Hop To
Page 6 of 11 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 10 11
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Fireball2
Did any here escape covid?

Yes.

Last edited by High_Noon; 04/18/22.

l told my pap and mam I was going to be a mountain man; acted like they was gut-shot. Make your life go here. Here's where the peoples is. Mother Gue, I says, the Rocky Mountains is the marrow of the world, and by God, I was right.
- Del Gue
GB1

D
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
D
Wife and I were jabbed, neither got Covid, as far as we know.
My 94 year old mom got it before the jab . Had a pretty rough go but was not hospitalized.
Two cousins mid 60s were anti vaxers, both got it, both died from it after long stint on ventilator.
Had several niece, nephews, DIL get it and they had mild symptoms. Don’t know their vax statush.

NRA Patron
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
I got vaccinated so I never had COVID because the test said negative but I had a 100 degree fever for four days but my doctor said I’d be dead I’d it was COVID and I wasn’t an injected retard.

LOL

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Never got tested, never needed to, so I'm a no on 'Rona.
Oddly I know more people that have gotten it multiple times vs people that have gotten it once.

Roy

What this world needs is a few more Rednecks.

The Dildō Of Consequence Rarely Arrives Lubed

Waterboarding isn't illegal if you use diesel

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Sportsdad60
We escaped it until Dec 23rd 2021 (4 months ago)
Live in MT and winter in TX.

Wife is an RN and contacted America Frontline Doctors and got a 30 day prescription for Hydroxychloroquine back in late 2020. We added it to our Covid Travel Kit in the RV which contained...

Vitamin C
Vitamin D
Zinc
Hydroxychloroquine
Ivermectin (never used it though)

The same day we woke up with something other than the flu/cold, we started the regiment. Same day I tested positive. Same day I still walked 3 miles on the beach. The Hydroxychloroquine made it feel like a mild cold.

And we refilled the prescription for the next round (This [bleep] gonna be around for awhile, in different forms)

Both of us are NO VAX. Fock that mRNA crap.

LOL

Congrats on “no vax” but you’re still full retard.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
No tests, no shots, no masks. No ‘Rona. That I know of

Sam......

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Well, I had the flu when it all started, back over Christmas of 2019. I eventually figured it was probably COVID-19 rather than a regular flu. Haven't been the least bit sick since. Not cold or flu.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
I had it back in November and it was bad. Had a fever hovering between 102 and 103 for 5 days straight. Lost my sense of smell and had really messed up taste. Still no sense of smell. Ivermectin and hydroxy were a big help! Noticed a big improvement within 12-15 hours of taking it. No shot, no booster. Never had a flu shot and wasn't getting this experimental poison. Only wore a mask when I had to to get groceries... Relied on my God given immune system to fight it and here I am.

I sure could go for some $2.50/gal gas and a mean tweet!

NRA Benefactor member, disgruntled.
Life member: Firearms Owners Against Crime.
Life member: GOA
Member: RMEF

TRUMP 2020
G
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
G
I, nor anyone in my family, have gotten Covid. Keeping my fingers crossed.

E
EdM Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Yes, for both of us and our three sons apparently.

Conduct is the best proof of character.
IC B3

T
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
T
Had it back in Dec. Almost died. No vax and still will not get a vax.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Acquired an auto immune disease in 2020, sarcoidosis. Treated with Prednisone and Hydroxy. Not vaxed, got the 'rona last November, mild cold, took ivermectin and continued hydroxy, lasted about 5 days. Mule deer hunted every day while "deathly sick".

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.
J
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
J
Originally Posted by deflave
I got vaccinated so I never had COVID because the test said negative but I had a 100 degree fever for four days but my doctor said I’d be dead I’d it was COVID and I wasn’t an injected retard.

LOL

LMFAO

I got banned on another web site for a debate that happened on this site. That's a first
DBT Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I have had cold or flu symptoms on a couple of occasions, but never got tested.

H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
Originally Posted by Fireball2
I remember hearing "We're all gunna get it". Did we?

Neither my wife nor I are vaccinated, mostly due to our distrust of our government. It has been acknowledged many times over that the vaccine doesn’t keep from getting Covid, nor does it keep you from transmitting it, so why the big push to take it? I would love to see what percentage of Biden’s and Fouchi’s stock portfolios are big pharma…

Anyway, due to my profession, I have flown dozens of Covid patients yet have never been infected. The whole thing is just danged peculiar…

John

If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Got by without it until January this year. On a Saturday after dark I sat down at the computer to commune on the 24HCF. An hour or more later when I stood up I was hurting in every joint and ligament. My live in RN-NP did a Corona test and it popped up definitely positive, and temp was 103.7. Took a dose of Ivermectin and went to sleep. Got up about daylight with a temp of 100 and 14 hours after the first dose took another dose of Ivermectin. By dark I was fever free and feeling good. I became negative for Corona but for 8 weeks there was recurring yellow/greenish infection ranging from the sinuses to the bronchial and maybe the lungs. I kept getting bootleg antibiotics trying a different one every time the secondary stuff would resurface finally knocking it out in early March. Never been vaccinated but my bride was vaccinated twice and she had Corona one day after I did. Despite her medical training she used Ivermectin also.

Even when my oxygen went below 90 I would not go to a hospital for fear they would sedate me and ruin my lungs with a ventilator.

My brother who married a very liberal widow he found on the internet was persuaded to get thoroughly vaccinated and after his 3rd shot I had to haul him to a cardiac unit with severe arrhythmia. He has survived so far.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.
Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
Hebrew Roots Judaizer
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
What ever happened to the "one and done" J & J" shot?

The deer hunter does not notice the mountains

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve" - Isoroku Yamamoto

There sure are a lot of America haters that want to live here...

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
No

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Haven't yet, but have had it in the house and was in close proximity with them.

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
I never caught it. I've had all 3 of the Pfizer shots. A very good friend of mine did get it and suffered a long and painful death, coughing up blood and tissue. In and out of a coma. It took him a little more than two months to die. Before he went into the coma, he sent me a text describing it as like a "lung shot deer". I have been hunting with him several times over the years and he knew exactly what he was describing. He was the kind of fellow you would think would shake it off as he was in very good physical condition, a former college rugby player and a powerful robust man. Before he came down with it, he was full of bluster laughing at people making such a big deal about getting a bad cold and going into a panic over nothing. He changed his attitude dramatically shortly after he got it. No one knows how they will react to it until they actually get it. Some seem to shake it off fairly easily. Two other friends that were partially vaccinated did come down with mild cases of it, but managed to recover fairly quickly, most probably due to being vaccinated. But no, no one knows that for sure. Of those that do get it even though vaccinated, they generally recover very quickly. I know some here are adamantly against the vaccination, and that's fine by me. I'm not going to attempt to argue as that is your choice. You make your choice and I make mine. Best of luck to all.

"...why, land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for,... because it is the only thing that lasts."
Page 6 of 11 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 10 11

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

69 members (325wsm1, 10gaugemag, 35, 6mmbrfan, 7mm_Loco, 10 invisible), 13,853 guests, and 1,119 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,195,229
Posts18,544,002
Members74,060
Most Online21,066
May 26th, 2024

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.