Hop To
Page 5 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
S
Campfire Tracker
Online Happy
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by Tyrone
I'm surprised they were able to get DNA results within 24hrs.
Investigations and results tend to happen rather quickly when you're a billionaire.

GB1

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Her fault?????? What country do we live in? She wasn't inappropriately dressed for the activity at all. This is because some loser, a$$hole, couldn't keep is hands to himself, and probably worse. Could have happened in the suburbs, or the country, and or anywhere. Should she have carried some self protection, yes, and maybe she did. I'd advise that anywhere and anytime.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Holy crap. For the umpteenth time, no one says it's her fault. We're just saying she was stupid to be doing what she was doing, WHERE she was doing it. I mean really.... Don't swim with sharks. Don't poke the bear. Don't stick your hand in the garbage disposal... whatever metaphor you want to use.

Yes, she had every right to stick her hand in the garbage disposal....

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
I'm trying to picture a man who would let his wife go out running alone, unarmed, at 4:30 am in the middle of one of the top five most violent cities in America where, at any particular moment, there are a number of mentally ill men who have recently been granted early release from prison for committing terrible acts of violence against women.

He would look like a moron, I believe.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
If you don’t live near groids

You can live a life of bliss with your head up your ass
The Pollyanna Life, either homeschooled or went to school with 12 of your cousins at the ‘meetin house’

IC B2

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
We all do stupid [bleep]. Mostly, with God’s grace and a little luck, we never feel the repercussions of our naivety/stupidity or whatever you want to call it. As (mostly) men here, we don’t have to worry about someone grabbing us and pulling us in their car with the purpose of sticking their d*8* in us.

Hey, she could have run more covered up. While I like the view, women are crazy to think they can wear some of this stuff and not be noticed. So is it comfortable, or naive, or do they want to be noticed but not “too much”? We are very western/liberal whether we think so or not - doesn’t the Bible preach modesty as well, without the extremism of the Koran?

She could have run when it was light. Or in a better place. It’s her home - she shouldn’t have to - but she should have.

Call her what you want. Stupid. Naive. Hell, even an attention seeking tease. I didn’t know her.

But she didn’t deserve this.

Every time I think we would be better off without the male 1/2 of the 13% (or on occasion, both 1/2’s), I think about Clarence Thomas or Jackie Robinson (and I hate baseball), and also remember that it is a great injustice to judge individuals by their demographic group, no matter how seemingly irredeemable that group is. But d***, the 6.5% cost an awful lot in many ways - to themselves and everyone else.

Last edited by Slope77; 09/06/22.
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by slumlord

The Pollyanna Life, either homeschooled or went to school with 12 of your cousins at the ‘meetin house’

I mostly don’t, but they are disproportionately represented in the evening news.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by mathman
Groid left his ghetto slides.

They must not teach DNA in 4th grade.

Do any white folz wear deez?

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Unfortunately, yes.

I rode a bicycle to NY in mine.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Same dudes saying “she should be able to jog without fear and do as she please”

Same dude wear a pistol while mowing grass, have one in arm’s reach while taking a shower.

Who knows, maybe she was anti gun, didn’t want to be armed, had faith in fellow POC as mislabled by racist white guys, Didn’t want to be bothered with pepper spray.

Maybe was totally aloof with airpods in

Any armchair old dumbfukks spouting off even know what Airpods are?

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Same dudes saying “she should be able to jog without fear and do as she please”

Same dude wear a pistol while mowing grass, have one in arm’s reach while taking a shower.

Who knows, maybe she was anti gun, didn’t want to be armed, had faith in fellow POC as mislabled by racist white guys, Didn’t want to be bothered with pepper spray.

Maybe was totally aloof with airpods in

Any armchair old dumbfukks spouting off even know what Airpods are?

Heck, I live in a low crime, 95% white state - we have more natives than blacks. What do I know?

I think everyone lives where they live and it is easy to not recognize the danger or the changes. We mostly aren’t, and shouldn’t need to be, switched “on” 24/7.

Last edited by Slope77; 09/06/22.
IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Living where there are no negroes is both a blessing and a curse. The blessing is that you don't see T.N.B. every day. The curse is that you don't see T.N.B. every day. And you start to think that all de black folks be just like you is, and all that racism and stuff is just totally unfounded hogwash.... I mean, all the African-Americans you see on TV are wonderful people, right?

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
As someone from lily white Maine, what is TNB?

The way life should be.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
We live in a society where it’s wrong to call a boy “him” and schools put litter boxes in the bathroom.
We tore down all our memorials in order to erase the past, we deny the realities in our present and make excuses for these folks but statistics don’t lie….. pretty easy to see what the future holds.

There are lots of places in this country a white woman shouldn’t be alone, especially in the dark.

Last edited by jackmountain; 09/07/22.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Crow hunter
The area she was in is Memphis proper and is NOT safe.

Thank you.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

Damn that was good.

TFF

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

Criminals are just minutes away from anyplace USA. I don't take a dump without a firearm at hand. Handgun goes with me to the store, I bushhog and mow with it on, so I can get to my more potent firearms. I answer the door with it in my hand. I do not have to go digging through it in the car to get at it either.

Follow the boy scout rule, be prepared.

To preserve liberty it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them.-Richard Henry Lee

Endowment Member NRA, Life Member SAF-GOA, Life-Board Member, West TN Director TFA
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by oldtimr1
I would not agree that it was stupid to go jogging when she did and wearing what she wore. What did you want her to wear, a snow suit in the summer when it is hot?
A Glock.

Politics is War by Other Means
A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
Originally Posted by Crow hunter
Originally Posted by Leanwolf
As for Cleotha, you boys and girls are not thinking of this incident realistically when it comes to a trial. This will be in Memphis. Memphis has a very high population of black men and women. Cleotha's lawyers will make certain that the jury is made up mainly of black people. Remember it takes only one person to "hang" a jury. (Don't forget the O.J. Simpson trial.)

Another factor, in my opinion, will be the natural tendency of "poor folks" despising "rich folks," especially when the "poor folks" are of a different skin color than the "rich folks."

There is a strong chance Cleotha might just be found "Not Guilty," just as was O.J. After all, the trial will be held in Memphis.

Just my opinion.

L.W.

Unfortunately there is truth in this. My home county in Mississippi is 60% black. There have been murders on a regular basis here for the 45 years I've lived here and a lawyer friend recently told me that the last murder conviction in the county was 30 years ago. As a rule, a black person will not vote to convict another black person for murder. The chances are slim of getting a jury that's going to be at least 75% black in Memphis to vote unanimously to convict this thug of murder.

There was kidnapping involved also which is a federal crime. More than likely if the state tries to turn him loose the Feds will put him away for that.

Just remember it's Memphis. Despite the overwhelming evidence of what he did, the judge set his bond at $500,000. Any judge that would even think of allowing this monster bail is nuts, but that shows the way the law leans in Memphis.

Cotton- LBJ the rest of the Demoncrat History is yet to be Written.

If there’s anyone left to Do It..

Roll Roll

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I don't think there are ANY neighborhoods safe enough for a woman to jog at 4 in the morning unarmed and dressed revealingly or even dressed modestly. Around here, the groids drive to nice neighborhoods to do drugs deals.

You just never know who is going to be passing through.

Politics is War by Other Means
Page 5 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

548 members (1234, 10gaugeman, 12344mag, 10gaugemag, 17Hunter, 06hunter59, 57 invisible), 18,555 guests, and 1,285 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,961
Posts18,539,694
Members74,052
Most Online20,796
04:44 PM

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.