Home
Posted By: bluefish They found Eliza - 09/06/22
Oh, what I would do to this one given a couple days, a blowtorch, and some pliers.

https://nypost.com/2022/09/06/police-confirm-body-found-in-memphis-is-eliza-fletcher/
Posted By: Biebs Re: They found Eliza - 09/06/22
Or some stakes and a couple gallons of gasoline.
Posted By: steve4102 Re: They found Eliza - 09/06/22
Will he be held on bond, or released without bail.
Posted By: steve4102 Re: They found Eliza - 09/06/22
When do we riot.
Posted By: Hotrod_Lincoln Re: They found Eliza - 09/06/22
A pen full of hungry hogs and a couple of cut Achilles tendons would be more appropriate, and a lot more entertaining.
Posted By: local_dirt Re: They found Eliza - 09/06/22
Cut his fugking head off.

After removing some body parts, of course.
Posted By: DMc Re: They found Eliza - 09/06/22
Originally Posted by Biebs
No stakes! A spare tire filled with gasoline so we can watch the perp run around in circles while he burns to death. The Jihadist are not without a few good ideas...
A family with as much money as hers shouldn't have much trouble putting a hit man in jail with the scumbag, and hiring a team of legal beagles to get him off scot free after he castrates the perp in his cell and leaves him to bleed out while some well-paid jailers look the other way.
Posted By: Tyrone Re: They found Eliza - 09/06/22
Does TN have the death penalty?
Originally Posted by Tyrone

Yep- - - - -and they rebuilt "Old Sparky" a while back. They ought to be able to do "Extra Crispy" without a problem if they want to.
Posted By: oldtimr1 Re: They found Eliza - 09/06/22
Abston need an Alabama neck tie!!
Posted By: The_Real_Hawkeye Re: They found Eliza - 09/06/22
Damned Swedes.
Posted By: dale06 Re: They found Eliza - 09/06/22
Originally Posted by Hotrod_Lincoln

Yep- - - - -and they rebuilt "Old Sparky" a while back. They ought to be able to do "Extra Crispy" without a problem if they want to.

Likely after 20 years of delays and appeals.
He should be dead in six months or less if found guilty, but that won’t happen
Posted By: hasbeen1945 Re: They found Eliza - 09/06/22
I’m sorry this lady was killed. Unfortunately it happens to often.
You ever notice it’s all hands on deck when a cop is shot. This Happened in this case also. Because her family has money.
If this happened more often I think the criminals would stop thinking they could get by with their crimes. Hasbeen
Posted By: sactoller Re: They found Eliza - 09/06/22
Originally Posted by DMc
No stakes! A spare tire filled with gasoline so we can watch the perp run around in circles while he burns to death. The Jihadist are not without a few good ideas...

That was the Mandela's way of doing things.
Posted By: sidepass Re: They found Eliza - 09/06/22
A pen full of hungry hogs and a couple of cut Achilles tendons would be more appropriate, and a lot more entertaining.

I like this solution.
Posted By: Jim_Conrad Re: They found Eliza - 09/06/22
Exercise is bad for you.
Posted By: JamesJr Re: They found Eliza - 09/06/22
Back in the old days, he'd already have been swinging from the nearest tree. There was something to be said about that kind of justice......it worked.
Posted By: akrange Re: They found Eliza - 09/06/22
We’re waiting 10025 and WMR ..
Posted By: slumlord Re: They found Eliza - 09/06/22
Groid left his ghetto slides.

They must not teach DNA in 4th grade.

Do any white folz wear deez?

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Posted By: hasbeen1945 Re: They found Eliza - 09/06/22
Originally Posted by JamesJr
Back in the old days, he'd already have been swinging from the nearest tree. There was something to be said about that kind of justice......it worked.
And it keep the natives in check. Hasbeen
Originally Posted by hasbeen1945

Old man fantasy.
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

Old man fantasy.

No.........it proves that with age comes wisdom, which means you have a ways to go.
Is that why crime disappeared many years ago?

Fantasy.
Posted By: OldmanoftheSea Re: They found Eliza - 09/06/22
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Cut his fugking head off.

the lowe one then judicious use of honey and fire ants would be a good start..
Posted By: WildWest Re: They found Eliza - 09/06/22
A family with as much money as hers shouldn't have much trouble putting a hit man in jail with the scumbag, and hiring a team of legal beagles to get him off scot free after he castrates the perp in his cell and leaves him to bleed out while some well-paid jailers look the other way.
This . I knew of a guy , that was in prision himself ,get a guy that had killed his daughter in a car wreck killed. Said it cost him some money.
Posted By: Tyrone Re: They found Eliza - 09/06/22
I'm surprised they were able to get DNA results within 24hrs.
Posted By: Orion2000 Re: They found Eliza - 09/06/22
Originally Posted by sactoller
Originally Posted by DMc

That was the Mandela's way of doing things.
Winnie Mandela called those her “neck ties”….
Posted By: mathman Re: They found Eliza - 09/06/22
Originally Posted by slumlord

Unfortunately, yes.
Posted By: rem shooter Re: They found Eliza - 09/06/22

only problem ,is it seems the perps use 20 years of appeals before the state fries them ,not sure about Tenn.
Posted By: funshooter Re: They found Eliza - 09/06/22
How did he kill her

He needs to go the way he did her but 10 times slower
The Bible says
an eye for an eye.
It's called "necklacing"- - - - -a truck tire with a couple of gallons of Diesel fuel in it gets hung over the perp's neck and lit off with a magnesium flare.
Posted By: efw Re: They found Eliza - 09/06/22
Rebar, rope, honey, ant mound
Posted By: Johnny Dollar Re: They found Eliza - 09/06/22

A few. Most can figger out how to tie shoe laces.
Posted By: Ohio7x57 Re: They found Eliza - 09/06/22
I can’t for the life of me figure out why some women think it’s ok to go
jogging half dressed at 4:30am. Yea, I know, in a perfect world they should be able to. But this world isn’t perfect by a damn sight. Especially in areas frequented by scum such as this POS.

Ron
Posted By: Mountain10mm Re: They found Eliza - 09/06/22
There is not a legal penalty in existence evil enough for this guy.
Posted By: bluefish Re: They found Eliza - 09/06/22
It's called "necklacing"- - - - -a truck tire with a couple of gallons of Diesel fuel in it gets hung over the perp's neck and lit off with a magnesium flare.

Not entirely true. They usually bound their hands behind their backs with barbed wire. Winnie Mandela was especially in favor of that little add-on feature.
Posted By: 79S Re: They found Eliza - 09/06/22
Oh he's going to say he was beat as a kid, had a learning disability etc. Oh I forgot they will say the court system is racist and he needs help..
Posted By: tikkanut Re: They found Eliza - 09/06/22
any form of death penalty is too good for this POS scum bag

https://www.ksl.com/article/50470632/memphis-police-id-body-of-abducted-jogger-eliza-fletcher
Posted By: BeardedGunsmith Re: They found Eliza - 09/06/22
Originally Posted by 79S
Oh he's going to say he was beat as a kid, had a learning disability etc. Oh I forgot they will say the court system is racist and he needs help..
They're all born with learning disabilities. The lack of foresight.
Posted By: Leanwolf Re: They found Eliza - 09/06/22

Speaking of "the old days." has anyone here read a short story by the late author, Erskine Caldwell, titled Saturday Afternoon, A Treasury of Short Stories, Simon & Schuster Publs., New York © 1947? Interesting read.

As for Cleotha, you boys and girls are not thinking of this incident realistically when it comes to a trial. This will be in Memphis. Memphis has a very high population of black men and women. Cleotha's lawyers will make certain that the jury is made up mainly of black people. Remember it takes only one person to "hang" a jury. (Don't forget the O.J. Simpson trial.)

Another factor, in my opinion, will be the natural tendency of "poor folks" despising "rich folks," especially when the "poor folks" are of a different skin color than the "rich folks."

There is a strong chance Cleotha might just be found "Not Guilty," just as was O.J. After all, the trial will be held in Memphis.

Just my opinion.

L.W.
Originally Posted by 79S

He clearly suffers from a vitamin Pb deficit. I prescribe a 230 grain supplement from 45ACPharma.
Posted By: Heym06 Re: They found Eliza - 09/06/22
The perp needs a South African neck tie!
To be brutally honest about this, it was just downright dumb for a young, good looking White woman to go jogging by herself, unarmed, in a city that is overloaded with Negroes. It was a murder-rape just waiting to happen. It was no different from that stupid bear lover in Alaska that played with the bears.........and got eaten by them as a result.

Those of us who have lived around them know exactly how they are, and if you're smart, you don't put yourself into ANY situation like Eliza did. I hate what happened, she didn't deserve it, but she was tempting fate, and fate almost always wins out.
To be brutally honest about this, it was just downright dumb for a young, good looking White woman to go jogging by herself, unarmed, in a city that is overloaded with Negroes. It was a murder-rape just waiting to happen. It was no different from that stupid bear lover in Alaska that played with the bears.........and got eaten by them as a result.

Those of us who have lived around them know exactly how they are, and if you're smart, you don't put yourself into ANY situation like Eliza did. I hate what happened, she didn't deserve it, but she was tempting fate, and fate almost always wins out.

I’m going to agree

You don’t hang your leg out of the window when there’s a hatchet murderer loose

Hurricane parties at the trailer park are stupid too.

She may have been a liberal and had a naive streak
Posted By: luv2safari Re: They found Eliza - 09/06/22
Death by a thousand cuts:

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
I really like it when the Victim gets blamed for the crime the purp. did.

Not
Why is she at fault at all
She should be able to go jogging any time she wants. Everyone should be able to do what they want anytime they want and we should not have to be worried about getting attacked.

We need a serious cleansing in this world and a serious teaching lesson for those that choose to break laws and act like animals and hurt people.

This was solely the attackers fault.
sorry if we disagree
Posted By: mark shubert Re: They found Eliza - 09/06/22

Fantasy.

Not many repeat offenders, though.
She lives (or did) in a city with 600,000 negroes

She got complacent, was naive, and a predator seized an opportunity.

Nîggers will always take advantage of vulnerable individuals. Especially felons fresh out of the clink
Sure, it is the attackers fault. She should be able to go jogging without being abducted.

I should be able to walk unmolested through "the hood" with C-notes hanging out of my pockets too.

That said, my father warned me about conducting myself purely on the strength of being right. "Son, you can be right, and you can wind up dead right."
Originally Posted by mark shubert

Fantasy.

Not many repeat offenders, though.

There is that!

Yeah...the perp in this case was a convicted kidnapper.
Originally Posted by mathman
Sure, it is the attackers fault. She should be able to go jogging without being abducted.

I should be able to walk unmolested through "the hood" with C-notes hanging out of my pockets too.

That said, my father warned me about conducting myself purely on the strength of being right. "Son, you can be right, and you can wind up dead right."

I have told my daughter many times that men should not hit women....but that doesn't mean that they won't.
Posted By: AJ300MAG Re: They found Eliza - 09/06/22

Dood... it ain't got nuthin to do with "good lookin" white wemons. Fűckin n_i_g_g_a_s will break into the house of an 85 plus year old woman and rape & rob her. I'm usually up and out exercising my dog at least a half-hour before it breaks dayllight, can't believe the number of women I see out walking/jogging alone. They seem to think that they're safe in our township, we've got a walmart a couple of miles away and mogadishu north is only a handful of miles to the east. The only savings grace is that the groids are usually sleeping off the previous night's drunken drug fest until noon.
Posted By: hookeye Re: They found Eliza - 09/06/22
Speedy trial,fair hanging
He’ll get Bejamin Crump on a pro-bono

They’ll argue that DNA is some white man’s voodoo
Wait…what he really needs is a lowyer from Salmon Idaho. One of those aloofs that believe black felons are angels and do no wrong.
Posted By: hookeye Re: They found Eliza - 09/06/22

Worked for OJ

Bingo!

If the glove don't fit, you must acquit.
Posted By: 1911a1 Re: They found Eliza - 09/06/22

It's what kept the primates in check.
Posted By: luv2safari Re: They found Eliza - 09/06/22
Originally Posted by funshooter

Not
She should be able to go jogging any time she wants. Everyone should be able to do what they want anytime they want and we should not have to be worried about getting attacked.

We need a serious cleansing in this world and a serious teaching lesson for those that choose to break laws and act like animals and hurt people.

sorry if we disagree

Would you agree she was stupid for jogging in a scant outfit at a dangerous time in a dangerous community?

Of course the perp was at fault, but ignorance was the opportunity.

Not

sorry if we disagree

I did not say it was her "fault". I said that she had no business going out jogging, in the dark, by herself, unarmed, in a city swarming with the most violent kind of person on the face of the earth.........the Negro male.

Would you go swimming in an area teeming with sharks?
Would you go up to a Brown Bear that was catching salmon and try to take his fish away?
Would you refuse to pay back a loan from a Mafia loan shark and expect him to say "forget it?"
Now, would you let your wife or daughter go jogging alone, in Memphis, in the dark, unarmed, and not expect anything to happen to them?

Sure, it's the Negroes fault. But any sane person should know not to go around tempting fate, and putting their life at risk.
Originally Posted by luv2safari
Would you agree she was stupid for jogging in a scant outfit at a dangerous time in a dangerous community?

Well said.
Posted By: Crow hunter Re: They found Eliza - 09/06/22
Originally Posted by Leanwolf
As for Cleotha, you boys and girls are not thinking of this incident realistically when it comes to a trial. This will be in Memphis. Memphis has a very high population of black men and women. Cleotha's lawyers will make certain that the jury is made up mainly of black people. Remember it takes only one person to "hang" a jury. (Don't forget the O.J. Simpson trial.)

Another factor, in my opinion, will be the natural tendency of "poor folks" despising "rich folks," especially when the "poor folks" are of a different skin color than the "rich folks."

There is a strong chance Cleotha might just be found "Not Guilty," just as was O.J. After all, the trial will be held in Memphis.

Just my opinion.

L.W.

Unfortunately there is truth in this. My home county in Mississippi is 60% black. There have been murders on a regular basis here for the 45 years I've lived here and a lawyer friend recently told me that the last murder conviction in the county was 30 years ago. As a rule, a black person will not vote to convict another black person for murder. The chances are slim of getting a jury that's going to be at least 75% black in Memphis to vote unanimously to convict this thug of murder.

There was kidnapping involved also which is a federal crime. More than likely if the state tries to turn him loose the Feds will put him away for that.

Just remember it's Memphis. Despite the overwhelming evidence of what he did, the judge set his bond at $500,000. Any judge that would even think of allowing this monster bail is nuts, but that shows the way the law leans in Memphis.

Not

sorry if we disagree

Yes I would agree she was stupid for going out Jogging at that time of day.

I had a real neighbor girl across the street from me years back.
She could have been a swim suit Model and with a GREAT personality to go along with her looks.

She would go jogging at 4am.
1day she did not come home from school so he mom called the sheriff and they told the mom to wait a day or so.

Well 3 or 4 days passed and the Sheriff showed up at the moms door.
They told her that she needed to go with them to identify someone in the Hospital.

The mom identified the girl and she was just about dead in the Hospital.

Someone was waking down the street and seen something out of place lying in a drainage ditch and they called the Sheriff.

It was my Neighbor girl. She went jogging early in the morning. someone hit her with their vehicle which threw her into the Ditch.
She laid there unconscious for the 3 or 4 days until the passer byre seen her.

Ya Jogging early in the morning is not a smart thing to do.
But that still does not give anyone the right to be an animal and attack them.

Our Country needs a deep enema to flush out all of the bad crap that has been building up for decades
Posted By: deflave Re: They found Eliza - 09/06/22
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

Well said.

Which part of Memphis did this take place in?
Posted By: tjm10025 Re: They found Eliza - 09/06/22
She was taken at Central Avenue and Curlin, the northeast corner of the U. of Memphis campus, according to one news source.
Posted By: AKA_Spook Re: They found Eliza - 09/06/22
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

Well said.

Normally I'd say "Bet she wont do that again", but I typically get $hit for it so I wont.
Posted By: Calvin Re: They found Eliza - 09/06/22
Originally Posted by tjm10025
She was taken at Central Avenue and Curlin, the northeast corner of the U. of Memphis campus, according to one news source.

Is that a good or bad part of Memphis? Lady joggers common?
Posted By: oldtimr1 Re: They found Eliza - 09/06/22
I would not agree that it was stupid to go jogging when she did and wearing what she wore. What did you want her to wear, a snow suit in the summer when it is hot? She did not entice that animal to abduct and murder her, that all was on him, 100% of it and I hope they hang him high!.
Originally Posted by Calvin

At 4:30 am? Maybe not in the past few days.
Originally Posted by oldtimr1
I would not agree that it was stupid to go jogging when she did and wearing what she wore. What did you want her to wear, a snow suit in the summer when it is hot? She did not entice that animal to abduct and murder her, that all was on him, 100% of it and I hope they hang him high!.

In PA, the Amish would have left her alone, in Memphis the Negroes prey on people like her.

Once again, I repeat, always be aware of your surroundings, especially when you're in a place like Memphis TN. She should have been, and although she had every right in the world to be out there jogging, she should have known that she was taking a risk in doing so.........any way you want to put it.
Posted By: TrueGrit Re: They found Eliza - 09/06/22
My guess is she was jogging in the good part of town where this kind of stuff usually doesn't happen. Fact is everyday this stuff happens to someone and people don't take it to heart till it's one of theirs.
Some people will never get to figure it out that they're responsible for their safety and well being.
Posted By: Crow hunter Re: They found Eliza - 09/06/22

It’s the Midtown or East Memphis area. It’s the old money areas of Memphis with a lot of nice homes and rich families who have been there 150 years or so. Over the years the ghettos have grown so they’re now interspersed throughout Memphis. You can live on a block with gorgeous multi-million dollar mansions but still have the hood a couple of blocks over. I once asked a friend who lived in a nice home in the area how he liked it & he said he liked the area but got tired of having to chain his lawn mower to a tree at night.

Over the years as Memphis grew worse and worse the white population started fleeing to the east. At first it was to Cordova, then to Germantown, then to Collierville. Cordova is closest in to Memphis and the ghetto is starting to reach there. Germantown and Collierville have aggressive police forces designed to keep the thuggery out. It’s where you go to be safe and raise a family. Classic suburban living and most residents would never venture into Memphis proper from there.

The area she was in is Memphis proper and is NOT safe.
Posted By: AKA_Spook Re: They found Eliza - 09/06/22

I wanted her to jog with a friend, I wanted her to jog with a friend that carried a tazer just like hers, I wanted her to jog somewhere less trafficked by the social demographic that statistically commits a disproportionate amount of violent crime against my race, their own race and women , I wanted her to consider that there were people waiting at home who's lives will never be the same in the instance she didnt return, I wanted her to take some measure of responsibility for her own safety instead of taking the aforementioned for granted , what she wore doesnt enter into it, but sadly, it hardly matters now.
Posted By: AJ300MAG Re: They found Eliza - 09/06/22
Originally Posted by AKA_Spook

I wanted her to jog with a friend, I wanted her to jog with a friend that carried a tazer just like hers, I wanted her to jog somewhere less trafficked by the social demographic that statistically commits a disproportionate amount of violent crime against my race, their own race and women , I wanted her to consider there were people waiting at home who's lives will never be the same in the instance she didnt return, I wanted her to take some measure of responsibility for her own safety instead of taking the aforementioned for granted , what she wore doesnt enter into it, but it hardly matters now.
What are the odds she had airpods in her ears...
Posted By: jaguartx Re: They found Eliza - 09/06/22
Originally Posted by bluefish
Oh, what I would do to this one given a couple days, a blowtorch, and some pliers.

https://nypost.com/2022/09/06/police-confirm-body-found-in-memphis-is-eliza-fletcher/

U racially. He was just minding his own bidness going ta college that morning when she teased him.

They wuz doing it when she triggered him by saying, "Oh boy!"
Originally Posted by AJ300MAG
Originally Posted by AKA_Spook

I wanted her to jog with a friend, I wanted her to jog with a friend that carried a tazer just like hers, I wanted her to jog somewhere less trafficked by the social demographic that statistically commits a disproportionate amount of violent crime against my race, their own race and women , I wanted her to consider there were people waiting at home who's lives will never be the same in the instance she didnt return, I wanted her to take some measure of responsibility for her own safety instead of taking the aforementioned for granted , what she wore doesnt enter into it, but it hardly matters now.
What are the odds she had airpods in her ears...
very high

In PA, the Amish would have left her alone, in Memphis the Negroes prey on people like her.

Once again, I repeat, always be aware of your surroundings, especially when you're in a place like Memphis TN. She should have been, and although she had every right in the world to be out there jogging, she should have known that she was taking a risk in doing so.........any way you want to put it.

Legal to do what she did but plumdum stupid, kinda like riding a bike in the highway.

Uh, not likely. Houston_2, Sickermore, Northmam, Gayghost, Lostashell and other pukes have puke buds in government who just passed an antilynching law to keep their buds with these type Guaranteed Pursuits of Happiness from having to fear a legitimate from of punishment.
Posted By: shootbrownelk Re: They found Eliza - 09/06/22
I'm surprised they were able to get DNA results within 24hrs.
Investigations and results tend to happen rather quickly when you're a billionaire.
Posted By: Mountain10mm Re: They found Eliza - 09/06/22
Her fault?????? What country do we live in? She wasn't inappropriately dressed for the activity at all. This is because some loser, a$$hole, couldn't keep is hands to himself, and probably worse. Could have happened in the suburbs, or the country, and or anywhere. Should she have carried some self protection, yes, and maybe she did. I'd advise that anywhere and anytime.
Posted By: Stophel Re: They found Eliza - 09/06/22
Holy crap. For the umpteenth time, no one says it's her fault. We're just saying she was stupid to be doing what she was doing, WHERE she was doing it. I mean really.... Don't swim with sharks. Don't poke the bear. Don't stick your hand in the garbage disposal... whatever metaphor you want to use.

Yes, she had every right to stick her hand in the garbage disposal....
I'm trying to picture a man who would let his wife go out running alone, unarmed, at 4:30 am in the middle of one of the top five most violent cities in America where, at any particular moment, there are a number of mentally ill men who have recently been granted early release from prison for committing terrible acts of violence against women.

He would look like a moron, I believe.
If you don’t live near groids

You can live a life of bliss with your head up your ass
The Pollyanna Life, either homeschooled or went to school with 12 of your cousins at the ‘meetin house’
Posted By: Slope77 Re: They found Eliza - 09/06/22
We all do stupid [bleep]. Mostly, with God’s grace and a little luck, we never feel the repercussions of our naivety/stupidity or whatever you want to call it. As (mostly) men here, we don’t have to worry about someone grabbing us and pulling us in their car with the purpose of sticking their d*8* in us.

Hey, she could have run more covered up. While I like the view, women are crazy to think they can wear some of this stuff and not be noticed. So is it comfortable, or naive, or do they want to be noticed but not “too much”? We are very western/liberal whether we think so or not - doesn’t the Bible preach modesty as well, without the extremism of the Koran?

She could have run when it was light. Or in a better place. It’s her home - she shouldn’t have to - but she should have.

Call her what you want. Stupid. Naive. Hell, even an attention seeking tease. I didn’t know her.

But she didn’t deserve this.

Every time I think we would be better off without the male 1/2 of the 13% (or on occasion, both 1/2’s), I think about Clarence Thomas or Jackie Robinson (and I hate baseball), and also remember that it is a great injustice to judge individuals by their demographic group, no matter how seemingly irredeemable that group is. But d***, the 6.5% cost an awful lot in many ways - to themselves and everyone else.

The Pollyanna Life, either homeschooled or went to school with 12 of your cousins at the ‘meetin house’

I mostly don’t, but they are disproportionately represented in the evening news.
Posted By: Birdwatcher Re: They found Eliza - 09/06/22

Unfortunately, yes.

I rode a bicycle to NY in mine.
Same dudes saying “she should be able to jog without fear and do as she please”

Same dude wear a pistol while mowing grass, have one in arm’s reach while taking a shower.

Who knows, maybe she was anti gun, didn’t want to be armed, had faith in fellow POC as mislabled by racist white guys, Didn’t want to be bothered with pepper spray.

Maybe was totally aloof with airpods in

Any armchair old dumbfukks spouting off even know what Airpods are?
Same dudes saying “she should be able to jog without fear and do as she please”

Same dude wear a pistol while mowing grass, have one in arm’s reach while taking a shower.

Who knows, maybe she was anti gun, didn’t want to be armed, had faith in fellow POC as mislabled by racist white guys, Didn’t want to be bothered with pepper spray.

Maybe was totally aloof with airpods in

Any armchair old dumbfukks spouting off even know what Airpods are?

Heck, I live in a low crime, 95% white state - we have more natives than blacks. What do I know?

I think everyone lives where they live and it is easy to not recognize the danger or the changes. We mostly aren’t, and shouldn’t need to be, switched “on” 24/7.
Posted By: Stophel Re: They found Eliza - 09/06/22
Living where there are no negroes is both a blessing and a curse. The blessing is that you don't see T.N.B. every day. The curse is that you don't see T.N.B. every day. And you start to think that all de black folks be just like you is, and all that racism and stuff is just totally unfounded hogwash.... I mean, all the African-Americans you see on TV are wonderful people, right?
Posted By: The_Real_Hawkeye Re: They found Eliza - 09/07/22
Posted By: bluefish Re: They found Eliza - 09/07/22
As someone from lily white Maine, what is TNB?
Posted By: jackmountain Re: They found Eliza - 09/07/22
We live in a society where it’s wrong to call a boy “him” and schools put litter boxes in the bathroom.
We tore down all our memorials in order to erase the past, we deny the realities in our present and make excuses for these folks but statistics don’t lie….. pretty easy to see what the future holds.

There are lots of places in this country a white woman shouldn’t be alone, especially in the dark.
Posted By: deflave Re: They found Eliza - 09/07/22
Originally Posted by Crow hunter
The area she was in is Memphis proper and is NOT safe.

Thank you.

Damn that was good.

TFF
Posted By: worriedman Re: They found Eliza - 09/07/22

Criminals are just minutes away from anyplace USA. I don't take a dump without a firearm at hand. Handgun goes with me to the store, I bushhog and mow with it on, so I can get to my more potent firearms. I answer the door with it in my hand. I do not have to go digging through it in the car to get at it either.

Follow the boy scout rule, be prepared.
Posted By: Tyrone Re: They found Eliza - 09/07/22
I would not agree that it was stupid to go jogging when she did and wearing what she wore. What did you want her to wear, a snow suit in the summer when it is hot?
A Glock.
Posted By: akrange Re: They found Eliza - 09/07/22
Originally Posted by Crow hunter
Originally Posted by Leanwolf

Just my opinion.

L.W.

Unfortunately there is truth in this. My home county in Mississippi is 60% black. There have been murders on a regular basis here for the 45 years I've lived here and a lawyer friend recently told me that the last murder conviction in the county was 30 years ago. As a rule, a black person will not vote to convict another black person for murder. The chances are slim of getting a jury that's going to be at least 75% black in Memphis to vote unanimously to convict this thug of murder.

There was kidnapping involved also which is a federal crime. More than likely if the state tries to turn him loose the Feds will put him away for that.

Just remember it's Memphis. Despite the overwhelming evidence of what he did, the judge set his bond at $500,000. Any judge that would even think of allowing this monster bail is nuts, but that shows the way the law leans in Memphis.

Cotton- LBJ the rest of the Demoncrat History is yet to be Written.

If there’s anyone left to Do It..

Roll Roll
Posted By: Tyrone Re: They found Eliza - 09/07/22
I don't think there are ANY neighborhoods safe enough for a woman to jog at 4 in the morning unarmed and dressed revealingly or even dressed modestly. Around here, the groids drive to nice neighborhoods to do drugs deals.

You just never know who is going to be passing through.
Posted By: Jim_Conrad Re: They found Eliza - 09/07/22
Gentrification is dangerous.
Posted By: TimberRunner Re: They found Eliza - 09/07/22
Memphis is one of the more unique cities in America in regards to its neighborhoods. Block to block you go from 1 MIL dollar homes to subsidized housing, back to 750K homes.

The area she was running is not that dangerous. I lived near there for a couple of years decades ago. I would routinely run or walk.

Orange mound isn't far though and that's one of the worst stretches of criminal filth in America. Fire bombing the whole area wouldn't be inappropriate.
Posted By: tjm10025 Re: They found Eliza - 09/07/22
Originally Posted by TimberRunner
The area she was running is not that dangerous.

Seems like everywhere is dangerous for women who run alone in the dark, when alone means not a single other person in sight.
Posted By: killerv Re: They found Eliza - 09/07/22
Timber....Tell her that, tell her family that
Posted By: jorgeI Re: They found Eliza - 09/07/22

My wife is currently up in PA at the Cabin (near Amish country and State College over the mountain) where she jogs on the roads in the forest near the cabin. She packs a .380 or she doesn't go, My rules. Years ago in Florida she was stalked by what turned out to be an illegal Venezuelan immigrant whilst she jogged in our old neighborhood . She pulled on the guy while I hauled ass to where she was, I blocked the cul de sac with my truck until Clay County Sheriffs showed up, then proceeded to chastise her for pulling a gun.
Originally Posted by TimberRunner
Memphis is one of the more unique cities in America in regards to its neighborhoods. Block to block you go from 1 MIL dollar homes to subsidized housing, back to 750K homes.

The area she was running is not that dangerous. I lived near there for a couple of years decades ago. I would routinely run or walk.

Orange mound isn't far though and that's one of the worst stretches of criminal filth in America. Fire bombing the whole area wouldn't be inappropriate.

Downtown Chicago was safe decades ago.

It ain't today.
Posted By: TimberRunner Re: They found Eliza - 09/07/22
Originally Posted by killerv
Timber....Tell her that, tell her family that

Look, it's horrible, and inexcusable. I hope they execute the perp.

I would say the chances of that happening to another white girl in that scenario are infinitely low. The reason it got so much attention is because it doesn't happen much. That's not a story the libs in the media want to tell.

Anyway, there's evil out there and it might cross your path. It doesn't mean you should cower in your compound and sit on the computer all day.
Posted By: jorgeI Re: They found Eliza - 09/07/22
Originally Posted by Slope77
We all do stupid [bleep]. Mostly, with God’s grace and a little luck, we never feel the repercussions of our naivety/stupidity or whatever you want to call it. As (mostly) men here, we don’t have to worry about someone grabbing us and pulling us in their car with the purpose of sticking their d*8* in us.

Hey, she could have run more covered up. While I like the view, women are crazy to think they can wear some of this stuff and not be noticed. So is it comfortable, or naive, or do they want to be noticed but not “too much”? We are very western/liberal whether we think so or not - doesn’t the Bible preach modesty as well, without the extremism of the Koran?

She could have run when it was light. Or in a better place. It’s her home - she shouldn’t have to - but she should have.

Call her what you want. Stupid. Naive. Hell, even an attention seeking tease. I didn’t know her.

But she didn’t deserve this.

Every time I think we would be better off without the male 1/2 of the 13% (or on occasion, both 1/2’s), I think about Clarence Thomas or Jackie Robinson (and I hate baseball), and also remember that it is a great injustice to judge individuals by their demographic group, no matter how seemingly irredeemable that group is. But d***, the 6.5% cost an awful lot in many ways - to themselves and everyone else.

The problem with that statement is we don't deal in absolutes (except death). What we deal with are statistics, where a Bell Curve (or scatter gram) for any given situation will give you probabilities and when dealing with groids, the few that fall outside the curve (you mentioned Clarence Thomas) still makes one wonder whether as a WHOLE would we be better off with our without them? It's an opinion..
Posted By: Daveinjax Re: They found Eliza - 09/07/22

There are no good safe neighborhoods in Memphis. There are neighborhoods with nice well kept houses but they’re not good and safe.
Posted By: ribka Re: They found Eliza - 09/07/22
Originally Posted by Daveinjax

There are no good safe neighborhoods in Memphis. There are neighborhoods with nice well kept houses but they’re not good and safe.

true for pretty much the entire area south of the mason Dixon line lol
Posted By: hasbeen1945 Re: They found Eliza - 09/07/22
I agree with Tucker's monologue last night. As US citizens we should be able to walk anywhere, anytime without fear. But most know this is not our reality. We must take precautions to protect ourselves and loved ones. But what you see in BLM protests is completely different. You have what appears to be young, white, college educated women marching with the WOLVES, being too brain washed and stupid to realize the danger they are in. Hasbeen
Posted By: Hotrod_Lincoln Re: They found Eliza - 09/07/22
Women can run buck naked if they choose- - - - -just as long as they've got a Ruger LCP in a fanny pack. Putting a few big leaky holes in a predator will probably help to change his mind about attacking them.
Posted By: local_dirt Re: They found Eliza - 09/07/22
I agree with Tucker's monologue last night. As US citizens we should be able to walk anywhere, anytime without fear. But most know this is not our reality. We must take precautions to protect ourselves and loved ones. But what you see in BLM protests is completely different. You have what appears to be young, white, college educated women marching with the WOLVES, being too brain washed and stupid to realize the danger they are in. Hasbeen

Those womens are typically fat and ugly. It's a whole different subset. And they could care less about a good looking young white girl that gets killed while jogging. In fact, if that good looking young white girl was a Conservative, they'd have gladly sent her to the gulag.

A lot of you fudds don't understand the depth of hate of these white BLM suckasses.

Like akrange says, Roll Them or They Roll You.
Posted By: szihn Re: They found Eliza - 09/07/22
It makes me wonder if she was a "liberal". Unarmed and comfortable being that way.

Or maybe just lived a sedate life up to that point?............Who knows?

But "Liberal" policies are the reason this habitual criminal was out of prison in the 1st place.

My own sister used to jog and carried her Glock 40 and a short sheath knife at all times. She was an ER nurse in Reno for years and knew many of the police in her area so she told them she was open-carrying. She had a problem with 1 of the cops (one time and he was a new cop with Reno PD who came over from California. A quick word from the Shift Sargent and the cop was not a problem to her anymore) And never had a problem with anyone else, but was yelled at a few times by hood-dwellers about her gun.
Funny..... how they didn't want the white lady to have a gun.

That alone is an outstanding reason to have a gun.
Posted By: Sharpsman Re: They found Eliza - 09/07/22
American cities are the stagnation and ruination of our country! None can be prove me wrong on that comment!!
Posted By: BeardedGunsmith Re: They found Eliza - 09/07/22
I dont understand how people exist that have zero impulse control and zero foresight into their actions. How TF would anyone think that kidnapping someone while in their vehicle with a number on the back of it that ties back to you in a world full of cameras and then raping and killing the victim, is a good plan? Are these people really that fuggin stupid? And then to not consider the consequences of those actions? But look out boys, the feds want to criminalize us for who we voted for or our legally owned firearms.
Posted By: JamesJr Re: They found Eliza - 09/07/22
Originally Posted by BeardedGunsmith
I dont understand how people exist that have zero impulse control and zero foresight into their actions. Are these people really that fuggin stupid?

Two things.......first off, Negroes act on impulse, without ever thinking of the consequences, always have, always will. It's just how they are, which explains part of the reason for the crimes committed by them.

Second........when you have an IQ that is the lowest of any of the races, and you're only a relatively few generations of being civilized, when compared to the other races, then you do things like what just happened in Memphis, because it comes naturally.
Posted By: slumlord Re: They found Eliza - 09/07/22
Negroes seem to do ok with self checkout

So there is that

😀

That’s got to burn the old guys “Out West”
Posted By: local_dirt Re: They found Eliza - 09/07/22
I dont understand how people exist that have zero impulse control and zero foresight into their actions. How TF would anyone think that kidnapping someone while in their vehicle with a number on the back of it that ties back to you in a world full of cameras and then raping and killing the victim, is a good plan? Are these people really that fuggin stupid? And then to not consider the consequences of those actions? But look out boys, the feds want to criminalize us for who we voted for or our legally owned firearms.

Them Swedish geniuses ain't so smart.

So there is that

😀

It depends on how many items they buy, and whether or not the register accepts or rejects their EBT or charge card.

So there is that

😀

Slumy, I'll concede that the guys "out west" are experts on the Injuns, if they'll concede that we know jigaboos.
“Birds of a feather.”

LOL

The only reason you live in that schit hole is because your daddy lived in that schit hole.

Who do you think you’re kidding?
Posted By: ribka Re: They found Eliza - 09/07/22
I dont understand how people exist that have zero impulse control and zero foresight into their actions. Are these people really that fuggin stupid?

Two things.......first off, Negroes act on impulse, without ever thinking of the consequences, always have, always will. It's just how they are, which explains part of the reason for the crimes committed by them.

Second........when you have an IQ that is the lowest of any of the races, and you're only a relatively few generations of being civilized, when compared to the other races, then you do things like what just happened in Memphis, because it comes naturally.

smarter than the average Kentucky dweller lol

Posted By: Slope77 Re: They found Eliza - 09/07/22

So there is that

😀

Slumlord,

I don’t even know what that means, but since I’m chuckling, it’s probably funny?
Posted By: UpThePole Re: They found Eliza - 09/08/22
Back in the day in MS, the cure was:

Freshly cut stump pf pine tree deep in the woods
Staple large enough to encompass privates
5 gal of Kero
Dull straight razor

Seat felon on stump
attach privates to stump w/staple
pour Kero around stump
hand felon razor
light Kero

no repeat offenders
Posted By: simonkenton7 Re: They found Eliza - 09/08/22
She was dressed in provocative fashion. She had on a halter top. She could have worn a t shirt and showed a lot less skin.

Girls learn to do this at a young age, they like to attract attention from the guys.

There is a racial component to this, as black guys love the idea of banging a white girl. If she is blonde so much the better.

You can wear the halter top to the gym at 10 am and, no problem. But, cute, blonde, scantily clad, jogging in Memphis at 4:30 am is stupid beyond belief. Her husband is not much of a man that he would allow her to jog in these circumstances.
Posted By: Beaver10 Re: They found Eliza - 09/08/22
Originally Posted by simonkenton7
She was dressed in provocative fashion. She had on a halter top. She could have worn a t shirt and showed a lot less skin.

Girls learn to do this at a young age, they like to attract attention from the guys.

There is a racial component to this, as black guys love the idea of banging a white girl. If she is blonde so much the better.

You can wear the halter top to the gym at 10 am and, no problem. But, cute, blonde, scantily clad, jogging in Memphis at 4:30 am is stupid beyond belief. Her husband is not much of a man that he would allow her to jog in these circumstances.

Wow 😳

🦫
Posted By: fburgtx Re: They found Eliza - 09/08/22
Originally Posted by Beaver10

Wow 😳

🦫

Well, it’s not popular to say the victim “did something stupid”, but, for the same reason you have to DRIVE “defensively”, folks have to LIVE defensively.

If any of us were to drive to the bad part of town, and park our car, with 5-6 of our nice S&W revolvers lying on the front seat, everyone here would be willing to tell you that was a “stupid move”, when they turn up missing.

If any of us went to the bad part of town, wearing multiple pieces of gold jewelry and a real Rolex, and got mugged??? Again, “stupid move”.

As GUYS, we are fortunate. “Predators” are only looking to steal MATERIAL goods from us. WOMEN, on the other hand, have to look out for their material goods AND what’s “between their legs”.

Modern society has tried to convince women that they can walk around (advertise) with expensive jewelry or in nice cars, and not expect a “predator” to try and take it from them.

Society has also tried to convince them that they can “show off the goods”, to attract some nice/handsome/rich guy, but somehow this same style of dress will NOT attract a “predator” or the WRONG kind of attention.

It’s a shame that the World is not a perfectly safe place, for everyone, but we should understand we live in the REAL world, not a “perfect” one.

People certainly have a “right” to dress and go where they want. “Common sense” often dictates, otherwise.

As in the defensive driving analogy, it may not be your “fault” that someone ran a red light, hit you and killed you, but the simple act of looking both ways before driving into the intersection COULD have saved your life.

Call it “blaming the victim”, but in the old days, advertising what you got (material, or otherwise) “in the wrong part of town”, was simply “defying common sense”.
Posted By: NVhntr Re: They found Eliza - 09/08/22
^^^ Agree, well put!
Posted By: Beaver10 Re: They found Eliza - 09/08/22
I’m not familiar with Memphis or the part of town she lived and chose to run. Was it a bad part of town?

I don’t fault the murdered runner for wearing her running gear. What she was wearing is ‘A-typical’ runners attire for summer.

I also don’t believe that if she was wearing a pair of Khaki colored Hagger slacks, in 2 sizes too big for her, and a tee shirt that reached her knees - she wouldn’t have still been attacked.

The dude stalked her for 20 minutes, making a plan to take her. She was a target of opportunity for him. Something to take, fûck and kill. (brutal truth) I believe he was looking for any female he could overpower.

Where I do fault her, her husband, and maybe her extended family as well, is that she would run alone at a time when the streets would be dark and absent of people awake and outside. If no one could get that message of dumbfûckery through her head, then that was on her, and the major contribution to her demise.

I blame her for not being situationally aware of what was going on around her…Was she plugged into ear buds? Maybe so, she had her iPhone with her. Woman and their distractions that take away their awareness abilities, is frustrating to men.

I also find her naïveté overwhelming. If she was going to bypass common sense about when to run. Then she needed to be one trained up badass Jujitsu fighter, or carrying something on her person to defend herself and understand how to use it.

As a husband, I realize making concessions is necessary, but if my wife was going to place herself in a higher percentile for danger, doing something that she loved doing. She’s either gonna run armed, without music, or find a babysitter to watch the sleeping kids, because I’m running with her.

There’s a lot of things this woman did wrong. Wearing her running gear wasn’t one of them.

🦫
Posted By: 79S Re: They found Eliza - 09/08/22
She probably did this every morning since they moved their, it was her routine. Just like you old farts going to corner store to buy that winning lottery ticket and a cup of coffee they call that a routine.. unfortunately for her ol boy interrupted her routine and she paid the ultimate price.
Posted By: AJ300MAG Re: They found Eliza - 09/08/22
Both you and the Beaver hit the nail on the head...
Humans are habitual to a fault. I can tell you whom I'll see out on my rides depending on what time I leave the house. There was a middle aged blonde woman who jogged with a golden retriever in tow. Thing is she'd run right down the middle of the road. I'd have to move over to the far left of the road to pass her keeping my bicycle between her dog and mine. She'd hear me coming from behind her, stop in place and shorten her leash to try to control her dog. About the time I got parallel to her her dog would go nuts jumping around wanting to chase after me and my mutt. I started leaving ten minutes earlier, I knew where she'd be in her run and avoid the meet up.
Posted By: scottf270 Re: They found Eliza - 09/08/22
You never go anywhere or do anything that puts you at a disadvantage around the "wrong kind of people". Situational awareness trumps all. I tell my daughter, know where you are, who your with, and what time it is.
Posted By: deflave Re: They found Eliza - 09/08/22
I think it’s funny how many people classify this chick as “hot.”
Posted By: deflave Re: They found Eliza - 09/08/22
Originally Posted by scottf270
You never go anywhere or do anything that puts you at a disadvantage around the "wrong kind of people". Situational awareness trumps all. I tell my daughter, know where you are, who your with, and what time it is.

You’ve probably been vulnerable and at a disadvantage 100 times in your life.

The more dangerous person just didn’t act at the time.

That’s the only real difference in most of these situations.
Posted By: Dillonbuck Re: They found Eliza - 09/08/22
We wouldn't likely know about this if she was Black.
Especially so Middle Class or lower.

Not trying to go BLM, but since race is a big part of the topic,
figured I'd give 1/4 of The 'Fire reason to go another 3 pages.

Anyone who can't see she was choosing to expose herself to
higher risk is either naive or stubbornly ignorant.

Tactics, and gear are great. They are typically 3rd or 4th level
in self-preservation.

Decisions on when and where you choose to engage in what
activities have a bigger influence on safety for civilians.

We live in Lilly White Hicksville, the girls would want to go for walks
round the ridge we live on. Only if you both go or you get neighbors
to go with you.

We used to roam like indians, and hitchhiking was common too.
Times change (not certain the risks actually have) today we see
The danger differently.
Posted By: Birdwatcher Re: They found Eliza - 09/08/22
Originally Posted by deflave

I didn’t think so either. And we heard rich heiress who’s husband may have been screwing the nanny. Dumb enough to jog around Memphis alone at 4:30am.

A video of herself she posted shown by Tucker gave a different impression, the photos don’t do her justice. What you see is in that short clip is a pretty, warm and dynamic person. A tragic loss.
Posted By: BCBH Re: They found Eliza - 09/08/22
IDK what to think about this. Does anyone have a link to some compelling Diamond and Silk or Hodge Twins content? I need my talking points filtered through a black before I can repeat them.
Posted By: oldtimr1 Re: They found Eliza - 09/08/22
It wasn't her that is stupid! Do you have a mirror, if you want to see stupid check it out!!
Posted By: Tyrone Re: They found Eliza - 09/08/22
Originally Posted by deflave
She was blond & height/weight proportional. What more does an amish want?
Posted By: simonkenton7 Re: They found Eliza - 09/08/22
"We wouldn't likely know about this if she was Black.
Especially so Middle Class or lower."

That's right. We wouldn't know about it because Cleotha probably wouldn't have attacked a black. Black guys particularly want to bang a white girl and even more so if she is blonde.

Of course, a Memphis nig-ro will rape a black girl in a pinch, but he will go into overdrive to get his hands on a whitey.
Posted By: UpThePole Re: They found Eliza - 09/08/22
And now another monkey has killed 4 more there.

He was also out on parole.

Any questions ?
Posted By: Dillonbuck Re: They found Eliza - 09/08/22
"We wouldn't likely know about this if she was Black.
Especially so Middle Class or lower."

That's right. We wouldn't know about it because Cleotha probably wouldn't have attacked a black. Black guys particularly want to bang a white girl and even more so if she is blonde.

Of course, a Memphis nig-ro will rape a black girl in a pinch, but he will go into overdrive to get his hands on a whitey.

Quick,
3 names of blacks killed in Chicago/Memphis/Muderapolis/Baltimore.....
in the last 2 weeks?

He saddest thing about all those killed in those places isn't that you
and I don't know. Nobody gives a schidt. Black, White, nobody.
Except a few mothers and grandmother's, even fewer that aren't thinking
of some loss or gain of money from it.
© 24hourcampfire