Home
Posted By: Fireball2 Did any here escape covid? - 04/18/22
I remember hearing "We're all gunna get it". Did we?
Posted By: mjbgalt Re: Did any here escape covid? - 04/18/22
Nope. I even had my antibodies checked because I was sure I had it. Negative. And I worked directly with the public the whole time.
Roy, our daughter, son in law, and son did.

My doctor thought I had it when our son did.
I think I had it way back before it was supposedly even here. Came down with the flu but fever and headache along with fatigue lingered longer than normal.
That’s the only “evidence” I have that it may have been Covid.

No shots and no sickness since then
Originally Posted by Certifiable
I think I had it way back before it was supposedly even here. Came down with the flu but fever and headache along with fatigue lingered longer than normal.

Same here. Sure I had it in Feb 2020. Called my doctor and he told me to stay home and take 10 days off work. Never got that kind of advice for the flu.

But the gubmint and MSM all said it wasn’t in Canada then. Of course, now we know that’s not true.
I had it three times and was one of the first to have a documented case in the Carolinas when I contracted it while on a project in Miller's Creek, NC in January of 2020.

Was later told patient zero in that area was on the U.S. Olympic ski team and she had just returned from practicing in China to her home in Miller's Creek, near Boone.

Lost all sense of taste and smell which is what triggered a later antibodies test in March of 2020 which proved it had indeed been Covid.

Got a second variation in August of 2020 after visiting with the grandkids in Florida.

Got my third and final strain when my youngest Son came home with it last Thanksgiving after a trip up to our hunting club in Michigan where he had spent some time with friends at the Michigan-Ohio State football game where apparently everyone in attendance caught it.

I remain a Pure Blood. Have always refused the vaccine.

All three were fairly rough for me .... got the Monoclonal thing on the third one which I found to be absolutely amazing. Almost instant cure. Then they cancelled monoclonal antibodies.

Why?

Watch the Water:

https://rumble.com/v10miez-world-premiere-watch-the-water.html

Antivenom IS monoclonal antibodies.

The FDA and CDC are evil. Watch the video above .... why does antivenom work against Covid?

How is the population being poisoned by snake venom?
Posted By: Redneck Re: Did any here escape covid? - 04/18/22
Originally Posted by Fireball2
I had it - zero symptoms.. Wife had it, now has lung issues - 95% sure as the result of the Pfizer booster... Mayo appt., on May 5th.. Surgery might be last option. Takes her over a minute just to climb a simple stairway...
Posted By: bbassi Re: Did any here escape covid? - 04/18/22
No one in this extended family has had it yet. Knock on wood.
Never got it, no jab.
No hokey-pokey for me. No covid either.

Guess it's my clean living lifestyle.

Well, that - and my propensity to be antisocial. whistle
Posted By: hanco Re: Did any here escape covid? - 04/18/22
Oldest girl and hubby got it, son, daughter in law, two boys got it. Middle child, the ICU nurse, never caught it. Wifey and I never got it. I only know a few people that got Commied
Posted By: skeen Re: Did any here escape covid? - 04/18/22
As far as I know, I've not had it.

Sure, I've woke up some mornings feeling sh*ttier than others, but my first instinct was never to run get a Covid test.
No vaccines, no mask and no covid. Maybe just lucky. I did have ivermectin on hand just in case.
Posted By: Esox357 Re: Did any here escape covid? - 04/18/22
Exposed several times, never confirmed. I got sick for a week in November which caused labored breathing, tiredness, and felt like i was going to pass out. It was before they came out and claimed the pandemic in February. No poison shot for me.
Going to walk in clinic this AM to see. Both of us have been coughing for some time. Wife is bad today.
Went to walk in clinic, was tested and had blood work, chest X-ray. Found I have pneumonia. No cover. Great! MTG
Posted By: ol_mike Re: Did any here escape covid? - 04/18/22
Nope, had swine-flu back in 09, that supposedly gives me natural illuminati.
So far so good.
Wife and I escaped the flu, only wore masks under extreme duress...but lots of hand washing, son and daughter in law and 2 young grandsons escaped, daughter in law worked covid ICU for 10 months last year. I know nothing of medical infectious disease, but suspect it has a lot to do with this county having 6.9 people per sq mile.
Posted By: arky65 Re: Did any here escape covid? - 04/18/22
So, far, no Covid, no shots, no mask except where absolutely could no avoid it, (doctor's offices). Living in small town, rural SW Arkansas, may have helped, very few cases here.
So far, I've yet to have it. My kids did at different times. Said they'd had worse colds.
Posted By: 160user Re: Did any here escape covid? - 04/18/22
It seems that my daily whiskey regiment has protected me well. No Covid here.
Posted By: pullit Re: Did any here escape covid? - 04/18/22
I got it, but never lost taste or smell. it was about like a cold for 2 days.
Posted By: SCgman1 Re: Did any here escape covid? - 04/18/22
My 93 yo mom survived it last year.......well she tested positive for it......after an in-home care provider brought it to the house.....68 to sis tested positive as well, said she did feel sick....both had gotten the Pfizer vaccine.....

Both are fine.....

I've had the vaccine.......I've yet to get covid.
We "escaped" it. Had 14 people at the house for Christmas dinner and within a few days after five tested positive including our son and his better half who were staying with us. Then we had a couple of friends from FL staying at the house right after that for four days, and they tested positive when they got back home. So there's no doubt we were exposed but the wife had zero symptoms and I had what felt like a minor cold for a couple days.
Posted By: Sako Re: Did any here escape covid? - 04/18/22
No one in our family even extended) ever got it. However, I did know a couple of people who did and even lost a friend from it
My wife and I are covid free. We don't really go anywhere with a lot of people though.
Posted By: joken2 Re: Did any here escape covid? - 04/18/22

I'm in my mid 70s and my wife will be 70 this year. I have some of the health issues that allegedly was supposed to make me especially susceptible. So far neither my wife nor I have had it that we know of. If we have it was so mild it wasn't any worse and didn't last any longer than a typical everyday cold.

Neither of us have had any of the Corona virus vaccines, we only wore face masks when mandatory to enter store to shop, Dr. office, etc., and then pulled them down as often as possible and we went every place we normally do (that was open).

None of our 3 grown kids or our 6 grand kids have had it that they know of, either. A couple of times grand kids were suspected of having been exposed and sent home from school but test all came back negative for any of the Covid variants.
My wife and I never got it . Are kids all got it and their kids too! Just a little like the flue.
Nope goot it, it helped me shed 8#, and wasn’t too bad. Just another flu.
Posted By: T_O_M Re: Did any here escape covid? - 04/18/22

I got it the first week of January this year.
In April of 2021, I had surgery. They required I be tested for C-19 before they would even let me out of my vehicle.
Test came back negative.
I had surgery.
I have not had a sniffle, a fever, an ache (other than old age!) or the slightest discomfort.

....AND THEY AIN'T STICKING THAT GOOFY JUICE IN ME WITHOUT A FIGHT!!!!
Posted By: Steve Re: Did any here escape covid? - 04/18/22
As far as I know both my wife and I haven't gotten it (yet).
Posted By: deflave Re: Did any here escape covid? - 04/18/22
I’m glad to see you’re all still dumber than dog schit.

LOL
didn't get it. but got 2 jabs. died after the first one but the second one brought me back to life. forever grateful for the Federal Mandate. byw FJB
Un-jabbed and no Covid.
I had a very mild case back in January. I started taking ivermectin within an hour of testing positive, so I'm not sure if it would have stayed mild or advanced to something worse. Only missed 3 days of work.

Lingering effects were more annoying than the actual sickness with some peripheral neuropathy, very slight loss of taste, and extended lethargy.
Did you guys get the asymptomatic version or the regular version?

LOL
Posted By: pal Re: Did any here escape covid? - 04/18/22
78 years old and have escaped. Have been exposed to others who had it, but never got it myself. VA gave me Pfizer shot and 2 boosters. Got tested (negative) after my helper got Covid.
Posted By: dassa Re: Did any here escape covid? - 04/18/22
I've escaped every end of the world crisis the purveyors of doom have dreamt up.
No I didn't though almost everyone around me did. Negative for antibodies.
Posted By: joken2 Re: Did any here escape covid? - 04/18/22

The false 'pandemic of the unvaccinated' motto did lasting harm

...Researchers urged US to change its messaging

The “pandemic of the unvaccinated” narrative should have fallen apart, but it didn’t. In November of 2021, Dr. Gunter Kampf of the University of Greifswald practically pleaded with both his native country of Germany and the United States to stop the stigmatization of the unvaccinated. He wrote this in the medical journal The Lancet: “People who are vaccinated have a lower risk of severe disease but are still a relevant part of the pandemic. It is therefore wrong and dangerous to speak of a pandemic of the unvaccinated… I call on high-level officials and scientists to stop the inappropriate stigmatisation of unvaccinated people, who include our patients, colleagues, and other fellow citizens, and to put extra effort into bringing society together.”

Perhaps some have listened to Kampf, but the damage had already been done. Between the politicians, the government officials, and the media, many Americans were made to be deeply afraid. And some were very angry at those who had chosen not to be vaccinated.

The fear was amply demonstrated in polling done by The Brookings Institute late in 2020 in which 35% of all those polled (Democrats and Republicans alike) said that at least half of the people infected with COVID-19 required hospitalization. The actual number was somewhere between 1% and 5%. ...

...Do Democrats really favor depriving people of civil liberties for no evidence-based reason?

The anger was demonstrated in polling as well, done in this instance by Rasmussen (and published in January of 2022), where the results indicated that Democratic voters in particular were willing to take some very extreme measures with regard to the unvaccinated:

59% of Democratic voters were in favor of required home confinement for those who refuse vaccination.

48% of Democrat voters thought “federal and state governments should be able to fine or imprison individuals who publicly question the efficacy of the existing COVID-19 vaccines on social media, television, radio, or in online or digital publications.”

45% of Democratic voters “would favor governments requiring citizens to temporarily live in designated facilities or locations if they refuse to get a COVID-19 vaccine.”

I found this absolutely horrifying. It’s bad enough that a large group of Americans would be so willing to take away the civil liberties of their fellow citizens, but to have that opinion based upon erroneous views with respect to the protections offered by the vaccines makes this doubly bad. ...

I got the flu last year. Plenty of fluids, Vitamin C&D, Zinc, Quercetin, NAC and Ivermectin squared me away.
Originally Posted by SCRooster
I had it three times and was one of the first to have a documented case in the Carolinas when I contracted it while on a project in Miller's Creek, NC in January of 2020.

Was later told patient zero in that area was on the U.S. Olympic ski team and she had just returned from practicing in China to her home in Miller's Creek, near Boone.

Lost all sense of taste and smell which is what triggered a later antibodies test in March of 2020 which proved it had indeed been Covid.

Got a second variation in August of 2020 after visiting with the grandkids in Florida.

Got my third and final strain when my youngest Son came home with it last Thanksgiving after a trip up to our hunting club in Michigan where he had spent some time with friends at the Michigan-Ohio State football game where apparently everyone in attendance caught it.

All three were fairly rough for me .... got the Monoclonal thing on the third one which I found to be absolutely amazing. Almost instant cure. Then they cancelled monoclonal antibodies.

Why?

Watch the Water:

The FDA and CDC are evil. Watch the video above .... why does antivenom work against Covid?

I live not too far from there and had no idea it was in the area that early. Interesting. Miller's Creek is a very unusual place for an Olympic skier to live.

I've had it twice, in March 2021 and January 2022.
Pretty much, immediate family was clear though my sister and nephew got something in early January of 20 the doctors couldn't identify. All they said was non-specific chest cold. Hmm. My mom at 87 and my cousin who was nearly dead from cancer and live under the same roof never got it.
My other cousin, older, diabetic and showing signs of health deterioration prior to covid was diagnosed in June of 21. This was shortly after my moms memorial service she attended. No one else got sick from that outdoor gathering of maybe 80 people. She went into the hospital and never got out, died in February of 22. Her husband, in decent health for 72 was on a vent and ended up surviving but lives on oxygen now. Her late 30s, early 40's daughters were all positive with mild or no symptoms.
Posted By: Heym06 Re: Did any here escape covid? - 04/18/22
Never tested, so don't know. I have had a cold, and seasonal allergies!
Posted By: TRnCO Re: Did any here escape covid? - 04/18/22
wife and I no jab, and no covid. Several others in my extended family, same...
Posted By: jdunham Re: Did any here escape covid? - 04/18/22
Wife had it but I never got it, unless I was asymptomatic.
Posted By: bowmanh Re: Did any here escape covid? - 04/18/22
So far, my family and I have escaped Covid.
My wife and I both worked at a Retirement Community the entire time of covid. We both were vaccinated very early. (In PA healthcare workers were given the vaccine before the general public.). We also received the booster not too long after it was offered.

I worked in maintenance and security and was exposed to quite a few folks with active covid, as well as those who succumbed to it. My wife, an infection prevention RN gave thousands of tests, quite a few of which were positive. We were tested regularly, and never got it. I believe we were around it enough to build an immunity to it. Did the shot help? I don't know.

I'm not pro or anti shot. I feel one should do what they feel is right for themselves.
Haven't gotten any jabs; bought and kept Ivermectin on hand; have taken Zinc, C, and K-2/D-3, twice daily for over three years. Over the course of this plaque thing, about 8-10 times, I'll get the symptoms of a bad cold coming on: drowsy, runny noise, that taste/smell in the back of your throat; it lasts for 1 1/2 or 2 hours, then "poof" it disappears...gone! Strange.
Not here. Viva the twice a week horse paste. There's been lots of it around us.
Posted By: buffybr Re: Did any here escape covid? - 04/18/22
No jabs here and several Negative covid tests, but at the end of my prostrate cancer radiations last July they did a blood test and I asked if they would check for antibodies. That test showed my covid antibody count was 430 (whatever that means). I had another blood test for the cancer in November and again I asked to check for antibodies. That test showed my covid antibody count was 370. I had a third blood test two months ago and my covid antibody count then was back up to 430.

My doctor said that based on the blood tests that I must have had covid twice. I haven't had any of the symptoms, never felt sick, still have sense of taste and smell, and only wear a mask when forced to.
No jabs, no flu.

Odd looking oriental joker knocked on my door a few months ago. As usual I answered the bell with my flame thrower strapped on and ready. Apparently I scared him. He started screaming something like “It’s Chuck! It’s Chuck!” and he ran away.

Someday I might get to use my pest fryer.
back in Jan got a slight fever for about a day, don't know what it was.
Posted By: memtb Re: Did any here escape covid? - 04/18/22

Neither the wife or I had it……to our knowledge! We’re oth well within the high risk age group! No “jabs” taken……nor intend to do so!

That said, we live out in the country, and rarely go around people…… rarely go to stores to shop, have only worn a mask a few times since the “hoax” was perpetrated upon the world! memtb
If I had it, I never knew it. Several times I was smelling smells that were not real, but that quit also.
Posted By: 300MAG Re: Did any here escape covid? - 04/18/22
Had it really bad back in September 2021...almost didn't make it!!
Posted By: tdbob Re: Did any here escape covid? - 04/18/22
Exposed, never got it.
Posted By: jnyork Re: Did any here escape covid? - 04/18/22
Wife and I both had it starting in late November of 2020, dang near killed both of us, sickest either of us has ever been in our lives and for the longest period of time. Took over a year to get over the effects of it, or at least as over as we are going to get. Wife lost most of the hearing in her left ear and has breathing problems, I lost most of my muscle tone and despite exercising etc, still cant do what I could before. Just feel lucky to be alive.
Posted By: Cheesy Re: Did any here escape covid? - 04/18/22
Took 2 days off work a few months back because I was tired and sinus’ hurt. Who knows what it was. No shot. No docs testing me either.
Don't know, don't care.
Got in Jan 2021.. Took the jab on 1/2/21, had COVID 10 days later. A coworker (much younger than I) had a bad case.. he finally went to get tested after he had run fever for 2+ days(while working). Around 48 hours after he finally tested I got a weird feeling cold.. low grade evening only fever 2 straight days. Tested, positive on the rapid test. I was never what I consider sick, however the younger coworker missed just short of a month of work. He was un-jabbed. I’m pretty damn certain I won’t take another jab after everything I’ve read.

I worked in my shop day/night while on “quarantine” … and damn if it wasn’t the most peaceful 2-weeks I’ve had in decades… a vacation for the most part
Posted By: rost495 Re: Did any here escape covid? - 04/18/22
Originally Posted by mjbgalt
Nope. I even had my antibodies checked because I was sure I had it. Negative. And I worked directly with the public the whole time.

same here for wife and I. No shots. No covid. And we both are exposed to public most days. neither wore masks unless absolutely had to.

most people we know that got the shots got covid at some point.
Posted By: 1minute Re: Did any here escape covid? - 04/18/22
Don't think so, but I never studied for or took the test.

Did do some shots.

Some neighbors and their kids had a run.
No shots... No testing... No covid... Did catch an Especially Nasty "Cold" though around the holidays 2019... ???
Posted By: ERK Re: Did any here escape covid? - 04/18/22
Been exposed multiple times. No covid. No jab. Could get it and die but the jab isn’t gonna kill me. Edk
Originally Posted by BuckHaggard

Why?

Watch the Water:

I live not too far from there and had no idea it was in the area that early. Interesting. Miller's Creek is a very unusual place for an Olympic skier to live.

Yeah, I think she grew-up in Miller's Creek and her parents lived there or something, or she grew-up in Boone and her parents are now living in Miller's Creek, but she did a lot of her early training in Boone before moving-on-up to the big time.

I actually got a call from someone with health and human services in NC (equivalent to our DHEC down here) once my Internist had entered my name into some ewrly database once I tested positive for antibodies in March 2020.

I got through that case, really fricking bad case, on my own. And Inhad already had my flu shot, regular flu shot, in October of 2019. My Internist is a good friend ... he says my case has been very unique.

My second case he prescribed HCQ for me along with a Z pack of some sort ... plus my wife administered Ivermectin under the instruction of my ex-wife who is a nurse practitioner. They didn't want me going into the hospital that time, the worst time by far, but I was having severe respiratory issues that time ... although fever was not as prolonged or as consistently high as the first time. It was either the HCQ or the Ivermectin or both that turned it around for me within 48 hours. Incredible.

Third time ... the least severe of the other two strains, everyone in the family had it ... we called it The Michigan Strain and blamed it on Gretchen the witch Bitchmer .... but still, they had thr monoclonal thing going then and my wife and I took it and it was miraculous. Overnight the fever was gone and we both felt a ton better.

For me it all started in Miller's Creek in January of 2020 and the amazing thing was, from the get-go, I knew it was not an ordinary flu. I had been there a couple of weeks staying in a hotel. Was supposed to be there for two more weeks. It hit me on the 16th day, at night, .... and we found out later it definitely wasn't the hotel. The facility I was there auditing had an outbreak at the exact same time, young and old among their employees. But when it hit me it hit so fast and hard I checked out of the hotel the next morning and took off for home .... called my wife and told her I was on my way with the worst case of flu I had ever had .... took me six hours to drive home and I had 103.1 when got here ... my wife freaked. The rest is a long story but two weeks later I was still alive. That's when she went to fix me my first breakfast in all that time and I was strong enough to walk downstairs to the kitchen. I hollered-down at her, "hey, I thought you were fixing me breakfast?" She said she was .... hmmmmmm. So I made my way down the stairs .... she was frying bacon. I couldn't smell it and told her so. So she handed me a piece. I couldn't taste it either. First time in my life and it was a weird unforgettable sensation and realization.

We didn't know until March that it was Covid.

Now ... watch that video "Watch The Water." It explains why the taste and smell sensors are stunted by Covid and holeeeeeeeee $#!+!

It all makes sense now.
Did I escape it, No... I took prevention steps and got the vaccines when requested. Did I get it, No... I haven't had a sick day in years.

Phil
Posted By: HTDUCK Re: Did any here escape covid? - 04/18/22
Never had it, exposed multiple times.
Not getting jabbed.
Posted By: krp Re: Did any here escape covid? - 04/18/22
Haven't been sick for quite a few years. Wife and I have been dosing ivermectin since Nov 2020, thought for sure I'd get it a couple times when heavily exposed, but nope.

Kent
No covid,no shots,never feared it...........Kept living my life as always.
My wife and I got the original two shots but refuse to get anything else, including the BS boosters. Our doctor felt the same way... however, my daughter got covid after having the shots and my son's stepdaughter got covid after having the shots even though no one else in their household got covid.... It's weird how it is so spotty in who gets it and who doesn't . My other daughter and her family who lived in Colorado Springs when it broke out and has since moved to Florida refused to get the vaccines and they have been covid free the whole time... makes you go hmmmmm.... doesn't it?
My wife and I had the shots and boosters. No covid in our house but our children who we see every day or two have all had it.
Posted By: mathman Re: Did any here escape covid? - 04/18/22
There was so much hacking and snorting going around the office in late 2019 - early 2020 I was a bit worried, but I never even had a sniffle off of it. For all I know I'm immune to ebola.
Posted By: cvmw Re: Did any here escape covid? - 04/18/22
No shots, no tests, no covid to the best of my knowledge....I did have the sniffles for a couple of days six or so months ago....living life like I always do, never missed a day of work.
No vaccine. It caught me in January of this year. I had a fever for several days kept under control with pain/fever reducer. I never lost my sense of taste or smell or had any body aches. Overall it wasn’t to bad. It felt a lot more flu like than a cold but about on par with a very mild flu. My wife had it at the same time and is somewhat of a health and fitness nut that hates to ever admit to getting sick. She was laid out on the couch for three days with fever and severe body aches and miserable. For both of us it lasted about a week but her first few days were quite a bit worse that mine.

I took my 10 days off with pay and didn’t hate it. If not for having a mild fever generally worst in the mornings and evenings I would have taken full advantage and been out ice fishing.
Originally Posted by BuckHaggard

Why?

Watch the Water:

Yeah, I think she grew-up in Miller's Creek and her parents lived there or something, or she grew-up in Boone and her parents are now living in Miller's Creek, but she did a lot of her early training in Boone before moving-on-up to the big time.

I actually got a call from someone with health and human services in NC (equivalent to our DHEC down here) once my Internist had entered my name into some ewrly database once I tested positive for antibodies in March 2020.

I got through that case, really fricking bad case, on my own. And Inhad already had my flu shot, regular flu shot, in October of 2019. My Internist is a good friend ... he says my case has been very unique.

My second case he prescribed HCQ for me along with a Z pack of some sort ... plus my wife administered Ivermectin under the instruction of my ex-wife who is a nurse practitioner. They didn't want me going into the hospital that time, the worst time by far, but I was having severe respiratory issues that time ... although fever was not as prolonged or as consistently high as the first time. It was either the HCQ or the Ivermectin or both that turned it around for me within 48 hours. Incredible.

Third time ... the least severe of the other two strains, everyone in the family had it ... we called it The Michigan Strain and blamed it on Gretchen the witch Bitchmer .... but still, they had thr monoclonal thing going then and my wife and I took it and it was miraculous. Overnight the fever was gone and we both felt a ton better.

For me it all started in Miller's Creek in January of 2020 and the amazing thing was, from the get-go, I knew it was not an ordinary flu. I had been there a couple of weeks staying in a hotel. Was supposed to be there for two more weeks. It hit me on the 16th day, at night, .... and we found out later it definitely wasn't the hotel. The facility I was there auditing had an outbreak at the exact same time, young and old among their employees. But when it hit me it hit so fast and hard I checked out of the hotel the next morning and took off for home .... called my wife and told her I was on my way with the worst case of flu I had ever had .... took me six hours to drive home and I had 103.1 when got here ... my wife freaked. The rest is a long story but two weeks later I was still alive. That's when she went to fix me my first breakfast in all that time and I was strong enough to walk downstairs to the kitchen. I hollered-down at her, "hey, I thought you were fixing me breakfast?" She said she was .... hmmmmmm. So I made my way down the stairs .... she was frying bacon. I couldn't smell it and told her so. So she handed me a piece. I couldn't taste it either. First time in my life and it was a weird unforgettable sensation and realization.

We didn't know until March that it was Covid.

Now ... watch that video "Watch The Water." It explains why the taste and smell sensors are stunted by Covid and holeeeeeeeee $#!+!

It all makes sense now.

Damn man you have had a go with it. I lost my sense of smell and about 15lbs the first time, low grade nausea for about three weeks. Second time was like a head cold.

Wilkes County had some pretty big covid events, the Tyson facility got hammered early on.
Don't know whether any of us had the China flu, but my wife did loose her taste though. Only an idiot would go somewhere to get tested for the China flu along with a bunch of other people who think they might have the China flu. We never stopped living and traveled through most of the states east of the Mississippi River the last two years.... including Michitgan and New York.
Originally Posted by Greyghost
Did I escape it, No... I took prevention steps and got the vaccines when requested. Did I get it, No... I haven't had a sick day in years.

Phil

Maybe you were deathly ill with no symptoms.

Or is that not a thing any more?

LOL
Never got it and never got a shot, either. Besides; I already had the flu....... In 1995. Only time in my entire life I had the flu. Although a few years ago before covid I began getting an annual flu shot from my doctor because I'm over 65. Didn't get the jab this year because it takes years for a new vaccine to be proven and I just can't trust a new, experimental, Trump vaccine that's unproven and therefore dangerous. Remember when the lefties were spouting that crap? Then we had an election and suddenly the covid vaccine is the safest, greatest thing going. Maybe in a few years I'll get the jab if I'm in the mood and it appears safe. Till then I'm all done listening to fear mongering liars.
No, never even got a cold. I have never had a flu shot, and will never let the clot shot into my body. I’m 65, type 2 diabetic.
Posted By: Cretch Re: Did any here escape covid? - 04/18/22
Wife & I both had it back in January. It was like a very minor cold for both of us.

Same here!!! Came down sick in late December 2019 for about a week. Never been tested or vaccinated and haven't been sick since.
Posted By: plumbum Re: Did any here escape covid? - 04/18/22
No, so far so good.
Posted By: Riverc Re: Did any here escape covid? - 04/18/22
Not sure had a cold, sneezing and a headache not long after omicron arrived, but didn't get tested.
Never tested positive. Son had it, and I was sick at same time. Don't trust the tests or the shot
Knock on wood, no 'rona in my house. Had a few isolated days where I felt like I might be getting it, but it passed pretty quick. Never got tested, so might have had it and just didn't know it.
Posted By: RicG Re: Did any here escape covid? - 04/18/22
Neither the wife or I gots the China flu.
YEP
We escaped it until Dec 23rd 2021 (4 months ago)
Live in MT and winter in TX.

Wife is an RN and contacted America Frontline Doctors and got a 30 day prescription for Hydroxychloroquine back in late 2020. We added it to our Covid Travel Kit in the RV which contained...

Vitamin C
Vitamin D
Zinc
Hydroxychloroquine
Ivermectin (never used it though)

The same day we woke up with something other than the flu/cold, we started the regiment. Same day I tested positive. Same day I still walked 3 miles on the beach. The Hydroxychloroquine made it feel like a mild cold.

And we refilled the prescription for the next round (This [bleep] gonna be around for awhile, in different forms)

Both of us are NO VAX. Fock that mRNA crap.
I got the COVID that originated in bat soup but can't be transmitted in an airplane.

But I never got sick because I was asymptomatic.

But I almost died too and I couldn't visit my family because all this schit makes so much sense I still worry about it.

-Your Average Fugking Moron
I had really bad gas last night but I think it was the ham.
Posted By: Jim1611 Re: Did any here escape covid? - 04/19/22
I have not had so much as a cold since this all started. To God be the glory!
No vax, no gook flu.
We simply don’t have time to waste being sick.

I have put some serious mileage on my liver throughout this mess.
Posted By: deflave Re: Did any here escape covid? - 04/19/22
I was sick in 2021 and got a 102 FEVER!

I almost died!!!!!

LOL
Posted By: Seafire Re: Did any here escape covid? - 04/19/22

I've had no symptoms of it.. got the the original two shots at the VA...

I had no reaction from the shots either....
I had a dear friend die in a car wreck from Covid, and my 93 yo neighbor died from Covid too.

I had a touch of it Aug '21

I survived just fine....wife too.........

FJB........and faucie
No vaccines, no mask, no covid, and no flu. Pure Blood here.
The whole family caught it, hit each of us different, but nobody got it bad. Slight fevers, sore throat, headaches were a few symptoms among the 7 of us.
Did any here escape covid?

Yes.
Posted By: dale06 Re: Did any here escape covid? - 04/19/22
Wife and I were jabbed, neither got Covid, as far as we know.
My 94 year old mom got it before the jab . Had a pretty rough go but was not hospitalized.
Two cousins mid 60s were anti vaxers, both got it, both died from it after long stint on ventilator.
Had several niece, nephews, DIL get it and they had mild symptoms. Don’t know their vax statush.
I got vaccinated so I never had COVID because the test said negative but I had a 100 degree fever for four days but my doctor said I’d be dead I’d it was COVID and I wasn’t an injected retard.

LOL
Never got tested, never needed to, so I'm a no on 'Rona.
Oddly I know more people that have gotten it multiple times vs people that have gotten it once.
Originally Posted by Sportsdad60
We escaped it until Dec 23rd 2021 (4 months ago)
Live in MT and winter in TX.

Wife is an RN and contacted America Frontline Doctors and got a 30 day prescription for Hydroxychloroquine back in late 2020. We added it to our Covid Travel Kit in the RV which contained...

Vitamin C
Vitamin D
Zinc
Hydroxychloroquine
Ivermectin (never used it though)

The same day we woke up with something other than the flu/cold, we started the regiment. Same day I tested positive. Same day I still walked 3 miles on the beach. The Hydroxychloroquine made it feel like a mild cold.

And we refilled the prescription for the next round (This [bleep] gonna be around for awhile, in different forms)

Both of us are NO VAX. Fock that mRNA crap.

LOL

Congrats on “no vax” but you’re still full retard.
No tests, no shots, no masks. No ‘Rona. That I know of
Well, I had the flu when it all started, back over Christmas of 2019. I eventually figured it was probably COVID-19 rather than a regular flu. Haven't been the least bit sick since. Not cold or flu.
Posted By: bobinpa Re: Did any here escape covid? - 04/19/22
I had it back in November and it was bad. Had a fever hovering between 102 and 103 for 5 days straight. Lost my sense of smell and had really messed up taste. Still no sense of smell. Ivermectin and hydroxy were a big help! Noticed a big improvement within 12-15 hours of taking it. No shot, no booster. Never had a flu shot and wasn't getting this experimental poison. Only wore a mask when I had to to get groceries... Relied on my God given immune system to fight it and here I am.
I, nor anyone in my family, have gotten Covid. Keeping my fingers crossed.
Posted By: EdM Re: Did any here escape covid? - 04/19/22
Yes, for both of us and our three sons apparently.
Had it back in Dec. Almost died. No vax and still will not get a vax.
Acquired an auto immune disease in 2020, sarcoidosis. Treated with Prednisone and Hydroxy. Not vaxed, got the 'rona last November, mild cold, took ivermectin and continued hydroxy, lasted about 5 days. Mule deer hunted every day while "deathly sick".
Posted By: jwp475 Re: Did any here escape covid? - 04/19/22
Originally Posted by deflave
I got vaccinated so I never had COVID because the test said negative but I had a 100 degree fever for four days but my doctor said I’d be dead I’d it was COVID and I wasn’t an injected retard.

LOL

LMFAO
Posted By: DBT Re: Did any here escape covid? - 04/19/22
I have had cold or flu symptoms on a couple of occasions, but never got tested.

Neither my wife nor I are vaccinated, mostly due to our distrust of our government. It has been acknowledged many times over that the vaccine doesn’t keep from getting Covid, nor does it keep you from transmitting it, so why the big push to take it? I would love to see what percentage of Biden’s and Fouchi’s stock portfolios are big pharma…

Anyway, due to my profession, I have flown dozens of Covid patients yet have never been infected. The whole thing is just danged peculiar…

John
Got by without it until January this year. On a Saturday after dark I sat down at the computer to commune on the 24HCF. An hour or more later when I stood up I was hurting in every joint and ligament. My live in RN-NP did a Corona test and it popped up definitely positive, and temp was 103.7. Took a dose of Ivermectin and went to sleep. Got up about daylight with a temp of 100 and 14 hours after the first dose took another dose of Ivermectin. By dark I was fever free and feeling good. I became negative for Corona but for 8 weeks there was recurring yellow/greenish infection ranging from the sinuses to the bronchial and maybe the lungs. I kept getting bootleg antibiotics trying a different one every time the secondary stuff would resurface finally knocking it out in early March. Never been vaccinated but my bride was vaccinated twice and she had Corona one day after I did. Despite her medical training she used Ivermectin also.

Even when my oxygen went below 90 I would not go to a hospital for fear they would sedate me and ruin my lungs with a ventilator.

My brother who married a very liberal widow he found on the internet was persuaded to get thoroughly vaccinated and after his 3rd shot I had to haul him to a cardiac unit with severe arrhythmia. He has survived so far.
What ever happened to the "one and done" J & J" shot?

Posted By: blanket Re: Did any here escape covid? - 04/19/22
No
Haven't yet, but have had it in the house and was in close proximity with them.
I never caught it. I've had all 3 of the Pfizer shots. A very good friend of mine did get it and suffered a long and painful death, coughing up blood and tissue. In and out of a coma. It took him a little more than two months to die. Before he went into the coma, he sent me a text describing it as like a "lung shot deer". I have been hunting with him several times over the years and he knew exactly what he was describing. He was the kind of fellow you would think would shake it off as he was in very good physical condition, a former college rugby player and a powerful robust man. Before he came down with it, he was full of bluster laughing at people making such a big deal about getting a bad cold and going into a panic over nothing. He changed his attitude dramatically shortly after he got it. No one knows how they will react to it until they actually get it. Some seem to shake it off fairly easily. Two other friends that were partially vaccinated did come down with mild cases of it, but managed to recover fairly quickly, most probably due to being vaccinated. But no, no one knows that for sure. Of those that do get it even though vaccinated, they generally recover very quickly. I know some here are adamantly against the vaccination, and that's fine by me. I'm not going to attempt to argue as that is your choice. You make your choice and I make mine. Best of luck to all.
Posted By: DMc Re: Did any here escape covid? - 04/19/22
I haven't had it. Knock on wood.
Posted By: shootem Re: Did any here escape covid? - 04/19/22
Had it in Jan 22. Got the bug at my daughter’s wedding in Jaxonville, FL. Probably 200 guests and family. Had a New Year’s Eve party then the wedding on 1/1/22. Two days of party. Seems about everybody that came got coved. Wife and I did the vitamin gig plus I’d already been on Hydroxychloriquin for a couple months for arthritis. Wife went with the dewormer. It was about time for her spring cleaning anyway. We both felt like having mild bronchitis or flu. Got better riky tic and pretty much overs it in 10 days. Multiple family members had it before then aged from 40ish to 82. Only one that was hospitalized died because the hospital would not use meds off label to save her (Iver & hydroxy).
Posted By: Nykki Re: Did any here escape covid? - 04/19/22
Wife and I both had some kind of crud back in late 19 kicked our asses for a week. Never got tested for antibodies but I haven't been sick a day since. Wife got the shots cause she is meeting people all the time.
Originally Posted by DMc
I haven't had it. Knock on wood.

You must have forgotten that you can have it and not be sick.

Follow the science and avoid public schitters.
Originally Posted by Rooster7

The CDC says that if you have had one shot of the J&J you are considered fully vaccinated.

They also say that the J&J doesn't work.

If you think I'm joking, do some Duck Duck Going.

Follow the science.
Know a bunch of people that have had it. Been exposed a few times. If I've had it, I didn't realize it. Same goes for my wife.

Ron
Never had it. Been exposed lots of times
I didnt get the Covid. I have an advantage in that I live alone, mostly work alone, all my friends kids are grown and moved away. I cut back my eating out and spray my hands before I get out of my truck and when I get back in from a public place. In fact since this crap started I haven’t even had a cold or any illness at all. Might be something about keeping my hands clean.
Originally Posted by Boarmaster123
I didnt get the Covid. I have an advantage in that I live alone, mostly work alone, all my friends kids are grown and moved away. I cut back my eating out and spray my hands before I get out of my truck and when I get back in from a public place. In fact since this crap started I haven’t even had a cold or any illness at all. Might be something about keeping my hands clean.

Same here. Haven't had so much as a cold since the flu (COVID?) I had over Christmas of 2019. I've been following the same pattern with hand sanitizing and washing. Might be it. Might also be my upping of my intake of daily D,C, and Zinc very early on. Maybe a combination.
Didnt get it and neither did my wife. All my children who are adults and most of their kids did catch it but everyone is vaxed and nobody had anything other than mild symptoms.
Originally Posted by Rooster7

The CDC says that if you have had one shot of the J&J you are considered fully vaccinated.

They also say that the J&J doesn't work.

If you think I'm joking, do some Duck Duck Going.

Follow the science.

I know first hand it doesn't work.

lol
Exponential efficacy flatten the curve.
Exponential efficacy flatten the curve.

2 WEEKS!
Nope.....

Had the 19 in late july to mid aug 2020.
Pretty much the worst flu/ cold whatthefuggever I ever had.

Pretty sure had the schit again mid Dec 2021 thru early Jan this year.
Coughing upper chest schitt mostly and my fuuccking hair folices hurt on my head for about a day.🥴🥴🥴😔

That 1st bout in 2020.
My joints felt like repeatedly ball peened hammered schitt for about 3 days and most def alot of lung congestion.
Never had a flu/ cold like that anywhere on this rock I been.

Pretty sure I caught the 1st bout at a gunshow.
Given the sheer types of humanity at those...

😄😄😄😄😄😄
Every family member and close friend we know were vaccinated. No one in our group got Covid. Literally 100+ people.
I don't know if I ever had it or not. No jab. I got to feelin bad a couple times but I didn't get tested. I think I might get my doctor to check me for antibodies next time I go for a check up. Wife and daughter had it and I didn't stay away from them.

naturally immune here......

FJB........
Posted By: ERK Re: Did any here escape covid? - 04/19/22
Since the government says outright that the jab will not keep you from getting Covid how does not getting Covid have anything to do with the jab. Inquiring minds want to know. Edk
Posted By: jwp475 Re: Did any here escape covid? - 04/19/22

I was tested and told that I had covid-19 November 2 2020. Hard to know for sure because flu was being lumped together as covid-19. I had a headache and my ears were plugged along with body aches.

Did my farm chores everyday. Also helped a friend with covid-19 haul hay and rode in the same truck and never caught covid-19 a second time.
My wife caught it in Amsterdam, 90 days before it made the radar in the US. I didn’t come down with it. Worked, unmasked during the entire shît show and caught a cold once with my symptoms gone in a day or two.

🦫
I was told I had Covid. Felt chidty for a few days. Had to get tested before I came back to work. They said I was positive. I never lost taste or smell or anything like that. I think I had the normal flu.
Posted By: Buzz Re: Did any here escape covid? - 04/19/22
I had it in October of 2020. Wouldn't have known I had it except totally lost taste and smell - it never went into my lungs, didn't feel sick just tired like I had a couple of bad nights of sleep. Unfortunately, my taste buds are permanently fooked. Most breads / processed foods are pungent (not exactly a bad thing) and other foods smell rotten. It's helped me stay lean. LOL.

My wife is a nurse who took care of COVID patients and never got it. Of all our extended family (on both sides) - I only know of one other person that tested positive, but none of us took the antibody tests. Most took the shots last year but I don't think any took the boosters - none had any side effects / issues there either.
I did get sick a couple weeks ago as did the rest of the household. I didn't test for it, they did. They got it.
Wife and i never got it.
Posted By: Lucas1 Re: Did any here escape covid? - 04/19/22
I never got it but my wife did. We didn't quarantine from each other and still slept in the same bed. Hers was pretty rough for a couple of nights.
No one in our family got it. We are all vaccinated.

Jim
I escaped because of shots,lot's of them..God bless the Jetgun..

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

LOL
Originally Posted by 1OntarioJim

Jim

🤦‍♂️
We are so fûcked.
Escaped here. Thank Jeebus for the boosters.
Originally Posted by SandBilly
We are so fûcked.

That's exactly what I'm thinking after reading this.
Never got the shot never got covid.
I am looking for the day when Covid 19 is a footnote in history.
I got it the end of December or first week of January and was essentially asymptomatic. If I hadn’t known all the symptoms, primarily a dry cough, I would have never suspected I had it. I also felt a little blah for a day or so. I tested positive on the PCR test but my wife was negative with no symptoms..
We both had the two injections and a booster because she is extremely immuno-compromised. Having three unvaccinated guys you’ve worked with for decades die in intensive care is pretty good incentive too.
No shot, no covid.
Posted By: szihn Re: Did any here escape covid? - 04/19/22
I got it -----------is you believe the reports. (yes I had a very mild cold) Keep in mind so did fruits and steaks and soda cans according to their testing, so the agenda was to "prove" everyone had it --and would die---- if they didn't do what the communists told them to do. I lost my sense of taste and smell for 2 days but was over the bad feeling of an on-coming cold in 1-1/2 days. But I have had worse paper cuts. Many a cold in my past was worse. EVERY flu I ever had was a LOT worse.

"Covid19" as it was presented by government and the media is a lie.

Is there a cold going around? Sure. That happens every year. Are people dying? Sure. That happens every day.

And we have seen literally thousands of time that "Covid19" was blamed on deaths from all other causes including drownings, gun-shots, car crashes, cancer, heart attacks, diabetes, and everything else, ---because the government demanded the lie be propped up and PAYS well for that lie. A lot of folks will say "well my so-and-so (Friend, loved one, family member etc.) died from it."

But when the facts come out that your so-and-so died but covid19 had NOTHING to do with their death it is often said by those fooled that the true science is wrong ----because it's so hard to admit you were lied to and fooled.
If I am wrong then someone explain to me WHY the government need to prop up the story with thousands and thousands of lies.

It is easier to fool 100 people then it is to show 1 person they have been fooled.

I believe that 98 out of 100 doctors agree........with who pays them well to agree.
Originally Posted by szihn
I got it -----------is you believe the reports. (yes I had a very mild cold) Keep in mind so did fruits and steaks and soda cans according to their testing, so the agenda was to "prove" everyone had it --and would die---- if they didn't do what the communists told them to do. I lost my sense of taste and smell for 2 days but was over the bad feeling of an on-coming cold in 1-1/2 days. But I have had worse paper cuts. Many a cold in my past was worse. EVERY flu I ever had was a LOT worse.

"Covid19" as it was presented by government and the media is a lie.

Is there a cold going around? Sure. That happens every year. Are people dying? Sure. That happens every day.

And we have seen literally thousands of time that "Covid19" was blamed on deaths from all other causes including drownings, gun-shots, car crashes, cancer, heart attacks, diabetes, and everything else, ---because the government demanded the lie be propped up and PAYS well for that lie. A lot of folks will say "well my so-and-so (Friend, loved one, family member etc.) died from it."

But when the facts come out that your so-and-so died but covid19 had NOTHING to do with their death it is often said by those fooled that the true science is wrong ----because it's so hard to admit you were lied to and fooled.
If I am wrong then someone explain to me WHY the government need to prop up the story with thousands and thousands of lies.

It is easier to fool 100 people then it is to show 1 person they have been fooled.

I believe that 98 out of 100 doctors agree........with who pays them well to agree.

Great post. Add to the list of the people who died those who died from the "treatment" protocol at the hospital. Likely a huge percentage of the deaths.

During ordinary times, this would have been nothing more than a typical flu season. What made the difference was the establishment's reaction to it, worldwide.

I think it’s what I got in Feb ‘20 after attending the International Farm Show in Tulare while I was out for shoulder surgery. Lasted about four days. No loss of smell or taste though. Went back to work in August. EVERY coworker got it worse than
me after I returned. I never got it again. No jab.
No
Defiantly had it relatively early on November of 2020 & was down for nearly 3 weeks b4 I was back to anything near normal. Suspect I have had it a 2nd time 3 months back. If that was Covid 3 months ago it was much less severe than 1st time around.
I had the 2 jabs and still got it, but it was mild. Can't say if the jabs did anything, maybe I was only ever going to get it as a mild infection anyway like the majority of people seem to.
Posted By: deflave Re: Did any here escape covid? - 04/20/22
I love when people tell me that their Aunt Gee-Gee and Grampie Nelson died of COVID.

When you ask them how they learned that, they always explain it's one of those fugking morons that walks around Publix wearing a mask.

LOL

Oh yeah. Let's take medical opinions from one of those fugking idiots. Great idea.

LOL
Put me down as a No/Never.
Imagine living in a country where the government lies to you at its own digression, for your own good.
Fireball2: Not "I"!
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
I never tested positive but sure I had it. I was little sick with chest cold then my son got sick and tested positive. I got very sick at the same time and tested negative kept getting sicker . Went the doctor 4 days later, tested negative again but had pneumonia . Week later wife tested positive for it. 4 months later I’m still having some problems but getting better. We all had the jabs . Maybe they helped maybe they didn’t we don’t know.
I kicked it's everloving ass!!
Posted By: hookeye Re: Did any here escape covid? - 04/20/22
Wasnt too bad.
Was about 6 days.
Wicked rash for a month after sucked.

Did get dehydrated and had to go in for a bag of fluid.
Posted By: Heym06 Re: Did any here escape covid? - 04/20/22
If you are posting here you escaped covid. All these threads by member's about covid, it's like picking a scab. Never goes away unless you leave it alone. My 2 cents, for the scab pickers, shut the phucg up and get on with something positive in your life! You can't change the past, you may have some affect on the future!
Posted By: hookeye Re: Did any here escape covid? - 04/20/22
Heard covid thins the skin on west coasters.
Originally Posted by hookeye
Heard covid thins the skin on west coasters.

Na just tired of scab pickers. Nothing new in any information posted. Just another spin. Same your stupid if you got jabbed, your stupid if you didn't. This unsubstantiated test shows this, another contradicts that test ect..ect.., and all the while keeping the democrats covid facade in the front. When it should be trashed, and out of the picture. Convince me I'm wrong!
Posted By: Seafire Re: Did any here escape covid? - 04/20/22
I had no reaction to the shots or had any covid symptoms....being a former Paramedic, Nurse and Army Corpsman, I'd have had a general idea..

about 2 to 3 months after the second shot, I did have an episode of my Blood pressure starting to go ALL over the MAP....
it would go up and it would go way down low....

went to the ER... first time since when I was in the service, and those times were because I was working in the ER...

Also being a 54 Echo in the Army, I had a big distrust for the "shots", the Feds were pushing...

won't get into that, but there is plenty of ways to blame it all on a runaway government....aka "The Swamp"... especially democRats....

I am sure my 48 hours of blood pressure going up and down like a Ferris Wheel, was because of the shots...

who knows what they put in those things as an agent...doctors at the ER didn't seem too concerned about it at all tho...
that got me suspect also...

No matter how you cut it... I still think it was ALL a politically created "Plandemic" world wide.....

to much training on this type of stuff back in the 70s and early 80s, to think otherwise....
Originally Posted by Seafire
I had no reaction to the shots or had any covid symptoms....being a former Paramedic, Nurse and Army Corpsman, I'd have had a general idea..

about 2 to 3 months after the second shot, I did have an episode of my Blood pressure starting to go ALL over the MAP....
it would go up and it would go way down low....

went to the ER... first time since when I was in the service, and those times were because I was working in the ER...

Also being a 54 Echo in the Army, I had a big distrust for the "shots", the Feds were pushing...

won't get into that, but there is plenty of ways to blame it all on a runaway government....aka "The Swamp"... especially democRats....

I am sure my 48 hours of blood pressure going up and down like a Ferris Wheel, was because of the shots...

who knows what they put in those things as an agent...doctors at the ER didn't seem too concerned about it at all tho...
that got me suspect also...

No matter how you cut it... I still think it was ALL a politically created "Plandemic" world wide.....

to much training on this type of stuff back in the 70s and early 80s, to think otherwise....

Good boy, very coherent narrative
Posted By: deflave Re: Did any here escape covid? - 04/20/22
Originally Posted by Heym06
If you are posting here you escaped covid. All these threads by member's about covid, it's like picking a scab. Never goes away unless you leave it alone. My 2 cents, for the scab pickers, shut the phucg up and get on with something positive in your life! You can't change the past, you may have some affect on the future!

COVTARDS want nothing more than to "move on."

LOL

Perhaps Facebook is more your speed?

LOL
Convinced Covid 19 is not that prejudice. One of our wealthiest individuals in our community came down with Covid 19 about the same time I had in 2020. Think he was in his mid sixties.. Wasn't long & he was in his final resting place.
Yes
No one hardly escaped the resulting inflation, supply issues, and lack of labor force. Many businesses can’t even keep a full staff. FJB
Originally Posted by Heym06

COVTARDS want nothing more than to "move on."

LOL

Perhaps Facebook is more your speed?

LOL

I see you couldn't help flapping your gums! You eating those scabs your picking, or saving them hard times! It has nothing to moving on, it has to do with misinformation from both sides. Bunch of couch ridden potatoes trying to out post the other guy. None having any new or break through information! Of course you as usual just bring a spoon to scrape the pot. GFY. NewYorker
My oldest kid got it after having the Pfizer vax x2, sick for a week.

Nobody else in the family has tested positive, yet.
Posted By: jaytee Re: Did any here escape covid? - 04/21/22
Girl friend had it twice, first time followed by pneumonia, second time followed by double pneumonia. She also had a pre-existing heart issue and used an inhaler but as far as she can tell, no real lasting side effects which seems almost weird with her medical history. I never caught it that I know of but a couple of immediate family members did but nothing serious. They all got jabbed before they caught the Rona but me and her never have and never will.
Nope. Son and daughter tested positive, I tested negative a couple times and had antibodies checked in December 2020. Guess I could have gotten it in 2021 without knowing
Posted By: shootem Re: Did any here escape covid? - 04/21/22
I hear Chuck Norris made Covid sick.
Posted By: Valsdad Re: Did any here escape covid? - 04/21/22
Don't know for sure either way.

Had something with some similar symptoms early 2020, went to the ER a month or two later as I was still coughing and wanted to check for pneumonia. They said it wasn't the flu, gave me antibiotics for the lung issue to keep it from turning to pneumonia.

5 or so months past the beginning of the deal I started having some chest pains. Turns out I had two severely blocked spots in a coronary artery. Yeat in October of 2019 I was running around at 5K-6K + elevations chasing elk in AZ wearing a pack and carrying a 10lb rifle and never felt any symptoms of heart issues.

My personal physician is as suspicious as I am. He personally has treated 4 or 5 folks here in our little town of 2000 or so that have had some heart issues after getting Covid or getting whatever I did before The Corona was known of in this area and they started testing for it.
Posted By: Mwbyler Re: Did any here escape covid? - 04/21/22
Didn't get it, was around plenty that had it.
What's Covid??
Wife and are never got anything.
Posted By: kenjs1 Re: Did any here escape covid? - 04/22/22
Wife tested positive earlier this week if you believe the tests. Was a bad cough, strained voice and headache for about three days. Good now.

Whatever she had she gave it to me now. I took Ivermectin but worked late last night and was shivering's wildly when I went to bed. Headache and sore throat and achy this morning. Not much of a cough but stuffed up. Took a small dose of nyquil before bed and half the time I don't know if I am sick or the meds making me run down -so I seldom take anything.

Thing is winds have been extremely strong for days and all manner of pollen is high so.....not sure what is getting me- no fever I know of. I been religious with Vitamin D, Zinc, C and Quoeritin. Also spray my nose with budesonide. Gonna lazy my Friday I guess- sucks cu I wanted to get out.
I was at the grocery store last night, and the butcher there (who I know well) says hello to me, and tells me he's going home early. He thinks he has COVID, he says. Great, so now all the meat he's handled all day has it, too.
Posted By: ribka Re: Did any here escape covid? - 05/02/22
Originally Posted by 1OntarioJim

Jim

Doctor Jim can you get Covid and can you spread covid if you get the vax? How many days does the vax last and is it effective again the constantly mutating virus?

You can take a fews to decide lol
Originally Posted by Valsdad
Don't know for sure either way.

Had something with some similar symptoms early 2020, went to the ER a month or two later as I was still coughing and wanted to check for pneumonia. They said it wasn't the flu, gave me antibiotics for the lung issue to keep it from turning to pneumonia.

5 or so months past the beginning of the deal I started having some chest pains. Turns out I had two severely blocked spots in a coronary artery. Yeat in October of 2019 I was running around at 5K-6K + elevations chasing elk in AZ wearing a pack and carrying a 10lb rifle and never felt any symptoms of heart issues.

My personal physician is as suspicious as I am. He personally has treated 4 or 5 folks here in our little town of 2000 or so that have had some heart issues after getting Covid or getting whatever I did before The Corona was known of in this area and they started testing for it.

Hell of a worry.
I’ve pretty much decided I’m done with physicians. Haven’t been able to see out since this started, and yearly physicals my wife insisted on are all I’ve done in years. If it’s my time, bring it the fugk on, I could use the rest. I’m getting as much done as I can in the meantime. 2 generations ago our grandparents had very limited medical care and didn’t live but a few less years than we do now. My grandad smoke 2 packs of non filters a day and poured the sausage grease over his pancakes every morning. Loved to 82(?). I can deal with that.
My wife, and I so far.
My wife, and I so far.
My wife, and I so far.
Posted By: miguel Re: Did any here escape covid? - 05/02/22
My wife tested positive this past winter. She was tested anticipating going to Canada to visit her parents. No symptoms whatsoever. I gave her ivermectin for 5 days. I had been taking ivermectin every 2 weeks since mid 2020. I never got tested, and had no symptoms either. If she actually had it, then so did I.
Fireball2: I am "vaxed" to the max!
And no I have not been afflicted, as yet, by the wuhan red death.
As of last Friday "no one" in my whole county "has" the wuhan red death.
According to the County Health Nurse.
I hope this curse from the evil chi-coms passes into oblivion, sometime soon.
We'll see.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
Originally Posted by jackmountain
I’ve pretty much decided I’m done with physicians. Haven’t been able to see out since this started, and yearly physicals my wife insisted on are all I’ve done in years. If it’s my time, bring it the fugk on, I could use the rest. I’m getting as much done as I can in the meantime. 2 generations ago our grandparents had very limited medical care and didn’t live but a few less years than we do now. My grandad smoke 2 packs of non filters a day and poured the sausage grease over his pancakes every morning. Loved to 82(?). I can deal with that.

A lot of wisdom in what you say.
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
My brother has had Covid twice and got the shot twice, he's been in the hospital twice with lung issues similar to pneumonia, he won't admit it but I'm pretty sure it was the shots that brought that it on.
Posted By: hanco Re: Did any here escape covid? - 05/03/22
No sir, oldest kid and youngest kid and families got it. It didn’t effect them very much. It killed my oldest girls brother in law, but he had health issues
Posted By: Torqued Re: Did any here escape covid? - 05/03/22
Nope, no Rona here.
Wife and the girls all had it twice.
I got terrible sick working in Schittcago about 6 months before it was heard of in the U.S. Haven't so much as had a sniffle since then
It never touched me or mine, I'm extremely anti social.
I've been a mechanic for 40 years, 'Rona doesn't stand a chance in my body.
Never masked, jabbed, or social distanced. Same with Wife.

Most of immediate family has had once, some 2x. Most were jabbed.
So far, wife and I are good. Time will tell.
No. The virus tried to infect me but after 5 days of excruciating pain it died.
© 24hourcampfire