Home

For the first time in a year Israel has had no COVID-19 deaths this week. They have lost 6,346 people in the last year.

Out of a population of 7 Million they have Vaccinated 5 million so far. In a few weeks they will start vaccinating 12-15 year olds.

The risk of illness from the virus has dropped 95.8% for those who took both doses.
You go girl! Even vaginas need comfort as to their reckless personal decisions to “vaccinate” themselves with an experimental, DNA-altering, gene “therapy” trial run! Congratulations on your achieved status as a Covid lab rat! Bill Gates is fascinated to see the result of your voluntary contribution to “science”!!!
What he said.
Originally Posted by Ruger4Life
You go girl! Even vaginas need comfort as to their reckless personal decisions to “vaccinate” themselves with an experimental, DNA-altering, gene “therapy” trial run! Congratulations on your achieved status as a Covid lab rat! Bill Gates is fascinated to see the result of your voluntary contribution to “science”!!!

I know --- right???? Those pesky facts out of Israel don't matter do they?

Why don't you just eat $hit and die. You'll be fine as long as it's not Bill Gates' $hit.
America probably didn't have any either...
Originally Posted by Theo Gallus

Why don't you just eat $hit and die. You'll be fine as long as it's not Bill Gates' $hit.

Put that mask on pussy.
Originally Posted by strikeu
America probably didn't have any either...

The total number of deaths from respiratory virus illness has not significantly changed from past years. The only real difference is in them being now recorded as COVID19 deaths rather than respiratory virus deaths, as in past years. And that little trick is accomplished by using faulty tests designed to show COVID19 false positives.

Sounds to me COVID-19 vaccines work.
Follow the money.
Originally Posted by viking
Follow the money.

Big Pharma has already, in just the past couple months, made multiple billions of dollars off the citizens of the developed world, with the promise of unlimited continuation of same for years to come, so long as they can keep the populations of the developed world in constant terror over the notion of contracting COVID19, and cowed and regimented like prisoners by their own governments.
Originally Posted by GunTruck50

For the first time in a year Israel has had no COVID-19 deaths this week. They have lost 6,346 people in the last year.

Out of a population of 7 Million they have Vaccinated 5 million so far. In a few weeks they will start vaccinating 12-15 year olds.

The risk of illness from the virus has dropped 95.8% for those who took both doses.

You do realize that these vaccines could be effective and have horrible long term side effects, right?

They're not mutually exclusive
Most of these guys rabidly defend their stance as Christians.

Yet, despite the command "Thou shall have no other gods before me". They persue their anti-vaxxer agenda with religious fervor.

Just like any other religion, facts to the contrary are simply heresies to be ignored.

Or they altered the tests or stopped testing or they achieved herd immunity.

It doesn’t explain why people here that got the jab are getting sick. F uckery is afoot.
Originally Posted by goalie

You do realize that these vaccines could be effective and have horrible long term side effects, right?

And there is the voice of reason.

Yes it is possible that some delayed effects might show up. I am willing to take the risk.

It is possible a semi truck might cross the center line and kill me deader than hell any time I take the truck onto the road. Yet, I drive into work every day and come home again. I drive to town for groceries and household needs.

I am willing to take the risk.

Vax Nazis can’t think that hard

^^^Scared.^^^
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter

Yes it is possible that some delayed effects might show up. I am willing to take the risk.

It is possible a semi truck might cross the center line and kill me deader than hell any time I take the truck onto the road. Yet, I drive into work every day and come home again. I drive to town for groceries and household needs.

Hey, everyone needs to do the risk-reward math for themselves.

I just have a HUGE issue with them pushing this shiit on kids, who are at VERY low risk from covid-19.

It begs the question though: do you actually understand that covid-19 is a virus like the common cold, and there's no way it's going away????

And that’s why, like all health care decision, whether or not to receive the ronavax should remain a personal decision.

Or they altered the tests or stopped testing or they achieved herd immunity.

Or you do not have a clue what is happening in Israel and are imagining answers which fit your chosen agenda.
It doesn’t explain why people here that got the jab are getting sick. F uckery is afoot.

How many people? Out of well over 100,000,000 fully vaccinated in America.

Where is a legitimate source of data concerning all these illnesses?

All of the sick people before the vaccine are falsely claimed to be Covid? The results of false positives?

But people imagine that masses of vaccine recipients are getting sick and now the testing is accurate or even under reported????????

Yet, despite the command "Thou shall have no other gods before me". They persue their anti-vaxxer agenda with religious fervor.

Just like any other religion, facts to the contrary are simply heresies to be ignored.

What kind of "ferver" do you vaxxer's use to push your narrative? Bow to Biden and his corrupt cronies like Fauci?

+1. Those of us who lost otherwise perfectly healthy people to C-19 know the devastation, as random as it may be.
Was it enough to justify all that has happened? No, I don't believe so. But regardless, many were/are deeply affected by loss of loved ones and virus long haulers. It is a serious disease, 'flu' wouldn't be wiping out India right now.

I just have a HUGE issue with them pushing this shiit on kids, who are at VERY low risk from covid-19.

It begs the question though: do you actually understand that covid-19 is a virus like the common cold, and there's no way it's going away????

First, the common cold is not "a virus". It is a multitude of different viruses, each with similar symptoms upon infection. A vaccine would have to be developed against each separate virus.

Many, many viruses have been nearly or completely eliminated across the developed world by vaccination.

Even though it is widely recognized that the Covid has mutated into several varieties. Each of those varieties still has the S spike protein which is targeted by the most popular Covid vaccines.

The more the Covid disease is allowed to spread and propagate within the population, the more likely that further mutations will occur. The only way to stop mutations of the virus, is to stop transmission and replication of the virus.

The vaccines are well proven to stop transmission, in 95% of recipients.
Ironic.

Both sides have the same ideological zeal.
Closed minded, entrenched, no way they could possibly be slightly wrong.

Reading this, I actually got confused which side some are on.
Their posts were ideological, not factual enough to decide which
way they swing.

First, the common cold is not "a virus". It is a multitude of different viruses, each with similar symptoms upon infection. A vaccine would have to be developed against each separate virus.

Many, many viruses have been nearly or completely eliminated across the developed world by vaccination.

Even though it is widely recognized that the Covid has mutated into several varieties. Each of those varieties still has the S spike protein which is targeted by the most popular Covid vaccines.

The more the Covid disease is allowed to spread and propagate within the population, the more likely that further mutations will occur. The only way to stop mutations of the virus, is to stop transmission and replication of the virus.

Covid-19 is a coronavirus, the same type as the common cold.

You are not getting rid of it, and people need to realize that and go on with life, not cower in fear while getting "booster" immunization shots every few months.

Hunh?
Coming from a science guy on the front lines of covid. Every healthcare worker I know has the same response from the beginning

You are not getting rid of it, and people need to realize that and go on with life, not cower in fear while getting "booster" immunization shots every few months.
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards

Hunh?

The refusal to accept liberal talking point propaganda as "science", is denying facts, to a moron like I_poofer.
Originally Posted by rickt300

What kind of "ferver" do you vaxxer's use to push your narrative? Bow to Biden and his corrupt cronies like Fauci?

The same "fervor" that I used to get my entire family vaccinated against Tetanus after we all touched and handled a horse to get him loaded into the trailer. And then that horse died the next day from Tetanus.

I have no problem with people who wish for some religious or other moral reason to not take this or any other vaccination.

We have a large local community of "Followers of Christ" who abhor any medical intervention. They believe it is a sin for Man to circumvent God's Will.

There is a local cemetery filled with the graves of infants, toddlers, children, teenagers and young adults who died from maladies easily cured by modern medicine. I went through school with one male who died in his late teens from appendicitis. Another young man, a close neighbor and workmate, father of two, laid in his bed for over eight weeks and eventually died of peritonitis from a gut issue which could have been easily repaired.

Hell when TEOTWAWKI comes, this group may be the only ones tough enough to stand against the plagues and starvation.

But these people are making informed decisions. They well know the consequences of their decisions.

What I object to concerning the Covid vaccine discussion is the propagation of half truths, gross exaggerations, and outright lies concerning the efficacy and immediate side effects of the vaccine.
Originally Posted by ironbender

And that’s why, like all health care decision, whether or not to receive the ronavax should remain a personal decision.

Yep. Take the vaccine or don't take it, I don't care. Read sources you trust and make your own choice of whether you want it or not. The ones wearing thin are the zealots on both sides who are spouting BS repeatedly. One particularly annoying tactic of the left is that "you're selfish if you don't take the vaccine" or those not vaccinated are somehow endangering others and need to be locked out of society. That's garbage, if you're afraid of Covid then get vaccinated, live in a bubble, or both, it's not someone else's responsibility to protect your health. The idea of a vaccine passport needs to be squashed right now or it's going to get a foothold and leftists are going to demand compliance documents for all their pet issues, not just this vaccine.

Originally Posted by Dillonbuck
Ironic.

Yep. There's more than ample stupidity going around on both sides of this issue and they all seem to think if they should enough made up pseudoscience loud enough then everybody will magically fall in line. There's plenty evidence of that on the anti-vax threads here.

SARS-CoV-1 seems to be pretty well eliminated. So does MERS-CoV. We managed that through quarantine and isolation. Why should we not be able to also eradicate SARS-Cov-2 since we now have the additional tool of the vaccine?
Originally Posted by Crow hunter

Yep. Take the vaccine or don't take it, I don't care. Read sources you trust and make your own choice of whether you want it or not. The ones wearing thin are the zealots on both sides who are spouting BS repeatedly. One particularly annoying tactic of the left is that "you're selfish if you don't take the vaccine" or those not vaccinated are somehow endangering others and need to be locked out of society. That's garbage, if you're afraid of Covid then get vaccinated, live in a bubble, or both, it's not someone else's responsibility to protect your health. The idea of a vaccine passport needs to be squashed right now or it's going to get a foothold and leftists are going to demand compliance documents for all their pet issues, not just this vaccine.

Originally Posted by Dillonbuck
Ironic.

Yep. There's more than ample stupidity going around on both sides of this issue and they all seem to think if they should enough made up pseudoscience loud enough then everybody will magically fall in line.

Well, considering that the CDC lied about masks because they were worried about being caught without enough for health care workers, and that CDC and local .gov officials have implemented ridiculous measures to "fight" covid (WalMart is safe, but not church etc...) is it surprising that there is a lack of trust?

Then add in the billions of dollars in fines paid by the companies making vaccines for falsifying trial data in the past.

Pretty soon, people start getting paranoid.

In the end, the main reason to avoid getting one of these vaccines isn't because there's any data that shows they are dangerous, but because there isn't any data showing that they're safe.

mRNA tech isn't new, and there are reasons why it isn't in widespread use. It may very well be effective at reducing severity of symptoms and transmission rates, but it may also create long-term immune system issues.

With the treatments we have, and data we have, IMO, the idea of injecting anyone under 50 that isn't high risk seems very suspect.

SARS-CoV-1 seems to be pretty well eliminated. So does MERS-CoV. We managed that through quarantine and isolation. Why should we not be able to also eradicate SARS-Cov-2 since we now have the additional tool of the vaccine?

Logic time:. Remember when we shut everything down to get rid of SARS and MERS????

Oh, wait, we didn't......
Go girl

In the end, the main reason to avoid getting one of these vaccines isn't because there's any data that shows they are dangerous, but because there isn't any data showing that they're safe.

Then you’ve made up your mind not to take it. Good, that’s your choice. FWIW I haven’t taken it either.

Everybody has to decide if the risks outweigh the rewards. In my case I’ve had Covid and after discussing it with my doctor two days ago I’ve decided the natural immunity is probably good enough for now. If I hadn’t already had Covid I’d probably get vaccinated.

The argument that you can’t prove they’re safe doesn’t wash though. You’re asking for a guarantee that’s impossible to reach. Toyota can’t prove my truck is safe either, all you can do is establish a reasonable expectation and go with it. I’ve known four people that have died of Covid, that’s enough for me to say that the risks from the disease outweigh concerns over the safety of the shots. That argument sounds a lot like the anti gunner argument that if you can’t guarantee no one will use a gun for criminal purposes then we should outlaw all guns. Ideologically it’s the same argument and it’s BS in either case, no one can guarantee your complete safety.

Sounds good in theory, until a stranger on the Internet, who you’ll never meet in person, has no medical training or education beyond what they learned on Google, believes only what they read that aligns with their feelings, suggests you do otherwise.
We will never know the truth.

I had it, it wasn’t bad for me. I had/have antibodies.

And the risk for kids is like 0.0001% in the first place?

I hope all you scum play Russian Roulette with the dimocommie gun.

Your buds in the MSM push that and open borders. Please explain the benefit of taking in immigrants with your dreaded Chinese flu and drug resistant TB.

Well, well you could still get contaminated from someone and give it to some innocent. wink
What about other countries?

Of course you do, because the cells of your body are synthesizing the external shell proteins of the virus, and will continue to do so for who knows how long. The danger is that these proteins will embed themselves in your vital tissues, and those antibodies will eventually begin attacking said vital tissues as if said tissues were pathogens. This is apparently happening in many recipients, and it may happen quickly or it may take some time to start happening, perhaps years. This is why this approach to immunizing folks against Coronaviruses was abandoned decades ago. The lab animals all suffered from this effect. How convenient that they didn't bother with the animal phase of their research this time around, eh? You substituted for the animals this time, thanks to Operation Warp Speed.

That your bud Fauci lied to you about the dangers of Hydroxychloroquine and also about its effectiveness treating the disease and that he lied to you about the best plan was to stay home until too late to help and when starting the inflammatory cytokine response are now proven scientific facts, whats your guess as to the possibility he and fake news are lying to you about the safety of the shot.
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

Of course you do, because the cells of your body are synthesizing the external shell proteins of the virus, and will continue to do so for who knows how long. The danger is that these proteins will embed themselves in your vital tissues, and those antibodies will eventually begin attacking said vital tissues as if said tissues were pathogens. This is apparently happening in many recipients, and it may happen quickly or it may take some time to start happening, perhaps years.

You just proved what many here are saying about google based pseudoscience being peddled as truth. Any physician reading that drivel will have his eyes rolling back in his head.
[/quote]

Logic time:. Remember when we shut everything down to get rid of SARS and MERS????

Oh, wait, we didn't......

First, nobody has ever heard me say that nation wide shutdowns of commerce or worship were desired.

I am on record as stating I would have closed the virus propagation factories that are our public schools for part of ONE semester, Mar, Apr, May of 2020.

Were I King, I would have also closed stadium events through the summer of 2020, but that is it.

Fauci was correct one time: when he told us masks would be of very small benefit in preventing the spread of a virus. The only thing a mask does is contain MOST of an infected person's cough and spittle.

Mask mandates are typical worthless knee jerk reaction when sheeple scream "protect me". Mask mandates make scared sheeple think that "somebody did something".

Much quarantine and isolation was used to stop the spread of MERS and SARS. Fortunately both of those viruses are less contagious than is Covid. Nor was there a huge reservoir of infected individuals allowed to spread the infection around the globe.

The Chinese managed to keep a lid on the Covid until they had spread it from Wuhan to the entire world. Almost as if it were done on purpose.

The mystery remains, why did the Covid not spread across the entirety of China like it did the world? Personally, I find no mystery at all. I think a quarantine of Wuhan was enforced with machine guns. At the time a bit of news leaked out of China supporting such, including the doors of apartment buildings being welded shut.

Hell, I am convinced even the infectious rate of Covid has been grossly exaggerated. We have had 25 to 30 confirmed cases in our workplace of 60. But only one case is even suspected of being transferred in the work place.

Most of the cases were traced to close personal contact (hugging or kissing) of infected individuals.

So, which side of the argument am I on?

Take the vaccine or not. It is your choice.

But do not choose against it based on lies perpetrated by fear mongers, and do not spread those same lies on to other people. At least think about the story and consider if it is even plausible.

I mean, really, do people actually believe that 50% to 60% of current Covid cases are among vaccinated individuals? But they repeat such completely implausible stories here as if they are doing all of us a favor.
TRH,

Your welcome, lol
As a conservative, I'll require a little more than agenda driven scare tactics to take an emergency approved anything. However, I'm liking the 6' distance rule. Lol
Originally Posted by jaguartx

And the risk for kids is like 0.0001% in the first place?

I hope all you scum play Russian Roulette with the dimocommie gun.

Your buds in the MSM push that and open borders. Please explain the benefit of taking in immigrants with your dreaded Chinese flu and drug resistant TB.

Who's buds in the MSM? Do you actually believe there is a single person in this discussion who is of liberal intent?

Why do you conflate immigration and border issues with vaccination issues? They are two complete separate issues and are not related.

I have repeatedly stated my belief that we should have belt fed machine guns placed on the border to repel foreign invaders. How is this position antithetical to my belief that SOME people, including myself are well advised to get the Covid vaccine?

I have never advocated for any kind of universal requirement for vaccination!

Would you be surprised to learn that they gave me a vaccination card when I got the shot, and that I dropped it into the garbage can as I exited the HR office at work? I have no need to prove to anyone that I have had "the shot".

Of course you do, because the cells of your body are synthesizing the external shell proteins of the virus, and will continue to do so for who knows how long. The danger is that these proteins will embed themselves in your vital tissues, and those antibodies will eventually begin attacking said vital tissues as if said tissues were pathogens. This is apparently happening in many recipients, and it may happen quickly or it may take some time to start happening, perhaps years.

You just proved what many here are saying about google based pseudoscience being peddled as truth. Any physician reading that drivel will have his eyes rolling back in his head.

What you just articulated isn't an argument. Are you arguing that the "vaccine" doesn't instruct your body's cells to manufacture Coronavirus proteins? Or are you arguing that the idea isn't to trigger your immune system to attack those proteins? Or are you arguing that there aren't many cases already of this resulting in autoimmune disease? Pin down exactly which part of my assertion you're challenging.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/...loyees-since-2015-have-gone-to-democrats

Filings show all but five political donations from CDC employees since 2015 have gone to Democrats

https://dailycaller.com/2020/07/17/cdc-employee-political-contributions-democratic-pacs/

CDC Employees Made More Than 8,000 Federal Contributions To PACs And Politicians Since 2015. Only 5 Went To Republican Causes, FEC Records Show

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/c...OvFWMrSHKXVaCapPsx4cEmPA5f8Rddmg52GOMdb4

CDC acknowledges mixing up coronavirus testing data

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...d-covid-19-alone-rest-serious-illnesses/

SHOCK REPORT: This Week CDC Quietly Updated COVID-19 Numbers – Only 9,210 Americans Died From COVID-19 Alone – Rest Had Different Other Serious Illnesses

https://www.cdc.gov/flu/weekly/index.htm

Key Updates for Week 17, ending May 1, 2021

Severe Disease
Hospitalizations

FluSurv-NET sites reported a current cumulative hospitalization rate of 0.8 per 100,000 population, which is about one-tenth the rate reported at this time during the low-severity 2011-12 season.

https://childrenshealthdefense.org/...0BKNEy33UC-nbOEjlEuTnBbcRAIYdM4FWRt61Mhg

01/29/21

329 Deaths + 9,516 Other Injuries Reported Following COVID Vaccine, Latest CDC Data Show

Then you’ve made up your mind not to take it. Good, that’s your choice. FWIW I haven’t taken it either.

Everybody has to decide if the risks outweigh the rewards. In my case I’ve had Covid and after discussing it with my doctor two days ago I’ve decided the natural immunity is probably good enough for now. If I hadn’t already had Covid I’d probably get vaccinated.

The argument that you can’t prove they’re safe doesn’t wash though. You’re asking for a guarantee that’s impossible to reach. Toyota can’t prove my truck is safe either, all you can do is establish a reasonable expectation and go with it. I’ve known four people that have died of Covid, that’s enough for me to say that the risks from the disease outweigh concerns over the safety of the shots. That argument sounds a lot like the anti gunner argument that if you can’t guarantee no one will use a gun for criminal purposes then we should outlaw all guns. Ideologically it’s the same argument and it’s BS in either case, no one can guarantee your complete safety.

I was referring to doing the usual vaccine trials that we normally do, with the same timeline.

😉
Originally Posted by joken2

SHOCK REPORT: This Week CDC Quietly Updated COVID-19 Numbers – Only 9,210 Americans Died From COVID-19 Alone – Rest Had Different Other Serious Illnesses

So where is your data which tells how many years each of those other almost 600,000 people would have lived with their comorbidities had they not got the Covid?
Originally Posted by joken2

01/29/21

329 Deaths + 9,516 Other Injuries Reported Following COVID Vaccine, Latest CDC Data Show

Out of over 110,000,000 fully vaccinated, and 250,000,000 injections.

How does that risk assessment compare with spending 10 hours on the hiway?

Of course you do, because the cells of your body are synthesizing the external shell proteins of the virus, and will continue to do so for who knows how long. The danger is that these proteins will embed themselves in your vital tissues, and those antibodies will eventually begin attacking said vital tissues as if said tissues were pathogens. This is apparently happening in many recipients, and it may happen quickly or it may take some time to start happening, perhaps years. This is why this approach to immunizing folks against Coronaviruses was abandoned decades ago. The lab animals all suffered from this effect. How convenient that they didn't bother with the animal phase of their research this time around, eh? You substituted for the animals this time, thanks to Operation Warp Speed.

Hawk, much is made of this issue that the vaccine causes your body to produce the S1 spike protein, and this protein is injurious to tissues.

Okay, that is a valid concern which should be addressed. The answer to that question would be provided by titer tests.

What is the mean count and SD of S1 spike proteins in vaccinated patients vs those same counts in patients infected with Covid?

If the disease produces 10, or 100, or 1000 times the number of spike proteins that the vaccine produces, does that make the Vax more desirable than the disease?

If, on the other hand, the Vax produces a higher titer count of spike proteins than does the disease, then the Vax should be avoided.

Do you have any sources which compare those titer counts so that a person can make an INFORMED decision?

You realize the biggest issues in previous mRNA animal trials didn't become apparent for over a year, right?

And, for all practical purposes, we skipped the animal trials this time, since doing them concurrently with injecting humans completely negates their purpose.

You realize the biggest issues in previous mRNA animal trials didn't become apparent for over a year, right?

And, for all practical purposes, we skipped the animal trials this time, since doing them concurrently with injecting humans completely negates their purpose.

Precisely.

What you just articulated isn't an argument. Are you arguing that the "vaccine" doesn't instruct your body's cells to manufacture Coronavirus proteins? Or are you arguing that the idea isn't to trigger your immune system to attack those proteins? Or are you arguing that there aren't many cases already of this resulting in autoimmune disease? Pin down exactly which part of my assertion you're challenging.

Strange.

It's always been the responsibility of someone making scientific assertations to prove them, not the other way around. Have they changed the scientific method since I left school? Please post your source documentation to back up that drivel you posted. If you arrived at them yourself please post a link to your published paper outlining your methodology used to arrive at your conclusions. I'll sound out the big words and then I'll rebut your assertions.

A link to the peer reviewed publications where this came from would be a good start: "The danger is that these proteins will embed themselves in your vital tissues, and those antibodies will eventually begin attacking said vital tissues as if said tissues were pathogens. This is apparently happening in many recipients, and it may happen quickly or it may take some time to start happening, perhaps years."
You can always tell a liberal, when they pull the "peer reviewed" brand buttplug outta their ass.

Strange.

It's always been the responsibility of someone making scientific assertations to prove them, not the other way around. Have they changed the scientific method since I left school? Please post your source documentation to back up that drivel you posted. If you arrived at them yourself please post a link to your published paper outlining your methodology used to arrive at your conclusions. I'll sound out the big words and then I'll rebut your assertions.

A link to the peer reviewed publications where this came from would be a good start: "The danger is that these proteins will embed themselves in your vital tissues, and those antibodies will eventually begin attacking said vital tissues as if said tissues were pathogens. This is apparently happening in many recipients, and it may happen quickly or it may take some time to start happening, perhaps years."

ES91 and HC (also, I think) have provided us with several submissions dealing with the action of Corona Virus inside the body. Such articles detail the way in which the S1-spike protein attacks cells in the circulatory and respiratory system.

ES91 is especially fond of one such article from 2015 which details this action five years before SARS-CoV-2 was discovered.

From these stories which are in no way related to efficacy or inherent danger contributed to Covid Vaccine, we are to assume the vaccine is intended to wipe out the vast majority of Earth's population. Especially the affluent white portion of that population.

But never do they mention the titer tests as I asked about in the previous post to Hawkeye. Nor do I intend to hold my breath until they do post results of such important tests.
Each of us is about forty times as likely to die in an auto accident in the next year as we are to die from getting a Covid Vax.

https://injuryfacts.nsc.org/motor-vehicle/historical-fatality-trends/deaths-and-rates/

Interesting comparative data:
33,244 highway deaths in 2019
42,060 highway deaths in 2020

or about 11 deaths per 100,000 people(depending on year). So of 110,000,000 so far vaccinated for the Covid, we can expect to see 12,100 of them to die in auto accidents in the next year.

Just to put that 350 deaths from the vaccine into perspective.

I'm no anti vaxxer but this vaccine really smells funny to me. I have no desire for it tbh. I don't feel it's fair to pressure anyone for or against it. The law and principle of free will and body autonomy/free choice should always be the guideline. No vaccine passports. If your vaccine works, leave me alone.
I'm definitely 100% uncool with the way everything has devolved into personal attacks from both sides. This is my biggest concern.
Each of us is about forty times as likely to die in an auto accident in the next year as we are to die from getting a Covid Vax.

https://injuryfacts.nsc.org/motor-vehicle/historical-fatality-trends/deaths-and-rates/

or about 11 deaths per 100,000 people(depending on year). So of 110,000,000 so far vaccinated for the Covid, we can expect to see 12,100 of them to die in auto accidents in the next year.

Just to put that 3500 deaths from the vaccine into perspective.

What's hilarious bout you, is you don't even realize how fckin stupid you are.

The fakeccine's only been widely available for 4 months.

Even if someone's dumb enough ta believe the official fakeccine deaths, when ya multiply em for the additional 3 quarters, guess what?

Then, take into consideration that anybody stupid enough ta take the fakeccine is certain ta drive like shat (guaranteed they're goin 55 in the left lane on a ISHW), the combination is especially deadly.

Which is natural selection, at work.

Tucker Carlson quoted the number of deaths from vaccines (according to the CDC) the other day.
More people have died (350+) in the past nine months from the Covid “vaccine”, than all of the vaccine deaths in the previous 15 years COMBINED!!! Put that in your “perspective” pipe and smoke it, along with a big fat turd, Idaho Vaccine Shoot Upper! Damn, you are seriously stuck on stupid!!

If you're worried about the vaccine killing you, you're probably not well informed about the potential long-term issues with mRNA tech, and are acting emotionally, just like the people wearing masks in their car while driving alone.......
I am not worried about it. But some people keep bringing up that number as if it were significant.

Are you the same guy that was hollering at his grandkids through the door last year cause you didn't want to risk catching the virus?
I am not worried about it. But some people keep bringing up that number as if it were significant.

And you keep acting as if there isn't a history of failed mRNA trials and a lack of statistically significant data regarding these vaccines and potential long term issues.

Tucker Carlson quoted the number of deaths from vaccines (according to the CDC) the other day.
More people have died (350+) in the past nine months from the Covid “vaccine”, than all of the vaccine deaths in the previous 15 years COMBINED!!! Put that in your “perspective” pipe and smoke it, along with a big fat turd, Idaho Vaccine Shoot Upper! Damn, you are seriously stuck on stupid!!

Stuck on stupid! What part of THIS are you too stupid to understand?

And again, just for idiots like you. The safety of the Covid vaccine compared to other vaccines is of no import. It is completely irrelevant.

What is relevant is the survival rate of the vaccine compared to the survival rate of the disease it prevents. This vaccine has 100 to 1 better odds of survival than does the virus.

350 dead out of 110,000,000 plus vaccinated. LOL
If you're worried about the vaccine killing you, you're probably not well informed about the potential long-term issues with mRNA tech, and are acting emotionally, just like the people wearing masks in their car while driving alone.......

Word.
Originally Posted by dassa

Are you the same guy that was hollering at his grandkids through the door last year cause you didn't want to risk catching the virus?

Absolutely, Do you think it unwise for one to manage risk?

We went about six months without giving any of them their daily hugs. I don't think any permanent damage was done to them or us.

My wife was in serious need of a hip replacement. Her catching Covid would have resulted in rescheduling of that procedure which would have delayed it by six months or more.

All of our kids caught and recovered from C-19 as have all eight of the Grandkids.

Since they have acquired immunity, they run freely through our house. All fourteen kids and grandkids are expected to walk in in just a few minutes.

Stuck on stupid! What part of THIS are you too stupid to understand?

And again, just for idiots like you. The safety of the Covid vaccine compared to other vaccines is of no import. It is completely irrelevant.

What is relevant is the survival rate of the vaccine compared to the survival rate of the disease it prevents. This vaccine has 100 to 1 better odds of survival than does the virus.

350 dead out of 110,000,000 plus vaccinated. LOL

Statistically, children are at almost zero risk from covid-19.

Do you think they should be given EUA vaccines for it?
congratulations on wasting six months of your life.

I don't know if I'll be here tomorrow, I'll take the moments I can get with my family and friends today.

We went about six months without giving any of them their daily hugs. I don't think any permanent damage was done to them or us.

My wife was in serious need of a hip replacement. Her catching Covid would have resulted in rescheduling of that procedure which would have delayed it by six months or more.

All of our kids caught and recovered from C-19 as have all eight of the Grandkids.

Since they have acquired immunity, they run freely through our house. All fourteen kids and grandkids are expected to walk in in just a few minutes.

You know how once you've had a cold, you never get a cold again?

Covid-19 is like that. 😉

And you keep acting as if there isn't a history of failed mRNA trials and a lack of statistically significant data regarding these vaccines and potential long term issues.

Not at all.

I only said that immediate risk from the virus outweighs the possibility of risk incurred by the vaccine at some future date, for SOME people.

I can not think of a any person I have singled out and attempted to convince THAT PERSON to take the vaccine. I have not even attempted to convince my own wife that she should get it.

I have enumerated the reasons that I did get it.

I knew you seemed familiar. You're not the voice of reason; you're the epitome of fear.

According to who? Statistics change as the narrative changes.

Go get your vaccine, clowntruck boy.

#swampkoolaid
Originally Posted by NH K9
congratulations on wasting six months of your life.

I don't know if I'll be here tomorrow, I'll take the moments I can get with my family and friends today.

I think you fail to understand. All three of our kids live within ten minutes of our house. We see some of them and grandkids every day. Everyone of them come by at least once a week.

During that six months some of them were playing in our yard almost daily. Some of them were fishing in the pond within casting distance of my front door almost daily.

Speaking to them through the screen door or from six feet certainly does not mean we had no interaction with them.

And we’re likely only hearing about 1% of the deaths from the “vaccine.” Most are being hidden from us.

Not at all.

I only said that immediate risk from the virus outweighs the possibility of risk incurred by the vaccine at some future date, for SOME people.

I can not think of a any person I have singled out and attempted to convince THAT PERSON to take the vaccine. I have not even attempted to convince my own wife that she should get it.

The more I read your posts you seem to be looking for validation that you’ve done the right thing getting vaccinated ,and the more campfire members that tell you the reasons their not getting it the more obnoxious you get.......

I knew you seemed familiar. You're not the voice of reason; you're the epitome of fear.

See, there goes that alternate religion thing again.

State an opinion contrary and I speak sacrilege. "Plant the post, gather the wood, we have found another heathen to burn!"
[quote=Idaho_Shooter]Each of us is about forty times as likely to die in an auto accident in the next year as we are to die from getting a Covid Vax.

Got damn, I think I'll just take my chances with an auto death. Thank you for pointing this out!

Fuggin Idiot.

State an opinion contrary and I speak sacrilege. "Plant the post, gather the wood, we have found another heathen to burn!"

Hey, drama queen, I'm just pointing out that you're scared.
Originally Posted by Ackleyfan

Not at all.

The more I read your posts you seem to be looking for validation that you’ve done the right thing getting vaccinated ,and the more campfire members that tell you the reasons their not getting it the more obnoxious you get.......

You could not be more mistaken. I absolutely need zero validation from anyone on this board.

I simply get tired of the outright lies and flagrant exaggerations bandied about on this forum as absolute gospel by fear mongers.

If a person dare disagree on one point of one subject with a vocal minority, that minority attempts to brand the person as communist.

As I have said many times, some people feel they have valid reasons for avoiding the vaccination. Wonderful, I have not tried to talk anyone into getting it.

You could say the same thing about beating the virus with a good old fashioned immune system.

Hey, drama queen, I'm just pointing out that you're scared.

He’s as scared as a Mexican crossing the river

And we’re likely only hearing about 1% of the deaths from the “vaccine.” Most are being hidden from us.

Supposition? Guess? Do you have any kind of data to support that 1%? Or did you just pull a number out of thin air and commit it the keyboard? Where others will read it and repeat it as gospel and exaggerate it some more.

This is what I refer to as outright lies and gross exaggerations. People just make schitt up if they think it will sound good to their audience and support their chosen position.

Have you found any relevant data on those aforementioned titer tests?

That is something I would dearly love to hear, no matter what position it supports. It is good to keep an open mind.
Originally Posted by BobBrown

Scared as Meghan Markle, goin through a tunnel.
Originally Posted by Fubarski

Scared as Meghan Markle, goin through a tunnel.

Scared as Price Harry finding his next kid is black.

🦫

You could say the same thing about beating the virus with a good old fashioned immune system.

Absolutely. That is a very valid point.
When driving, I like to minimize my risks. I do not drink and drive. I do not drive a vehicle with faulty brakes or steering. I watch every car on the road as if the driver is intent on killing me, and I constantly look for escape routes and watch the width of the shoulder.

Those habits enabled my to escape a headon collision in '83 on a state hiway with my young wife and two children in the car as an apparent drunk was driving in my lane.

The same habits allowed me to prevent a rear end collision on the freeway with an attempted "stoop and squat". Where a guy crossed the white line about ten feet from my front bumper and dynamited his brakes. A rear end collision would have been impossible to avoid, had I not moved to the left line simultaneously with him crossing into the right.

Taking the Covid shot is just another way to minimize MY risk.
Actually, you are increasing your risk by becoming a test subject of an unproven vaccine.

Supposition? Guess? Do you have any kind of data to support that 1%? Or did you just pull a number out of thin air and commit it the keyboard? Where others will read it and repeat it as gospel and exaggerate it some more.

This is what I refer to as outright lies and gross exaggerations. People just make schitt up if they think it will sound good to their audience and support their chosen position.

Have you found any relevant data on those aforementioned titer tests?

That is something I would dearly love to hear, no matter what position it supports. It is good to keep an open mind.
Alex Jones says it's only 1% and you know that fuggers never wrong. LOL
"Taking the Covid shot is just another way to minimize MY risk."

You just FEEL it is going to minimize your risk and you have no way of knowing it will until after the drug trail you are participating in is completed. Any bad reactions to these vaccines during the trails will be kept secret until the study is completed and meanwhile many millions (like you) will already be vaccinated.

It is amazing the reaction some people have when presented with facts.

Much like creationists react to evidence of evolution.

Like flat earthers react to photos of the Earth from space.

Like young earthers who are presented with paleo/archeological evidence of the age of the Earth.
Originally Posted by broomd

+1. Those of us who lost otherwise perfectly healthy people to C-19 know the devastation, as random as it may be.
Was it enough to justify all that has happened? No, I don't believe so. But regardless, many were/are deeply affected by loss of loved ones and virus long haulers. It is a serious disease, 'flu' wouldn't be wiping out India right now.

You two wokaidahodians personally know like half da covid dead people in all of Idaho.
What does Q have to say about all of this ?

Like young earthers who are presented with paleo/archeological evidence of the age of the Earth.

Again, how, exactly, did SARS and MERS go away without a vaccine?????

No, he doesnt. This was a pure emergency with peopie dying like flies. It was killing people so fast theyhad to sell some schiet they quickly made up for it. There wasnt enough time to try injecting people with bleach or use oral Hydroxychloroquine ss Trump suggested. Only a billion people have tried Hydroxychloroquine of the past 57 or so years. Its killed 3 or 4. Too dangerous to try though its sold OTC in many countries. Its even cleared safe for pregnant women and nursing mothers. Men dont get pregnant or nurse, unless they are dimocrap and suck hind tit.

We were in danger of going extint from this in 500 years.

Dont you unnerstand.

Nearly everbody died?
Originally Posted by victoro
"Taking the Covid shot is just another way to minimize MY risk."

You just FEEL it is going to minimize your risk and you have no way of knowing it will until after the drug trail you are participating in is completed. Any bad reactions to these vaccines during the trails will be kept secret until the study is completed and meanwhile many millions (like you) will already be vaccinated.

Precisely.

Easy.

People talked ta their kids and grandkids, through a screen door.

Natural herd immunity. Exactly what would have happened by now with COVID19 had we reacted to it in the same way.
Fauci lied about Hydroxychloroquine, only needing tx late in the disease process, about chloroquines danger and about its efficacy.

Surely he wouldnt, as a liar, lie about everything like Zero and everything, would he, liar?

Natural herd immunity. Exactly what would have happened by now with COVID19 had we reacted to it in the same way.

Wait, you mean we didn't need to destroy the economy?!?!?!????
More kids die of diarrhea every month at home than from C19. Nearly all Covid cases in kids are one of about 7 corona cold viruses.

Wait, you mean we didn't need to destroy the economy?!?!?!????

Well, Taiwan, Greenland and Iceland didnt. S Dakota didnt.
Maybe the problem was that govt funded medical groups failed to investigate and promote NORMAL DESEASE RESPONSE TREATMENTS.

Dr. Peter McCullough tells ‘Tucker Carlson Today’ the world has gone 'off the rails' with treating COVID-19 | Fox News
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/dr...one-off-the-rails-with-treating-covid-19
Let me make it simple:

1. If you got the shot, shut the phuqq up. You’re safe.

2. If you didn’t get the shot, shut the phuqq up. You’re safe.

None of you stupid phuqqs will be around long enough for any of it to matter. Fear motivated people to get it, fear keeps people from getting it.

Moral of the story: make a choice and shut the phuqq up.

These are the same phuqqtards that bitch about what they are free to do and don’t step on my rights blah, blah, blah.

Wear a mask, don’t wear a mask. Get a shot, don’t get a shot. Either way, what the other guy does, doesn’t affect YOU.

So......

Shut the phuqq up!
Maybe the problem was that govt funded medical groups failed to investigate and promote NORMAL DESEASE RESPONSE TREATMENTS.

Dr. Peter McCullough tells ‘Tucker Carlson Today’ the world has gone 'off the rails' with treating COVID-19 | Fox News

Folks might take you a little more seriously if you could spell disease correctly...doc.

LMFAO

mike r
Originally Posted by lvmiker

Folks might take you a little more seriously if you could spell disease correctly...doc.

LMFAO

mike r

Leave him be, he's hittin the bottle already.
Moderna's SEC filing

Some exerpts:

mRNA medicines are a novel approach, and negative perception of the efficacy, safety, or tolerability of any investigational medicines that we develop could adversely affect our ability to conduct our business, advance our investigational medicines, or obtain regulatory approvals.

As a potential new class of medicines, no mRNA medicines have been approved to date by the FDA or other regulators. Adverse events in clinical trials of our investigational medicines or in clinical trials of others developing similar products and the resulting publicity, as well as any other adverse events in the field of mRNA medicine, or other products that are perceived to be similar to mRNA medicines, such as those related to gene therapy or gene editing, could result in a decrease in the perceived benefit of one or more of our programs, increased regulatory scrutiny, decreased confidence by patients and clinical trial collaborators in our investigational medicines, and less demand for any product that we may develop. Our large pipeline of development candidates and investigational medicines could result in a greater quantity of reportable adverse events, including suspected unexpected serious adverse reactions, or SUSARs, other reportable negative clinical outcomes, manufacturing reportable events or material clinical events
You can always tell a liberal, when they pull the "peer reviewed" brand buttplug outta their ass.

😆🤣
And more:

While we aim to segregate risk using modalities, there may be foreseen and unforeseen risks across modalities in whole or in part. These include, but are not limited to, mRNA, chemical modifications, and LNPs and their components. In addition, if any one or more of our clinical programs encounter safety, tolerability, or efficacy problems, developmental delays, regulatory issues, or other problems, our platform approach and business could be significantly harmed. We may believe that a particular modality has been de-risked but later determine that new and different risks exist with respect to such modality.

In addition, the biology risk across the majority of our pipeline represents targets and pathways not clinically validated by one or more approved drugs. While we believe we have made progress in seeking to reduce biology risk in certain settings, such as for vaccine targets for which we and others have shown the utility of neutralizing antibodies, the risk that the targets or pathways that we have selected may not be effective will continue to apply across the majority of our current and future programs.
While we attempt to diversify our risks by developing one or more programs in each modality, there are risks that are unique to each modality and risks that are applicable across modalities. These risks may impair our ability to advance one or more of our programs in clinical development, obtain regulatory approval, or ultimately commercialize our programs, or cause us to experience significant delays in doing so, any of which may materially harm our business.

Certain features in our development candidates and investigational medicines, including those related to mRNA, chemical modifications, surface chemistries, LNPs, and their components, may result in foreseen and unforeseen risks that are active across some or all of our modalities. Any such portfolio spanning risks, whether known or unknown, if realized in any one of our programs would have a material and adverse effect on our other programs and on our business as a whole.

There are specific additional risks to certain of our modalities and our programs as a whole. For example, prophylactic vaccines typically require clinical testing in thousands to tens of thousands of healthy volunteers to define an approvable benefit-risk profile. The need to show a high degree of safety and tolerability when dosing healthy individuals could result in rare and even spurious safety findings, negatively impacting a program prior to or after commercial launch. While we believe that certain safety, tolerability, and levels of immunogenicity we have observed in the early-stage clinical trials in our prophylactic vaccine programs are sufficient to initiate additional trials, there can be no assurance that we will observe acceptable safety or efficacy profiles in later-stage trials required for approval of these programs. For neoantigen cancer vaccines, to date, no molecular (non-cell-based) therapeutic protein vaccine has been shown to be effective against cancer and there are many clinical and manufacturing challenges to personalized medicines, including cell-based therapies and vaccines. These risks include: a rapid production turn-around time that is measured in weeks in order to supply patients in our clinical trials before further progression and mutation of their tumors, the significant costs incurred in making individualized vaccines, and potential lack of immune responses potentially due to the biology of the tumor or immune status of the patient. These and other risks apply to our PCV and other neoepitope investigational medicine programs. Additionally, there may be challenges in delivering an adequate quantity of active pharmaceutical ingredient, or API, required to drive efficacy due to the limitation in volume of API that can be delivered to a specific location, like a tumor or injured tissue. Our therapies for local injections often require specialized skills for conducting a clinical trial that could delay trials or slow or impair commercialization of an approved investigational medicine due to the poor adoption of injected local therapeutics or intratumoral therapies. In addition, the uncertain translatability of target selection from preclinical animal models, including mouse and non-human primate models, to successful clinical trial results may be impossible, particularly for immuno-oncology and systemic therapies, and cancer vaccines. In general, several biological steps are required for delivery of mRNA to translate into therapeutically active medicines. These processing steps may differ between individuals or tissues, and this could lead to variable levels of therapeutic protein, variable activity, immunogenicity, or variable distribution to tissues for a therapeutic effect. Gene therapies and mRNA-based medicines may activate one or more immune responses against any and all components of the drug product (e.g., the mRNA or the delivery vehicle, such as an LNP) as well as against the encoded protein, giving rise to potential immune reaction related adverse events. Eliciting an immune response against the encoded protein may impede our ability to achieve a pharmacologic effect upon repeat administration or a side effect. These risks apply to all of our programs, including our systemic secreted therapeutics and systemic intracellular therapeutics modalities.

And you can always tell an ass kisser when they jump in to take a cheap shot like Chester the Terrier.

LMFAO

mike r

He’s a Fugkin eye doctor
Originally Posted by 16bore
Let me make it simple:

None of you stupid phuqqs will be around long enough for any of it to matter. Fear motivated people to get it, fear keeps people from getting it.

These are the same phuqqtards that bitch about what they are free to do and don’t step on my rights blah, blah, blah.

Wear a mask, don’t wear a mask. Get a shot, don’t get a shot. Either way, what the other guy does, doesn’t affect YOU.

So......

Shut the phuqq up!
Nailed it. Perfectly !
Originally Posted by Blackheart
Originally Posted by 16bore
Let me make it simple:

So......

Shut the phuqq up!
Nailed it. Perfectly !

LMAO
Black Fart be on that Covid retirement plan. Lol

LMFAO

mike r

He’s a Fugkin eye doctor

Yeah, im notta freakin English teacher. Sheesh.

Lv, sometimes I'm pulling this stuff up on an I ph and copying it and posting with big fingers.

Do you really think Im going to proof read it for the few spell cops who have problems figuring it out like you?

What did you think of the info provided by the good Dr, or could you not get past having a big O over my blunder? grin

And you can always tell an ass kisser when they jump in to take a cheap shot like Chester the Terrier.

Says the liberal moron.

Libs like you and Idaho Poof spout CNN propaganda on the 'fire, like it was the cogito, but demand a "peer reviewed" study from a member that posts that the sun is comin up tomorrow.

That's why y'all remain perpetually stupid.

LMFAO

mike r

He’s a Fugkin eye doctor

Yeah, im notta freakin English teacher. Sheesh.

Lv, sometimes I'm pulling this stuff up on an I ph and copying it and posting with big fingers.

Do you really think Im going to proof read it for the few spell cops who have problems figuring it out you?

What did you think of the info provided by the good Dr, or could you not get past having a big O over my blunder? grin

They’re just hatin’ on you, Doc
Oh they love the chance to Bob.

The quality of wine matters less to some than the color of its label.

I'm doubting he could have understood the message had he heard it, but he wanted us to know he was smart enough to spell disease

Crap, my finger just had it as fisease but this time spell check changed it to disease. Whew. Thank you Lord.

He'd have busted a nut.
wink
DOC, maybe try for quality over quantity.

mike r

Spot on. To all the detractors that want to say to others, “shut the f. up”:

1. If you don’t like what is said on this thread, there is a simple solution; DONT FOLLOW THE THREAD (much less comment on it)!! It is so simple, but evidently some folks are very uncomfortable/insecure even discussing the topic, that all they can parrot is “STFU”. Just stuck-on-stupid!! LOL!!!

2. These Cov-idiots don’t even comprehend one simple fact: those of us that have researched, and understand the evil purpose of Kill Hates’ DNA modification jab (who has stated for years that the planet needs to be depopulated); we are actually trying to reach out to our fellow human beings and warn them not to take this unnecessary, harmful jab. Find a die-hard Covidiot who is dumb and a coward and taken the gene therapy shot, who actually cares about those of us that will not trust MSM and won’t volunteer to be a lab rat on an experimental “vaccine”!!! You won’t find them. Hive mentality and self-righteousness and inflated ego persuades them to defend their foolish choice to trust strangers with their lives, and to hate those people that don’t conform to their ideologies. 1984 verbatim. So tragic that the sheeple number in the billions across the world

LMFAO

mike r

He’s a Fugkin eye doctor

My eye doctor is not an optometrist...and he can spell disease.

PTL

mike r
I don’t like all of what is said here
“I don’t care what you do. Get the vaccine or don’t. But I did because I’m an easily frightened, gullible individual who got taken hook line a sinker and I’m going to virtue signal your Christian ass for being a conspiracy theorist! Fauci is God! Biden’s gonna save us all”

Um, my not taking an experimental drug has nothing to do with my religion. I’m just not a rabbit waiting in the back of the hutch to be grabbed, clobbered and butchered.
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
“I don’t care what you do. Get the vaccine or don’t. But I did because I’m an easily frightened, gullible individual who got taken hook line a sinker and I’m going to virtue signal your Christian ass for being a conspiracy theorist! Fauci is God! Biden’s gonna save us all”

Um, my not taking an experimental drug has nothing to do with my religion. I’m just not a rabbit waiting in the back of the hutch to be grabbed, clobbered and butchered.

LOL

Yes I realize that but I have taken probably 80 Vaccinations in my life and it has not happened yet. The up side is all of them

protected me from what ever they were supposed to.

My answer to Mr. Idaho is, people are not showing up to the hospitals in Israel any longer. Either the vaccine worked or they died at home.

Yes I realize that but I have taken probably 80 Vaccinations in my life and it has not happened yet. The up side is all of them

protected me from what ever they were supposed to.

My answer to Mr. Idaho is, people are not showing up to the hospitals in Israel any longer. Either the vaccine worked or they died at home.

DickTuck,

I’m so glad you can start to breathe easy.

Maybe you can one day go out to eat again.

LOL
The Israel test data report
The Lancet
Originally Posted by MM879
The Lancet

I’m more interested in your brother’s obituary.

LOL
You guys are lying to yourselves if you think there won't be mandatory vaccinations within 2 years...

Of all the health maladies I've ever seen or even read about not a single one was ever twisted into a major political "tool" as this one has with the Democrat party making it their own.
Originally Posted by dogcatcher223
You guys are lying to yourselves if you think there won't be mandatory vaccinations within 2 years...

At the rate the evil libtards are pushing the “vaccine” I think it will be mandatory by end of this year
People are entitled to their personal freedoms but everyone else knows better.

Thanks MM879. Some people make this harder than it is. If people quit dying from COVID-19 after taking the vaccine then it must work, simple as that.

Thanks MM879. Some people make this harder than it is. If people quit dying from COVID-19 after taking the vaccine then it must work, simple as that.

You’re an idiot.

That elephant repellent I put out years ago must work too because I've never ever seen a single sign of any...

There are a lot of sides to this discussion. Many have good points. The political part happens every time the government gets into bed with private business.

Again, a covid vaccine can be "effective" and also have huge long-term health issues related to it.

They are not mutually exclusive.

Covid-19 isn't captain trips.

There are a lot of sides to this discussion. Many have good points. The political part happens every time the government gets into bed with private business.

LOL

Your arguments are so convincing that you have to lie about family member’s deaths.

Originally Posted by deflave

LOL

Your arguments are so convincing that you have to lie about family member’s deaths.

No lies. I just choose not to share perdonal information with a drunken reprobate.
There’s nothing “personal” about naming a hospital you fugking retard.

There is if you are working there. Reprobate.

I have to say, you’re completely FOS.
The Lancet

[]quote[]

Role of the funding source

The Israel MoH and Pfizer separately provided in-kind support to this study. No funding was exchanged between the Israel MoH and Pfizer. MoH and Pfizer were involved in the study design and writing of the report, and approved the decision to submit for publication.

Contributors

EJH and SA-P conceived the study, conducted the analysis, and edited the final manuscript. EJH, FJA, JMM, and DLS wrote the first draft of the protocol. EJH, JMM, FK, and KP cleaned and analysed the data. All authors contributed to study design, drafting the protocol, and revising the manuscript for important intellectual content, were responsible for the decision to submit for publication, and approved the final submitted version of the manuscript. All authors had full access to the deidentified and aggregated data in the study. EJH, JMM, and FK accessed and verified the data underlying the study and take responsiblity for the data.

Declaration of interests

FJA, JMM, FK, GM, KP, JS, DLS, and LJ hold stock and stock options in Pfizer. All other authors declare no competing interests.

[]quote[]

So Pfizer helps write a study that is supposed to be believable, and the authors (Some are stock holders) have all sorts of conflicts of interest to the outcome of the study, and the public is supposed to believe this biased drivel?

Just skimming over the study shows it to be a laughing joke.

By the way, the 95% effective rate of the shots has been debunked as a total Utopian Dream.

Try 1% +/-………

The fact you posted this BS is no surprise being you haven’t posted one single credible piece of documentation that supports the true scientific facts concerning Covid-19.

Oh now you WORK there!

LMAO
Originally Posted by SandBilly

His other sibling was on death’s door as well.

LOL

And the pussies that stood in line like good little sheep to get their shots will be SOOOO much smarter than the rest of us.

LOL

I guess that you cannot comment on the OP’s topic. It appears that you cannot discriminate between right and wrong on the simplest of topics. Are you still a rabbit anti-vaxer? Please tell everyone how the Israel report is wrong, and you are right. Waiting for some of your three-word responses of wisdom.

LOL

I guess that you cannot comment on the OP’s topic. It appears that you cannot discriminate between right and wrong on the simplest of topics. Are you still a rabbit anti-vaxer? Please tell everyone how the Israel report is wrong, and you are right. Waiting for some of your three-word responses of wisdom.

The company was fined over a billion dollars for falsifying study/trials data in the past.

How about you tell me why I should believe them now?!?!???
Please tell everyone how the Israel report is wrong,

lmao

This clown has me on ignore on this sock puppet account, but you can damn well bet he read my Israel report rebuttal above from another source showing the forum.

And the pussies that stood in line like good little sheep to get their shots will be SOOOO much smarter than the rest of us.

It's getting to where I will literally laugh at and mock people if they have long-term issues from these vaccines.

LOL

Hey did the other brother pull through?

LOL

LOL

LOL

Like I thought.

LOL

He's signed on here, so that must mean he's alive?

Well, maybe not, being he was also signed on when his other brutha died less than 12 hours prior.

One brother dead, and another knocking at deaths door and this clown was on the "internet".........

How much do they pay you to clean tables in the cafeteria?
The last time his brother died from COVID he logged on and argued about vaccines.

Makes total sense.

LOL
The last time his brother died from COVID he logged on and argued about vaccines.

Makes total sense.

LOL

Brother Flave, your bullshit meter is working properly... smile

Makes total sense.

LOL

No last time to it. He's signed on here everyday, just under his real account or another of his umpteen sock puppet accounts.
Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91

Makes total sense.

LOL

No last time to it. He's signed on here everyday, just under his real account or another of his umpteen sock puppet accounts.

You and all your cockwobble friends and you cannot even contest the OP's topic. How's the genocide project coming along? I'm waiting for the mass die off from vaccinations.

Makes total sense.

LOL

You and all your cockwobble friends and you cannot even contest the OP's topic. How's the genocide project coming along? I'm waiting for the mass die off from vaccinations.

Why do you care if the naysayers die?

Makes total sense.

LOL

I don’t believe anything .Gov or Don Lemon cram up your azzwhole.

They’ve been feeding you fake numbers for the last year and half and you still believe everything they tell you, lmao.

My family and everyone I know have a 100% percent survival rate, no vaccines. 😆

Makes total sense.

LOL

They’ve been feeding you fake numbers for the last year and half and you still believe everything they tell you, lmao.

My family and everyone I know have a 100% percent survival rate. Lol

Nobody has the flu anymore.

Covid cured the flu!

Lol!
Just an observation, but it seems to me that around here they aren't getting as much traction with the vaccine as they'd like or expected. Constant commercials on the local radio stations assuring everyone that vaccines are now available to pretty much anyone. Even when it was age restricted, people who didn't meet the criteria could still show up and get it because they happened to have "extra".
Went to the grocery store Friday night, a lady from the pharmacy was wandering around asking people if they'd had the vaccine and if not they could walk right over and get it. Didn't see anyone follow her. Walked past thr pharmacy and not a single person in line. Wife works at another store in town with attached pharmacy which had set up a special area for vaccinations, she says there has yet to be a lineup. I'm sure there are still plenty of people who are getting it, but I also know a whole bunch are in no particular hurry. Many are not going to bother at all, and even those who will get it I think are going to wait for some time to see how it plays out. Was surprised that the local radio station reported last week that an 51 year old local woman had died after getting the vaccine.
Originally Posted by local_dirt

Makes total sense.

LOL

My family and everyone I know have a 100% percent survival rate. Lol

Nobody has the flu anymore.

Covid cured the flu!

Lol!

And pneumonia, heart disease, car accidents. Lol

they can’t even create an accurate way to test if you’re positive and have admitted it, yet we are suppose to trust their vaccine, that they won’t even admit isn’t a real vaccine.

Who are the real dumbasses? 🤦
Local brew pub was offering a free beer if you got the shot...pathetic.

It's getting to where I will literally laugh at and mock people if they have long-term issues from these vaccines.

No kidding. But really, thinning the gene pool isn't always a bad thing.

No kidding. But really, thinning the gene pool isn't always a bad thing.

It's strange the covetards seem so worried for the nonbelievers well being...... just maybe they will be the one that are cleansed?

LOL

The company was fined over a billion dollars for falsifying study/trials data in the past.

How about you tell me why I should believe them now?!?!???

Because now they have immunity from lawsuits, they don't need to lie. Sheesh!
TFF

I already refuted your laughable Israeli report you linked.

I have hard sciebtific evidence that exposes it for the fraud it is.

Did DocRocket provide you with that link?

I notice you're still too stupid to discuss scientific evidence on your own. You provide a link to a report that was created by the shot manufacturers, but you think that equates to a non-biased third party report that should stand up to scrutiny.

Keep posting under this sock puppet smokepole.

You're a laughable dumbazz no matter what sock puppet you post under.
Because now they have immunity from lawsuits, they don't need you lie. Sheesh!

They don't have immunity from crap. There are lawsuits presently being filed around the world against governments and the participants in this Genocide, for Crimes Against Humanity, for violating the Nuremberg Code with these deadly shots.

I posted a link to the story addressing this in my shot thread just a few days ago.

They don't have immunity from crap. There are lawsuits presently being filed around the world against governments and the participants in this Genocide, for Crimes Against Humanity, for violating the Nuremberg Code with these deadly shots.

I posted a link to the story addressing this in my shot thread just a few days ago.

No offense, but when I see your name on a post, I assume I'll have an appointment come up before I get done reading it, so I usually just skip over it.

In fact, I think this is the shortest thing I think I've ever seen you write.

No offense, but when I see your name on a post, I assume I'll have an appointment come up before I get done reading it, so I usually just skip over it.

You should just put me on ignore.......it would be easier for you.

You should just put me on ignore.......it would easier for you.

No need. I can scroll pretty quick.

Israeli People Committee’s Report Find Catastrophic Side Effects Of Pfizer Vaccine To Every System In Human Body

https://greatgameindia.com/israel-report-pfizer-vaccine-side-effects/

You communists are never right.

OP:

You post lying propaganda.

© 24hourcampfire