Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
I don't call many people liars, SACommie. It ain't worth the time and effort.

Other than you, of course, you lying sack of scheit. laugh

"I'm gonna have to science the schit out of this." Mark Watney, Sol 59, Mars
GB1

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by DocRocket

Yeah you just called the government and msm trying to get the populace vaxed, liars.
But this sumbitch saying what, as you know, isn't true you won't call a liar.
You are worthless.

Last edited by SAcharlie; 04/25/21.

The end of democracy, and the defeat of the American Revolution will occur when government falls into the hands of lending institutions and moneyed incorporations.
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
The fakeccines inject ya with little bits of coronavirus.

The fake test multiplies the little bits of coronavirus, until it gives a positive result.

Coronavirus, not covid.

You'd hafta be stupid enough ta take the fakeccine, ta be surprised that the fake test detected the stuff ya got injected with.

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Exactly. Stupid is as stupid does

Smith and Wessons are Thoroughbreds; Rugers are Clydesdales —John Taffin
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Natty_Bumpo
Its all a BIG LIE....... the actual number of " breakthrough " covid infections is itsy-bitsy ..... The Pfizer and Moderna vaccines are 95-96 % effective; nobody said they were 100%......

Then why are both warning that there will need to be a "booster administered" (sic: a third shot) within the next nine months?

Also, then why are so many people who have already taken the shot still getting Covid ... because many are.

What you think about, you do ... what you do, you become.
In a nation where anything goes ... eventually, everything will. We're almost there.
IC B2

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
But there is no shortage of liars in Big Gummint and the MSM.

What about the OUTRIGHT LIES from the CRIMINAL MEDICAL-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX responsible for this Genocide?

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...protein-design-is-a-failure#Post16017025

STRAIGHT UP FRAUD WAS COMMITTED BY MODERNA

How Moderna Rigged Its COVID-19 Vaccine Trials To Falsely Show Effectiveness

https://greatmountainpublishing.com...ne-trials-to-falsely-show-effectiveness/

[]QUOTE[]
by Edward Hendrie

Dr. David Martin reveals that Moderna concealed the evidence that their vaccine was ineffective by waiting 14 days to perform a confirmatory RT-PCR test on the test subjects. The Moderna study shows that within 7 days of both the first and the second vaccinations, the group receiving the Moderna COVID-19 vaccines displayed greater systemic symptoms of COVID-19 than did the control group. But Moderna ignored those systemic COVID-19 symptoms by reporting them not as symptoms of COVID-19 caused by the vaccine but systemic adverse reactions to the vaccine. Attached below is the study that was presented to the FDA by Moderna to obtain an Emergency Use Authorization from the FDA for the Moderna COVID-19 Vaccination.
[]QUOTE[]

I've told you all along these shots were illegal based on the law the EUA's were illegally signed, being two safe drugs were available to treat Covid-V19. If safe drugs are available to treat a sickness, a shot has to be run through the legal protocols to prove safety and success, and it is illegal to grant a EUA otherwise.

Now this comes out, that even further cements the numerous illegalities committed in this fraud to murder millions.

"He is far from Stupid"

”person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence

– DocRocket (In reference to ElkSlayer91)

Y
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Y
Why so many people still dont understand is beyond me. The vaccine ( its actually not a vaccine in the traditional sense) doesnt stop you from getting covid. All it does is lesson your chances of getting a severe case of covid, ( supposably) . Keep in mind that the vaccine is 95% effective. That means once vaccinated there is a 95% chance you will have less severe symptoms.

The data is absolutely irrefutable now regarding the vast majority of the population. A full 98.7% of people who get covid will have mild to no symptoms without taking a vaccine. Where is the benefit ?? Personally I like the 99.7 number better than the 95....

This from John Hopkins:
FACT: Individuals who get the COVID-19 vaccination still need to practice infection prevention precautions. Keep your mask on, and continue staying at least 6 feet from people outside your household, until further notice. Vaccines do not stop the coronavirus from entering your body; they only prevent you from developing moderate to severe symptoms.

C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
Originally Posted by WyColoCowboy
I'm a county commissioner and also serve as the local board of health. I get to see real-time case numbers in my county and as we got more and more of our over-65 vaccinated, the rate of infections for over-65 consistently dropped. In the last two weeks, with 68% of over 65 vaccinated, only one person over 65 tested positive and that person was not vaccinated. The vaccines, based on real-life data appear to be working.

We are seeing the same thing here in the counties I have public health involvement in. But there is no shortage of liars in Big Gummint and the MSM.

Now you two don't go injecting logic, facts, or actual medical knowledge into this discussion. The loons are on a roll, you're going to mess up their mojo!

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by Crow hunter
I'm a county commissioner and also serve as the local board of health. I get to see real-time case numbers in my county and as we got more and more of our over-65 vaccinated, the rate of infections for over-65 consistently dropped. In the last two weeks, with 68% of over 65 vaccinated, only one person over 65 tested positive and that person was not vaccinated. The vaccines, based on real-life data appear to be working.

We are seeing the same thing here in the counties I have public health involvement in. But there is no shortage of liars in Big Gummint and the MSM.

Now you two don't go injecting logic, facts, or actual medical knowledge into this discussion. The loons are on a roll, you're going to mess up their mojo!

Ain't no logic, in either onea those statements.

Unless the same sample group was gettin tested, before and after the shot, there's no significance to the information presented.

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by Crow hunter

Not like a politician was ever lied to or spread any lies.

IC B3

I
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter
Okay the claim is that over 1/2 of new Covid cases are previously vaccinated people. Lets try just a little logic. This means one of three things have to be true.

1: The vaccine has absolutely zero effect, and over 1/2 of the population has been vaccinated.

We know for a fact that neither of these things are true. As of Apr 23 the CDC says we are approaching 150 million vaccinated.

2: The vaccination actually causes you to get Covid. Again proven over and over again to be patently false.

Or 3: That article is more FAKE news.

Pretty much #3.

I don't think the rabble likes you raining on their parade any better than they like me doing so.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
It's fun watching a bunch of people that have never had covid argue about covid...

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by SAcharlie
Keep it up!
The less repuks that get vaxed.
The less there will be.
Like a great cleansing.

It might just work the opposite way. We will have to struggle along without you vaccinated folks

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.
Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
Hebrew Roots Judaizer
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Blackheart
When was the last you had long lasting immunity to a cold virus ? There have already been numerous cases of people having covid 19 more than once. Immunity after infection seems to last 4-8 months.
When I was much younger I had frequent colds. Now I almost never have one. Long lasting immunity maybe? The Spanish Flu of 1918-1919 didn't hit older people very much. It is believed to have been a variant of a flu from he 1870s, thus a lot of the older population retained immunity.

Hebrew Roots Judaizer
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
They won't let go of this easily.......it gives them more power and control than they ever dreamed in this short period of time.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by reivertom
They won't let go of this easily.......it gives them more power and control than they ever dreamed in this short period of time.
It allowed them to put Joe and Camela across the finish line. I have compared this Joe Biden election to the probability of a jackass winning the Kentucky Derby.

Hebrew Roots Judaizer
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by reivertom

Ain't no difference tween a covtard and a eugenicist.

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by dogcatcher223
It's fun watching a bunch of people that have never had covid argue about covid...

How would you know who did or did not have it. Maybe some here just don't puke everything about themselves out like others do.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J

You arent lying.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Natty_Bumpo
Its all a BIG LIE....... the actual number of " breakthrough " covid infections is itsy-bitsy ..... The Pfizer and Moderna vaccines are 95-96 % effective; nobody said they were 100%......

wow this aged well!!!!!!

who is this covtard?

Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

304 members (204guy, 1_deuce, 222ND, 10gaugeman, 17CalFan, 10gaugemag, 35 invisible), 13,970 guests, and 1,117 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,195,225
Posts18,543,929
Members74,060
Most Online21,066
May 26th, 2024

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.