Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Trump had his chance to lead the US of A to a revolution after January 6th and didn't want to get his hands dirty. We have lost our country and life as we've known it. Our only chance is to vote ourselves out of this mess and that doesn't look like a viable situation. You are on your own and it's time to suck it up and make every shot count.

Life is good live it while you can.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by doctor_Encore
Trump is going to be president again in 2024 to clean out the remaining swamp...if possible.

The Q-tards say he's going to be president by this August.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by Skankhunt42
Originally Posted by funnybone
Trump is a worthless piece of S.H.I.T. He is not even a good business man. Can`t you guys find a decent human being to be your lord and master.

As one person said in the thread that you need people to step up to the plate. May I suggest that the real reason no one has done that is that you are all cowards. I say go for the golden ring and find out what prison life is all about you treasonous bunch of moronic low brow idol worshiping Trump supporters, I mean jockstraps.

You do know that Trump has as much respect for all of his supporters and he has for the crap he flushes down the toilet.

Why don't you tell us all what prison life is all about you fugggin moron? After that tell us all how life has been better for us under the Bidet administration than how it was under President Trump. While you're at it why don't you tell us how it's been better under Bidet than President Trump for you and your friends.

Bump for Funnyboner, I'd like some answers. Of course I'm not expecting any as you are nothing but a douche but I am willing to listen to your reasoning.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
It would be worth doing for nothing more than the comedic value alone of watching Trump bash Biden and Harris on a daily basis from the House floor and the media not be able to censor it.

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by tpcollins
Run for a Representative seat in Florida 2022. When the Republications take over the House, he’s elected Speaker.

Then he holds impeachment hearings against Biden and Harris, and then he assumes the Presidency after kicking their asses out of office.

Win Win

Apparently the speaker doesn't even need to be an elected member of Congress.

-OMotS

"If memory serves fails me..."
Quote: ( unnamed) "been prtty deep in the cooler todaay "

Television and radio are most effective when people question little and think even less.
IC B2

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Would we see more 4D Chess from Trump?

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by DigitalDan
Boner, you’re not funny. GFY

You may have noticed that I am not trying to be funny. GYF back at you.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by steve4102
Would we see more 4D Chess from Trump?

Well, considering Biden is playing Candyland, Trump in comparison is playing differential equations chess.

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by funnybone
Originally Posted by DigitalDan
Boner, you’re not funny. GFY

You may have noticed that I am not trying to be funny. GYF back at you.

I see the dickhead showed up and completely ignored my questions.

Fuggin Moron

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

95 members (1100mag, Anaconda, 10Glocks, 35, 10gaugemag, AnthonyB, 9 invisible), 1,292 guests, and 930 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,748
Posts18,495,252
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.