Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 8 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
And how old were you when that clown in the park told you you could have a piece of candy, you Just had to fish it out of his pocket?

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Grace is undeserved, unearned, unearnable favor.

Every day on this side of the ground is a win.
M
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Boomer-
First the vaccine argument, now the religion argument…
You just in a bad mood looking to argue with someone?

I can understand your question, as it's a great oversimplification of my actions and intentions which is to be expected...

So you posted this as a “learning experience”?

No, my post means that in my opinion you took the simplest explanation - as you are clearly a simpleton.... It was a snub that you failed to recognize enforcing my opinion. Get it now?

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Jim_Knight
I will add that "yes", anyone who genuinely repents can receive salvation ( or forgiveness if the pedophile was a Christian to start with, repented). "However"...this cannot be emphasized enough...once a person has given themselves over to this kind of depravity, they are "extremely difficult" to Counsel and few ( How few? I haven't seen them all, of course, but the ones I have seen/dealt with in past 4 decades...did not repent, did not change) Sin has consequence and it corrupts. They have, in a sense, "chosen" to be like that, embraced it, and unfortunately, have warped their minds beyond belief. Some, if not all, are demonized.

Jim,

There's a teaching on the Reprobate Doctrine that I posted a week or two ago. Your comments seem to jive with the pastor who taught the series and produced a documentary. Is there anything else you can tell me about that last statement that would shed some light?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Jim_Knight
I will add that "yes", anyone who genuinely repents can receive salvation ( or forgiveness if the pedophile was a Christian to start with, repented). "However"...this cannot be emphasized enough...once a person has given themselves over to this kind of depravity, they are "extremely difficult" to Counsel and few ( How few? I haven't seen them all, of course, but the ones I have seen/dealt with in past 4 decades...did not repent, did not change) Sin has consequence and it corrupts. They have, in a sense, "chosen" to be like that, embraced it, and unfortunately, have warped their minds beyond belief. Some, if not all, are demonized.

Here's my earlier post in case you missed it.

"For anyone who wishes to learn what God's Word says about the subject, I will post a two part study and more to follow if there is interest.

I find that the first message to listen to is one, or both, of the brief ones in the signature links at the bottom.
This will make the full Part 1&2 sermons make sense."

Part 1
https://bannedpreaching.com/videos/Verity/Psychopath_Reprobates_Part1.mp4

Part 2
https://bannedpreaching.com/videos/Verity/Psychopath_Reprobates_Part2.mp4

IC B2

R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
If you don't believe Salvation is for everybody, then it's for nobody. We don't get to pick and choose who deserves it. God will deal with people as He sees fit, and knows who is really a believer and who is faking it to gain favor from others. This is hard for us to understand, but we aren't God.

M
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by reivertom
If you don't believe Salvation is for everybody, then it's for nobody. We don't get to pick and choose who deserves it. God will deal with people as He sees fit, and knows who is really a believer and who is faking it to gain favor from others. This is hard for us to understand, but we aren't God.

Gotcha. That seems to be the consensus. Surely at some point a man wrote about that, and it stuck... You don't know one way or another any more than anyone else. Great stuff. Simple enough even Jack can get it....

This thread came from the one the other day about letting a perv attend church and then the idea there's no gradiant or levels of sin. Something of the sort.... That didn't then, nor now, jibe with me. We've covered it fully now.

Ultimately, how we deal with the Earthly realm of pedophilia as several have mentioned matters more. I say execute the bastids. Others say lock them up. Others seem to wish to forgive and work with them.

Cumbaya

--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
[
There's a teaching on the Reprobate Doctrine that I posted a week or two ago. Your comments seem to jive with the pastor who taught the series and produced a documentary. Is there anything else you can tell me about that last statement that would shed some light?[/quote]

A person can "give themselves over" to a demonic influence, or entity, if they get involved with vile abominations. It's not called an abomination for nothing, ha. Once they are under its influence, it is rare indeed for them to "ever" ask for help, and or repent. They get squirrely. That's been my observation. Again, I haven't dealt with them all, of course, so "there may be" and exception to this rule....I've just never seen it.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
They have the same opportunity and freewill the rest of us have at salvation. The decision is theirs to choose.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Jim,

I've seen one manifest in a woman who rejected the gospel the year before and had become promiscuous. I think there was a connection. It was very obvious.
Others that had been likely manifestations, or at least mental illness . Pastor Jimenez covers that fairly IMHO.

IC B3

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B

anyone that molests kids should die.....that simple.....anyone that forcibly rapes another should die.....molesting and or raping is not on the same level as shoplifting.

If there truly is a god he will do what he wants with them.......but down here...kill them.......bob

E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Originally Posted by BobMt

anyone that molests kids should die.....that simple.....anyone that forcibly rapes another should die.....molesting and or raping is not on the same level as shoplifting.

I can’t speak for others but I agree with all this.

I think the second post in this thread said this… and that God has His ways which are not ours….

L
LFC Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
God ain't running things.....all child rapists should be executed.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Happy Sunday. Just home from the Church of NO CHIT and thought I'd share.

Boomer, maybe you should change church's . I would have a hard time listening to that sermon

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
We are aware aren't we that very often vindictive women will make a false allegation of molestation against the father of their child? Happens in divorce and child custody cases and very often it is an accusation that can be neither proven or disproven.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
M
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
M

Originally Posted by irfubar
Happy Sunday. Just home from the Church of NO CHIT and thought I'd share.

Boomer, maybe you should change church's . I would have a hard time listening to that sermon

In interest of community betterment... That was my intro line meant to suggest that I am seeing things differently than what I perceived churches that others are attending teach, all stemming from another thread still fresh on my mind. Having worked through this thread with mostly helpful folks, I get some of it better, or at least better see what some otherwise reasonable guys mean...

As I said in response to rivertom, we've covered the topic plenty well enough. Good luck to all, in this realm and the other. For the peanut gallery, I suggest high skepticism of any situation where children are subject to adults' whims, related or otherwise, there's evil among us and inaction, like that of generations of Catholics, is pure complicity with the pedophiles.

Cumbaya

--- Kid Rock 2022

Page 8 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

629 members (1beaver_shooter, 10ring1, 12344mag, 01Foreman400, 1badf350, 62 invisible), 2,259 guests, and 1,234 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,082
Posts18,521,843
Members74,024
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.