Page 7 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by slumlord
Negroes seem to do ok with self checkout

So there is that

😀

That’s got to burn the old guys “Out West”

Slumy, I'll concede that the guys "out west" are experts on the Injuns, if they'll concede that we know jigaboos.

GB1

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
“Birds of a feather.”

LOL

The only reason you live in that schit hole is because your daddy lived in that schit hole.

Who do you think you’re kidding?

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by JamesJr
Originally Posted by BeardedGunsmith
I dont understand how people exist that have zero impulse control and zero foresight into their actions. Are these people really that fuggin stupid?

Two things.......first off, Negroes act on impulse, without ever thinking of the consequences, always have, always will. It's just how they are, which explains part of the reason for the crimes committed by them.

Second........when you have an IQ that is the lowest of any of the races, and you're only a relatively few generations of being civilized, when compared to the other races, then you do things like what just happened in Memphis, because it comes naturally.

smarter than the average Kentucky dweller lol

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by slumlord
Negroes seem to do ok with self checkout

So there is that

😀

That’s got to burn the old guys “Out West”

Slumlord,

I don’t even know what that means, but since I’m chuckling, it’s probably funny?

U
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
U
Back in the day in MS, the cure was:

Freshly cut stump pf pine tree deep in the woods
Staple large enough to encompass privates
5 gal of Kero
Dull straight razor

Seat felon on stump
attach privates to stump w/staple
pour Kero around stump
hand felon razor
light Kero

no repeat offenders

Paranoia strikes deep
Into your life it will creep
It starts when you're always afraid
Step out of line, the man come and take you away
IC B2

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
She was dressed in provocative fashion. She had on a halter top. She could have worn a t shirt and showed a lot less skin.

Girls learn to do this at a young age, they like to attract attention from the guys.

There is a racial component to this, as black guys love the idea of banging a white girl. If she is blonde so much the better.

You can wear the halter top to the gym at 10 am and, no problem. But, cute, blonde, scantily clad, jogging in Memphis at 4:30 am is stupid beyond belief. Her husband is not much of a man that he would allow her to jog in these circumstances.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by simonkenton7
She was dressed in provocative fashion. She had on a halter top. She could have worn a t shirt and showed a lot less skin.

Girls learn to do this at a young age, they like to attract attention from the guys.

There is a racial component to this, as black guys love the idea of banging a white girl. If she is blonde so much the better.

You can wear the halter top to the gym at 10 am and, no problem. But, cute, blonde, scantily clad, jogging in Memphis at 4:30 am is stupid beyond belief. Her husband is not much of a man that he would allow her to jog in these circumstances.

Wow 😳

đŸŠ«

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
F
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F
Originally Posted by Beaver10
Originally Posted by simonkenton7

Wow 😳

đŸŠ«

Well, it’s not popular to say the victim “did something stupid”, but, for the same reason you have to DRIVE “defensively”, folks have to LIVE defensively.

If any of us were to drive to the bad part of town, and park our car, with 5-6 of our nice S&W revolvers lying on the front seat, everyone here would be willing to tell you that was a “stupid move”, when they turn up missing.

If any of us went to the bad part of town, wearing multiple pieces of gold jewelry and a real Rolex, and got mugged??? Again, “stupid move”.

As GUYS, we are fortunate. “Predators” are only looking to steal MATERIAL goods from us. WOMEN, on the other hand, have to look out for their material goods AND what’s “between their legs”.

Modern society has tried to convince women that they can walk around (advertise) with expensive jewelry or in nice cars, and not expect a “predator” to try and take it from them.

Society has also tried to convince them that they can “show off the goods”, to attract some nice/handsome/rich guy, but somehow this same style of dress will NOT attract a “predator” or the WRONG kind of attention.

It’s a shame that the World is not a perfectly safe place, for everyone, but we should understand we live in the REAL world, not a “perfect” one.

People certainly have a “right” to dress and go where they want. “Common sense” often dictates, otherwise.

As in the defensive driving analogy, it may not be your “fault” that someone ran a red light, hit you and killed you, but the simple act of looking both ways before driving into the intersection COULD have saved your life.

Call it “blaming the victim”, but in the old days, advertising what you got (material, or otherwise) “in the wrong part of town”, was simply “defying common sense”.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
^^^ Agree, well put!

Let's Go Brandon! FJB
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I’m not familiar with Memphis or the part of town she lived and chose to run. Was it a bad part of town?

I don’t fault the murdered runner for wearing her running gear. What she was wearing is ‘A-typical’ runners attire for summer.

I also don’t believe that if she was wearing a pair of Khaki colored Hagger slacks, in 2 sizes too big for her, and a tee shirt that reached her knees - she wouldn’t have still been attacked.

The dude stalked her for 20 minutes, making a plan to take her. She was a target of opportunity for him. Something to take, fûck and kill. (brutal truth) I believe he was looking for any female he could overpower.

Where I do fault her, her husband, and maybe her extended family as well, is that she would run alone at a time when the streets would be dark and absent of people awake and outside. If no one could get that message of dumbfûckery through her head, then that was on her, and the major contribution to her demise.

I blame her for not being situationally aware of what was going on around her
Was she plugged into ear buds? Maybe so, she had her iPhone with her. Woman and their distractions that take away their awareness abilities, is frustrating to men.

I also find her naïveté overwhelming. If she was going to bypass common sense about when to run. Then she needed to be one trained up badass Jujitsu fighter, or carrying something on her person to defend herself and understand how to use it.

As a husband, I realize making concessions is necessary, but if my wife was going to place herself in a higher percentile for danger, doing something that she loved doing. She’s either gonna run armed, without music, or find a babysitter to watch the sleeping kids, because I’m running with her.

There’s a lot of things this woman did wrong. Wearing her running gear wasn’t one of them.

đŸŠ«

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
IC B3

79S Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
She probably did this every morning since they moved their, it was her routine. Just like you old farts going to corner store to buy that winning lottery ticket and a cup of coffee they call that a routine.. unfortunately for her ol boy interrupted her routine and she paid the ultimate price.

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Both you and the Beaver hit the nail on the head...
Humans are habitual to a fault. I can tell you whom I'll see out on my rides depending on what time I leave the house. There was a middle aged blonde woman who jogged with a golden retriever in tow. Thing is she'd run right down the middle of the road. I'd have to move over to the far left of the road to pass her keeping my bicycle between her dog and mine. She'd hear me coming from behind her, stop in place and shorten her leash to try to control her dog. About the time I got parallel to her her dog would go nuts jumping around wanting to chase after me and my mutt. I started leaving ten minutes earlier, I knew where she'd be in her run and avoid the meet up.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
You never go anywhere or do anything that puts you at a disadvantage around the "wrong kind of people". Situational awareness trumps all. I tell my daughter, know where you are, who your with, and what time it is.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
I think it’s funny how many people classify this chick as “hot.”

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by scottf270
You never go anywhere or do anything that puts you at a disadvantage around the "wrong kind of people". Situational awareness trumps all. I tell my daughter, know where you are, who your with, and what time it is.

You’ve probably been vulnerable and at a disadvantage 100 times in your life.

The more dangerous person just didn’t act at the time.

That’s the only real difference in most of these situations.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
We wouldn't likely know about this if she was Black.
Especially so Middle Class or lower.

Not trying to go BLM, but since race is a big part of the topic,
figured I'd give 1/4 of The 'Fire reason to go another 3 pages.

Anyone who can't see she was choosing to expose herself to
higher risk is either naive or stubbornly ignorant.

Tactics, and gear are great. They are typically 3rd or 4th level
in self-preservation.

Decisions on when and where you choose to engage in what
activities have a bigger influence on safety for civilians.

We live in Lilly White Hicksville, the girls would want to go for walks
round the ridge we live on. Only if you both go or you get neighbors
to go with you.

We used to roam like indians, and hitchhiking was common too.
Times change (not certain the risks actually have) today we see
The danger differently.

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by deflave

I didn’t think so either. And we heard rich heiress who’s husband may have been screwing the nanny. Dumb enough to jog around Memphis alone at 4:30am.

A video of herself she posted shown by Tucker gave a different impression, the photos don’t do her justice. What you see is in that short clip is a pretty, warm and dynamic person. A tragic loss.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
IDK what to think about this. Does anyone have a link to some compelling Diamond and Silk or Hodge Twins content? I need my talking points filtered through a black before I can repeat them.

[Linked Image]
O
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
O
It wasn't her that is stupid! Do you have a mirror, if you want to see stupid check it out!!

The more I get to know people, the better I like dogs, life is short, eat dessert first.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by deflave
She was blond & height/weight proportional. What more does an amish want?

Politics is War by Other Means
Page 7 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

226 members (444afic, 5sdad, 10gaugemag, 41rem, 348srfun, 264mag, 27 invisible), 1,650 guests, and 1,070 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,090
Posts18,522,070
Members74,026
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.