Home
I don't know what dystopian and orwellian means but these are the words some are using to describe this new weapon devised by the Brandon Bunch to combat free speech.

Is this new fiasco constitutional?
Originally Posted by TreeMutt
I don't know what dystopian and orwellian means but these are the words some are using to describe this new weapon devised by the Brandon Bunch to combat free speech.

No, but the Democrat Marxists hate, loathe, and despise the Constitution anyway so it doesn't matter. mad

L.W.
This "Board" is the predictable result of the 4th branch of government, as the founders envisioned journalism, totally abdicating their historical ethics and responsibilities. This action of creating this "Board of Governance" may just be a trial balloon, to see how much the sheep will swallow, because I can't find anything on the internet that describes anything like a charter, duties, power, responsibilities etc. Anything like this is 180 deg opposed to the intent of the 1stA...and I can not imagine the Supremes not hitting this fast and hard.
We, have had one for years. This an attempt to legitimize it.
O'bama ordered it up what, a week ago?
So it shall be
Why does everyone get so worked up about something as insignificant as the constitution? ( insert sarcasm icon here).
All they do is dole out disinformation why even bother creating a governance board? Hitler had a similar board . Evil minds think alike.
Originally Posted by Oldelkhunter
All they do is dole out disinformation why even bother creating a governance board. Hitler had a similar board . Evil minds think alike.

Well this place is starting to look more like nazi Germany all the time.
No it's unconstitutional as hell.

But then so are gun control laws...

Can you find such a power listed in the Constitution? If not, then no.
End result of all this control is going to be Martial Law....run her into the ground and rebuild the way you want....a constitution for corporations and elitists'. The Market will decide what is legal(right or wrong).
The Biden administration formed this board after Musk bought Twitter and said he was going to allow Free Speach. Musk is being held up by the FFA waiting for approval to launch is huge reusable rocket at Boca, Chica, Texas. Musk had to sue the Air Force to get bids on space launches, he won. One reason Musk built a Tesla factory in Texas is California's high taxes and they shut down Tesla during the pandemic, even though it was mostly robotic and the workers didn't have that much contact with each other. SpaceX was allowed to stay open at that time because they launched spy satellites as well as launches for NASA.

Musk is a libertarian mostly and the Dem's don't like this at all. So, he often has to deal with government crap. He said he would put nuclear reactors on large spaceships if he didn't have to wait 20 years for government approval.

Musk also addressed congress a few years ago for them to put laws in place governing artificial intelligence, because it might get out of hand. Most didn't know what he was talking about and nothing was done.
I am constantly impressed by the vast number of Constitutional Law experts here on the Fire.
Bah Bah Bah Bah..
Originally Posted by Tuco
I am constantly impressed by the vast number of Constitutional Law experts here on the Fire.

Yes, we are blessed.
Jagofftx and TriesRealHard are the head x-spurts.

Fuggin Boomers
The Administrative State is not Mentioned anywhere in the Constitution..
It’s Congress responsibility to write Regulations and or Law..
The Administrative State of Mordor on the Potomac does not have to authority to unilaterally promulgated either Law or Regulations on this Scale ..
Now Class be Seated ..
Remember folks, our government accepted the results of an obviously stolen election, because “the constitution as written has no information about how to deal with election fraud”!
They can do and God damn well will, do any freakin thing they want until We The People put a stop to it. grin
The day is surely coming. Martial law , gun confiscation, the chits getting closer to the fan blades daily .
I wish we had prepared ourselves a little better. I’m too old and our life is here, so I don’t see us bugging out.
I wish to hell we patriots had a better network for helping to defend one another. We should all be part of a network for communication and news before the chit hits the fan.
The internet & cell phones are gonna be some of the first casualties of the coming war. The news media as broadcast does not count.
A lot of us are gonna die before the good guys can get organized. It may be too late anyway, but I hope I can take a few of the bastards with me when the time comes.
Your mileage may very, but my minds is made up.
7mm
No it's not but that has never daunted this administration or any other democrat administration. This administration however is far more blatant than any other. They have defied the courts in their destruction of our constitution.
The Constitution hasn't really mattered in quite a long time now, has it? 98% of EVERYTHING that D.C. has done the past hundred plus years is unconstitutional. Never seems to have stopped them before, why worry about it now?
Good. We might start combating disinformation about covid.

If it saves just one life....
https://www.zerohedge.com/political/dhs-creating-disinformation-governance-board-ahead-midterms

Nina Jankowicz.... hmm... I wonder....
It is the absolute right of the State to supervise the formation of public opinion.

Joseph Goebbels

Who even cares about the Constitution anymore; doesn’t seem worth the paper it’s printed on.
With this Supreme Court, everything that violates the Constitution is Constitutional.

Or it just refuses to hear and rule.

“It's been a long
A long time coming
But I know a change gonna come
Oh, yes it will”

58 years ago the message these lyrics portrayed was for a different intent. Today though they apply for the freedoms we are losing today.
Originally Posted by Stophel
The Constitution hasn't really mattered in quite a long time now, has it? 98% of EVERYTHING that D.C. has done the past hundred plus years is unconstitutional. Never seems to have stopped them before, why worry about it now?

Yep.
Originally Posted by keith
End result of all this control is going to be Martial Law....run her into the ground and rebuild the way you want....a constitution for corporations and elitists'. The Market will decide what is legal(right or wrong).

I mostly agree but it won’t be the market that decides. It will be the billionaires that have the market cornered and buy and pay for the politicians that act as their puppets that will decide.

I miss Bristoe’s comments.

Every single time…
It is unconstitutional but the DEMs won't care.
Peppermint Patty Psuki’s comment about it today :

“Not sure who opposes that effort”. 🤪🤪🤪

Umm ... DemoRat’s oppose “Russian Disinformation” about Crackhead Hunter’s Laptop and how many times Hunter’s business partner visited his Dad in the WH when Hiden Biden was VP. 🤪🤪😂
This is Dems over reaction to Elon Musk buying Twitter and wanting free speech.
Not in the real world but to those that want it it is.

Just wrong.
Is anything the democraps do Constitutional? Not in my memory.
So, are we going to let some 33yr old leftist chick (Jankowicz) dictate to us what free speech is? if so we deserve what we get
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

Yep.

Yep again
Originally Posted by 45_100
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

Yep.

Yep again

I would say longer than 100 years

"The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the states respectively, or to the people."
Originally Posted by Leanwolf

No, but the Democrat Marxists hate, loathe, and despise the Constitution anyway so it doesn't matter. mad

L.W.
THAT! They'll just do it anyway....

One does not have to be a Constitutional scholar to understand " Congress shall make no law ... abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press ..." Article One, Bill of Rights.

Average reading skills will suffice. smile

L.W.
The Ministry of Truth
Originally Posted by Dixie_Dude
The Biden administration formed this board after Musk bought Twitter and said he was going to allow Free Speach. Musk is being held up by the FFA waiting for approval to launch is huge reusable rocket at Boca, Chica, Texas. Musk had to sue the Air Force to get bids on space launches, he won. One reason Musk built a Tesla factory in Texas is California's high taxes and they shut down Tesla during the pandemic, even though it was mostly robotic and the workers didn't have that much contact with each other. SpaceX was allowed to stay open at that time because they launched spy satellites as well as launches for NASA.

Musk is a libertarian mostly and the Dem's don't like this at all. So, he often has to deal with government crap. He said he would put nuclear reactors on large spaceships if he didn't have to wait 20 years for government approval.

Musk also addressed congress a few years ago for them to put laws in place governing artificial intelligence, because it might get out of hand. Most didn't know what he was talking about and nothing was done.

Actually the idea for this was created in 2019;

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=DHS+disinformation+office&t=newext&ia=web

On the other hand I am constantly unimpressed by the stupid braindead jackasses like yourself that post on the 'Fire.
Some how a lot of things have been found in the constitution that are not there.
Public schools
Power grids
Interstate highways
I believe if you check homosexuals were put to death in the colonies. Times sure have changed. Hasbeen
Originally Posted by RodWaters

Yes, we are blessed.

Fuggin Boomers

Eat Schit and die punk. You owe Boomers big time but your too stupid to figure it out dummasss.
Originally Posted by hasbeen1945
Some how a lot of things have been found in the constitution that are not there.
Public schools
Power grids
Interstate highways
I believe if you check homosexuals were put to death in the colonies. Times sure have changed. Hasbeen

You might also notice that public schools, power grids and interstate highways are not restricted by the constitution in any way. In fact the interstate highways could be considered a commerce clause bonus.
Let’s face it, the disinformation governance has little or no teeth. They can, and will, attempt to silence the conservatives. But, who among you will bow to this nonsense? I will NOT! If the left does not like my comments, well good ‘nuff. Nothing will change. MTG
Originally Posted by MTGunner
Let’s face it, the disinformation governance has little or no teeth. They can, and will, attempt to silence the conservatives. But, who among you will bow to this nonsense? I will NOT! If the left does not like my comments, well good ‘nuff. Nothing will change. MTG

There's a reason why it's under DHS - law enforcement with guns and tactical gear. They expect to use it.
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

Yeah..this one will take care of the First Amendment, The Second Amendment is next.
Originally Posted by ingwe

Yeah..this one will take care of the First Amendment, The Second Amendment is next.

In reality the second amendment is there to protect the first amendment.
great timing, cranking up just before the midterms. No way is this 'fair and balanced'.
DHS is to secure the Republic. Insure the safety of the Republic. NOT to discriminate against ANY citizen that would, can and will exercise their freedom of speech. This will end up in the SCOTUS. MTG
Originally Posted by rickt300

Yes, we are blessed.

Fuggin Boomers

Eat Schit and die punk. You owe Boomers big time but your too stupid to figure it out dummasss.

Yeah, you did real good Boomer. Boomers provided us with Gen-X, the low point in modern American achievement.
Everyone gets a trophy, you deserve it!

Yeah, you did real good Boomer. Boomers provided us with Gen-X, the low point in modern American achievement.

We are all anxiously awaiting your long list of accomplishments...

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

No! But, as of late, when has the Constitution or the Bill of Rights been followed! memtb

On the other hand I am constantly unimpressed by the stupid braindead jackasses like yourself that post on the 'Fire.

At least he's smart enough to know that he's not smart enough to understand the Constitution, and he needs loyahs to tell him what it says..... :P
Too early to tell, as it depends on how they set it up. If they are smart, and joking aside they are smart, they will claim under something like Article 4 Section 4 of the U.S. Constitution. In fact, the article already foreshadows doing just that.

We all owe Boomers (me for my life my parents were both boomers) but I got checked by this video and I’m obviously not one myself.

As for RodWaters he is a troll just ignore him.
DHS is to secure the Republic. Insure the safety of the Republic. NOT to discriminate against ANY citizen that would, can and will exercise their freedom of speech. This will end up in the SCOTUS. MTG

That may have been what we were told when it was instituted but as far as I have seen it has not been used that way. It's more for promoting the watchful eye of BIG BROTHER government in regard to us. It and the Patriot Act both have trampled all over individual rights and privacy. If the DHS was actually guarding the Republic we would not have an open southern border.
The part that concerns me is Jankowicz's history with the National Democratic Institute. That was founded by Madeleine Albright and there's a vast panoply of left wingers and dark money scamsters who have NDI in their resumes. NDI was supposedly focused on bringing democracy to Warsaw Pact nations, or at least democratic governance, but ended up being a damaging tool of the globalist Left.
So pay attention here. This is not good.
Originally Posted by efw

Wow. It's like a younger version of me. I have never watched a whole 30 minute video of anyone like this, with the whole time me saying "yes! right! absolutely!".... He even dared to criticize Michael King and say we shouldn't have gotten into WWII.... I'm impressed!

Yeah! Just wait til this gets to the supreme court! They'll straighten it out, by golly!

ugh.
Originally Posted by efw

We all owe Boomers (me for my life my parents were both boomers) but I got checked by this video and I’m obviously not one myself.

As for RodWaters he is a troll just ignore him.

That guy is an idiot. The video is done by a whining fool. What a waste of time. I can easily see why Millennials are such losers. If you think you are like that fool you deserve to go hungry and be poor. Hah.

Guarding the Coast ??? That’s almost like being in the Military. 😂

That guy is an idiot. The video is done by a whining fool. What a waste of time. I can easily see why Millennials are such losers. If you think you are like that fool you deserve to go hungry and be poor. Hah.

Ha you’re a dumbass boomer
Originally Posted by efw

Way smarter than some Michigan Biden voter like yourself. You idiots blame the "boomers" when you have been voting leftist scum into office as soon as you were old enough. You blame us for your utter stupidity, too funny and a typical leftist attitude. What a Puzzy.

Way smarter than some Michigan Biden voter like yourself. You idiots blame the "boomers" when you have been voting leftist scum into office as soon as you were old enough. You blame us for your utter stupidity, too funny and a typical leftist attitude. What a Puzzy.

Whatever boomer
Nothing here nut distractions
It's had plenty of teeth since Jan 6th, or the elections in 2020, Facebook pages of many patriot groups have been dismantled by and large. Most of their organizers spend more time in FB jail than out. So much for free exchange of ideas, and thoughts.

He's got Whiny Ass down pat.....Just like he did under his previous handle.
Originally Posted by efw

You ain't very smart if you think Ernie is a leftist and a Biden Voter.

This dumb little angry whiny ass doesn't even have an idea or suggestion, let alone accomplishments.
THIS needs to be addressed immediately.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Originally Posted by DMc

As Mr. Jefferson said..

Surprise surprise.

🤓🤓🤓🤓
If we can get Trump reelected, this will be abolished on day one. I cannot comprehend the temerity of them doing this. The entire Russian Hoax was a goddam disinformation campaign and now they want this? Now that we finally have a social media outlet that refuses to be a propaganda arm of the left? They better watch their asses with this overreach.
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Originally Posted by efw

Ain't that the truth.
Originally Posted by DMc

Holy Crap! If that real, it's pretty damning.
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
If we can get Trump reelected, this will be abolished on day one. I cannot comprehend the temerity of them doing this. The entire Russian Hoax was a goddam disinformation campaign and now they want this? Now that we finally have a social media outlet that refuses to be a propaganda arm of the left? They better watch their asses with this overreach.

Overreach is what (((they))) are known for.
Originally Posted by efw

Lets put it this way, How many Trump voters are whiney little bitches, blaming a generation 3 or 4 before his for crap they had nothing to do with? FuQ him. Sure I am a boomer, I was born in 56 on an Air Force base in Mountain Home Idaho. Within a week I was on a airbase in France then several others until we ended up on Okinawa at Kadena. I came back to the states right after 7th grade and spent another year on Wurtsmith AFB in Michigan. So no that fuqtard whining POS can kiss my ass if he blames my generation for his pitiful existence. Outstanding the stupid [bleep] you guys put up with, connect the dots. If "Ernie" thinks I owe him anything he can go FuQ himself. It is Millennials who overwhelmingly vote for democrats. Overwhelmingly it is leftist scum who knock the Boomers.

Lets put it this way, How many Trump voters are whiney little bitches, blaming a generation 3 or 4 before his for crap they had nothing to do with? FuQ him. Sure I am a boomer, I was born in 56 on an Air Force base in Mountain Home Idaho. Within a week I was on a airbase in France then several others until we ended up on Okinawa at Kadena. I came back to the states right after 7th grade and spent another year on Wurtsmith AFB in Michigan. So no that fuqtard whining POS can kiss my ass if he blames my generation for his pitiful existence. Outstanding the stupid [bleep] you guys put up with, connect the dots. If "Ernie" thinks I owe him anything he can go FuQ himself. It is Millennials who overwhelmingly vote for democrats. Overwhelmingly it is leftist scum who knock the Boomers.

The fact that you took that video this way tells me you’re not only a dumbass boomer but you’re a butthurt Millennial who, in classical millennial fashion, lacks any ability for self reflection.

Hint: the video offered helpful insights into some of the shortcomings of a generation. Other videos could be made that offered similar insights criticizing other generations too. I’m not a boomer but felt like he was speaking to me and I was able to see it for what it was and think it through without name calling. Maturity affords a person the ability to take criticism without melting.

Go grow a pair and come back when you can take criticism without whining like a bitch.

He's got Whiny Ass down pat.....Just like he did under his previous handle.

Who is he then, if not Steelhead ???
Originally Posted by 22250rem
Why does everyone get so worked up about something as insignificant as the constitution? ( insert sarcasm icon here).

Exactly.

GWB called the constitution a “fùcking piece of paper”.
Originally Posted by DMc

Why is the guy on the right side so much more out of focus than jisslane?

You don’t suppose that’s photoshopped?
© 24hourcampfire