Reply Quote
Re: Speer Gold Dots #6046430 28 minutes ago
Online Content
Willicd76
Campfire Regular
W
Originally Posted by Killertraylor
Insurance is for lost packages. Not for stuff that the seller didn’t package well enough to arrive.

Are you really that ignorant?

Edit Reply Quote
Re: Speer Gold Dots #6046444 20 minutes ago
Online Content
Killertraylor
Campfire Guide

Sherwood, OR
I’ve offered more than once to send you pics and asked for your cel which you haven’t provided. I’ve got a lot of campfire friends in your area of the country and everywhere else. They won’t be happy about this and will be eager to help me out. I will give you until tomorrow to reconsider your position. Even being a lawyer I’m not quick to jump into ruining someone’s reputation publicly as I’d prefer to see them step up and do the right thing. Right now it looks like the reason you offer insurance is because you know how poorly you pack stuff. Small flat rate boxes are terrible for shipping heavy stuff. Even their $8 tyvek bubble wrap envelope is better. I’m a reasonable man until someone isn’t reasonable with me. I hope you will reconsider amd do the tight thing and we can just put this behind us. Have a good night.

Reply Quote
Re: Speer Gold Dots #6046467 11 minutes ago
Online Content
Willicd76
Campfire Regular
W
You, and all of your "friends", here, there, and everywhere, can kiss my ass. Do you think being an attorney makes you special, intimidating, or entitled to special treatment? Attorneys are nothing but inspiring politicians who didnt make the cut. If you truly are an attorney, you know how libel works. Being an ex-cop, i know this is a "civil" matter and you've been offered your legal recourse.

Edit Reply Quote
Re: Speer Gold Dots #6046474 5 minutes ago
Online Content
Killertraylor
Campfire Guide

Sherwood, OR
I’m sorry to find out you have no integrity. Given a polite chance to reconsider, most do. Pretty obvious from the way you treat people on the fire. I gave you several chances to do the right thing. Looks like that’s just not something you are good at. $350 is more important to you. I get it. You need the $$. Price gouging is your specialty. You’ll never sell anything here ever again, I’m sure of that. My PayPal is [email protected] (which you already know because you received $350 from me at that address). I’ll be letting them know you are accepting payments for gun related items so you might want to make that refund quick before they shut down your account. I’ll be following you around here for awhile and probably paying a visit when I’m down in TX again Axis hunting.

Reply Quote
Re: Speer Gold Dots #6046483 1 minute ago
Online Content
Willicd76
Campfire Regular
W
PLEASE "pay me a visit"! NOTHING WOULD GIVE ME MORE PLEASURE.

Edit Reply Quote
Unread by: Killertraylor
Reply To This Conversation
I LOVE callout threads. I haven't even read this yet and am EXCITED!

3/4 of the time, the caller outer ends up being (more) the one in the wrong. Time will tell with this one.
[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]
Yep These are always good. 🍿
Here we go again. Some jackass that uses this site as his own personal online store has 275 posts almost ALL on the free classifieds comes to the campfire for the first time in 5 years and thinks we give 2shits about his beef.

It sounds like someone didn’t package his item good enough and now wants to cry on our shoulders? Get lost ass hole!

Go back to the classified section and change your diaper. 🖕
That sucks.
I've had USPS screw me before. They are less than helpful, even with insurance.

Fact is, until the product is in the purchasers hand, you are on the hook. You received to money, but he didn't receive the product.
At least that's how I look at doing business. Can't see it any other way?

Good luck to you both getting it resolved.
As a seller I’m responsible till the buyer has the item sold in his hands. There’s no doubt the buyer KillerTraylor received a empty damaged box. Sellers risk - sh*t happens .....imo, you owe the buyer something.
I was very clear up front that the package came with $50 insurance and that additional insurance would have to be purchased. The package was very well taped and was likely cut open by a postal employee. Cut and dry.
Tag
Seems to me that it is up to the seller to insure the package for full value and charge accordingly. It has to be paid for when the label is printed. How's the receiver supposed to know what you insured it for?
If the buyer has the USPS note acknowledging that the box was damaged in shipping and the contents went missing, it’s on the shipper.

When I ship something, I always buy the correct insurance amount, because I want to avoid any finger pointing if something goes sideways like this. To not do so is negligent on the shipper’s part.

I will be sure to put this poster on my personal “do not buy from list”, because of this incident, and the attitude he has displayed here.
The additional insurance would not have covered anything. It will be denied as inadequately packaged.
Originally Posted by NVhntr
Seems to me that it is up to the seller to insure the package for full value and charge accordingly. It has to be paid for when the label is printed. How's the receiver supposed to know what you insured it for?

Did you bother to read the exchange? I stated straight up front it would be insired for $50 and anymore insurance would have to be purchased. He declined!
Originally Posted by Willicd76
I was very clear up front that the package came with $50 insurance and that additional insurance would have to be purchased. The package was very well taped and was likely cut open by a postal employee. Cut and dry.

Doesn’t matter, your responsible buyer receives item. It’s the right thing to do. C’mon it’s common sense. Work it out w/KillerTraylor.
Posting address and phone numbers aint too cool.
So, you decided to under insure your package. It was your package at that point, not his. Why didn't you protect your own interests?
Cost of doing business. You owe him a refund, even if he is a lawyer.
Originally Posted by slg888

Doesn’t matter, your responsible buyer receives item. It’s the right thing to do. C’mon it’s common sense. Work it out w/KillerTraylor.

Already refunded the $50 that was agreed upon for insurance. The package was sealed WELL. For all any of us knows, and i do believe, someone at the postal service had to have cut openthe packaging. By your definition of the sellers responsibility, anyone could simply take anything and post up a pic of damaged packaging and the seller would be on the hook! Not sensible.
Originally Posted by dh1

Yep.
So, you decided to under insure your package. It was your package at that point, not his. Why didn't you protect your own interests?

Nope, he decided to under insure his package.
I read it (despite it being tough to read and figure out who said what when it is C&P directly from the server) but my suspicion was correct. The caller outer gets placed on my prestigious no buy/sell list.

Doubly so for the attitude, like Hoosier mentioned.
So let’s get some pics posted up

What did it look like as it was sent out.

I always take pics, I even took pics and video of my hand dropping my property tax check off into the night deposit in case the bastards said I was late.
this guy is a [bleep] bum, piece of [bleep] is just here to try and make money in the classifieds. killertraylor is a 100% stand up dude. every package from usps is insured for 50$, you didnt insure anything, its up to you to make sure the goods arrive in specified condition

if you ever want to sell anything else on this site, id suggest either sending him 500bullets, or 175$ they werent his bullets until he took possession of them, he never got the chance because of your [bleep] packaging
The pics are posted on this thread.
Pics

This post sums up why I would never buy from you.

Does Midway, or Grafs, or Cameraland, or any other retailer in our industry have a line at checkout stating, ‘Do you want insurance for an extra $5? If not and the package disappears, you’re S.O.L.” ?

Of course they don’t, shipping insurance is part of the cost of doing business. You take it into account and adjust pricing accordingly.
Appreciate the support friends. Chuck is here to make a buck and probably needs it more than I do. Lots of great guys here who would at least offer a compromise. I tried several times to let him do something fair. I get it - it’s happened to me. Buyer didn’t get what I shipped. Post office stole it, neither of our fault, but because it was the fire, instant refund. This place means something to a lot of us.
The pics are posted on this thread.
Pics

Cool

Thanks
Originally Posted by acooper1983
this guy is a [bleep] bum, piece of [bleep] is just here to try and make money in the classifieds. killertraylor is a 100% stand up dude. every package from usps is insured for 50$, you didnt insure anything, its up to you to make sure the goods arrive in specified condition

+1 Killertraylor is 1st rate and like said a 100% stand up fellow.

Doesn’t matter. You decided to sell him a product and you’re backing down even though he didn’t receive it. As someone else has mentioned, your insurance is worthless if the package is destroyed because you packed it poorly, which it looks like you did. I’m inclined to agree with the buyer on this one. You either got lazy with packaging or simply didn’t care, either scenario points to you being in the wrong. Pointing the finger at the buyer for not buying extra insurance on a product that never made it to him is pretty weak. The only tape I see on the package is holding on the note saying it was destroyed and empty when the USPS received it. Public apology and making this right is your only recourse, now. Pretty sure this won’t end well.

Also, posting his name and address is another flaw in judgment. Cards are stacking up.
Piss poor taping job. That thing should have been banded cross ways with double passes.

You’ve obviously never sent anything to troops overseas.

Lazy, scamming fouck

LOL, he’s gonna stomp your ass.

Refund the money.....
Originally Posted by irfubar
Refund the money.....

He won't, but he's fuqked for being able to sell his sheit from now on.
Originally Posted by irfubar
Refund the money.....

+1

ya!

GWB
Looks like we have a con game going on by the seller.
You sir don't deserve to be a member here.
Send him what he purchased, or refund all of his money.
I sold a stock that got damaged not too long ago.
Buyer sent me pics, and I just said keep it, and refunded all his money.
As I understand it The seller has more of the same bullets?

If it were me I’d be shipping them second day mail, with an apology. [bleep] happens, deal with it.
Originally Posted by splattermatic
Looks like we have a con game going on by the seller.
You sir don't deserve to be a member here.
Send him what he purchased, or refund all of his money.
I sold a stock that got damaged not too long ago.
Buyer sent me pics, and I just said keep it, and refunded all his money.

Not THE stock?
Originally Posted by rosco1
As I understand it The seller has more of the same bullets?

If it were me I’d be shipping them second day mail, with an apology. [bleep] happens, deal with it.

+1

Buyer didn't pack the bullets, seller did. Something happens to packaging, seller eats it.
You owe killertraylor $350 ass hat.. You did a chitty job packaging up the bullets.

So you come here thinking you’re going to crap in KT’s cornflakes and create bitch-like drama yet when virtually everyone says that you’re wrong and that you should refund his money you dig your stilettos 👠 in and want to argue with everyone here? You’ve shown your lack of character and displayed your ass.....obviously you’re a product of poor upbringing.

Since you decided to show what a douchebag you are by posting personal information that was shared in a PRIVATE message I’d personally like to see you 86’d from here but since that won’t likely happen I think it would be a public service if every time you post something for sale you’re called out as a dishonorable cheat and a link to this thread is in our reply.

I hope that you’ve sold your last item here and you slither under the rock you crawled out from. It appears that other good and honorable men here feel the same. 🖕🖕

Epic fail and a hilarious backfire. 😂😂
Even if he packaged the bullets beyond any reasonable measure, he’s still on the hook.

Until you get the goods in the buyers hands, you’re liable. The insurance ain’t for the buyer, it’s for the shipper.
Willicd76 lacks honor and character. If he has a man card it needs to be turned in. Pretty pathetic.
Originally Posted by AcesNeights

So you come here thinking you’re going to crap in KT’s cornflakes and create bitch-like drama yet when virtually everyone says that you’re wrong and that you should refund his money you dig your stilettos 👠 in and want to argue with everyone here? You’ve shown your lack of character and displayed your ass.....obviously you’re a product of poor upbringing.

Since you decided to show what a douchebag you are by posting personal information that was shared in a PRIVATE message I’d personally like to see you 86’d from here but since that won’t likely happen I think it would be a public service if every time you post something for sale you’re called out as a dishonorable cheat and a link to this thread is in our reply.

I hope that you’ve sold your last item here and you slither under the rock you crawled out from. It appears that other good and honorable men here feel the same. 🖕🖕

Epic fail and a hilarious backfire. 😂😂

Go take a peek at the classifieds...
i was wrong earlier. both parties can file for a claim. but the SELLER has to buy the insurance.
Either the person who sent the mail piece or the person who received it may file a claim for insured mail that is lost, arrived damaged, or was missing contents. The person filing must have the original mailing receipt.
Money comes and goes,but a reputation lasts forever..
No Jim Conrad, not THE stock.....
I've still never received it back, or the cartridge trap, nor a monetary value, or even an apology.
Refund his money or change your user name. You won’t be getting much business in the future.

P

Did you bother to read the exchange? I stated straight up front it would be insired for $50 and anymore insurance would have to be purchased. He declined!

As a buyer you are responsible for paying what the seller is asking or agrees to. Sounds like he did that.

As a seller you are responsible for delivering the product. Sounds like you came up short.

Make it right...
D&D, I just looked in the classified section and I’m glad that she’s getting what she deserves!

If I was that chickenshit seller I’d immediately delete the post, apologize profusely, refund the money and grow a set of balls. Anything other than that is grounds for unmerciful doxxing.

I hate liars, cheats and thieves....apparently the OP is all of those things and more.
I've still never received it back, or the cartridge trap, nor a monetary value, or even an apology.

Every time I see one of your posts I wonder about THE stock. The guy you sent it to is, and always will be, a first class lowlife. Sadly , a lot of people hold him in high regard.
Willi: You have represented that you believe you wrapped the parcel correctly and that you that you have no liability regarding the contents due to your statement that additional insurance would need to be requested by the receiving party. I understand that the parcel was automatically insured for $50.00 and you refunded the purchaser for that amount. However, it's clear that you refuse to view the matter from the perspective of the purchaser. Sure, you could simply call it a day and leave it at that, but that is a highly unethical move. It does not matter that you think your responsibility ended when you handed the parcel off to the shipper, that is not how business works. Unforeseen things happen in business, and you, as the seller, have a responsibility to make sure that the package arrived intact, and if not, to to provide a satisfactory solution. As an example, lets say that you were the executor of an estate and one of your duties was to send a $30,000.00 vintage Rolex wristwatch to a relative who inherited it. Would you send it with the standard, automatic $50.00 insurance, or would you insure it for the full amount? If said package arrived damaged, missing from the box, or failed to arrive all together, would you simply say to that relative: "sorry, you didn't ask me to insure the parcel"? The correct and ethical thing to do in this case is to either refund the buyer, in full, or send a replacement parcel.

Regarding your packaging, I know you think you packaged it correctly, but the fact is that you did not. Shipping standards for heavy items are very different from standard weight package requirements. Thin cardboard and 2 layers of tape is not adequate by any measure - even if you have successfully done so previously. You got lucky. As an example, I once purchased a rare and expensive piece of McIntosh stereo equipment in almost mint condition - one of my Holy Grail purchases. The seller assured me that it would be packaged properly - double boxed. Unfortunately, when I received the item, both the inner box and the outer box were split open in several locations and the box was crushed. My prized McIntosh amplifier was beat to Hell: Autoformers and capacitors ripped from the dented and beat up chassis - ruined. My stomach sank. You can not imagine my disappointment. Though the seller did indeed double box the amp, he used crappy, thin cardboard boxes that were not up to the task. His inadequate newspaper packing did nothing to prevent the heavy amplifier from shifting around in the boxes nor did it prevent both boxes from being crushed. He should have immobilized the amplifier by bolting the amp to a board, and placing it within 2 double-walled, well-fitting boxes: an inner and an outer that included closed-cell foam, bubble wrap and additional cardboard pieces. Though it was insured, upon my suggestion, the seller ordered proper, custom-made boxes from Audio Classics in NY and had it shipped to me so that I could pack up the damaged amplifier properly and send it back to Audio Classics for evaluation. Believe me when I tell you that the Audio Classics packaging was stout - the damn packaging could support my entire weight, with no buckling or damage at all. Needless to say, the seller paid for the custom packaging from Audio Classics, the return shipping, and he refunded me in full. I presume he dealt with the carrier regarding the insurance. I realize this is an extreme example, but the fact is that your packaging was inadequate for the weight of the contents. Certainly, you cannot guard against theft, if that was indeed the case, but your responsibility is the same in either case.

I would respectfully recommend that you take action to recompense and make amends with the seller. You need to make him whole again. This is not only the right thing to do, but it is the ethical thing to do and such action will go a long way to restoring your reputation here. There's a bunch of great fellers here, who are extremely generous with not only their time, their knowledge and their experience, but also with their own possessions. I'm proud to be fortunate enough to call many my friends. Your actions and your attitude are a blight on this tradition. Quit being a hard-headed moron and do the right thing.

And you need to go back to the initial post and remove his name and address. Posting such information on an open forum was a contemptuous and childish move.

That is all.

I am feeling severely disappointed here, how come no one ever involves me in a call out thread.

Disrespected I say...you KNOW what I mean!

Arseholes, there is even a tear in my eye now.
What a piece of crap you are!!! Return the guys money.

I brought that up to that individual not long ago. I still can’t believe he’s allowed to still post on this site.
Sent a package to a member about 6 or 7 weeks ago.
Desirable AK47 stuff.
Wrapped that Mutha fugga up like Ft Knox internally and externally.

Being firearm parts.
I labled it "Tamiya 1/35 model tank parts".
Even had a nice lengthy conversation about modeling with mr shipping clerk at the UPS store when he made out the label.

Package arrived safely.
Member joking thru pm about the package being wrapped with complexity.

IMO labeling anything as gun related is a open invitation to theft in the delivery system nowadays.

Seller owes refund of what buyer paid.
Or same amount of merchandise sent again.

Goods not received for payment received.
unconscionable behavior on the part of willicd76
Seems like a whole of reading...

Key words popped out...

Texas, Oregon, Ass whooping in Stand your ground state.

Full names and phone numbers...
Piss Poor behavior, Chuck.
Yep, exact thing happened to me here on several boxes of Wooodleigh .410/.411 softs and solids, i got an empty box with corner taped shut with usps tape, took a pic of the box and texted to seller, instant refund, no questions asked, it is indeed sad what some will sell their integrity for these days! crazy
I don't have a dog in this hunt, but I'll say this about the USPS flat rate boxes, because I was a rural mail carrier for 31 years, and saw how those boxes were both used, and abused. The Mennonites and Amish loved them, because they could stuff ponds and pounds of such things as horseshoes, and horseshoe nails, into them, and ship them for a fraction of the cost of what standard mailing would have been. Only one problem with that though..........the boxes were not designed to be stuffed full of heavy objects. In order to keep them from bursting open, they needed a lot of extra taping up, something that was often not done. As much as packages are handled during the shipping process, they can easily come undone if not packaged properly.

As far as people stealing the contents, I'm sure it happens, although from what I saw in my years working, the most likely scenario in situations like we're talking about here, was not theft but the contents just spilled out somewhere along the way. I'm not taking anyone's side, but that sure seems like a lot of weight to put in a small package.
Yup. Joe is one of the nicest guys I know and a hint for the OP...he wouldn't get out of his chair for $350. You are poking the wrong cat.
I've refunded a couple of purchases here, one I had no intention on doing so.....but I didn't think it would be worth the argument or potential hit to my reputation.

If you build 100 bridges, you're a bridge builder, but if you go and suck one cork.....you're a cork sucker.
The classified cowboy strikes again.
Appreciate the support friends. Chuck is here to make a buck and probably needs it more than I do. Lots of great guys here who would at least offer a compromise. I tried several times to let him do something fair. I get it - it’s happened to me. Buyer didn’t get what I shipped. Post office stole it, neither of our fault, but because it was the fire, instant refund. This place means something to a lot of us.

Appears you he needs it to buy some tape. Ass holes like him make it tough to buy sell on this site anymore. Sorry man.
And btw...killer trailer would have refunded your money in an instant because his parents raised him right. Clearly yours didn’t.
The constant insurance excuse as pointed out does not apply as packaging isn't covered, it's 'not' insurable. The empty box and note from usps is proof the buyer isn't scamming the seller.

The buyer is owed a refund or bullets, that's it.

Kent
I have never bought any gun-related thing in the mail except from places like Cabela's and MidwayUSA. If I bought something from an individual, I would have an understanding before purchasing it about whether there was insurance and who paid for it.
Originally Posted by JSTUART

I am feeling severely disappointed here, how come no one ever involves me in a call out thread.

Disrespected I say...you KNOW what I mean!

Arseholes, there is even a tear in my eye now.

That's because you're from Australia and everyone knows schit from Australia will kill you without provocation.
I ordered a bunch of lead ingots once, seller put them in a flat rate priority box, they didn't make it, I received an empty box. Seller made right, sent me another box of ead but probably used half a roll of packing tape on it!
Originally Posted by krp
The constant insurance excuse as pointed out does not apply as packaging isn't covered, it's 'not' insurable. The empty box and note from usps is proof the buyer isn't scamming the seller.

The buyer is owed a refund or bullets, that's it.

Kent

It’s just that simple. Period
What should have happened:

Package should have been insured by someone... then if package is lost or damaged, the seller can refund the money and make the claim with post office to get reimbursed. Since nobody bought insurance, someone has to eat $350...

... I think it comes down to whomever decided to throw the dice and not insure.
Gouging is bad enough, but refusal to take responsibility and to make it right is just inexcusable. Ice the cake with a callout thread where you're getting your ass handed to you and can't face it like a decent human being...priceless.

It's obvious to me where this will end up--UNLESS the OP decides to man up, issue apologies to the entire forum, and make this right with KT and at least make an attempt to salvage his reputation...I'd say he's done here.
Some fly tying hair and 177 pellets were shipped in the same package from Amazon. The hair made it the pellets are in someone else's possession. Amazon replaced the pellets with 2 day shipping.
Originally Posted by JamesJr
I don't have a dog in this hunt, but I'll say this about the USPS flat rate boxes, because I was a rural mail carrier for 31 years, and saw how those boxes were both used, and abused. The Mennonites and Amish loved them, because they could stuff ponds and pounds of such things as horseshoes, and horseshoe nails, into them, and ship them for a fraction of the cost of what standard mailing would have been. Only one problem with that though..........the boxes were not designed to be stuffed full of heavy objects. In order to keep them from bursting open, they needed a lot of extra taping up, something that was often not done. As much as packages are handled during the shipping process, they can easily come undone if not packaged properly.

As far as people stealing the contents, I'm sure it happens, although from what I saw in my years working, the most likely scenario in situations like we're talking about here, was not theft but the contents just spilled out somewhere along the way. I'm not taking anyone's side, but that sure seems like a lot of weight to put in a small package.

I understand your point of view, however I do think the USPS bears responsibility for this behavior. In fact, wasn't it their advertisement slogan, "If it fit's, it ships!" Anything up to the weight limit was a okay to them and thats just how they marketed it.
I’ve shipped those flat rate boxes all over and never a single issue . I taped the heck outta them though .
Mieway sent some bullets the other day.

Someone ripped the corner out and one box was gone.

Once I had assured the Midway woman that it was okay for them to talk to my wife.....the promptly sent another box.

No problems.
Originally Posted by TrueGrit
Some fly tying hair and 177 pellets were shipped in the same package from Amazon. The hair made it the pellets are in someone else's possession. Amazon replaced the pellets with 2 day shipping.

And?
Originally Posted by T_Inman
I LOVE callout threads. I haven't even read this yet and am EXCITED!

3/4 of the time, the caller outer ends up being (more) the one in the wrong. Time will tell with this one.

Clairvoyant !!
Judging by the pictures, the package didn't look to be adequately secured to me.

Strapping tape is your friend. Around the ENTIRE box with extra attention given to flimsy flap and the side that's semi-perforated. FULL refund is in order as the Seller had complete control over the inadequate and piss poor wrap job.

Not surprising about the attitude. Typical of the "Classified Cowboys" that have been using the 'fire as their personal fleabay.
Another one to put on ignore.
Dillie,

Posting PMs is bad form - and personal info contained within - even worse.

Another classified cowboy added to the list.
Originally Posted by Rambler214
The additional insurance would not have covered anything. It will be denied as inadequately packaged.

That is incorrect, I shipped an individual 10 lbs of TSS shot in a flat rate box, the box was taped well, but evidently well enough, the individual got the box with no shot, and only a piece of bubble wrap and a ripped box. Files a claim with USPS, and they paid the entire $350 value.
Originally Posted by MadMooner
That sucks.

Fact is, until the product is in the purchasers hand, you are on the hook. You received to money, but he didn't receive the product.

This. Same process with Ebay. If the buyer doenst get it, the buyer doesnt pay.

Glad the buyer posted this so others dont get screwed by the sending corksucker.
Originally Posted by RiverRider
Gouging is bad enough, but refusal to take responsibility and to make it right is just inexcusable. Ice the cake with a callout thread where you're getting your ass handed to you and can't face it like a decent human being...priceless.

It's obvious to me where this will end up--UNLESS the OP decides to man up, issue apologies to the entire forum, and make this right with KT and at least make an attempt to salvage his reputation...I'd say he's done here.

This wasnt a "callout" thread. KT threatened to post this and i simply saved him the trouble. What you, or any other stranger on the net thinks of me, bothers me not. I only apologize when i feel ive done wrong and an apology to a forum that has nothing to do with the situation........LAUGHABLE!

I notice several suppliers are charging a separate insurance or "handling protection" fee now. I wonder how it would play out if you REFUSED that service from them?

This wasnt a "callout" thread. KT threatened to post this and i simply saved him the trouble. What you, or any other stranger on the net thinks of me, bothers me not. I only apologize when i feel ive done wrong and an apology to a forum that has nothing to do with the situation........LAUGHABLE!

I notice several suppliers are charging a separate insurance or "handling protection" fee now. I wonder how it would play out if you REFUSED that service from them?

Go fuqk yourself, and you're done here. I dare you to post some sheit for sale
Originally Posted by jaguartx
That sucks.

Glad the buyer posted this so others dont get screwed by the sending corksucker, Traylor

Uhhhh,,,,,Jag.
Whoops, sorry.

Will fix.

Thanks, OT.

Glad the buyer posted this so others dont get screwed by the sending corksucker, Traylor

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Whoops, sorry.

Will fix.

Bassackwards, Bro.

People like chuck make this the place I don't visit often anymore.

OTOH if it was still full of folks like you it would be what it once was.

That said IMHO when I ship I insure for value unless I don't care if Its lost.... that is just common sense to me. Maybe ol chuck is a flaming liberal democrat, at least that seems to be how he thinks.
Fixed. Thanks, OT.
Originally Posted by FOsteology
Judging by the pictures, the package didn't look to be adequately secured to me.

Strapping tape is your friend. Around the ENTIRE box with extra attention given to flimsy flap and the side that's semi-perforated. FULL refund is in order as the Seller had complete control over the inadequate and piss poor wrap job.

Not surprising about the attitude. Typical of the "Classified Cowboys" that have been using the 'fire as their personal fleabay.
Another one to put on ignore.

Here is a guy thats thinking. Packaging tape isn't squat. Neither is duct tape. Strapping tape is the only way when dealing with weight. Double that up with putting it in some kind of heavy plastic like MRE type plastic or heavy vac seal. I've gone to Vac sealing mostly. Usually seal small packs and then seal em all in a big one. Even if I don't put vac on the sealing process.

Cast lead bullets coming up, will be in a fitted plywood box inside...

Simple enough. You don't want to pay the insurance fee, they don't sell the product.

Like I posted earlier, shipping insurance is simply part of the cost of doing business. Adjust your sell price, or charge more for shipping to cover it.

I buy and sell a lot of stuff here and at other places. Always, Always, have enough insurance to cover the sell price and shipping cost. the shipper makes the claim if there's a problem, so it's his responsibility to insure the package.
Originally Posted by dh1

Being he is a retired or according to him, EX cop you'd think that was done on purpose.

If an LEO doesn't know better....
Vac seal is a good idea.

Fiber tape too maybe.

Not sure what strapping tape is.
Everything I sell is insured for the paid amount, I don't even ask, it gets insured. I've made one insurance claim and that proved to me it's the right way to go.
Fixed. Thanks, OT.

Just having fun, Jag.
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Vac seal is a good idea.

Fiber tape too maybe.

Probably what you call fiber tape. The heavier stuff with strands of what I'm fairly sure is fiberglass in the tape. Duct tape is almost a joke save for the American of African descent pet brand is pretty good
Originally Posted by HoosierHawk

Like I posted earlier, shipping insurance is simply part of the cost of doing business. Adjust your sell price, or charge more for shipping to cover it.

All true, but irrelevant IMHO. The only relevant fact is, the buyer did not receive the merchandise. Nothing else really matters.

Except the seller has shown everyone on here he's not to be trusted, that seems relevant too.
Willicd76

13 posts out of the classifieds in the last 3 years. just saying.

No loss.
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
That sucks.

Uhhhh,,,,,Jag.

LOL reading comprehension RC.

Your refusal to accept responsibility and admit your error shows who you are. If you'll do that for $350, there is no question about it.
Originally Posted by smokepole
Originally Posted by HoosierHawk

All true, but irrelevant IMHO. The only relevant fact is, the buyer did not receive the merchandise. Nothing else really matters.

Except the seller has shown everyone on here he's not to be trusted, that seems relevant too.

Yep. Proper packaging and insurance is another topic. Fact is, the seller didn’t deliver.

For all intents and purposes, the seller is a thief.
Originally Posted by stxhunter
That sucks.

Uhhhh,,,,,Jag.

LOL reading comprehension RC.

Rumor has it that his hunting buddies reset his trigger pull from 1.5 lbs up to 8 lbs while he was sleeping.
Is this another Larry Root alias? Sure does sound like it. Seller should refund. If Midway or Midsouth etc had this happen, they would have sent more bullets or refunded the money in full. It will hard to get anyone to buy from you here with threads like this. The buyer may post about his bad experience on every add you post or his friends will.

I love call out threads, very entertaining!!!
Originally Posted by Craigster

Every time I see one of your posts I wonder about THE stock. The guy you sent it to is, and always will be, a first class lowlife. Sadly , a lot of people hold him in high regard.

I think of the "Stock" as well. Absolutely pathetic.

Jim
Many years ago I was down to the wire financially so I sold some bullets for $160, packaged them well in a small flat rate box and they were destroyed in shipping, with the buyer receiving a smashed empty box. I literally had $192 to my name and bills to pay. I sent him his money back. The next day I got a windfall that met all my bills.

YMMV but in my experience doing the right thing is always the right way to go, for myriad reasons.

People that consistently and constantly go out of their way to be abusive, lie, mis-represent the truth, steal, put others down, create dissension, etc, are in my opinion the most miserable and worst kind of people with little or nothing to offer.
Here we go again. Some jackass that uses this site as his own personal online store has 275 posts almost ALL on the free classifieds comes to the campfire for the first time in 5 years and thinks we give 2shits about his beef.

It sounds like someone didn’t package his item good enough and now wants to cry on our shoulders? Get lost ass hole!

Go back to the classified section and change your diaper. 🖕

Aces, that's exactly right. This dude hasn't been around here enough / long enough to understand that there is a higher expectation / brotherhood that needs be adhered to. The rest of the world is fugked, but you should / better be taking care of your brothers here. We may not always get along, but that does not change that fact.

I've somehow lost the pictures, but I sent 2k 9mm cases to a member Luis last Sept. I thought I had wrapped the box up well, but USPS still destroyed it and cases were falling out of the box when Luis got it. We communicated about the loss and I turned right around and sent him another 725 out of my own stash. I told him I wouldn't even bother trying to get the insurance paid from USPS. BTW, I had originally sent him 2100, not 2k.

If this guy isn't handling himself respectfully and with Fire ethics, he needs to find his ass another place for his storefront.
I CANT STAND THE GANG MENTALITY THAT IS SO PREVALENT ON THE WWW THESE DAYS. IF THE ROLES WERE REVERSED, EVERYONE OF YOU WOULD BE ON THE OTHER SIDE. IF SOMEONE CANT UNDERSTAND THE SIMPLE CONCEPT OF DECLINING INSURANCE COVERAGE BY THE BUYER, I CANT MAKE IT ANYMORE CLEAR. IVE ALREADY REQUESTED TO BE BANNED FROM THESE FORUMS. I HAVE NO INTEREST IN DOING BUSINESS HERE IN THE FUTURE. IT WILL BE FACE TO FACE AND HAND TO HAND FROM NOW ON.
I CANT STAND THE GANG MENTALITY THAT IS SO PREVALENT ON THE WWW THESE DAYS. IF THE ROLES WERE REVERSED, EVERYONE OF YOU WOULD BE ON THE OTHER SIDE. IF SOMEONE CANT UNDERSTAND THE SIMPLE CONCEPT OF DECLINING INSURANCE COVERAGE BY THE BUYER, I CANT MAKE IT ANYMORE CLEAR. IVE ALREADY REQUESTED TO BE BANNED FROM THESE FORUMS. I HAVE NO INTEREST IN DOING BUSINESS HERE IN THE FUTURE. IT WILL BE FACE TO FACE AND HAND TO HAND FROM NOW ON.

Don’t let the door hit you in the ass on the way out...
Bye. Play victim all you want. You're in the wrong.
So... Bye.

Can't stand fugkers like this. They contribute nothing here and expect to have a free storefront forever with no consequences of real life.

Fugk off.
Originally Posted by Springcove

+1

You don’t have to yell.

Do know that you’ll be sorely missed.
Did someone say Willi is a cop? Hmmmmm
Originally Posted by Fireball2
Many years ago I was down to the wire financially so I sold some bullets for $160, packaged them well in a small flat rate box and they were destroyed in shipping, with the buyer receiving a smashed empty box. I literally had $192 to my name and bills to pay. I sent him his money back. The next day I got a windfall that met all my bills.

YMMV but in my experience doing the right thing is always the right way to go, for myriad reasons.

People that consistently and constantly go out of their way to be abusive, lie, mis-represent the truth, steal, put others down, create dissension, etc, are in my opinion the most miserable and worst kind of people with little or nothing to offer.

Miracle Water from Reverend Popoff ?
Grins!

You are first class AZZwhole.Willicd76. GFY.

You are not supposed to make stupidity a contest...

Exactly. Bend over and let it hit you in the head, it might knock some sense into your thick skull.
That sucks.

Uhhhh,,,,,Jag.

Maybe he and Wabi can share a room in the "home."
Originally Posted by rost495

People like chuck make this the place I don't visit often anymore.

egg-zacty. And do business in the classifieds.
Originally Posted by mirage243

I highly doubt he has any affiliation with LE. He’s just trying to bolster his argument. He must be a Democrat because somehow he views himself as the victim here
Originally Posted by hunter4623

I highly doubt he has any affiliation with LE. He’s just trying to bolster his argument. He must be a Democrat because somehow he views himself as the victim here

That’s 😄 funny
Made me laugh.
He playing the victim card!!
Originally Posted by 338Rem

You are not supposed to make stupidity a contest...

But he's winning. laugh
Originally Posted by hanco

That’s 😄 funny
Made me laugh.

TFF

ya!

GWB

You did this to yourself; you posted Personal Messages, presumably in an effort to gauge support or lack thereof.

Further, you don’t have to be banned you just don’t show up here anymore and that’ll do; that’s the beauty of this place.

PS- you did not make clear in your PM that if Chuck declined insurance you’d wash your hands of your obligation. If you had the outcome here would likely be different.
Originally Posted by geedubya

That’s 😄 funny
Made me laugh.

TFF

ya!

GWB

Exactly, sound like an argument with my first wife!!!
It would appear the OP wanted someone (everyone) to agree with him, but when that did not happen, wants to ban himself. Makes no sense
Originally Posted by tzone
That sucks.

Uhhhh,,,,,Jag.

Maybe he and Wabi can share a room in the "home."

Like peas n carrots

TFF

The Box

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

What a dump LOL

$37 k

No wonder he’s keeping the funds.

Where's the problem? That box looks so well wrapped it's practically bomb-proof. JFC...

Maggot list updated. Sorry for your troubles, KT.
I didn't read this whole thread, but I've dealt with KT (Joe) a couple of different times over the last 15 years or so on a different board. He's a standup guy.

OP can go jump.
Was kind of obvious he was a rat based on the last thread he started.
[Linked Image]
When I sell an item on this or any forum's classifieds, I don't consider the payment to be "mine" until the buyer lets me know that his purchase has arrived and that he is pleased with it. Only then will I cash the check, m.o. or whatever. It's the only way to do business.
Originally Posted by slumlord

What a dump LOL

$37 k

Remind me not to screw anybody over on this forum!

ya!

GWB
Bad form here.

You should have insured it for your own value.

Tape job while a lot was there it was not the right tape for what was shipped.

Maybe everyone will learn that when shipping that you need to tale into account the folks handling the package.

Refund his money.

The Box

Traylor,
Your argument was that i didnt wrap tape around the box and that all the tape asode from the duct tape on the spine was placed on the box was from the PO, correct. You even called me a liar when i stated that every box was double wrapped in packing tape before being shipped. Well, look at my ORIGINAL shipping label. What do you think caused that rippling effect? Yep, the two layers of packing tape UNDERNEATH! Whose the liar now [bleep].

Traylor,
Your argument was that i didnt wrap tape around the box and that all the tape asode from the duct tape on the spine was placed on the box was from the PO, correct. You even called me a liar when i stated that every box was double wrapped in packing tape before being shipped. Well, look at my ORIGINAL shipping label. What do you think caused that rippling effect? Yep, the two layers of packing tape UNDERNEATH! Whose the liar now [bleep].

Not very good at 'self banning'.....either
That sucks.

Glad the buyer posted this so others dont get screwed by the sending corksucker.

Stick to have you tried vanilla pudding posts..
I just wish Flave was still with us for this one.
Gen X'rs............. I'm telling you guys, gonna be the downfall of the country. "Everybody's fault but mine".....

Just refund his money back you ph ucking drama Queen..
Originally Posted by Remsen

Well, it is March already. smile

Soon..

Lol!

Traylor,

Thought you were quitting the forum? How you're unable to see that you are in the wrong on this is unreal, and what you're using as your "arguments" are weak at best. Refund his money, or accept his offer to resend half the amount he paid for and make sure it's properly wrapped and insured. You've put yourself in this position by saving yourself ~$6 on insurance, hope it was worth it. GFY
reminds me of safariman threads. going to go 20 pages at least.
Whose the liar now .

You are; you said you were leaving and not coming back.

It’d have been far easier to make good by demonstrating the value of your integrity.

Or maybe you did show its value?
Originally Posted by 78CJ
Gen X'rs............. I'm telling you guys, gonna be the downfall of the country. "Everybody's fault but mine".....

I’m a Gen Xer and so are many on this very thread.

I’ve not noticed the tendency you attribute to us, at least any more than I see it in Boomers.
Does he still have things for sale?

The Box

Traylor,
Your argument was that i didnt wrap tape around the box and that all the tape asode from the duct tape on the spine was placed on the box was from the PO, correct. You even called me a liar when i stated that every box was double wrapped in packing tape before being shipped. Well, look at my ORIGINAL shipping label. What do you think caused that rippling effect? Yep, the two layers of packing tape
UNDERNEATH! Whose the liar now [bleep].

Obviously you’re the liar 🤥!!! You said you were leaving.
He’s from TX lol
This stuff really isn’t that hard.

The Box

Traylor,

Really? That photo is posted and you use it as evidence that you packed it correctly? Lemme give you a hint, if someone cut it open to steal the contents, the perforation would be clean cut, not grenaded. You screwed up and you’re too hard-headed to admit it. The box didn’t arrive, period. It blew out in a spot you clearly didn’t reinforce. This one’s on you no matter how you spin it up.

The idea that you’re holding onto being wrong so tightly, and with the evidence that you clearly can’t figure out a box and its weak points, we can only infer that in addition to being an individual that is severely lacking in the integrity department, an equal shortcoming exists in the intelligence department.

I hate that it happened, but since KT doesn’t appear to be worried about the money, perhaps he can find some value in “paying” $350 to warn the rest of us about a snake in the grass.
Originally Posted by efw

I’ve not noticed the tendency you attribute to us, at least any more than I see it in Boomers.

I am an X'r myself, I like poking fun at our generation, other than the OP everyone else involved in this thread are stand up people.

But....we are all kind of on the same wavelength.
D&D, I just looked in the classified section and I’m glad that she’s getting what she deserves!

If I was that chickenshit seller I’d immediately delete the post, apologize profusely, refund the money and grow a set of balls. Anything other than that is grounds for unmerciful doxxing.

I hate liars, cheats and thieves....apparently the OP is all of those things and more.

These low life Classified Cowboys use this place as their off-grid businesses. They have no business licenses, pay no taxes, pay nothing to Rick, and they think they have some sort of rights. BS!

They start out by scamming their states and counties out of revenue. Why should we expect anything else from them.

The Box

Traylor,

I just looked at your post history. You came here to trade in the classifieds. I find it remarkable that you don't understand your responsibility as a shipper. You should have used reinforced tape. It cannot possibly break under the weight of the contents and is much more abrasion resistant. If you had used the correct tape to seal the box, then the post office would have a hard time denying a claim saying that it wasn't properly packaged.

Now you have ensured that your trading days here are over. I hope it was worth it to you.

As an aside, this is why I don't buy and sell in the classifieds. There are a lot of potential problems that I just don't want to deal with. What happens when the mail carrier delivers it 4 doors down and checks the delivered box? Who owns the loss there?
Gawd....have you seen how strong this dollar store packing tape is?

They don't even put a real steel blade on the cutter anymore.

Phony as hell.
Originally Posted by Ducksanddogs

The Box

Traylor,

Lemme give you a hint, if someone cut it open to steal the contents, the perforation would be clean cut, not grenaded.

OP, read this. Look at the evidence. You cannot argue that. The box was not cut open as is evidenced by lack of a clean cut.
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard

I just looked at your post history. You came here to trade in the classifieds. I find it remarkable that you don't understand your responsibility as a shipper. You should have used reinforced tape. It cannot possibly break under the weight of the contents and is much more abrasion resistant. If you had used the correct tape to seal the box, then the post office would have a hard time denying a claim saying that it wasn't properly packaged.

Now you have ensured that your trading days here are over. I hope it was worth it to you.

As an aside, this is why I don't buy and sell in the classifieds. There are a lot of potential problems that I just don't want to deal with. What happens when the mail carrier delivers it 4 doors down and checks the delivered box? Who owns the loss there?

Won’t mean much but I’d vouch for you Paul.
Big difference in what you "can" do versus what you "should" do! Kinda like when you are a cop making decisions that affect peoples lives..right Ex-cop.

Mike
Originally Posted by ready_on_the_right
Big difference in what you "can" do versus what you "should" do! Kinda like when you are a cop making decisions that affect peoples lives..right Ex-cop.

Mike
I’m going with ex mall security guard.
About the same thing happened to me. I purchased a case 2000 230 gr 45 cal coated cast bullets from DG bullets. Package arrived from my small local post office in a garbage bag with a note attached stating "torn open on arrival". The bullets were well packaged in multiple heavy bags wrapped in bubble wrap in a HD box completely taped over with duck tape but I think it had been used as a wheel chock for USPS 18 wheelers, tossed from great heights, etc. I sent DG bullets photos and counted bullets - 197 short. DG sent me a 250 pak to to replace them! Great customer service - I can recommend DG bullets - NOT the seller on this post!
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff

I appreciate it, but given my luck, I don't recommend anyone ever conduct business with me.

This is no where near what would be necessary for you to make the claim you’re resting upon.

If you’d have said, “Usps priority comes with $50 ins. If you want more, id have to get the rate. if you choose not to buy more and something goes wrong in shipping that’s on you. Let me know.” This thread wouldn’t have even been necessary.

You owe him the full refund.

This reply cracked me up. Classic example of “I refuse to look in the mirror because I am the real idiot”. Furthermore he goes all CAPS to make sure we know he’s real serious now.

On a positive note I do love how this website purges morons like this, feeling better already with this guy moving along . . .
Originally Posted by cfran

This reply cracked me up. Classic example of “I refuse to look in the mirror because I am the real idiot”. Furthermore he goes all CAPS to make sure we know he’s real serious now.

On a positive note I do love how this website purges morons like this, feeling better already with this guy moving along . . .

If 95% of the people are telling you that you are on the wrong side of an issue, then you are probably on the wrong side of an issue.
Something tells me the OP will be back under a different name. Hopefully someone will remember his address.

If 95% of the people are telling you that you are on the wrong side of an issue, then you are probably on the wrong side of an issue.

Hows that Nosler rifle turning out?

I appreciate it, but given my luck, I don't recommend anyone ever conduct business with me.

Especially gun companies!

If I owned one, there would be a letter going out to every distributor, retailer, FFL in garages, etc saying "Under NO circumstances are you to sell that Barnard guy a firearm. Should you do so, do not let him take possession, just send it back immediately as we will have to fix something. His real name is Joe Bfstplk"

Got it sighted in. First 3 shot group after I got it dialed in went 1/2" I am happy.
Originally Posted by Valsdad

Especially gun companies!

If I owned one, there would be a letter going out to every distributor, retailer, FFL in garages, etc saying "Under NO circumstances are you to sell that Barnard guy a firearm. Should you do so, do not let him take possession, just send it back immediately as we will have to fix something. His real name is Joe Bfstplk"

lolol. I am glad I can laugh at myself. If I couldn't, all this razzing I am taking might hurt my feeling.

Got it sighted in. First 3 shot group after I got it dialed in went 1/2" I am happy.

Well....nothing like taking the senic route once in a while.
And think of all the new friends you made at Nosler! I bet your Christmas card list doubled😂

lolol. I am glad I can laugh at myself. If I couldn't, all this razzing I am taking might hurt my feeling.

Well, the "razzing" you're getting is nothing compared to that of someone else on this thread.

sheesh.

Well, the "razzing" you're getting is nothing compared to that of someone else on this thread.

sheesh.

Might call for a double sheesh.

sheesh.

I'm actually trying to be nice to EVERYONE nowadays.

I'm not very good at being nice though, never have been. I pray about it though, and I'm getting better.

I left of the "Hold into the........................"

Nope that aint how it works skippy..
You gotta make a official swan song exit stage left thread.
Only way Bin is gonna approve your request to ban you man.

And it has to be up here on the gen forum not down in the classifieds.

Believe me...
Renegade50
"Ex silent moderator"
I would not steer you wrong on this.....
It was worth the $$ just to see that the fine people of the fire still have your back. By the way, the 24hourcampfire hog hunt last week was still a big hit even though the previously frozen hogs didn’t always cooperate. Kill count was way down from last years but Always great to get together with the best guys from around the country and drink good bourbon, smoke good cigars and shoot the [bleep]. Thanks to all here who posted. Much appreciated.
Online Content
Killertraylor
Campfire Guide

Sherwood, OR
Hello. I'll take 1000 of the 75 gr Speer Gold Dots. Just let me know how you prefer to be paid. I can do Paypal friends and family, venmo, or mail payment.

Joe Traylor

Thank you!

Joe

Reply Quote

Online Content
Willicd76
Campfire Regular
W
Chuck williams

Edit Reply Quote
Online Content
Killertraylor
Campfire Guide

Sherwood, OR

Joe

Reply Quote
Online Content
Willicd76
Campfire Regular
W
Bullets are sent.

Edit Reply Quote
Online Content
Killertraylor
Campfire Guide

Sherwood, OR
Thank you.

Reply Quote
IC-A

Online Content
Killertraylor
Campfire Guide

Sherwood, OR
Chuck,

Just got home from TX from the 24hour campfire hog hunt and your package is here and it’s empty. There are stickers all over it saying that it arrived at the post office here in OR and that the contents were empty. The perforated part of the box is completely torn open and did not appear to be taped shut. There is duct tape around the outside edge of the package but not going across it or end to end. Let me know how you would like to proceed.

Joe Traylor

Reply Quote
Online Content
Killertraylor
Campfire Guide

Sherwood, OR

Reply Quote
Online Content
Willicd76
Campfire Regular
W
The entire box was taped with 2 layers of packaging tape and duct tape around the outer edge.

Edit Reply Quote
Online Content
Killertraylor
Campfire Guide

Sherwood, OR
Doesn’t look like it - and you didn’t answer my question. How do you propose to resolve this. The sticker on the back that the post office put on it is under all of the clear tape. You can’t ship a 15 lb brick of bullets in an $8 small flat rate box unless you wrap the entire box in duct tape. This happened to me a year ago with $160 of bullets and I refunded the guys money immediately even though someone at the post office obviously took the bullets. What do you propose? I’d understand it being equal fault of the post office lost the package, but with it not being packaged well enough to get here without breaking open, that’s not my fault. Send me your cel and I’ll send you pics of the box.

Reply Quote
Online Content
Willicd76
Campfire Regular
W
Dont tell me what i did and didnt do in packaging! I have sent many thousands of these out EXACTLY the same way and they were ALL wrapped with 2 layers of packaging tape and duct tape around the edge. Send me your paypal and ill refund the amount your package was insured for.

Edit Reply Quote
IC-B

Online Content
Killertraylor
Campfire Guide

Sherwood, OR
Looks like you still have 3000 of these that you haven’t sold yet (that I’m sure you purchased very reasonably). Let me help you with a fair and honorable resolution since you didn’t propose one - ship me 500 of them, and package them extremely well and we will call it good. Fair?

Reply Quote
Online Content
Willicd76
Campfire Regular
W
I already told you i would refund the amount of insurance you purchased. How, exactly, is that not "fair and honorable"???

Edit Reply Quote
Online Content
Killertraylor
Campfire Guide

Sherwood, OR
That’s not the answer I was expecting. Most people here have a very strong sense of honor and integrity. I did when this exact same thing happened to me. No questions, instant refund. I can see where the tape is and where it isn’t. It isn’t packaged well enough. You need to use duct tape all the way around with that cheap cardboard and heavy Bullets. I can let the entire fire judge it and show them your responses if you’d prefer. I would prefer not to do that. I’ve got a 100% stellar reputation here though for over a decade and would never screw anyone over $350. It’s not worth my integrity. I hope you will reconsider.

Reply Quote
Online Content
Killertraylor
Campfire Guide

Sherwood, OR

Reply Quote
Online Content
Willicd76
Campfire Regular
W
YOU WERE OFFERED EXTRA INSURANCE FOR THIS VERY REASON AND YOU OPTED OUT. I packaged the bullets VERY securely and mailed them just as we agreed upon. If you feel the need to post it up, feel free. What you say at this point is heresy. I have no way of knowing what you may or may not have received.

Edit Reply Quote
Online Content
Willicd76
Campfire Regular
W

Edit Reply Quote
Online Content
Killertraylor
Campfire Guide

Sherwood, OR
I’ve offered more than once to send you pics and asked for your cel which you haven’t provided. I’ve got a lot of campfire friends in your area of the country and everywhere else. They won’t be happy about this and will be eager to help me out. I will give you until tomorrow to reconsider your position. Even being a lawyer I’m not quick to jump into ruining someone’s reputation publicly as I’d prefer to see them step up and do the right thing. Right now it looks like the reason you offer insurance is because you know how poorly you pack stuff. Small flat rate boxes are terrible for shipping heavy stuff. Even their $8 tyvek bubble wrap envelope is better. I’m a reasonable man until someone isn’t reasonable with me. I hope you will reconsider amd do the tight thing and we can just put this behind us. Have a good night.

Reply Quote
Online Content
Willicd76
Campfire Regular
W
You, and all of your "friends", here, there, and everywhere, can kiss my ass. Do you think being an attorney makes you special, intimidating, or entitled to special treatment? Attorneys are nothing but inspiring politicians who didnt make the cut. If you truly are an attorney, you know how libel works. Being an ex-cop, i know this is a "civil" matter and you've been offered your legal recourse.

Edit Reply Quote
Online Content
Killertraylor
Campfire Guide

Sherwood, OR
I’m sorry to find out you have no integrity. Given a polite chance to reconsider, most do. Pretty obvious from the way you treat people on the fire. I gave you several chances to do the right thing. Looks like that’s just not something you are good at. $350 is more important to you. I get it. You need the $$. Price gouging is your specialty. You’ll never sell anything here ever again, I’m sure of that. My PayPal is [email protected] (which you already know because you received $350 from me at that address). I’ll be letting them know you are accepting payments for gun related items so you might want to make that refund quick before they shut down your account. I’ll be following you around here for awhile and probably paying a visit when I’m down in TX again Axis hunting.

Reply Quote
Online Content
Willicd76
Campfire Regular
W

Edit Reply Quote

Willicd

It’s your responsibility as a seller to make sure the buyer gets his package. If you think a USPS employee cut the package open then file a claim with them and see what happens. In the meantime either refund the sellers ENTIRE amount or ship him the bullets and wait to see what USPS will do for you. Also FYI even if you had paid the extra insurance USPS would deny your claim and make you jump through a million hoops. You need an original proof of purchase for said item to prove it was even in the box. Do you have that?
Also Killertraylor is a STAND UP member and I’ve bought and sold with him over the years.
Funny thing is as a buyer and seller I always strive to have a great history and would personally not let 1000 bullets ruin that.
Just noticed the picture of the box also. So you used regular clear tape not fiber reinforced to put 1000 bullets in a Small flat rate box. How well did that fit? Did you tape the contents of the bag to the inside of flat rate box for extra security?
I doubt you will respond but these are just some ideas that I use when mailing anything these days to ensure it’s safe arrival.

What a dump LOL

$37 k

Thats 300 sq ft larger than my garage.
LOL!!!

The Box

None of you guys are thinking on your feet???

This is material to be used right here guys.

Holy fugg !!!

Surprised none of you picked up on this????

His name is Chuck and he dont give a F u c k !!!

You guys are slipping.....
LOL!!!
Originally Posted by JeffyD
When I sell an item on this or any forum's classifieds, I don't consider the payment to be "mine" until the buyer lets me know that his purchase has arrived and that he is pleased with it. Only then will I cash the check, m.o. or whatever. It's the only way to do business.

I have told people on here that are solid .
Dont send me payment till you have received your stuff and are happy with it.
Just ask em to pay return postage if not.
Commo is key in any dealings.

PSA as follows:
Dont give Kingston your ph#, that schit will haunt ya one day outta the blue.....
Lol!!!

Never have had anything returned.
Originally Posted by geedubya

What a dump LOL

$37 k

Remind me not to screw anybody over on this forum!

ya!

GWB

Who is the kraut mole in the pic????

LOL!!!
Peter Graves in the bomber jacket sitting down. Stalag 17
Originally Posted by Scout308
Peter Graves in the bomber jacket sitting down. Stalag 17

👍👍👍👍🤪
LOL!!!
[quote=PaulBarnard]

sheesh.

Man, just WTF is going on around here lately?
Originally Posted by renegade50

What a dump LOL

$37 k

LOL!!!

At least the inside of the house looks nice. Must be the land lord in the bathroom mirror picture.

[Linked Image from hosting.photobucket.com]
you can buy that schithole for 37k and rent it for 1200/mo? seems like a money maker to me. probably section 8 neighborhood though.
Originally Posted by Whitebird

What a dump LOL

$37 k

LOL!!!

At least the inside of the house looks nice. Must be the land lord in the bathroom mirror picture.

Quasi moto,s reflection in that mirror????
that sink/vanity/faucet combo screams $99 home depot special

What a dump LOL

$37 k

LOL!!!

I just checked the classifieds... The berber toilet seat cover has not been listed.

What a dump LOL

$37 k

LOL!!!

Sold everything on the classifieds for beer money???
plenty of room over the schitter for my guns & ammo collection. i'm kind of liking this schithole all of a sudden. reminds me of when i was poor. good times, good times.
Online Content
Killertraylor
Campfire Guide

Sherwood, OR

Joe Traylor

Thank you!

Joe

Reply Quote

Online Content
Willicd76
Campfire Regular
W
Chuck williams

Edit Reply Quote
Online Content
Killertraylor
Campfire Guide

Sherwood, OR

Joe

Reply Quote
Online Content
Willicd76
Campfire Regular
W
Bullets are sent.

Edit Reply Quote
Online Content
Killertraylor
Campfire Guide

Sherwood, OR
Thank you.

Reply Quote
IC-A

Online Content
Killertraylor
Campfire Guide

Sherwood, OR
Chuck,

Joe Traylor

Reply Quote
Online Content
Killertraylor
Campfire Guide

Sherwood, OR

Reply Quote
Online Content
Willicd76
Campfire Regular
W

Edit Reply Quote
Online Content
Killertraylor
Campfire Guide

Sherwood, OR

Reply Quote
Online Content
Willicd76
Campfire Regular
W

Edit Reply Quote
IC-B

Online Content
Killertraylor
Campfire Guide

Sherwood, OR

Reply Quote
Online Content
Willicd76
Campfire Regular
W

Edit Reply Quote
Online Content
Killertraylor
Campfire Guide

Sherwood, OR

Reply Quote
Online Content
Killertraylor
Campfire Guide

Sherwood, OR

Reply Quote
Online Content
Willicd76
Campfire Regular
W

Edit Reply Quote
Online Content
Willicd76
Campfire Regular
W

Edit Reply Quote
Online Content
Killertraylor
Campfire Guide

Sherwood, OR

Reply Quote
Online Content
Willicd76
Campfire Regular
W

Edit Reply Quote
Online Content
Killertraylor
Campfire Guide

Sherwood, OR

Reply Quote
Online Content
Willicd76
Campfire Regular
W

Edit Reply Quote

Willicd76, from reading the exchange you posted, a couple things are clear.

1. You're in the wrong.
2. You don't know the difference between inspiring and aspiring.

What a dump LOL

$37 k

LOL!!!

I just checked the classifieds... The berber toilet seat cover has not been listed.

Dammit!!!!!

Wonder how much the insurance shipped on that would be???
Originally Posted by kingston
Online Content
Killertraylor
Campfire Guide

Sherwood, OR

Joe Traylor

Thank you!

Joe

Reply Quote

Online Content
Willicd76
Campfire Regular
W
Chuck williams

Edit Reply Quote
Online Content
Killertraylor
Campfire Guide

Sherwood, OR

Joe

Reply Quote
Online Content
Willicd76
Campfire Regular
W
Bullets are sent.

Edit Reply Quote
Online Content
Killertraylor
Campfire Guide

Sherwood, OR
Thank you.

Reply Quote
IC-A

Online Content
Killertraylor
Campfire Guide

Sherwood, OR
Chuck,

Joe Traylor

Reply Quote
Online Content
Killertraylor
Campfire Guide

Sherwood, OR

Reply Quote
Online Content
Willicd76
Campfire Regular
W

Edit Reply Quote
Online Content
Killertraylor
Campfire Guide

Sherwood, OR

Reply Quote
Online Content
Willicd76
Campfire Regular
W

Edit Reply Quote
IC-B

Online Content
Killertraylor
Campfire Guide

Sherwood, OR

Reply Quote
Online Content
Willicd76
Campfire Regular
W

Edit Reply Quote
Online Content
Killertraylor
Campfire Guide

Sherwood, OR

Reply Quote
Online Content
Killertraylor
Campfire Guide

Sherwood, OR

Reply Quote
Online Content
Willicd76
Campfire Regular
W

Edit Reply Quote
Online Content
Willicd76
Campfire Regular
W

Edit Reply Quote
Online Content
Killertraylor
Campfire Guide

Sherwood, OR

Reply Quote
Online Content
Willicd76
Campfire Regular
W

Edit Reply Quote
Online Content
Killertraylor
Campfire Guide

Sherwood, OR

Reply Quote
Online Content
Willicd76
Campfire Regular
W

Edit Reply Quote

Willicd76, from reading the exchange you posted, a couple things are clear.

1. You're in the wrong.
2. You don't know the difference between inspiring and aspiring.

Send him a link how they do it on the jurrasic park classifieds ???
Haha. Why i always have to read Slum, Rene, and Col Travis.

You are one dense mötherfücker.

Haha. Why i always have to read Slum, Rene, and Col Travis.

Mrs. Slumlord must have him out doing prep in the Garden Gulag I'm betting .

It's getting that time of year.
It's all about over production for Nana to gum on some green beans.

I predict a bumper crop this year per work camp SOP.

LOL!!!
Vac seal is a good idea.

Fiber tape too maybe.

It's the stuff with the strands in it—the stuff you curse when trying to open without tools.
Vac seal is a good idea.

Fiber tape too maybe.

It's the stuff with the strands in it—the stuff you curse when trying to open without tools.

Not dollar general stuff ????
Originally Posted by local_dirt

Aces, that's exactly right. This dude hasn't been around here enough / long enough to understand that there is a higher expectation / brotherhood that needs be adhered to. The rest of the world is fugked, but you should / better be taking care of your brothers here. We may not always get along, but that does not change that fact.

^^^THIS^^^

The Box

Traylor,

I knew you were stupid, but come on...

What's dollar general?

What's dollar general?

The place were Chuck bought a quarter of a roll of returned tape on the bargin rack....

First it's the USPS's fault. Now, it's the internet's fault.

WIllicd76, you sound like a Democrat.

Is she on vacay again?

Is she on vacay again?

Gettin ready. smile

Lol!
Originally Posted by efw

Now, now... Don't get your Gen X hackles up. We were all getting along.

It's these rare threads where we all agree, well everyone except one certified ässhóle.

Sometimes, I think this is as close to joy as one gets.
[Linked Image from tech-mag.co.uk]
Originally Posted by efw

I am an X'r myself, I like poking fun at our generation, other than the OP everyone else involved in this thread are stand up people.

You GenX pussies are always picking fights.

Phony as hell.

WTF is this dollar store everyone is talking about?

LMAO
Originally Posted by rem141r
that sink/vanity/faucet combo screams $99 home depot special

Apparently, I'm not the only one who won't have a toilet seat without carpet on it.

Is she on vacay again?

Gettin ready. smile

Lol!

If that bitch isn't here calling me names, she's on vacay.

Sheesh
There wasn't enough drama with the women at the hospital today, so I figured I'd check this thread out.[\sarcasm]

Phony as hell.

You live a very sheltered life.
[Linked Image from tech-mag.co.uk]

Is she on vacay again?

He be out hookin cars...

Phony as hell.

#shoulderedlife

Phony as hell.

#shoulderedlife

Daayam !

Be like:.
Fambly Dollah
Dollah Trees
Dollah Sto
Dollah Genrah

And de’s mo.

Kangstun be outta tuch.
Everything's a dollar.
Freds
Freds market

All sell tape too!!!
I thought it was some secret squirrel reference to the strip club.

We need to find out his username(s) on other similar forums and do a few preemptive strikes.
https://www.hunttalk.com/members/willicd76.42581/

https://www.refugeforums.com/members/willicd76.77695/

https://www.longrangehunting.com/members/willicd76.97017/

https://uplandjournal.ipbhost.com/topic/78979-my-texas-whitetail-and-muley/

https://www.snipershide.com/shooting/feedback/feedback/28414/view

https://uplandjournal.ipbhost.com/topic/69017-brittany-as-a-duck-dog/

https://www.redpowermagazine.com/forums/topic/123336-newbie-plow-issue/
Give it up, dude. Quit posting, sign up with a new name, and start collecting $ more empty boxes under a new handle.
Nice work Roger
Need to sign up on some of those forums and go to works on the Holmes.

LOL

What a dumb ass. I use different names on different sites.
He should come back as "willoptics & ammo".

Throw everbody for a loop.

It's a small fûcking world.
Ole Willi just posted on the classifieds he has already sent more bullets.

So he talks outta his ass all day, lies and says he going to leave then turtles and does the right thing. Go figure...

So are the days of our campfire lives...
Originally Posted by efw

Meh, not all of us, but the ones that do sure dig in........even when 99.99% of a forum tell them they're wrong.

So he talks outta his ass all day, lies and says he going to leave then turtles and does the right thing. Go figure...

Peer Pressure is a mutha fugga....
Upgrade to wally world tape.
They have a good brand selection..........

Peer Pressure is a mutha fugga....
Upgrade to wally world tape.
They have a good brand selection..........

Imagine what would happen if someone were to go to the Post Office and buy their tape to use, maybe video packing it all up there on the table along the wall. Then video asking the PO agent if this looks good enough to ship across country?

Or one could just hope for the best with whatever tape is available.
Originally Posted by SockPuppet
[quote=PaulBarnard]

sheesh.

It's a new world friend.

Fred, the Mr Rogers one, is dead.

Doesn't mean bein' nice is off the table now.
I just don’t get it. Tape is cheap. Wrap the damn box and do it right the first time.

Maybe I’m just getting old and surly...
Gorilla tape is bullet proof for taping a box it's strong as you get
[quote=PaulBarnard]

sheesh.

It's a new world friend.

Fred, the Mr Rogers one, is dead.

Doesn't mean bein' nice is off the table now.

When were you not nice?

Phony as hell.

#shoulderedlife

Can a bruvvuh get a warning next time, please, Mouthful of cheap Svedka lost to the 'Fire gods again. Slummy knocks another over the 9ucking fence...;)
Well Conrad owes Valsdad a facial ,
Originally Posted by kamo_gari

Phony as hell.

#shoulderedlife

Can a bruvvuh get a warning next time, please, Mouthful of cheap Svedka lost to the 'Fire gods again. Slummy knocks another over the 9ucking fence...;)

Hahaha. Fo sho bro. Always gotta see what the Kamo said snd Slummer slung.
You're BOTH A*holes
Hmmmmm.

Note to myself, don't fugh with Roger. Ever. I got skeletons hid.
Lets bump this up
Originally Posted by okie
Lets bump this up

Uhh, it's all been rectified. (Like literally all up in the rectum.)
No sir it has not I sent Mr. Williams $350 and have seen no tracking number or package. I need a response from him.
You better start a new thread....

You mean “we” GenX pussies?
grin
Wow
It makes me cringe whenever I see a seller state in his ad "insurance at buyer's expense". It is the duty, obligation and responsibility of the seller to get it into the hands of the buyer once buyer has made payment. It doesn't matter if a wolverine got into a postal facility and ripped apart the package. It's not about fault.

Did you receive the sellers money? Yes. Did the buyer receive what you sold? No. What else is there to say?

Joe is good people. Known him a long time through the fire. I had this exact situatiom come up om bullets i had shipped to someone on here. Post office, which anymore is the chittiest way to ship, damage thr box and bullets went everywhere. As soon as i knew what happened, i refunded the gentlemens money. Dont be a douche. Give the man his money back
Im just curious..... even if insurance was purchased he sent something illegally thru the post office.... what am I missing? Im not ass smart as SandBilly...
Originally Posted by Tico
Im just curious..... even if insurance was purchased he sent something illegally thru the post office.... what am I missing? Im not ass smart as SandBilly...

He sent bullets...not loaded ammunition.
Bullets are not illegal to ship via post office.
Originally Posted by TheBigSky
It makes me cringe whenever I see a seller state in his ad "insurance at buyer's expense". It is the duty, obligation and responsibility of the seller to get it into the hands of the buyer once buyer has made payment. It doesn't matter if a wolverine got into a postal facility and ripped apart the package. It's not about fault.

No kidding.

Ball-less little eunuchs.
Originally Posted by pullit

My bad.. I misunderstood what was being sent.
who cares what gets sent. ive mailed liquor and ammunition in the same box before. fugg em
Originally Posted by gitem_12
who cares what gets sent. ive mailed liquor and ammunition in the same box before. fugg em

Rebel Rebel....
who cares what gets sent. I've mailed liquor and ammunition in the same box before. fugg em

yeah, I've sent plenty of ammo to communist northeast states, marked fishing weights, and tackle.

You should start a gumshoe service when you get your dough. smile
Originally Posted by stxhunter
who cares what gets sent. I've mailed liquor and ammunition in the same box before. fugg em

yeah, I've sent plenty of ammo to communist northeast states, marked fishing weights, and tackle.

Truth.

Fugk USPS, anyway.

They're just another of obama's tools these days.
I just don’t get it. Tape is cheap. Wrap the damn box and do it right the first time.

Maybe I’m just getting old and surly...

I have OCD, I use hella tape
No sir it has not I sent Mr. Williams $350 and have seen no tracking number or package. I need a response from him.

Uhh oh!!!
Gonna get bad!!!

how can you misunderstand bullets?
Originally Posted by rickt300

Did you receive the sellers money? Yes. Did the buyer receive what you sold? No. What else is there to say?

Shows what a stupid fug he is. Requesting to be banned. Anyone with a spine could just walk away and never come back. I"m sure there are plenty other places he can act like this

Probably the same way I did - quick perusal - saw Gold Dot / 22 and made the assumption it was long rifle ammo. But, you're awesome and not prone to mistakes or oversights sooooooo.....

Beaner from Flori-Duh, he clearly states it.
Im not ass smart .

THIS......
12 pages...

Raw meat gets less attention from a pack of wolves.
To be fair, I've done some less-than-smart things when a fine ass was involved.

There you are! You’re the most talked about member here . Whiny kghunts speak of you often out of jealousy
Originally Posted by BobBrown

There you are! You’re the most talked about member here . Whiny kghunts speak of you often out of jealousy

We all have burdens that must be carried, Brother Brown.

This con artist Willy is at it again???

WTF????

Your mother is a beaner you racist fuuck
Originally Posted by SKane

Probably the same way I did - quick perusal - saw Gold Dot / 22 and made the assumption it was long rifle ammo. But, you're awesome and not prone to mistakes or oversights sooooooo.....

Too bad we arent ass smart as him...
Mr. Williams received payment from me $350 on 2-26-21 and I have received no package or tracking number. He did PM me saying he had received payment and would ship on 3-1-21. He has not been on line here since 3-9-21.

No wonder Mexico is such a violent place.
Mr. Williams received payment from me $350 on 2-26-21 and I have received no package or tracking number. He did PM me saying he had received payment and would ship on 3-1-21. He has not been on line here since 3-9-21.

Holy fugg....

The Willy bullet scam again????

He’s probably picking them up still because the box wasn’t taped shut

Ok, "Tico" 😁

After the ass reaming he took here he might not be back. stxhunter posted links to the other sites he sells on, you should start posting on those til he responds or is completely blacklisted.
Originally Posted by Stickfight

I wouldnt know..... No wonder the US is such a racist place...

Ok, "Tico" 😁

Glad you agree...

You see the shîthole $37,000 house he operates his reloading supply empire from.

Retard.
Originally Posted by DeadHead

After the ass reaming he took here he might not be back. stxhunter posted links to the other sites he sells on, you should start posting on those til he responds or is completely blacklisted.

I have an email addy and sent him one asking about this transaction.He has until Monday at which time I will take further steps.

You see the shîthole $37,000 house he operates his reloading supply empire from.

It's a 3 hour drive from here.....just a jaunt....

Retard.

Yes u r...

Originally Posted by TheBigSky

I don't have an issue of a seller stipulating a price plus the cost of actual shipping and insurance.

That's pretty inconsiderate of you. House values have gone up appreciably over the past year. I'll bet it's worth closer to $38,000 now.
Originally Posted by efw

So far, the best 5 minutes of my day.

Thanks....I needed the RATM.
No wonder the US is such a racist place...

Not nearly enough yet.

You may feel more at home in your ethnic homeland.

Not nearly enough yet.

Your mothers snatch? Yea probably...
Killeryaylor,

You are apparently ignorant of the $8 box. I have filled them with bullets and used ONE layer of strong strapping tape all the way around. The mail man at the Post office told me I was saving a bundle. The buyer thanked me for the bullets.

It is thinking like this that explains why your people don't even have clean water.
Originally Posted by Ringman
Killeryaylor,

You are apparently ignorant of the $8 box. I have filled them with bullets and used ONE layer of strong strapping tape all the way around. The mail man at the Post office told me I was saving a bundle. The buyer thanked me for the bullets.

With my 25,000th post coming up, I was seriously considering apologizing to you for the time I responded to you by stating, "Literacy was wasted on you." I'd posted this after learning you didn't read or write with any proficiency until you were retirement age. I often reflect on it as the single meanest thing I've ever written. I might should rethink that.

KillerTraylor was the RECIPIENT of the package, NOT the SENDER.

THREE
Killeryaylor,

With my 25,000th post coming up, I was seriously considering apologizing to you for the time I responded to you by stating, "Literacy is wasted on you." I did this after learning that you didn't read or write with any proficiency until you were retirement age. I often reflect on it as the single meanest thing I've ever written. I might should rethink that.

THREE

At least Joe got a package.... tired

It is thinking like this that explains why your people don't even have clean water.

Why? Because ur mother washes in it?

Dear turd-worlder -

Thanks for the input.

Go Back.

Not sure I am following the Why, but yes my mother washes in clean water. She also schits in it, because we have so much why not? It is easy for us to produce such an excess. Meanwhile, down in Mexico, the natives do not even have enough for drinking even though we've repeatedly shown them how to make it.

(science tip for the browns: schitting into clean water contaminates it, so it must be cleaned again before drinking.....the more you know!)
Killeryaylor,

With my 25,000th post coming up, I was seriously considering apologizing to you for the time I responded to you by stating, "Literacy is wasted on you." I did this after learning that you didn't read or write with any proficiency until you were retirement age. I often reflect on it as the single meanest thing I've ever written. I might should rethink that.

THREE

At least Joe got a package.... tired

there is a "kingston" thread with all kinds of packages being sent
Originally Posted by add

Dear turd-worlder -

Thanks for the input.

Go Back.

Go back where u dumb redneck? The USA? Ive never left

You are right though..this country has become the third world...sad

Not sure I am following the Why, but yes my mother washes in clean water. She also schits in it, because we have so much why not? It is easy for us to produce such an excess. Meanwhile, down in Mexico, the natives do not even have enough for drinking even though we've repeatedly shown them how to make it.

(science tip for the browns: schitting into clean water contaminates it, so it must be cleaned again before drinking.....the more you know!)

Whats ur obsession with Mexicans? Did one of them sodomize you? Get over them you prejudiced fuuck..
Willi has stirred up a hornets nest, I accidentally did that once, little bastards hurt.

Whats ur obsession with Mexicans? Did one of them sodomize you? Get over them you prejudiced fuuck..

STFU and get back to pickin' them oranges.

STFU and get back to pickin' them oranges.

Hahahahha....gets boring having a battle of wits with people having no ammunition.... Ill move on so you guys can get your robes and hoods nice and white for this weekends rally...

Retard.

Yes u r...

So you are 6 years old, you say stupid things and then your answer is "Yes ur"? You would have to gain some IQ points to be as smart as snot on a door knob.

Not nearly enough yet.

So you are a racist jackass troll, who sent your stupid ass. I know you are not smart enough to find the place on your own.

Pretty sure your mother never washed her snatch, you crawled out of it.
Originally Posted by add

Dear turd-worlder -

Thanks for the input.

Go Back.

Go back where u dumb redneck? The USA? Ive never left

You are right though..this country has become the third world...sad

Not a third world country just yet and the only link is leftard racists like yourself.
"Rickt300"

I rest my case....comes to a battle of wits empty handed...

I could only hope to be ass smart as you someday....
"Rickt300"

Funny post but then the leftard morons are generally both funny and tragic.
"Rickt300"

Funny post but then the leftard morons are generally both funny and tragic.

Im actually the rare funny rightard...

Do you know my good friend Sandbilly? He is from Texass too...
I need some bullets, got any, it’s ok if some fall out.
I need some bullets, got any, it’s ok if some fall out.

Pay for all, settle for half?
Let's not neglect this thread.
Originally Posted by nyrifleman

Have we not successfully run Willicd76 off yet?

Lol.
Originally Posted by nyrifleman

Have we not successfully run Willicd76 off yet?

Lol.

No!!! That guys is like herpes and will continue to reappear.
Afternoon bump
smoked one of killertraylors cigars today when Doc Rocket stopped by the casa to visit.
© 24hourcampfire