Page 6 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
I am at 7.999 post per day since 2012.
This one might put me over the top for 8.000
Fingers crossed.

Slumlord is just jealous and being a hater.
😄😄😄😄😄

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Check the demographics and the choice becomes clearer

N
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
N
Originally Posted by GreatWaputi
Originally Posted by renegade50
Ok back to DMV stuff.
Oregon Jan 1 2021
Became one of latest states to grant Illegal aliens Drivers Licenses with no documentation.
Nice.......

I just google fu,d that outta curiosity while eating

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]image hosting site

I needed two forms of ID, three utility bills, and a doctors note

And we’re unfortunately the first to automatically register anyone with a DMV transaction to vote

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Post Ho!!!!

Last edited by renegade50; 09/29/21.
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Says 8.001 brainiac

😂🤣👍

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
IC B2

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Bob 22 + a day.

Holy fugg post ho extrodinaire....
🥴🤣🤣🤣

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Muchos crying about next to nothing. Just Shefire during the wrong time of the month wanting some extra attention.

It's official. I missed the selfie deadline so I'm Maser's sock puppet because rene and the Polish half of the fubar twins have decided that I am.

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ
D
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
D
Just paid $100 for two years. Same tags were $600 in AZ

NRA Benefactor Member

Those who live by the sword get shot by those who don't.

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Montana has two options, pay up and be done forever, or dick around with it every single year, not two or four. One of the few WTF deals here...

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by deflave
Hey MtnBoomer,

Are you from Oregon?

For grins as Oregon has meant a lot to me.

Paternal great grandfather emigrated to Oregon in 1906 and he and two sons built a profitable dairy farm from a half section of logged off old growth slash. Grandpa then was a timber faller and bullbuck through the late 20s and 30s and eventually took over the dairy during WW2. A hunter and fisherman of expertise and self-reliant to the max. Dad, god bless the fugger, did a stent in the army, bought 40 aces for $1300 when he was19, and another several years later, logging hunting and trapping, bridge and high rise construction, ending up starting and retiring from his gypo operation and living off the timber he grew having never barrowed from a bank.

Me, born late to get the full glory of Oregon. I attended K-8, and 11-12, otherwise in AK, there, in the same town as dad and gramps, with absolutely zero liberal agenda ever witnessed in our schools. I loved Oregon and lived Oregon, studied its history, geology and biosphere. If your intent is to insult, in as much as suggesting Oregon is bad in some way, or I am for liking it, well, you are simply and obviously ignorant on the subject, no surprise given your limited scope of experience. The fact that Oregon has been invaded, and changed dramatically in the past few decades socially does not negate it's a fantastic state for the sportsman only surpassed by Alaska...

You can, and no doubt will, it's all you got, continue to chit whine and spew your drival AGAINST other guys, all you have done on the Fire since moving to Florida, golfing like some city bitch and suckling the government tit, and you'll still be, you know, the one facing the Biden mandates, whereas I'm free working for a living with a conservative owned company, doing as I damned well choose and agreeing about 95% on most stuff with the peanut gallery with zero shame or regret in any personal decision made or opinion held. (kickass sentence)

On the other hand, if you think your opinion has mega value in the grand scheme, recall that you are currently the parasite working for Joe Biden living off the working man jumping through the agency hoops. Bitchass. You fuucking insult others because of differences of personal opinions, flawed behavior just exactly like the leftist cancel culture kuunts do. You either do it knowingly, being a kuunt and accept that as your MO, or possibly you're so caught up in the misery of being federal bitch that you don't realize how dooshy you're portraying yourself as. Damn, you used to actually do chit and post interesting things. Have you actually done anything interesting during 2021...

Yep born in Oregon City Oregon to a Montana gal and an Oregon guy - GFY.

Last edited by MtnBoomer; 09/30/21.

--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
IC B3

S
Seafire Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by renegade50
Ok back to DMV stuff.
Oregon Jan 1 2021
Became one of latest states to grant Illegal aliens Drivers Licenses with no documentation.
Nice.......

I just google fu,d that outta curiosity while eating

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]image hosting site

no they just made it official.... they also now maker sure when you get license or renew them, that you are automatically registered to vote....
and of course you don't have to show an ID to vote... at least if you are a democRat, regardess of what the law says...

and when they automatically register you to vote, guess which party they automatically default to?

Every thing wrong in this state, one can thank DemocRats and Portland for.... not the rest of the state...
just more of them than the rest of us they say... but personally I believe its more along the lines of them cheating on elections..
those are all mail in ballots... but you can go down and say you didn't get one in the mail and they will give you a paper ballot to fill out there and then hand in....

The DMV use to 'alright' until this covid fiasco hit, then they closed every dept within the state, blaming it and every thing else on Covid...its not the DMV only, its any and all agenices..... but the welfare roll people are certainly getting their welfare checks on a real timely basis....that while being able to also run a dope farm under the table.... a lot of people from all over the country have migrated here.... grow their dope and then go back to where they came from...

plenty of plates in this town from New York, Florida, Georgia, Missouri, Texas.. and lot of other places... welfare and dope are pretty much the economy in this county... set up by the democRats..... maybe the DMV is closed except by appointment, so all of those people can attend their dope grows, and the DMV is a part time gig.....who the F*^K knows.....

Oregon is a great place to be a Mexican tho, especially an illegal one.. the entire state is a sanctuary....

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

S
Seafire Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by BayouRover
Muchos crying about next to nothing. Just Shefire during the wrong time of the month wanting some extra attention.

yet you were so lonely, you just had to take the time to share your opinion on something that really doesn't concern you, with the rest of the campfire...

so it got your attention didn't it Bozo Rotor.. ya should of just STFU and no one would have ever known.... but you blew it as usual....

Shefire? is that all your mind could come up with all the spare time in your boring life you have available?

must suck to be you Moronathon....

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

S
Seafire Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
well Boomer, I still like Travis.. regardless what anyone says about him, I think he still does so with human and some add class... crude class, but class still... unlike a bunch of the regular routine trolls.... like Hillschitt, Stumpy, Bozo Rotor and a host of the other Mouseketers...

I moved here for the mountains, the ocean and the wide open spaces.. certainly wasn't the politics....

as far as relocating to somewhere better..... I don't think there is one state, that is better than the other 49.... each state has too much government and too much an agenda of intrusion into the minute details of everyone's lives.... and of course, think more of the money that person makes, more belongs to them, than belongs to him....

The only real freedom in this country any more, is if nothing to do with government, knows who you are, where you are, what you have, or is even aware of your existence....

and the campfire is full of idiots who think where they live is better than where someone else lives, and they are smarter than the others for living where they do..... or if they put down some other place, then they can act like their's is so much better, when it reallly isn't....

example... like Hillschidt, thinks he is so cool because he lives in Wisconsin.. I've been to Wisconsin and lived in Wisconsin... its a great state, with great people, even if it's government is good at sucking at times.... but it still has great people... its just Hillschidt isn't one of them regardless of how much he pompously thinks he is....

Like Stumpy in Alaska... he thinks he is better than everyone else, except for the ones who kiss his ass constantly.. his groupies...

Plenty of people think that someone who lives in California are idiots.. plenty of good people in CA, and they aren't living there because they love how screwed up the state has been made by democRats... and plenty of good places to go in CA also...

you know for a web site full of people who are suppose to have a common basis, people sure like to argue where they live is better than elsewhere, and that makes them smarter than everyone else where ever they may live...

Oregon is a great place to live, and still has a lot of pain in the ass things to deal with... and no matter what, its DMV still sucks....because it is ran by bureaucRats, and administered by morons....

there are a lot of folks on the campfire that need to get a life... but as was pointed out to me by a local member, all the fuss is usually made by about 15 to 20 people who always Johnny on the Spot, ready to give someone bullschidt about some simple little thing that is wrong of where they live and how they are idiots because they live there....

Like Wisconsin, or Alaska or Texas or Tennessee is cooler and better than anywhere else....

I bet HillSchidt lives in a Trailer Park, and if I am wrong, and he lives in a nice neighborhood and has a good job etc.... he still has a trailer park mentality, and I'll bet he is a state employee and votes democRat anyway.... he's welcome to prove me wrong.... but he's also welcome to realize, I really don't give two Schidts about him either way anyway....

and like I stay up nights wondering what Bozo Rotor is thinking about, the world, the country, what the Kardashians are doing, or even thinking about me...

like a give a crap what he is thinking also....

he wants to talk about hunting, guns or the outdoors, I'm all ears and interested in what any campfire member ( maybe except Paddler) has to say...

the campfire ain't my social life, unlike a lot of other yoyos here....

so everyone have a good night and the trolls can wait until in the morning to GF themselves....

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer
Hey MtnBoomer,

Are you from Oregon?

For grins as Oregon has meant a lot to me.

Paternal great grandfather emigrated to Oregon in 1906 and he and two sons built a profitable dairy farm from a half section of logged off old growth slash. Grandpa then was a timber faller and bullbuck through the late 20s and 30s and eventually took over the dairy during WW2. A hunter and fisherman of expertise and self-reliant to the max. Dad, god bless the fugger, did a stent in the army, bought 40 aces for $1300 when he was19, and another several years later, logging hunting and trapping, bridge and high rise construction, ending up starting and retiring from his gypo operation and living off the timber he grew having never barrowed from a bank.

Me, born late to get the full glory of Oregon. I attended K-8, and 11-12, otherwise in AK, there, in the same town as dad and gramps, with absolutely zero liberal agenda ever witnessed in our schools. I loved Oregon and lived Oregon, studied its history, geology and biosphere. If your intent is to insult, in as much as suggesting Oregon is bad in some way, or I am for liking it, well, you are simply and obviously ignorant on the subject, no surprise given your limited scope of experience. The fact that Oregon has been invaded, and changed dramatically in the past few decades socially does not negate it's a fantastic state for the sportsman only surpassed by Alaska...

You can, and no doubt will, it's all you got, continue to chit whine and spew your drival AGAINST other guys, all you have done on the Fire since moving to Florida, golfing like some city bitch and suckling the government tit, and you'll still be, you know, the one facing the Biden mandates, whereas I'm free working for a living with a conservative owned company, doing as I damned well choose and agreeing about 95% on most stuff with the peanut gallery with zero shame or regret in any personal decision made or opinion held. (kickass sentence)

On the other hand, if you think your opinion has mega value in the grand scheme, recall that you are currently the parasite working for Joe Biden living off the working man jumping through the agency hoops. Bitchass. You fuucking insult others because of differences of personal opinions, flawed behavior just exactly like the leftist cancel culture kuunts do. You either do it knowingly, being a kuunt and accept that as your MO, or possibly you're so caught up in the misery of being federal bitch that you don't realize how dooshy you're portraying yourself as. Damn, you used to actually do chit and post interesting things. Have you actually done anything interesting during 2021...

I was just making conversation but JFC dude.

See a shrink.

LOL

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
#Victim

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer
Hey MtnBoomer,

Are you from Oregon?

I was just making conversation but JFC dude.

Conversation? Not buying it. You're just continuing to be a trash-talking kuunt to anyone that won't agree with you on every fuucking thing, that's all you do anymore. You want to talk chit to and about someone then move on to conversation? Like I said GFY.

--- Kid Rock 2022

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Jeebus

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
S
Seafire Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
"you are ignoring this moron..."

so sorry hillschidt... but it does suck to be you....

I find I really DON'T care what you think, on about any subject....

but I will concede, when I lived in Wisconsin, 'Sconsin DMV was MUCH better than Oregon DMV...

and most people weren't as screwy as you in 'Sconsin either.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by Seafire
Originally Posted by BayouRover

yet you were so lonely, you just had to take the time to share your opinion on something that really doesn't concern you, with the rest of the campfire...

so it got your attention didn't it Bozo Rotor.. ya should of just STFU and no one would have ever known.... but you blew it as usual....

Shefire? is that all your mind could come up with all the spare time in your boring life you have available?

must suck to be you Moronathon....

laugh laugh

Take a deep breath and exhale slowly. You'll maybe feel better...... Mimicking what I said in your response doesn't even qualify as weak.

Try the search function. Shefire seems to be a fairly often used nickname for you.

It's official. I missed the selfie deadline so I'm Maser's sock puppet because rene and the Polish half of the fubar twins have decided that I am.

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by Seafire
well Boomer, I still like Travis.. regardless what anyone says about him, I think he still does so with human and some add class... crude class, but class still... unlike a bunch of the regular routine trolls.... like Hillschitt, Stumpy, Bozo Rotor and a host of the other Mouseketers...

I moved here for the mountains, the ocean and the wide open spaces.. certainly wasn't the politics....

as far as relocating to somewhere better..... I don't think there is one state, that is better than the other 49.... each state has too much government and too much an agenda of intrusion into the minute details of everyone's lives.... and of course, think more of the money that person makes, more belongs to them, than belongs to him....

The only real freedom in this country any more, is if nothing to do with government, knows who you are, where you are, what you have, or is even aware of your existence....

and the campfire is full of idiots who think where they live is better than where someone else lives, and they are smarter than the others for living where they do..... or if they put down some other place, then they can act like their's is so much better, when it reallly isn't....

example... like Hillschidt, thinks he is so cool because he lives in Wisconsin.. I've been to Wisconsin and lived in Wisconsin... its a great state, with great people, even if it's government is good at sucking at times.... but it still has great people... its just Hillschidt isn't one of them regardless of how much he pompously thinks he is....

Like Stumpy in Alaska... he thinks he is better than everyone else, except for the ones who kiss his ass constantly.. his groupies...

Plenty of people think that someone who lives in California are idiots.. plenty of good people in CA, and they aren't living there because they love how screwed up the state has been made by democRats... and plenty of good places to go in CA also...

you know for a web site full of people who are suppose to have a common basis, people sure like to argue where they live is better than elsewhere, and that makes them smarter than everyone else where ever they may live...

Oregon is a great place to live, and still has a lot of pain in the ass things to deal with... and no matter what, its DMV still sucks....because it is ran by bureaucRats, and administered by morons....

there are a lot of folks on the campfire that need to get a life... but as was pointed out to me by a local member, all the fuss is usually made by about 15 to 20 people who always Johnny on the Spot, ready to give someone bullschidt about some simple little thing that is wrong of where they live and how they are idiots because they live there....

Like Wisconsin, or Alaska or Texas or Tennessee is cooler and better than anywhere else....

I bet HillSchidt lives in a Trailer Park, and if I am wrong, and he lives in a nice neighborhood and has a good job etc.... he still has a trailer park mentality, and I'll bet he is a state employee and votes democRat anyway.... he's welcome to prove me wrong.... but he's also welcome to realize, I really don't give two Schidts about him either way anyway....

and like I stay up nights wondering what Bozo Rotor is thinking about, the world, the country, what the Kardashians are doing, or even thinking about me...

like a give a crap what he is thinking also....

he wants to talk about hunting, guns or the outdoors, I'm all ears and interested in what any campfire member ( maybe except Paddler) has to say...

the campfire ain't my social life, unlike a lot of other yoyos here....

so everyone have a good night and the trolls can wait until in the morning to GF themselves....

laugh laugh

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ
Page 6 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

531 members (1badf350, 1minute, 12344mag, 10gaugemag, 117LBS, 1Longbow, 59 invisible), 2,354 guests, and 1,356 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,166
Posts18,503,067
Members73,993
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.