Home
Posted By: tpcollins Trump should do this . . . - 04/19/21
Run for a Representative seat in Florida 2022. When the Republications take over the House, he’s elected Speaker.

Then he holds impeachment hearings against Biden and Harris, and then he assumes the Presidency after kicking their asses out of office.

Win Win
Trump is going to be president again in 2024 to clean out the remaining swamp...if possible.
Posted By: Ole_270 Re: Trump should do this . . . - 04/19/21
Biden and Harris are just puppets on a string, getting rid of them just brings on the next puppet
Posted By: LJBass Re: Trump should do this . . . - 04/19/21
Doesnt work that way unless something happens to both of them at the same time. Otherwise, Biden is gone, Harris moves up and appoints her own VP... And the cycle continues.

But dont let me ruin your wet dream.
Originally Posted by tpcollins
Run for a Representative seat in Florida 2022. When the Republications take over the House, he’s elected Speaker.

Then he holds impeachment hearings against Biden and Harris, and then he assumes the Presidency after kicking their asses out of office.

Win Win

Nope.

Win Win

Nope.
Originally Posted by doctor_Encore
Trump is going to be president again in 2024 to clean out the remaining swamp...if possible.

Nope. Before then.
Originally Posted by Ole_270
Biden and Harris are just puppets on a string, getting rid of them just brings on the next puppet

Do you think you know for sure who their puppet master is?

One man cannot possibly save our country.

That needs to be a movement involving others who are willing to step up to the plate.
Posted By: WAM Re: Trump should do this . . . - 04/19/21
The groids and libs will have a couple million more voters turn 18 over the next 3 years. They’re outbreeding conservatives and may not even need to cheat in 2024.
Originally Posted by jaguartx

There's no single puppet master.

It's more like a board of directors of Marxists.

Win Win

First, they stole the 2020 election from him, and they will continue to steal elections from this day forward.
The election process is forever corrupt,
Republicans winning the House has Zero chance of happening
Odds of him winning in FL even with overwhelming support is also slim

Second, even if the Republicans somehow managed to take back the House, there is no way The Uniparty would allow Trump to be Speaker. The Republican Establishment fought this Outsider from NY, tooth and nail for four years, they are most certainly aren’t going to allow him to win a House seat, let alone elect him Speaker.
Originally Posted by LJBass
Doesnt work that way unless something happens to both of them at the same time. Otherwise, Biden is gone, Harris moves up and appoints her own VP... And the cycle continues.

The VP appointment requires confirmation by both houses of Congress
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

There's no single puppet master.

It's more like a board of directors of Marxists.

Not for them, I think..

"Something big is coming and no one knows".

I think Trump has an army.
Originally Posted by DigitalDan

Which is just a formality
Trump is a worthless piece of S.H.I.T. He is not even a good business man. Can`t you guys find a decent human being to be your lord and master.

As one person said in the thread that you need people to step up to the plate. May I suggest that the real reason no one has done that is that you are all cowards. I say go for the golden ring and find out what prison life is all about you treasonous bunch of moronic low brow idol worshiping Trump supporters, I mean jockstraps.

You do know that Trump has as much respect for all of his supporters and he has for the crap he flushes down the toilet.
Boner, you’re not funny. GFY
Originally Posted by funnybone
Trump is a worthless piece of S.H.I.T. He is not even a good business man. Can`t you guys find a decent human being to be your lord and master.

As one person said in the thread that you need people to step up to the plate. May I suggest that the real reason no one has done that is that you are all cowards. I say go for the golden ring and find out what prison life is all about you treasonous bunch of moronic low brow idol worshiping Trump supporters, I mean jockstraps.

You do know that Trump has as much respect for all of his supporters and he has for the crap he flushes down the toilet.

Boner, did you just get here from CA? Or were you born and raised in Austin?
Posted By: Riverc Re: Trump should do this . . . - 04/19/21

I disagree with everything you said...I much rather support Trump than the low life Democrats who are on a mission to destroy America.
Posted By: dave7mm Re: Trump should do this . . . - 04/19/21
Not even president anymore and still living in your head 24 -7.
Priceless.

Dave

Not so sure about that, I think you may be having the wet dream. I did find this but I’m pretty sure no one on here knows for sure.

"Yes both the President and the Vice President can be Impeached at the same time IF BOTH have committed treason or high crimes. To Impeach, we must remember, is to formally bring charges agaist the President or Vice President infront of the US Senate. It is NOT the removal from office. It can result in the removal from office if found guilty, but does not have to. Their have been only two Presidents Impeached in the History of the USA: Andrew Jackson and Bill Clinton. Neither President was forced to resign the Office of President. Both were Formally charged (Impeached) infront of the US Senate. The only Vice President to ever be Impeached was under President Nixon. Spiro Agnew was his first Vice President and the only Vice President to ever step down from office. Interestingly enough, President Nixon was never Formally Impeached. President Nixon resigned the Office of President of the United States of America BEFORE Formal Impeachment charges could be brought before the US Sentate. I hope this answers sufficiently".
Posted By: RickyD Re: Trump should do this . . . - 04/19/21
For that there will have to be a fair election and those are on hold for eternity.
Posted By: Squidge Re: Trump should do this . . . - 04/19/21

...and impeachment requires a 2/3 vote in the Senate to convict and then another vote remove.
Posted By: RickyD Re: Trump should do this . . . - 04/19/21

You lieberal demoncrap fools are Satan's minons destined for the pit of Hell.
Posted By: Ole_270 Re: Trump should do this . . . - 04/19/21

For sure? No, I'm not that deep into the research. In my opinion, there are several. Some of which will surprise the heck out of lots of folks.
Originally Posted by RickyD
For that there will have to be a fair election and those are on hold for eternity.

Yup, and the Republicans are fine with this as long as they can have a minority slice of the pie.

Hate to be the Debbie Downer here, but........

I think it's fairly obvious that there was huge election fraud last year, huge. The Presidential, and other races were stolen from US. Changes need to be made to ensure this doesn't happen again.

So who's running the country and in charge of making sure those changes happen and we get a fair election?
Originally Posted by muleshoe

I think it's fairly obvious that there was huge election fraud last year, huge. The Presidential, and other races were stolen from US. Changes need to be made to ensure this doesn't happen again.

So who's running the country and in charge of making sure those changes happen and we get a fair election?

The Uniparty
Posted By: NYNY Re: Trump should do this . . . - 04/19/21
After They enact the Federal takeover of voting, pack the court and import million of illegals, there will never be a GOP president again.

Nobody is taking to the streets to stop this and nobody will.

A nation of wimps controlled by female fascists.

Everyone knows the solution, but nobody has the balls to do it.

AOC will be President soon.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

In 2024, I predict an R will win president, but it won't be Trump. The only way I see a D winning is if someone runs against Harris in the primary and wins, or she doesn't run. I honestly believe Harris will president by then and will continue, or even be a bigger disgusting mess than Biden has been so far. The media is STARTING to point out issues, so unless the people don't want to see it, Harris will also be a failure and if she runs will lose to pretty much whoever runs as an R. The exception will be if Trump runs again, I honestly dont' think he can win.
Posted By: ol_mike Re: Trump should do this . . . - 04/19/21

For sure? No, I'm not that deep into the research. In my opinion, there are several. Some of which will surprise the heck out of lots of folks.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'd like to hear whom you believe it is .
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally Posted by NYNY
After They enact the Federal takeover of voting, pack the court and import million of illegals, there will never be a GOP president again.

Nobody is taking to the streets to stop this and nobody will.

A nation of wimps controlled by female fascists.

Everyone knows the solution, but nobody has the balls to do it.

AOC will be President soon.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

You're wrong !

Every state is building a Strong Militia - they're training in earnest because not only are we suppose to -we want to !
Sitting around giving opinions on the Web is tapering off at a fast pace - things are changing FAST - for the better . Patriots are WOKE and ready to stand up for what our Forefathers fought for .
JUST KIDDING ------> CHIPSnDIPS ,NFL,BARCA LOUNGER ,, ain't nobody going to do anything except watch it all go down the drain .
Posted By: kwg020 Re: Trump should do this . . . - 04/19/21

Win Win

Isn't that Steve Bannon's plan ?? I like it.

kwg

Fugg I wish you were right.

Why don't you tell us all what prison life is all about you fugggin moron? After that tell us all how life has been better for us under the Bidet administration than how it was under President Trump. While you're at it why don't you tell us how it's been better under Bidet than President Trump for you and your friends.
Posted By: RDW Re: Trump should do this . . . - 04/20/21

Where did this dumbfk' come from...Pelosi's c U n T?
Posted By: kwg020 Re: Trump should do this . . . - 04/20/21

You are not funny despite your name.

Agree. I think we know where the problems are but will they fix them before 2022 or 2024 ?? I doubt it. Right now my money is on Ron DeSantis. You can bet the democRATs will do what ever it takes to keep him out of the winner circle. You can also bet the democRATs will be spending a metric $hit ton of money defeating any republican running in the House and Senate. It seems hollywood and Long Island have endless supplies of money and they will be flinging it all over the place.
kwg
Trump will be gone by then. Most of the people you know will be gone too. Collateral damage as the country becomes the United States of china.
If Trump does get back in office, I hope he does a reverse Commie purge and fires all the Leftist scum he can.
Originally Posted by reivertom
If Trump does get back in office, I hope he does a reverse Commie purge and fires all the Leftist scum he can.

That's what we all expected in 2016.
Originally Posted by kwg020

Agree. I think we know where the problems are but will they fix them before 2022 or 2024 ?? I doubt it. Right now my money is on Ron DeSantis. You can bet the democRATs will do what ever it takes to keep him out of the winner circle. You can also bet the democRATs will be spending a metric $hit ton of money defeating any republican running in the House and Senate. It seems hollywood and Long Island have endless supplies of money and they will be flinging it all over the place.
kwg

Short answer? No.

There will be more issues introduced before the next POTUS election.
Originally Posted by Colorado1135
Originally Posted by reivertom

That's what we all expected in 2016.

More like “promised”.
Trump had his chance to lead the US of A to a revolution after January 6th and didn't want to get his hands dirty. We have lost our country and life as we've known it. Our only chance is to vote ourselves out of this mess and that doesn't look like a viable situation. You are on your own and it's time to suck it up and make every shot count.

The Q-tards say he's going to be president by this August.
Originally Posted by Skankhunt42

Why don't you tell us all what prison life is all about you fugggin moron? After that tell us all how life has been better for us under the Bidet administration than how it was under President Trump. While you're at it why don't you tell us how it's been better under Bidet than President Trump for you and your friends.

Bump for Funnyboner, I'd like some answers. Of course I'm not expecting any as you are nothing but a douche but I am willing to listen to your reasoning.
It would be worth doing for nothing more than the comedic value alone of watching Trump bash Biden and Harris on a daily basis from the House floor and the media not be able to censor it.

Win Win

Apparently the speaker doesn't even need to be an elected member of Congress.
Would we see more 4D Chess from Trump?

You may have noticed that I am not trying to be funny. GYF back at you.
Originally Posted by steve4102
Would we see more 4D Chess from Trump?

Well, considering Biden is playing Candyland, Trump in comparison is playing differential equations chess.

You may have noticed that I am not trying to be funny. GYF back at you.

I see the dickhead showed up and completely ignored my questions.

Fuggin Moron
© 24hourcampfire