Home

I never have felt the need to tote a 1- quart Nalgene or steel thermos of water every.

****unless, I was trail hiking more than a few miles***

Might shove a mtn dew bottle or nestle water bottle in my back pocket while in a plowed field for a few hours.

Reason I ask: I see people and have for last few years go everywhere with a metal cylinder of liquid. Seems stupid, like a pacifier for a baby. College campus have water fountain in every bldg.
otherwise can humans not go 2 hours without having a sip of something? Catfish live longer than that without water.
We use to head off down into the woods as kids, be gone till almost till dark. Nothing to drink all day.

No

But now that I'm thinking about it, I might start.
Yes.

Never go anywhere with out a half gallon jug somewhere.

Sometimes two.

Used to use an Igloo or Rubbermaid water jug but usually use a Tal half gallon jug that WallMarts sells.
One quart??

Thats almost some water.
Wife brings[my] 32oz yeti full of well ice-water to work everyday.

After 35 years she isn't much on muni water.

She totes it back home near full every evening.
Yep
This one got a whole gallion in a strappy thingy

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
If I lived somewhere near abundant drinking water....I wouldn't carry as much around with me.

Town water is fine for drinking.

I dont live in a place with abundant drinking water though. Or any water.
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Yes.

Sometimes two.

Used to use an Igloo or Rubbermaid water jug but usually use a Tal half gallon jug that WallMarts sells.

Ok yeah

Youre doing farm stuff. I get it

But i dont think Missy the mass comm major is going to dehydrate between the science bldg and the library
Does my bladder count?
Yeah it's different when you live in MontanEE , I've always said that
I have a buddy who brings a quart insulated bottle of water everywhere we go. In 20 plus years I’ve never seen him drink any.
Then there’s the douche flute and yeti cup coffee people
Boys on my work crew used to call me a camel. Never came down off the rood till about noon.

But that’s me.

Frankly

Water sucks
Slumlord - I think a bubba-mug would change your life
We carry a water jug in the truck while deer hunting, mainly to wash up before heading to the stand and for clean up after gutting. Other than that no, no water jugs carried anywhere.
And then....

There’s Pikachu Girl

Not sure where the water bottle is....but

Originally Posted by slumlord
Yes.

Sometimes two.

Ok yeah

Youre doing farm stuff. I get it

But i dont think Missy the mass comm major is going to dehydrate between the science bldg and the library

Yeah, back when I used to spend time in town, the water fountain or faucet was a great invention.

Hell...you could use your hands to gather the water and drink it that way.

But I still would have some water in the pickup in case I needed to runnoft.
And then....

There’s Pikachu Girl

She looks like she needs an emotional support canteen.
Originally Posted by ol_mike
Slumlord - I think a bubba-mug would change your life

I have one

Like 80oz

I take it on cruise ships. With my own lipton tea bags and 5 lbs of sugar. Make my own sweet tea. I blow up their hot water thingy. No hot water for the crumpet fàgs

Idiots from Indonesia think everyone likes unsweetened rosemary tea.

....barf
It’s really rare for me to carry any water at all when I’m out climbing and hiking. I often go long and hard too. I’m pretty much a minimalist and don’t carry much of nothin’.
Boys on my work crew used to call me a camel. Never came down off the rood till about noon.

But that’s me.

Frankly

Water sucks

I have a friend like that.

Rarely drinks any water.

We will be out fighting fire or something....I will drink a gallon and a half. He might have a couple 500 ml bottles.
In the Arizona desert its always a good idea to have some water on hand.
yes but by vessel i mean quart and by water i mean vodka
Originally Posted by rem141r
yes but by vessel i mean quart and by water i mean vodka

[Linked Image from c.tenor.com]
Slumlord,

Outside of the utility that is a person working outside, it is 100% virtue signaling.

The latest trend is to use drinking fountain agains and carry your own non-disposable receptacle.

Aluminum packaged water is all the Vogue these days too. LOL
My most prized possession is a stainless thermos my dad gave me when I was 15-16.

I may post pics, if it can be photographed.
What virtue are they signaling?

That they’re saying the world by not using a one time use water bottle that ends up in the ocean.
Originally Posted by Cheesy

That they’re saying the world by not using a one time use water bottle that ends up in the ocean.

People never heard of burn barrels.
No I don't. The college kids here all do though. Maybe they read the kidney stone thread?
Water is not the first choice of something to drink, i just keep thinking that fish fornicate in that liquid.
I carry a gallon in the truck all the time, for the dog or to wash up a bit.
Never carried water, except as a teenager. I was hired to drive a tractor for neighboring farmers. It was often very hot, so there was a gallon or so in a jug on the tractor.
I'm walking around the house carrying this bad boy now!!!!!

Meh. I drink a lot less now that my brother explained to me how the wastewater treatment place does things. I was born and raised in the country with well water.

He tells me the water that comes out of my tap now, used to be in someone's toilet? Fug that lol
Originally Posted by mjbgalt
Meh. I drink a lot less now that my brother explained to me how the wastewater treatment place does things. I was born and raised in the country with well water.

He tells me the water that comes out of my tap now, used to be in someone's toilet? Fug that lol

I see; as opposed to coming out of someone's septic tank.

I’m helping the earth.

I’m not a dirty plastic bottle user.
Well I do like my pewpwater to be filtered by dead leaves and dirt and rocks and someone's buried pets...
Originally Posted by NVhntr

I see; as opposed to coming out of someone's septic tank.

Yes. Lol if I am ignorant of it I guess it tastes better?
Seems silly. When I was young nobody carried around water like today, and we didn't die.
Originally Posted by deflave
My most prized possession is a stainless thermos my dad gave me when I was 15-16.

I may post pics, if it can be photographed.

Those old school stainless Thermos are bullet proof. Post a picture.

In Bobbi Brown’s case, every dude he walks past is a source of hydration.

LOL

🦫
If I'm out scouting or hiking I usually do carry a Nalgene or at least 12 once bottle. I may not drink it, but I'd rather have it and not need it as opposed to the alternative.
If I'm actually hunting, I've almost always have a small thermos of coffee that fits perfectly in my fanny pack to warm me up.
We use to head off down into the woods as kids, be gone till almost till dark. Nothing to drink all day.

We’d just drink out of the creek or somebody’s water hose or whatever was handy.
Originally Posted by AZmark

Brother, you ain't kidding! Same in the California deserts. The Mojave desert, Death Valley, etc., are very unforgiving of ignorant people who wander around out in that harsh country. smile

L.W.
I take two 16 oz bottles of flavored water from either Aldi or Walmart with me in the truck when I leave the house everyday. Only in an effort to drink more water.

I never have felt the need to tote a 1- quart Nalgene or steel thermos of water every.

Might shove a mtn dew bottle or nestle water bottle in my back pocket while in a plowed field for a few hours.

Reason I ask: I see people and have for last few years go everywhere with a metal cylinder of liquid. Seems stupid, like a pacifier for a baby. College campus have water fountain in every bldg.
otherwise can humans not go 2 hours without having a sip of something? Catfish live longer than that without water.

Might catch the covid from the fountain.

You just now finding that out?
When I was young I never even thought about water(I do live in what amounts to a swamp) but getting older seems to require more water so if I'm going to be out of the house or travel for any time I take a cooler with several bottles of water. I don't "nurse" a bottle, get it out and drink it down. When I was still working I would be forced to appear at the office in the capital city at times and noticed that the sales chicks would carry a bottle of water around, never see them drink any? The office had very nice water fountains that worked just fine, I'll bet that water in the bottle came from the same tap.
Well yeah. I never lived in a city before...just drank from our well. I admit I was a little slow on that one lol

Just never stopped to wonder what was attached at the other end of the spigot before I guess...

And this was years ago
Used to carry a gallon glass jug filled with ice and water, wrapped in newspaper and sacked in a Big Star bag when chopping cotton, then when I hit concrete work 5 gallon Igloo. I sweat a lot, and heat stroke is a thing...

I tote a 5 gallon to the farm when I go up, I drink half a gallon of coffee a day if that counts.

True. Things can go south way fast in the desert. Long, long ago I spent all day hiking outside tucson. Up hill a lot. I drank 7 quarts that day. I got back to the truck and I was messed up. My lips were numb and I was feeling very, very bad. I stopped at a ranch and the guy comes to the door and could not speak English. I said "agua" (only Spanish I knew) and he obliged.
Yes.
I won't drink outside water sources with out treatment, unless I can immediately trace the source. Giardia, ag runoff, and septic seepage don't agree with me.
When working, I’d always have a 5gallon cooler of ice water on the back of the truck, but never saw a need to pack it around with me.
It’s a canvas to put acab,blm,and rainbow stickers on.

Originally Posted by rickt300
I carry a gallon in the truck all the time, for the dog or to wash up a bit.

I carry two liters for the same reason in old coke/mountain dew/dr pepper bottles.

Seems stupid, like a pacifier for a baby.

Yup - it's stupid, and it's gay.

The only thing gayer is drinking Fiji.
I carried a stainless 2 quart insulated jug every day to work for "ever", all year. Put a healthy amount of ice cubes in each morning then top off.

Now, I never leave home without water, but not that big jug. I refill those disgusting pint plastic water bottles with drinkable well water.
Watched my nephew's daughter play soccer a few years back. They'd run around for 5 minutes and stop and drink water. Very odd. Truly raising snowflakes.
Warm/hot weather I always have a cooler full of cold water. Stainless jugs, refill in the evening, leave in fridge overnight.

I drink a lot of water and hate to be thirsty.

Obviously if I worked in town it would be a non-issue.

Call me fuuckin' Aquaman....lol

As we speak bruh...

#toiling

[Linked Image from hosting.photobucket.com]

I carry a gallon in my wife's car, 3 gallons in the Tacoma and 5 gallons in the Tundra plus some water in bottles.

Hunting Eastern Oregon, I carry at least one quart and have some empty Platy bottles to fill up if I want more. In western Oregon I carry a platy and a filter straw.
I always have a couple flax water bags draped across the bumper of the ol Desoto…..
I drink a lot of water and always have bottled water close by if not in hand. Staying properly hydrated is not the mark of a snowflake it’s just smart. 😉
One of my pet peeves. My wife and sons can't do a ten minute car ride without bringing at least one beverage.
Originally Posted by OldHat
I won't drink outside water sources with out treatment, unless I can immediately trace the source. Giardia, ag runoff, and septic seepage don't agree with me.

There’s an artesian well on the main road to town.

Always a colored there filling up gallon jugs of water.

White folks get water for their fishing minnows. Says it keeps em alive longer.

Free flowin. Guess it’s been there since moby dick was a minnow.

Got s funky smell, tastes good though. Just like the lord made it.

Everybody on this side the county got water from it after Katrina. Nobody at the rural water service was smart enough to put gensets at Wells and towers.

I drink water from the faucet at work. Fill up the community orange cooler. Ask even ask who fills it up. Prolly better that way.
Refuse to go on a golf cart ride around the neighborhood without my tumbler with 1 or 2 beers in it. Water? Hell no! cool
It’s all that cheap Chinese feed every body crazy about throwing the soy sauce on it loaded with sodium
If God wanted us to drink water, he wouldn’t have gave us beer.

yes

bring Xtra water for UR self............

and

of course UR ride back home

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Originally Posted by Leanwolf

Brother, you ain't kidding! Same in the California deserts. The Mojave desert, Death Valley, etc., are very unforgiving of ignorant people who wander around out in that harsh country. smile

L.W.

depending on where i am going in the desert, i sometimes have ten gallons of drinking water in the truck.
my wife cleaned out the truck the other day, and switching out five or so or those military two quart flex canteens.
a gallon of water is about 7-8 pounds, if you are stuck out 20miles or so you burn through it pretty quick. sorry to say i have been
in those situations, i carry a lot of water.
the other part is much of the state in the desert is considered to have hard water, just real special on your kidneys.
living in north central arizona most of my life, we use to transport drinking water with us when visiting phoenix. no kidney stones that way.
a rule of thumb is if you are not peeing regularly in the heat, you ain't drinking enough, it should be semi clear pee, too.
Originally Posted by Leanwolf

Brother, you ain't kidding! Same in the California deserts. The Mojave desert, Death Valley, etc., are very unforgiving of ignorant people who wander around out in that harsh country. :)L.W.

Always carry drinking water whether in the truck, on the gator, on horseback or walking. You can wash up at the stock tanks but an ice chest full of drinking water is never a bad thing to have. Broke down in the gator once, about two miles from the truck. Had to walk back and my black lab never would have made it without water. Had to walk on the shady side of the wash and stop every 100 yards per so. He got pretty hot.
Originally Posted by TheKid
I always have a couple flax water bags draped across the bumper of the ol Desoto…..

when i worked for the state highway department as a kid, we were issued those bags to hang on the front of the work truck before we headed out on the desert. i drained one or more just about every day

When I worked, we had people that always had a mug of coffee or a bottle of pop anywhere they went. I never understood how anybody could drink that much of anything. My girls always have a water bottle, just like you mentioned, but I have to admit it's better than other things they could be hooked on. I think it started as a symbol of caring about the environment by not using plastic, and then became a habit for many.

#dontseethisinthecity
There is still plenty time for

“Lemme tell u sompthin mister, I do concrete work”

Blah blah blah fuggin blah

This has to do with college kids and metal water bottles and them being in purely climate controlled environments

Has nothing to do with someone dropping out of homeschool in 8th grade having to lay blocks and making a living by the sweat of their brow.
lmao
I always make sure I have a daily water source in a variety of containers. It seems I go thru a lot of water jugs as they get banged up in the farming and logging equipment.

I am especially fond of the spring water on the farm. Hardly any taste to it and safe as I have it tested yearly. Some of the neighbors come by and fill up containers. [Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]
Youngsters be saving the planet from disposable plastic.
Originally Posted by jackmountain
If God wanted us to drink water, he wouldn’t have gave us beer.

You truly are a wise man. You should write a book.
Originally Posted by roundoak
I always make sure I have a daily water source in a variety of containers. It seems I go thru a lot of water jugs as they get banged up in the farming and logging equipment.

I am especially fond of the spring water on the farm. Hardly any taste to it and safe as I have it tested yearly. Some of the neighbors come by and fill up containers. [Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

That makes me thirsty!
You wonder how in the world the early pioneers made it across the big western areas. They must of got used to drinking some pretty bad water!

This has to do with college kids and metal water bottles and them being in purely climate controlled environments

Has nothing to do with someone dropping out of homeschool in 8th grade having to lay blocks and making a living by the sweat of their brow.

This is the campfire. There is no telling where the conversations may go.
Worked on a farm in high school. We had one of those big yellow igloo water cans with a big block of ice in it.
And one tin cup. and everybody - white, black, mexican, texican - drank out of that one cup. You'd think today's snowflakes would embrace such an "inclusive" concept.
But I seriously doubt it.
Originally Posted by JeffyD
Worked on a farm in high school. We had one of those big yellow igloo water cans with a big block of ice in it.
And one tin cup. and everybody - white, black, mexican, texican - drank out of that one cup. You'd think today's snowflakes would embrace such an "inclusive" concept.

Must have been pre-COVID.
Wish I could figure out how to leave it in my truck in the winter and not have it freeze.
Water?

Never drink the stuff.
I have a couple big metal insulated water containers but I keep them at work or in the truck when hunting. The wife can't go anywhere without water though, feels parched if she doesn't have a drink every 15 minutes seems like.

I think there's a couple reasons for the popularity, especially among women. One was already mentioned, saving the planet nonsense. Second is fitness/excercise virtue signaling...they figure if they wear leggings and carry a water bottle, people will assume they are on their way to/from the gym and are like,all super healthy and stuff. I think the yoga craze started that.

Also, people (again mostly women) heard that you needed to drink 8-10 glasses of water a day, and I'm pretty sure someone said it would make you skinny. 9 out of 10 women would eat white dogsheitt if someone told them it would make them skinny. The rest is fashion- its fashionable to carry a water container (set to change in type and color, just like clothes) and god forbid your average female is missing an essential fashion accessory. I think that covers it.
Originally Posted by xxclaro
9 out of 10 women would eat white dogsheitt if someone told them it would make them skinny. The rest is fashion- its fashionable to carry a water container (set to change in type and color, just like clothes) and god forbid your average female is missing an essential fashion accessory. I think that covers it.

Lock the thread no further discussion necessary. xxclaro has hammered this one square on the head!
i think the average guy needs about a gallon to a gallon and a half per day in arizona in the summer in the heat just to maintainl you work it out if you are 20miles out in the desert.
i have some gallon antifreeze jugs sporting a hand weaved coverings some of the wetbacks were using to cross the line. hey they worked, didn't find any skeletons.
Originally Posted by OldHat
You wonder how in the world the early pioneers made it across the big western areas. They must of got used to drinking some pretty bad water!

A lot of them died of dysentery, too. Bad water will do that to a feller. wink

L.W.
Originally Posted by JeffyD

You watched cool hand Luke on AMC last night and just made that scheit up. Admit it.
I’ll admit, the wife keeps a couple dasani’s and a couple Gatorade’s in the refrigerated console in the land cruiser. She explicitly told me no beer in there though. Soooo [bleep] hateful sometimes.
Didn't read the whole thread, but a more pertinent question than that posed by the OP could be, why is Slummy snapping pics of college gals without their knowledge? Creeper....😂

I am in Montana as we speak. If I understand it correctly, it’s ok that I have a five gallon Igloo of ice water in the back of the Jeep, right? At least as long as I am in Montana?
Yes
But you dont need thirst quinchment while sitting in Art class like Pikachu girl
A grand total of 50 minutes before you could get to a water fountain.
Picka whatever gal got bigger problems than dehydration. She got some dude in a crown vic putting her picture on the innanets. And she ain’t gettin’ paid. Her situational awareness must be schit...😂

For the record, I agree with you.
Just hangin out at campus

The high schools are out on fall break.

This is the only game right now
Is this a dude?

Predators gonna predate....😂

(Just bustin ya chops.😁)
Is this a dude?

It wants to be...
It has a gunt

and shît kickers

It has a gunt

and shît kickers

what's a gunt? though I can just about guess looking at the pic.
Is this a dude?

No but it has a clit bigger than the average penis in length
Girl I went to school with was called smelly Kelly ass belly.
I always have a dozen bottles of water, or so (18 ozs per) in the truck or SUV or trunk. More if we're traveling. A case of 40 usually. And even when I fly I carry a big 36 ounce empty bottle that I fill before boarding once I get through TSA Pre.

Water is important to me. Water is life.
Originally Posted by 1911a1
It has a gunt

and shît kickers

Front butts

FUPA

fat upper public area
Originally Posted by SCRooster
I always have a dozen bottles of water, or so (18 ozs per) in the truck or SUV or trunk. More if we're traveling. A case of 40 usually. And even when I fly I carry a big 36 ounce empty bottle that I fill before boarding once I get through TSA Pre.

Water is important to me. Water is life.

Me too, I buy the 36 ct Aldi spring water. And have S Pelligrino in my little fridge I installed and built within my 10ft long entertainment center in the bedroom.

But I don’t tote it around in a $48 metal cylinder like a set of dog tags attached to me building to building.

I can usually go 4-6 hours without the need for a drink of anything. Even while doing yard work or farm work.
Originally Posted by 1911a1
It has a gunt

and shît kickers

Front butts

FUPA

fat upper public area

Puscow.
I carry something large everywhere, but it's not a vessel.
Always have water in the vehicle as the dogs need a lot. Today they ate snow wherever the drifts still had not melted. If in the mountains a creek is good enough for them. I have a bottle or 2 for myself, Dr said I need to drink more water.
I usually have a gallon or so in the truck.
If I'm going somewhere I'll have a cup
of coffee or water or both.
Never thought of it as a fashion statement though

Whenever I think of having to drink from a public
fountain, I'm reminded of these " homeless " people
or these stinky B.O. hoodrats hanging their unwashed
cabeza over the fountain I'm about to drink water from.
Or the time at this public library when the man
was rinsing off the catheter he just pulled from his
urethra in the sink I needed to use after he got through
( and me with no bleach to slosh around)
I guess this thread’s done

Since it’s become a “ hey i like water too, I carry a jug around for my emotional support kangaroo”

Me and mildred carry canvas sacks on our stutz bearcat
Do you guys over east carry an emergency bottle of cheap booze under the seat in case of emergency?
Do you guys over east carry an emergency bottle of cheap booze under the seat in case of emergency?

No, we have liquor stores about every 3 miles.

Cept for that long 8 mile stretch between the house and that first one.

But I should answer: I keep booze with me, I take it on the plane after TSA pre, my pointer dogs need it for their sandpaper tongues, my uncle knew Jim Tom and Popcorn

I have a few flasks available at arms reach most times. I like to carry one at funerals. Widow be crying, here take a pull of this. Instant cheer up medicine ~ Sometimes it’s hard to get my flask back from the death grip they have on it.

🦫

Wouldn't recommend that approach here.

Everyone that works away from tap water carries a cooler or similar, those that don't generally don't do it a second time.
Its a large stainless sign of "i care this much" about the planet and if you don't have one then you don't lol.

Can be seen entering planet fitness with yoga pants, an ass that looks like the surface of Mars, swinging their coexist yeti growler, their "running" hokas and sports bra. And that's the "men" 😆
Don't carry water around.
I drink it. 16-20oz bottle is what I need if I need a drink.
Open, slug it down, pitch it.

But, I am a Yet I coffee drinker.
Would have never bought one of them, had a knick off tgat was fine.
Then my wife was given one by a vendor. It's better than a knock off,
And I sip my second coffee at work. Rinse and fill at the water cooler.
Slug down a mug full, refill and take it back to the machine.

Virtue signalling?

Most people don't assume I'm a highly tuned athlete.
[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]
I take a couple of meds that keeps my mouth dry. Before the meds, I never hauled water in the console. I do now.

...and yes, it is a YETI. Only because they are a quality product and fits the cup holder well.
Originally Posted by MARCEL
Its a large stainless sign of "i care this much" about the planet and if you don't have one then you don't lol.

Can be seen entering planet fitness with yoga pants, an ass that looks like the surface of Mars, swinging their coexist yeti growler, their "running" hokas and sports bra. And that's the "men" 😆

I carried this today whilst I was shovelling and working around town...it was nearby when I was ankle deep in the bottom of a storm water drain as well.

I must be virtue signalling too.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by SamOlson
Warm/hot weather I always have a cooler full of cold water. Stainless jugs, refill in the evening, leave in fridge overnight.

I drink a lot of water and hate to be thirsty.

Obviously if I worked in town it would be a non-issue.

Call me fuuckin' Aquaman....lol

As we speak bruh...

#toiling

[Linked Image from hosting.photobucket.com]

My daughter gave me one for my birthday...one litre of ice holding awesomeness.

Ah I see...kids at Uni aren't allowed to carry a cool drink of water, silly me. And here I was thinking that having a ready handy drink in lecture would be a good thing, you know...so they can be comfortable and attentive whilst they endeavour to better themselves.

And as for them not looking ripped and magnificent, pretty hard when they are trying to make ends meet and buy cheap crap food to get by.

At least they aren't sitting on their bums and not having a go.

My daughter just said "get fucked...he is a bloody dickhead, it's just a metal bottle".

She is currently in her fourth year at University.
Out hunting on foot a, couple of sandwiches, an apple, a handful of Bit o and the thermos of coffee. Where I hunted there were several springs up near the head of that flowed year round. Nothing like climbing s ridge and watching the sun come up with cup of coffee.
steel water bottles are the new venti whipped frappe a la soy pumpkin spice made with only coffee beans that have been ethically processed by a free range monkey's digestive system who are followed around by migrant Haitians who pick up and lick off the organically processed beans.
I always have my 30 oz Tumbler with ice water in it in my truck. I keep a few bottles of water in the rear door to refill it should the need arise.
So, this is where we're at in life?
Sitting on the internet, posting pics of unknowing youth and judging them for carrying a supply of good water.

Aint you something..
F it lmao
I've carried stainless steel water bottles for years. Uninsulated kind though with the screw off tops. Plastic aren't durable enough and eventually get holes and leak. I haven't understood the trend of carrying around a half gallon or more of water if you don't drink it though, but then again there are lots of trends I don't understand.
I have pack muled alot of water on this rock.
Alot.....

Like 3 4qts
2 1 qts
128 oz camel back in the A pack.

Enough to last a min of 72 to 96 hrs.

Now that I dont have to do that anymore.
I carry 2 16 oz bottles in my daypack for hunting
And have 2 bottles in the truck.

I have access to water justabout any other time I want it now.
And don't have to carry gallons of it anymore until resupply or a constantly available source is around.

Water containers are virtue signaling Captain planet stuff for the most part.

Have any of you tried King Faud royal douchebag water???
😄😄😄😄😄
now my banged up and well scratched steel Stanley coffee thermos.....that sucker has virtues that I admire!
I’ll check those out next time i go to the Academy’s.

Gallon size.

I can load up a jug of Milo’s Yellow label Sweet tea.

Haul to work…..

Do you put ice in it also?

Do the death rattle every time you take a pull, so everyone stops and looks….
I carry a 25oz Stanley stainless steel water bottle most of the time.
Originally Posted by OldmanoftheSea
now my banged up and well scratched steel Stanley coffee thermos.....that sucker has virtues that I admire!

You mean those that came in the Fall Guy lunch boxes?

Had one in elementary.

Dropped it.

Glass busted in the inside.

Shoulda kept it. eBay fodder for Lee majors collectors.
Yep, depends on what I am doing. Sometimes it’s a cooler with water bottles. I a stainless steel jug from Costco that holds 1.05 gallons and fill a metal bottle from it. It won’t break…

Dehydration isn’t fun…
Originally Posted by ar15a292f

Tactical offside belt holster?
I keep water around me in all types of containers... but I'm a concrete guy in arizona... cause I couldn't finish the 8th grade...

When I worked at a major medical college, ya the students had water containers they could fill at water stations... buy a container once or buy daily bottled water, no brainer.

I understand water is an afterthought in many areas, but here it's best to be prepared and not a joke.

Kent
I carry water in bottles in the truck doors. When I was young and walked and hunted half a day I didn't carry any.
With the corona scare going on in schools, the water fountains have been shut down.

You have to bring a bottle to fill if you want some water to drink.

And you should. The US is chronically dehydrated.

Only on the days I'm in the chopper - put a couple of bottles of H2O in the chilled compartment in the cab; sometimes I don't even use them at all, other times maybe just one..

I always take a 30 oz stainless insulated tumbler with 1/3 crushed ice / 2/3 water anytime I'm going to be away from a readily available potable water source for any length of time.

For shorter trips I keep a couple of empty commercial 20 oz plastic water bottles in our fridge freezer with about 1/3 frozen water and add tap water to the top when ready to use.
always keep a gallon in the truck for the dogs
Originally Posted by JSTUART
Originally Posted by MARCEL

I carried this today whilst I was shovelling and working around town...it was nearby when I was ankle deep in the bottom of a storm water drain as well.

I must be virtue signalling too.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

You may not be virtue signaling but you totally missed the point of this thread.

Take a 24 oz. water bottle with me every time my truck leaves the driveway.

Gotta have water to wash down the fast food I get at the drive up for lunch.

Don't drink pop or sweet drinks. Occasionally unsweetened ice tea.

Also always carry a gallon of antifreeze in the truck 'case of over heating.

Gotta "be prepared"

Virgil B.
Yes !
32oz black coffee in am & normal guy liquid in the PM !
That said, I just spent a serious $hit ton of $$$$ on water.

Had a new well drilled yesterday - 208 feet !
WTF kind of thread is this?!! Another slumlord classic.

If you don't carry water on you 24/7 you run the risk of being caught in a traffic jam or the schitter at work without the ingredients needed to reconstitute your freeze dried whiskey!
Originally Posted by BigDave39355
Originally Posted by ar15a292f

Tactical offside belt holster?

Lol 😂 open carry in my left hand 🖐
Don't carry one, carried in one. Because of a rare childhood disease I must live in a large vessel of water.
I made it all the way till 4:10 pm yesterday without something to drink or eat.
Food and liquids 8pm wednesday evening

on/off the tractor, taking care of dogs, running my daughter to school, me going to a doctor appt, getting a lab draw, going to get groceries

Got myself an orange Fanta

GTG

No suckie bottle all day long like a baby bird needing a drinkie poo every 20 mins
Must be one of those reptile people like HRC.
Hey slum,

Watching that douche bag prosecutor in Kenosha reminded me of your thread.

LOL

I know half these retards couldn’t grasp what you were talking about but that dude summed it up pretty well.
Originally Posted by Cheesy

The Ganges and Yangtze rivers are the most polluted in the world and plastic bottles make up an extra large share of it.

[Linked Image from maritime-executive.com]
Originally Posted by xxclaro

I think there's a couple reasons for the popularity, especially among women. One was already mentioned, saving the planet nonsense. Second is fitness/excercise virtue signaling...they figure if they wear leggings and carry a water bottle, people will assume they are on their way to/from the gym and are like,all super healthy and stuff. I think the yoga craze started that.

Also, people (again mostly women) heard that you needed to drink 8-10 glasses of water a day, and I'm pretty sure someone said it would make you skinny. 9 out of 10 women would eat white dogsheitt if someone told them it would make them skinny. The rest is fashion- its fashionable to carry a water container (set to change in type and color, just like clothes) and god forbid your average female is missing an essential fashion accessory. I think that covers it.

Yep. It’s kinda like the dumbass DemoRat’s that wear their Corona Mask everyday and everywhere.
Even in their car when driving around by themselves. 🤪

I keep a case of bottled water in the truck. Drink a bottle when I’m thirsty. Or drink an extra before I go fix fence. Or get in the tractor.

But as to Slum’s point of this thread, it’s mostly just virtue signaling by young dumbasses.
Never saw anyone do that back when I was in College.
If someone was carrying a drink, it was a can of Coke or a Big Gulp.
And like Slum mentioned, when we were kids, we spent all day hunting or fishing, or when we were kids playing football or baseball without carrying any water.
Somehow Eldon and Margaret traveling Route 66 with canvas bags of water hanging off their Metropolitan Nash in rural New Mexico is relatable to douchebags with Nalgene carabiner bottles in a modern municipal bldg.

Do they also carry their own personal vessels to pee in?
I am the large vessel of water.
Been up since 5 am and pissed twice today.

Always been like that.
Damn near fall asleep taking a whiz.......stand too long streaming LOL

Took a bud turkey hunting, dixie cup bladder, think the dude had to kill the poison ivy every 100 yards.
Somehow Eldon and Margaret traveling Route 66 with canvas bags of water hanging off their Metropolitan Nash in rural New Mexico is relatable to douchebags with Nalgene carabiner bottles in a modern municipal bldg.

Do they also carry their own personal vessels to pee in?

Does a salad shooter count 🤣
And then....

There’s Pikachu Girl

And it could be that girl cast a ballot. If so, hope it was GOP
Originally Posted by JSTUART

My daughter just said "get fucked...he is a bloody dickhead, it's just a metal bottle".

She is currently in her fourth year at University.

I love your daughter. Not in a creeper slumlord in the free candy van way though.
This one got a whole gallion in a strappy thingy

Gotta have something to wash down all that Soma... it is a Brave New World after all.

--------------------------------------------

What Is Soma?

Even in the seemingly perfect society of Aldous Huxley's Brave New World, people still have bad days. Maybe a lower-caste person fails to show the proper respect, or someone lusts after another, only to be rejected. In those cases where life deals someone a little bit of unhappiness, citizens of the World State know that they can always turn to Soma, which is the recreational drug of choice in the novel.

From the sounds of it, Soma is quite the wonder drug. It's described as being able to give people vacations that rival a holiday on the other side of the moon, and yet the user WOKE up completely normal, without any sort of hangover or other side effect. It's a perfect symbol of escapism overtaking society in Brave New World.
Updated pikachu girl

I don’t see a water bottle, maybe she’s a grad student and wised up. Realized there are water fountains on every hallway.
Updated pikachu girl

I don’t see a water bottle, maybe she’s a grad student and wised up. Realized there are water fountains on every hallway.

Not a grade schooler?
K-Pop playing on those Beats by Dre headphones. You know it.
Originally Posted by 10gaugemag
Updated pikachu girl

Not a grade schooler?

Nah

State University
Wow!
© 24hourcampfire