Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by JamesJr
Back in the old days, he'd already have been swinging from the nearest tree. There was something to be said about that kind of justice......it worked.

Speaking of "the old days." has anyone here read a short story by the late author, Erskine Caldwell, titled Saturday Afternoon, A Treasury of Short Stories, Simon & Schuster Publs., New York © 1947? Interesting read.

As for Cleotha, you boys and girls are not thinking of this incident realistically when it comes to a trial. This will be in Memphis. Memphis has a very high population of black men and women. Cleotha's lawyers will make certain that the jury is made up mainly of black people. Remember it takes only one person to "hang" a jury. (Don't forget the O.J. Simpson trial.)

Another factor, in my opinion, will be the natural tendency of "poor folks" despising "rich folks," especially when the "poor folks" are of a different skin color than the "rich folks."

There is a strong chance Cleotha might just be found "Not Guilty," just as was O.J. After all, the trial will be held in Memphis.

Just my opinion.

L.W.

"Always go straight forward, and if you meet the devil, cut him in two and go between the pieces." (William Sturgis, clipper ship captain, 1830s.)
GB1

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by 79S
Oh he's going to say he was beat as a kid, had a learning disability etc. Oh I forgot they will say the court system is racist and he needs help..

He clearly suffers from a vitamin Pb deficit. I prescribe a 230 grain supplement from 45ACPharma.

H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
The perp needs a South African neck tie!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
To be brutally honest about this, it was just downright dumb for a young, good looking White woman to go jogging by herself, unarmed, in a city that is overloaded with Negroes. It was a murder-rape just waiting to happen. It was no different from that stupid bear lover in Alaska that played with the bears.........and got eaten by them as a result.

Those of us who have lived around them know exactly how they are, and if you're smart, you don't put yourself into ANY situation like Eliza did. I hate what happened, she didn't deserve it, but she was tempting fate, and fate almost always wins out.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
To be brutally honest about this, it was just downright dumb for a young, good looking White woman to go jogging by herself, unarmed, in a city that is overloaded with Negroes. It was a murder-rape just waiting to happen. It was no different from that stupid bear lover in Alaska that played with the bears.........and got eaten by them as a result.

Those of us who have lived around them know exactly how they are, and if you're smart, you don't put yourself into ANY situation like Eliza did. I hate what happened, she didn't deserve it, but she was tempting fate, and fate almost always wins out.

I’m going to agree

You don’t hang your leg out of the window when there’s a hatchet murderer loose

Hurricane parties at the trailer park are stupid too.

She may have been a liberal and had a naive streak

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Death by a thousand cuts:

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
I really like it when the Victim gets blamed for the crime the purp. did.

Not
Why is she at fault at all
She should be able to go jogging any time she wants. Everyone should be able to do what they want anytime they want and we should not have to be worried about getting attacked.

We need a serious cleansing in this world and a serious teaching lesson for those that choose to break laws and act like animals and hurt people.

This was solely the attackers fault.
sorry if we disagree

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Is that why crime disappeared many years ago?

Fantasy.

Not many repeat offenders, though.

I've always been a curmudgeon - now I'm an old curmudgeon.
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
She lives (or did) in a city with 600,000 negroes

She got complacent, was naive, and a predator seized an opportunity.

Nîggers will always take advantage of vulnerable individuals. Especially felons fresh out of the clink

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Sure, it is the attackers fault. She should be able to go jogging without being abducted.

I should be able to walk unmolested through "the hood" with C-notes hanging out of my pockets too.

That said, my father warned me about conducting myself purely on the strength of being right. "Son, you can be right, and you can wind up dead right."

IC B3

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by mark shubert
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Is that why crime disappeared many years ago?

Fantasy.

Not many repeat offenders, though.

There is that!

Yeah...the perp in this case was a convicted kidnapper.

I am MAGA.
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by mathman
Sure, it is the attackers fault. She should be able to go jogging without being abducted.

I should be able to walk unmolested through "the hood" with C-notes hanging out of my pockets too.

That said, my father warned me about conducting myself purely on the strength of being right. "Son, you can be right, and you can wind up dead right."

I have told my daughter many times that men should not hit women....but that doesn't mean that they won't.

I am MAGA.
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A

Dood... it ain't got nuthin to do with "good lookin" white wemons. Fűckin n_i_g_g_a_s will break into the house of an 85 plus year old woman and rape & rob her. I'm usually up and out exercising my dog at least a half-hour before it breaks dayllight, can't believe the number of women I see out walking/jogging alone. They seem to think that they're safe in our township, we've got a walmart a couple of miles away and mogadishu north is only a handful of miles to the east. The only savings grace is that the groids are usually sleeping off the previous night's drunken drug fest until noon.

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
Speedy trial,fair hanging

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
He’ll get Bejamin Crump on a pro-bono

They’ll argue that DNA is some white man’s voodoo

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Wait…what he really needs is a lowyer from Salmon Idaho. One of those aloofs that believe black felons are angels and do no wrong.

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
Originally Posted by slumlord

Worked for OJ

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by mathman

Bingo!

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by slumlord

If the glove don't fit, you must acquit.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Back in the old days, he'd already have been swinging from the nearest tree. There was something to be said about that kind of justice......it worked.

It's what kept the primates in check.

Figures don't lie, But Liars figure
Assumption is the mother of mistakes
Page 3 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

74 members (338reddog, 10gaugemag, 8MMX57JS, Akhutr, 8 invisible), 871 guests, and 836 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,091
Posts18,522,109
Members74,026
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.