Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 8 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by slumlord
I would enjoy oregon

Mountains, beaches, whales, no hassle dope smokin pleasure, bears n such, volcanoes.

Volcanoes kick ass, I rank em up there with dinosaurs

I’m ok with someone pumping my gas. When I used to ride around with my grampa and the dogs in his mark 3 lincoln, he had a favorite negro at the Mobil that pump the gas. That was so neat. He had that big change thing and a gangster grip of cash. The white guy that owned that place must have been very trusting

C’mon man...Don’t wreck our little corner of American political shîtholes by talking about the benefits of the PNW.

Sheesh !

🦫

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
GB1

S
Seafire Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by slumlord
I would enjoy oregon

Mountains, beaches, whales, no hassle dope smokin pleasure, bears n such, volcanoes.

Volcanoes kick ass, I rank em up there with dinosaurs

I’m ok with someone pumping my gas. When I used to ride around with my grampa and the dogs in his mark 3 lincoln, he had a favorite negro at the Mobil that pump the gas. That was so neat. He had that big change thing and a gangster grip of cash. The white guy that owned that place must have been very trusting

yeah, the State DemocRat run Government sucks, but the geography and all the things to see and do, if you like the outdoors is off the charts.

I go back east and visit family, there are too many people and not enough mother nature, and most of the entire east coast, just isn't the same place I grew up in...

on the campfire, its just in vogue to piss on Oregon, even by the people who have never been here....

Portland runs this state, and its full of looney toons.... but the entire state isn't Portland... it takes up about 1/4 of 1 % in land area....

I'll go back to the statement, name one state that doesn't have some negatives concerning government....

and folks who think they are really cool, for living in the state they live in.... have really got to be self centered putzes, thinking that makes them some hot schitt....

I use Hillschidt as an example.... since he burst in per usual just to sling schitt.... he brags about his state, and I bet he loves it from his perspective of being a democRat, employed by the State in Education, big benefits..... I'd bet he has the same mental processes as that college profession just south of us in California, who was busy building back fires down by the huge blazes burning, to try and catch firefighters in between two fires, with no escape route....

face it, Hillschidts an idiot no matter where he is living.....

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

For someone you ignore you sure are et up with me huh? *Toggle*

If you're honest you'd be pretty hard pressed to quote me 'bragging' about the state I live in. You'd also be hard pressed to find MULTIPLE threads and posts dedicated to me complaining incessantly about where I choose to live. Can you say the same? Must be miserable....

You piss and moan about OR consistently then get butt hurt when anyone tells you you're a fuggin' retard instead of patting your c.unt and telling you 'everything will be alright wittle Shefire'.

Page 8 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

551 members (1minute, 10Glocks, 06hunter59, 204guy, 1Longbow, 17CalFan, 61 invisible), 2,536 guests, and 1,276 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,599
Posts18,511,394
Members74,002
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.