Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer
Originally Posted by deflave
Hey MtnBoomer,

Are you from Oregon?

Yep born in Oregon City Oregon to a Montana gal and an Oregon guy - GFY.

I was just making conversation but JFC dude.

Conversation? Not buying it. You're just continuing to be a trash-talking kuunt to anyone that won't agree with you on every fuucking thing, that's all you do anymore. You want to talk chit to and about someone then move on to conversation? Like I said GFY.

All I asked is if you were from Oregon.

LOL

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Hey MtnBoomer,

Are you from Oregon?

Conversation? Not buying it. You're just continuing to be a trash-talking kuunt to anyone that won't agree with you on every fuucking thing, that's all you do anymore. You want to talk chit to and about someone then move on to conversation? Like I said GFY.

LOL

I love this game....

Flavor, I’m from Oregon 🦫

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Beaver10

We’ve noticed.

LOL

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

We’ve noticed.

LOL

That’s BS

I could live next to to you in Florida and you’d be saying to your wife...That new couple next door, the dude is cool.

I’m gonna ask if he wants to ride my Ruckus.

😝🦫

“Molon Labe”
T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Hey MtnBoomer,

Are you from Oregon?

For grins as Oregon has meant a lot to me.

Paternal great grandfather emigrated to Oregon in 1906 and he and two sons built a profitable dairy farm from a half section of logged off old growth slash. Grandpa then was a timber faller and bullbuck through the late 20s and 30s and eventually took over the dairy during WW2. A hunter and fisherman of expertise and self-reliant to the max. Dad, god bless the fugger, did a stent in the army, bought 40 aces for $1300 when he was19, and another several years later, logging hunting and trapping, bridge and high rise construction, ending up starting and retiring from his gypo operation and living off the timber he grew having never barrowed from a bank.

Me, born late to get the full glory of Oregon. I attended K-8, and 11-12, otherwise in AK, there, in the same town as dad and gramps, with absolutely zero liberal agenda ever witnessed in our schools. I loved Oregon and lived Oregon, studied its history, geology and biosphere. If your intent is to insult, in as much as suggesting Oregon is bad in some way, or I am for liking it, well, you are simply and obviously ignorant on the subject, no surprise given your limited scope of experience. The fact that Oregon has been invaded, and changed dramatically in the past few decades socially does not negate it's a fantastic state for the sportsman only surpassed by Alaska...

You can, and no doubt will, it's all you got, continue to chit whine and spew your drival AGAINST other guys, all you have done on the Fire since moving to Florida, golfing like some city bitch and suckling the government tit, and you'll still be, you know, the one facing the Biden mandates, whereas I'm free working for a living with a conservative owned company, doing as I damned well choose and agreeing about 95% on most stuff with the peanut gallery with zero shame or regret in any personal decision made or opinion held. (kickass sentence)

On the other hand, if you think your opinion has mega value in the grand scheme, recall that you are currently the parasite working for Joe Biden living off the working man jumping through the agency hoops. Bitchass. You fuucking insult others because of differences of personal opinions, flawed behavior just exactly like the leftist cancel culture kuunts do. You either do it knowingly, being a kuunt and accept that as your MO, or possibly you're so caught up in the misery of being federal bitch that you don't realize how dooshy you're portraying yourself as. Damn, you used to actually do chit and post interesting things. Have you actually done anything interesting during 2021...

That's a really long way to say you're embarrassed and yes.

Camp is where you make it.
IC B2

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
That’s BS

I could live next to to you in Florida and you’d be saying to your wife...That new couple next door, the dude is cool.

😝🦫

Get real dude.

You couldn’t afford a tool shed in this neighborhood.

LOL

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Hey MtnBoomer,

Are you from Oregon?

LOL

The old, I wasn't directly being a kuunt this time excuse. GFY

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by tzone
Hey MtnBoomer,

Are you from Oregon?

Paternal great grandfather emigrated to Oregon in 1906 and he and two sons built a profitable dairy farm from a half section of logged off old growth slash. Grandpa then was a timber faller and bullbuck through the late 20s and 30s and eventually took over the dairy during WW2. A hunter and fisherman of expertise and self-reliant to the max. Dad, god bless the fugger, did a stent in the army, bought 40 aces for $1300 when he was19, and another several years later, logging hunting and trapping, bridge and high rise construction, ending up starting and retiring from his gypo operation and living off the timber he grew having never barrowed from a bank.

Me, born late to get the full glory of Oregon. I attended K-8, and 11-12, otherwise in AK, there, in the same town as dad and gramps, with absolutely zero liberal agenda ever witnessed in our schools. I loved Oregon and lived Oregon, studied its history, geology and biosphere. If your intent is to insult, in as much as suggesting Oregon is bad in some way, or I am for liking it, well, you are simply and obviously ignorant on the subject, no surprise given your limited scope of experience. The fact that Oregon has been invaded, and changed dramatically in the past few decades socially does not negate it's a fantastic state for the sportsman only surpassed by Alaska...

You can, and no doubt will, it's all you got, continue to chit whine and spew your drival AGAINST other guys, all you have done on the Fire since moving to Florida, golfing like some city bitch and suckling the government tit, and you'll still be, you know, the one facing the Biden mandates, whereas I'm free working for a living with a conservative owned company, doing as I damned well choose and agreeing about 95% on most stuff with the peanut gallery with zero shame or regret in any personal decision made or opinion held. (kickass sentence)

On the other hand, if you think your opinion has mega value in the grand scheme, recall that you are currently the parasite working for Joe Biden living off the working man jumping through the agency hoops. Bitchass. You fuucking insult others because of differences of personal opinions, flawed behavior just exactly like the leftist cancel culture kuunts do. You either do it knowingly, being a kuunt and accept that as your MO, or possibly you're so caught up in the misery of being federal bitch that you don't realize how dooshy you're portraying yourself as. Damn, you used to actually do chit and post interesting things. Have you actually done anything interesting during 2021...

Not in the least. And you are from where and it's better than Oregon how?

--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Me personally I don't care if the whole world hates Oregon, especially if they have California plates.

LOL
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
That’s BS

😝🦫

Get real dude.

LOL

Lack of money is always getting in the way of Beave’s happiness.

Damn it !

🦫

“Molon Labe”
IC B3

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Hey MtnBoomer,

Are you from Oregon?

I don’t live in CA. So, yes I’m from where it’s better than OR.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
That’s BS

😝🦫

Get real dude.

LOL

flave be "movin' on up".... laugh

It's official. I missed the selfie deadline so I'm Maser's sock puppet because rene and the Polish half of the fubar twins have decided that I am.

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Hey MtnBoomer,

Are you from Oregon?

That's not at an answer. Regardless, I'm not embarrassed of being from Oregon in the least and wrote exactly that. Your inability to comprehend simple English, give accurate analysis of the same and seemingly uncontrollable urge to wash Travis's balls year after year is your deal. Carry-on.

--- Kid Rock 2022

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Chill tha fugk out MountainBoner!

It’s always about you ? LOL

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Seafire
"you are ignoring this moron..."

so sorry hillschidt... but it does suck to be you....

I find I really DON'T care what you think, on about any subject....

but I will concede, when I lived in Wisconsin, 'Sconsin DMV was MUCH better than Oregon DMV...

and most people weren't as screwy as you in 'Sconsin either.

Riveting.

Wishing you every happiness Oregon has to offer, its well deserved.

Last edited by hillestadj; 09/30/21.
T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Hey MtnBoomer,

Are you from Oregon?

That's not at an answer. Regardless, I'm not embarrassed of being from Oregon in the least and wrote exactly that. Your inability to comprehend simple English, give accurate analysis of the same and seemingly uncontrollable urge to wash Travis's balls year after year is your deal. Carry-on.

Oooohhh burn. Lmao. Quite sniffing glue,

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Hey MtnBoomer,

Are you from Oregon?

Oooohhh burn. Lmao. Quite sniffing glue,

TTT

--- Kid Rock 2022

N
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
N
Damn I missed the fireworks. I’ve never figured out how the Pencil Dick’s think that the geographical location they call home somehow grants them class or superiority over someone else because of where they live there choice or not.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
I would enjoy oregon

Mountains, beaches, whales, no hassle dope smokin pleasure, bears n such, volcanoes.

Volcanoes kick ass, I rank em up there with dinosaurs

I’m ok with someone pumping my gas. When I used to ride around with my grampa and the dogs in his mark 3 lincoln, he had a favorite negro at the Mobil that pump the gas. That was so neat. He had that big change thing and a gangster grip of cash. The white guy that owned that place must have been very trusting

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I like going to Oregon for shopping and having someone pump the gas too.

Stimulates the ex-con-omy, they have to start getting back into society somewhere, right? And my hands don't smell like ethyl (get your minds out the gutter folks) when I eat a tasty carne asada burrito at Jalapenos taco shop.

Some places they even do the windshield.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
Page 7 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

560 members (1beaver_shooter, 12344mag, 257 roberts, 204guy, 257wthbylover, 10gaugemag, 59 invisible), 2,290 guests, and 1,292 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,505
Posts18,509,279
Members74,002
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.