Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 9 of 11 1 2 7 8 9 10 11
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
I had the 2 jabs and still got it, but it was mild. Can't say if the jabs did anything, maybe I was only ever going to get it as a mild infection anyway like the majority of people seem to.

Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Originally Posted by Raspy
Whatever you said...everyone knows you are a lying jerk.

That's a bold assertion. Point out where you think I lied.

Well?
GB1

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
I love when people tell me that their Aunt Gee-Gee and Grampie Nelson died of COVID.

When you ask them how they learned that, they always explain it's one of those fugking morons that walks around Publix wearing a mask.

LOL

Oh yeah. Let's take medical opinions from one of those fugking idiots. Great idea.

LOL

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Put me down as a No/Never.
Imagine living in a country where the government lies to you at its own digression, for your own good.

.... like tears in the rain
V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
Fireball2: Not "I"!
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

L
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
L
I never tested positive but sure I had it. I was little sick with chest cold then my son got sick and tested positive. I got very sick at the same time and tested negative kept getting sicker . Went the doctor 4 days later, tested negative again but had pneumonia . Week later wife tested positive for it. 4 months later I’m still having some problems but getting better. We all had the jabs . Maybe they helped maybe they didn’t we don’t know.

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I kicked it's everloving ass!!

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
Wasnt too bad.
Was about 6 days.
Wicked rash for a month after sucked.

Did get dehydrated and had to go in for a bag of fluid.

Last edited by hookeye; 04/20/22.
H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
If you are posting here you escaped covid. All these threads by member's about covid, it's like picking a scab. Never goes away unless you leave it alone. My 2 cents, for the scab pickers, shut the phucg up and get on with something positive in your life! You can't change the past, you may have some affect on the future!

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
Heard covid thins the skin on west coasters.

H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
Originally Posted by hookeye
Heard covid thins the skin on west coasters.

Na just tired of scab pickers. Nothing new in any information posted. Just another spin. Same your stupid if you got jabbed, your stupid if you didn't. This unsubstantiated test shows this, another contradicts that test ect..ect.., and all the while keeping the democrats covid facade in the front. When it should be trashed, and out of the picture. Convince me I'm wrong!

IC B3

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
I had no reaction to the shots or had any covid symptoms....being a former Paramedic, Nurse and Army Corpsman, I'd have had a general idea..

about 2 to 3 months after the second shot, I did have an episode of my Blood pressure starting to go ALL over the MAP....
it would go up and it would go way down low....

went to the ER... first time since when I was in the service, and those times were because I was working in the ER...

Also being a 54 Echo in the Army, I had a big distrust for the "shots", the Feds were pushing...

won't get into that, but there is plenty of ways to blame it all on a runaway government....aka "The Swamp"... especially democRats....

I am sure my 48 hours of blood pressure going up and down like a Ferris Wheel, was because of the shots...

who knows what they put in those things as an agent...doctors at the ER didn't seem too concerned about it at all tho...
that got me suspect also...

No matter how you cut it... I still think it was ALL a politically created "Plandemic" world wide.....

to much training on this type of stuff back in the 70s and early 80s, to think otherwise....

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Seafire
I had no reaction to the shots or had any covid symptoms....being a former Paramedic, Nurse and Army Corpsman, I'd have had a general idea..

about 2 to 3 months after the second shot, I did have an episode of my Blood pressure starting to go ALL over the MAP....
it would go up and it would go way down low....

went to the ER... first time since when I was in the service, and those times were because I was working in the ER...

Also being a 54 Echo in the Army, I had a big distrust for the "shots", the Feds were pushing...

won't get into that, but there is plenty of ways to blame it all on a runaway government....aka "The Swamp"... especially democRats....

I am sure my 48 hours of blood pressure going up and down like a Ferris Wheel, was because of the shots...

who knows what they put in those things as an agent...doctors at the ER didn't seem too concerned about it at all tho...
that got me suspect also...

No matter how you cut it... I still think it was ALL a politically created "Plandemic" world wide.....

to much training on this type of stuff back in the 70s and early 80s, to think otherwise....

Good boy, very coherent narrative

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Heym06
If you are posting here you escaped covid. All these threads by member's about covid, it's like picking a scab. Never goes away unless you leave it alone. My 2 cents, for the scab pickers, shut the phucg up and get on with something positive in your life! You can't change the past, you may have some affect on the future!

COVTARDS want nothing more than to "move on."

LOL

Perhaps Facebook is more your speed?

LOL

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Convinced Covid 19 is not that prejudice. One of our wealthiest individuals in our community came down with Covid 19 about the same time I had in 2020. Think he was in his mid sixties.. Wasn't long & he was in his final resting place.

love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, 23 gentleness, self-control

& Proverbs 21:19
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Yes

Paul.

"Kids who grow up hunting, fishing & trapping, do not mug little old Ladies"
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
No one hardly escaped the resulting inflation, supply issues, and lack of labor force. Many businesses can’t even keep a full staff. FJB

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by Heym06

COVTARDS want nothing more than to "move on."

LOL

Perhaps Facebook is more your speed?

LOL

I see you couldn't help flapping your gums! You eating those scabs your picking, or saving them hard times! It has nothing to moving on, it has to do with misinformation from both sides. Bunch of couch ridden potatoes trying to out post the other guy. None having any new or break through information! Of course you as usual just bring a spoon to scrape the pot. GFY. NewYorker

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
My oldest kid got it after having the Pfizer vax x2, sick for a week.

Nobody else in the family has tested positive, yet.

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Girl friend had it twice, first time followed by pneumonia, second time followed by double pneumonia. She also had a pre-existing heart issue and used an inhaler but as far as she can tell, no real lasting side effects which seems almost weird with her medical history. I never caught it that I know of but a couple of immediate family members did but nothing serious. They all got jabbed before they caught the Rona but me and her never have and never will.

Last edited by jaytee; 04/20/22.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Nope. Son and daughter tested positive, I tested negative a couple times and had antibodies checked in December 2020. Guess I could have gotten it in 2021 without knowing

"For some unfortunates, poisoned by city sidewalks ... the horn of the hunter never winds at all" Robert Ruark, The Horn of the Hunter

Page 9 of 11 1 2 7 8 9 10 11

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

74 members (Anaconda, 35, 33sixSS, 907brass, 300_savage, 8 invisible), 1,434 guests, and 935 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,758
Posts18,476,412
Members73,942
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.