Home
Apparent Sabotage Disables Nord Stream 1 and 2, Cutting Off All Direct Gas Supply to Germany from Russia
Anonymous German officials appear to acknowledge the strong possibility of American or NATO involvement

eugyppius
Sep 27

Yesterday evening, pressure in undersea Nord Stream 2 pipeline suddenly collapsed, and gas could be seen bubbling to the surface of the Baltic Sea near the Danish island of Bornholm. Shortly afterwardes, reports came of a total collapse in the pressure of our other major undersea pipeline connection to Russia, Nord Stream 1, indicating a further rupture.

Government officials assume that the damage is intentional, and the result of an attack by foreign forces:

Due to the timing, the fact that three separate pipelines were affected, and the severe pressure losses in Nord Stream 1, officials expect the worst. “We can no longer imagine any scenario other than a targeted attack,” said a person privy to the assessment by the federal government and federal authorities. They added: “Everything speaks against a coincidence.”

Such an attack on the seabed would be anything but trivial; it would have to be carried out with special forces – for example, by navy divers or a submarine, people informed of initial assessments said.

With regard to responsibility for the alleged attacks, two possibilities are being discussed. First, according to initial speculation, Ukrainian or Ukrainian-affiliated forces could be responsible. With the temporary shutdown of the Nord Stream pipelines, gas deliveries from Russia to Germany and Central Europe would only be possible via the Yamal pipelinje running through Poland or the Ukrainian pipeline network.

The piece that I’ve bolded is of course a lightly disguised reference to the United States or NATO. This should surprise nobody: President Biden said in early February, that in the event of a Russian invasion, “there will be no longer a Nord Stream 2, we will bring an end to it.” It’s well within the realm of possibility that such an attack would’ve been carried with the tacit approval (or even upon the request) of the Scholz government, to relieve them of political pressure to open the pipelines as the economy continues to collapse into the winter. The Greens are in government here, and Green-adjacent journalists have gone so far as to demand the dismantling of the pipelines to hurt Putin, so this too is far from crazy.

The second scenario investigators are contemplating, according to press reports, is of course a “‘false flag’ operation by Russia,” carried out to “drive up the price of gas,” “exacerbate the European energy crisis” and “fuel additional uncertainty.” Russia will surely be blamed for the attack as soon as it is confirmed, I have no doubt of that.

The pipeline attacks come as a few prominent German politicians have demanded the opening of Nord Stream 2, and the subject has attracted a growing protest movement.

jhttps://open.substack.com/pub/eugyppius/p/apparent-sabotage-disables-nord-stream?utm_source=post-email-title&isFreemail=true&token=eyJ1c2VyX2lkIjo0MjQ4MDY2NSwicG9zdF9pZCI6NzUxNjQ0NzYsImlhdCI6MTY2NDI1OTUxMywiZXhwIjoxNjY2ODUxNTEzLCJpc3MiOiJwdWItMjY4NjIxIiwic3ViIjoicG9zdC1yZWFjdGlvbiJ9.L-meHpU7j66MGy3kZviZIHtjuaYGy-pnRRy8L8vE2DY
I’m a betting man and I’d put my money on us (USA). This dooms the Germans to economic collapse. There’s no way they can import enough gas now.
There are going to be millions out of work and idle in Germany this winter as they sit around their freezing apartments.
Probably Liz Cheney.

THIS is the reason they removed Trump.
I predict there will be a run on alcohol stoves. All that vodka and schnapps up in flames.

kwg
I'm betting that the damn commies in russia just turned the spigot off
Doubt very much it was the Russians behind it.......Europe will start bringing in more gas from North Africa and Norway, instead of repairing the Nordstream lines....
Germany can’t cut a separate deal with Russia now. It’s in for the long haul. This is Cortez burning his ships on the beaches of Mexico. All the chips have been pushed to the center of the table.
I’m anything but an expert, but disabling a pipeline on a seabed sounds a bit too technical and requiring a bit of operational prowess that the Ruskies have never really displayed.
Beyond that, why would they blow up two pipelines when all they have to do is turn the damn valve off?
Originally Posted by Potsy
I’m anything but an expert, but disabling a pipeline on a seabed sounds a bit too technical and requiring a bit of operational prowess that the Ruskies have never really displayed.
Beyond that, why would they blow up two pipelines when all they have to do is turn the damn valve off?

One thing the Russians do have actually...

This way...who or what did it? Can't place blame with plausible deniability...
More of the same BS, Russia hasn't even said they suspected sabotage, and as far as Nord Stream 2, it hasn't even been completed yet. And neither had any gas flowing. Nord Stream 1 was only operating at 20% capacity and completely shut down in July.... not much of a reason for a Sabotage attempt. Hell, it wasn't more than 6 months ago, I believe that the same thing happened offshore of Long Beach, CA., turned out it was a ship dragging its anchor.

Phil
Hasselhoff to the rescue
I wonder if this will ratchet up tensions between the US & Germany?
Well, it ain’t fake. Here is the leak.

Big bubbles

Joe Biden always says the quiet part out loud.

https://twitter.com/ABCPolitics/status/1490792490466693120

Sweden says explosions.

https://twitter.com/ELINTNews/status/1574751122404921344?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw
Unreliable gas at mini bar prices is gonna be WAY better for Europe.
Nah it’s a lie Gg say so.
Originally Posted by JoeBob
Well, it ain’t fake. Here is the leak.

Big bubbles

Joe Biden always says the quiet part out loud.

https://twitter.com/ABCPolitics/status/1490792490466693120

Sweden says explosions.

https://twitter.com/ELINTNews/status/1574751122404921344?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw
The smeller's the feller?
ALIENS!

tapping into supplies for the trip home. They use it for starting their flux capacitors.

Well now, is this likely to garner support for the Ukes, or the Ruskies?

I just hope the drought ends here.

They have been working on their seafloor sabotage capabilities for a while now. Severing internet cables in particular. Placing explosives on a gas line they built is absolutely possible. Not saying they did do it, but it's within their skill set . And ours, to be fair. Maybe others too.
Originally Posted by Daveinjax
I’m a betting man and I’d put my money on us (USA). This dooms the Germans to economic collapse. There’s no way they can import enough gas now.

I think I read that the pipe was 300 feet and only a very few countries had the means to do this meaning probably the US.

Destabilizing the world as usual
Originally Posted by kingston
Due to the timing, the fact that three separate pipelines were affected ......

OK, lost me on that one. Thought there were TWO pipeline failures, Nord Stream 1 and 2.

What is the third?
Originally Posted by plumbum

They have been working on their seafloor sabotage capabilities for a while now. Severing internet cables in particular. Placing explosives on a gas line they built is absolutely possible. Not saying they did do it, but it's withing their skill set . And ours, to be fair. Maybe others too.

how does one place explosives on a very strong concrete and steel pipe at 300 feet or deeper?
Turning to Twitter for news? It was a 2.2 earthquake... and that so called Twitter statement you all say Biden made was from FEBURARY, before Russia had actually invaded Ukraine, and both him and Germany's Chancelor was talking about stopping the completion of Nord Stream 2, which they did with Germany's refusal to Certify it.

Phil
Well, that's one way to cut-off gas to Europe without actually saying you are going to cut Europe off.

Damn guys, someone blew up the pipeline, guess you're not getting any gas from us this winter.

Oh darn...
It makes no sense for Russia to do it when they could have simply turned a valve and shot Europe the finger.

I wonder if Germany wasn’t getting shaky. Maybe even there was some surreptitious gas shipping going on.
That the Germans would put themselves in this position speaks volumes about the capacity for dogmatic thinking to utterly blind human beings into jettisoning all self interest. I can't be reminded enough as to how fundamentally irrational decision making can be.
Thea last time the world squeezed Germany like this we got WWII.
I grew up believing the USA was the good guy. The last 6 years have shown me the opposite.

Stolen elections have consequences. We'll be lucky to survive the Biden regime.
Yup, recently there was the tea-party, followed by maga, and somewhere in-between Q, all completely irrational and idiotic.

Phil
You are a moron.
Check out which politicians have recently invested in US NG producers and you will have your answer.
Originally Posted by Greyghost
Yup, recently there was the tea-party, followed by maga, both completely irrational and idiotic.

Phil
The Biden admin is a fugging disaster.
Yup, recently there was the tea-party, followed by maga, and somewhere in-between Q, all completely irrational and idiotic.

Phil

Well Phil sex with children is legalized now under Biden .

Aren't you late for children's drag queen strip show hour at your local California elementary school?
That the Germans would put themselves in this position speaks volumes about the capacity for dogmatic thinking to utterly blind human beings into jettisoning all self interest. I can't be reminded enough as to how fundamentally irrational decision making can be.
well, as Bertrand Russell said so many years ago:“Most people would rather die than think and many of them do!”

actually up until the war started, the US accommodated, was friendly toward, and did nothing to hinder the Nazis.

I think the red wave is growing and will be hitting Western Europe PDQ.
Originally Posted by ribka

I think I read that the pipe was 300 feet and only a very few countries had the means to do this meaning probably the US.

Originally Posted by plumbum

They have been working on their seafloor sabotage capabilities for a while now. Severing internet cables in particular. Placing explosives on a gas line they built is absolutely possible. Not saying they did do it, but it's withing their skill set . And ours, to be fair. Maybe others too.

how does one place explosives on a very strong concrete and steel pipe at 300 feet or deeper?
Have you ever heard of the USS Jimmy Carter ? It’s a Seawolf class submarine that has a 100’ long section add to the middle for this kind of work. Dive chambers , robots , bays to recover items from the sea floor. My friend broke his neck the first time on the Carter getting in or out of her at depth. Made to tap undersea communication cables and such. We’re the most capable in the world at this kind of work.
Originally Posted by Mannlicher

actually up until the war started, the US accommodated, was friendly toward, and did nothing to hinder the Nazis.

Chamberlain Declares “Peace for Our Time”
On September 30, 1938, British Prime Minister Neville Chamberlain received a rowdy homecoming after signing a peace pact with Nazi Germany.

Ya, that one did not work out very well. Handed Hitler everything he asked for in the process. Some "squeeze".
See Eye Aye.....the eastern Yerupeein schitt-stirring chapter.
We’re working overtime to start WWIII with a country we should have made peace and common cause with thirty years ago. We carried on with the Cold War and became the evil empire.
Expertise? Couldnt atorpedo do it?
We’re working overtime to start WWIII with a country we should have made peace and common cause with thirty years ago. We carried on with the Cold War and became the evil empire.

^^^ Exactly ^^^

The Victoria Nulands of this country made sure of that.

Phil

Well Phil sex with children is legalized now under Biden .

Aren't you late for children's drag queen strip show hour at your local California elementary school?

This. Phil doesn't care that the Bidet stopped FB Y background checks on Federal child care workers dealing with the trafficked kids.

Phil is an enabler.

Phil, are you and your buds getting kids cheaper under the Creeper?
Of course it was the Biden regime.
Gayghost, we know why you, Northmam, Sickermore and Houston_2 support Pedo Joe.

Originally Posted by SupFoo

^^^ Exactly ^^^

The (((Victoria Nulands))) of this country made sure of that.
Bingo!

Corparate USA had dealings with them.

What do you call lend lease to Britan and signing over IIRC 99 destroyers to them???

Our Navy had a undeclared war with Germany in the North Alantic waaaay before formal war was declared on us by Germany.
They sunk 1 or 2 of our destroyers and damaged another IIRC
We also actively were depth charging some of their subs.
One instance in a 8 or 12 hr running battle with a german sub IIRC.
That was hidden from the public and I think either our destroyer or the german sub was sunk in that engagement.

Also our long range surveillance planes played a small role in the Bismark episode IIRC.

What do you call the expansion of our protection zone into the alantic prior to our entry into WW2 and our surveillance and reporting to the British of German sub positions.

Please stop using drunk history as a counterpoint for relevance in a thread....
The two explanations that make sense are:

1. Why would the Russians sabotage a pipeline when they could simply turn the valve shut.

2. Germans had it sabotaged, like Cortes burning his ships, no turning back for the German populace, like it or not.

Have to say though, the Germans turning the gas OFF to kill their people is quite a switch. My, how times have changed, eh?
The pipeline..

Burns in his Sub " Pray for Ukraine" did it with a Himars underwater rocket.
Or he simply ran into it drunk as fuuuuk.

🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤣🤣🤣

I was referring to The Treaty of Versailles.
Originally Posted by renegade50
The pipeline..

🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤣🤣🤣
Good lort dude.

I'm glad I'm just heading to the kitchen to get another cup of coffee instead of having a swig already in my mouth.

There's a reason you got some sort of Beaver Award, right?

1. Why would the Russians sabotage a pipeline when they could simply turn the valve shut.

2. Germans had it sabotaged, like Cortes burning his ships, no turning back for the German populace, like it or not.

Have to say though, the Germans turning the gas OFF to kill their people is quite a switch. My, how times have changed, eh?

I’d say it’s more likely we felt like they were waffling a bit and felt they needed a push in the right direction.

Agreed.
Shaped charges on a crawling pig.

For those not "In the Know" a "pig" travels through pipelines for various purposes such as inspection or cleaning.

Easiest way to cut an underwater pipeline if you have access to the pipeline.

Time will tell.

The pipeline..

🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤣🤣🤣

On an average day how many hours would you say I dominate your thoughts? crazy
Maybe the Germans ought to paddle their non bathing azz,s out to the leak in row boats and try to get some of that gas in empty sauer kraut cans or fill up big zeppelin looking balloons with it.

Lots of bad ideas have come out of Germany.
Originally Posted by stevelyn

Lots of bad ideas have come out of Germany.
Understatement of the century !
Originally Posted by JohnBurns

For those not "In the Know" a "pig" travels through pipelines for various purposes such as inspection or cleaning.

Time will tell.

The pipeline..

🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤣🤣🤣

On an average day how many hours would you say I dominate your thoughts? crazy
Please be silent Johnny Alcky or else I will start another session of questions for you.

At your exspense I was using your dumbazz as comic relief on a thread.

And you respond instantly....

And you are in my thoughts????
Uh huh....

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Oh.....
Is your sub yellow and got a big crash ding on the front of it now.
🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤣🤣🤣🤣
Johnny...

Just had some more comic exspense on your azz in another thread.

Better go find it and respond!!!

🤣🤣🤣👍🤣🤣🤣
Did it again on another thread Johnny.
🤣🤣🤣🤣

Sooooooo much material to work with and bounce off of at your exspense.

Like a overflowing thanksgiving cornucopia of abundance.
The Clinton's and Obama cabal have been trying to get a pipeline from Qatar to Europe for years. I don't know why they wanted it to go through Syria but that's why started Isis and also got the Syrian civil war going. The Russians got involved in Syria to prop up its current government because they didn't want the pipeline.

Those are my tin foil hat thoughts. The left always accuses the right of what the left is actually doing or planning. War for oil.

Bb

Yup...Seal Team 3 for the task.

🦫

You are scaring us John.
Originally Posted by Valsdad

Careful, you might trigger Deflave and Loony Lenny.
I’ll be waiting for a blurry post from Jag before I reach any conclusions.

Keep Calm and Carry On
I agree that it makes no sense for Russia to do it when they can just turn it off.

There would be diplomatic hell for the US to pay if it was done without permission from the German government. Going solo on this would be very risky.

The German government will have political hell to pay with its citizens if they find out their government did something to Jack the price of energy even further. Good way to get your political party ostracized if the people find out.

So, who else would be motivated to do?
Originally Posted by Beaver10

🦫

SEAL Teams don't do deep water work and a White Side Team even less so.

If, and it's a really big if, the USA blew the pipelines the divers would be specialized mixed gas divers that don't waste training time on CQB or para jumps.

The more you know. wink

The Smart Guys figure the Russians knew gas exports to Europe were done with no chance of returning.

Throw a few pigs with shape charges down the lines and try to blame the USA.

The Putin Pufters are already lapping up the narrative.
Gas exports to Russia were done.....fugg yer dumb.
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

Questioning someones 'wizardry'? shocked

Ohh man.

LOL.

You should buy a Reading Book.

Originally Posted by The WIZARD
The Smart Guys figure the Russians knew gas exports to Europe were done with no chance of returning.
Burns knows all the high level military lingo and acronyms. He’s the real deal. When he and the “operators” get together that schidt flies. They brief him on all the latest top secret schidt.
That, or he’s read some Tom Clancy novels.
Even if the USA had nothing to do with it, we have been branded as the bad guys. This will lead to no where good.

kwg

LOL.

You should buy a Reading Book.

Originally Posted by The WIZARD

Double down dummy. Keep going with your narrative.
Originally Posted by NVhntr
Burns knows all the high level military lingo and acronyms. He’s the real deal. When he and the “operators” get together that schidt flies. They brief him on all the latest top secret schidt.

WIZARDRY
Pure WIZARDRY!
Video of the leak
Originally Posted by kwg020
Even if the USA had nothing to do with it, we have been branded as the bad guys. This will lead to no where good.

kwg

Which is why it's not likely the USA cut the pipelines.

The USA would prefer that Russian gas made it to Europe for this winter.

Gives everyone time to source other gas.

The die is cast and Europe won't be on Russky gas long term no matter what else happens.

Cutting pipelines not being used seems to be a play to the Putin Pufters world wide.

kwg

Which is why it's not likely the USA cut the pipelines.

The USA would prefer that Russian gas made it to Europe for this winter.

Gives everyone time to source other gas.

The die is cast and Europe won't be on Russky gas long term no matter what eles happens.

Cutting pipelines not being used seems to be a play to the Putin Pufters world wide.

What'd Z shave to say about it[when you 2 last spoke]?
Originally Posted by Beaver10

🦫

If, and it's a really big if, the USA blew the pipelines the divers would be specialized mixed gas divers that don't waste training time on CQB or para jumps.

The more you know. wink

Kind of correct...how about a sub? Russians have them too.

USN sub Jimmy Carter
Video of the leak

The Danish military that took the "bubbles" video, should have dropped a flare. Then people could see the glow for miles.

My brother is a road construction foreman. Sometimes the natural gas distribution pipes are not where the MISS DIG paint marks are. I asked what do you then? He said, "Back away and light it. It's safer for the gas to burn in place, than to drift as a cloud and possibly ignite and explode from a pilot light in a nearby house. Plus everyone calls 911 screaming bloody murder and the natural gas workers respond a lot quicker!"

kwg

where has the US done any good in the world the past 60 years?

Which war/invasion was justified?

Why is the US so hated in the world?

The more you know. wink

Now you are really scaring us, John.
Originally Posted by Jcubed

The more you know. wink

USN sub Jimmy Carter

Expain how the USS JC or any nuke sub gets into the Baltic without being spotted.

How does it travel through the Danish Straits without every one knowing the USA is operating a Seawolf in the Baltic and knowing it's the USS JC?

The Baltic Sea is not deep nor big and there is only one way in or out and it's shallow.

The more info that comes out the more likely it seems that the Orcs blew a pipeline they knew would never carry gas to Europe.
With the quality of the recreational sonars available for a few hundred dollars, there are probably 1000 people in the Cajun navy alone who have the down riggers and sonar to position an object close enough to a 300 foot deep pipeline to bust it with a couple of sticks of dynamite.

This job wouldn't need a Seal team or a submarine or any training to speak of.
The more info that comes out the more likely it seems that the Orcs blew a pipeline they knew would never carry gas to Europe.

Orcs = Russians?

But why would they do that? Just shut-off the valve and walk away. No muss, no fuss, no publicity.
Der Speigel is saying that the CIA warned the Germans weeks ago that this was going to happen.

Orcs = Russians?

But why would they do that? Just shut-off the valve and walk away. No muss, no fuss, no publicity.

The Orcs (Russians) already shut off the flows.

Hard to blame the USA for gas shortages in Europe if the Russians kept the flows shut off.

Cut the pipelines that were never going to be used again long term and blame the USA and it's super secret subs.
Just like the space ghost of Kiev and snake Island and the Russians bombing themselves inside of their nuke plant they are operating

Originally Posted by Jcubed

The more you know. wink

USN sub Jimmy Carter

Expain how the USS JC or any nuke sub gets into the Baltic without being spotted.

How does it travel through the Danish Straits without every one knowing the USA is operating a Seawolf in the Baltic and knowing it's the USS JC?

The Baltic Sea is not deep nor big and there is only one way in or out and it's shallow.

When did Russia blame the US for this rummy? provide an actual quote

Orcs = Russians?

Hard to blame the USA for gas shortages in Europe if the Russians kept the flows shut off.

Cut the pipelines that were never going to be used again long term and blame the USA and it's super secret subs.

LOL.

Putin Pufter did in the first post of this thread.

LOL.

Putin Pufter did in the first post of this thread.

RIF, it's fundamental and helps with comprehension.

Orcs = Russians?

If they already shut off the flows, what’s up with all the bubbles?
Originally Posted by Slope77

Static pressure on the lines.

Nord 2 went from over 100 bar to 7 bar. That's a lot of gas in a line that long.

That Putin is a clever little fellow, eh?
Does Burnsie get his news straight from Biden or does he lap it up once it's been run through Donnie Lemmon?
Der Speigel is saying that the CIA warned the Germans weeks ago that this was going to happen.

I hope they were courteous enough to let the Germans pick a time that was convenient for them.

That Putin is a clever little fellow, eh?

Germany nationalized the Russian gas operations in Germany.

The gas in the lines could have flowed into Germany but with the lines blown all those bubbles are now lost.
Does Burnsie get his news straight from Biden or does he lap it up once it's been run through Donnie Lemmon?

Hot[red phone]line,
Direct to Z himself.

The Russian Bot chimes in.
Originally Posted by luv2safari

The Russian Bot chimes in.

Ribka is anything but a Russian Bot.
Apparent Sabotage Disables Nord Stream 1 and 2, Cutting Off All Direct Gas Supply to Germany from Russia
Anonymous German officials appear to acknowledge the strong possibility of American or NATO involvement

eugyppius
Sep 27

Yesterday evening, pressure in undersea Nord Stream 2 pipeline suddenly collapsed, and gas could be seen bubbling to the surface of the Baltic Sea near the Danish island of Bornholm. Shortly afterwardes, reports came of a total collapse in the pressure of our other major undersea pipeline connection to Russia, Nord Stream 1, indicating a further rupture.

Government officials assume that the damage is intentional, and the result of an attack by foreign forces:

Due to the timing, the fact that three separate pipelines were affected, and the severe pressure losses in Nord Stream 1, officials expect the worst. “We can no longer imagine any scenario other than a targeted attack,” said a person privy to the assessment by the federal government and federal authorities. They added: “Everything speaks against a coincidence.”

Such an attack on the seabed would be anything but trivial; it would have to be carried out with special forces – for example, by navy divers or a submarine, people informed of initial assessments said.

With regard to responsibility for the alleged attacks, two possibilities are being discussed. First, according to initial speculation, Ukrainian or Ukrainian-affiliated forces could be responsible. With the temporary shutdown of the Nord Stream pipelines, gas deliveries from Russia to Germany and Central Europe would only be possible via the Yamal pipelinje running through Poland or the Ukrainian pipeline network.

The piece that I’ve bolded is of course a lightly disguised reference to the United States or NATO. This should surprise nobody: President Biden said in early February, that in the event of a Russian invasion, “there will be no longer a Nord Stream 2, we will bring an end to it.” It’s well within the realm of possibility that such an attack would’ve been carried with the tacit approval (or even upon the request) of the Scholz government, to relieve them of political pressure to open the pipelines as the economy continues to collapse into the winter. The Greens are in government here, and Green-adjacent journalists have gone so far as to demand the dismantling of the pipelines to hurt Putin, so this too is far from crazy.

The second scenario investigators are contemplating, according to press reports, is of course a “‘false flag’ operation by Russia,” carried out to “drive up the price of gas,” “exacerbate the European energy crisis” and “fuel additional uncertainty.” Russia will surely be blamed for the attack as soon as it is confirmed, I have no doubt of that.

The pipeline attacks come as a few prominent German politicians have demanded the opening of Nord Stream 2, and the subject has attracted a growing protest movement.

jhttps://open.substack.com/pub/eugyppius/p/apparent-sabotage-disables-nord-stream?utm_source=post-email-title&isFreemail=true&token=eyJ1c2VyX2lkIjo0MjQ4MDY2NSwicG9zdF9pZCI6NzUxNjQ0NzYsImlhdCI6MTY2NDI1OTUxMywiZXhwIjoxNjY2ODUxNTEzLCJpc3MiOiJwdWItMjY4NjIxIiwic3ViIjoicG9zdC1yZWFjdGlvbiJ9.L-meHpU7j66MGy3kZviZIHtjuaYGy-pnRRy8L8vE2DY

[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]
This may be that point where Putin gets backed into that corner. If the US is involved in this and the world finds out, Boom! Mid terms are put on hold and the cabal finishes the job of turning the US into a third world country while fighting a war. Gentlemen, this may be it.
We’ve been doing so much over there already that the distinction is pretty minimal, but if the US did this, it represents a huge escalation in that it is direct US action against a Russian asset. Hell, it’s a pretty big escalation anyway because we’re going to be blamed for it regardless.
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Originally Posted by Fishnnut1
This may be that point where Putin gets backed into that corner. If the US is involved in this and the world finds out, Boom! Mid terms are put on hold and the cabal finishes the job of turning the US into a third world country while fighting a war. Gentlemen, this may be it.
You can bet the world wide price of natural gas and propane is going to be real expensive. Whether the USA had anything to do with it or not, we are going to get the blame. I think you can plan on that.

kwg
We’re trying but we have zero leverage left against Russia. Russia now has zero reason to hold back anything in the Ukraine. Once the ground freezes hard the Russians will go to work dismembering the Ukraine while Europe collapses. Russia will now take all of the Ukraine for sure to secure the remaining gas lines to Eastern Europe. The EU is going to break up sooner rather than later. Italy will leave and so will Hungry. Czech Republic just elected a bunch of conservatives and may follow. As the German economy collapses the reason for being in the EU disappears for Eastern Europe. Eastern Europe will need energy and food. There will be no jobs or real money coming from the EU. Just inflation , economic collapse , energy insecurity , and hunger. Russia and China can offer everything the USA/EU is destroying. Russia has energy , fertilizer , and food supplies to offer and China offers markets for trade along with India. The energy Russia has to offer is Eastern Europe”s former energy security and although the markets Asia offers aren’t what the EU offered in the past they’re better than a collapsed EU will offer going forward. As for Germany it deserves everything bad it has coming and then some. Fornicate the Germans ! As for us we’re screwed too. Our incompetent fraudulent government is destroying the American Empire in a quick hurry. There’s already no honest elections so there’s no way for Americans to fix our problems peacefully.
We’ve been doing so much over there already that the distinction is pretty minimal, but if the US did this, it represents a huge escalation in that it is direct US action against a Russian asset. Hell, it’s a pretty big escalation anyway because we’re going to be blamed for it regardless.

It's a lot of risk with little payoff for the USA to cut gas lines from Russia to Europe.

It's not only Russian energy infrastructure but also EU energy infrastructure.

Getting caught in the shallow Baltic Sea is very likely and those lines were not moving gas anyways.

In 70 meters of water the coning tower on a Seawolf is visible from the surface. Nuke subs can't hide in the Baltic.

The Orcs have nothing to lose sending a few pigs with shape charges down Nord 1 & 2 as the Euro market for Orc gas is done.
I’ll admit I’m not smart enough to figure this out. Who benefits?

I’m no diver. 300’, is that correct? We aren’t talking the Marianas Trench.

Crazy environmentalists I guess? Natural gas producers (other than Russia)?

Anarchists?

The Bolshevik EU lady? Lederhosen?? “Ve have zee toolz!!!!! Take zat Italia!!!”

Western hating muzzies (especially those that produce petroleum products)?? Aka Iran. Turkey? They sure love funneling all those friendly migrants to Europe.

How does this play for Ukraine?

I don’t see any benefit for Russkies.

How does it benefit the US to ensure its allies freeze to death this winter? But I will say this - I can’t account for the collective stupidity of the current administration and how they may see a “win” here.
It will be discovered that extreme Muslims did it. We should start another twenty year war about it. I think they’re looking for their passports floating out in the ocean right now.
Or or perhaps the WEF.

“Krush them and make them eat bugs!”
[Linked Image from i.ibb.co]
I dont understand all that you wrote here but I take it you are more in tune with world affairs than I am. I do know that when world leaders, especially ones like Putin are pushed to far, war happens. I see him as a Nationalist that loves his country albeit he rules his countrymen with an iron hammer. He is a different type of leader. I believe that if you leave his country and his people alone, he is happy to dictate and his people are hardened enough to handle it. They have all the resources to maintain their lifestyle. He wants his people in Ukraine to not be punished from the Nazis there, therefore he fights to free them from that. He is not a Nazi sympothizer for sure. As the US has set on our ass and not kept up with technical warfare, he has these ICBM missiles he developed and that concerns me. I think he has nuclear weapons that can reach us very quickly and we re not prepared with the leadership we have now. I hope Im wrong about that.
I see you are in Florida, please take care. This hurricane looks like it will linger over you for a while before it moves up the coast to ruin my fishing weekend in NC.

We’re trying but we have zero leverage left against Russia. Russia now has zero reason to hold back anything in the Ukraine. Once the ground freezes hard the Russians will go to work dismembering the Ukraine while Europe collapses. Russia will now take all of the Ukraine for sure to secure the remaining gas lines to Eastern Europe. The EU is going to break up sooner rather than later. Italy will leave and so will Hungry. Czech Republic just elected a bunch of conservatives and may follow. As the German economy collapses the reason for being in the EU disappears for Eastern Europe. Eastern Europe will need energy and food. There will be no jobs or real money coming from the EU. Just inflation , economic collapse , energy insecurity , and hunger. Russia and China can offer everything the USA/EU is destroying. Russia has energy , fertilizer , and food supplies to offer and China offers markets for trade along with India. The energy Russia has to offer is Eastern Europe”s former energy security and although the markets Asia offers aren’t what the EU offered in the past they’re better than a collapsed EU will offer going forward. As for Germany it deserves everything bad it has coming and then some. Fornicate the Germans ! As for us we’re screwed too. Our incompetent fraudulent government is destroying the American Empire in a quick hurry. There’s already no honest elections so there’s no way for Americans to fix our problems peacefully.
I agree that it makes no sense for Russia to do it when they can just turn it off.

There would be diplomatic hell for the US to pay if it was done without permission from the German government. Going solo on this would be very risky.

The German government will have political hell to pay with its citizens if they find out their government did something to Jack the price of energy even further. Good way to get your political party ostracized if the people find out.

So, who else would be motivated to do?

Well I bolded two reasons for the Russiabs to do it in your post above.

I don't have any idea who actually did it, and it's ridiculous to think we can ever know given what little real information we really get (except the super-top-secret blurry Q stuff).
Russia Russia Russia

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Europe has a long history of destruction. The various world wars are an example. The democrat idiots in our country want to join Europe. Republicans are in lockstep with democrats in ruining our nation. They are playing with fire.
Here's Johnny Vodka's hero stating he would destroy nord stream 2 if Russia invaded

It's a lot of risk with little payoff for the USA to cut gas lines from Russia to Europe.

Getting caught in the shallow Baltic Sea is very likely and those lines were not moving gas anyways.

In 70 meters of water the coning tower on a Seawolf is visible from the surface. Nuke subs can't hide in the Baltic.

The Orcs have nothing to lose sending a few pigs with shape charges down Nord 1 & 2 as the Euro market for Orc gas is done.

NordStream isn't wholly owned by Russia.

https://www.nord-stream.com/about-us/our-shareholders/

I wonder if someone didn’t wanna be in business with someone else anymore.

Or maybe there’s a big insurance payout coming if that’s even a thing on that pipeline

They wouldn't, they would just stop pumping the gas until the current regime is ousted and a government seeking normal relations with Russia is put in place.
Six pages and nobody has blamed Trump yet?
Here's Johnny Vodka's hero stating he would destroy nord stream 2 if Russia invaded

The Russians have every reason to keep the pipelines operational even though they’re cutting the flow. After the Russians run over the Ukraine this winter and Europe is collapsing the Russians can offer to make Europe’s problems go away if Europe tells the evil empire to GFY and lift all sanctions , return assets , and recognize the new Russian puppet government in Ukraine. The Europeans would likely think something like “at this point what difference does it make?” . Italy is going to leave the EU and make a deal with Russia. Hungry is still buying gas from Russia. Prominent German politicians are already questioning the German government’s sanctions and the German government is likely to fall and be replaced with a government much more friendly to Russia and less obedient to the evil empire. Russia has plenty of reasons to maintain the pipelines going forward. We the evil empire are the only ones with the capabilities to destroy the pipelines and the motive to do so. Destroying the pipelines ensures that Europe is stuck and must remain obedient to the evil empire to survive at all. Now all energy comes by sea from places the evil empire controls through sea lanes the evil empire controls. Our imperial rulers don’t care that the Europeans will be hungry, cold , and unemployed. It only matters that the evil empire remains in control.
The pipeline..
🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤣🤣🤣

Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors

Or maybe there’s a big insurance payout coming if that’s even a thing on that pipeline

Are there companies that would insure an underwater pipeline? If I would have to guess i would say no.
Originally Posted by Pat85

Are there companies that would insure an underwater pipeline? If I would have to guess i would say no.

Absolutely
Originally Posted by LRoyJetson
The pipeline..
🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤣🤣🤣

They did that back in 2005? Guess it’s possible to rig up the detonation and detonate in 2022
The pipeline..
🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤣🤣🤣

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣👍👍👍👍👍🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

( should have used his most recent pic)
🤣🤣🤣
Anchor drag

We’re hated??? By who??? The 2 million + immigrants we’ve had pour over the southern border this year alone???

Is there another country this is happening to?

I think you need to pull your head out of your ass and realize this is the greatest and most equitable country in the history of mankind…and that’s with all our faults…

Gas has to be flowing in order for the pigs to move down the line.

Next...
Originally Posted by Middlefork_Miner

We’re hated??? By who??? The 2 million + immigrants we’ve had pour over the southern border this year alone???

I think you need to pull your head out of your ass and realize this is the greatest and most equitable country in the history of mankind…and that’s with all our faults…

Of course you would think the US is great under Biden. Typical idiot

People come to the US because they can make more money
Get free healthcare ( Americans have to pay) free housing free food free education and they don’t even to pay taxes
They never have to learn English or assimilate into our culture

America has an open border it shares with a dangerous third world schit hole. What other first world country shares an open border with a third world dump?

Doubt you could even find Europe or Ukraine on a map. Lol

How much time have you spent overseas outside of your broke double wide? Lol.

Of course.... surely even though they have been retired for years and no longer hold the clearances or need to know, they are kept right in the loop with current sensitive, classified info etc and gladly share it with a never been like Johnny Drunk.
Burns thought the pipeline was flowing NyQuil and vodka and was upset it is shut down now. Lol
The plot thickens...

In 70 meters of water the coning tower on a Seawolf is visible from the surface. Nuke subs can't hide in the Baltic

Can you give a citation for this? 70 m?

🤦🏻🤦🏻LMFAO!

The current occupant of the White House has nothing to do with the greatness of America… if you had any common sense, or love for the U.S. you’d already know that.
Overseas time??? About 3 years out of 6 years active duty…S.E. Asia, Mideast, Europe…brief visit to Brazil and Kenya… and you?
It’s not very deep. It wouldn’t require a submarine. It could be a diver delivered by helicopter. Easy enough to do.
More than half the current administration doesn’t even know what gender they are. Our military leaders are more concerned with political crap and environment. What could go wrong?
Interesting timing since the pipeline to Germany from Norway via Poland just went operational.
Having Nordstream pipelines in place, but turning off the tap, gave Russia a strong bargaining chip for negotiating an end to the sanctions and the war. It was contrary to their interests to destroy it - and that aside from the roughly 800 million Euro value of the gas contained in Nordstream 1, now venting into the Baltic, and the value of Russia's capital investment in these pipelines.

The US on the other hand, or at least the Biden administration, had an interest in ensuring that Germany wouldn't do a deal with Russia. In recent days there have been protests in Germany which might have acquired enough momentum to tip the German Government's position. As well, Biden himself already foreshadowed this.

The US Navy has even been trialling the technology that would be required, in the very area that the explosions took place:

In support of BALTOPS, U.S. Navy Sixth Fleet partnered with U.S. Navy research and warfare centers to bring the latest advancements in Unmanned Underwater Vehicle (UUV) mine hunting technology to the Baltic Sea to demonstrate the vehicle’s effectiveness in operational scenarios.

Experimentation was conducted off the coast of Bornholm, Denmark, with participants from Naval Information Warfare Center (NIWC) Pacific, Naval Undersea Warfare Center (NUWC) Newport, and Mine Warfare Readiness and Effectiveness Measuring (MIREM) -- all under the direction of U.S. Sixth Fleet Task Force 68.

https://www.c6f.navy.mil/Press-Room...for-research-and-testing-new-technology/
Well stated post Oz.
Yep.

Unreliable gas at mini bar prices is just what Europe wants and needs..according to Liz.

The boast of kiev.
Originally Posted by strosfann
Interesting timing since the pipeline to Germany from Norway via Poland just went operational.
That’s a prime candidate for payback.
The Nordstream 2 pipeline allowed Russia to send energy to Western Europe without paying transit fees to Ukraine and Poland.

Russia just completed it in the teeth of opposition from Ukraine, Poland and the US.

And morons are postin it was Russia that blew it up.
Originally Posted by strosfann
That’s a prime candidate for payback.

They'll be buyin some insurance from kingston.
https://twitter.com/radeksikorski/status/1574800653724966915

Anne Applebaum’s husband.
"Earlier today, protests demanding the pipeline be opened erupted in Germany. The timing is simply incredible."

https://twitter.com/bidetmarxman/status/1574443179566571520
Little to no doubt .... we (the U.S.) did that.

Doesn't matter now, what's done is done but read the global headlines.

https://www.revolver.news
Looks like it would take a pretty good smack, ta open one up:

https://twitter.com/JavierBlas/status/1574780608785653763
I predict the loss of a Russian sub in the near future.
Originally Posted by Tyrone

Next...

Stay in your very small lane. The Dummy Lane.

Crawler pig can and do move both with and against flow.

It's how they do inspection and maintenance while the line is flowing.

All 4 lines were static at the time of cutting and pigs with shape charges could have come from either direction.

It’s not very deep. It wouldn’t require a submarine. It could be a diver delivered by helicopter. Easy enough to do.

I have been deeper on good old air.

The list of possible bad guys is very long.

That said the decompression schedule on the way up would be long and a helicopter boring holes in the sky above the cut point would draw attention, even if after the fact.

The idea that only the USA had the ability to cut the lines is silly.
Originally Posted by bbassi
Six pages and nobody has blamed Trump yet?

Trump did it
I don't see why the Russians would cut off a stream of income at time of war and eliminate a dependency Europe has on them. That doesn't make a lot of sense so I doubt they did it.

Bullshit.
How deep was the pipeline?
deeper than 300 feet on air? What a lying POS. Already 2 bottles in tonite?

Originally Posted by Tyrone

Next...

Stay in your very small lane. The Dummy Lane.

Crawler pig can and do move both with and against flow.

It's how they do inspection and maintenance while the line is flowing.

All 4 lines were static at the time of cutting and pigs with shape charges could have come from either direction.

The list of possible bad guys is very long.

That said the decompression schedule on the way up would be long and a helicopter boring holes in the sky above the cut point would draw attention, even if after the fact.

The idea that only the USA had the ability to cut the lines is silly.
Originally Posted by JakeBlues
I don't see why the Russians would cut off a stream of income at time of war and eliminate a dependency Europe has on them. That doesn't make a lot of sense so I doubt they did it.

The gas flows had been stopped.

There was no income and no future of income.
Originally Posted by Fubarski

Bullshit.

LOL.

I lived on Okinawa for 3 1/2 years and have over 500 dives.

I have been below 210 ft many times on regular air.

super knowledgeable. Weren't you the same brave man who stayed home 2 years during the deadly covid? lol

60- 70 meters or about 210 -250ft.

The gas flows had been stopped.

Bullshit.

LOL.

I lived on Okinawa for 3 1/2 years and have over 500 dives.

I have been below 210 ft many times on regular air.

Better pop open a Extra Strength Nyquil, you're gonna need it ta lie your way outta that one.

Pipeline was at 300 feet.

And the dive belt musta been solid lead.
Maskirova
Yeah that not too bad and possible on regular gas, but if it was a diver, my bet it was a rebreather or trimix, considering the bottom time was probably more than a few minutes.
Yeah that not too bad and possible on regular gas, but if it was a diver, my bet it was a rebreather or trimix, considering the bottom time was probably more than a few minutes.

I could do a 230ft for 20min with a Navy table decomp schedule and overstay all the stops by a few minutes on an alum 80.

I always used dual 80s for those dives and a regulator on each tank and swapping out tanks every 1000psi in case a high pressure seat blew or some other thing happened.

Point is there are a lot of actors with the ability to cut those pipelines.

My bet is the lines were blown from the inside but I would not bet much as there are so many possible players.
Better pop open a Extra Strength Nyquil, you're gonna need it ta lie your way outta that one.

Back in my "slimmer" days I could hard sink a 5 Mil hooded wetsuit on 16 lbs of lead.

The suit only gets thinner and less bouyant the deeper you dive.

You should read a book on Boyles Law, Dumb Azz.
how many recorded dives have you actually done at 230 feet for 20 min? Recreational diving at over 200 feet for 20 minutes is. fuggin unheard of. I dove a few time sin the Red Sea on some ship wrecks and dove to 180 feet for 5 minutes and that took an experienced diver.

The pipe line is closer to 300 feet. Did the Air farce have a diving program for gas pump jockeys like you?

Ive dove over 30 years and you're full of BS again Johnny vodka.

I could do a 230ft for 20min with a Navy table decomp schedule and overstay all the stops by a few minutes on an alum 80.

I always used dual 80s for those dives and a regulator on each tank and swapping out tanks every 1000psi in case a high pressure seat blew or some other thing happened.

My bet is the lines were blown from the inside but I would not bet much as there are so many possible players.
#Okinawa

Stupid fat fugk
looks like you go about 270 now Johnny

Back in my "slimmer" days I could hard sink a 5 Mil hooded wetsuit on 16 lbs of lead.

The suit only gets thinner and less bouyant the deeper you dive.

You should read a book on Boyles Law, Dumb Azz.
Easy Ribka... don't pick on John.

He is a diving WIZARD... as well as an expert on guns, elk... and Häagen-Dazs

Wyoming is HUGE on reefs... and ocean front deep water...
Things are getting dicey and our country is being led by a senile pedophile that schits his pants.

What can go wrong? I bet Putin isn't licking an ice cream cone right now.
#Okinawa

Stupid fat fugk

Recreational diving at 200 feet for extended periods of time is super easy

Just ask Johnny Vodka . Man of many talents
Originally Posted by Morewood
Things are getting dicey and our country is being led by a senile pedophile that schits his pants.

But Trump has mean tweets. Yes that happened
Originally Posted by Morewood

But Trump has mean tweets. Yes that happened

All true... but very very soon we all gets to kill Communists.

This is right exciting...

Except for the old fuggs that are scared.
Originally Posted by CashisKing

One of the many advantages of high end Wizardry is many skill sets.

Diving Wizardry was mastered in Okinawa.

Elk killin and LR shooting Wizardry in Wyoming.

Until those sweet 24hr checks start coming my Sub Zero freezers are on hold and so is Ice Cream Mastery. Looking at you Rick Bin.

Geopolitical Wizardy just came naturally. grin
That’s dandy. You should pioneer longe range shooting while diving.
show a pic of your dive book and all of the 200 feet plus 20 minute plus recreational dives you've done.

lmao no wonder all of your businesses have gone bankrupt

Until those sweet 24hr checks start coming my Sub Zero freezers are on hold and so is Ice Cream Mastery. Looking at you Rick Bin.

I did.

Nobody had my reach with a spear gun.

Why would you expect any thing less?

I did.

Nobody had my reach with a spear gun.

Why would you expect any thing less?

Caught lying

AGAIN

Reward? Was a fever, wasn’t it?
Originally Posted by sandcritter

Reward? Was a fever, wasn’t it?
ValsDad doesn’t know if he’s cumming or going . Just smile and nod.

Got pics of Kyle in Okinawa?

Got pics of Kyle elk killin?

Got pics of Kyle sucking down 2 gallons of Häagen-Dazs?

Thanks in advance...
show a pic of your dive book and all of the 200 feet plus 20 minute plus recreational dives you've done.

lmao no wonder all of your businesses have gone bankrupt

It's called a dive log and nobody diving weekly kept one. I sure did not.

I guess a few guys log all their hunts in a book but it's not really common when it just another hunt.

The Air Force would have Article 15ed me for anything below 130ft much less all the singleton dives so writing down dives that would get you issues if your Comand knew always seemd silly.

Anyone who was anyone diving on Okinawa from 85-88 knew who I was and the dive store I worked, Ed's Pro Dive.

The fill stations at Kadena Marina and Tori Station filled my double 62s and double 80s many many times.

But the real point is that cutting those pipelines would be very easy for many actors and we may never know who were the real players.
But the real point is that cutting those pipelines would be very easy for many actors and we may never know who were the real players.

Orcs?

Orcs?

That's my bet.

Orc gas to Europe was done with no chance of regaining the market share or ever again shipping gas on those lines.

Those lines still had 1500 psi of gas so the Germans could have extracted much of the gas in the lines as they now own the line end points.

Putty Boi sends 4 pigs with shape charges down the lines and the Putin Pufters rush to blame USA.

But many actors had the tech to cut those lines.

People come to the US because they can make more money
Get free healthcare ( Americans have to pay) free housing free food free education and they don’t even to pay taxes
They never have to learn English or assimilate into our culture

America has an open border it shares with a dangerous third world schit hole. What other first world country shares an open border with a third world dump?

Doubt you could even find Europe or Ukraine on a map. Lol

Don't forget all the Muslims pouring into Europe, cause, you know, they love that European lifestyle.

Orcs?

That's my bet.

Orc gas to Europe was done with no chance of regaining the market share or ever again shipping gas on those lines.

Those lines still had 1500 psi of gas so the Germans could have extracted much of the gas in the lines as they now own the line end points.

Putty Boi sends 4 pigs with shape charges down the lines and the Putin Pufters rush to blame USA.

Your wizardry (besides how many ways you’ve taken NyQuil) is suspect given your willingness to suck Zelensky’s tranny cock. If you don’t comprendo , I’ll PM you a dumbed down version.

That depth is 8 atmospheres of pressure and at that pressure a typical aluminum tank would last me like 7 minutes tops.
Tucker Carlson accurately outlined the most likely suspect of the sabotage against Russia’s Nord Stream I and II pipeline today. When you consider the media blitz by Joe Biden’s National Security Advisor, Jake Sullivan, last weekend (ABC, CNN, NBC and CBS); specifically pointing out the U.S. position against Russia; it is almost a certainty that U.S. action was behind the underwater detonation of explosives to take out Nord Stream pipeline system. WATCH:

https://theconservativetreehouse.co...inly-a-u-s-covert-action-against-russia/

Orcs?

That's my bet.

Your wizardry (besides how many ways you’ve taken NyQuil) is suspect given your willingness to suck Zelensky’s tranny cock. If you don’t comprendo , I’ll PM you a dumbed down version.

That’s rich
The plot thickens...

Jeebus.

Even on a submarine?
Many could have done. Some had the motive to do it and one said he would do it. The simplest answer is most often correct. Biden did it. He's got such a hard on for Poohtin you'll think Poohtin was a 10 year old girl. He probably sniff poohtin too if given the chance.

Bb
[Linked Image from media.gettr.com]
Originally Posted by Burleyboy
Many could have done. Some had the motive to do it and one said he would do it. The simplest answer is most often correct. Biden did it. He's got such a hard on for Poohtin you'll think Poohtin was a 10 year old girl. He probably sniff poohtin too if given the chance.

Bb

Well Biden is dumb enough but how does that hurt Putty?

Those pipelines were static and had very little chance of ever again producing revenue for Putty Boi.

Maybe with a change of regime in Russia Europe would agree to buy Russian gas but man that's a long shot, Putty Boi has a pretty good hold on power.

I think Putin is much smarter than Biden and saw a way to lay blame on the USA while giving up nothing.

But I could be wrong, lots of players.

Heck Sweden, Finnland, and Denmark would love to see Germany totally of Russian gas and they all have good access to the Baltic.

Poland is laughing at Germany right now.

Lots of players.
The Air Force would have Article 15ed me for anything below 130ft much less all the singleton dives so writing down dives that would get you issues if your Comand knew always seemd silly.

Anyone who was anyone diving on Okinawa from 85-88 knew who I was and the dive store I worked, Ed's Pro Dive.

The fill stations at Kadena Marina and Tori Station filled my double 62s and double 80s many many times.

This is flat-fugking priceless.

LMFAO
Skin, Sky or Muff, no Dive too Tuff!
The dementia riddled pedo in the WH is just trying yet another major move to get us into a war.
Does anyone know if Europe bought the extended warranty on the gas lines... after the thousands of phone calls from the Nigerian Prince?

Orcs?

That's my bet.

I appreciate that...

I was thinking it might have been a rototiller mishap.
There are those far above rulers of nations, those that control the money flow around the world... The Financial Elites.

They have been talking of reduction of the world's population by 90%, for the last 4 decades or more.

and that can only be accomplished by a World War, beyond the destruction of the first two...

First started with a world wide plandemic... then start cutting off of energy... with the applause of plenty of these useful Idiots demanding "Green Energy".. or "we are all going to die as the others kill the planet with pollution"....

Anyone who has studied world history. should have no trouble or doubts about where all of this is heading...and what the ultimate outcome or goal is going to be. Watch as " the West" implodes upon itself.

A few destroyers to the British and many tons of supplies and oil don't count?
Europe is the big loser on the pipeline demo.

If dementia Joe's handlers ordered the demo of the pipeline, Europe can't be happy.

When people start freezing to death, and or can't eat, they will start storming the parliaments and stringing up their leaders.

I'm almost thinking Putin did it.

He doesn't have to do anything but watch Europe self destruct.

They are well on their way.
You keep saying that but it's a huge, gratuitous assumption that you can't make. Never is a long time.

More stupid assumptions. Did it occur to you that hiding wasn't necessary?
Gasoline prices will increase
More on that Tweet by the Polish Jew:

https://www.nakedcapitalism.com/202...d-attacks-germany-and-blames-russia.html

The Bornholm Blow-Up Repeats the Bornholm Bash — Poland Attacks Germany and Blames Russia
Posted on September 28, 2022 by Lambert Strether
Lambert here:

Helmer sheds some light on this extraordinary tweet by global thinker, Bullingdon Club member, AEI fellow, former Minister of Defense of Poland, and Blob spouse Radek Sikorski:

Thanks for what? Helmer explains.

By John Helmer, the longest continuously serving foreign correspondent in Russia, and the only western journalist to direct his own bureau independent of single national or commercial ties. Helmer has also been a professor of political science, and an advisor to government heads in Greece, the United States, and Asia. He is the first and only member of a US presidential administration (Jimmy Carter) to establish himself in Russia. Originally published at Dances with Bears

The military operation on Monday night which fired munitions to blow holes in the Nord Stream I and Nord Stream II pipelines on the Baltic Sea floor, near Bornholm Island, was executed by the Polish Navy and special forces.

It was aided by the Danish and Swedish military; planned and coordinated with US intelligence and technical support; and approved by the Polish Prime Minister Mateusz Morawiecki.

The operation is a repeat of the Bornholm Bash operation of April 2021, which attempted to sabotage Russian vessels laying the gas pipes, but ended in ignominious retreat by the Polish forces. That was a direct attack on Russia. This time the attack is targeting the Germans, especially the business and union lobby and the East German voters, with a scheme to blame Moscow for the troubles they already have — and their troubles to come with winter.

Morawiecki is bluffing. “It is a very strange coincidence,” he has announced, “that on the same day that the Baltic Gas Pipeline opens, someone is most likely committing an act of sabotage. This shows what means the Russians can resort to in order to destabilize Europe. They are to blame for the very high gas prices”. The truth bubbling up from the seabed at Bornholm is the opposite of what Morawiecki says.

But the political value to Morawiecki, already running for the Polish election in eleven months’ time, is his government’s claim to have solved all of Poland’s needs for gas and electricity through the winter — when he knows that won’t come true.

Inaugurating the 21-year old Baltic Pipe project from the Norwegian and Danish gas networks, Morawiecki announced: “This gas pipeline is the end of the era of dependence on Russian gas. It is also a gas pipeline of security, sovereignty and freedom not only for Polish, but in the future, also for others…[Opposition Civic Platform leader Donald] Tusk’s government preferred Russian gas. They wanted to conclude a deal with the Russians even by 2045…thanks to the Baltic Pipe, extraction from Polish deposits, LNG supply from the USA and Qatar, as well as interconnection with its neighbours, Poland is now secured in terms of gas supplies.”

Civic Platform’s former defence and foreign minister Radek Sikorski also celebrated the Bornholm Blow-up. “As we say in Polish, a small thing, but so much joy”. “Thank you USA,” Sikorski added, diverting the credit for the operation, away from domestic rival Morawiecki to President Joseph Biden; he had publicly threatened to sabotage the line in February. Biden’s ambassador in Warsaw is also backing Sikorski’s Civic Platform party to replace Morawiecki next year.

The attack not only escalates the Polish election campaign. It also continues the Morawiecki government’s plan to attack Germany, first by reviving the reparations claim for the invasion and occupation of 1939-45; and second, by targeting alleged German complicity, corruption, and appeasement in the Russian scheme to rule Europe at Poland’s expense. .

“The appeasement policy towards Putin”, announced PISM, the official government think tank in Warsaw in June, “is part of an American attempt to free itself from its obligations of maintaining peace in Europe. The bargain is that Americans will allow Putin to finish building the Nord Stream 2 pipeline in exchange for Putin’s commitment not use it to blackmail Eastern Europe. Sounds convincing? Sounds like something you heard before? It’s not without reason that Winston Churchill commented on the American decision-making process: ‘Americans can always be trusted to do the right thing, once all other possibilities have been exhausted.’ However, by pursuing such a policy now, the Biden administration takes even more responsibility for the security of Europe, including Ukraine, which is the stake for subsequent American mistakes.”

“Where does this place Poland? Almost 18 years ago the Federal Republic of Germany, our European ally, decided to prioritize its own business interests with Putin’s Russia over solidarity and cooperation with allies in Central Europe. It was a wrong decision to make and all Polish governments – regardless of political differences – communicated this clearly and forcefully to Berlin. But since Putin succeeded in corrupting the German elite and already decided to pay the price of infamy, ignoring the Polish objections was the only strategy Germany was left with.”

The explosions at Bornholm are the new Polish strike for war in Europe against Chancellor Olaf Scholz. So far the Chancellery in Berlin is silent, tellingly.

Follow on the map where the Bornholm Blow-up – three simultaneous bomb or torpedo explosions – was arranged.

The Nord Stream operating company posted first notice of the attack on its website on the evening of September 26. “Tonight [Swiss time] the dispatchers of the Nord Stream 1 control centre registered a pressure drop on both lines of the gas pipeline. The reasons are being investigated.”

The following morning the company added: “The significant pressure drop caused by the gas leak on both lines of the gas pipeline registered yesterday leads to a strong assumption of the pipeline physical damage. Nord Stream AG immediately informed the relevant coast guards about the incident. The positions of two assumed damages have been identified and are located north-east from Bornholm in Swedish and Danish EEZ, respectively. Currently the Swedish and Danish maritime authorities established a 5nm safety zone around the identified locations (Nautical information | Danish Maritime Authority (dma.dk)). Nord Stream AG has started mobilization of all necessary resources for a survey campaign to assess the damages in cooperation exchange with relevant local authorities. Currently, it is not possible to estimate a timeframe for restoring the gas transport infrastructure. The causes of the incident will be clarified as a result of the investigation.” The European sanctions regime blocked company officials from investigating at the site.

Russian satellite, aviation, and electronic monitoring of the area is comprehensive; Ukrainian double-agents corroborate. The Russian account of what happened is provided in this summary of open sources by Gazeta.ru. The military preparations in the days and hours before the blasts have not been disclosed, yet.

“The operator company Nord Stream said that at the same time destruction was recorded on three lines of the offshore gas pipelines Nord Stream and Nord Stream–2. ‘The destruction that occurred in one day simultaneously on three lines of offshore gas pipelines of the Nord Stream system is unprecedented. It is impossible to estimate the time frame for restoring the operability of the gas transportation infrastructure,’ the operator of Nord Stream noted.”

“The Kremlin is concerned about the situation. ‘This is very disturbing news. We are talking about some kind of destruction in the pipe of an unclear nature in the Danish economic zone,’ said Dmitry Peskov, press secretary of Russian President Vladimir Putin. The Kremlin spokesman stressed that the pressure in the gas pipelines had dropped significantly: ‘This is a completely unprecedented situation that requires urgent investigation.’ Peskov noted that the nature of the destruction is unknown. Sabotage is not excluded. ‘No option can be ruled out now. Obviously, there is some kind of destruction of the pipe. And what was the reason – before the results of the research appear, it is impossible to exclude any option,’ Putin’s press secretary added.”

“The opinion that the destruction occurred because of someone’s ‘ill will’ was expressed earlier by the deputy head of the National Energy Security Fund Alexei Grivach. ‘If a leak on one line could still be an accident, the consequence of a defect or an involuntary impact, then on three [lines] it is clearly someone’s ill will. Well, who is fighting with Russian gas in Europe is not really hiding,’ RIA Novosti quotes him as saying. Grivach believes that it will take months to repair the gas pipeline lines. ‘The representative of the operator company Ulrich Lissek drew attention to the fact that it is difficult to determine the causes of the pressure drop due to ‘the sanctions regime and the lack of personnel on the ground.’ On the night of September 26, a leak occurred on one of the lines of the Nord Stream-2 pipeline. According to the representative of Nord Stream 2 AG, Ulrich Lissek, ‘in some place’ along the pipeline, ‘most likely a hole has appeared.’ He said that in normal mode, the pressure inside the gas pipeline lines ‘is 105 bar“, but on the German segment it has decreased to 7 bar. The Danish Maritime Administration has discovered damage to a gas pipeline near the island of Bornholm. Presumably, the alleged point of emergency is located in the exclusive economic zone – just beyond the border of the territorial waters of Denmark. The leak was located at the position of 54 °52.60′ north latitude— 015 ° 24.60′ east longitude, writes RBK.”

For RBK’s coverage, including surface filming by the Danes of gas bubbling above the pipeline holes, click.

This is what the government in Warsaw arranged at Bornholm a year and five months ago. At that time Morawiecki was prime minister; the German chancellor was Angela Merkel. The official Warsaw innuendo in Merkel’s direction was more restrained than it is now against Scholz.

Left: Angela Merkel; right, Mateusz Morawiecki. Source: http://johnhelmer.net/

Then the Polish spokesman for the security and intelligence services, Stanislaw Żaryn, launched a stream of accusations on his Twitter account. According to Zaryn, Russian public disclosure of the Baltic engagements was “information warfare” intended as a “pretext for launching activities aimed at enhancing its military presence in the Baltic region”. He went on: “#NordStream2 may be used by #Russia as a pretext for the deployment of its naval forces along pipeline’s route. This may lead to a partial closure of the Baltic Sea.”

Now Zaryn’s innuendo is plainer. What Zaryn means to say is that Germany “jeopardizes the security of Poland”.

Western propaganda media have tried to create the appearance of German government approval for the Polish attack.

“Denmark, Germany and Poland warn of ‘sabotage’ after Nord Stream leaks”, the Financial Times, the Japanese platform in London, headlined: “Berlin says Russia’s involvement cannot be excluded after damage to gas pipelines at centre of Europe’s energy crisis.” Scholz and his ministers were not quoted. Instead, low-ranking, anonymous “German officials said there was concern in Berlin that the sudden loss of pressure in both pipelines could be the result of a ‘targeted attack’. They added that Russia’s involvement could ‘not be excluded’, but said Germany was not involved in the investigation being run by Denmark and Sweden.”

In Washington, the local newspaper claimed “European leaders blame Russian ‘sabotage’ after Nord Stream explosions”, quoting Danes, Swedes, Poles, Ukrainians, Secretary of State Antony Blinken, and “five European officials with direct knowledge of security discussions [who] said there was a widespread assumption that Russia was behind the incident. Only Russia had the motivation, the submersible equipment and the capability, several of them said.” Not a single German government official could be found to speak by the newspaper’s Berlin bureau.

The temptation for Morawiecki to break out of the political stalemate he and his Law and Justice (PiS) party have been in since June has also been driven by fear that, following the fresh Russian reinforcements, the Ukrainian battlefield will move west and south; Ukrainian electric light and heat will be cut off; and millions of fresh refugees will attempt to cross into Poland again.

Tracking polls for Polish voter intentions illustrate the flat lines for the two leading parties, and the potential growth of the left and right minority parties. On September 1, the PiS party leader launched the Polish reparations attack on Germany, declaring “we have also taken the decision as to the further steps…We will turn to Germany to open negotiations on the reparations.” The move didn’t shift the party’s poll rating. The Bornholm Blow-up was already in planning for three weeks later.
The possibility of Germany and Europe lifting the sanctions and continuing to receive Russian energy is now off the table.

Who benefits?

Not Russia.

Not Europe.
I just wonder if this escalation will result in the destruction of American pipelines?

It's damn near impossible to defend the full length of a pipeline. In Central America & Africa, the natives punch holes in them regularly.
Putin needs to take out The Baltic Pipe.

All’s far in love and war.
Johnny bails on thread for a couple of hours yesterday.

Does google fu ( world at his fingertips)
Makes notes..
Got a nice prepared route to go on the spin and deflect game.
Comes back as scuba steve...
Out of the blue all super experienced and schit.....
0 mention of it ever before until this thread and him having to scramble for some CYA on it.
The lengths a liar will go... to not be wrong in their mind.
No one believes your bullschitt on here Johnny....
What a fuuuking tangled web of lies compounded by alcohol induced thinking you are spinning...
He couldn't have made all that schitt up off the top of his head...

Priceless......

Static pressure on the lines.

Nord 2 went from over 100 bar to 7 bar. That's a lot of gas in a line that long.
Umm, water pressure relative is 10 bars at 100 meters...7 bars in the pipe...which way does the water flow?
Originally Posted by Bristoe
The possibility of Germany and Europe lifting the sanctions and continuing to receive Russian energy is now off the table.

Who benefits?

Not Russia.

Not Europe.

The (((Jews)))?

But of course. Fuggin' Rothschilds. /s
I still want a citation from Burns lol
If you want to explain our preoccupation with the region and Russia when China and the pacific should be much more important if we are going to countenance imperial ambitions, you might need to look at the makeup of our government.

The Attorney General, the Treasury Secretary, the SOS, his immediate deputy, and the fourth in line at State who is the point on all this in Ukraine all have something in common. It’s really quite remarkable that in a government as large as ours and in a country as diverse as ours, people with this one thing in common could rise to such a concentration of influential positions.

Not only to they have all that in common, their commonality can be traced back directly to the region in conflict in Europe today. It seems memories of wrongs done to grandma and grandpa are taking precedence over everything else.

super knowledgeable. Weren't you the same brave man who stayed home 2 years during the deadly covid? lol

A prediction is not knowledge…and no, the pandemic had little effect on my daily activities.

Why would the Russians sabotage their leverage with Europe? That makes absolutely no sense.

I know such questions prompt accusations of “Putin loving” from certain intelligentsia here n the fire so I’ll point to it what ought to be obvious but still needs saying… A nation can be lead by a despot who we dislike greatly without also being hopelessly stupid.

I think Tucker’s theory might be more valid:

Brennan says it was Russia, now we know for certain that Russia DID NOT sabotage their own pipeline.
So the US military allowed you to work a second job overseas employed in a foreign company while serving?

That's interesting Johnny

That depth is 8 atmospheres of pressure and at that pressure a typical aluminum tank would last me like 7 minutes tops.
Originally Posted by deflave

This is flat-fugking priceless.

LMFAO
Originally Posted by efw

Why would the Russians sabotage their leverage with Europe? That makes absolutely no sense.

Tucker is more than likely right… my tongue in cheek “prediction” was directed towards those who have suggested that our pipelines may be subject to a retaliatory strike from Russia…I have no knowledge about our current capabilities of tracking Russian subs, but I’d hazard a guess that it’s a lot better now than it was 40 years ago.
Rest assured, Putin is pissed and will not take this lying down.
Burns is a total idiot, add liar to the mix

He never met a business he couldn't destroy
Originally Posted by steve4102
Rest assured, Putin is pissed and will not take this lying down.
That Norwegian/Polish pipeline is a fat strategic target now.

LMAO
I honestly hope Putin has a cooler head than many in our government. In the short term, blowing this up changes nothing. True it does reduce Russia’s leverage, on the other hand it may demarcate the sides a little. If Russia has little hope that Europe will falter this winter and ask for Russian gas because there is no pipeline to deliver, the incentive for escalation might die down a bit.

If, and that’s a pretty big if, this doesn’t escalate, it’s probably going to boil down to a wrecked Ukraine that continues to suck on the teat of the US, Russia getting the territories it wants, as a Europe nearly as divided as it was in the Cold War with the lines farther East.

The real losers though are going to be Ukraine and Europe. Russia will be fine. The US will be fine. Russia will have gotten what it wants at great price. The US will have bloodied the bear’s nose and freshly subjugated Europe. But everything is going to be much more expensive in Europe. Everything. And it’s industrial clout will be much less. Ukraine will be a wreck and it is unlikely that a future Trump or DeSantis administration elected on the promise of America First will continue to send unlimited cash. So, it will continue to be the poorest state in Europe, only completely destroyed.

In the above scenario look for the US to continue to impoverish Germany and build up Poland. Poland will become the chief US proxy in Europe.

On the other hand, it could escalate greatly. Easily. This is a very dangerous time and we have nuts in control.
I honestly hope Putin has a cooler head than many in our government. In the short term, blowing this up changes nothing. True it does reduce Russia’s leverage, on the other hand it may demarcate the sides a little. If Russia has little hope that Europe will falter this winter and ask for Russian gas because there is no pipeline to deliver, the incentive for escalation might die down a bit.

If, and that’s a pretty big if, this doesn’t escalate, it’s probably going to boil down to a wrecked Ukraine that continues to suck on the teat of the US, Russia getting the territories it wants, as a Europe nearly as divided as it was in the Cold War with the lines farther East.

The real losers though are going to be Ukraine and Europe. Russia will be fine. The US will be fine. Russia will have gotten what it wants at great price. The US will have bloodied the bear’s nose and freshly subjugated Europe. But everything is going to be much more expensive in Europe. Everything. And it’s industrial clout will be much less. Ukraine will be a wreck and it is unlikely that a future Trump or DeSantis administration elected on the promise of America First will continue to send unlimited cash. So, it will continue to be the poorest state in Europe, only completely destroyed.

In the above scenario look for the US to continue to impoverish Germany and build up Poland. Poland will become the chief US proxy in Europe.

On the other hand, it could escalate greatly. Easily. This is a very dangerous time and we have nuts in control.
It’s hard to fathom Poland antagonizing Russia. It certainly hasn’t worked out well in the past. Poland once again setting itself up to be destroyed at the behest of the empire that just transferred from London to Washington.

Once a 'diver', now a 'floater'
The Baltic Pipe is a natural gas pipeline under construction between the Norwegian sector of the North Sea and Poland. It is a strategic infrastructure project to create a new gas supply corridor. When completed in January 2023, it will transport natural gas from the North Sea to Poland via Denmark at up to 10 billion cubic metres (350 billion cubic feet) per year.[1] The project is being developed by the Danish gas and electricity transmission system operator Energinet and the Polish gas transmission system operator Gaz-System.[2][3] The project is recognised as a project of common interest of the European Union.[4][2]

Follow the money...Follow the political motives. Russia did not destroy their source of income or leverage. Russians are not stupid. They may or may not have been recently selling gas to Germany but if Europe began shivering this winter they would have cracked the valve open

Even if the Baltic Pipe is not on line yet (projected to be done in January) it's a pretty safe bet that any country that would benefit from it becoming on line and active would do everything in their power to make this happen . It wouldn't surprise me at all if the Baltic Pipe is already operational and the powers involved have waited until now to shut off the competition. They have stepped up their plans from just shutting Nordstream 2 down to cutting off all Nordstream service. Joey turned his handlers hand before the first Soviet troop set foot in Ukeland. The powers behind the scenes are pulling strings in more than one country including US.

The real enemies are the harbingers of the new world order and they are scattered across the world stage pulling strings where needed. Whatever thwarts their efforts has got to be a good thing.

It’s hard to fathom Poland antagonizing Russia. It certainly hasn’t worked out well in the past. Poland once again setting itself up to be destroyed at the behest of the empire that just transferred from London to Washington.

The Poles are traditionally a bunch of idiots. They have delusions of a grand empire and they want to go back to 1683 when Jan Sobieski saved Vienna and maybe the whole of Europe from the Turks.

They’re pretty easy to manipulate in that way.
Imagine if instead of Polish people moving all over Europe in search of jobs, Poland could leverage is position of controlling all the pipeline access into Europe and its comparatively cheap labor to bring industries formerly located in Frankfurt and Berlin and so on, a bit farther East. Why, Poland could then use its position between East and West, and its clout as the chief US client state in Europe, to dominate both East and West Europe.

I guarantee you they are having these delusions of grandeur in Warsaw and they are being encouraged.
Originally Posted by okie
The Baltic Pipe is a natural gas pipeline under construction between the Norwegian sector of the North Sea and Poland. It is a strategic infrastructure project to create a new gas supply corridor. When completed in January 2023, it will transport natural gas from the North Sea to Poland via Denmark at up to 10 billion cubic metres (350 billion cubic feet) per year.[1] The project is being developed by the Danish gas and electricity transmission system operator Energinet and the Polish gas transmission system operator Gaz-System.[2][3] The project is recognised as a project of common interest of the European Union.[4][2]
According to reports, the Baltic Pipe is Now Live.
By the way, Poland just said Germany owes it $1.32 trillion in war reparations. With NS 1 and 2 down, it now has the power to put the screws to Germany if it doesn’t play ball.
Imagine if instead of Polish people moving all over Europe in search of jobs, Poland could leverage is position of controlling all the pipeline access into Europe and its comparatively cheap labor to bring industries formerly located in Frankfurt and Berlin and so on, a bit farther East. Why, Poland could then use its position between East and West, and its clout as the chief US client state in Europe, to dominate both East and West Europe.

I guarantee you they are having these delusions of grandeur in Warsaw and they are being encouraged.
I can see that fantasy driving the Poles. It could also turn into Poland being ground zero for WWIII. The other problem with that fantasy is that Germany will figure it out eventually and change governments and policies. I’d hate to make the Germans my enemy. Especially if I shared a long border with them. Just eighty years ago they had conquered all of continental Europe and were attacking Moscow. If it weren’t for the industrial might of the USA the Germans would have finished off the British and very likely the Russians. Attacking and Humiliating Germany seemed to motivate them after WWI and set free their inner demon.

I can see that fantasy driving the Poles. It could also turn into Poland being ground zero for WWIII. The other problem with that fantasy is that Germany will figure it out eventually and change governments and policies. I’d hate to make the Germans my enemy. Especially if I shared a long border with them. Just eighty years ago they had conquered all of continental Europe and were attacking Moscow. If it weren’t for the industrial might of the USA the Germans would have finished off the British and very likely the Russians. Attacking and Humiliating Germany seemed to motivate them after WWI and set free their inner demon.

I once asked one of my professors if Germany would rise again militarily and he scoffed. I asked him why he was so sure. He replied that it never was about Germany, it was about Prussia taking over Germany. Prussia was the military heart of Germany. Prussia has been part of Poland for going on 80 years now and the Prussians all got killed and or evacuated.

I once asked one of my professors if Germany would rise again militarily and he scoffed. I asked him why he was so sure. He replied that it never was about Germany, it was about Prussia taking over Germany. Prussia was the military heart of Germany. Prussia has been part of Poland for going on 80 years now and the Prussians all got killed and or evacuated.
This was written back in February
https://www.unz.com/mwhitney/the-crisis-in-ukraine-is-not-about-ukraine-its-about-germany/
https://www.eugyppius.com/p/nord-stream-attack-updates?utm_source=email

Nord Stream Attack Updates

United States complicity seems increasingly to be an open secret.

eugyppius
48 min ago

oil slick NordStream 2. Photo Forsvaret released
Radosław Sikorski, MEP, former Polish defence minister and husband of well-connected neoconservative intellectual Anne Appelbaum, has publicly thanked the United States for attacking the Nord Stream pipelines.

Jim Geraghty, senior political correspondent for the American political journal National Review, has also praised the attacks in a brief column under the headline “Who Will Rid Me of This Meddlesome Pipeline?” He’s been arguing about the importance of taking Nord Stream 2 offline since February, and suggests that the present attacks reflect his influence.

The biggest detail to break since I went to sleep yesterday, is this claim made by an anonymous intelligence source to Der Spiegel, that the CIA had warned Germany of Baltic pipeline attacks over the summer:

The United States warned the German government weeks ago of possible attacks on gas pipelines in the Baltic Sea. According to information from SPIEGEL, a corresponding tip from the US intelligence service CIA was received in Berlin in the summer.

Several persons familiar with the matter confirmed this. …

Even before the invasion of Ukraine, Nato partners had repeatedly pointed to suspicious activities of Russian ships over nodes of the underwater networks.

However, an initial analysis of satellite images from the area of the incidents showed only inconspicuous ship traffic at first glance, security circles said.

The Tagesspiegel has a longer piece today trying to come up with a plausible motive for Russia. They imagine that a Russian attack might have had the purpose of allowing Gazprom to escape contractual requirements to deliver gas through Nord Stream 1, thus driving European energy prices higher. Alternatively, they propose it might’ve been a ruse to circumvent sanctions for the repair of the pipeline. To even retype these theses is to reveal their infirmity.

The damage is expected to be extensive, and the gas will probably continue to vent for up to two weeks. The company that operates Nord Stream 1 has not ruled out a repair attempt. Nord Stream 2 AG spokesman Ulrich Lissek told NDR that images of the venting gas suggest that “the structural integrity of the pipeline must be massively damaged.”

Meanwhile, the German and EU officials have promised to get to the bottom of this and threatened the saboteur with sanctions.

For more, see the updates to yesterday’s post.
The Crisis in Ukraine Is Not About Ukraine. It's About Germany
MIKE WHITNEY • FEBRUARY 11, 2022 • 1,700 WORDS • 734 COMMENTS • REPLY
Tweet
Reddit
Email
Print
More
664 SHARES
Search Text RSS Share to Gab

“The primordial interest of the United States, over which for centuries we have fought wars– the First, the Second and Cold Wars– has been the relationship between Germany and Russia, because united there, they’re the only force that could threaten us. And to make sure that that doesn’t happen.” George Friedman, STRATFOR CEO at The Chicago Council on Foreign Affairs

The Ukrainian crisis has nothing to do with Ukraine. It’s about Germany and, in particular, a pipeline that connects Germany to Russia called Nord Stream 2. Washington sees the pipeline as a threat to its primacy in Europe and has tried to sabotage the project at every turn. Even so, Nord Stream has pushed ahead and is now fully-operational and ready-to-go. Once German regulators provide the final certification, the gas deliveries will begin. German homeowners and businesses will have a reliable source of clean and inexpensive energy while Russia will see a significant boost to their gas revenues. It’s a win-win situation for both parties.

The US Foreign Policy establishment is not happy about these developments. They don’t want Germany to become more dependent on Russian gas because commerce builds trust and trust leads to the expansion of trade. As relations grow warmer, more trade barriers are lifted, regulations are eased, travel and tourism increase, and a new security architecture evolves. In a world where Germany and Russia are friends and trading partners, there is no need for US military bases, no need for expensive US-made weapons and missile systems, and no need for NATO. There’s also no need to transact energy deals in US Dollars or to stockpile US Treasuries to balance accounts. Transactions between business partners can be conducted in their own currencies which is bound to precipitate a sharp decline in the value of the dollar and a dramatic shift in economic power. This is why the Biden administration opposes Nord Stream. It’s not just a pipeline, it’s a window into the future; a future in which Europe and Asia are drawn closer together into a massive free trade zone that increases their mutual power and prosperity while leaving the US on the outside looking in. Warmer relations between Germany and Russia signal an end to the “unipolar” world order the US has overseen for the last 75 years. A German-Russo alliance threatens to hasten the decline of the Superpower that is presently inching closer to the abyss. This is why Washington is determined to do everything it can to sabotage Nord Stream and keep Germany within its orbit. It’s a matter of survival.

That’s where Ukraine comes into the picture. Ukraine is Washington’s ‘weapon of choice’ for torpedoing Nord Stream and putting a wedge between Germany and Russia. The strategy is taken from page one of the US Foreign Policy Handbook under the rubric: Divide and Rule. Washington needs to create the perception that Russia poses a security threat to Europe. That’s the goal. They need to show that Putin is a bloodthirsty aggressor with a hair-trigger temper who cannot be trusted. To that end, the media has been given the assignment of reiterating over and over again, “Russia is planning to invade Ukraine.” What’s left unsaid is that Russia has not invaded any country since the dissolution of the Soviet Union, and that the US has invaded or toppled regimes in more than 50 countries in the same period of time, and that the US maintains over 800 military bases in countries around the world. None of this is reported by the media, instead the focus is on “evil Putin” who has amassed an estimated 100,000 troops along the Ukrainian border threatening to plunge all of Europe into another bloody war.

All of the hysterical war propaganda is created with the intention of manufacturing a crisis that can be used to isolate, demonize and, ultimately, splinter Russia into smaller units. The real target, however, is not Russia, but Germany. Check out this excerpt from an article by Michael Hudson at The Unz Review:

“The only way left for U.S. diplomats to block European purchases is to goad Russia into a military response and then claim that avenging this response outweighs any purely national economic interest. As hawkish Under-Secretary of State for Political Affairs, Victoria Nuland, explained in a State Department press briefing on January 27: “If Russia invades Ukraine one way or another Nord Stream 2 will not move forward.” (“America’s Real Adversaries Are Its European and Other Allies”, The Unz Review)

There it is in black and white. The Biden team wants to “goad Russia into a military response” in order to sabotage NordStream. That implies there will be some kind of provocation designed to induce Putin to send his troops across the border to defend the ethnic Russians in the eastern part of the country. If Putin takes the bait, the response would be swift and harsh. The media will excoriate the action as a threat to all of Europe while leaders around the world will denounce Putin as the “new Hitler”. This is Washington’s strategy in a nutshell, and the whole production is being orchestrated with one goal in mind; to make it politically impossible for the German Chancellor Olaf Scholz to wave NordStream through the final approval process.

Given what we know about Washington’s opposition to Nord Stream, readers may wonder why earlier in the year the Biden administration lobbied Congress NOT to impose more sanctions on the project. The answer to that question is simple: Domestic politics. Germany is currently decommissioning its nuclear power plants and needs natural gas to make up for the energy shortfall. Also, the threat of economic sanctions is a “turn-off” for Germans who see them as a sign of foreign meddling. “Why is the United States interfering in our energy decisions,” asks the average German. “Washington should mind its own business and stay out of ours.” This is precisely the response one would expect from any reasonable person.

Then, there’s this from Al Jazeera:

“Germans in the majority support the project, it is only parts of the elite and media who are against the pipeline…

“The more the US talks about sanctioning or criticizes the project, the more it becomes popular in German society,” said Stefan Meister, a Russia and eastern Europe expert at the German Council on Foreign Relations.” (“Nord Stream 2: Why Russia’s pipeline to Europe divides the West”, AlJazeera)

So, public opinion is solidly behind Nord Stream which helps to explain why Washington settled on a new approach. Sanctions are not going to work, so Uncle Sam has flipped to Plan B: Create a big enough external threat that Germany will be forced to block the opening of the pipeline. Frankly, the strategy smacks of desperation, but you have to be impressed by Washington’s perseverance. They might be down by 5 runs in the bottom of the 9th, but they haven’t thrown in the towel just yet. They’re going to give it one last shot and see if they can make some headway.

On Monday, President Biden held his first joint-press conference with German Chancellor Olaf Scholz at the White House. The ballyhoo surrounding the event was simply unprecedented. Everything was orchestrated to manufacture a “crisis atmosphere” that Biden used to pressure the chancellor in the direction of US policy. Earlier in the week, White House spokeswoman Jen Psaki repeatedly said that a “Russian invasion was imminent.” Her comments were followed by State Department flak Nick Price opining that the Intel agencies had provided him with details of an alleged Russian-backed “false flag” operation they expected to take place in the near future in east Ukraine. Price’s warning was followed on Sunday morning by national security advisor Jake Sullivan claiming that a Russian invasion could happen at any time maybe “even tomorrow.” This was just days after Bloomberg News agency had published its sensational and utterly-false headline that “Russia Invades Ukraine”.

Can you see the pattern here? Can you see how these baseless claims were all used to apply pressure to the unsuspecting German chancellor who seemed oblivious to the campaign that was aimed at him?

As one might expect, the final blow was delivered by the American president himself. During the press conference Biden stated emphatically that,

“If Russia invades … there will no longer [be] a Nord Stream 2.. We will bring an end to it.”

So, now Washington sets policy for Germany???

What insufferable arrogance!

The German chancellor was taken aback by Biden’s comments which clearly were not part of the original script. Even so, Scholz never agreed to cancel Nord Stream and refused to even mention the pipeline by name. If Biden thought he could sandbag the leader of the world’s third biggest economy by cornering him in a public forum, he guessed wrong. Germany remains committed to launching Nord Stream regardless of potential flare-ups in far-flung Ukraine. But that could change at any time. After all, who knows what incitements Washington might be planning in the near future? Who knows how many lives they are prepared to sacrifice in order to put a wedge between Germany and Russia? Who knows what risks Biden is willing to take to slow America’s decline and prevent a new “polycentric” world order from emerging? Anything could happen in the weeks ahead. Anything.

For now, Germany is in the catbird seat. It’s up to Scholz to decide how the matter will be settled. Will he implement the policy that best serves the interests of the German people or will he cave in to Biden’s relentless arm twisting? Will he chart a new course that strengthens new alliances in the bustling Eurasian corridor or will he throw his support behind Washington’s crazed geopolitical ambitions? Will he accept Germany’s pivotal role in a new world order— in which many emerging centers of power share equally in global governance and where the leadership remains unflinchingly committed to multilateralism, peaceful development and security for all– or will he try to prop up the tattered post-War system that has clearly outlived its shelf-life?

One thing is certain; whatever Germany decides is bound to affect us all.
By the way, Poland just said Germany owes it $1.32 trillion in war reparations. With NS 1 and 2 down, it now has the power to put the screws to Germany if it doesn’t play ball.

Well there's a motive
Originally Posted by efw

Tucker is more than likely right… my tongue in cheek “prediction” was directed towards those who have suggested that our pipelines may be subject to a retaliatory strike from Russia…I have no knowledge about our current capabilities of tracking Russian subs, but I’d hazard a guess that it’s a lot better now than it was 40 years ago.

Their subs are said to be much, much quieter than they were. We are not able to track them as reliably as we once did.
So who owns the pipeline in that section of the Baltic Sea? Would this not be considered an act of war by Russia?

Clyde

that was a good one. The funniest things in life are always close to the truth
Originally Posted by BLG
So who owns the pipeline in that section of the Baltic Sea? Would this not be considered an act of war by Russia?

Clyde
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baltic_Pipe
Originally Posted by okie
Originally Posted by BLG

Clyde
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baltic_Pipe

sorry, I wasn't clear. The Nord Stream pipelines. Is there joint ownership?

Clyde

Found it. "private" company in Russia owns most of it.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nord_Stream
© 24hourcampfire