Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by MTGunner
DHS is to secure the Republic. Insure the safety of the Republic. NOT to discriminate against ANY citizen that would, can and will exercise their freedom of speech. This will end up in the SCOTUS. MTG

Yeah! Just wait til this gets to the supreme court! They'll straighten it out, by golly!

ugh.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by efw
Originally Posted by rickt300

Eat Schit and die punk. You owe Boomers big time but your too stupid to figure it out dummasss.

We all owe Boomers (me for my life my parents were both boomers) but I got checked by this video and I’m obviously not one myself.

As for RodWaters he is a troll just ignore him.

That guy is an idiot. The video is done by a whining fool. What a waste of time. I can easily see why Millennials are such losers. If you think you are like that fool you deserve to go hungry and be poor. Hah.

Last edited by rickt300; 04/29/22.

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by RodWaters

Yeah, you did real good Boomer. Boomers provided us with Gen-X, the low point in modern American achievement.
Everyone gets a trophy, you deserve it!

We are all anxiously awaiting your long list of accomplishments...

Guarding the Coast ??? That’s almost like being in the Military. 😂

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E

That guy is an idiot. The video is done by a whining fool. What a waste of time. I can easily see why Millennials are such losers. If you think you are like that fool you deserve to go hungry and be poor. Hah.

Ha you’re a dumbass boomer

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by efw

Way smarter than some Michigan Biden voter like yourself. You idiots blame the "boomers" when you have been voting leftist scum into office as soon as you were old enough. You blame us for your utter stupidity, too funny and a typical leftist attitude. What a Puzzy.

Dog I rescued in January

IC B2

E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E

Way smarter than some Michigan Biden voter like yourself. You idiots blame the "boomers" when you have been voting leftist scum into office as soon as you were old enough. You blame us for your utter stupidity, too funny and a typical leftist attitude. What a Puzzy.

Whatever boomer

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Nothing here nut distractions

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
It's had plenty of teeth since Jan 6th, or the elections in 2020, Facebook pages of many patriot groups have been dismantled by and large. Most of their organizers spend more time in FB jail than out. So much for free exchange of ideas, and thoughts.

Roughly half the people you meet are below average intelligence.
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna

Yeah, you did real good Boomer. Boomers provided us with Gen-X, the low point in modern American achievement.

He's got Whiny Ass down pat.....Just like he did under his previous handle.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by efw

You ain't very smart if you think Ernie is a leftist and a Biden Voter.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana

This dumb little angry whiny ass doesn't even have an idea or suggestion, let alone accomplishments.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
DMc Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
THIS needs to be addressed immediately.

Make Gitmo Great Again!!
Who gave the order to stop counting votes in the swing states on the night of November 3/4, 2020?
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by DMc

As Mr. Jefferson said..

Surprise surprise.

🤓🤓🤓🤓

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
If we can get Trump reelected, this will be abolished on day one. I cannot comprehend the temerity of them doing this. The entire Russian Hoax was a goddam disinformation campaign and now they want this? Now that we finally have a social media outlet that refuses to be a propaganda arm of the left? They better watch their asses with this overreach.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Originally Posted by efw

Ain't that the truth.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by DMc

Holy Crap! If that real, it's pretty damning.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
If we can get Trump reelected, this will be abolished on day one. I cannot comprehend the temerity of them doing this. The entire Russian Hoax was a goddam disinformation campaign and now they want this? Now that we finally have a social media outlet that refuses to be a propaganda arm of the left? They better watch their asses with this overreach.

Overreach is what (((they))) are known for.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by efw

Lets put it this way, How many Trump voters are whiney little bitches, blaming a generation 3 or 4 before his for crap they had nothing to do with? FuQ him. Sure I am a boomer, I was born in 56 on an Air Force base in Mountain Home Idaho. Within a week I was on a airbase in France then several others until we ended up on Okinawa at Kadena. I came back to the states right after 7th grade and spent another year on Wurtsmith AFB in Michigan. So no that fuqtard whining POS can kiss my ass if he blames my generation for his pitiful existence. Outstanding the stupid [bleep] you guys put up with, connect the dots. If "Ernie" thinks I owe him anything he can go FuQ himself. It is Millennials who overwhelmingly vote for democrats. Overwhelmingly it is leftist scum who knock the Boomers.

Last edited by rickt300; 04/30/22.

Dog I rescued in January

E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E

Lets put it this way, How many Trump voters are whiney little bitches, blaming a generation 3 or 4 before his for crap they had nothing to do with? FuQ him. Sure I am a boomer, I was born in 56 on an Air Force base in Mountain Home Idaho. Within a week I was on a airbase in France then several others until we ended up on Okinawa at Kadena. I came back to the states right after 7th grade and spent another year on Wurtsmith AFB in Michigan. So no that fuqtard whining POS can kiss my ass if he blames my generation for his pitiful existence. Outstanding the stupid [bleep] you guys put up with, connect the dots. If "Ernie" thinks I owe him anything he can go FuQ himself. It is Millennials who overwhelmingly vote for democrats. Overwhelmingly it is leftist scum who knock the Boomers.

The fact that you took that video this way tells me you’re not only a dumbass boomer but you’re a butthurt Millennial who, in classical millennial fashion, lacks any ability for self reflection.

Hint: the video offered helpful insights into some of the shortcomings of a generation. Other videos could be made that offered similar insights criticizing other generations too. I’m not a boomer but felt like he was speaking to me and I was able to see it for what it was and think it through without name calling. Maturity affords a person the ability to take criticism without melting.

Go grow a pair and come back when you can take criticism without whining like a bitch.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

He's got Whiny Ass down pat.....Just like he did under his previous handle.

Who is he then, if not Steelhead ???

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

630 members (160user, 12344mag, 1minute, 1beaver_shooter, 10gaugeman, 10Glocks, 67 invisible), 2,598 guests, and 1,211 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,480
Posts18,490,152
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.