Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Blackheart
When was the last you had long lasting immunity to a cold virus ? There have already been numerous cases of people having covid 19 more than once. Immunity after infection seems to last 4-8 months.

If you have strain X of a cold, you are immune to it, and all of its mutations for years. The reason you can get two or more colds a year is that there are so many wild strains of the common cold that are already largely unrelated to one another. That's not the case with the Coronavirus family that causes COVID19.

GB1

B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
When was the last you had long lasting immunity to a cold virus ? There have already been numerous cases of people having covid 19 more than once. Immunity after infection seems to last 4-8 months.

If you have strain X of a cold, you are immune to it, and all of its mutations for years. The reason you can get two or more colds a year is that there are so many wild strains of the common cold that are already largely unrelated to one another. That's not the case with the Coronavirus family that causes COVID19.
Like I said. The number of cases of people being infected with covid 19 for a second time is on the rise. Experts say immunity appears to last 4-8 months.

J
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Sleepy
Campfire 'Bwana
J

Like I said. The number of cases of people being infected with covid 19 for a second time is on the rise. Experts say immunity appears to last 4-8 months.

I'm calling BS that people getting Covid-19 twice is on the rise. Last time I checked it was extremely rare

I got banned on another web site for a debate that happened on this site. That's a first
J
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Sleepy
Campfire 'Bwana
J

"There is currently no conclusive evidence that points to how long coronavirus immunity lasts. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), there here have been a few recorded cases of coronavirus reinfection, but they remain rare."

I got banned on another web site for a debate that happened on this site. That's a first
B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by jwp475

I'm calling BS that people getting Covid-19 twice is on the rise. Last time I checked it was extremely rare

OK

IC B2

B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B

"There is currently no conclusive evidence that points to how long coronavirus immunity lasts. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), there here have been a few recorded cases of coronavirus reinfection, but they remain rare."
The CDC has always been on top of things.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

With all the false positives, how would you know that was legit? Could be the first time they were sick, they got a false positive. Coud be the second time they were sick, they got a false positive. Could be both were. The flu disappeared since COVID19. You think that's legit? It's due to false positives for COVID19 when folks get the flu.

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Keep it up!
The less repuks that get vaxed.
The less there will be.
Like a great cleansing.

The end of democracy, and the defeat of the American Revolution will occur when government falls into the hands of lending institutions and moneyed incorporations.
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by SAcharlie
Keep it up!
The less there will be.
Like a great cleansing.

But, to the contrary, it appears that most of the new cases are among those fully "vaccinated."

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Keep it up!
The less there will be.
Like a great cleansing.

But, to the contrary, it appears that most of the new cases are among those fully "vaccinated."

Yea and there is no climate change!

The end of democracy, and the defeat of the American Revolution will occur when government falls into the hands of lending institutions and moneyed incorporations.
IC B3

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Keep it up!
The less there will be.
Like a great cleansing.

Yea and there is no climate change!

The climate is always changing. We're still coming out of the Little Ice Age at this very moment. We're still not at the levels of global warmth we enjoyed during the Medieval Warm Period which preceded it, however, during which England was renowned for their grape vineyards, and the Arctic Ocean was navigable.

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter
Okay the claim is that over 1/2 of new Covid cases are previously vaccinated people. Lets try just a little logic. This means one of three things have to be true.

1: The vaccine has absolutely zero effect, and over 1/2 of the population has been vaccinated.

We know for a fact that neither of these things are true. As of Apr 23 the CDC says we are approaching 150 million vaccinated.

2: The vaccination actually causes you to get Covid. Again proven over and over again to be patently false.

Or 3: That article is more FAKE news.

Pretty much #3.

"I'm gonna have to science the schit out of this." Mark Watney, Sol 59, Mars
D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D

[quote=jwp475]

True.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B

The CDC has always been on top of things.

Like your old lady

LMAO

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
The vaccinated people being the ones getting Covid-19 is certainly counter-intuitive. The vaccinated people are the ones that have been scared chitless of: interacting with other people, going out of their house, masking, traveling, ordering groceries on line, washing down everything... (A.K.A. the wife ) .008% is the statistic that I've seen.

My other auto is a .45

The bitterness of poor quality is remembered long after the sweetness of low price has faded from memory
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Windfall
The vaccinated people being the ones getting Covid-19 is certainly counter-intuitive. The vaccinated people are the ones that have been scared chitless of: interacting with other people, going out of their house, masking, traveling, ordering groceries on line, washing down everything... (A.K.A. the wife ) .008% is the statistic that I've seen.

No all, we were vaccinated, we never wore masts unless forced or stopped living as normal of a life as possible, and still do

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I'm a county commissioner and also serve as the local board of health. I get to see real-time case numbers in my county and as we got more and more of our over-65 vaccinated, the rate of infections for over-65 consistently dropped. In the last two weeks, with 68% of over 65 vaccinated, only one person over 65 tested positive and that person was not vaccinated. The vaccines, based on real-life data appear to be working.

"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

[Linked Image]
D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Originally Posted by WyColoCowboy
I'm a county commissioner and also serve as the local board of health. I get to see real-time case numbers in my county and as we got more and more of our over-65 vaccinated, the rate of infections for over-65 consistently dropped. In the last two weeks, with 68% of over 65 vaccinated, only one person over 65 tested positive and that person was not vaccinated. The vaccines, based on real-life data appear to be working.

We are seeing the same thing here in the counties I have public health involvement in. But there is no shortage of liars in Big Gummint and the MSM.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Complete bullshit, but if it makes you feel better go with it.

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by DocRocket
Originally Posted by WyColoCowboy

We are seeing the same thing here in the counties I have public health involvement in. But there is no shortage of liars in Big Gummint and the MSM.

Yet you don't call Harvey Risch a liar. LOL

Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

286 members (204guy, 1_deuce, 260Remguy, 222ND, 10gaugeman, 17CalFan, 33 invisible), 14,340 guests, and 1,109 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,195,227
Posts18,543,941
Members74,060
Most Online21,066
May 26th, 2024

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.