Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 11 of 12 1 2 9 10 11 12
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by BKinSD
Again for those who aren't listening, the NCAA and big business didn't move the needle on the transgender ban. The voters in Sioux Falls moved the needle on that, like it or not.

100%.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
GB1

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by mcclure
The author of the article is not a liberal. I'm pretty sure he's a Desantis guy from what I've read of him.

Noem has done better than most in regard to COVID, but it's a low bar. She has been a letdown in other areas. She's a politician, so I don't expect much, but I wish we had a better option available in South Dakota.

name one governor the last 30 years that SD has had that has EVER done better , or anyone in the stable that is likely to

and no I dont care what she looks like , could be a 275 lb sweathog , as long as she backs the 2nd and keeps us out of covtardville........

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by SBTCO
The author of the article is not a liberal. I'm pretty sure he's a Desantis guy from what I've read of him.

Noem has done better than most in regard to COVID, but it's a low bar. She has been a letdown in other areas. She's a politician, so I don't expect much, but I wish we had a better option available in South Dakota.

Her handling(side stepping) of tranny's playing in women's sports was not good.

Thats the most important issue now in America right?

My wife didn't like Trump's tweet on March 17. 2017 and she she didn't care for some of Melania's purses and shoes so I aint voting for him.

A
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
A
Noem literally gave the NCAA as a reason for rejecting the bill.

Interview with Tucker Carlson.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by deflave

You might wanna read up on that a bit.

That piece of legislation was a piece of schit.

I did, and you're right it was, but she still could have handled it better and just held the line until they came up with something better. Gov. Gianforte here in MT. didn't do much better on the subject either, but yeah, some of the sheit that hits their desks is amazingly stupid and convoluted. I don't think she should be thrown under the bus over it however.

“Some ideas are so stupid that only intellectuals believe them.”
― G. Orwell

"Why can't men kill big game with the same cartridges women and kids use?"
_Eileen Clarke

"Unjust authority confers no obligation of obedience."
- Alexander Hamilton

IC B2

A
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
A
Originally Posted by ribka

My wife didn't like Trump's tweet on March 17. 2017 and she she didn't care for some of Melania's purses and shoes so I aint voting for him.

Honestly, yeah, it's a pretty big deal for conservative politicians to draw the line in regard to the cultural craziness going on right now.

I've voted for Noem unlike most posting here. I'm sure I'll end up voting for her again in once capacity or another. She's better than most.

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Originally Posted by BobBrown
I wanna meet her wearing only her panties

Why would you want to wear her panties?

On his face....it's a superfan thing....duhhhh!......grin

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S

Not at all...and I rather liked those "mean" tweets and my wife and I voted for Trump both times and will again if he runs in '24. The point is that principles mean things. You either stick to them or you don't ( yeah, I know politics is politics and sometime you go with the lesser of two weevils!) but allowing boys in girls sports is BS and just adds another chink in dividing this country and I don't see how not compromising on it would be a bad thing in the big scheme of things.

― G. Orwell

_Eileen Clarke

- Alexander Hamilton

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

Honestly, yeah, it's a pretty big deal for conservative politicians to draw the line in regard to the cultural craziness going on right now.

I've voted for Noem unlike most posting here. I'm sure I'll end up voting for her again in once capacity or another. She's better than most.

She is one of three republicans that are currently worth a fugk.

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by 700LH
The country didn't vote Biden into office they voted Trump out,
Who the dem candidate was wouldn't have mattered,
This is how the left will damage Noem all they can

Figure it out, people.
.........................Ill fix it for ya.......The demCRAPs cheated Biden into office. The demCRAPs cheated Trump out of office.

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger

IC B3

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Noem literally gave the NCAA as a reason for rejecting the bill.

Interview with Tucker Carlson.

That's not what the story says...and again, it was the voters in Sioux Falls, which her imported staff were too inexperienced to recognize and too inept to properly message.

"Miss Jean Louise, stand up. Your father's passin.'"
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by ingwe
I did not read the whole thread, so I dont know if this has been mentioned or not, but Noem is conservative, intelligent, effective, and attractive, plus quite popular. She has hinted at a run for presidency in 24, so the dirt digging and mud slinging is starting early by the left.

Purely the MO of the Democrats. Character assassination is them. Among a lot of other things.

And Lewandowsky is a an aggressively abrasive person.

I’m giving Noem the benefit of the doubt on this.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

Not at all...and I rather liked those "mean" tweets and my wife and I voted for Trump both times and will again if he runs in '24. The point is that principles mean things. You either stick to them or you don't ( yeah, I know politics is politics and sometime you go with the lesser of two weevils!) but allowing boys in girls sports is BS and just adds another chink in dividing this country and I don't see how not compromising on it would be a bad thing in the big scheme of things.

I agree but people in power need to demand that all those schit kicking idiots in the house and senate don’t write like 3rd graders if they want to get real things done.

I cannot fault her on what she did and if that state wants it fixed they can send up some real legal writings. She will sign it.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
She never should have involved herself with Lewandowski, that is a mistake that is on her.

"Miss Jean Louise, stand up. Your father's passin.'"
C
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
C
Notice when someone is working 'for the people' this type of b s. ends up coming out?

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
As an aside, anybody that concerns themselves with a politician that has sexual affairs needs to read some fugkin’ history books.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by deflave

I agree but people in power need to demand that all those schit kicking idiots in the house and senate don’t write like 3rd graders if they want to get real things done.

I cannot fault her on what she did and if that state wants it fixed they can send up some real legal writings. She will sign it.

Hard to disagree with that.
My problem is that I look at your governor and I seethe with jealousy.
I have a man crush on Desantis (sorry dude, you're way down the list!) and wish all gov's would take note. He holds the line, doesn't compromise, uses clear and concise language and eloquently tells everyone to F' off and get off people's backs. Pretty hard to beat.

― G. Orwell

_Eileen Clarke

- Alexander Hamilton

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Desantis is da man but I wouldn’t put it past him to be the one pushing a hit piece like posted in the OP.

LOL

Dude’s a calculated shark. One of the reasons I like him.

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
Another governer that is hot, the one on the TV show Yellowstone.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
The Left’s MO, throw a trash story out there, and then when there’s no proof, the damage is already done.

Page 11 of 12 1 2 9 10 11 12

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

63 members (10gaugemag, 35, 6mmbrfan, 7mm_Loco, 907brass, 9 invisible), 14,028 guests, and 1,120 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,195,229
Posts18,544,001
Members74,060
Most Online21,066
May 26th, 2024

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.