Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
T
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
T
I don't know what dystopian and orwellian means but these are the words some are using to describe this new weapon devised by the Brandon Bunch to combat free speech.

Is this new fiasco constitutional?

"an armed society is a polite society"

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by TreeMutt
I don't know what dystopian and orwellian means but these are the words some are using to describe this new weapon devised by the Brandon Bunch to combat free speech.

No, but the Democrat Marxists hate, loathe, and despise the Constitution anyway so it doesn't matter. mad

L.W.

"Always go straight forward, and if you meet the devil, cut him in two and go between the pieces." (William Sturgis, clipper ship captain, 1830s.)
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
This "Board" is the predictable result of the 4th branch of government, as the founders envisioned journalism, totally abdicating their historical ethics and responsibilities. This action of creating this "Board of Governance" may just be a trial balloon, to see how much the sheep will swallow, because I can't find anything on the internet that describes anything like a charter, duties, power, responsibilities etc. Anything like this is 180 deg opposed to the intent of the 1stA...and I can not imagine the Supremes not hitting this fast and hard.

Last edited by flintlocke; 04/28/22.

Well this is a fine pickle we're in, should'a listened to Joe McCarthy and George Orwell I guess.
A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
We, have had one for years. This an attempt to legitimize it.

There is a war on America and America is losing
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
O'bama ordered it up what, a week ago?
So it shall be

FJB & FJT
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Why does everyone get so worked up about something as insignificant as the constitution? ( insert sarcasm icon here).

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
All they do is dole out disinformation why even bother creating a governance board? Hitler had a similar board . Evil minds think alike.

N
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
N
Originally Posted by Oldelkhunter
All they do is dole out disinformation why even bother creating a governance board. Hitler had a similar board . Evil minds think alike.

Well this place is starting to look more like nazi Germany all the time.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
No it's unconstitutional as hell.

But then so are gun control laws...

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by TreeMutt

Can you find such a power listed in the Constitution? If not, then no.

IC B3

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
End result of all this control is going to be Martial Law....run her into the ground and rebuild the way you want....a constitution for corporations and elitists'. The Market will decide what is legal(right or wrong).

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
The Biden administration formed this board after Musk bought Twitter and said he was going to allow Free Speach. Musk is being held up by the FFA waiting for approval to launch is huge reusable rocket at Boca, Chica, Texas. Musk had to sue the Air Force to get bids on space launches, he won. One reason Musk built a Tesla factory in Texas is California's high taxes and they shut down Tesla during the pandemic, even though it was mostly robotic and the workers didn't have that much contact with each other. SpaceX was allowed to stay open at that time because they launched spy satellites as well as launches for NASA.

Musk is a libertarian mostly and the Dem's don't like this at all. So, he often has to deal with government crap. He said he would put nuclear reactors on large spaceships if he didn't have to wait 20 years for government approval.

Musk also addressed congress a few years ago for them to put laws in place governing artificial intelligence, because it might get out of hand. Most didn't know what he was talking about and nothing was done.

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
I am constantly impressed by the vast number of Constitutional Law experts here on the Fire.

A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
Bah Bah Bah Bah..

R
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
R
Originally Posted by Tuco
I am constantly impressed by the vast number of Constitutional Law experts here on the Fire.

Yes, we are blessed.
Jagofftx and TriesRealHard are the head x-spurts.

Fuggin Boomers

Originally Posted by CashisKing
Hey Rod... welcome to the fire.
April 2022.
You speak with great confidence and authority.
Thanks for your honesty...
A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
The Administrative State is not Mentioned anywhere in the Constitution..
It’s Congress responsibility to write Regulations and or Law..
The Administrative State of Mordor on the Potomac does not have to authority to unilaterally promulgated either Law or Regulations on this Scale ..
Now Class be Seated ..

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Remember folks, our government accepted the results of an obviously stolen election, because “the constitution as written has no information about how to deal with election fraud”!
They can do and God damn well will, do any freakin thing they want until We The People put a stop to it. grin
The day is surely coming. Martial law , gun confiscation, the chits getting closer to the fan blades daily .
I wish we had prepared ourselves a little better. I’m too old and our life is here, so I don’t see us bugging out.
I wish to hell we patriots had a better network for helping to defend one another. We should all be part of a network for communication and news before the chit hits the fan.
The internet & cell phones are gonna be some of the first casualties of the coming war. The news media as broadcast does not count.
A lot of us are gonna die before the good guys can get organized. It may be too late anyway, but I hope I can take a few of the bastards with me when the time comes.
Your mileage may very, but my minds is made up.
7mm

"Preserving the Constitution, fighting off the nibblers and chippers, even nibblers and chippers with good intentions, was once regarded by conservatives as the first duty of the citizen. It still is." � Wesley Pruden

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
No it's not but that has never daunted this administration or any other democrat administration. This administration however is far more blatant than any other. They have defied the courts in their destruction of our constitution.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
The Constitution hasn't really mattered in quite a long time now, has it? 98% of EVERYTHING that D.C. has done the past hundred plus years is unconstitutional. Never seems to have stopped them before, why worry about it now?

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Good. We might start combating disinformation about covid.

If it saves just one life....

I am MAGA.
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

69 members (Big1bud, beefan, 300_savage, BangPop, 907brass, 6 invisible), 1,432 guests, and 829 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,503
Posts18,490,592
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.