Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

GB4

A
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
A
It is the absolute right of the State to supervise the formation of public opinion.

Joseph Goebbels

E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Originally Posted by TreeMutt
I don't know what dystopian and orwellian means but these are the words some are using to describe this new weapon devised by the Brandon Bunch to combat free speech.

Is this new fiasco constitutional?

Who even cares about the Constitution anymore; doesn’t seem worth the paper it’s printed on.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
With this Supreme Court, everything that violates the Constitution is Constitutional.

Or it just refuses to hear and rule.

Last edited by steve4102; 04/28/22.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
“It's been a long
A long time coming
But I know a change gonna come
Oh, yes it will”

58 years ago the message these lyrics portrayed was for a different intent. Today though they apply for the freedoms we are losing today.

IC B2

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Stophel
The Constitution hasn't really mattered in quite a long time now, has it? 98% of EVERYTHING that D.C. has done the past hundred plus years is unconstitutional. Never seems to have stopped them before, why worry about it now?

Yep.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by keith
End result of all this control is going to be Martial Law....run her into the ground and rebuild the way you want....a constitution for corporations and elitists'. The Market will decide what is legal(right or wrong).

I mostly agree but it won’t be the market that decides. It will be the billionaires that have the market cornered and buy and pay for the politicians that act as their puppets that will decide.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

I miss Bristoe’s comments.

Every single time…

MAC Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
It is unconstitutional but the DEMs won't care.

You get out of life what you are willing to accept. If you ain't happy, do something about it!
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Peppermint Patty Psuki’s comment about it today :

“Not sure who opposes that effort”. 🤪🤪🤪

Umm ... DemoRat’s oppose “Russian Disinformation” about Crackhead Hunter’s Laptop and how many times Hunter’s business partner visited his Dad in the WH when Hiden Biden was VP. 🤪🤪😂

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B3

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
This is Dems over reaction to Elon Musk buying Twitter and wanting free speech.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Not in the real world but to those that want it it is.

Just wrong.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Is anything the democraps do Constitutional? Not in my memory.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
So, are we going to let some 33yr old leftist chick (Jankowicz) dictate to us what free speech is? if so we deserve what we get

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
The Constitution hasn't really mattered in quite a long time now, has it? 98% of EVERYTHING that D.C. has done the past hundred plus years is unconstitutional. Never seems to have stopped them before, why worry about it now?

Yep.

Yep again

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by 45_100
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

Yep.

Yep again

I would say longer than 100 years

"The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the states respectively, or to the people."

"Life is tough, even tougher if your stupid"
John Wayne
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by Leanwolf
Originally Posted by TreeMutt
I don't know what dystopian and orwellian means but these are the words some are using to describe this new weapon devised by the Brandon Bunch to combat free speech.

Is this new fiasco constitutional?

No, but the Democrat Marxists hate, loathe, and despise the Constitution anyway so it doesn't matter. mad

L.W.
THAT! They'll just do it anyway....

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Tuco
I am constantly impressed by the vast number of Constitutional Law experts here on the Fire.

One does not have to be a Constitutional scholar to understand " Congress shall make no law ... abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press ..." Article One, Bill of Rights.

Average reading skills will suffice. smile

L.W.

"Always go straight forward, and if you meet the devil, cut him in two and go between the pieces." (William Sturgis, clipper ship captain, 1830s.)
B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B
The Ministry of Truth

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by Dixie_Dude
The Biden administration formed this board after Musk bought Twitter and said he was going to allow Free Speach. Musk is being held up by the FFA waiting for approval to launch is huge reusable rocket at Boca, Chica, Texas. Musk had to sue the Air Force to get bids on space launches, he won. One reason Musk built a Tesla factory in Texas is California's high taxes and they shut down Tesla during the pandemic, even though it was mostly robotic and the workers didn't have that much contact with each other. SpaceX was allowed to stay open at that time because they launched spy satellites as well as launches for NASA.

Musk is a libertarian mostly and the Dem's don't like this at all. So, he often has to deal with government crap. He said he would put nuclear reactors on large spaceships if he didn't have to wait 20 years for government approval.

Musk also addressed congress a few years ago for them to put laws in place governing artificial intelligence, because it might get out of hand. Most didn't know what he was talking about and nothing was done.

Actually the idea for this was created in 2019;

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=DHS+disinformation+office&t=newext&ia=web

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

562 members (1OntarioJim, 1minute, 1234, 1Longbow, 10gaugeman, 06hunter59, 59 invisible), 2,197 guests, and 1,360 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,926
Posts18,479,827
Members73,953
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.