Home
Yale Epidemiologist:More Than Half Of New Covid Cases Have Been Vaccinated!

[Linked Image from thegatewaypundit.com]
Dr. Harvey Risch, a Professor of Epidemiology at Yale University, is a brave voice of reason during the ongoing global coronavirus pandemic.

Back in August Dr. Risch accused Dr. Anthony Fauci of causing the deaths of “hundreds of thousands of Americans” who could have been saved by the cheap and safe antimalarial drug hydroxychloroquine.

On Friday, Dr. Fisch told the War Room that 60 percent of new Covid patients have been vaccinated.

Coronavirus Is Not the First Mass Killing by Dr. Fauci — How Many Tens of Thousands of Americans Must Die Before Dr. Fauci Loses His Job?

The liberal mainstream media can’t hide this truth from the public forever. The latest international reporting for hydroxychloroquine treatment of coronavirus patients shows countries that had early use of the drug had a 79% lower mortality rate than countries that banned the use of the safe malaria drug. This means that Dr. Fauci, Dr. Birx, …

VIDEO
https://medicine.yale.edu/news-article/26290/
https://yaledailynews.com/blog/2020...omoting-unproven-drug-to-treat-covid-19/
Yale sure isn't biased

17 Yale affiliates named to Biden SCOTUS commission

On April 9, President Joe Biden issued an executive order creating the Presidential Commission on the Supreme Court of the United States, a 36-person group […]
Its all a BIG LIE....... the actual number of " breakthrough " covid infections is itsy-bitsy ..... The Pfizer and Moderna vaccines are 95-96 % effective; nobody said they were 100%......
Originally Posted by Natty_Bumpo
Its all a BIG LIE....... the actual number of " breakthrough " covid infections is itsy-bitsy ..... The Pfizer and Moderna vaccines are 95-96 % effective; nobody said they were 100%......

They don't prevent contracting Covid. They lessen the effect and severity, so they say.
Cattle vaccines are %70, we double vaccinate, we still have some trouble, but it HELPS!
Yeah, I heard that the other day. Fully vaccinated are most of the new cases. Great. Really worth it getting the jab.
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Yeah, I head that the other day. Fully vaccinated are most of the new cases. Great. Really worth it getting the jab.

The so called vaccine hasn't been fully tested and no-one knows of any long term ills the so called vaccine may cause.

According to the cooked numbers put out by Pfizer and Moderna, who are far from disinterested parties, standing to profit hugely. That's why we wait for the FDA to determine safety and effectiveness, which we didn't do this time, because there was an emergency authorization issued.
The Zinc, vitamin D3, C, etc...that are absorbed and utilized Are God given essential nutrients that provide the bodies that He has designed miraculous healing.
His "medicine" works, while the medical pharmaceutical establishment will never use a low profit effective cure. Those who seek that kind of profit are false prophets that we have been warned about.

According to the cooked numbers put out by Pfizer and Moderna, who are far from disinterested parties, standing to profit hugely. That's why we wait for the FDA to determine safety and effectiveness, which we didn't do this time, because there was an emergency authorization issued.

Exactly
Leaky vaccines causing viral evasion, which will create deadlier variants, is what is happening and the new cases proves it. It's been known this action could occur since the original Polio vaccine almost caused it, but thankfully the design was changed with the Polio vaccine to correct the potential disaster that would have occurred. It is criminal to release a non-matching antibody shot into the population when you have an active virus within said population, when past scientific trials have proven what the end result will be, deaths, just like occurred in animals.

This time, they put this non-matching antibody "shot" into the public domain on purpose, knowing what the result would be, Genocide.

The hard evidence coming in from around the world proves it, and the "new" variants being created, again, proves what we knew would happen.
Settle down there Travis.
Okay the claim is that over 1/2 of new Covid cases are previously vaccinated people. Lets try just a little logic. This means one of three things have to be true.

1: The vaccine has absolutely zero effect, and over 1/2 of the population has been vaccinated.

We know for a fact that neither of these things are true. As of Apr 23 the CDC says we are approaching 150 million vaccinated.

2: The vaccination actually causes you to get Covid. Again proven over and over again to be patently false.

Or 3: That article is more FAKE news.
I see the data daily from a major MI hospital system. They test lots of their employees and greater than 90% of their positive tests are in staff not fully vaccinated. Also, well over 90% of their COVID 19 hospitalizations are in folks not fully vaccinated. This implies to me that the early evidence for the vaccines is very positive. I do not disagree with those who say the long term results are not certain. We are certainly in uncharted territory with this virus. Seek out reliable sources and decide for yourself.
It's all in the plan. They will vaccinate everyone with this crap that is about worthless. Then they will devlop a new virus that raises hell on you if you were vaccinated with the MRNA $hit. But, they will just blame it on the new virus, and ramp the scare up for a new vaccine.
Originally Posted by KenMi
It's all in the plan. They will vaccinate everyone with this crap that is about worthless. Then they will devlop a new virus that raises hell on you if you were vaccinated with the MRNA $hit. But, they will just blame it on the new virus, and ramp the scare up for a new vaccine.

Yep, and it's all for the purpose of instituting the vaccine passport, which is their way of introducing a Chi-Com style Social Credit Score to the West that will determine what services and liberties you are eligible for at any given time, based on the extent to which you mirror the values and attitudes proposed by Big Brother.

Oh, and the vaccine will wipe out most human beings.
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter
the CDC says...

Stop already.

Yale University -- OpenSecrets
When you're foolish enough to believe these chemicals will prevent a disease,which is 99.7% survivable and then get the shot,you will argue till the cows come home,that you're right and everyone else is wrong.
Okay the claim is that over 1/2 of new Covid cases are previously vaccinated people. Lets try just a little logic. This means one of three things have to be true.

1: The vaccine has absolutely zero effect, and over 1/2 of the population has been vaccinated.

We know for a fact that neither of these things are true. As of Apr 23 the CDC says we are approaching 150 million vaccinated.

2: The vaccination actually causes you to get Covid. Again proven over and over again to be patently false.

1a. - You still can get the COVID virus after vaccination, but are basically asymptomatic. You will not get sick, wont get hospitalized, wont die. You will have the virus and be able to spread the virus.
I had Covid and it wasnt any fun. I would like to not go through that again. I had no impact to my lungs or breathing. Next time I might. I am not an anti-vaccine guy for sure.
Originally Posted by Oakster

1a. - You still can get the COVID virus after vaccination, but are basically asymptomatic. You will not get sick, wont get hospitalized, wont die. You will have the virus and be able to spread the virus.

Such reports are vastly exaggerated, but it is somewhat true for a small percent of the vaccinated population....just like it is true of mumps, measles, pertussis, diphtheria and a host of other vaccines. But the vaccine sure as hell does not make you MORE susceptible to infection. And that is exactly what it would have to do to make the OP true.
But the vaccine sure as hell does not make you MORE susceptible to infection. And that is exactly what it would have to do to make the OP true.

Wrong.

That is exactly what non-matching antibody "shots" (this isn't a vaccine) do, make humans more susceptible to infection, because they force the active virus within the population to "mutate" away from the shot, and this creates more aggressive infectious strains that are also more deadly. This is proven old scientific knowledge, and "why" the Polio vaccine's design was changed.

This is also the very reason why you don't use a non-matching antibody shot, like the majority of CV19 shots are, while a virus is active within a population. You can use them after a virus is eliminated from a population, but not while active within a population.
Cockwomble
Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91
But the vaccine sure as hell does not make you MORE susceptible to infection. And that is exactly what it would have to do to make the OP true.

Wrong.

That is exactly what non-matching antibody "shots" (this isn't a vaccine) do, make humans more susceptible to infection, because they force the active virus within the population to "mutate" away from the shot, and this creates more aggressive infectious strains that are also more deadly. This is proven old scientific knowledge, and "why" the Polio vaccine's design was changed.

This is also the very reason why you don't use a non-matching antibody shot, like the majority of CV19 shots are, while a virus is active within a population. You can use them after a virus is eliminated from a population, but not while active within a population.

+1

Wrong.

Whatever you typically post, the reader would be wise to consider it well and know the truth to be diametrically opposed.

Wrong.

Whatever you typically post, the reader would be wise to consider it well and know the truth to be diametrically opposed.

Yeah, you go girl.......what I just stated is "chronicled scientific acknowledged history".

Only an uneducated troll would attempt to refute past known scientific history.

Do you eat hamburger meat with wire bristles in it too?
My wife was called into to work yesterday to cover for another PA who is down with a bad case of covid. They other PA got both of his covid shots in about February. That's 1 person I know for sure got the vaccine and later got covid.

Bb
I had Covid and it wasnt any fun. I would like to not go through that again. I had no impact to my lungs or breathing. Next time I might. I am not an anti-vaccine guy for sure.

Your body probably has better defense after having had the virus than any vaccine could provide.
Originally Posted by Burleyboy
My wife was called into to work yesterday to cover for another PA who is down with a bad case of covid. They other PA got both of his covid shots in about February. That's 1 person I know for sure got the vaccine and later got covid.

Bb

Yes, they always told us it was no more than 95% effective.

Unfortunately, there is no way to know if her symptoms have been decreased because of vaccination history.
Originally Posted by JakeBlues

Your body probably has better defense after having had the virus than any vaccine could provide.

Of course.
We must remember

Our friend

The bell shaped curve!

Other things:

T cells are sometimes more effective than anti body.

Worry sells, peace of mind does not.

Enjoy your Sunday.

My aunt and uncle were complete with the Pfizer vaccine 1st wk of Feb. They went to a large family gathering for Easter and both ended up testing positive again. My aunt ended up in the Hospital for 2 days. I would consider my aunt "high-risk". Mid-70's, smoked for ~30yrs (quit ~20yrs ago), plump and asthmatic. Uncle fared much better, still had flu-like symptoms for a few days, he's the same age but in excellent physical condition.

I'm not anti-Vax just putting out info I have on the subject. I do realize that a "study" with an N = 2 isn't statistically significant to anyone, anywhere, for any reason. Just for myself, until there's a direct benefit to me, I'll probably not get the vaccine. If they tell me, get the shot and no more masks, I'm in. If for some reason every member of the household has to have a vaccination before kids can go back to school next fall, we'll get the shots.
Lots of numbers and stories floating around. If you are one who has had the shot you will probably be looking over your shoulder for years to come.

I concur. Put me on oxygen though... here's hoping immunity lasts for awhile.
Originally Posted by dogcatcher223

Why would natural immunity not last?
Originally Posted by jwp475

It does, and for a very long time. Once you have it, you are even immune to mutated forms, which are typically 98% or better identical to the form you're immune to. Natural immunity is also immunity to mutated forms, in other words.

It does, and for a very long time. Once you have it, you are even immune to mutated forms, which are typically 98% or better identical to the form you're immune to. Natural immunity is also immunity to mutated forms, in other words.
When was the last you had long lasting immunity to a cold virus ? There have already been numerous cases of people having covid 19 more than once. Immunity after infection seems to last 4-8 months.
Originally Posted by Blackheart
When was the last you had long lasting immunity to a cold virus ? There have already been numerous cases of people having covid 19 more than once. Immunity after infection seems to last 4-8 months.

If you have strain X of a cold, you are immune to it, and all of its mutations for years. The reason you can get two or more colds a year is that there are so many wild strains of the common cold that are already largely unrelated to one another. That's not the case with the Coronavirus family that causes COVID19.

If you have strain X of a cold, you are immune to it, and all of its mutations for years. The reason you can get two or more colds a year is that there are so many wild strains of the common cold that are already largely unrelated to one another. That's not the case with the Coronavirus family that causes COVID19.
Like I said. The number of cases of people being infected with covid 19 for a second time is on the rise. Experts say immunity appears to last 4-8 months.

Like I said. The number of cases of people being infected with covid 19 for a second time is on the rise. Experts say immunity appears to last 4-8 months.

I'm calling BS that people getting Covid-19 twice is on the rise. Last time I checked it was extremely rare

"There is currently no conclusive evidence that points to how long coronavirus immunity lasts. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), there here have been a few recorded cases of coronavirus reinfection, but they remain rare."

I'm calling BS that people getting Covid-19 twice is on the rise. Last time I checked it was extremely rare

OK

"There is currently no conclusive evidence that points to how long coronavirus immunity lasts. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), there here have been a few recorded cases of coronavirus reinfection, but they remain rare."
The CDC has always been on top of things.

With all the false positives, how would you know that was legit? Could be the first time they were sick, they got a false positive. Coud be the second time they were sick, they got a false positive. Could be both were. The flu disappeared since COVID19. You think that's legit? It's due to false positives for COVID19 when folks get the flu.
Keep it up!
The less repuks that get vaxed.
The less there will be.
Like a great cleansing.
Originally Posted by SAcharlie
Keep it up!
The less there will be.
Like a great cleansing.

But, to the contrary, it appears that most of the new cases are among those fully "vaccinated."
Keep it up!
The less there will be.
Like a great cleansing.

But, to the contrary, it appears that most of the new cases are among those fully "vaccinated."

Yea and there is no climate change!
Keep it up!
The less there will be.
Like a great cleansing.

Yea and there is no climate change!

The climate is always changing. We're still coming out of the Little Ice Age at this very moment. We're still not at the levels of global warmth we enjoyed during the Medieval Warm Period which preceded it, however, during which England was renowned for their grape vineyards, and the Arctic Ocean was navigable.

Pretty much #3.

[quote=jwp475]

True.

The CDC has always been on top of things.

Like your old lady

LMAO
The vaccinated people being the ones getting Covid-19 is certainly counter-intuitive. The vaccinated people are the ones that have been scared chitless of: interacting with other people, going out of their house, masking, traveling, ordering groceries on line, washing down everything... (A.K.A. the wife ) .008% is the statistic that I've seen.
Originally Posted by Windfall
The vaccinated people being the ones getting Covid-19 is certainly counter-intuitive. The vaccinated people are the ones that have been scared chitless of: interacting with other people, going out of their house, masking, traveling, ordering groceries on line, washing down everything... (A.K.A. the wife ) .008% is the statistic that I've seen.

No all, we were vaccinated, we never wore masts unless forced or stopped living as normal of a life as possible, and still do
I'm a county commissioner and also serve as the local board of health. I get to see real-time case numbers in my county and as we got more and more of our over-65 vaccinated, the rate of infections for over-65 consistently dropped. In the last two weeks, with 68% of over 65 vaccinated, only one person over 65 tested positive and that person was not vaccinated. The vaccines, based on real-life data appear to be working.
Originally Posted by WyColoCowboy
I'm a county commissioner and also serve as the local board of health. I get to see real-time case numbers in my county and as we got more and more of our over-65 vaccinated, the rate of infections for over-65 consistently dropped. In the last two weeks, with 68% of over 65 vaccinated, only one person over 65 tested positive and that person was not vaccinated. The vaccines, based on real-life data appear to be working.

We are seeing the same thing here in the counties I have public health involvement in. But there is no shortage of liars in Big Gummint and the MSM.
Complete bullshit, but if it makes you feel better go with it.
Originally Posted by DocRocket

We are seeing the same thing here in the counties I have public health involvement in. But there is no shortage of liars in Big Gummint and the MSM.

Yet you don't call Harvey Risch a liar. LOL
I don't call many people liars, SACommie. It ain't worth the time and effort.

Other than you, of course, you lying sack of scheit. laugh

Yeah you just called the government and msm trying to get the populace vaxed, liars.
But this sumbitch saying what, as you know, isn't true you won't call a liar.
You are worthless.
The fakeccines inject ya with little bits of coronavirus.

The fake test multiplies the little bits of coronavirus, until it gives a positive result.

Coronavirus, not covid.

You'd hafta be stupid enough ta take the fakeccine, ta be surprised that the fake test detected the stuff ya got injected with.
Exactly. Stupid is as stupid does

Then why are both warning that there will need to be a "booster administered" (sic: a third shot) within the next nine months?

Also, then why are so many people who have already taken the shot still getting Covid ... because many are.
But there is no shortage of liars in Big Gummint and the MSM.

What about the OUTRIGHT LIES from the CRIMINAL MEDICAL-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX responsible for this Genocide?

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...protein-design-is-a-failure#Post16017025

STRAIGHT UP FRAUD WAS COMMITTED BY MODERNA

How Moderna Rigged Its COVID-19 Vaccine Trials To Falsely Show Effectiveness

https://greatmountainpublishing.com...ne-trials-to-falsely-show-effectiveness/

[]QUOTE[]
by Edward Hendrie

Dr. David Martin reveals that Moderna concealed the evidence that their vaccine was ineffective by waiting 14 days to perform a confirmatory RT-PCR test on the test subjects. The Moderna study shows that within 7 days of both the first and the second vaccinations, the group receiving the Moderna COVID-19 vaccines displayed greater systemic symptoms of COVID-19 than did the control group. But Moderna ignored those systemic COVID-19 symptoms by reporting them not as symptoms of COVID-19 caused by the vaccine but systemic adverse reactions to the vaccine. Attached below is the study that was presented to the FDA by Moderna to obtain an Emergency Use Authorization from the FDA for the Moderna COVID-19 Vaccination.
[]QUOTE[]

I've told you all along these shots were illegal based on the law the EUA's were illegally signed, being two safe drugs were available to treat Covid-V19. If safe drugs are available to treat a sickness, a shot has to be run through the legal protocols to prove safety and success, and it is illegal to grant a EUA otherwise.

Now this comes out, that even further cements the numerous illegalities committed in this fraud to murder millions.
Why so many people still dont understand is beyond me. The vaccine ( its actually not a vaccine in the traditional sense) doesnt stop you from getting covid. All it does is lesson your chances of getting a severe case of covid, ( supposably) . Keep in mind that the vaccine is 95% effective. That means once vaccinated there is a 95% chance you will have less severe symptoms.

The data is absolutely irrefutable now regarding the vast majority of the population. A full 98.7% of people who get covid will have mild to no symptoms without taking a vaccine. Where is the benefit ?? Personally I like the 99.7 number better than the 95....

This from John Hopkins:
FACT: Individuals who get the COVID-19 vaccination still need to practice infection prevention precautions. Keep your mask on, and continue staying at least 6 feet from people outside your household, until further notice. Vaccines do not stop the coronavirus from entering your body; they only prevent you from developing moderate to severe symptoms.

Now you two don't go injecting logic, facts, or actual medical knowledge into this discussion. The loons are on a roll, you're going to mess up their mojo!
Originally Posted by Crow hunter

Now you two don't go injecting logic, facts, or actual medical knowledge into this discussion. The loons are on a roll, you're going to mess up their mojo!

Ain't no logic, in either onea those statements.

Unless the same sample group was gettin tested, before and after the shot, there's no significance to the information presented.

Not like a politician was ever lied to or spread any lies.

Pretty much #3.

I don't think the rabble likes you raining on their parade any better than they like me doing so.
It's fun watching a bunch of people that have never had covid argue about covid...
Keep it up!
The less there will be.
Like a great cleansing.

It might just work the opposite way. We will have to struggle along without you vaccinated folks
When I was much younger I had frequent colds. Now I almost never have one. Long lasting immunity maybe? The Spanish Flu of 1918-1919 didn't hit older people very much. It is believed to have been a variant of a flu from he 1870s, thus a lot of the older population retained immunity.
They won't let go of this easily.......it gives them more power and control than they ever dreamed in this short period of time.
Originally Posted by reivertom
They won't let go of this easily.......it gives them more power and control than they ever dreamed in this short period of time.
It allowed them to put Joe and Camela across the finish line. I have compared this Joe Biden election to the probability of a jackass winning the Kentucky Derby.
Originally Posted by reivertom

Ain't no difference tween a covtard and a eugenicist.
It's fun watching a bunch of people that have never had covid argue about covid...

How would you know who did or did not have it. Maybe some here just don't puke everything about themselves out like others do.

You arent lying.

wow this aged well!!!!!!

who is this covtard?

Pure comedy gold here
I suspect we are up into the 70-75% range on breakthrough cases by now.
Pretty much #3.
I don't think the rabble likes you raining on their parade any better than they like me doing so.
These statements didn't age well.
COVTARDISM is a scourge on this nation

So many here really fell for it and refuse to admit their complicity
Seems to me this is an appropriate quote for these threads:

Very, very, few people give a schitt about biology.
They all care deeply for personal motivation.
© 24hourcampfire