Home
....and evidently wadded up on the floor in a sweaty ball of passion. What the Hell?

Noem & Lewandowski Affair

Kristi Noem Shows Why Republicans Can’t Have Nice Things

Exclusive: Sources reveal the South Dakota governor and potential 2024 VP candidate is having an extramarital affair with former Trump campaign manager Corey Lewandowski.

Multiple sources have informed American Greatness that South Dakota Governor Kristi Noem is having an extramarital affair with adviser Corey Lewandowski, who previously served as a campaign manager for Donald Trump. The alleged fling reportedly has continued for months, sources say.

Lewandowski accompanied Noem across the country as she stumped for Trump’s reelection last year. According to South Dakota Republicans, former Noem chief of staff Joshua Shields left, in part, because of Lewandowski’s butting in. Lewandowski, who is married with four children, still has the former president’s ear, which he reportedly uses to Noem’s advantage.
She denies it.
This thread is useless without pictures.
Proly a gusher like Mary Ann
I'd hit it.......three times!
Of course she denies it. BIll Clinton did too.

American Greatness is a pretty reliable website. I don't think they'd publish this unless they were absolutely sure.

Will she sue American Greatness for defamation and libel?
Imagine Corey laying there like a log and her having to do all the work.

Sheesh
On a more serious note, have you noticed that the Rs who emerge as front-runners for 2024 have all suffered a scandal. Gaetz had the sex scandal. Desantis allowed COVID to kill his residents.
Now Noem is a slut.
Would you care if it were true?
Pictures of panties please.
I like her pants around her feet....
Originally Posted by deflave

Yes, because it shows lack of judgment. She's in the public eye, this is crazily reckless.

Lewandowski is known as a real horn dog, so that part of it is not surprising.
They are terrified of her.
https://www.fox7austin.com/news/tru...owski-amid-sexual-misconduct-allegations

It's not the only allegation against Lewandowski.
Originally Posted by slumlord

Sheesh

I already have. Except the part that involved Corey.
I dont believe any of it
How do you destroy a political candidate ? Drum up a sex scandal... it doesn't have to be true.... it doesn't even have to be realistic... Just get the headline and hopfully it catches fire...

Every one has a sex life.... Some of us have a lot more colorful sex life than others.... and some of us it's just with ourselves.
she must have been more of a presidential threat than I thought

I'd like to remember what it was like when I still had enough hormonal reproductive urges to be willing to throw away what I worked so hard for just to get laid.

Those days are in the rear view mirror.

I dont believe any of it

We don't know it didn't happen, so... I don't want to speculate it didn't happen. grin
Anyone know Corey's number? I would like to know how she was...LOL.
He was too busy sucking paul manafort’s cock on conjugal visitation.
Originally Posted by mikieb
How do you destroy a political candidate ? Drum up a sex scandal... it doesn't have to be true.... it doesn't even have to be realistic... Just get the headline and hopfully it catches fire...

Every one has a sex life.... Some of us have a lot more colorful sex life than others.... and some of us it's just with ourselves.

Didn't work on Clinton, Ted Kennedy, Barney Frank, or many more.
It's hard to destroy scum.
Right off the bat I'd say bs.Typical democrat smear tactic and Hoosier hawk appears to be another paddler [bleep].
She has shown she's owned by the Chamber of Commerce and knuckled under on the trans athlete bill so that Amazon would build a fulfillment center in SD.

If people are afraid of her politically, they shouldn't be.

She's also refused to sign anything banning vax requirements as a condition of employment in SD.

She looks good on her horse and says a lot of the right things, but actions speak louder than appearances and words.

Trump colluded with the Russians, Same BS different day
Originally Posted by HoosierHawk
She has shown she's owned by the Chamber of Commerce and knuckled under on the trans athlete bill so that Amazon would build a fulfillment center in SD.

She's also refused to sign anything banning vax requirements as a condition of employment in SD.

She looks good on her horse and says a lot of the right things, but actions speak louder than appearances and words.

^^^^^ This x 100

Yes, because it shows lack of judgment. She's in the public eye, this is crazily reckless.

You expected a woman to display objectivity and strong judgement in every aspect of her life?
Mittens will be such a better option for 2024!
Originally Posted by Tarquin

^^^^^ This x 100

Oh look.

Two Biden voters don’t like the governor of South Dakota.

LOL
As the Dems so often tell us, that’s between them and their spouses. Now if she was groping her employees against their will, or laundering money to pay for prostitutes like a couple of former NY Dem goobernoors, that would be different, because those actions are crimes.
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
On a more serious note, have you noticed that the Rs who emerge as front-runners for 2024 have all suffered a scandal. Gaetz had the sex scandal. Desantis allowed COVID to kill his residents.
Now Noem is a slut.

You should stop with the gender reassignment drugs.

Jeebus.
Dang.....

IF true she is the first politician or powerful person to fu.ck someone outside their marriage. Better crumple her up and throw her out.

Oh look.

LOL

Not even close on that one. Have never voted for a single Democrat in my life.

There are better choices for President, Vice President, and SD governor.

^^^^^ This x 100

Oh look.

LOL

Lying liars that lie? I give you...DeFlave
People are imperfect. The second you start worshipping a human, they will let you down. Especially politicians.

But on the flip side, didn't "journalists" make bold claims about trump and Russia? How did that play out?
How many fake scandals have the media pulled on their enemies in the last few years? I don’t believe this so called affair is real.

Oh look.

LOL

Since you live in South Dakota maybe you can tell us who you would prefer as your governor.
Leadership speaks louder than any law.

"There oughtta be a law!" is the cry of the liberal.

That business seeks a permissive atmosphere, and a tax friendly state is not news.
Amazon is a business.

If you want .gov to keep out of legislating your health on the one hand, do you then demand that they legislate concerning your health on the other?
If so, you are no conservative
Oh no allegations… Was it from an unidentified source?

anonymous sources? They haven't used that tactic before.

^^^^^ This x 100

Oh look.

LOL

Lying liars that lie? I give you...DeFlave

Have you figured out how to post pics yet?

Or have you admitted to the fact that you’re a lying twat?

LOL

Sheesh

In my play book.
News Flash...

Short of maybe the military, no employer can force you to do what you don't choose to. With each paycheck you accept, you also accept conditions of employment.
Employment is a choice
Originally Posted by jdunham
They are terrified of her.

Rush said he libs will tell you who they fear with hit pieces.
Oh gosh....she doesn't tweet mean does she?

Tarqueer ain't gonna like that.

That's why the fence sitting piece of shìt voted for Biden in the first place.

This place is ate up with liberals.
Smells like BS. Most likely just modern politics.
its all B.S. ! > i still want to go pheasant hunting with Kristi and ???

You commies didn’t seem to care when Clinton, all the Kennedy’s, Johnson, Cuomo, Weiner, Franken, etc. did it. You didn’t even care that Barney Frank was running a gay brothel out of his apartment. Now suddenly Noem is accused and you care?

You lefties sure are a misogynistic bunch.

Besides, Noem is smoking hot and the chances she was banging someone like Lewandowski are about the same as her banging me, which is less than zero.

Not really, just pissed she's not riding me.
More leftist slander, probably false

^^^^^ This x 100

I just wanted to know what she was like, and these couple fellers want to know what Corey was like.

^^^^^ This x 100

Oh look.

LOL

Only thing missing here is izzyRo
Originally Posted by johnw
News Flash...

Short of maybe the military, no employer can force you to do what you don't choose to. With each paycheck you accept, you also accept conditions of employment.
Employment is a choice

That doesn’t include sexual harrassment, and groping is a sexual assault, a crime, not a civil offense.
Any pics?
Well well, besides having experience in executive level leadership, she is also a hot and spirited woman who likes men.

Is it any wonder the left will try to smear her?

At any rate, if it's true, it's good strategy to get the dirty laundry aired out sooner than later, if a run for the WH is in the plans.
....and evidently wadded up on the floor in a sweaty ball of passion. What the Hell?

Exclusive: Sources reveal the South Dakota governor and potential 2024 VP candidate is having an extramarital affair with former Trump campaign manager Corey Lewandowski.

Multiple sources have informed American Greatness that South Dakota Governor Kristi Noem is having an extramarital affair with adviser Corey Lewandowski, who previously served as a campaign manager for Donald Trump. The alleged fling reportedly has continued for months, sources say.

Lewandowski accompanied Noem across the country as she stumped for Trump’s reelection last year. According to South Dakota Republicans, former Noem chief of staff Joshua Shields left, in part, because of Lewandowski’s butting in. Lewandowski, who is married with four children, still has the former president’s ear, which he reportedly uses to Noem’s advantage.
...................Then Pedro Gonzalez should reveal WHO his sources are and reveal any evidence that can collaborate what his sources are saying. Let them all come forward......Instead, these type of articles always say "NUMEROUS SOURCES" or "UN-NAMED SOURCES" as is the case here.....Until these sources come forward, present themselves and offer their evidence, then IMO just another hit piece trying to dis-credit a possible contender on the GOP side.
I doubt I would want to talk politics with her sitting on my face.

Oh look.

LOL

Since you live in South Dakota maybe you can tell us who you would prefer as your governor.

I don't live there anymore, moved a while ago. Still have family there and visit often.

To answer your question, Mark Mickelson or Steven Haugaard both talk the talk and walk the walk. Mickelson could have been governor had he chosen to run a few years ago, but stepped away from politics after six years in the SD House, and Noem was elected.

That makes him even a better choice in my opinion. Politics was his dad's life, but it's not really his.
[Linked Image from i.ibb.co]
This thread is useless without pictures.

I'll 2nd that thought.
Don’t believe anything you hear. And only half of what you see.
Probably fake news. But if not who cares. Just like Trump, I’m not hiring him as my preacher. I’m hiring him to run the country. Hasbeen

Oh look.

LOL

I don't live there anymore, moved a while ago. Still have family there and visit often.

To answer your question, Mark Mickelson or Steven Haugaard both talk the talk and walk the walk. Mickelson could have been governor had he chosen to run a few years ago, but stepped away from politics after six years in the SD House, and Noem was elected.

That makes him even a better choice in my opinion. Politics was his dad's life, but it's not really his.

Where do you live now?
'zackly!

Originally Posted by hasbeen1945
Probably fake news. But if not who cares. Just like Trump, I’m not hiring him as my preacher. I’m hiring him to run the country. Hasbeen

The writer is ".. an adjunct fellow of The Center for American Greatness." That's a really impressive-sounding, meaningless credential.
So you believe anonymous sources in the left wing media? Did covid rot your brain?

Oh look.

LOL

just a hit piece by the liberal press to eliminate a reasonably conservative candidate
She has become "just another politician". I could care less about her sex life, but if true, shows a lack of morals while being married.

She has done more than a few things that I do not agree with, and the next election for SD Governor will be a choice of picking the lesser of two evils. I truly hope like he!! she does not run for Governor again and moves on to bigger $$$ and better$$$ political options.

Latest thing more important than who she is sleeping with is the $200,000.00 she cost the state in settling an age discrimination lawsuit. Forced a retirement of a state employee who denied her daughter a real estate appraiser license.
Mickelson , son I guess of the Fudd that would never sign constitutional carry when he was governor in SD ?

Ill bet he walks the walk alright.......
Originally Posted by sdgunslinger
Mickelson , son I guess of the Fudd that would never sign constitutional carry when he was governor in SD ?

Come on.....who really needs to carry a gun? Really.

Who needs a gun when you can call a social worker?… 😜
Originally Posted by CRS
She has become "just another politician". I could care less about her sex life, but if true, shows a lack of morals while being married.

She has done more than a few things that I do not agree with, and the next election for SD Governor will be a choice of picking the lesser of two evils. I truly hope like he!! she does not run for Governor again and moves on to bigger $$$ and better$$$ political options.

Latest thing more important than who she is sleeping with is the $200,000.00 she cost the state in settling an age discrimination lawsuit. Forced a retirement of a state employee who denied her daughter a real estate appraiser license.

you dont suppose that state employee might have had in for the Noems politically or personally and was just wee bit biased ?
They did this to Herman Cain and after he withdrew his name from the race it all went away. If he was such a scumbag then why not pursue it? We all know why, well except for a select few.
Originally Posted by CRS

you dont suppose that state employee might have had in for the Noems politically or personally and was just wee bit biased ?

Heavens no!

Makes DeSantis personally killing all those Floridians seem tame in comparison.

Of course she denies it. BIll Clinton did too.

American Greatness is a pretty reliable website. I don't think they'd publish this unless they were absolutely sure.

Will she sue American Greatness for defamation and libel?

American Greatness is rated as a pro right wing conservative news website https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/american-greatness/as is the owner, publisher, editor and also often opinion contributor, which leads me to believe that he probably has his own political agenda and aspirations that doesn't include certain other Rebublicans, in this instance, apparently Gov. Kristi Noem is one...
Originally Posted by CRS

A whole $200K?

LOL
Probably quoting anonymous sources which is standard Communist Democrat MO.

If it were true or false Sin is Sin and lying is done by more Democrats then by any other single source.
Who cares?

Donald Trump had lots of extramarital affairs and he was a damned good president.
Originally Posted by IndyCA35
Who cares?

Donald Trump had lots of extramarital affairs and he was a damned good president.

^^^Biden loving POS^^^
The Dummocrats will do/ say anything to distract from Biden's spectacular failures. Even if it means pretending to be a conservative.
Who cares?

^^^Biden loving POS^^^

This X2. Frickin moron
The Dems are always playing the long game, something the R's need to learn how to do better!
Originally Posted by troublesome82
The Dems are always playing the long game, something the R's need to learn how to do better!

Naw...they will just virtue signal and vote Democrat.
Who cares?

^^^Biden loving POS^^^
find

Sorry, Charlie, but you're wrong again.

If you check campaign contributions for all candidates in the 2020 election, you will find out who the Biden and Trump supporters were.

Until then, you're nothing but an ankle-biting Troll, masquerading as an adult.
They establishment is scared.

I don't know what happened between these two adults, but the history of scandal accusations doesn't favor those screaming for her head.

Meanwhile your girl the Vice President can sleep her way to the top. You stand their with your thumb up going hell yeah. You are a ph uck tard.
More BULLS HIT!

Noting but an old women’s gossip club here!!

And some communist fa g g o t s!
Originally Posted by 79S

Meanwhile your girl the Vice President can sleep her way to the top. You stand their with your thumb up going hell yeah. You are a ph uck tard.

She may have slept her way into politics, but I doubt she’s making any headway with her current James Earl Jones look-alike look. Whew! That’s one oogly woman!
That would be a site for sore eyes.

I bet shes got a few nice things.
I have remained faithful to my wife of 26 years, but if I was with Governor Kristi Noem in a hotel room and she wanted to jump my bones, I would probably crack.
Originally Posted by cra1948
The writer is ".. an adjunct fellow of The Center for American Greatness." That's a really impressive-sounding, meaningless credential.

I've heard Pedro Gonzalez speak on issues. He's definitely a conservative. Doesn't seem like the kind who would run a smear campaign, but who knows.

Noem has waffled on several conservative issues recently, so maybe Gonzalez thinks she's a RINO.
Originally Posted by WYcoyote
I have remained faithful to my wife of 26 years, but if I was with Governor Kristi Noem in a hotel room and she wanted to jump my bones, I would probably crack.

I for one appreciate your honesty…😂
Originally Posted by CRS
She has become "just another politician". ...

Says more about her than having a liberal marital arrangement.
If Noem was a 60 year old dude with the same history, none of you guys would know who the governor of SD is, or care.
If Noem was a 60 year old dude with the same history, none of you guys would know who the governor of SD is, or care.

It’s “know” not “no”… Just an FYI
Dont know about that. We know who Newsom is and we know who DeSantis is.
Originally Posted by Springcove
Who cares?

^^^Biden loving POS^^^

This X2. Frickin moron

Infected with TDS.
Noem hasn't really done anything of national note, other than not locking SD down interminably, which is no different than governors in many other states who people outside of those states don't know or care about.
Who cares?

^^^Biden loving POS^^^
find

Sorry, Charlie, but you're wrong again.

If you check campaign contributions for all candidates in the 2020 election, you will find out who the Biden and Trump supporters were.

Until then, you're nothing but an ankle-biting Troll, masquerading as an adult.

^^^Biden loving POS.^^^
So a campaign manager went on a campaign with a campaigning politician? Sounds pretty sexist to think their relationship isn’t anything but professional without hard (hehe) evidence. What if Elizabeth Warren had a male advisor from Biden?

It’s just the left sexualizing an attractive woman.
Originally Posted by Gooch_McGrundle
So a campaign manager went on a campaign with a campaigning politician? Sounds pretty sexist to think their relationship isn’t anything but professional without hard (hehe) evidence. What if Elizabeth Warren had a male advisor from Biden?

Except the source is solidly right wing....and now Trump has cut ties with Lewandowski.
Trump taking the moral high ground? 😄😄😄

Except the source is solidly right wing....and now Trump has cut ties with Lewandowski.

If you were honest (you’re not) you’d include the fact Trump cut ties w Corey because of sexual harassment charges by an Idaho business man’s wife.
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/...-bum-but-no-way-did-she-cheat-on-husband

This is interesting. Maggie owes the Governor nothing but went out of her way to make this statement. I guess my own thinking is that Mr. Lewandowski was telling people he was sexing Mrs. Noem, without having actually done so.
"I’m going to surround myself only with the best and most serious people," ... "We want top of the line professionals."

Trump over 1 year later is still silenced. Is it any surprise that the establishment might want to smear Noem? I believe none of it.
Don't care either way.
Could be worse....she could be like Joe and sniff some kids. The bar has been set and she ain’t hit it.
Well, duh.

Who wants to fuxor a guy?
Originally Posted by Tyrone
Well, duh.

Who wants to fuxor a guy?

There is a long list here on the fire
Originally Posted by Sycamore
"I’m going to surround myself only with the best and most serious people," ... "We want top of the line professionals."

Syc didn't get a call..........
You read into his last few words, sounds like a disgruntle ex employee? He left because he did not like Lewandowski due to butting in. We all know from experience these type of Anti-Trumpers will lie to get even.

I won't say its not true, heck I would do it too.

When Jaguar can kick your ass intellectually, you should just STFU.

Forever.

LOL
Originally Posted by Raeford

He likes to pretend he’s a man.

LOL
Originally Posted by CRS

Or maybe her daughter was not quite qualified yet? If Noem was justified, why the hush money?

Been a solid conservative for many, many years. But some things make you go hmmmm?

deflave,

Yes, a whole 200K, of taxpayer money, and the principle of it. Our politicians have a fiduciary responsibility to the taxpayers, and frankly, have been doing a piss poor job. Our last Governor is head and shoulders above Noem and his predecessor, Senator Mike Rounds. In both morals and fiscal responsibility.
I dont believe any of it

[/quote]

Our last Governor is head and shoulders above Noem and his predecessor, Senator Mike Rounds. In both morals and fiscal responsibility.

[/quote]

While I dispute the truth of your allegations here as to morality, I also disagree with the fiscal responsibility part.

All I remember the last Governor accomplishing, in his eight years, was raising sales taxes 12.5% across the board and giving it to the teachers unions. You must have forgotten that. I'm reminded every time the same whining cry arises that the teachers are still underpaid.
Originally Posted by CRS
Originally Posted by CRS

Or maybe her daughter was not quite qualified yet? If Noem was justified, why the hush money?

Been a solid conservative for many, many years. But some things make you go hmmmm?

deflave,

Yes, a whole 200K, of taxpayer money, and the principle of it. Our politicians have a fiduciary responsibility to the taxpayers, and frankly, have been doing a piss poor job. Our last Governor is head and shoulders above Noem and his predecessor, Senator Mike Rounds. In both morals and fiscal responsibility.

what I read on the situation , the Noem girl's supervisor on her then current job thought she was plenty qualified and very surprised that she didn't get her license approved

which leads me to think theres more at play than simply a question of qualifications
Sounds like Hillary and her crew are at it again.
Originally Posted by Gooch_McGrundle

I smell COVTARD.

LOL

GFY you should be ashamed of voting for Biden .

That's just wrong. Just plain wrong. You guys are disgusting. My mind is always free of such thoughts. I would never imagine Kristi Noem in a naked oiled up tickle fight with Tulsi Gabbard. Nope, never.
Originally Posted by 10Glocks

That's just wrong. Just pain wrong. You guys are disgusting. My mind is always free of such thoughts. I would never imagine Kristi Noem in a naked oiled up tickle fight with Tulsi Gabbard. Nope, never.

Ha, that is weird but funny.
Originally Posted by 10Glocks

That's just wrong. Just pain wrong. You guys are disgusting. My mind is always free of such thoughts. I would never imagine Kristi Noem in a naked oiled up tickle fight with Tulsi Gabbard. Nope, never.

Nor rolling around in a pool of Jell-O, being refereed by Kayleigh McEnany. whistle
I don't know what to believe at this point. I suspect more details will come out as we go. I'm waiting to see.

After reading the book "The Franklin Scandal" I have an open mind about the existence of deep perversions among the top politicians including republicans.
Biden says, “Secondly, we’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration — President Obama’s administration before this — we have put together I think the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics.”
When I announced our drawdown in April, I said we would be out by September, and we’re on track to meet that target.

Our military mission in Afghanistan will conclude on August 31st. The drawdown is proceeding in a secure and orderly way, prioritizing the safety of our troops as they depart.

Our military commanders advised me that once I made the decision to end the war, we needed to move swiftly to conduct the main elements of the drawdown. And in this context, speed is safety.

And thanks to the way in which we have managed our withdrawal, no one — no one U.S. forces or any forces have — have been lost. Conducting our drawdown differently would have certainly come with a increased risk of safety to our personnel.
If true is lewandowski a deep state plant?

Or just a “hard right” political whore?

Forever.

LOL

I know you guys are pards and all.

So it's not surprising you don't have a lot of reading comprehension.

Jag can't even kick his own ass intellectually, although he often tries, on those threads where he is the sole poster.

that you think he could, suggests maybe you should STFU, no matter how many Benjamins that costs RickBin.

LOL

Nope, never. Not from any administration. Wouldn't care to work there, live there, or be part of the mess.

the fact that some do, says a lot.
Did the person who made this discovery not have a phone with which a photograph could be taken?

Forever.

LOL

Jag can't even kick his own ass intellectually, although he often tries, on those threads where he is the sole poster.

that you think he could, suggests maybe you should STFU, no matter how many Benjamins that costs RickBin.

LOL

It’s funnier than fugk that you can’t win an argument with jag.

LOL

You really are a fugking retard.

Nope, never. Not from any administration. Wouldn't care to work there, live there, or be part of the mess.

the fact that some do, says a lot.

I bet you ain’t “worked” since the Nixon administration.

LOL
Originally Posted by CRS
Originally Posted by CRS

deflave,

what I read on the situation , the Noem girl's supervisor on her then current job thought she was plenty qualified and very surprised that she didn't get her license approved

which leads me to think theres more at play than simply a question of qualifications

Why the hush money? Two sides to every story, and one side paid the other to not talk. Maybe neither side can talk? who knows.
Originally Posted by ironbender

If you were honest (you’re not) you’d include the fact Trump cut ties w Corey because of sexual harassment charges by an Idaho business man’s wife.

You looking for honesty from a never Trumper???
Noen is smart, pretty and a conservative, what's not to hate by the butt-ugly lesbian lickin left, where lies are a way of life?

I did not read the whole thread, so I dont know if this has been mentioned or not, but Noem is conservative, intelligent, effective, and attractive, plus quite popular. She has hinted at a run for presidency in 24, so the dirt digging and mud slinging is starting early by the left.
Originally Posted by BKinSD
[/quote]

Our last Governor is head and shoulders above Noem and his predecessor, Senator Mike Rounds. In both morals and fiscal responsibility.

[While I dispute the truth of your allegations here as to morality, I also disagree with the fiscal responsibility part.

All I remember the last Governor accomplishing, in his eight years, was raising sales taxes 12.5% across the board and giving it to the teachers unions. You must have forgotten that. I'm reminded every time the same whining cry arises that the teachers are still underpaid.]

That is ok, we can disagree.

I remember when the housing market crashed and the state budget was ugly. He made everyone roll up their sleeves, and tighten belts. I can not talk about teachers, as I feel the whole public school system needs a revamp.

I remember Rounds selling out to private money on the abortion issue. EB5 meatpacking green card fiasco.
Nepotism extraordinaire

Noem's nest bounty, and how her SDGFP directives cost the department federal funds that needed to be replaced by the Habitat stamp.
Selling out to private money and sending the NG to Texas.

Yet to be determined on the sex scandal.
Nepotism extraordinaire.
I dont believe any of it

This. Nor do I give a schitt either way.
CRS: Sad that "I" trust the foreign press/media more than I trust the American "media" (propagandists!).
This smells like demonrat dirty tricks to me?

Link: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...-Lewandowski-advisor-denying-affair.html

Puzzling.

Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
Originally Posted by VarmintGuy
CRS: Sad that "I" trust the foreign press/media more than I trust the American "media" (propagandists!).

Link: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...-Lewandowski-advisor-denying-affair.html

Puzzling.

Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Probably.
Originally Posted by VarmintGuy

Puzzling.

Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Probably.
Originally Posted by Pat85
Originally Posted by ironbender

You looking for honesty from a never Trumper???

Not really. Just stating the facts.
I don't believe ANY hit pieces unless totally proven true. The scum that made up stuff about Trump, can easily be involved with this. Look what they just tried with Matt Gaetz and he was actually the victim. They are scared of her, and she has a huge target on her back. I'm not a fan boy of hers, but truth matters,even if you hate the person in the story.
Sounds like something straight off the Soros press. Anyone passing it is at least, suspect.
Simply an attempt to dampen her credibility with non credible lies. Strictly politically motivated. Apparently she is getting some liberatards nervous in terms of Kristi Noems potential electability. Her comment I believe to this is the claims are absolute garbage and simply lies. She garners a lot of attention both positive as well as negative. In this case Id wager these negative claims are completely false and knowingly false when the claims were made IMHO

Another example of how the liberatards have a dangerous amount of voice in the media with insufficient checks and balances, again IMHO.

An attempt to bring up a lot of dirt on her all of a sudden suggest to me that she is scaring some powerful left leaning people.
I had sex with her. I have no proof, but I did. You must believe it.
I wanna meet her wearing only her panties
Originally Posted by MarkWV

My sources have confirmed this.
Originally Posted by BobBrown

Why would you want to wear her panties?

WYCoyote, Are you going door to door helping Tulsi with her new campaign?

Lol.
Originally Posted by local_dirt

WYCoyote, Are you going door to door helping Tulsi with her new campaign?

Lol.

No I’m trying to quit…

Is there a reason you're dressing her up?

Biden has done sooooo much better.

A breath of fresh air.. Really.
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Now Noem is a slut.

You should stop with the gender reassignment drugs.

Jeebus.

And the TALL bicycle seats.

I knew your dirty mind would word twist that !

Is there a reason you're dressing her up?

I like seeing those panties on a woman . I’ll take them off in due time

We have already confirmed you are a Covtard useful idiot!!!

LMAO

Biden has done sooooo much better.

A breath of fresh air.. Really.

Hey Mister, No more mean tweets that hurt my Vagina.......
Did we ever get pics of said panties?
Asking for a friend

You were watching as he looked at her picture pleasuring himself?

laffin
Paul smelled his fingers bro.
Democrats have s h i t chute pluggers, genital choppers and carpet munchers in politics who have multiple partners doing all sorts of things to each other with all sorts of objects, including animals ........ and they call it LOVE ..... don't you dare call them out or you're some sort of -ist or -ot or some other bad being ...,

BUT, if Conservative politicians have a straight man/woman affair .... It's a terrible SCANDAL ! Doesn't even have to be true, as long as the media runs with it then it's a big deal and all the rats & snakes slither out of their holes and go into a demonic frenzy
Originally Posted by David_Walter
'zackly!

Originally Posted by hasbeen1945

+2
Originally Posted by Raferman

Fancy seeing you mention me. It's only the fifth time today. Your aren't my type. No dick pics for you.
Originally Posted by Raferman

Fancy seeing you mention me. It's only the fifth time today. Your aren't my type. No dick pics for you.

^^^^^^^^
Never seen any panties he wasn’t wearing
I am not convinced of her infidelity yet, nor would I be surprised.

A friend texted me this today.
"Just too bad that the leaders are immoral, priests are rotten, and bad five star generals".

Tend to agree, and one of the main problems with the leaders in this country is the simple fact that those most qualified to lead are smart enough not to do it.

Governor Noem started out great, but am hoping she is not slipping into the abyss. Have voted for her many times previously, but I approach every election with an open mind. As much as I like Trump's accomplishments and he was 100% a better choice than Biden, he is certainly a jacka$$, and not someone I would prefer to have a beer with.
Not my business

LOL

Florida Man, sure glad your wife let you use your phone again,

You really should go hunting with Jag.
WGAF what these pieces of scheit do?
Originally Posted by blanket
Not my business

You are right, until she runs for president. Then you have a decision to make. A Trump/Noem or Noem/? ticket would certainly be a favorable choice over the current admin.

If her infidelity turns out to be true, then her morals are suspect. And unfortunately, makes her a perfect politician in todays world.
First, I'm not sure I believe it. She seems more solid than that. If I'm wrong and she did do it, I feel sorry for her husband! Second, she is a politician and I like her political stance on just about everything. What she does in her personal life is between her and God, as long as her politics stay the way they are, that's what matters. It ain't a character contest, it's about running a state or country.
If my house was on fire, I wouldn't care if the firemen were faithful to their spouses, I would only be concerned with their ability to put out my house.
well....as long as we are spittin/whittling, you CAN have a morally strong leader that doesn't studder/lie and piss on yer leg and tell you it's raining.
However, the chances of that coming to fruition is dubious at best.
Now Noem is a slut.

doesn't matter if Noem is a slut and screwing Cory L.

Kate Brown in Oregon is busy screwing everyone.....
She is a pretty woman and could be on a LEVI commercial.
Here we go…

Now we know why the Noem sex story suddenly popped up:

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...onavirus-medicine-for-political-reasons/

Can’t possibly be a connection, right?
I’d tag Kristi Noem if given the opportunity.

Florida Man, sure glad your wife let you use your phone again,

You really should go hunting with Jag.

Your pick for Prez says all anybody needs to know about your intelligence.

LOL

#schitkicker
Originally Posted by CRS
I am not convinced of her infidelity yet, nor would I be surprised.

A friend texted me this today.
"Just too bad that the leaders are immoral, priests are rotten, and bad five star generals".

Tend to agree, and one of the main problems with the leaders in this country is the simple fact that those most qualified to lead are smart enough not to do it.

Governor Noem started out great, but am hoping she is not slipping into the abyss. Have voted for her many times previously, but I approach every election with an open mind. As much as I like Trump's accomplishments and he was 100% a better choice than Biden, he is certainly a jacka$$, and not someone I would prefer to have a beer with.

Trump doesn’t drink, dumb ass.
Fugging moderates.....
Probably not true. The lady has powerful enemies that fear her.
Noem was the only governor to keep her head straight during the initial COVTARD scare and she didn’t waiver while 3/4 of this country was pissing their fugking pants. And half you f a g g o t s still are.

I don’t care what she looks like and I don’t care how much dick she gets.
why should liberals care if she did have an affair. when clinton did it ,they always said its ok ,.its just sex .they said it in speeches and i have had liberals personnaly tell me that ,..whats that word ,?..hypocrites
Originally Posted by rem shooter
why should liberals care if she did have an affair. when clinton did it ,they always said its ok ,.its just sex .they said it in speeches and i have had liberals personnaly tell me that ,..whats that word ,?..hypocrites

Because they know half of the self-proclaimed conservatives will turn against her.

Read this thread. You’ll see it littered with their posts.

They’re idiots.

Its nothing more than voter suppression.

Just like with Trump. He was SUCH a monster that you could't wear a Trump hat or have a sign in your yard....because that made YOU a monster.

Voter suppression works......on Republicans.
Did you check the Breitbart link? It’s not the sex; she’s bucking the COVID system so they want to discredit her.

Its nothing more than voter suppression.

Just like with Trump. He was SUCH a monster that you could't wear a Trump hat or have a sign in your yard....because that made YOU a monster.

Voter suppression works......on Republicans.

Correct.
Originally Posted by Pappy348
Did you check the Breitbart link? It’s not the sex; she’s bucking the COVID system so they want to discredit her.

Yes.

And she is the only one to choose and maintain that course from day one.

There are plenty that wear the R banner that want her taken down a notch as well. She’s the only governor that can say she’s done what she has done.
The author of the article is not a liberal. I'm pretty sure he's a Desantis guy from what I've read of him.

Noem has done better than most in regard to COVID, but it's a low bar. She has been a letdown in other areas. She's a politician, so I don't expect much, but I wish we had a better option available in South Dakota.
The country didn't vote Biden into office they voted Trump out,
Who the dem candidate was wouldn't have mattered,
This is how the left will damage Noem all they can

Figure it out, people.
Originally Posted by mcclure
The author of the article is not a liberal. I'm pretty sure he's a Desantis guy from what I've read of him.
Are you saying that Conservatives can't be lied to?
Originally Posted by 700LH

Figure it out, people.

You might wanna put pen to paper before you start telling people to “figure it out.”

Biden was not elected President.

Noem has done better than most in regard to COVID, but it's a low bar. She has been a letdown in other areas. She's a politician, so I don't expect much, but I wish we had a better option available in South Dakota.

She’s a letdown how?

Her handling(side stepping) of tranny's playing in women's sports was not good.

They don't, but they think her supporters may. I say it is between her and her husband.
Originally Posted by SBTCO

You might wanna read up on that a bit.

That piece of legislation was a piece of schit.

I don’t care if she takes miles of pecker. She’s been telling Washington to fu ck off since day one. That’s what I care about.
Yes you might want to do a deeper dive on that issue. Government listening to its voters is so rare that people can't see or accept it when it happens.

Just trying to give some context to the article because I'm familiar with the author. He has some odd ideas but is definitely no liberal. He could be falling for some liberal lie but he has a beef with Noem already.

She’s a letdown how?

Noem opposed a state-level ban on vaccine mandates by private employers. I understand her logic for that, but I think she was mistaken. It's sort of a non-issue now with the larger vaccine mandate from Biden, which she says she opposes.

She also rejected a transgender sports ban under pressure from the NCAA and big business. She had previously claimed to support the ban. Might not be a big issue to some but I think it was a bad sign. If she'll cave on that, what other commitments will she abandon?
Again for those who aren't listening, the NCAA and big business didn't move the needle on the transgender ban. The voters in Sioux Falls moved the needle on that, like it or not.

Just trying to give some context to the article because I'm familiar with the author. He has some odd ideas but is definitely no liberal. He could be falling for some liberal lie but he has a beef with Noem already.

She’s a letdown how?

Noem opposed a state-level ban on vaccine mandates by private employers. I understand her logic for that, but I think she was mistaken. It's sort of a non-issue now with the larger vaccine mandate from Biden, which she says she opposes.

She also rejected a transgender sports ban under pressure from the NCAA and big business. She had previously claimed to support the ban. Might not be a big issue to some but I think it was a bad sign. If she'll cave on that, what other commitments will she abandon?

Your letdowns are 180* from mine and you need to read up on that transgender issue.
Again for those who aren't listening, the NCAA and big business didn't move the needle on the transgender ban. The voters in Sioux Falls moved the needle on that, like it or not.

100%.

name one governor the last 30 years that SD has had that has EVER done better , or anyone in the stable that is likely to

and no I dont care what she looks like , could be a 275 lb sweathog , as long as she backs the 2nd and keeps us out of covtardville........

Thats the most important issue now in America right?

My wife didn't like Trump's tweet on March 17. 2017 and she she didn't care for some of Melania's purses and shoes so I aint voting for him.
Noem literally gave the NCAA as a reason for rejecting the bill.

Interview with Tucker Carlson.

You might wanna read up on that a bit.

That piece of legislation was a piece of schit.

I did, and you're right it was, but she still could have handled it better and just held the line until they came up with something better. Gov. Gianforte here in MT. didn't do much better on the subject either, but yeah, some of the sheit that hits their desks is amazingly stupid and convoluted. I don't think she should be thrown under the bus over it however.
Originally Posted by ribka

My wife didn't like Trump's tweet on March 17. 2017 and she she didn't care for some of Melania's purses and shoes so I aint voting for him.

Honestly, yeah, it's a pretty big deal for conservative politicians to draw the line in regard to the cultural craziness going on right now.

I've voted for Noem unlike most posting here. I'm sure I'll end up voting for her again in once capacity or another. She's better than most.

On his face....it's a superfan thing....duhhhh!......grin

Not at all...and I rather liked those "mean" tweets and my wife and I voted for Trump both times and will again if he runs in '24. The point is that principles mean things. You either stick to them or you don't ( yeah, I know politics is politics and sometime you go with the lesser of two weevils!) but allowing boys in girls sports is BS and just adds another chink in dividing this country and I don't see how not compromising on it would be a bad thing in the big scheme of things.

Honestly, yeah, it's a pretty big deal for conservative politicians to draw the line in regard to the cultural craziness going on right now.

I've voted for Noem unlike most posting here. I'm sure I'll end up voting for her again in once capacity or another. She's better than most.

She is one of three republicans that are currently worth a fugk.

Figure it out, people.
.........................Ill fix it for ya.......The demCRAPs cheated Biden into office. The demCRAPs cheated Trump out of office.
Noem literally gave the NCAA as a reason for rejecting the bill.

Interview with Tucker Carlson.

That's not what the story says...and again, it was the voters in Sioux Falls, which her imported staff were too inexperienced to recognize and too inept to properly message.
Originally Posted by ingwe
I did not read the whole thread, so I dont know if this has been mentioned or not, but Noem is conservative, intelligent, effective, and attractive, plus quite popular. She has hinted at a run for presidency in 24, so the dirt digging and mud slinging is starting early by the left.

Purely the MO of the Democrats. Character assassination is them. Among a lot of other things.

And Lewandowsky is a an aggressively abrasive person.

I’m giving Noem the benefit of the doubt on this.

Not at all...and I rather liked those "mean" tweets and my wife and I voted for Trump both times and will again if he runs in '24. The point is that principles mean things. You either stick to them or you don't ( yeah, I know politics is politics and sometime you go with the lesser of two weevils!) but allowing boys in girls sports is BS and just adds another chink in dividing this country and I don't see how not compromising on it would be a bad thing in the big scheme of things.

I agree but people in power need to demand that all those schit kicking idiots in the house and senate don’t write like 3rd graders if they want to get real things done.

I cannot fault her on what she did and if that state wants it fixed they can send up some real legal writings. She will sign it.
She never should have involved herself with Lewandowski, that is a mistake that is on her.
Notice when someone is working 'for the people' this type of b s. ends up coming out?
As an aside, anybody that concerns themselves with a politician that has sexual affairs needs to read some fugkin’ history books.

I agree but people in power need to demand that all those schit kicking idiots in the house and senate don’t write like 3rd graders if they want to get real things done.

I cannot fault her on what she did and if that state wants it fixed they can send up some real legal writings. She will sign it.

Hard to disagree with that.
My problem is that I look at your governor and I seethe with jealousy.
I have a man crush on Desantis (sorry dude, you're way down the list!) and wish all gov's would take note. He holds the line, doesn't compromise, uses clear and concise language and eloquently tells everyone to F' off and get off people's backs. Pretty hard to beat.
Desantis is da man but I wouldn’t put it past him to be the one pushing a hit piece like posted in the OP.

LOL

Dude’s a calculated shark. One of the reasons I like him.
Another governer that is hot, the one on the TV show Yellowstone.
The Left’s MO, throw a trash story out there, and then when there’s no proof, the damage is already done.

Figure it out, people.

You might wanna put pen to paper before you start telling people to “figure it out.”

Biden was not elected President.

Biden got 10's of millions of votes or they could not have cheated a few million more to get him in the white house.
Actually like I said before Trump was voted out more so than Joe Blow voted into office

Figure it out, city boy
She never should have involved herself with Lewandowski, that is a mistake that is on her.

I agree completely.
Hypothetically if she did have the affair, now is a good time to break the news.
A presidential and vice presidential candidate both philandering piggies. Who could have thunk that up?

That is if the report is true. trump and clowns think they are above the law and public scrutiny.

The on fire clown car is still heading into the warehouse full of explosives.
Originally Posted by funnybone
A presidential and vice presidential candidate both philandering piggies. Who could have thunk that up?

That is if the report is true. trump and clowns think they are above the law and public scrutiny.

The on fire clown car is still heading into the warehouse full of explosives.

What say you on PedoBiden? You know, Pres. Applesauce-For-Brains??? His whole administration is a circus of misfits, derelicts, freaks, trannies, communists, etc. I think you'll agree it's time for you to admit that you fu(ked up when you voted for that dumbass.

Because they know half of the self-proclaimed conservatives will turn against her.

Read this thread. You’ll see it littered with their posts.

They’re idiots.

This right here.
She has a lot of left wing politicians scared. I am going to chalk this up as defamation of the lowest kind, unless some proof shows up. For most folks of good reputation a publicized accusation with no proof would be defamation per se. Unfortunately it seems almost impossible for a politician to sue for damages due to defamation. Apparently the law and the courts wish to let politicians get as dirty as they want. Our own U.S. Senator David Vitter was a master at it but he was exposed as a customer of prostitutes and it was true in his case. He liked to campaign on family values.
Never heard much about her, but if she is actually a conservative from a conservative State she doesn't stand a chance in Hell.
Originally Posted by Hastings
She has a lot of left wing politicians scared. I am going to chalk this up as defamation of the lowest kind, unless some proof shows up. For most folks of good reputation a publicized accusation with no proof would be defamation per se. Unfortunately it seems almost impossible for a politician to sue for damages due to defamation. Apparently the law and the courts wish to let politicians get as dirty as they want. Our own U.S. Senator David Vitter was a master at it but he was exposed as a customer of prostitutes and it was true in his case. He liked to campaign on family values.

I agree. I don’t know if its true or not about Noem, but I do know that’s what Democrats do to perceived threats — assassinate their character. And they do it because it works and they never take anything back when proved a lie.

I’ll trust Noem’s word over any charge coming from a Democrat operative. Always, and until proven otherwise.
Just how stupid are you?
Ha, you really are stupid. I know what kind of s governor she is and what she is like personally. It is the liberal losers like you that get off bashing good people you know nothing about. Stay in the closet and keep spanking it.
What a bunch of losers!,,,,,,
Funnybone hates the smell of puzzy.

You just wish we'd all agree to allow you to suck our dicks. Cocksuckers are like that.

Speaking of losers are taking a break from Dungeons and Dragons?
Gov Kristi Noem Caught With Her Panties Down....

Originally Posted by Hastings

This ^^^ Doesn't this sound like a familiar attack against a conservative ?? Every chance the democRATS get.

kwg
Pic`s or it didn`t happen....
© 24hourcampfire