Home
Posted By: Seafire F U C K Oregon DMV - 09/28/21
If you live in this democRat state, that needs NO explanation.
Posted By: Nestucca Re: F U C K Oregon DMV - 09/28/21
I refer to the Bastids as the Department of Mexican Vehicles
Posted By: 700LH Re: F U C K Oregon DMV - 09/28/21
Why just the DMV, why not include the entire Oregon state gooberment?
Posted By: Craigster Re: F U C K Oregon DMV - 09/28/21
Along with CA's.
Posted By: luv2safari Re: F U C K Oregon DMV - 09/28/21
Cut them some slack for kripes sake!

They need to continually suck fresh blood so they can exist forever. It's just a little matter of self preservation.

Cumonman!
Posted By: Ranger_Green Re: F U C K Oregon DMV - 09/28/21
Originally Posted by Craigster
Along with CA's.

I second that.
Posted By: Jim_Conrad Re: F U C K Oregon DMV - 09/28/21
Now what did they do?
Posted By: ironbender Re: F U C K Oregon DMV - 09/28/21
Maybe I’ll move there. Sounds like a great state. 😖
Posted By: renegade50 Re: F U C K Oregon DMV - 09/28/21
They got squatch license plates???
Posted By: Fireball2 Re: F U C K Oregon DMV - 09/28/21
$261 to do a title transfer and new tags for two years on a car for the wife.
Posted By: Morewood Re: F U C K Oregon DMV - 09/28/21
Originally Posted by Ranger_Green
Along with CA's.

I second that.

Thirded.

Just paid 52 bucks for a smog check in a state with major forest fires spewing massive amounts of smoke every year. $356 registration for a 18 year old truck.
Posted By: ironbender Re: F U C K Oregon DMV - 09/29/21
Originally Posted by Fireball2

I paid about the same.

For five trailers and a pickup.
Posted By: gonehuntin Re: F U C K Oregon DMV - 09/29/21
Originally Posted by Morewood
$356 registration for a 18 year old truck.

I'd be seriously pissed off about that, too.
Posted By: EdM Re: F U C K Oregon DMV - 09/29/21
Originally Posted by Seafire

A surprise...
Posted By: Nestucca Re: F U C K Oregon DMV - 09/29/21

They just got me for 345 bucks for title transfer,plates and tags for the RV I bought with a Washington title.
Posted By: JakeBlues Re: F U C K Oregon DMV - 09/29/21
Originally Posted by ironbender
I paid about the same.

For five trailers and a pickup.

LOL
Posted By: slumlord Re: F U C K Oregon DMV - 09/29/21
$104 for Tn, went up from $74 couple yrs ago

I dont run tags on any of my work trailers, car hauler or my camper. Hell with that all chit.

My tail lights are even busted out on my work trailers. lol

No smog inspection either.

Tn Sucks
Posted By: PaulBarnard Re: F U C K Oregon DMV - 09/29/21
I don't reckon too many people leave a DMV happy.
Posted By: reivertom Re: F U C K Oregon DMV - 09/29/21
Just wait until these same folks get total control of healthcare.
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
I don't reckon too many people leave a DMV happy.

It wasn’t all that long ago here the we were paying less than 40 bucks per two years on our vehicles. Then the boat registration went through the roof 398.00 for my two boats through the marine board and another 120 a piece or so to license the trailers through DMV. The people in Washington are charged on the value of the vehicle so a lot of them use to have them reg.in Oregon but the closed the loophole. I can remember when they were running stings at off ramps checking driver’s licenses on Oregon plated vehicles around Vancouver against drivers licenses
Posted By: CashisKing Re: F U C K Oregon DMV - 09/29/21
I went into my local DMV here in Virginia... they ONLY work by appointment (1-2 weeks to schedule)... absolutely NO ONE in the whole building except the 12 DMVs sitting at their desk playing solitaire with their left thumb up their azz. Pathetic
Posted By: LowerRiver Re: F U C K Oregon DMV - 09/29/21
I just got a red light ticket in the mail for a truck I sold in March of 2020. DMV still has me as the registered owner even though I did all the appropriate paperwork the day I sold it. I guess a year and a half isn’t quite long enough to process that difficult transaction.
Posted By: rockdoc Re: F U C K Oregon DMV - 09/29/21
Originally Posted by renegade50

grin
Posted By: Dre Re: F U C K Oregon DMV - 09/29/21
I think the whole west coast is a giant dumpster fire.
It’s too bad majority of Oregon is red and probably Washington too, as well as most of northern and eastern Cali.
The big cities rule the vote
Posted By: BigDave39355 Re: F U C K Oregon DMV - 09/29/21
Originally Posted by slumlord

I dont run tags on any of my work trailers, car hauler or my camper. Hell with that all chit.

Tn Sucks

No tags on my trailers either,

Always heard , only need tags if you leave the state. 😂

Po-Po don’t be worrying with stuff like in these parts.

My 2005 beat-around truck tag is $27.

That’s hilarious as they should sell the damn things. They sold Salmon plates for years for a large amount compared to standard plates. The guise was the extra money went to Salmon enhancement but they got caught keeping all of the money ( in the millions)for the general fund. Now they’ve got a Mule Deer plate out to help with habitat. They would be better off with a Squatch plate and you wouldn’t know if they were helping them or not.
Posted By: MtnBoomer Re: F U C K Oregon DMV - 09/29/21
Oregon DMV used to piss me off. Then Washington. Then Montana... Pears sent.

Vancouver WA was the worst. I swear the fuugin heathens were break dancing in there! Well almost...
Posted By: fishingnut71 Re: F U C K Oregon DMV - 09/29/21
I live i wa state and it ist much better. oregon is a piece of crap and only gettin worse.
Posted By: Valsdad Re: F U C K Oregon DMV - 09/29/21
I like the DMV office and the lady working here in our little town. Notice I didn't mention liking the fees here though.

Wife sent one of our vehicle registrations in by mail last year, months ahead of the due date. Never got our tags in the mail by the week before the date, so she went in and paid in person, was handed the tags right there, and given the proper paperwork for a refund of the check sent in the mail. Months and months to get that money back in the account.

I just took one in the other day, told our local person who told me to always bring them in here. It's not like it's an issue as in some offices, most I've seen in there and had to wait for was two folks ahead of me and no appointment necessary.

If I lived in big metro area and needed to actually deal with them yahoos, I'd make a day trip out of the ordeal and take a drive, maybe even stay overnight if necessary, to a small town rural office like ours. Bring a fishin' rod or do some scouting or something. I know folks in metro areas that make appointments and still wait hours in those offices, with bunches of folks.
Posted By: Heym06 Re: F U C K Oregon DMV - 09/29/21

Tn Sucks

I bought plates at the county fair. They say Oregon exempt! Not quite full size, but look official. Five for twenty bucks! Been running them for years, never been questioned.
I really like the few employees ours has as they are pretty quick when you get to the counter. The problem is that the local dairy’s all have a lot of Mexicans working for them and provide housing. The women are mostly not married and are on welfare and drive Escalades with a bunch of kids( god strike me dead for calling it that lol) the men buy Chevy avalanches and pay cash so when you show up as they open they are waiting for them to open and you wait while they go through all of their [bleep] that’s not in order like mine. Hence the Dept.of Mexican Vehicles
Posted By: hillestadj Re: F U C K Oregon DMV - 09/29/21

For someone that professes hate for the democRats constantly you sure seem to gravitate towards living in their strongholds. Virginia. Minnesota. Oregon.

Fuggin' A Cotton.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Originally Posted by fishingnut71
I live i wa state and it ist much better. oregon is a piece of crap and only gettin worse.

LOL Washington is absolutely overflowing with damned asssholes. In SW WA I got to know like a hundred local folks through work. About two weren't idiots, damned asssholes, or some combination of those leading traits. The asssholery seems consistent throughout the state too, in Camas, Olympia, Seattle, and rampant in CDA.... There's exceptions with our GoodGuy Fire members of course. Wink wink... Pears sent.

But seriously Oregon, you elected Kate? More pears. Bartlett.
Originally Posted by hillestadj

For someone that professes hate for the democRats constantly you sure seem to gravitate towards living in their strongholds. Virginia. Minnesota. Oregon.

Fuggin' A Cotton.

Have you ever heard of family or businesses that you had before [bleep] got really effed up. And no some businesses can’t be relocated. My parents moved here in 68 six years after I took the ride down the skin cannon. I wouldn’t call that gravitating to their strong holds and if you do it makes you someone with a very shallow thought train.
Originally Posted by Nestucca

Fuggin' A Cotton.

Have you ever heard of family or businesses that you had before [bleep] got really effed up. And no some businesses can’t be relocated. My parents moved here in 68 six years after I took the ride down the skin cannon. I wouldn’t call that gravitating to their strong holds and if you do it makes you someone with a very shallow thought train.

1. Thats not the OPs scenario
B. I wouldn't call your scenario 'gravitating to their strong holds'. I'd call that choosing to REMAIN there. Thats a choice on your part regardless of the reasoning.
iii. Don't be such a bleeder

Fuggin' A Cotton.

B. I wouldn't call your scenario 'gravitating to their strong holds'. I'd call that choosing to REMAIN there. Thats a choice on your part regardless of the reasoning.

There isn’t no bleeder here bud. Some of us have a exit strategy as I do that takes a little time. Others that can’t I feel sorry for but understand all situations are different. Some people like you like to throw everyone under the same blanket while riding high and mighty in their recliner. I bet you didn’t end up wherever you are because you showed the initiative to move there yourself. I maybe wrong but I doubt it.
Posted By: ironbender Re: F U C K Oregon DMV - 09/29/21
I have “Z” tags on everything now. Permanent registration. Never have to renew again.

AK don’t suck.
Posted By: Valsdad Re: F U C K Oregon DMV - 09/29/21
Originally Posted by ironbender
I have “Z” tags on everything now. Permanent registration. Never have to renew again.

AK don’t suck.

The ridiculousness of DMV crap in various states sometimes makes me laugh at the process.

in 2000 we moved to AZ from PA. Changed my license, gal hands me the new one. Good until just a few years ago. Just to make sure it didn't bite me in the ass down the road, I asked if that was a typo. Nope she says, good until you turn 65, we'll see you then, if you don't get a bunch of points and have it pulled.

Gee, what a concept. Be a good driver and get rewarded by never having to pay until you're old.

But that doesn't generate income and more DMV jobs, and more DMV jobs means more employees to supervise, which means higher salaries for the higher ups, etc etc.

At least here in Cali I have permanent plates on my little cargo trailer. But the vehicles, nope...........scheidt show revenue generating azzholes.

Fuggin' A Cotton.

There isn’t no bleeder here bud. Some of us have a exit strategy as I do that takes a little time. Others that can’t I feel sorry for but understand all situations are different. Some people like you like to throw everyone under the same blanket while riding high and mighty in their recliner. I bet you didn’t end up wherever you are because you showed the initiative to move there yourself. I maybe wrong but I doubt it.

If you have an exit strategy then exit. And STFU. Or dont. But still, STFU.

I'm WI born and raised. Things I do not enjoy are currently outweighed by the things I do. Make no mistake - if the reverse were true I'd move to somewhere I'd rather be, like, tomorrow. Pretty f.ucking simple.

And let the record show I'm in a barstool, not a recliner. Now enjoy Oregon and swap out that Pearl before you wreck another pair.
Posted By: 700LH Re: F U C K Oregon DMV - 09/29/21
Some of you pay more to smog your rig than we do for registration,,
Posted By: deflave Re: F U C K Oregon DMV - 09/29/21

Fuggin' A Cotton.

^^^100% Oregon. ^^^

LOL

Fuggin' A Cotton.

Oregon is for people that find New Mexico to be too intense.

LOL

#Beaver

LOL
Posted By: Seafire Re: F U C K Oregon DMV - 09/29/21

Fuggin' A Cotton.

you just live to be a Scheisskopf don't ya?

well dum bass.....maybe my time going to those states, were before they became leftist liberal strongholds, and in those days democRats weren't the leftist communist ass holes they are nowadays..... which strikes me that you've proven a point tho..... you voted communist and for Biden/Harris, didn't ya...

every post I have ever read that you've posted, you go out of your way to be a wise ass schittbird....

admit it, you live for it....

the only reason I've never taken the time to put you on ignore, is I think that is a wrong thing to do to the mentally and emotionally handicapped...

you don't have many friends do ya? and the guys who are your friends only like you because you love sucking them off and don't charge.. ya know its true, don't ya Scheiss4Brains...

Fuggin' A Cotton.

you know my scenario? you delusional moron.... all you know is schitt, and only because you have so much of it between your ears...
I never moved anywhere for political leanings...

and relocating? you advocate running away from things you don't like? Pus sy....name me one place that I can go that doesn't have some type of overbearing governmental crap to deal with? What Wisconsin? I've lived there also....

you either don't practice what you preach or you're a democRat, trying to pass yourself off as a rhino....

I actually enjoy reading your posts.... you're an idiotic moron and you aren't very good at that one either.
Originally Posted by deflave
[.

[/quote]

Oregon is for people that find New Mexico to be too intense.

LOL

#Beaver

LOL
[/quote]

That is actually pretty funny Travis? by the way, how is "Miami Vice" going for ya? So Fla has some cool things about it... DiisneyLand not being one of them... I've lived in South Florida also... Love the Keys....

and there is Oregon.... and their is the Oregon Ran by Potlandia... they're not the same thing...those jerks make the laws, we have to live with them..
but nowhere is perfect, and here sure beats Minnesota...
Posted By: 284LUVR Re: F U C K Oregon DMV - 09/29/21
Jeez man find a place where you can be happy !

That is actually pretty funny Travis? by the way, how is "Miami Vice" going for ya? So Fla has some cool things about it... DiisneyLand not being one of them... I've lived in South Florida also... Love the Keys....

and there is Oregon.... and their is the Oregon Ran by Potlandia... they're not the same thing...those jerks make the laws, we have to live with them..
but nowhere is perfect, and here sure beats Minnesota...

The greatest DMV I’ve ever been to was in Hialeah. No joke.

Disneyland is in California and was built for west coast peasants.

The Florida Keys fugking suck and it is not up for debate.

Oregonians are almost as funny as Texans. Almost…

Hialeah is lost on 99.9% of people... I have been to that DMV... I was in Homestead before, during and after Andrew building Biscayne NP... and at that self service boatyard in Coconut Grove rebuilding a yacht afterwards.

Hialeah in 1993 was like a boil in the armpit of drunk homeless tunnel troll that had a phobia of bathing... in August.

I am glad to hear it is much improved.
Posted By: Redneck Re: F U C K Oregon DMV - 09/29/21
Relatively cheap in many states... Wife's car is $115/year.. My truck is $283/yr...

The Florida Keys fugking suck and it is not up for debate.

Absolutely agree and it has been 18 years since I last went... I can only imagine now.

Fuggin' A Cotton.

the only reason I've never taken the time to put you on ignore, is I think that is a wrong thing to do to the mentally and emotionally handicapped...

Oh Shefire, you couldn't resist the toggle could you?!

On top of your many other short comings you're a LIAR. I was on your ignore before. I'm ignored now. Only time I'm not is when you toggle or you want to drop tough guy PM's but immediately after you hit send its back to the safe space for you.

Its clear you were born a cu.nt, but now, I think you might just be a self loathing liberal socialist democrat that likes to LARP at being a staunch conservative playing Alamo in Oregon. Sick.

Originally Posted by CashisKing

Hialeah is lost on 99.9% of people... I have been to that DMV... I was in Homestead before, during and after Andrew building Biscayne NP... and at that self service boatyard in Coconut Grove rebuilding a yacht afterwards.

Hialeah in 1993 was like a boil in the armpit of drunk homeless tunnel troll that had a phobia of bathing... in August.

I am glad to hear it is much improved.

Can’t speak to 1993 but I love that place.
Originally Posted by Redneck
Relatively cheap in many states... Wife's car is $115/year.. My truck is $283/yr...

Wisconsin folk are pros at getting fugked.

LOL
Posted By: Redneck Re: F U C K Oregon DMV - 09/29/21

LOL
LOL - but nuthin' like MN, where the same things probably run more than double... Truck's plates are for 16,000# btw....
Posted By: BobBrown Re: F U C K Oregon DMV - 09/29/21

I woulda sold another schidty lever action Salvage to pay for it if I were a dumbazz in Oregon

LOL
LOL - but nuthin' like MN, where the same things probably run more than double... Truck's plates are for 16,000# btw....

Peas n’ carrots from where I’m standing.
Originally Posted by BobBrown

I woulda sold another schidty lever action Salvage to pay for it if I were a dumbazz in Oregon

Fireballz desperately wants to imagine that he made the right choice.

LOL
Posted By: Fireball2 Re: F U C K Oregon DMV - 09/29/21
When a guy has to run a sock puppet to back up what he says on the internet, what does that say about his opinion?

Sad that a man gets so desperate that he has to clone himself. Some kind of mental illness.
Posted By: renegade50 Re: F U C K Oregon DMV - 09/29/21
Tennessee montgomery county registration has gone up from around 45 46 bucks 1991 to around 86 bucks 2021.

Is it really true you can't pump your own gas in Oregon???

They have those Eco what the fugg ever condoms on the noozle too???

Never been to Oregon.
Spent a "summer" at Ft Lewis and flew outta Seattle several times...

How much a nickel bag( 7 grams) of that primo sensi cost in one of those pot stores up their.

One of you members has gotta know.

Asking for slumlord....
rene, anyone that can show they are businesses can get cards for cardlock gas stations that are all over the state and can pump their own. I've been pumping my own gas for decades. Anyone with an imagination can get a business license #.

Most people have no imagination.
Posted By: 1minute Re: F U C K Oregon DMV - 09/29/21
Sent paper work and check in for a title transfer and registration last Dec here in Oregon. Got the title about a month back but no registration. Yesterday we received a check with an explanation note that we had overpaid. For a service that used to be walk in friendly, they appear to be about 8 months behind. Local State LEO says they don't currently bother offenders with registration requests during their traffic stops.

Is it really true you can't pump your own gas in Oregon??

Used to be that way but not anymore. Most stations though still employ attendants, so we still get our windows washed and can catch up on local happenings. I can even put $120 of fuel in my rig and then go inside and pay. None of this up front stuff I encounter in other states.
But Joe Average can't pump his own???
Cardlock gas stations???

This all sounds like good ole boy schemes and everything connected to it, made a few alot of money.
Construction, support tech, ownership, investment wise.
Ect ect ect
Someone or somebodies promoted all this to the state long ago.
The plank layers with schit tons to gain from it all.

Do the pump monkeys do anything else like clean the windows.
Check tire pressure
Check oil
Anything like that ???

And if so
Do they expect a fugging tip.

You just hand pump monkey your card or cash to pay.

Do the pump monkeys have to pass a drug test to be a pump monkey???

Serious questions.

In this day and age a state actually has made it a requirement to have pump monkeys fill up your gas for you.

They like highly trained and paid or some schitt???
Dont spill a drop on the ground or vent fumes to air after filling someone up.

Is this a highly sought after carreer field. Pump Monkey.
Or is it filled up with dregs of society types???

How in the fu ck did something as stupid as this ever happen?
How long has this been in effect???
Posted By: MadMooner Re: F U C K Oregon DMV - 09/29/21
The gas thing is nothing but a ruse to create more low wage jobs. It's equivalent to a Micky D's drive thru attendant.

It's pretty hilarious when they scramble to stop you from pumping your own gas.
Originally Posted by MadMooner
The gas thing is nothing but a ruse to create more low wage jobs. It's equivalent to a Micky D's drive thru attendant.

It's pretty hilarious when they scramble to stop you from pumping your own gas.

Pump Monkey job security...
Protecting the technical trade secrets and schit???

🥴😄😄😄🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️
No offense, but it ain't a big deal, you might be overthinking it.

Pump monkeys are usually just normal people, but it's a minimum wage job so....

They'll wash your windows if you ask, otherwise just gas pumpers. I rarely go to a regular station but the little town I live in only has one gas station and no cardlock so to gas up before I go huntin I gotta go there. They let me pump my own.
Renegade it depends on the county. We can pump our own diesel all the time and gas from 6 pm to 6 am in the smaller county’s
Does it have benefits????

Like a company supplied rain jacket at least???

#thinkingofgettingasweetparttimegig.

😄😄😄🤑🤑🤑😄😄😄😄
Posted By: Tide_Change Re: F U C K Oregon DMV - 09/29/21
Petroleum Distribution Engineers

Most of them are OSU grads.
Gawd....
They have hours in certain places when you can do certain stuff and not do certain stuff.

How in the fugg did this all happen.

Portlandia all encompassing in alotta schit it seems.

I cant fathom accepting it as normal in day to day routine.

You guys have become conditioned to .gov waaay too much having it's fingers in the most mundane schit daily.

Sorry to say that.
But it really is how it seems.
Well I cant really be that judgemental on you Oregon cats.
We got Covtards in "Ritzy" Brentwood doing the same.
#stopthespread....
#giveapumpmonkeya10%tip...
😄😄😄🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🥴🥴🥴🥴😄😄😄

I guess you boys cook your own burgers when you go through the drive thru or somebody do that for ya??
That’s how it was since I’ve been here until the recent change. In the small rural towns without a all night gas station you were screwed. I always had a card for the card locks so it didn’t matter to me. The reason for it as I was told was entry level jobs and in the late 70s and early 80s in Carter’s depression there wasn’t much else for the kids to do for work. I know a lot of people don’t remember what a job market like that was like but it wasn’t a good time to be getting out of high school and leaving home. Lots opted for the military.
Originally Posted by Tide_Change
Petroleum Distribution Engineers

Most of them are OSU grads.

Would you like fries with that? (OSU required course)
Having been through Tennessee and fully versed with things Oregon, I can assure you the following matters. Oregon has more public land than Tennessee has Tennessee.... grin
How about the big game hunting opportunity?

Tennessee: Whitetail deer, black bear

Oregon: Whitetail deer, black bear AND Blacktail deer, mule deer, Columbian Whitetail deer, Rocky Mountain Elk, Roosevelt elk, California Bighorn sheep, Rocky Mountain Bighorn sheep, Mtn goat, pronghorn Antelope. Plus you might see a moose....

Que the typical Campfire response: Well if you like Oregon so much you should marry it!
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer
How about the big game hunting opportunity?

Tennessee: Whitetail deer, black bear

Oregon: Whitetail deer, black bear AND Blacktail deer, mule deer, Columbian Whitetail deer, Rocky Mountain Elk, Roosevelt elk, California Bighorn sheep, Rocky Mountain Bighorn sheep, Mtn goat, pronghorn Antelope. Plus you might see a moose....

Que the typical Campfire response: Well if you like Oregon so much you should marry it!

Well put Boomer. Don’t forget all of the fishing opportunities for Salmon, Steelhead,Trout,Sturgeon and a lot of warm water fish to go with a coast as well as the cascades and mountains over 11,000 feet to the high desert. Geographically it has about everything that you could ask for but got screwed up by an invasion from California during the Silicon Valley boom. I never dreamed I would leave the place but I will so with reluctance. I have to stay close with a elderly mother and my business. I just means I will have to live away from my home during certain time of the year to make a living.
IDGAF honestly..

Just wanting to know about the pump monkey stuff...

Dont live in a west coast Liberal Socialist Democrat state and have not been conditioned to that overall mindset of acceptance of everything that goes along with it.

Dont matter what ya got for opportunity outdoors wise.
That is a given based on geography and enviorment.

It does matter when .gov is in the most seemingly unobtrusive everyday aspect of your life though.
Example
Having a card to unlock a pump to get gas.
Sounds like alot of .gov everyday intrusion into life that has been accepted as the norm thru long term normalization of behavior to me.

Probing for the mindset of it all.
And what you guys think of it versus those of us who see it a big brother stuff.

Just saying.....
Posted By: slumlord Re: F U C K Oregon DMV - 09/29/21
My uncle woody lived in oregon
LOL it's so beyond sensible that you actually and obviously GAF and have put that much thought into it. LOLx2

Oregon's mountains are bigger too! grin

IDGAF honestly..

Dont live in a west coast Liberal Socialist Democrat state and have not been conditioned to that overall mindset of acceptance of everything that goes along with it.

It does matter when .gov is in the most seemingly unobtrusive everyday aspect of your life though.
Example
Sounds like alot of .gov everyday intrusion into life that has been accepted as the norm thru long term normalization of behavior to me.

And what you guys think of it versus those of us who see it a big brother stuff.

Just saying.....

IDGAF honestly..

Example

Just saying.....

I like pumping my own gas only because I'm always in a hurry and don't like waiting on some high school dropout to figure out my change while he finishes up his cell phone business.

Sounds like the rest of the country considers it a recreational opportunity or something??? I guess if it rings your bell.

We got plenty of mountains to climb, game to kill, guns to shoot and work to do so I don't rely on *pumpin my own* as a cornerstone of my life LOL
IDGAF honestly..

Example

Just saying.....

I like pumping my own gas only because I'm always in a hurry and don't like waiting on some high school dropout to figure out my change while he finishes up his cell phone business.

Sounds like the rest of the country considers it a recreational opportunity or something??? I guess if it rings your bell.

We got plenty of mountains to climb, game to kill, guns to shoot and work to do so I don't rely on *pumpin my own* as a cornerstone of my life LOL

I just been hearing cats razzing you about it continually for years.

Kinda like Paul Bernards viking resturant innuendo thing he has been using for years that I asked him to explain the other day.

Just wanted ta know more about the stuff.
You really don’t know what a card lock is that’s hard to believe. Pacific Pride,CFN and others you have a account and get billed monthly and not every groid with no credit gets them and has nothing to do with.gov all private businesses
You really don’t know what a card lock is that’s hard to believe. Pacific Pride,CFN and others you have a account and get billed monthly and not every groid with no credit gets them and has nothing to do with.gov all private businesses

Ok....
But it was mandated by .gov to do all this or evolved from it all long ago.
Right???
And no it is not hard to beleive I dont know what a card lock or card lock pump looks like.
Never have encountered either.
Havent been to states that do things like that.

How many other states do this???

Are they Liberal Socialist Democrat states if so.
That might be kinda telling if most of that do it is so.

I could easily google fu it .
But Im not gonna.
Being concerned about the history of consumer fuel pumping in another state is pure silliness. Thanks for the laughs Ren. OMG it's hilarious!
rene, it's a private oil company, you apply for a card, like filling out a credit app for Home Depot or whatever. They got private stations all over, no attendants present, you just stop, slide your card and PIN and they bill you once or twice a month. It works great when you drive all night to go bird hunting out past Burns Oregon and nothing is open. Middle of the night gas no problem. No flunky pumping your gas. Usually no line at all at the stations, except maybe Monday morning when everyone fills up for the week, in and out fast.
Posted By: smarquez Re: F U C K Oregon DMV - 09/29/21
Originally Posted by Morewood
Originally Posted by Ranger_Green
Along with CA's.

I second that.

Thirded.

Just paid 52 bucks for a smog check in a state with major forest fires spewing massive amounts of smoke every year. $356 registration for a 18 year old truck.

Plan for the party. When it is 21 like my truck you will only have to pay $320.
rene, anyone that can show they are businesses can get cards for cardlock gas stations that are all over the state and can pump their own. I've been pumping my own gas for decades. Anyone with an imagination can get a business license #.

Most people have no imagination.

^^^Frontline hero^^^

LOL

“Sodomy, it’s not a choice any more.”

LOL
Posted By: las Re: F U C K Oregon DMV - 09/29/21
And Alaska's. They should privatize it all.

Just spent about $250 at Express (no appointment) to get all our vehicle titles/tags up to date, with "or" between names, or names added, on 8 or so vehicles and trailers.

Worth the additional "private" fee as well as state's. Spent about 3 hours there. All done. Fuggin DMV wanted separate appointments for EACH transaction. Sometime in the future....
rene, it's a private oil company, you apply for a card, like filling out a credit app for Home Depot or whatever. They got private stations all over, no attendants present, you just stop, slide your card and PIN and they bill you once or twice a month. It works great when you drive all night to go bird hunting out past Burns Oregon and nothing is open. Middle of the night gas no problem. No flunky pumping your gas. Usually no line at all at the stations, except maybe Monday morning when everyone fills up for the week, in and out fast.

Ok so it,s not a all imclusive thing.
Ok back to DMV stuff.
Oregon Jan 1 2021
Became one of latest states to grant Illegal aliens Drivers Licenses with no documentation.
Nice.......

I just google fu,d that outta curiosity while eating

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]image hosting site
Posted By: Jim_Conrad Re: F U C K Oregon DMV - 09/29/21
Cici!

Sounds Mexican....
Posted By: GreatWaputi Re: F U C K Oregon DMV - 09/29/21
Ok back to DMV stuff.
Oregon Jan 1 2021
Became one of latest states to grant Illegal aliens Drivers Licenses with no documentation.
Nice.......

I needed two forms of ID, three utility bills, and a doctors note
Posted By: BobBrown Re: F U C K Oregon DMV - 09/29/21
Eat your cholesterol pie and STFU 😂
Need .003 of a point to hit 8 post per day over the life of my membership

Then I will STFU for the night Bob...

More Pizza!!!!

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Posted By: renegade50 Re: F U C K Oregon DMV - 09/30/21
Originally Posted by GreatWaputi
Ok back to DMV stuff.
Oregon Jan 1 2021
Nice.......

Thats cause your american and had some med thing.

And you vote repub

That all shows up on the data base...
LOL!!!

Juan Valdez dont need any of dat schit ....

Juan is a valued potential voter and social program recipient.

You have been profiled...

🤔🤔🥴🥴😬😬😬😄😄😄
Posted By: slumlord Re: F U C K Oregon DMV - 09/30/21
Ewwww

Can believe you eat nasty over-soaked cold macaroni snot salad shît
Posted By: slumlord Re: F U C K Oregon DMV - 09/30/21
Posted By: MtnBoomer Re: F U C K Oregon DMV - 09/30/21
Gross^^^^^
Posted By: deflave Re: F U C K Oregon DMV - 09/30/21
Hey MtnBoomer,

Are you from Oregon?
I am at 7.999 post per day since 2012.
This one might put me over the top for 8.000
Fingers crossed.

Slumlord is just jealous and being a hater.
😄😄😄😄😄
Posted By: 700LH Re: F U C K Oregon DMV - 09/30/21
Check the demographics and the choice becomes clearer
Posted By: Nestucca Re: F U C K Oregon DMV - 09/30/21
Originally Posted by GreatWaputi
Ok back to DMV stuff.
Oregon Jan 1 2021
Nice.......

And we’re unfortunately the first to automatically register anyone with a DMV transaction to vote
Post Ho!!!!
Posted By: BobBrown Re: F U C K Oregon DMV - 09/30/21
Says 8.001 brainiac

😂🤣👍
Bob 22 + a day.

Holy fugg post ho extrodinaire....
🥴🤣🤣🤣
Posted By: BayouRover Re: F U C K Oregon DMV - 09/30/21
Muchos crying about next to nothing. Just Shefire during the wrong time of the month wanting some extra attention.
Posted By: dennisinaz Re: F U C K Oregon DMV - 09/30/21
Just paid $100 for two years. Same tags were $600 in AZ
Montana has two options, pay up and be done forever, or dick around with it every single year, not two or four. One of the few WTF deals here...
Hey MtnBoomer,

Are you from Oregon?

For grins as Oregon has meant a lot to me.

Paternal great grandfather emigrated to Oregon in 1906 and he and two sons built a profitable dairy farm from a half section of logged off old growth slash. Grandpa then was a timber faller and bullbuck through the late 20s and 30s and eventually took over the dairy during WW2. A hunter and fisherman of expertise and self-reliant to the max. Dad, god bless the fugger, did a stent in the army, bought 40 aces for $1300 when he was19, and another several years later, logging hunting and trapping, bridge and high rise construction, ending up starting and retiring from his gypo operation and living off the timber he grew having never barrowed from a bank.

Me, born late to get the full glory of Oregon. I attended K-8, and 11-12, otherwise in AK, there, in the same town as dad and gramps, with absolutely zero liberal agenda ever witnessed in our schools. I loved Oregon and lived Oregon, studied its history, geology and biosphere. If your intent is to insult, in as much as suggesting Oregon is bad in some way, or I am for liking it, well, you are simply and obviously ignorant on the subject, no surprise given your limited scope of experience. The fact that Oregon has been invaded, and changed dramatically in the past few decades socially does not negate it's a fantastic state for the sportsman only surpassed by Alaska...

You can, and no doubt will, it's all you got, continue to chit whine and spew your drival AGAINST other guys, all you have done on the Fire since moving to Florida, golfing like some city bitch and suckling the government tit, and you'll still be, you know, the one facing the Biden mandates, whereas I'm free working for a living with a conservative owned company, doing as I damned well choose and agreeing about 95% on most stuff with the peanut gallery with zero shame or regret in any personal decision made or opinion held. (kickass sentence)

On the other hand, if you think your opinion has mega value in the grand scheme, recall that you are currently the parasite working for Joe Biden living off the working man jumping through the agency hoops. Bitchass. You fuucking insult others because of differences of personal opinions, flawed behavior just exactly like the leftist cancel culture kuunts do. You either do it knowingly, being a kuunt and accept that as your MO, or possibly you're so caught up in the misery of being federal bitch that you don't realize how dooshy you're portraying yourself as. Damn, you used to actually do chit and post interesting things. Have you actually done anything interesting during 2021...

Yep born in Oregon City Oregon to a Montana gal and an Oregon guy - GFY.
Posted By: Seafire Re: F U C K Oregon DMV - 09/30/21
Ok back to DMV stuff.
Oregon Jan 1 2021
Nice.......

no they just made it official.... they also now maker sure when you get license or renew them, that you are automatically registered to vote....
and of course you don't have to show an ID to vote... at least if you are a democRat, regardess of what the law says...

and when they automatically register you to vote, guess which party they automatically default to?

Every thing wrong in this state, one can thank DemocRats and Portland for.... not the rest of the state...
just more of them than the rest of us they say... but personally I believe its more along the lines of them cheating on elections..
those are all mail in ballots... but you can go down and say you didn't get one in the mail and they will give you a paper ballot to fill out there and then hand in....

The DMV use to 'alright' until this covid fiasco hit, then they closed every dept within the state, blaming it and every thing else on Covid...its not the DMV only, its any and all agenices..... but the welfare roll people are certainly getting their welfare checks on a real timely basis....that while being able to also run a dope farm under the table.... a lot of people from all over the country have migrated here.... grow their dope and then go back to where they came from...

plenty of plates in this town from New York, Florida, Georgia, Missouri, Texas.. and lot of other places... welfare and dope are pretty much the economy in this county... set up by the democRats..... maybe the DMV is closed except by appointment, so all of those people can attend their dope grows, and the DMV is a part time gig.....who the F*^K knows.....

Oregon is a great place to be a Mexican tho, especially an illegal one.. the entire state is a sanctuary....
Originally Posted by BayouRover
Muchos crying about next to nothing. Just Shefire during the wrong time of the month wanting some extra attention.

yet you were so lonely, you just had to take the time to share your opinion on something that really doesn't concern you, with the rest of the campfire...

so it got your attention didn't it Bozo Rotor.. ya should of just STFU and no one would have ever known.... but you blew it as usual....

Shefire? is that all your mind could come up with all the spare time in your boring life you have available?

must suck to be you Moronathon....
well Boomer, I still like Travis.. regardless what anyone says about him, I think he still does so with human and some add class... crude class, but class still... unlike a bunch of the regular routine trolls.... like Hillschitt, Stumpy, Bozo Rotor and a host of the other Mouseketers...

I moved here for the mountains, the ocean and the wide open spaces.. certainly wasn't the politics....

as far as relocating to somewhere better..... I don't think there is one state, that is better than the other 49.... each state has too much government and too much an agenda of intrusion into the minute details of everyone's lives.... and of course, think more of the money that person makes, more belongs to them, than belongs to him....

The only real freedom in this country any more, is if nothing to do with government, knows who you are, where you are, what you have, or is even aware of your existence....

and the campfire is full of idiots who think where they live is better than where someone else lives, and they are smarter than the others for living where they do..... or if they put down some other place, then they can act like their's is so much better, when it reallly isn't....

example... like Hillschidt, thinks he is so cool because he lives in Wisconsin.. I've been to Wisconsin and lived in Wisconsin... its a great state, with great people, even if it's government is good at sucking at times.... but it still has great people... its just Hillschidt isn't one of them regardless of how much he pompously thinks he is....

Like Stumpy in Alaska... he thinks he is better than everyone else, except for the ones who kiss his ass constantly.. his groupies...

Plenty of people think that someone who lives in California are idiots.. plenty of good people in CA, and they aren't living there because they love how screwed up the state has been made by democRats... and plenty of good places to go in CA also...

you know for a web site full of people who are suppose to have a common basis, people sure like to argue where they live is better than elsewhere, and that makes them smarter than everyone else where ever they may live...

Oregon is a great place to live, and still has a lot of pain in the ass things to deal with... and no matter what, its DMV still sucks....because it is ran by bureaucRats, and administered by morons....

there are a lot of folks on the campfire that need to get a life... but as was pointed out to me by a local member, all the fuss is usually made by about 15 to 20 people who always Johnny on the Spot, ready to give someone bullschidt about some simple little thing that is wrong of where they live and how they are idiots because they live there....

Like Wisconsin, or Alaska or Texas or Tennessee is cooler and better than anywhere else....

I bet HillSchidt lives in a Trailer Park, and if I am wrong, and he lives in a nice neighborhood and has a good job etc.... he still has a trailer park mentality, and I'll bet he is a state employee and votes democRat anyway.... he's welcome to prove me wrong.... but he's also welcome to realize, I really don't give two Schidts about him either way anyway....

and like I stay up nights wondering what Bozo Rotor is thinking about, the world, the country, what the Kardashians are doing, or even thinking about me...

like a give a crap what he is thinking also....

he wants to talk about hunting, guns or the outdoors, I'm all ears and interested in what any campfire member ( maybe except Paddler) has to say...

the campfire ain't my social life, unlike a lot of other yoyos here....

so everyone have a good night and the trolls can wait until in the morning to GF themselves....
Hey MtnBoomer,

Are you from Oregon?

Paternal great grandfather emigrated to Oregon in 1906 and he and two sons built a profitable dairy farm from a half section of logged off old growth slash. Grandpa then was a timber faller and bullbuck through the late 20s and 30s and eventually took over the dairy during WW2. A hunter and fisherman of expertise and self-reliant to the max. Dad, god bless the fugger, did a stent in the army, bought 40 aces for $1300 when he was19, and another several years later, logging hunting and trapping, bridge and high rise construction, ending up starting and retiring from his gypo operation and living off the timber he grew having never barrowed from a bank.

Me, born late to get the full glory of Oregon. I attended K-8, and 11-12, otherwise in AK, there, in the same town as dad and gramps, with absolutely zero liberal agenda ever witnessed in our schools. I loved Oregon and lived Oregon, studied its history, geology and biosphere. If your intent is to insult, in as much as suggesting Oregon is bad in some way, or I am for liking it, well, you are simply and obviously ignorant on the subject, no surprise given your limited scope of experience. The fact that Oregon has been invaded, and changed dramatically in the past few decades socially does not negate it's a fantastic state for the sportsman only surpassed by Alaska...

You can, and no doubt will, it's all you got, continue to chit whine and spew your drival AGAINST other guys, all you have done on the Fire since moving to Florida, golfing like some city bitch and suckling the government tit, and you'll still be, you know, the one facing the Biden mandates, whereas I'm free working for a living with a conservative owned company, doing as I damned well choose and agreeing about 95% on most stuff with the peanut gallery with zero shame or regret in any personal decision made or opinion held. (kickass sentence)

On the other hand, if you think your opinion has mega value in the grand scheme, recall that you are currently the parasite working for Joe Biden living off the working man jumping through the agency hoops. Bitchass. You fuucking insult others because of differences of personal opinions, flawed behavior just exactly like the leftist cancel culture kuunts do. You either do it knowingly, being a kuunt and accept that as your MO, or possibly you're so caught up in the misery of being federal bitch that you don't realize how dooshy you're portraying yourself as. Damn, you used to actually do chit and post interesting things. Have you actually done anything interesting during 2021...

I was just making conversation but JFC dude.

See a shrink.

LOL
Posted By: hillestadj Re: F U C K Oregon DMV - 09/30/21
#Victim
Hey MtnBoomer,

Are you from Oregon?

Conversation? Not buying it. You're just continuing to be a trash-talking kuunt to anyone that won't agree with you on every fuucking thing, that's all you do anymore. You want to talk chit to and about someone then move on to conversation? Like I said GFY.
Posted By: BobBrown Re: F U C K Oregon DMV - 09/30/21
Jeebus
"you are ignoring this moron..."

so sorry hillschidt... but it does suck to be you....

I find I really DON'T care what you think, on about any subject....

but I will concede, when I lived in Wisconsin, 'Sconsin DMV was MUCH better than Oregon DMV...

and most people weren't as screwy as you in 'Sconsin either.
Originally Posted by BayouRover

yet you were so lonely, you just had to take the time to share your opinion on something that really doesn't concern you, with the rest of the campfire...

so it got your attention didn't it Bozo Rotor.. ya should of just STFU and no one would have ever known.... but you blew it as usual....

Shefire? is that all your mind could come up with all the spare time in your boring life you have available?

must suck to be you Moronathon....

laugh laugh

Take a deep breath and exhale slowly. You'll maybe feel better...... Mimicking what I said in your response doesn't even qualify as weak.

Try the search function. Shefire seems to be a fairly often used nickname for you.
well Boomer, I still like Travis.. regardless what anyone says about him, I think he still does so with human and some add class... crude class, but class still... unlike a bunch of the regular routine trolls.... like Hillschitt, Stumpy, Bozo Rotor and a host of the other Mouseketers...

I moved here for the mountains, the ocean and the wide open spaces.. certainly wasn't the politics....

as far as relocating to somewhere better..... I don't think there is one state, that is better than the other 49.... each state has too much government and too much an agenda of intrusion into the minute details of everyone's lives.... and of course, think more of the money that person makes, more belongs to them, than belongs to him....

The only real freedom in this country any more, is if nothing to do with government, knows who you are, where you are, what you have, or is even aware of your existence....

and the campfire is full of idiots who think where they live is better than where someone else lives, and they are smarter than the others for living where they do..... or if they put down some other place, then they can act like their's is so much better, when it reallly isn't....

example... like Hillschidt, thinks he is so cool because he lives in Wisconsin.. I've been to Wisconsin and lived in Wisconsin... its a great state, with great people, even if it's government is good at sucking at times.... but it still has great people... its just Hillschidt isn't one of them regardless of how much he pompously thinks he is....

Like Stumpy in Alaska... he thinks he is better than everyone else, except for the ones who kiss his ass constantly.. his groupies...

Plenty of people think that someone who lives in California are idiots.. plenty of good people in CA, and they aren't living there because they love how screwed up the state has been made by democRats... and plenty of good places to go in CA also...

you know for a web site full of people who are suppose to have a common basis, people sure like to argue where they live is better than elsewhere, and that makes them smarter than everyone else where ever they may live...

Oregon is a great place to live, and still has a lot of pain in the ass things to deal with... and no matter what, its DMV still sucks....because it is ran by bureaucRats, and administered by morons....

there are a lot of folks on the campfire that need to get a life... but as was pointed out to me by a local member, all the fuss is usually made by about 15 to 20 people who always Johnny on the Spot, ready to give someone bullschidt about some simple little thing that is wrong of where they live and how they are idiots because they live there....

Like Wisconsin, or Alaska or Texas or Tennessee is cooler and better than anywhere else....

I bet HillSchidt lives in a Trailer Park, and if I am wrong, and he lives in a nice neighborhood and has a good job etc.... he still has a trailer park mentality, and I'll bet he is a state employee and votes democRat anyway.... he's welcome to prove me wrong.... but he's also welcome to realize, I really don't give two Schidts about him either way anyway....

and like I stay up nights wondering what Bozo Rotor is thinking about, the world, the country, what the Kardashians are doing, or even thinking about me...

like a give a crap what he is thinking also....

he wants to talk about hunting, guns or the outdoors, I'm all ears and interested in what any campfire member ( maybe except Paddler) has to say...

the campfire ain't my social life, unlike a lot of other yoyos here....

so everyone have a good night and the trolls can wait until in the morning to GF themselves....

laugh laugh
Hey MtnBoomer,

Are you from Oregon?

Conversation? Not buying it. You're just continuing to be a trash-talking kuunt to anyone that won't agree with you on every fuucking thing, that's all you do anymore. You want to talk chit to and about someone then move on to conversation? Like I said GFY.

All I asked is if you were from Oregon.

LOL
Posted By: Beaver10 Re: F U C K Oregon DMV - 09/30/21
Hey MtnBoomer,

Are you from Oregon?

LOL

I love this game....

Flavor, I’m from Oregon 🦫
Originally Posted by Beaver10

We’ve noticed.

LOL

We’ve noticed.

LOL

That’s BS

I could live next to to you in Florida and you’d be saying to your wife...That new couple next door, the dude is cool.

I’m gonna ask if he wants to ride my Ruckus.

😝🦫

Posted By: tzone Re: F U C K Oregon DMV - 09/30/21
Hey MtnBoomer,

Are you from Oregon?

That's a really long way to say you're embarrassed and yes.
That’s BS

I could live next to to you in Florida and you’d be saying to your wife...That new couple next door, the dude is cool.

😝🦫

Get real dude.

You couldn’t afford a tool shed in this neighborhood.

LOL
Hey MtnBoomer,

Are you from Oregon?

LOL

The old, I wasn't directly being a kuunt this time excuse. GFY
Originally Posted by tzone
Hey MtnBoomer,

Are you from Oregon?

Not in the least. And you are from where and it's better than Oregon how?
Posted By: Fireball2 Re: F U C K Oregon DMV - 09/30/21

Me personally I don't care if the whole world hates Oregon, especially if they have California plates.
That’s BS

😝🦫

Get real dude.

LOL

Lack of money is always getting in the way of Beave’s happiness.

Damn it !

🦫
Posted By: tzone Re: F U C K Oregon DMV - 09/30/21
Hey MtnBoomer,

Are you from Oregon?

I don’t live in CA. So, yes I’m from where it’s better than OR.
That’s BS

😝🦫

Get real dude.

LOL

flave be "movin' on up".... laugh
Posted By: MtnBoomer Re: F U C K Oregon DMV - 10/01/21
Hey MtnBoomer,

Are you from Oregon?

That's not at an answer. Regardless, I'm not embarrassed of being from Oregon in the least and wrote exactly that. Your inability to comprehend simple English, give accurate analysis of the same and seemingly uncontrollable urge to wash Travis's balls year after year is your deal. Carry-on.
Posted By: BobBrown Re: F U C K Oregon DMV - 10/01/21
Chill tha fugk out MountainBoner!

It’s always about you ? LOL
Posted By: hillestadj Re: F U C K Oregon DMV - 10/01/21
"you are ignoring this moron..."

so sorry hillschidt... but it does suck to be you....

I find I really DON'T care what you think, on about any subject....

but I will concede, when I lived in Wisconsin, 'Sconsin DMV was MUCH better than Oregon DMV...

and most people weren't as screwy as you in 'Sconsin either.

Riveting.

Wishing you every happiness Oregon has to offer, its well deserved.
Posted By: tzone Re: F U C K Oregon DMV - 10/01/21
Hey MtnBoomer,

Are you from Oregon?

That's not at an answer. Regardless, I'm not embarrassed of being from Oregon in the least and wrote exactly that. Your inability to comprehend simple English, give accurate analysis of the same and seemingly uncontrollable urge to wash Travis's balls year after year is your deal. Carry-on.

Oooohhh burn. Lmao. Quite sniffing glue,
Posted By: MtnBoomer Re: F U C K Oregon DMV - 10/01/21
Hey MtnBoomer,

Are you from Oregon?

Oooohhh burn. Lmao. Quite sniffing glue,

TTT
Posted By: Nestucca Re: F U C K Oregon DMV - 10/01/21
Damn I missed the fireworks. I’ve never figured out how the Pencil Dick’s think that the geographical location they call home somehow grants them class or superiority over someone else because of where they live there choice or not.
Posted By: slumlord Re: F U C K Oregon DMV - 10/01/21
I would enjoy oregon

Mountains, beaches, whales, no hassle dope smokin pleasure, bears n such, volcanoes.

Volcanoes kick ass, I rank em up there with dinosaurs

I’m ok with someone pumping my gas. When I used to ride around with my grampa and the dogs in his mark 3 lincoln, he had a favorite negro at the Mobil that pump the gas. That was so neat. He had that big change thing and a gangster grip of cash. The white guy that owned that place must have been very trusting
Posted By: Valsdad Re: F U C K Oregon DMV - 10/01/21
I like going to Oregon for shopping and having someone pump the gas too.

Stimulates the ex-con-omy, they have to start getting back into society somewhere, right? And my hands don't smell like ethyl (get your minds out the gutter folks) when I eat a tasty carne asada burrito at Jalapenos taco shop.

Some places they even do the windshield.
Posted By: Beaver10 Re: F U C K Oregon DMV - 10/01/21
I would enjoy oregon

Mountains, beaches, whales, no hassle dope smokin pleasure, bears n such, volcanoes.

I’m ok with someone pumping my gas. When I used to ride around with my grampa and the dogs in his mark 3 lincoln, he had a favorite negro at the Mobil that pump the gas. That was so neat. He had that big change thing and a gangster grip of cash. The white guy that owned that place must have been very trusting

C’mon man...Don’t wreck our little corner of American political shîtholes by talking about the benefits of the PNW.

Sheesh !

🦫
Posted By: Seafire Re: F U C K Oregon DMV - 10/01/21
I would enjoy oregon

yeah, the State DemocRat run Government sucks, but the geography and all the things to see and do, if you like the outdoors is off the charts.

I go back east and visit family, there are too many people and not enough mother nature, and most of the entire east coast, just isn't the same place I grew up in...

on the campfire, its just in vogue to piss on Oregon, even by the people who have never been here....

Portland runs this state, and its full of looney toons.... but the entire state isn't Portland... it takes up about 1/4 of 1 % in land area....

I'll go back to the statement, name one state that doesn't have some negatives concerning government....

and folks who think they are really cool, for living in the state they live in.... have really got to be self centered putzes, thinking that makes them some hot schitt....

I use Hillschidt as an example.... since he burst in per usual just to sling schitt.... he brags about his state, and I bet he loves it from his perspective of being a democRat, employed by the State in Education, big benefits..... I'd bet he has the same mental processes as that college profession just south of us in California, who was busy building back fires down by the huge blazes burning, to try and catch firefighters in between two fires, with no escape route....

face it, Hillschidts an idiot no matter where he is living.....
Posted By: hillestadj Re: F U C K Oregon DMV - 10/01/21

For someone you ignore you sure are et up with me huh? *Toggle*

If you're honest you'd be pretty hard pressed to quote me 'bragging' about the state I live in. You'd also be hard pressed to find MULTIPLE threads and posts dedicated to me complaining incessantly about where I choose to live. Can you say the same? Must be miserable....

You piss and moan about OR consistently then get butt hurt when anyone tells you you're a fuggin' retard instead of patting your c.unt and telling you 'everything will be alright wittle Shefire'.
© 24hourcampfire