Home
Happy Sunday. Just home from the Church of NO CHIT and thought I'd share.
Are you saying that God is incapable of forgiving child rapists?? Sin is Sin, weather it is raping a child or bedding that bar maid after last call. God doesn't look at degrees of sin, just that it is sin. Man places degrees or how evil a particular sin is.
Don't misunderstand me; I think child rapists should have the express ride to meeting God, face to face.
God is good

All the time
Originally Posted by Cowboybart
God doesn't look at degrees of sin, just that it is sin.

Then God is an ass.

Just who are you to tell God not to look at the degree of sin anyhow?
Salvation isn’t for those who deserve it, because none do. Grace is unmerited favor. Lucky for me.
If you, or your religion, teaches that God would consider forgiveness to child rapists, then yes absolutely I am saying you are an idiot and your your religion stupid. It's really that simple.
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer
If you, or your religion, teaches that God would consider forgiveness, then yes absolutely I am saying you are an idiot and so is your religion. It's s that simple.

I will pray for you brother.
The Taliban are very religious

Their god lets them fouck kids
Originally Posted by IndyCA35

Then God is an ass.

I'm pretty sure that God told Bart, not that Bart told God.
If you, or your religion, teaches that God would consider forgiveness to child rapists, then yes absolutely I am saying you are an idiot and your your religion stupid. It's really that simple.

How about an Adult Rapist, can they be forgiven?
Originally Posted by 280Rem1
If you, or your religion, teaches that God would consider forgiveness, then yes absolutely I am saying you are an idiot and so is your religion. It's s that simple.

I will pray for you brother.

Please do as you wish, however, if you are doing so, because you think child rapists can receive forgiveness from God, please don't. That'd be like praying to Satan in my view.
Originally Posted by 12344mag

That's funny.
God says those that mess with kids are in a special category

If He won’t forgive “that guy” He won’t forgive you.

Or me.
Originally Posted by efw

Or me.

Absurd made up construct of someone else's religion. I prefer to think otherwise.

Then God is an ass.

Reading comprehension isn’t yer strong suit is it?
Originally Posted by efw

Then God is an ass.

Reading comprehension isn’t yer strong suit is it?

Hmmm. Degrees of sin. LOL if there's not degrees of sin in your religion, then your religion is teaching you stupid bullchit. WORD.

Absurd.

Yep grace is absurd I agree.
Jesus can forgive them all he wants.

I’ll happily flush them and celebrate their reunion with whatever deity the choose.
Originally Posted by JohnnyLoco
God says those that mess with kids are in a special category

You bet.

Matthew 18:6

6 but whoever causes one of these little ones who believe in me to sin, it would be better for him to have a great millstone fastened around his neck and to be drowned in the depth of the sea.
The fact is, all human life is not precious. Some human life is evil and tries to harm society. That life is not precious or good, nor is it valuable.

Current society believes that it makes sense to waste scarce resources on the weeds of humanity. Just like it makes no sense to fertilize the weeds in your garden, it makes no sense to take money at gunpoint from the good working men and women of America and give it to the toxic dregs of society.

Funny how we can't learn this. These dregs don't repent, they aren't going to change. How can we justify killing our "Enemies" in war but not justify killing worse enemies that hide within our ranks?
Luckily for the rapists, our opinions do not matter. God makes the rules and enforces them.
Originally Posted by efw

Absurd.

It's purely a teaching of your religion.

Hmmm. Degrees of sin. LOL if there's not degrees of sin in your religion, then your religion is stupid. WORD.

Yer free to believe that I don’t mind.
Originally Posted by efw

Absurd.

No actually if I created my own religion it’d look like the one you wrote.
Originally Posted by slumlord
God is good

All the time

Some humans are not. Why would a good god let this occur then embrace the perv? Can a true believer hate the sin and love the sinner?

I dispute no one's faith but do question their logic.

mike r

God does the judging in my view.

If salvation is given, so be it

Do think many proclaiming being saved are fuggin liars.
Or fools.

In the end God sorts them out.

My concern is with the evil people.not being locked up or dead.
Originally Posted by efw
Originally Posted by efw

Absurd.

Lol, If I created my own religion there would be a whole lot of sorry bags of schit on their last 30 seconds of breathing so it's probably a good thing God created it for us.
Originally Posted by efw
Originally Posted by efw

Absurd.

It must appear that I think your religion has taught you nonsense, but, if it walks like a duck... 👍

That's funny.

What's your answer......bob
Originally Posted by lvmiker
God is good

All the time

Some humans are not. Why would a good god let this occur then embrace the perv? Can a true believer hate the sin and love the sinner?

mike r

God does not embrace the perv, he embraces the repentant sinner.
God can do with them as he chooses.

We need to gather all the information on/about their mental and physical makeup we can and then eliminate them from the gene pool.
Originally Posted by BobMt

That's funny.

It's a nonsense question that I don't give a fuuck about as I took it as such...

If you think God will forgive a child rapist, then you are an idiot.
God is good

All the time

mike r

God does not embrace the perv, he embraces the repentant sinner.

Ohh hail Marry, here's my tithe, it's been a good spell since I raped kids, oh I am sorry and stuff... Says the Repentant kidfuucker.
God is good

All the time

mike r

Have you ever read Footprints in the Sand?

I didn't say what I think one way or the other......he asked you a question that you are dodging......what would be your answer......bob

If you were a child rapist would you want forgiveness?
Thieves, murderers, telemarketers, etc. All sinners in need of a savior. Just like me. Our offenses may be different, but our need is the same. We are (hopefully) judged on Earth by the laws of man. Then later by God. Pretty sure he doesn’t need any advice from us.
Are you saying that God is incapable of forgiving child rapists?? Sin is Sin, weather it is raping a child or bedding that bar maid after last call. God doesn't look at degrees of sin, just that it is sin. Man places degrees or how evil a particular sin is.
Don't misunderstand me; I think child rapists should have the express ride to meeting God, face to face.

Forgiveness is to save a persons soul not their earthly life
[quote=MtnBoomer]

That's funny.

It's a nonsense question that I don't give a fuuck about as I took it as such...

No it’s actually a great question.

You’re writing up yer own religion so the lines need to be clear don’t they?

What about an adult rapist?

Where do you draw the line?

It must appear that I think your religion has taught you nonsense, but, if it walks like a duck... 👍

If God’s ways all made sense to man I might doubt my religion. The fact that they don’t actually is comforting.

Especially given He has rigged the game in our favor.
I have posted sermons on here by various preachers who provided the clearest answers from the Bible that I have ever heard on the subject.

For anyone who wishes to learn what God's Word says about the subject, I will post a two part study and more to follow if there is interest.

I find that the first message to listen to is one, or both, of the brief ones in the signature links at the bottom.
This will make the full Part 1&2 sermons make sense.

Part 1
https://bannedpreaching.com/videos/Verity/Psychopath_Reprobates_Part1.mp4

Part 2
https://bannedpreaching.com/videos/Verity/Psychopath_Reprobates_Part2.mp4
imo, a person who rapes a child should be guilty of a capital offense. Either execution or life without the possibility of parole. That should be the earthly sentence for his/her crime.

after reading the above post, I'll just say that adult aggravated rape should also be a capital offense.

Now, there is a difference between earthly consequences and eternal consequences.
God can and will forgive a person for sin, except for blasphemy of the Holy Spirit. And everyone last one of us deserves Hell.
I know that for my sins, I don't want justice. I want mercy.
If stores would only raise the price of pocket candy...Things would get better.

🦫
Originally Posted by efw
Originally Posted by efw

Absurd.

Lol, If I created my own religion there would be a whole lot of sorry bags of schit on their last 30 seconds of breathing so it's probably a good thing God created it for us.

Preach ! !

👍🏼😬🦫

People who have sunken to a certain level of perverse acts probably are in no mind to ask for Gods forgiveness.

But since I am not in the forgiving business I will have to leave that to God .

Carl

After I closed the above comment I had a thought .

Do you have something that we a capable of deciding ?
6But if anyone causes one of these little ones who believe in Me to stumble, it would be better for him to have a large millstone hung around his neck and to be drowned in the depths of the sea. 7Woe to the world for the causes of sin. These stumbling blocks must come, but woe to the man through whom they...
Originally Posted by Savage_Hunter
imo, a person who rapes a child should be guilty of a capital offense. Either execution or life without the possibility of parole. That should be the earthly sentence for his/her crime.

after reading the above post, I'll just say that adult aggravated rape should also be a capital offense.

Now, there is a difference between earthly consequences and eternal consequences.
God can and will forgive a person for sin, except for blasphemy of the Holy Spirit. And everyone last one of us deserves Hell.
I know that for my sins, I don't want justice. I want mercy.

Wasnt it that way until _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _?
God is good

All the time

mike r

Have you ever read Footprints in the Sand?

After looking that up I now realize why you hold reading in such poor regard.

mike r
I am of the belief that the Creator can forgive anything if there is true repentance. Forgiveness is his business. As a society we are failing tremendously in not locking away psychopaths that have not conscience or feelings for anyone other than themselves and their perverse desires. Any sheriff or prison warden will tell you that some of the killers they have locked up are their most trustworthy and well behaved inmates. A man can get angry and kill someone in a fit of rage and never be a danger again. But a psychopathic pervert such as a child molester or someone into torture or serial killing is insane and cannot be ever reformed. Since we effectively don't have a death penalty anymore judges and legislatures should understand that whatever the cost they must be securely locked up.

I am sure that God can forgive child rapists, but that does not stop them from doing it again. You can't rehabilitate one of those, bur you can stop them from doing it again. Then they can talk to God.
Originally Posted by WMR
Thieves, murderers, telemarketers, etc. All sinners in need of a savior. Just like me. Our offenses may be different, but our need is the same. We are (hopefully) judged on Earth by the laws of man. Then later by God. Pretty sure he doesn’t need any advice from us.

That's the spirit of my post, exactly, to like that is idiotic.
Originally Posted by IZH27

That's gotta be the dumbest muthetfuucking thing anyone has posted in this thread so far. Congratulations.
Originally Posted by efw
[quote=MtnBoomer]

That's funny.

No it’s actually a great question.

You’re writing up yer own religion so the lines need to be clear don’t they?

What about an adult rapist?

Where do you draw the line?

Don't give a fuuck about his question as this thread is not about that. I have zero interest in discussing it further.
Boomer, I think you need to talk to someone.

Then God is an ass.

God does not send people to Hell for sins. God sends people to Hell for NOT accepting His Gift of His Son.
Originally Posted by efw

If God’s ways all made sense to man I might doubt my religion. The fact that they don’t actually is comforting.

Especially given He has rigged the game in our favor.

Sounds like teachings of a dumbass religion and nothing more. Of course you can believe the one's who taught you that, KNEW what God's ways are. LOL
Originally Posted by ipopum

Carl

After I closed the above comment I had a thought .

Do you have something that we a capable of deciding ?

That's nonsensical. LOL
Originally Posted by kingston

And I am pretty sure I have told you what you can do with your opinions....
Originally Posted by Ringman

Then God is an ass.

God does not send people to Hell for sins. God sends people to Hell for NOT accepting His Gift of His Son.

LOL
Back to my Earthly dealings. Pears to the brainwashed.

And I am pretty sure I have yold you what you can do with your opinions....

I must have missed that.

Don't give a fuuck about his question as this thread is not about that. I have zero interest in discussing it further.

This thread has been all about your religion from the OP.

A good question was asked about your religion.

Have you not thought things through enough to answer it?
It's always amusing to hear people's thoughts on how their sins are somehow less sinful than the sins of others. <LOL>

Dream on people. In God's eyes all are sinners and fall short of the glory of God .......... ALL!
Originally Posted by efw

This thread has been all about your religion from the OP.

A good question was asked about your religion.

Have you not thought things through enough to answer it?

It's OK. I am actually discussing pedophilia, redemption and other's religions, which apparently were contrived by men who thought they had THE answers and have apparently convinced many otherwise decent men that pedophilia is forgivable. I wager there were pedophiles amongst those that taught such.
All are forgiven by God.

Boomer just can’t handle it.
Lying to an acquaintance about where you shot a buck and azz raping a 10 year old are no where near, close, or in the same fugking universe. Sin is not all the same here in the real world.

Why anyone gives a schit about another’s ecumenical salvation is beyond me. It’s between them and whoever they chose to meet up with in the afterlife. If it makes some feel better to believe in post life redemption, have at it.

Meanwhile, here on earth, some still rightfully seek out justice.

Or choose hard liquor or drugs….but not both.
Lol.

If I drink, I drink too much. If I do drugs, I do too much.

Do a little drink in’, do a little drugs……Bingo! Moderation!😂
https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...-ever-start-a-stupid-thread#Post16469943
A deeply troubled man.

Then God is an ass.

Boomer sounds pretty rational in comparison to ringman's gospel.

mike r

Then God is an ass.

Boomer sounds pretty rational in comparison to ringman's gospel.

mike r

Never look a gift horse in the mouth.

Then God is an ass.

What kind of “dad” kills his son for a bunch of ignorant mofos?

LMAO!
Originally Posted by MadMooner
Lol.

If I drink, I drink too much. If I do drugs, I do too much.

Do a little drink in’, do a little drugs……Bingo! Moderation!😂

Moderation in all things….including moderation.
Boomer needs a puppy. Bad.

That's gotta be the dumbest muthetfuucking thing anyone has posted in this thread so far. Congratulations.

No it isn’t. You obviously have very strongly moral and ethical feelings about child molestation and child molesters. If you were a child molester would you want some form of mercy? Would you expect to be killed right away? Would you kill yourself?
Originally Posted by efw

Hmmm. Degrees of sin. LOL if there's not degrees of sin in your religion, then your religion is stupid. WORD.

So murdering millions of innocent people is a sin and the same as cheating on your wife?
Originally Posted by ConradCA

So murdering millions of innocent people is a sin and the same as cheating on your wife?

The Christian understanding of salvation is that absolute perfection is God’s standard. Therefore, when considering questions of who is worthy to get into Heaven yes, those would be the same.

A person who is guilty of failing to extend mercy would also fall under condemnation.

The point that is always missed or ignored in these discussions is that the standard is God not me or you or Mother Teresa.

All are justly deserving death & damnation except the One who not only did not sin but was perfectly merciful and gracious and reverent throughout His entire life, God’s holy Son.

No it isn’t. You obviously have very strongly moral and ethical feelings about child molestation and child molesters. If you were a child molester would you want some form of mercy? Would you expect to be killed right away? Would you kill yourself?

I don’t think we can ever fully grasp what a gift true repentance really is in this life.

Anyone who thinks it’s just a matter of speaking words or reading a prayer is hopelessly ignorant and/or obtuse.
Jesus saves sinners, ALL sinners, and that includes child molesters, rapists, and murderers (as despicable as they are to us). The good news is that no one is beyond the grace of God (Romans 3:24-26). There is NO man which sinneth not (1 Chronicles 6:36).

We are all sinners saved by grace alone and not of ourselves. All of us are depraved and sinful. Even after accepting Jesus as our Lord, we are still sinful and depraved and still sin through commission and omission. There is none righteous, no not one (Romans 3:10-12).

We can only be saved by God’s grace and mercy through His free gift of Jesus. Then we trust in God’s forgiveness, His righteously, and eternal life through Jesus. When we accept truly accept Jesus in our hearts, we are forgiven of our sins.

For He has rescued us from the one who rules in the kingdom of darkness, and He has brought us into the kingdom of His son, Jesus. God has purchased our freedom with His blood and has forgiven all our sins (Colossians 1:13-14).

In Him we have redemption through His blood, forgiveness of sins, according to His riches in glory (Ephesians 1:7).

Jesus came to save sinners, and the minute we stop being a sinner, we will cease to need His grace. We will always be sinners in this life, but we are saved by the mercy and grace of Jesus.

When we were dead in our sins and in the uncircumcision of our sinful nature, God made us alive in Christ. He forgave all our sins, took them away, and nailed them to the cross (Colossians 2:13-15). Scripture didn’t say some sins. Scripture says ALL sins.

I thank God for knowing in advance I can never be good enough or perfect enough in this life, and I thank Him for saving me from my sins. Our human 3-d brains can’t begin to fathom saving a child molester, murderer, abortionist, or rapist anymore than we can fathom sacrificing our only son for the sins of the entire human race.
Folks, God's thoughts are not our thoughts & his ways are different than ours thankfully. Forgiveness is not in short supply with God. He did say though, except you repent you shall all likewise perish.
Originally Posted by efw

I don’t think we can ever fully grasp what a gift true repentance really is in this life.

Anyone who thinks it’s just a matter of speaking words or reading a prayer is hopelessly ignorant and/or obtuse.

We certainly don’t. I used to think that I did. Then I understood that following the Law wasn’t a means to being a better person, Christian Or gaining a higher righteousness. The law condemns us.

The origin of this thread seems steeped in a personal form of the law as a way of being more moral or righteous than Christians and God himself.

Sad thing, as I see it, whether Christianity or a self made religion, using the Law or a law does nothing other than dehumanize our neighbors and make them primarily objects that we use to become more holy, righteous, morally superior, etc.
It’s surprising to me how many people here have such a limited understanding of basic Christian doctrine. God’s teaching is clear that all men can be forgiven and saved. That doesn’t mean that we shouldn’t seek out punishment on earth. We absolutely should and the Bible teaches that as well. However anyone that turns from their wicked ways repents with true sincerity and turns to God and his commandments will be saved. That doesn’t mean that they won’t suffer the consequences of their actions such as life in prison here on earth.

As was asked above is person that commits adult rape capable of salvation? How about first degree murder? How about manslaughter?Which of us mortals can be so arrogant as to think that we get to draw the line or know what it is. What if one of the people above came from a horrible home life themself full of abuse Vs. someone that commits a crime but had a great childhood is there a sliding scale for that? God’s teaching are beyond clear and something that I thought more people understood. Only God knows a mans heart and rather or not he’s truly remorseful and sought forgiveness from God. If he has and follows Gods commandments he’s saved. If he isn’t or doesn’t than he’s not.
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Boomer needs a puppy. Bad.

Back to the pulpit.

Pup on the way. If anyone fuucks it in the ass, they're irredeemable as well.

Dumbphyuckery +P. At least let some of the less stupid people reply.
Originally Posted by ConradCA
Originally Posted by efw

In some religions fuucking little boys in the ass is akin to eating too much cake. Sin is sin.. Thinking Catholics possibly? Seems idiotic to me, obviously.
Originally Posted by Hastings
A deeply troubled man.

LOL

Troubled by the seemingly perpetual acceptance of pedophiles as redeemable by the likes of some of our 'Christian' folk, then yes... Of course you view it through the teaching and experiences you've had... Because your religion says this or that (I assume), don't make it fact, it is a belief, personal belief and group belief that has been taught. Nothing more, nothing less. From what I have seen of you, you are a GoodGuy. Keep it up.
I think the folks who taught you that, were taught that, by folks who were taught who were incorrect, etc.... There is no salvation for child fuuckers. To think so is idiotic, no matter how it is supposedly supported by the script...

Thanks for the input though. Like efw, I figure you are a good guy who's doing his best despite his religion.

Originally Posted by WhiteTail48
Jesus saves sinners, ALL sinners, and that includes child molesters, rapists, and murderers (as despicable as they are to us). The good news is that no one is beyond the grace of God (Romans 3:24-26). There is NO man which sinneth not (1 Chronicles 6:36).

We are all sinners saved by grace alone and not of ourselves. All of us are depraved and sinful. Even after accepting Jesus as our Lord, we are still sinful and depraved and still sin through commission and omission. There is none righteous, no not one (Romans 3:10-12).

We can only be saved by God’s grace and mercy through His free gift of Jesus. Then we trust in God’s forgiveness, His righteously, and eternal life through Jesus. When we accept truly accept Jesus in our hearts, we are forgiven of our sins.

For He has rescued us from the one who rules in the kingdom of darkness, and He has brought us into the kingdom of His son, Jesus. God has purchased our freedom with His blood and has forgiven all our sins (Colossians 1:13-14).

In Him we have redemption through His blood, forgiveness of sins, according to His riches in glory (Ephesians 1:7).

Jesus came to save sinners, and the minute we stop being a sinner, we will cease to need His grace. We will always be sinners in this life, but we are saved by the mercy and grace of Jesus.

When we were dead in our sins and in the uncircumcision of our sinful nature, God made us alive in Christ. He forgave all our sins, took them away, and nailed them to the cross (Colossians 2:13-15). Scripture didn’t say some sins. Scripture says ALL sins.

I thank God for knowing in advance I can never be good enough or perfect enough in this life, and I thank Him for saving me from my sins. Our human 3-d brains can’t begin to fathom saving a child molester, murderer, abortionist, or rapist anymore than we can fathom sacrificing our only son for the sins of the entire human race.
Originally Posted by efw

We certainly don’t. I used to think that I did. Then I understood that following the Law wasn’t a means to being a better person, Christian Or gaining a higher righteousness. The law condemns us.

The origin of this thread seems steeped in a personal form of the law as a way of being more moral or righteous than Christians and God himself.

Sad thing, as I see it, whether Christianity or a self made religion, using the Law or a law does nothing other than dehumanize our neighbors and make them primarily objects that we use to become more holy, righteous, morally superior, etc.

You seem like a brainwashed simpleton. The exact type I started this thread for. Thanks.

Boomer,

Do you believe the Bible?
The reason I ask is that I posted two detailed teachings from the Bible. If you want an opinion, it *might* get you a cup of coffee. Below are four valuable links that should answer your questions thoroughly.....from God's Word.

Originally Posted by Happy_Camper
I have posted sermons, on this forum, by various preachers who provided the clearest answers from the Bible that I have ever heard on the subject.

The first one got more hate and trolling than any Bible.thumping thread since I joined. I hit a nerve with those who didn't like me posting anything against the John Wayne Gay-zees.

For anyone who wishes to learn what God's Word says about the subject, I will post a two part study and more to follow if there is interest.

I find that the first message to listen to is one, or both, of the brief ones in the signature links at the bottom.
This will make the full Part 1&2 sermons make sense.

Part 1

Part 2

"Ohh, sorry I buttraped that child. I totally take Jesus as my savior...."
"No problem." said Satan

Your religion is a construct of man no doubt? IMO, if what you are saying is a fair representation of what they intended, there must have been powerful pedophiles amongst them throughout the years for such nonsense to remain.

Interesting. Good luck with your religion. No doubt you are a Good Guy and I appreciate your input...

Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76
It’s surprising to me how many people here have such a limited understanding of basic Christian doctrine. God’s teaching is clear that all men can be forgiven and saved. That doesn’t mean that we shouldn’t seek out punishment on earth. We absolutely should and the Bible teaches that as well. However anyone that turns from their wicked ways repents with true sincerity and turns to God and his commandments will be saved. That doesn’t mean that they won’t suffer the consequences of their actions such as life in prison here on earth.

As was asked above is person that commits adult rape capable of salvation? How about first degree murder? How about manslaughter?Which of us mortals can be so arrogant as to think that we get to draw the line or know what it is. What if one of the people above came from a horrible home life themself full of abuse Vs. someone that commits a crime but had a great childhood is there a sliding scale for that? God’s teaching are beyond clear and something that I thought more people understood. Only God knows a mans heart and rather or not he’s truly remorseful and sought forgiveness from God. If he has and follows Gods commandments he’s saved. If he isn’t or doesn’t than he’s not.

This was the line of reasoning that lead to the original question which MB obviously is avoiding.

Which points to the truth of IZH27’s assertions above.
This is out of my wheelhouse, and everyone else’s for that matter. Only the Good Lord gets to decide this.
I do think we crave grace most when our guilt is exposed, but we’re hesitant to extend it when we’re confronted with the guilt of others. When we’re on the receiving end of it, grace is fortifying. But when it’s required of us, it’s often troublesome.
Originally Posted by antlers
I do think we crave grace most when our guilt is exposed, but we’re hesitant to extend it when we’re confronted with the guilt of others. When we’re on the receiving end of it, grace is fortifying. But when it’s required of us, it’s often troublesome.

Yep; brings out the Pharisee hiding in us all…
Originally Posted by WhiteTail48

You’re quite possibly the stupidest Fugker on the internet, and with Happy Camper in contention, that’s saying something. Congratulations!

It's NOT any man's place to tell God who is or is not worthy of salvation!
None of us are worthy of salvation we are ALL sinners and, on our own, are worthy of nothing more than condemnation.
"By grace alone are you saved and not of works, lest any man should boast "
The Abyssinian Church names Pontius Pilate as a saint. I certainly believe Pilate might have received salvation. Nebuchadnezzar accepted the Lord after his sanity was restored. I have to wonder if Judas Iscariot might have received salvation after he repented. And he certainly repented. You don't throw your payoff down and go hang yourself if you are happy about yourself. I just don't know. I'm going to deal with my relationship to God's will as I understand it and try to leave the judging of other's salvation up to God. He doesn't need me to help him sort that out.
A deeply troubled man.
LOL
Troubled by the seemingly perpetual acceptance of pedophiles as redeemable by the likes of some of our 'Christian' folk, then yes... Of course you view it through the teaching and experiences you've had... Because your religion says this or that (I assume), don't make it fact, it is a belief, personal belief and group belief that has been taught. Nothing more, nothing less. From what I have seen of you, you are a GoodGuy. Keep it up.
I apologize, I was wrong to disparage you. I know some perversions would require a miracle to cure. You are engaging in rational thinking to look at pedophiles with disgust. I believe God could cure them but I also believe they should be in prison for life. Too much risk otherwise.
I’m must be an instrument of God, who has compelled me to begin a pedophile’s eternity in hell experience.
A woman that has an abortion has murdered her own child but if she truly has a sincere change of heart, regrets her actions and ask for the Lords forgiveness she too can be saved.
Originally Posted by Gooch_McGrundle
I’m must be an instrument of God, who has compelled me to begin a pedophile’s eternity in hell experience.

Bless you my son.

God can forgive who he likes, but I want them hung.
Originally Posted by MickeyD

It's NOT any man's place to tell God who is or is not worthy of salvation! ....

Man told you that nonsense, plain and simple. Your religion was made up by man. You have made a claim about God's intent yourself in saying so.
Originally Posted by efw

This was the line of reasoning that lead to the original question which MB obviously is avoiding.

Which points to the truth of IZH27’s assertions above.

Don't be a simplton like IZ. I have addressed the question you seem hung up on. I simply don't care about it further. The topic is child rapists and the "religious" teaching that such are redeemable. Good luck. Respectfully, if you feel like your religion is under attack by my words, you may very well be correct.
The Abyssinian Church names Pontius Pilate as a saint. I certainly believe Pilate might have received salvation. Nebuchadnezzar accepted the Lord after his sanity was restored. I have to wonder if Judas Iscariot might have received salvation after he repented. And he certainly repented. You don't throw your payoff down and go hang yourself if you are happy about yourself. I just don't know. I'm going to deal with my relationship to God's will as I understand it and try to leave the judging of other's salvation up to God. He doesn't need me to help him sort that out.

Sounds like some interesting stories - written by man. You, nor I, can affirm any validity to those reports. Best of luck.
Originally Posted by Gooch_McGrundle

Then there's that.
MtnBoome,

"there is none so blind as he who will not see."
Seek Him and you shall find Him!
A woman that has an abortion has murdered her own child but if she truly has a sincere change of heart, regrets her actions and ask for the Lords forgiveness she too can be saved.

Murdering one's unborn baby is pretty bad. However, assuming she can be saved is purely a matter of a religious belief - a belief created by man and taught by man. However, the topic is not murder of babies, it's the fuucking of them and the seemingly endless coddling of the child fuuckers by the religious folks claiming they're redeemable. Good luck.
MtnBoome,

Thank you. I'll do so, without full conformation to the man-made nonsense... No doubt that seems severe to those entrenched in what they've been taught... Appreciate your input.
Originally Posted by efw

Or me.

Absurd made up construct of someone else's religion. I prefer to think otherwise.

your idiotic thinking will cost you dearly.you are no better than a child rapist.you might not like that truth but its the truth.
Then the retard comes forth and spewith nonsense ^^^^^^^^^.

MtnBoome,

Thank you. I'll do so, without full conformation to the man-made nonsense... No doubt that seems severe to those entrenched in what they've been taught... Appreciate your input.

I know you will not believe me....
It is FAR more man made nonsense. God is REAL!!!! I've had a personal (far more than just spiritual) physical conversation with Him. I stood in His presence. To say it was a life changing experience is a HUGE understatement.
Just look around you at all the wonders of this world, the unimaginable intricacies of it all....how everything is a self sustaining, self renewing...how it all balances out. Surely you can't think it's all just an accident.
Whether you wish to call Him God, there is an unimaginably powerful intelligence behind it all.
There is a peace that surpasses all understanding.

I pray that the Lord will heal your wounds and bring you to know Him and bless you with that peace. Jesus is the way, the truth, and the light. None shall come to the Father save by Him.
Thanks. I did not mean to convey that I believe God is not real, rather, man's made up attempt to deal with it... I'm going forward having learned some things, possibly helpful or otherwise. Best of luck.

I know you will not believe me....
It is FAR more man made nonsense. God is REAL!!!! I've had a personal (far more than just spiritual) physical conversation with Him. I stood in His presence. To say it was a life changing experience is a HUGE understatement.
Just look around you at all the wonders of this world, the unimaginable intricacies of it all....how everything is a self sustaining, self renewing...how it all balances out. Surely you can't think it's all just an accident.
Whether you wish to call Him God, there is an unimaginably powerful intelligence behind it all.
There is a peace that surpasses all understanding.

I pray that the Lord will heal your wounds and bring you to know Him and bless you with that peace. Jesus is the way, the truth, and the light. None shall come to the Father save by Him.

So...you are weird.
Thanks. I did not mean to convey that I believe God is not real, rather, man's made up attempt to deal with it... I'm going forward having learned some things, possibly helpful or otherwise. Best of luck.

I want to thank you for bringing this topic up and your comments in response to mine. It has served to remind me of the sense of awe and wonder that I experienced nearly 30 years ago as I stood in His presence. Sometimes, with the passage of time, even the most momentous events in our lives can become somewhat faded. Just thinking back to that day has, once again, shook me to my roots with the sure and certain knowledge of His truly awesome power and grace.
Praise God!!
Boomer-
First the vaccine argument, now the religion argument…
You just in a bad mood looking to argue with someone?
Originally Posted by barnabus
Originally Posted by efw

Or me.

your idiotic thinking will cost you dearly.you are no better than a child rapist.you might not like that truth but its the truth.

If your point is that we are all sinners and that we need God’s mercy and grace, then I agree. BUT those that rape children leave a swath of destruction that often effects generations to come. Most people’s sin equates to choosing for themselves what they want over what God wants for them. Both of those are sin and both of those sinners need saving, but to say they are both on equal footing is wrong. We serve a God of Logic, he created it after all, and it makes no logical sense that God looks on those who tell white lies to their children the same as those who rape their children.

“Whoever receives one such child in my name receives me, but whoever causes one of these little ones who believe in me to sin, it would be better for him to have a great millstone fastened around his neck and to be drowned in the depth of the sea. “Woe to the world for temptations to sin! For it is necessary that temptations come, but woe to the one by whom the temptation comes!
If one thinks that God puts a ranking on sin,

Then which is worse?

A child rapist, or a politician like Nancy Pelosi, or Joe Biden, Chuck Shumer et al?
Originally Posted by Seafire
If one thinks that God puts a ranking on sin,

Then which is worse?

A child rapist, or a politician like Nancy Pelosi, or Joe Biden, Chuck Shumer et al?

Seems to me that yes indeed there are differences in sin. A quick look at the Old Testament will confirm that.

Different sins are also different in their consequences. Some sins do indeed carry worse consequences… ..both in terms of wreckage to oneself and wreckage perpetrated on others. A child rapist, a kid that swipes a candy bar and Stalin would all be considered “having sinned” for their actions….. but….the “wreckage” is clearly not the same.

Here is a simplified analogy…..One way to consider it is this: sins that one commits can be “visualized” as rolled up into some sort of ball… because the act is “sin” the ball is black…..but the size of the black ball of sin can be large or small depending upon the seriousness or follow on consequences of that sin….ie… a larger ball.

So, all sin in “black” and hated by God….and therefore have consequences for ourselves….., but the black balls of sin we carry around can vary in size and vary in consequence.

So… yes, we all carry black balls of sin around “in our bags.” But, no, some sins are worse than others.

Also, one should not start to feel reassured when he looks in his bags and looks at how many black balls… or the size of
the balls in his bag…. He might think his bag has fewer balls than some one else’s…. It is human nature to minimize the seriousness of one’s own sin…..one should not compare his bag to someone else’s.

At the end of the day, God might say…. “Hey, let me see in that bag… whoops, you got sin in that bag. All these balls are black.”
Boomer-

hes caught a case of the internet bad ass flu.....started a few months ago he seemed like he was trying to buddy up with deflave....but was shunned and has turned ugly now...

boomer was a decent guy ..till he got caught up in his own anxiety......bob

I want to thank you for bringing this topic up and your comments in response to mine. It has served to remind me of the sense of awe and wonder that I experienced nearly 30 years ago as I stood in His presence. Sometimes, with the passage of time, even the most momentous events in our lives can become somewhat faded. Just thinking back to that day has, once again, shook me to my roots with the sure and certain knowledge of His truly awesome power and grace.
Praise God!!

Well, I feel good about it all today. Something has occurred....

I know it's rubbed some wrong that I (intentionally) insult their faith, not in God, but in man's made up doctrine. Some of it seems so convuluted, made up, to allow excuse for their own failings (of the teachers of the doctrine) to such an extent to allow room for any sin to be forgiven. Different strokes. That doesn't jibe for me. A hard aspect of it for me, is relying upon those I doubt so strongly - to guide. LOL
Boomer-

I can understand your question, as it's a great oversimplification of my actions and intentions which is to be expected...
LOL

BobMt you are a peculiar sort, kinda like killory mixed with varmintguy or something. Please stop theorizing before you hurt yourself. Nothing I have done is in the name of internet badassery. It's funny you have put that much thought into it. Good luck with that.

I feel no need to agree with anyone 100% of the time. Around here, the leap in judgment seems to be a conclusion of 100% disagreement in such cases. Simply irrational. I think chauvtard fuucked up. I think there's plenty of reasonable persons who've gotten the jab. And I think some religious "stuff" is pure horsechit. If you agree or not, no fuucks are given by me.

Never have seen anything from you to indicate experiences, skills, knowledge, profession, hobbies, interests, nothing... May as well be an anonymous sock puppet. Thanks for your insight.

You're the guy that equated US patriots to the Taliban, right? Just to argue. Hmm deep muthetfuucking thoughts. 👍

Judas showed remorse but not repentance. He wasn't saved. Even Jesus declared him a devil.
Mk 14:21 For the Son of Man goes as it is written of him, but woe to that man by whom the Son of Man is betrayed! It would have been better for that man if he had not been born."
Some sins are more abhorrent to us than others. I doubt God cares how we rank them.

Praise God!!

I know it's rubbed some wrong that I (intentionally) insult their faith, not in God, but in man's made up doctrine. Some of it seems so convuluted, made up, to allow excuse for their own failings (of the teachers of the doctrine) to such an extent to allow room for any sin to be forgiven. Different strokes. That doesn't jibe for me. A hard aspect of it for me, is relying upon those I doubt so strongly - to guide. LOL

I believe the Holy Bible is the unerring, inspired word of God, written by God through the prophets. It doesn't really matter what you, me, or anyone else believes about right wrong, forgiveness, etc, it matters what the truth is, which IMO is found in that book.
Originally Posted by JGRaider

Praise God!!

I believe the Holy Bible is the unerring, inspired word of God, written by God through the prophets. It doesn't really matter what you, me, or anyone else believes about right wrong, forgiveness, etc, it matters what the truth is, which IMO is found in that book.

And there's been no error or manipulation of the scripture, or teachings thereof thru the centuries? Does it literally say, all sin is equal? Or is that interpreted or possibly assumed? Appreciate your input JG. You along with efw and Hastings have provided helpful suggestions to me in the past without going all psycho on me. LOL
Originally Posted by JGRaider

Praise God!!

exactly! Its usually the prideful who think"their sin dont stink". People go to hell for not believing and trusting in Jesus,...not the degree or matter of their sin. Id be more concerned about my heart than my actions if i was banking on where i might spend eternity. God will forgive all if they repent and ask for forgiveness whether we like it not. You are not God so you dont get to make that decision.
LOL

BobMt you are a peculiar sort, kinda like killory mixed with varmintguy or something. Please stop theorizing before you hurt yourself. Nothing I have done is in the name of internet badassery. It's funny you have put that much thought into it. Good luck with that.

I feel no need to agree with anyone 100% of the time. Around here, the leap in judgment seems to be a conclusion of 100% disagreement in such cases. Simply irrational. I think chauvtard fuucked up. I think there's plenty of reasonable persons who've gotten the jab. And I think some religious "stuff" is pure horsechit. If you agree or not, no fuucks are given by me.

Never have seen anything from you to indicate experiences, skills, knowledge, profession, hobbies, interests, nothing... May as well be an anonymous sock puppet. Thanks for your insight.

You're the guy that equated US patriots to the Taliban, right? Just to argue. Hmm deep muthetfuucking thoughts. 👍

varmint guy might be one of the few un crazy guys here...lol......I have posted plenty about what I do...and where I live....Taliban equal to our guys?...not hardly.....dont be so serious.....safe travels in your trucking ....bob
10-4. Despite what it may appear, this thread has helped. LOL
I will add that "yes", anyone who genuinely repents can receive salvation ( or forgiveness if the pedophile was a Christian to start with, repented). "However"...this cannot be emphasized enough...once a person has given themselves over to this kind of depravity, they are "extremely difficult" to Counsel and few ( How few? I haven't seen them all, of course, but the ones I have seen/dealt with in past 4 decades...did not repent, did not change) Sin has consequence and it corrupts. They have, in a sense, "chosen" to be like that, embraced it, and unfortunately, have warped their minds beyond belief. Some, if not all, are demonized.
Originally Posted by efw
To me, extending grace to other people is the greatest opportunity we’ll ever have, relationally, while we’re on this earth. Grace, when correctly applied, is likely the solution to just about everything.
Originally Posted by efw
To me, extending grace to other people is the greatest opportunity we’ll ever have, relationally, while we’re on this earth. Grace, when correctly applied, is likely the solution to just about everything.

Totally agree
Here's one meeting Grace. Even some of those damned Muslims got it figured out.

Why didn't (hasn't?) the Catholic church just nipped that chit in the bud rather than perpetuating it for centuries? Never could think of a good explanation, other than their leadership were (are) pedophiles themselves making all sorts of ways to downplay it, coddle it, accept it as just another sin. Just like the evil leftard faaggots saying pedophilia is just an alternate sexual preference. Of course my view is ignorant as I don't attend the church of pedophilia...

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Hi Grace, what's up?

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Boomer-

I can understand your question, as it's a great oversimplification of my actions and intentions which is to be expected...

So you posted this as a “learning experience”?
If you believe this, you’re an idiot!
LOL….. it’s you’re thread bud.

Which vax you end up taking?
And how old were you when that clown in the park told you you could have a piece of candy, you Just had to fish it out of his pocket?
Grace is undeserved, unearned, unearnable favor.
Boomer-

So you posted this as a “learning experience”?

No, my post means that in my opinion you took the simplest explanation - as you are clearly a simpleton.... It was a snub that you failed to recognize enforcing my opinion. Get it now?
Originally Posted by Jim_Knight
I will add that "yes", anyone who genuinely repents can receive salvation ( or forgiveness if the pedophile was a Christian to start with, repented). "However"...this cannot be emphasized enough...once a person has given themselves over to this kind of depravity, they are "extremely difficult" to Counsel and few ( How few? I haven't seen them all, of course, but the ones I have seen/dealt with in past 4 decades...did not repent, did not change) Sin has consequence and it corrupts. They have, in a sense, "chosen" to be like that, embraced it, and unfortunately, have warped their minds beyond belief. Some, if not all, are demonized.

Jim,

There's a teaching on the Reprobate Doctrine that I posted a week or two ago. Your comments seem to jive with the pastor who taught the series and produced a documentary. Is there anything else you can tell me about that last statement that would shed some light?
Originally Posted by Jim_Knight

Here's my earlier post in case you missed it.

"For anyone who wishes to learn what God's Word says about the subject, I will post a two part study and more to follow if there is interest.

This will make the full Part 1&2 sermons make sense."

Part 1

Part 2
If you don't believe Salvation is for everybody, then it's for nobody. We don't get to pick and choose who deserves it. God will deal with people as He sees fit, and knows who is really a believer and who is faking it to gain favor from others. This is hard for us to understand, but we aren't God.
Originally Posted by reivertom
If you don't believe Salvation is for everybody, then it's for nobody. We don't get to pick and choose who deserves it. God will deal with people as He sees fit, and knows who is really a believer and who is faking it to gain favor from others. This is hard for us to understand, but we aren't God.

Gotcha. That seems to be the consensus. Surely at some point a man wrote about that, and it stuck... You don't know one way or another any more than anyone else. Great stuff. Simple enough even Jack can get it....

This thread came from the one the other day about letting a perv attend church and then the idea there's no gradiant or levels of sin. Something of the sort.... That didn't then, nor now, jibe with me. We've covered it fully now.

Ultimately, how we deal with the Earthly realm of pedophilia as several have mentioned matters more. I say execute the bastids. Others say lock them up. Others seem to wish to forgive and work with them.

Cumbaya
[
There's a teaching on the Reprobate Doctrine that I posted a week or two ago. Your comments seem to jive with the pastor who taught the series and produced a documentary. Is there anything else you can tell me about that last statement that would shed some light?[/quote]

A person can "give themselves over" to a demonic influence, or entity, if they get involved with vile abominations. It's not called an abomination for nothing, ha. Once they are under its influence, it is rare indeed for them to "ever" ask for help, and or repent. They get squirrely. That's been my observation. Again, I haven't dealt with them all, of course, so "there may be" and exception to this rule....I've just never seen it.
They have the same opportunity and freewill the rest of us have at salvation. The decision is theirs to choose.

Jim,

I've seen one manifest in a woman who rejected the gospel the year before and had become promiscuous. I think there was a connection. It was very obvious.
Others that had been likely manifestations, or at least mental illness . Pastor Jimenez covers that fairly IMHO.

anyone that molests kids should die.....that simple.....anyone that forcibly rapes another should die.....molesting and or raping is not on the same level as shoplifting.

If there truly is a god he will do what he wants with them.......but down here...kill them.......bob

anyone that molests kids should die.....that simple.....anyone that forcibly rapes another should die.....molesting and or raping is not on the same level as shoplifting.

I can’t speak for others but I agree with all this.

I think the second post in this thread said this… and that God has His ways which are not ours….
God ain't running things.....all child rapists should be executed.

Boomer, maybe you should change church's . I would have a hard time listening to that sermon
We are aware aren't we that very often vindictive women will make a false allegation of molestation against the father of their child? Happens in divorce and child custody cases and very often it is an accusation that can be neither proven or disproven.

Originally Posted by irfubar

Boomer, maybe you should change church's . I would have a hard time listening to that sermon

In interest of community betterment... That was my intro line meant to suggest that I am seeing things differently than what I perceived churches that others are attending teach, all stemming from another thread still fresh on my mind. Having worked through this thread with mostly helpful folks, I get some of it better, or at least better see what some otherwise reasonable guys mean...

As I said in response to rivertom, we've covered the topic plenty well enough. Good luck to all, in this realm and the other. For the peanut gallery, I suggest high skepticism of any situation where children are subject to adults' whims, related or otherwise, there's evil among us and inaction, like that of generations of Catholics, is pure complicity with the pedophiles.

Cumbaya
© 24hourcampfire