Campfire Outfitter
T
Don't know, don't care.

GB1

C
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
C
Got in Jan 2021.. Took the jab on 1/2/21, had COVID 10 days later. A coworker (much younger than I) had a bad case.. he finally went to get tested after he had run fever for 2+ days(while working). Around 48 hours after he finally tested I got a weird feeling cold.. low grade evening only fever 2 straight days. Tested, positive on the rapid test. I was never what I consider sick, however the younger coworker missed just short of a month of work. He was un-jabbed. I’m pretty damn certain I won’t take another jab after everything I’ve read.

I worked in my shop day/night while on “quarantine” … and damn if it wasn’t the most peaceful 2-weeks I’ve had in decades… a vacation for the most part

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by mjbgalt
Nope. I even had my antibodies checked because I was sure I had it. Negative. And I worked directly with the public the whole time.

same here for wife and I. No shots. No covid. And we both are exposed to public most days. neither wore masks unless absolutely had to.

most people we know that got the shots got covid at some point.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Don't think so, but I never studied for or took the test.

Did do some shots.

Some neighbors and their kids had a run.

Last edited by 1minute; 04/18/22.

1Minute
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
No shots... No testing... No covid... Did catch an Especially Nasty "Cold" though around the holidays 2019... ???

IC B2

E
ERK Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Been exposed multiple times. No covid. No jab. Could get it and die but the jab isn’t gonna kill me. Edk

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by BuckHaggard
Originally Posted by SCRooster
I had it three times and was one of the first to have a documented case in the Carolinas when I contracted it while on a project in Miller's Creek, NC in January of 2020.

Was later told patient zero in that area was on the U.S. Olympic ski team and she had just returned from practicing in China to her home in Miller's Creek, near Boone.

Lost all sense of taste and smell which is what triggered a later antibodies test in March of 2020 which proved it had indeed been Covid.

Got a second variation in August of 2020 after visiting with the grandkids in Florida.

Got my third and final strain when my youngest Son came home with it last Thanksgiving after a trip up to our hunting club in Michigan where he had spent some time with friends at the Michigan-Ohio State football game where apparently everyone in attendance caught it.

I remain a Pure Blood. Have always refused the vaccine.

All three were fairly rough for me .... got the Monoclonal thing on the third one which I found to be absolutely amazing. Almost instant cure. Then they cancelled monoclonal antibodies.

Why?

Watch the Water:

https://rumble.com/v10miez-world-premiere-watch-the-water.html

Antivenom IS monoclonal antibodies.

The FDA and CDC are evil. Watch the video above .... why does antivenom work against Covid?

How is the population being poisoned by snake venom?

I live not too far from there and had no idea it was in the area that early. Interesting. Miller's Creek is a very unusual place for an Olympic skier to live.

I've had it twice, in March 2021 and January 2022.

Yeah, I think she grew-up in Miller's Creek and her parents lived there or something, or she grew-up in Boone and her parents are now living in Miller's Creek, but she did a lot of her early training in Boone before moving-on-up to the big time.

I actually got a call from someone with health and human services in NC (equivalent to our DHEC down here) once my Internist had entered my name into some ewrly database once I tested positive for antibodies in March 2020.

I got through that case, really fricking bad case, on my own. And Inhad already had my flu shot, regular flu shot, in October of 2019. My Internist is a good friend ... he says my case has been very unique.

My second case he prescribed HCQ for me along with a Z pack of some sort ... plus my wife administered Ivermectin under the instruction of my ex-wife who is a nurse practitioner. They didn't want me going into the hospital that time, the worst time by far, but I was having severe respiratory issues that time ... although fever was not as prolonged or as consistently high as the first time. It was either the HCQ or the Ivermectin or both that turned it around for me within 48 hours. Incredible.

Third time ... the least severe of the other two strains, everyone in the family had it ... we called it The Michigan Strain and blamed it on Gretchen the witch Bitchmer .... but still, they had thr monoclonal thing going then and my wife and I took it and it was miraculous. Overnight the fever was gone and we both felt a ton better.

For me it all started in Miller's Creek in January of 2020 and the amazing thing was, from the get-go, I knew it was not an ordinary flu. I had been there a couple of weeks staying in a hotel. Was supposed to be there for two more weeks. It hit me on the 16th day, at night, .... and we found out later it definitely wasn't the hotel. The facility I was there auditing had an outbreak at the exact same time, young and old among their employees. But when it hit me it hit so fast and hard I checked out of the hotel the next morning and took off for home .... called my wife and told her I was on my way with the worst case of flu I had ever had .... took me six hours to drive home and I had 103.1 when got here ... my wife freaked. The rest is a long story but two weeks later I was still alive. That's when she went to fix me my first breakfast in all that time and I was strong enough to walk downstairs to the kitchen. I hollered-down at her, "hey, I thought you were fixing me breakfast?" She said she was .... hmmmmmm. So I made my way down the stairs .... she was frying bacon. I couldn't smell it and told her so. So she handed me a piece. I couldn't taste it either. First time in my life and it was a weird unforgettable sensation and realization.

We didn't know until March that it was Covid.

Now ... watch that video "Watch The Water." It explains why the taste and smell sensors are stunted by Covid and holeeeeeeeee $#!+!

It all makes sense now.

What you think about, you do ... what you do, you become.
In a nation where anything goes ... eventually, everything will. We're almost there.
G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Did I escape it, No... I took prevention steps and got the vaccines when requested. Did I get it, No... I haven't had a sick day in years.

Phil

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Never had it, exposed multiple times.
Not getting jabbed.

Your mind is your primary weapon. Never let it get rusty.

Endowment Member NRA
K
krp Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Haven't been sick for quite a few years. Wife and I have been dosing ivermectin since Nov 2020, thought for sure I'd get it a couple times when heavily exposed, but nope.

Kent

IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
No covid,no shots,never feared it...........Kept living my life as always.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
As Bob Hagel would say"You should not use a rifle that will kill an animal when everything goes right; you should use one that will do the job when everything goes wrong."Good words of wisdom...............
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
My wife and I got the original two shots but refuse to get anything else, including the BS boosters. Our doctor felt the same way... however, my daughter got covid after having the shots and my son's stepdaughter got covid after having the shots even though no one else in their household got covid.... It's weird how it is so spotty in who gets it and who doesn't . My other daughter and her family who lived in Colorado Springs when it broke out and has since moved to Florida refused to get the vaccines and they have been covid free the whole time... makes you go hmmmmm.... doesn't it?

Never underestimate your ability to overestimate your ability.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
My wife and I had the shots and boosters. No covid in our house but our children who we see every day or two have all had it.

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
There was so much hacking and snorting going around the office in late 2019 - early 2020 I was a bit worried, but I never even had a sniffle off of it. For all I know I'm immune to ebola.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
No shots, no tests, no covid to the best of my knowledge....I did have the sniffles for a couple of days six or so months ago....living life like I always do, never missed a day of work.

Firearms are second only to the Constitution in importance; they are the peoples' liberty's teeth.
George Washington

Willie, smile
Coquille Valley Machine Works
541-260-6246
[email protected]

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
No vaccine. It caught me in January of this year. I had a fever for several days kept under control with pain/fever reducer. I never lost my sense of taste or smell or had any body aches. Overall it wasn’t to bad. It felt a lot more flu like than a cold but about on par with a very mild flu. My wife had it at the same time and is somewhat of a health and fitness nut that hates to ever admit to getting sick. She was laid out on the couch for three days with fever and severe body aches and miserable. For both of us it lasted about a week but her first few days were quite a bit worse that mine.

I took my 10 days off with pay and didn’t hate it. If not for having a mild fever generally worst in the mornings and evenings I would have taken full advantage and been out ice fishing.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by BuckHaggard
I had it three times and was one of the first to have a documented case in the Carolinas when I contracted it while on a project in Miller's Creek, NC in January of 2020.

Was later told patient zero in that area was on the U.S. Olympic ski team and she had just returned from practicing in China to her home in Miller's Creek, near Boone.

Lost all sense of taste and smell which is what triggered a later antibodies test in March of 2020 which proved it had indeed been Covid.

Got a second variation in August of 2020 after visiting with the grandkids in Florida.

Got my third and final strain when my youngest Son came home with it last Thanksgiving after a trip up to our hunting club in Michigan where he had spent some time with friends at the Michigan-Ohio State football game where apparently everyone in attendance caught it.

I remain a Pure Blood. Have always refused the vaccine.

All three were fairly rough for me .... got the Monoclonal thing on the third one which I found to be absolutely amazing. Almost instant cure. Then they cancelled monoclonal antibodies.

Why?

Watch the Water:

https://rumble.com/v10miez-world-premiere-watch-the-water.html

Antivenom IS monoclonal antibodies.

The FDA and CDC are evil. Watch the video above .... why does antivenom work against Covid?

How is the population being poisoned by snake venom?

I live not too far from there and had no idea it was in the area that early. Interesting. Miller's Creek is a very unusual place for an Olympic skier to live.

I've had it twice, in March 2021 and January 2022.

Yeah, I think she grew-up in Miller's Creek and her parents lived there or something, or she grew-up in Boone and her parents are now living in Miller's Creek, but she did a lot of her early training in Boone before moving-on-up to the big time.

I actually got a call from someone with health and human services in NC (equivalent to our DHEC down here) once my Internist had entered my name into some ewrly database once I tested positive for antibodies in March 2020.

I got through that case, really fricking bad case, on my own. And Inhad already had my flu shot, regular flu shot, in October of 2019. My Internist is a good friend ... he says my case has been very unique.

My second case he prescribed HCQ for me along with a Z pack of some sort ... plus my wife administered Ivermectin under the instruction of my ex-wife who is a nurse practitioner. They didn't want me going into the hospital that time, the worst time by far, but I was having severe respiratory issues that time ... although fever was not as prolonged or as consistently high as the first time. It was either the HCQ or the Ivermectin or both that turned it around for me within 48 hours. Incredible.

Third time ... the least severe of the other two strains, everyone in the family had it ... we called it The Michigan Strain and blamed it on Gretchen the witch Bitchmer .... but still, they had thr monoclonal thing going then and my wife and I took it and it was miraculous. Overnight the fever was gone and we both felt a ton better.

For me it all started in Miller's Creek in January of 2020 and the amazing thing was, from the get-go, I knew it was not an ordinary flu. I had been there a couple of weeks staying in a hotel. Was supposed to be there for two more weeks. It hit me on the 16th day, at night, .... and we found out later it definitely wasn't the hotel. The facility I was there auditing had an outbreak at the exact same time, young and old among their employees. But when it hit me it hit so fast and hard I checked out of the hotel the next morning and took off for home .... called my wife and told her I was on my way with the worst case of flu I had ever had .... took me six hours to drive home and I had 103.1 when got here ... my wife freaked. The rest is a long story but two weeks later I was still alive. That's when she went to fix me my first breakfast in all that time and I was strong enough to walk downstairs to the kitchen. I hollered-down at her, "hey, I thought you were fixing me breakfast?" She said she was .... hmmmmmm. So I made my way down the stairs .... she was frying bacon. I couldn't smell it and told her so. So she handed me a piece. I couldn't taste it either. First time in my life and it was a weird unforgettable sensation and realization.

We didn't know until March that it was Covid.

Now ... watch that video "Watch The Water." It explains why the taste and smell sensors are stunted by Covid and holeeeeeeeee $#!+!

It all makes sense now.

Damn man you have had a go with it. I lost my sense of smell and about 15lbs the first time, low grade nausea for about three weeks. Second time was like a head cold.

Wilkes County had some pretty big covid events, the Tyson facility got hammered early on.

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Don't know whether any of us had the China flu, but my wife did loose her taste though. Only an idiot would go somewhere to get tested for the China flu along with a bunch of other people who think they might have the China flu. We never stopped living and traveled through most of the states east of the Mississippi River the last two years.... including Michitgan and New York.

Life is good live it while you can.
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Greyghost
Did I escape it, No... I took prevention steps and got the vaccines when requested. Did I get it, No... I haven't had a sick day in years.

Phil

Maybe you were deathly ill with no symptoms.

Or is that not a thing any more?

LOL

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Never got it and never got a shot, either. Besides; I already had the flu....... In 1995. Only time in my entire life I had the flu. Although a few years ago before covid I began getting an annual flu shot from my doctor because I'm over 65. Didn't get the jab this year because it takes years for a new vaccine to be proven and I just can't trust a new, experimental, Trump vaccine that's unproven and therefore dangerous. Remember when the lefties were spouting that crap? Then we had an election and suddenly the covid vaccine is the safest, greatest thing going. Maybe in a few years I'll get the jab if I'm in the mood and it appears safe. Till then I'm all done listening to fear mongering liars.

Page 4 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 10 11

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

127 members (1936M71, 44mc, 10Glocks, 10gaugemag, 325wsm1, 10 invisible), 12,498 guests, and 1,116 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,195,230
Posts18,544,017
Members74,060
Most Online21,066
May 26th, 2024

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.