-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 11 12
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Don’t believe anything you hear. And only half of what you see.
Probably fake news. But if not who cares. Just like Trump, I’m not hiring him as my preacher. I’m hiring him to run the country. Hasbeen

hasbeen
(Better a has been than a never was!)

NRA Patron member
Try to live your life where the preacher doesn't have to lie at your funeral
GB1

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by HoosierHawk
Originally Posted by deflave

Oh look.

Two Biden voters don’t like the governor of South Dakota.

LOL

Not even close on that one. Have never voted for a single Democrat in my life.

There are better choices for President, Vice President, and SD governor.

Since you live in South Dakota maybe you can tell us who you would prefer as your governor.

I don't live there anymore, moved a while ago. Still have family there and visit often.

To answer your question, Mark Mickelson or Steven Haugaard both talk the talk and walk the walk. Mickelson could have been governor had he chosen to run a few years ago, but stepped away from politics after six years in the SD House, and Noem was elected.

That makes him even a better choice in my opinion. Politics was his dad's life, but it's not really his.

Where do you live now?

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
'zackly!

Originally Posted by hasbeen1945
Don’t believe anything you hear. And only half of what you see.
Probably fake news. But if not who cares. Just like Trump, I’m not hiring him as my preacher. I’m hiring him to run the country. Hasbeen

“Live free or die. Death is not the worst of evils.” - General John Stark.
C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
The writer is ".. an adjunct fellow of The Center for American Greatness." That's a really impressive-sounding, meaningless credential.

Mathew 22: 37-39

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
So you believe anonymous sources in the left wing media? Did covid rot your brain?

Oh look.

Two Biden voters don’t like the governor of South Dakota.

LOL

Not even close on that one. Have never voted for a single Democrat in my life.

There are better choices for President, Vice President, and SD governor.

Since you live in South Dakota maybe you can tell us who you would prefer as your governor.

I don't live there anymore, moved a while ago. Still have family there and visit often.

To answer your question, Mark Mickelson or Steven Haugaard both talk the talk and walk the walk. Mickelson could have been governor had he chosen to run a few years ago, but stepped away from politics after six years in the SD House, and Noem was elected.

That makes him even a better choice in my opinion. Politics was his dad's life, but it's not really his.

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
just a hit piece by the liberal press to eliminate a reasonably conservative candidate

Sam......

CRS Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
She has become "just another politician". I could care less about her sex life, but if true, shows a lack of morals while being married.

She has done more than a few things that I do not agree with, and the next election for SD Governor will be a choice of picking the lesser of two evils. I truly hope like he!! she does not run for Governor again and moves on to bigger $$$ and better$$$ political options.

Latest thing more important than who she is sleeping with is the $200,000.00 she cost the state in settling an age discrimination lawsuit. Forced a retirement of a state employee who denied her daughter a real estate appraiser license.

Arcus Venator
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Mickelson , son I guess of the Fudd that would never sign constitutional carry when he was governor in SD ?

Ill bet he walks the walk alright.......

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by sdgunslinger
Mickelson , son I guess of the Fudd that would never sign constitutional carry when he was governor in SD ?

Come on.....who really needs to carry a gun? Really.

I am MAGA.
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S

Who needs a gun when you can call a social worker?… 😜

IC B3

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by CRS
She has become "just another politician". I could care less about her sex life, but if true, shows a lack of morals while being married.

She has done more than a few things that I do not agree with, and the next election for SD Governor will be a choice of picking the lesser of two evils. I truly hope like he!! she does not run for Governor again and moves on to bigger $$$ and better$$$ political options.

Latest thing more important than who she is sleeping with is the $200,000.00 she cost the state in settling an age discrimination lawsuit. Forced a retirement of a state employee who denied her daughter a real estate appraiser license.

you dont suppose that state employee might have had in for the Noems politically or personally and was just wee bit biased ?

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
They did this to Herman Cain and after he withdrew his name from the race it all went away. If he was such a scumbag then why not pursue it? We all know why, well except for a select few.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by CRS

you dont suppose that state employee might have had in for the Noems politically or personally and was just wee bit biased ?

Heavens no!

Makes DeSantis personally killing all those Floridians seem tame in comparison.

I am MAGA.
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

Of course she denies it. BIll Clinton did too.

American Greatness is a pretty reliable website. I don't think they'd publish this unless they were absolutely sure.

Will she sue American Greatness for defamation and libel?

American Greatness is rated as a pro right wing conservative news website https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/american-greatness/as is the owner, publisher, editor and also often opinion contributor, which leads me to believe that he probably has his own political agenda and aspirations that doesn't include certain other Rebublicans, in this instance, apparently Gov. Kristi Noem is one...

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by CRS

A whole $200K?

LOL

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Probably quoting anonymous sources which is standard Communist Democrat MO.

If it were true or false Sin is Sin and lying is done by more Democrats then by any other single source.

I
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I
Who cares?

Donald Trump had lots of extramarital affairs and he was a damned good president.

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by IndyCA35
Who cares?

Donald Trump had lots of extramarital affairs and he was a damned good president.

^^^Biden loving POS^^^

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
The Dummocrats will do/ say anything to distract from Biden's spectacular failures. Even if it means pretending to be a conservative.

"I didn't realize we had so many snipers in this country." by J23
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by IndyCA35
Who cares?

^^^Biden loving POS^^^

This X2. Frickin moron

Page 4 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 11 12

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

197 members (160user, 21, 35, 1936M71, 10Glocks, 22 invisible), 12,204 guests, and 1,082 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,195,230
Posts18,544,036
Members74,060
Most Online21,066
May 26th, 2024

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.