Home
Posted By: Bristoe Is America at war with Russia? - 10/01/22
,...and what will it become?

My opinion is that it has begun and we'll get an idea of how intense it's going to be when Ukraine attacks the regions which recently voted to return to Russia.
I believe the correct term is “proxy war” and it is essentially NATO vs Russia….
Originally Posted by TimZ
I believe the correct term is “proxy war” and it is essentially NATO vs Russia….

I agree that it *was* a proxy war before the Nordstream pipelines got blown. As for NATO,.....it's America.
Damm Patton was Right ..

Joe McCarthy ..

Now we Got The Fight of Our Lives on Our Hands ..

Popcorn is Pop’d

The Founding Father’s past Patriots have taken their Seat to see if “We The People “ can save our Miserable Asses ..

You Ain’t Seen Nothing Yet ..
Originally Posted by Bristoe

I agree that it *was* a proxy war before the Nordstream pipelines got blown. As for NATO,.....it's America.

Just to be clear, NATO is the WEF/UN/NWO, of which the US is a key player. I agree Nordstream pipeline sabotage took this to a whole new level. I have a feeling NATO is responsible for the escalation. Nuclear war is a real possibility as Putin becomes more desparate.
The globalist have been itching for a fight with Russia for a long time, Hillary was pushing it hard back in the day.

So the obvious question is WHY ?

I will tell you why, Russia is a thread to Western Hegemony, anyone who challenges the petro dollar gets crushed.

My opinion is that it has begun and we'll get an idea of how intense it's going to be when Ukraine attacks the regions which recently voted to return to Russia.
Yes, the ruling banking elite were determined to have war with Russia in 2016, right after Hillary was installed through massive election fraud (Remember her promising war with Russia as soon as she stepped into office?). They were thwarted, however, by a record setting avalanche of votes for Trump. Their election fraud machine wasn't up to the task of countering the flood of Trump votes, and their plans had to be postponed since Trump was swept into office on the promise of peace, and perhaps even alliance, with Russia (a super popular sentiment in the United States).

Despite the best efforts of the deep state to stir up trouble, Trump could not be pushed into open aggression against Russia, so that had to wait four more years, as they had determined to cheat to whatever degree necessary this time to put a Democrat puppet into office, and it really didn't matter who. This time they made sure that it would be mathematically impossible for Trump to win, no matter how many Americans voted for him. Biden would always pull it out with more ballots in key states brought in by the truck load in the small hours of the night. And it didn't bother them that it was essentially stolen right in front of our eyes, since they no longer cared who knew. They were going to have war with Russia, and there would be no more waiting. From their perspective, they were already four years behind schedule.
A few months back a buddy said democrats start wars, the republicans get the US out.

I believe that FJB administration pushed Russia to where Russia took action. Biden was looking for accolades to claim Biden stood up to Putin.

And here we are.
Originally Posted by 45_100
Just to be clear, NATO is the WEF/UN/NWO, of which the US is a key player. I agree Nordstream pipeline sabotage took this to a whole new level. I have a feeling NATO is responsible for the escalation. Nuclear war is a real possibility as Putin becomes more desparate.

I don't think Putin is very desperate at this point. Russia can shut down Ukraines power grid in a day if it chooses,...and I think that's the first step Russia will take if Ukraine attacks the regions that recently separated.

I just wonder how America will respond. I think we'll find out before the end of the year.

Exactly. The terrorist attack on Nordstream transitioned the proxy war into actual open war.
I bet your old pal Bolton is licking his lips.

By the way...I liked the Bolton meme you posted a few years ago where he had pretend to be attacked so we would have to invade.

Iran or Syria I think.

Not sure why the others hated it.
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

Exactly. The terrorist attack on Nordstream transitioned the proxy war into actual open war.

Germany is the wildcard in all of this and to a lesser extent the Czech Republic. Both were making overtures to Russia to get hooked back up with Russian LNG.

It's going to be interesting to see how it all pans out in Western Europe.

it feels like we are at war with just about everybody...we need to keep our ( .gov) noses out of other countries affairs.....bob

I don't think Putin is very desperate at this point. Russia can shut down Ukraines power grid in a day if it chooses,...and I think that's the first step Russia will take if Ukraine attacks the regions that recently separated.

I just wonder how America will respond. I think we'll find out before the end of the year.

I think that is a good prediction. Then Putin can declare an act of terrorism, then the fun starts. Putin's big advantage is we have such incompetent returds in the US and NATO running the show plus the US and EU economies are really schitting the beds now. And the EU governments are imploding since this special operation began.
Originally Posted by BobMt

it feels like we are at war with just about everybody...we need to keep our ( .gov) noses out of other countries affairs.....bob

The globalist are desperately playing all their cards.... hopefully this is their dying gasp.

We are controlled by the globalist and we are on the wrong side of history this time

Germany is the wildcard in all of this and to a lesser extent the Czech Republic. Both were making overtures to Russia to get hooked back up with Russian LNG.

It's going to be interesting to see how it all pans out in Western Europe.
From what I hear, the Germans are growing very unhappy with America after this.
Originally Posted by ribka

I think that is a good prediction. Then Putin can declare an act of terrorism, then the fun starts. Putin's big advantage is we have such incompetent returds in the US and NATO running the show plus the US and EU economies are really schitting the beds now.
The crash of our economy is actually part of the plan, along with a massively reduced world population, the remainder becoming the slaves of the elite.
My perspective is Russia (Putin) is showing a desire / willingness to provoke the West including The USA. This to one extent or another results in each side drawing lines in the sand. Once the gauntlet has been thrown down there is no telling to what extent the violence may escalate too. Not sure I see either side being able to save face & back down or divert without loosing face. No telling where this may end.

This battle has been at least 75 years in the making. Crazy, as if this battle does go full steam ahead there will be no clear winner. The majority if not all will experience devastating loss. All over human pride & greed of one or a few. Nothing new in the history of the human race.

Have we learned anything from our past?

Seems solution may only be realized by the demise of one individual. To further complicate things it matters How the one individual meets their end. Statistically speaking we all will meet our end & the more time passes the closer we are to that end to life as we know it.

Would prefer to find a way to focus on a positive spin. At this moment in time a positive spin is especially challenging without fully embracing Christianity.

Yes, the ruling banking elite were determined to have war with Russia in 2016, right after Hillary was installed through massive election fraud (Remember her promising war with Russia as soon as she stepped into office?). They were thwarted, however, by a record setting avalanche of votes for Trump. Their election fraud machine wasn't up to the task of countering the flood of Trump votes, and their plans had to be postponed since Trump was swept into office on the promise of peace, and perhaps even alliance, with Russia (a super popular sentiment in the United States).

Despite the best efforts of the deep state to stir up trouble, Trump could not be pushed into open aggression against Russia, so that had to wait four more years, as they had determined to cheat to whatever degree necessary this time to put a Democrat puppet into office, and it really didn't matter who. This time they made sure that it would be mathematically impossible for Trump to win, no matter how many Americans voted for him. Biden would always pull it out with more ballots in key states brought in by the truck load in the small hours of the night. And it didn't bother them that it was essentially stolen right in front of our eyes, since they no longer cared who knew. They were going to have war with Russia, and there would be no more waiting. From their perspective, they were already four years behind schedule.
As usual TRH is spot on Putin(Russia) is not the enemy the New World Order fugs are and biden is their sock puppet...mb
From what I hear, the Germans are growing very unhappy with America after this.

No doubt about it.

German industry is the battery that fuels the EU. When it shuts down due to lack of fuel, the EU is going to have some tough decisions to make.

I can't see Europe being very enthusiastic about going to war with Russia.

Of course, if it goes nuclear it won't matter.
Yes we are, and it is another one that is not winnable.
If the messaging is Putin is near the nuclear option, odds are, he has no intention whatsoever.
Nothing is going to go nuclear. Nobody in power is THAT insane.
The Devil has to find a Way to make this a Do or Die situation for all the Twinkle Bells.

He’s not having much Success right Now..

The West is Being Drained of Munitions and Will.

Mr. Pudd’n is draining the SPR and our Military stores and not moving the Ball in Ukielund..

Something has to Happen bigger than punching a hole in a Pipe..

The Dogg’s of War can’t be Released with the Present Climate..

Climate ..

It’s going to get very Cold and a Depression in the EU is in the Offing..

I can see it Now ..

What about the Children…
Originally Posted by akrange

The crazies won't leave it alone. You can take that to the bank.

When I look down the line, I can't see it *not* going nuclear.
It’s not Putins’ Russia that’s getting desperate. destroying our occupied puppets future to keep them firmly under our control is not the act of a strong and confident empire. The American Empire is dying and it’s very dangerous as it lashes out against its rivals. We’re not the arsenal of democracy anymore. We’re weak and decadent and soon to be on the periphery of the world’s center of power. No longer the center.

The American Empire may make a mistake in its desperation but it’s not the intention to start nuclear war. Putin is an extremely smart and able leader who has rebuilt Russia from the burning hulk left after Putin kicked our marauding scavengers out of the former USSR. Russia was quickly becoming too strong to allow. Starting in ‘08 we were attacking in Georgia. Unsuccessful there we again attacked in ‘14. In the Ukraine we successfully installed a demonic Nazis regime and began a continuous agitation. Putin knew that Russia was still too weak and didn’t take the bait. He used half measures to buy time. Then Trump came and the evil part of the evil empire turned inward to suppress its own people. This gave Putin over four years more to prepare for the showdown. During this time the evil empire was weakening itself dramatically to regain complete control of the evil empire. The evil is desperate to regain complete control of its European demons and is weakening them to keep them fully bound to the evil empire. The American Evil Empire is dying. Both internally and internationally it is divided and weak. The evil wants to rule somewhere so I do not believe the nuclear destruction of everything worth ruling is the intention but desperate demons make mistakes.
Russia and China are trying to navigate the situation they've been placed in without resorting to no holds barred war.

The entire global south knows the crisis that America and Europe are in and they understand that they need to separate from it as much as possible.

It's going to be tough for Western Europe to extract itself out from under the empire's thumb. But a big part of the former USSR's satellite states are going to look to Russia for stability this century.

Of course, all of the juggling depends on whether the nukes get brought out.
Originally Posted by BuckHaggard

that's for sure. The short sighted war mongering UKO morons want a war but never bother to think of costs and consequences. Funny the US and NATO has not won a war since 1945 and that's invading backwards poorly e quipped third world countries with no naval or air power, no serious anti aircraft capabilities, and very little artillery . Just shock and awe Ariel bombing everything in the country with no concern of civilian casualties. Now the US military cannot meet even basic recruitment goals and keeps lowering their standards.

What does that tell you?
Posted By: efw Re: Is America at war with Russia? - 10/01/22

Anybody who thinks that our ruling elites aren’t taking us to war hasn’t read history.

David Halberstam’s ‘The Best and the Brightest’ lays out the gravity of war and how even those who claim to want to keep us out get pulled in. Those who rule us now have made it crystal clear they’re vying for regime change in Russia at all costs.

It seems to me at this point it’s Putin who has practiced restraint because our elite only want to push. That is an insane thought given how “Putin is LITERALLY the devil!!”
Posted By: ERK Re: Is America at war with Russia? - 10/01/22
This is what happens when the USA has no president. Edk
Originally Posted by ERK
Instead, the oligarchy that has long become accustomed to wielding outsized influence over every administration is now essentially calling the shots without restraint behind an installed puppet.
Originally Posted by efw

Anybody who thinks that our ruling elites aren’t taking us to war hasn’t read history.

David Halberstam’s ‘The Best and the Brightest’ lays out the gravity of war and how even those who claim to want to keep us out get pulled in. Those who rule us now have made it crystal clear they’re vying for regime change in Russia at all costs.

It seems to me at this point it’s Putin who has practiced restraint because our elite only want to push. That is an insane thought given how “Putin is LITERALLY the devil!!”

That is definitely what the Neonazis running our "unelected but selected" NWO Govt want. They are doing all they can to force Putin to war. Its the only way the traitors have a chance of saving the NWO, WEF, NATO and deep state Illuminati cabal. Putin won't do it. He knows Bidet can't launch and NATO won't unless the US does.

Putin knows Bidet doesn't control the US Military.

As Q says, we will have a Defcon Scare Event but no nuclear war and maybe with N Korea instead of Putin.

Trump may well be the one to step in and prevent it.

Its all about Optics and destroying the DNC and NWO.
Yes we are. For a country that that has no regard for human rights, nations’ sovereignty and territorial integrity, or nations’ right to determine their own future. Putin started this war and he should pay for it.
Originally Posted by Steelwaver
Yes we are. For a country that that has no regard for human rights, nations’ sovereignty and territorial integrity, or nations’ right to determine their own future. Putin started this war and he should pay for it.

are you referring to the US or Russia?

its amusing when Americans are outraged over invasions, violating people's rights, sovereign territory etc

I see the US just invaded Somalia again for the second time for no reason, , invaded Iraq twice for no reasons and killed hundreds of thousands of civilians, invading Panama, Yugoslavia, invading Vietnam, Lebanon, Afghanistan killing tens of thousands of civilians for no reason. lol

are you referring to the US or Russia?

I think he is talking about the USA
Everybody please stop saying that "America" is at war with Russia, or that "we" are at war or "we" attacked the pipeline...... WE didn't do schidt.
What business of ours is it what goes on in Eastern Europe?

Hawkeye: You are exactly right.

Sean Hannity says you're a great American. lol
These knee jerk war mongering idiots can't even explain why

Originally Posted by Hastings
What business of ours is it what goes on in Eastern Europe?

Hawkeye: You are exactly right.
We have been in a civil war for a very long time and the people are oblivious or just delusional. I don't see Russia or Putin as an Evil Empire. I think that's over. I do see Putin being a nationalist and putting his nation first. He has built Russia up to being a competitor on the world stage. his market is food commodities and fuel. Democrats have managed to destroy just about everything Trump built with the help of Republican leadership. Biden has either given away our most lethal weapons to the Taliban or donated them to Zelenskyy to prosecute his proxy war against Russia. Congress is in lockstep with the madness and it could end up destroying America.

Yes. Globalism and all...
Putin Charges West with “Satanism”, Offers Cease-Fire in Ukraine – Zelensky Refuses, Vows to Keep Fighting

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...ine-zelensky-refuses-vows-keep-fighting/
Originally Posted by ERK

This is what happens when the USA has a president, without a brain.

Fixed it for you ERK, lol

Cheers ~
Originally Posted by KillerBee
Originally Posted by ERK

Cheers ~

This what happens when the globalists are in control. See Bush Jr, Obama, Bush Sr., etc...(notice whose name is not listed)
Putin's words.........

Putin accused the “dictatorship of the Western elites” as being “directed against all societies, including the peoples of the Western countries themselves.” Modern Western wokeism seeks “a complete denial of man, the overthrow of faith and traditional values, the suppression of freedom acquiring the features of a ‘reverse religion’” which Putin called “outright Satanism.”

“Do we want to have, here, in our country, in Russia, Parent Number One, Number Two, Number Three, instead of Mom and Dad – have they gone mad out there?” Putin accused the West of “perversions that lead to degradation” being “imposed on children in our schools from the primary grades. To be drummed into them that there are various supposed genders besides women and men, and to be offered a sex change operation. Do we want all this for our country and our children? For us, all this is unacceptable, we have a different future, our own future.”
Sounds similar to Italy's new PM message.... hmmmm
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy
Originally Posted by KillerBee
Originally Posted by ERK

Cheers ~

This what happens when the globalists are in control. See Bush Jr, Obama, Bush Sr., etc...(notice whose name is not listed)

Touche! Biden prefers to make his money through China, Russia, Ukraine etc....etc....etc
Originally Posted by Stophel
Everybody please stop saying that "America" is at war with Russia, or that "we" are at war or "we" attacked the pipeline...... WE didn't do schidt.

We built 47 illegal Bioweapons Labs in Ukraine lame brain.

You can't even figure out WTH is going on when Nuland and Biden tell you the truth.

The cabal has no other choice. The must have a Nuclear war with Putin and win as Putin
is working in concert with Trump to destroy their NWO.
If they don't have war and win, Trump gets back in and the NWO and Globalization are history.

Here's a hint of a couple of clues.

CLUE NO 2.

2. https://twitter.com/home
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Putin and Xi become our allies. Ust another Quincidence

. . . its amusing when Americans are outraged over invasions, violating people's rights, sovereign territory etc

I see the US just invaded Somalia again for the second time for no reason, , invaded Iraq twice for no reasons and killed hundreds of thousands of civilians, invading Panama, Yugoslavia, invading Vietnam, Lebanon, Afghanistan killing tens of thousands of civilians for no reason. lol

Oh, there were plenty of reasons.

$$$$
Here are some things I believe:

The election, in 2020, was fraudulent---Putin prefers Brandon in office to DJT.

Brandon and his boy were making money in Ukraine.

Ukraine is a corrupt government.

Ukraine is getting a massive amount of USD from the current administration. Much of that money will make it back to "the big guy".

Russia is a corrupt government.

Any "elections" to annex parts of Ukraine are invalid and untrustworthy.

Ukraine should have never denuclearized. The US should have never agreed to protect Ukraine.

Conflict in Eastern Europe benefits China.

The WEF wants to change our society in such a way that it will take radical circumstances for the people to agree. Conflict allows for radical changes to take place.

None of us know what happened to the pipelines, nor will we anytime soon.

China benefits greatly from the destruction of the pipelines, but incurs no risk.

Putin understands the consequences of "going nuclear" and it won't end well for him or anybody else.

We've been at war with Russia since the end of WWII. Patton was right.
Originally Posted by drop_point

Ukraine is getting a massive amount of USD from the current administration. Much of that money will make it back to "the big guy".

Ukraine should have never denuclearized. The US should have never agreed to protect Ukraine.

The WEF wants to change our society in such a way that it will take radical circumstances for the people to agree. Conflict allows for radical changes to take place.

China benefits greatly from the destruction of the pipelines, but incurs no risk.

Putin understands the consequences of "going nuclear" and it won't end well for him or anybody else.

Jeebus........

Start over and show your work this time.
I really don't think that is necessary. It would be terribly boring and not add much information to the conversation that isn't easily available, outside of the opinion portions.
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
Obiden is.
Originally Posted by BuckHaggard

that's for sure. The short sighted war mongering UKO morons want a war but never bother to think of costs and consequences. Funny the US and NATO has not won a war since 1945 and that's invading backwards poorly e quipped third world countries with no naval or air power, no serious anti aircraft capabilities, and very little artillery . Just shock and awe Ariel bombing everything in the country with no concern of civilian casualties. Now the US military cannot meet even basic recruitment goals and keeps lowering their standards.

What does that tell you?

Everything we need to know.
Jag's fired up.
Originally Posted by Huntz
Obiden is.

Truth. The pukes wouldn't have a problem living underground six months. It's better than being hung and buried forever.
Originally Posted by irfubar
Putin's words.........

Putin accused the “dictatorship of the Western elites” as being “directed against all societies, including the peoples of the Western countries themselves.” Modern Western wokeism seeks “a complete denial of man, the overthrow of faith and traditional values, the suppression of freedom acquiring the features of a ‘reverse religion’” which Putin called “outright Satanism.”

“Do we want to have, here, in our country, in Russia, Parent Number One, Number Two, Number Three, instead of Mom and Dad – have they gone mad out there?” Putin accused the West of “perversions that lead to degradation” being “imposed on children in our schools from the primary grades. To be drummed into them that there are various supposed genders besides women and men, and to be offered a sex change operation. Do we want all this for our country and our children? For us, all this is unacceptable, we have a different future, our own future.”

He's more truthful than Zero, Kilery or Bidet.

Originally Posted by Huntz
Obiden is.
O'Biden isn't with it enough to make that decision. We will go nuclear and whoever tells him what to say, he will say. I hope we don't but please bear in mind, Biden is deciding nothing.

There are several problems with your statement.

First is that the elections to join Russia are invalid. The bulk of the manpower fighting in the Donbas is from the Donbas and the Donbas immediately started fighting for freedom from the Ukraine when we installed the Nazis government in the Ukraine. The majority of the regions voting are majority ethnic Russians and face severe discrimination and death at the hands of the Ukrainian Nazis government. The elections are most certainly represent the will of the people in the breakaway regions.

Second is that thank god the Ukraine was denuclearized before the Nazis gained control. The ethnic Russians would have already been slaughtered if the Nazis had a nuclear shield. Millions of ethnic Russian Ukrainians would already be dead.

Third is we know who was behind the destruction of the Nordstream pipelines. That’s the rulers of the American Empire. Whether it was carried out by US military personnel or by proxy is irrelevant. We ordered the destruction. There is no benefit worth the risk to China. Russia can easily expand gas and oil production to supply China and Europe simultaneously.
Originally Posted by jaguartx

Motive , means , and opportunity in one of the most surveilled patches of ocean on earth. We the USA did it.
Originally Posted by Daveinjax

There are several problems with your statement.

First is that the elections to join Russia are invalid. The bulk of the manpower fighting in the Donbas is from the Donbas and the Donbas immediately started fighting for freedom from the Ukraine when we installed the Nazis government in the Ukraine. The majority of the regions voting are majority ethnic Russians and face severe discrimination and death at the hands of the Ukrainian Nazis government. The elections are most certainly represent the will of the people in the breakaway regions.

Second is that thank god the Ukraine was denuclearized before the Nazis gained control. The ethnic Russians would have already been slaughtered if the Nazis had a nuclear shield. Millions of ethnic Russian Ukrainians would already be dead.

Third is we know who was behind the destruction of the Nordstream pipelines. That’s the rulers of the American Empire. Whether it was carried out by US military personnel or by proxy is irrelevant. We ordered the destruction. There is no benefit worth the risk to China. Russia can easily expand gas and oil production to supply China and Europe simultaneously.

The Ukrainian constitution doesn't have provisions for secession through popular vote. De-nuclearization is the only reason the US is involved. I'd prefer we weren't. And you KNOW the United States is responsible? Can you please show me the evidence that convinced you of that?
The Ukrainian constitution doesn't have provisions for secession through popular vote. De-nuclearization is the only reason the US is involved. I'd prefer we weren't. And you KNOW the United States is responsible? Can you please show me the evidence that convinced you of that?
Who the hell else has motive and means? Russia is going to cut off the means to deliver gas when that is the knife it holds over Western Europe? Russia did this when we are going into winter and he would be able to exchange gas for gold?

A western European nation that is facing winter without gas would cut off their access to gas?

Now we get to the Vichy government of the USA which desperately wants to halt the ability of the Russians to furnish gas to Western Europe. The same USA that knows Western Europe will cave and make peace for gas come December and January. The same USA that has the equipment and huge motive to stop Russia's ability to move gas into Germany et al.

Who has motive and ability? There is only one choice.
Who the hell else has motive and means? Russia is going to cut off the means to deliver gas when that is the knife it holds over Western Europe? Russia did this when we are going into winter and he would be able to exchange gas for gold?

A western European nation that is facing winter without gas would cut off their access to gas?

Now we get to the Vichy government of the USA which desperately wants to halt the ability of the Russians to furnish gas to Western Europe. The same USA that knows Western Europe will cave and make peace for gas come December and January. The same USA that has the equipment and huge motive to stop Russia's ability to move gas into Germany et al.

Then most certainly there is proof of that somewhere. But at this point it is speculation.

Who else has the ability and the motive? As I said before, China. China has the west at a weak point and suspicion placed on the US all while Russia has lost easy transport of their goods into Germany, allowing for a surplus available to their other pipelines; thus China can command a lower price. Then, if Russia and the US are busy killing each other, they have cover to move into Taiwan. China grows stronger while NATO and Russia become weaker.

Bingo. Throw in the fact traitor, lying Brennan said......it was Putin.
How much did Putin plan on making off that pipeline? Wasn't it something like $14 trillion?
There is only one answer that makes sense and it ain't China.
The globalist have been itching for a fight with Russia for a long time, Hillary was pushing it hard back in the day.

I will tell you why, Russia is a thread to Western Hegemony, anyone who challenges the petro dollar gets crushed.

Monetary reset, massive decline in population.

Truth.

China's LNG demand increased 16% in 2022, while their GDP fell. China is the world's largest importer and their imports have been on the rise, however rising prices are putting a squeeze on them. I don't see how Russia having fewer customers and increasing the cost to sell to Europe doesn't benefit China.

Meanwhile, skepticism of the USA over the idea the USA blew it certainly helps China.
What a damned mess. This once great nation is so screwed up with corruption and lack of morality, I seriously question if it can recover to being the moral constitutional republic it was originally founded to be. I am so sad to see it decline. At the end of WW II, the U.S. and the Greater British Empire was the hope of western civilization, for the most part. It appears that much of western civilization, the Russians, probably the Chinese, and no telling who else, are going to be sucked into a major world changing conflict with the destructive potential on a scale the planet has never seen, that we know of. All because of corruption, lack of a moral compass, and plain stupidity. I just wanted to live out my final years at peace and in reasonable comfort. Not to be a bother to anyone and not to be bothered by anyone. I am envious of the Australians as they are on the other side of the planet and in a different hemisphere. Maybe they can stay out of all this stupidity as someone has to survive to rebuild civilization. They, the South Americans, and most of Africa may well be all that survive for the most part if this situation is not quickly contained. Biblical prophecy appears to be playing out. I really hope I am wrong. I really don't like doom & gloom, but this is serious.
America's government is at war with Russia.

Truth.

“The primordial interest of the United States, over which for centuries we have fought wars– the First, the Second and Cold Wars– has been the relationship between Germany and Russia, because united there, they’re the only force that could threaten us. And to make sure that that doesn’t happen.” George Friedman, STRATFOR CEO at The Chicago Council on Foreign Affairs

The Ukrainian crisis has nothing to do with Ukraine. It’s about Germany and, in particular, a pipeline that connects Germany to Russia called Nord Stream 2. Washington sees the pipeline as a threat to its primacy in Europe and has tried to sabotage the project at every turn. Even so, Nord Stream has pushed ahead and is now fully-operational and ready-to-go. Once German regulators provide the final certification, the gas deliveries will begin. German homeowners and businesses will have a reliable source of clean and inexpensive energy while Russia will see a significant boost to their gas revenues. It’s a win-win situation for both parties.

The US Foreign Policy establishment is not happy about these developments. They don’t want Germany to become more dependent on Russian gas because commerce builds trust and trust leads to the expansion of trade. As relations grow warmer, more trade barriers are lifted, regulations are eased, travel and tourism increase, and a new security architecture evolves. In a world where Germany and Russia are friends and trading partners, there is no need for US military bases, no need for expensive US-made weapons and missile systems, and no need for NATO. There’s also no need to transact energy deals in US Dollars or to stockpile US Treasuries to balance accounts. Transactions between business partners can be conducted in their own currencies which is bound to precipitate a sharp decline in the value of the dollar and a dramatic shift in economic power. This is why the Biden administration opposes Nord Stream. It’s not just a pipeline, it’s a window into the future; a future in which Europe and Asia are drawn closer together into a massive free trade zone that increases their mutual power and prosperity while leaving the US on the outside looking in. Warmer relations between Germany and Russia signal an end to the “unipolar” world order the US has overseen for the last 75 years. A German-Russo alliance threatens to hasten the decline of the Superpower that is presently inching closer to the abyss. This is why Washington is determined to do everything it can to sabotage Nord Stream and keep Germany within its orbit. It’s a matter of survival.

That’s where Ukraine comes into the picture. Ukraine is Washington’s ‘weapon of choice’ for torpedoing Nord Stream and putting a wedge between Germany and Russia. The strategy is taken from page one of the US Foreign Policy Handbook under the rubric: Divide and Rule. Washington needs to create the perception that Russia poses a security threat to Europe. That’s the goal. They need to show that Putin is a bloodthirsty aggressor with a hair-trigger temper who cannot be trusted. To that end, the media has been given the assignment of reiterating over and over again, “Russia is planning to invade Ukraine.” What’s left unsaid is that Russia has not invaded any country since the dissolution of the Soviet Union, and that the US has invaded or toppled regimes in more than 50 countries in the same period of time, and that the US maintains over 800 military bases in countries around the world. None of this is reported by the media, instead the focus is on “evil Putin” who has amassed an estimated 100,000 troops along the Ukrainian border threatening to plunge all of Europe into another bloody war.

All of the hysterical war propaganda is created with the intention of manufacturing a crisis that can be used to isolate, demonize and, ultimately, splinter Russia into smaller units. The real target, however, is not Russia, but Germany. Check out this excerpt from an article by Michael Hudson at The Unz Review:

“The only way left for U.S. diplomats to block European purchases is to goad Russia into a military response and then claim that avenging this response outweighs any purely national economic interest. As hawkish Under-Secretary of State for Political Affairs, Victoria Nuland, explained in a State Department press briefing on January 27: “If Russia invades Ukraine one way or another Nord Stream 2 will not move forward.” (“America’s Real Adversaries Are Its European and Other Allies”, The Unz Review)

There it is in black and white. The Biden team wants to “goad Russia into a military response” in order to sabotage NordStream. That implies there will be some kind of provocation designed to induce Putin to send his troops across the border to defend the ethnic Russians in the eastern part of the country. If Putin takes the bait, the response would be swift and harsh. The media will excoriate the action as a threat to all of Europe while leaders around the world will denounce Putin as the “new Hitler”. This is Washington’s strategy in a nutshell, and the whole production is being orchestrated with one goal in mind; to make it politically impossible for the German Chancellor Olaf Scholz to wave NordStream through the final approval process.

Given what we know about Washington’s opposition to Nord Stream, readers may wonder why earlier in the year the Biden administration lobbied Congress NOT to impose more sanctions on the project. The answer to that question is simple: Domestic politics. Germany is currently decommissioning its nuclear power plants and needs natural gas to make up for the energy shortfall. Also, the threat of economic sanctions is a “turn-off” for Germans who see them as a sign of foreign meddling. “Why is the United States interfering in our energy decisions,” asks the average German. “Washington should mind its own business and stay out of ours.” This is precisely the response one would expect from any reasonable person.

Then, there’s this from Al Jazeera:

“Germans in the majority support the project, it is only parts of the elite and media who are against the pipeline…

“The more the US talks about sanctioning or criticizes the project, the more it becomes popular in German society,” said Stefan Meister, a Russia and eastern Europe expert at the German Council on Foreign Relations.” (“Nord Stream 2: Why Russia’s pipeline to Europe divides the West”, AlJazeera)

So, public opinion is solidly behind Nord Stream which helps to explain why Washington settled on a new approach. Sanctions are not going to work, so Uncle Sam has flipped to Plan B: Create a big enough external threat that Germany will be forced to block the opening of the pipeline. Frankly, the strategy smacks of desperation, but you have to be impressed by Washington’s perseverance. They might be down by 5 runs in the bottom of the 9th, but they haven’t thrown in the towel just yet. They’re going to give it one last shot and see if they can make some headway.

On Monday, President Biden held his first joint-press conference with German Chancellor Olaf Scholz at the White House. The ballyhoo surrounding the event was simply unprecedented. Everything was orchestrated to manufacture a “crisis atmosphere” that Biden used to pressure the chancellor in the direction of US policy. Earlier in the week, White House spokeswoman Jen Psaki repeatedly said that a “Russian invasion was imminent.” Her comments were followed by State Department flak Nick Price opining that the Intel agencies had provided him with details of an alleged Russian-backed “false flag” operation they expected to take place in the near future in east Ukraine. Price’s warning was followed on Sunday morning by national security advisor Jake Sullivan claiming that a Russian invasion could happen at any time maybe “even tomorrow.” This was just days after Bloomberg News agency had published its sensational and utterly-false headline that “Russia Invades Ukraine”.

Can you see the pattern here? Can you see how these baseless claims were all used to apply pressure to the unsuspecting German chancellor who seemed oblivious to the campaign that was aimed at him?

As one might expect, the final blow was delivered by the American president himself. During the press conference Biden stated emphatically that,

“If Russia invades … there will no longer [be] a Nord Stream 2.. We will bring an end to it.”

So, now Washington sets policy for Germany???

What insufferable arrogance!

The German chancellor was taken aback by Biden’s comments which clearly were not part of the original script. Even so, Scholz never agreed to cancel Nord Stream and refused to even mention the pipeline by name. If Biden thought he could sandbag the leader of the world’s third biggest economy by cornering him in a public forum, he guessed wrong. Germany remains committed to launching Nord Stream regardless of potential flare-ups in far-flung Ukraine. But that could change at any time. After all, who knows what incitements Washington might be planning in the near future? Who knows how many lives they are prepared to sacrifice in order to put a wedge between Germany and Russia? Who knows what risks Biden is willing to take to slow America’s decline and prevent a new “polycentric” world order from emerging? Anything could happen in the weeks ahead. Anything.

For now, Germany is in the catbird seat. It’s up to Scholz to decide how the matter will be settled. Will he implement the policy that best serves the interests of the German people or will he cave in to Biden’s relentless arm twisting? Will he chart a new course that strengthens new alliances in the bustling Eurasian corridor or will he throw his support behind Washington’s crazed geopolitical ambitions? Will he accept Germany’s pivotal role in a new world order— in which many emerging centers of power share equally in global governance and where the leadership remains unflinchingly committed to multilateralism, peaceful development and security for all– or will he try to prop up the tattered post-War system that has clearly outlived its shelf-life?

One thing is certain; whatever Germany decides is bound to affect us all.
This explains much of the motivation to destroy the Nordstream pipelines.
Then there’s the declaration by the current president that we would make sure the Nordstream 2 pipeline would never open if Russia invaded the Ukraine. Then there’s the current State Department Undersecretary for political affairs who was also the architect of the ‘14 coup in Ukraine that set this war in motion. She also stated that we would destroy the pipeline.

I can say we had motive , ability , opportunity , and declared intention.

You don't suppose you greatly benefit from American Hegemony?
Originally Posted by BWalker

I do not. I take no money from the government. I am a business owner and the government treats me like an ATM machine... and the government hoops had had to jump through to build my business was mind boggling.
Not to mention the CPA and bookkeeper I have to employ to make sure the government gets its share of my earnings, just those two services cost me over $1k a month.
Then we have property tax's. payroll, workers comp and on and on....
I have a silent business partner, they never contributed an hour of labor nor a dime of investment, yet when I make a profit they sure as hell get their cut.... so NO, fuuck the hegemony banker /.gov cocksuuckers...
No Sir, the deep state is at war with Russia because Russia hates Soros and won’t back off on Syrian puppet control attempts by the US going on for 15 years

In fact these elite that control the hegemony are a threat to everything I have built, created and accumulated!!!
They threaten each and every productive American, they are parasites...
Inflation is not an accident!
So what do you do and where does your paycheck come from?
Originally Posted by Daveinjax

Motive , means , and opportunity in one of the most surveilled patches of ocean on earth. We the USA did it.

The Us Government may have done it, but "we" sure as hell didn't. Not my "we" anyway. I owe no fealty to the tyrants in D.C. Neither does any other actual American, what few may remain. The tyrants in D.C. and their overlords do not speak or act on my behalf.

Do you have a clue what sound money is?
Do you have a clue as to what makes money valuable?
Do you understand the difference between money and currency?
Do you understand fiat?
Do you have a clue as to the average lifespan of fiat?
Do you know the definition of a Ponzi scheme?

Do you understand fiat?

And he has no clue as to the average life of a country which uses fiat currency.
Putin's words.........

He's more truthful than Zero, Kilery or Bidet.
The devil you know…

Do you understand fiat?

And he has no clue as to the average life of a country which uses fiat currency.

You are correct brother Jag....
Every fiat in the history of the world has failed... no exceptions
The average life span is 40 yrs
We went fiat in 1971... do the math
BWalker thinks hegemony has benefited me... give me a fuuckin break...
https://www.lewrockwell.com/2022/10/james-howard-kunstler/slouching-toward-endgame/
Does the FBI pay well for what you're doing here?

In fact these elite that control the hegemony are a threat to everything I have built, created and accumulated!!!
They threaten each and every productive American, they are parasites...
Inflation is not an accident!
So what do you do and where does your paycheck come from?
This, in spades.
Lindsay Graham was squalling about Russia and how we need to do more to support Ukraine's war against Russia. Sidney Blumenthal was proudly standing next to him. We've seen those two together a lot lately. They traveled together to Ukraine. From the looks of it he's itching to get into a shooting war with Russia. mitch and the entire Republican leadership in the senate are all in on it. When the cats sleep with the dogs you're in trouble and our government is in agreement on Ukraine. We're in deep trouble financially. We have given away most of our munitions. our military is week and it's leadership is woke. I'm not sure they could defeat Shri Lanka at present.
Does the FBI pay well for what you're doing here?

poof suckpuppet.
Originally Posted by rainshot
Lindsay Graham was squalling about Russia and how we need to do more to support Ukraine's war against Russia. Sidney Blumenthal was proudly standing next to him. We've seen those two together a lot lately. They traveled together to Ukraine. From the looks of it he's itching to get into a shooting war with Russia. mitch and the entire Republican leadership in the senate are all in on it. When the cats sleep with the dogs you're in trouble and our government is in agreement on Ukraine. We're in deep trouble financially. We have given away most of our munitions. our military is week and it's leadership is woke. I'm not sure they could defeat Shri Lanka at present.

Skate.. And those that Keep Him ..
America is at war with itself.
Originally Posted by Houston_2
America is at war with itself.

no just with old pedophile queens like you tooty fruity
Originally Posted by Mr_TooDogs
A few months back a buddy said democrats start wars, the republicans get the US out.

I believe that FJB administration pushed Russia to where Russia took action. Biden was looking for accolades to claim Biden stood up to Putin.

And here we are.
Your buddy is full of sheet. It was President Cheney and his flunkies Bush and Rumsfeld that got us into the Iraq quagmire.
Grahmnesty said when he ran for President--"if you don't want war, I am not your candidate", hasn't changed his thinking.

It is a wonder how many here have such a bad track record of predictions but just can't stop making predictions.

At what point will any introspection happen?

the EU and the US will surrender by end of December.

I don't think the global south cares whether Ukraine surrenders or not. As of now, the actions of the west in Ukraine has filled Russian coffers with money and provided an impetus for the global south to come together as a coalition.

The Russians have had its way with Ukraine since day one. It would have taken the Donbass region and pulled back if Western influences hadn't kept sending arms into Ukraine to keep it going.

Zelensky is still sending suicide missions into certain Russian controlled areas. But it long ago turned into a Russian occupation.

The west is depleting itself of arms and money, and Russia is making bank and aligning with those countries who correctly view American hegemony as a threat.

Because of how the whole situation has shaped up, Russia has no incentive to shut down its occupation in Ukraine.

Everybody wants to be a Wizard until it's time to do real Wizard things. crazy
Hey aquaman still spending 20 minutes at 230 feet recreational diving in the Marianna trench?

Originally Posted by JohnBurns

It is a wonder how many here have such a bad track record of predictions but just can't stop making predictions.

the EU and the US will surrender by end of December.

I don't think the global south cares whether Ukraine surrenders or not. As of now, the actions of the west in Ukraine has filled Russian coffers with money and provided an impetus for the global south to come together as a coalition.

The Russians have had its way with Ukraine since day one. It would have taken the Donbass region and pulled back if Western influences hadn't kept sending arms into Ukraine to keep it going.

Zelensky is still sending suicide missions into certain Russian controlled areas. But it long ago turned into a Russian occupation.

The west is depleting itself of arms and money, and Russia is making bank and aligning with those countries who correctly view American hegemony as a threat.

Because of how the whole situation has shaped up, Russia has no incentive to shut down its occupation in Ukraine.

Everybody wants to be a Wizard until it's time to do real Wizard things. crazy
Johnny burns the dugong man.
LOL
Originally Posted by shootbrownelk

And here we are.
Your buddy is full of sheet. It was President Cheney and his flunkies Bush and Rumsfeld that got us into the Iraq quagmire.
It's the administrations dominated by a minority group with outsized influence, whose loyalty is with another nation and people entirely, who get us into wars, regardless of which party they ostensibly belong to.
Originally Posted by shootbrownelk

And here we are.
It's the administrations dominated by a minority group with outsized influence, whose loyalty is with another nation and people entirely, who get us into wars, regardless of which party they ostensibly belong to.
Norwegians?
Norwegians?
You guessed it.

You don't even know how the conflict began and have no idea about the agenda behind it. So I'm not surprised that you're also totally ignorant about the end game of those who orchestrated the entire situation.

I bet you also believe that the Russians blew up their own LNG pipeline.

,...and you believe that the German people are totally on board with having their industry destroyed by lack of energy to fuel it,.....and that Germany's LNG needs can be totally met with tankers of LNG being shipped across 4000 miles of ocean.

The reason you think I'm wrong, is because you let the mainstream media funnel schitt into your head.

America is in a news blackout about the genuine situation in Ukraine and how it's going to affect Europe.

You'll find out someday soon and it's going to shock your system.
Putin's next move should be to contact all of the industries in Western Europe that are about to go under from lack of energy and offer them incentives to relocate in Russia.

He could save Europe's industry and put a lot of Russians to work making western wages.

You don't even know how the conflict began and have no idea about the agenda behind it. So I'm not surprised that you're also totally ignorant about the end game of those who orchestrated the entire situation.

I bet you also believe that the Russians blew up their own LNG pipeline.

,...and you believe that the German people are totally on board with having their industry destroyed by lack of energy to fuel it,.....and that Germany's LNG needs can be totally met with tankers of LNG being shipped across 4000 miles of ocean.

The reason you think I'm wrong, is because you let the mainstream media funnel schitt into your head.

America is in a news blackout about the genuine situation in Ukraine and how it's going to affect Europe.

You'll find out someday soon and it's going to shock your system.

You are letting the WaPo fill you noggin with nonsense.

You have been wrong on everything about the war in Ukraine but you still keep trying.

At what point do you reflect back on your past misunderstanding of the world and try to get a better grasp of current events?

This has to be satire. Nobody is this naive about how the real world works.

Putin's next move should be to contact all of the industries in Western Europe that are about to go under from lack of energy and offer them incentives to relocate in Russia.

He could save Europe's industry and put a lot of Russians to work making western wages.

Nobody is this naive about how the real world works.

I don't read WaPo. You're the most foreign policy naive adult that I've ever met outside of Democratic Underground.

I don't read WaPo. You're the most foreign policy naive adult that I've ever met outside of Democratic Underground.

Why are my predictions so spot on? grin

Wizardry for the win.

Wizardry for the win.

You haven't got anything correct yet you retard!

Hahahahaha!
“In the know”.
Originally Posted by jackmountain
“In the know”.

Patiently awaiting instructions from Biden on how to think....

Can you imagine getting info filtered through that jackwagon? Hahaha!

Wizardry for the win.

Wizardry for the win.

If US and Russia was at war, US Marines would be patrolling downtown Moscow within a week.

This is just a proxy war, where Russia can't even win over a country the size of Texas, who spent just 1% of the US defense budget each year...

(though they have received quite a few $Billions in help from NATO after invasion).

Russia could have become a truly great European country... but sadly Putin seized power, became a dictator, and he and his friends have stolen $Trillions in wealth from the Russian people. And seen it all go to [bleep]...
Dumbfughk.
Originally Posted by Northman
If US and Russia was at war, US Marines would be patrolling downtown Moscow within a week.

This is just a proxy war, where Russia can't even win over a country the size of Texas, who spent just 1% of the US defense budget each year...

(though they have received quite a few $Billions in help from NATO after invasion).

Russia could have become a truly great European country... but sadly Putin seized power, became a dictator, and he and his friends have stolen $Trillions in wealth from the Russian people. And seen it all go to [bleep]...

Just like in Iraq and Afghanistan after 20 years when the US tucked tail and fled. lol Fighting third world primitive camel jockeys with rusty ak 47's and the greatest army in the world still lost bigly

The US win record hasn't been too great since 1945, in fact it has been abysmal

Compare the failed US military doctrine with Russia's

America and Europe are quick to forget that without th Russians they would have never beat the Germans

Just like in Iraq and Afghanistan after 20 years when the US tucked tail and fled. lol Fighting third world primitive camel jockeys with rusty ak 47's

When has the US wanted to win? And why is it that way?
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

Wizardry for the win.

Hahahahaha!

Feel free to post up any quote of mine about Ukraine that was not correct.

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]
Originally Posted by Jcubed

Just like in Iraq and Afghanistan after 20 years when the US tucked tail and fled. lol Fighting third world primitive camel jockeys with rusty ak 47's

When has the US wanted to win? And why is it that way?

Bingo. Neonazi socialists have taken the US over from within just as Khruschiev said they would in 1959. I remember it well. 4th grade. Putin is not Khruschiev.

“Your children’s children will live under communism. You Americans are so gullible. No, you won’t accept communism outright, but we will keep feeding you small doses of socialism until you will finally wake up and find you already have communism. We will not have to fight you. We will so weaken your economy until you will fall like ripe fruit into our hands.”

Khrushchev concluded, “The democracy will cease to exist when you take from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.”

Many of the lying leftists are saying Putin has completed Khruschievs prediction by getting Trump to work with Putin.

Too bad the MSM who hates Trump failed to inform the stupid pukes like Houston_2, Burns and others that the reason the left has come to hate Putin is because he is a Nationalist and not a Communist.

If Putin were a Communist or Globalist, Houston_2, Bidet, Kilery, Soros and the MSM would love him.
Here,Que gave a clue for Burns and Houston_2.

Burns, Trump did not telegraph his move by saying he was against Putins Ukraine move. You just think he did.

Connect the dots. He's using Putin's move to glorify himself at the expense of Bidet and the DNC.

He will do the same when Xi moves against Houston_2s Neonazi buds in Taiwan.

You seem to forget,it's Biden who is financing the Ukranian war. Its Redpilling America.

Trump is all for Putin cutting the head off the Kenite Vipers, the AshkeNAZI false jew decendants of Satan and Cain.
So, if the US is at war with Russia...who are you gonna support?
America is t war with itself. Echoing Derbyshire, it boils down to a White vs. White civil war.
Sad, ain't it? But you may be too dumb to digest it.
America and Europe are quick to forget that without th Russians they would have never beat the Germans

Without the United States, all of Europe and Russia would have fallen to the Germans. There are two sides to that coin.

Without the United States, all of Europe and Russia would have fallen to the Germans. There are two sides to that coin.

No. Without Germany, all of Europe and beyond would have fallen to the Soviet Union. Thanks to the US, much of it still did.

Wizardry for the win.

Hahahahaha!

You mean all of them you stupid blithering fùck??

Hahahahah!

Go suck off the CIC some more you retard.

Durrrrr Putin try and reconstitute the Soviet Union durrr!

We remember that one Burnsie.

Trump, the Patriots, the Military and Q.

WTF is so hard to understand about the fact that Satans NWO Nephilim financed and driven cabal has infiltrated almost all countries on earth in its desire for World Domination by the freaking WEF?

Evil has become Good and is EVERYWHERE. That is why GOD is moving and that is why Q said we are in THE GREAT AWAKENING. It's a worldwide movement.

Almost all countries are composed of two factions. Nationalists and Globalists. Patriots and POS low life one world order NWO traitorus corksuckers.

I'm on Trumps side. God's side.

As Q said, GOD WINS.
If your life depended on it, wouldn't you know too.

These guys do.

These guys do.

What do these staged photo ops tell you?

Wizardry for the win.

Hahahahaha!
Hahahahah!

Putin just signed a decree that parts of Ukraine are now Russia.

So that prediction was spot on. Try again and post the quote.

These guys do.

They know Biden is a spineless POS who has whored out his public office for 40 years.
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors

These guys do.

They know Biden is a spineless POS who has whored out his public office for 40 years.

TRUTH

These guys do.

Ok.

But do pictures of Trump with military personnel seated say the same thing?

Regards
It is just pick and choose a photo that supports the narrative one likes. No proof of anything in those photos.

Ymmv

How many of your kids you willing to send off to die for this clusterfugk under the command of this Fugknuts president?

Another war for profit to enrich the politicians and corporations (same thing).
What about this photo?
You're making me wonder who you are for, JC.

How many of your kids you willing to send off to die for this clusterfugk under the command of this Fugknuts president?

BOOM.
The people in charge of America are not American and they are not legitimate. So why should anyone support them in any war in which they choose to engage?
We’ve spilled enough American blood on foreign soil for absolutely no other reason than corporate profits that get funneled to the politicians who are supposed to be looking out for the best interest of our constitutionally guaranteed rights, not the best Interest of the UN, NATO, Europe, The WEF or any other global institution.
They used to say we were fighting the spread of communism, then we were “nation building”. Then it was “The war on Terrorism”
What exactly is the new narrative? Other than the war on domestic terrorism, ie conservatives.

Wizardry for the win.

Hahahahaha!
Hahahahah!

Putin just signed a decree that parts of Ukraine are now Russia.

So that prediction was spot on. Try again and post the quote.

Really? Wow! Like he said he would in 2014! Gosh...good job predicting that!

Listen dummy....you have based your whole retarded existence on the lie that Putin wanted to take all of Ukraine.

You were wrong from the start...and have been wrong about everything since.

Biden and the MSM shot a load down your throat and everything that has come out of you since has been shìt.

Garbage in garbage out.

Sheesh you are dumb.

I asked a simple question. IF war comes between Ru and the US, where do you stand?

Regards

How so? By asking for some basis as to what you are promoting?

Regards

Regards

You need to define , who us is?
Do you mean the American people or the tyrannical government that rules over us?

Regards

Do you mean the American people or the tyrannical government that rules over us?

You as an American, an ndividual free to choose.

I asked a simple question. IF war comes between Ru and the US, where do you stand?

Regards

Easy, I stand with my family and my country, not with my govt. you’re under the mistaken impression that The American govt represent its citizens. Any Russian or any other foreign or domestic enemy that seeks to harm me, my family, my neighbors etc.. will be shot without hesitation. If you think I or my children are going halfway around the globe to fight Russians, hell no.

Regards

Beat me to it….
I got my answer. UFR.

BS. It represents who put them in Office, just like Biden does.

Regards

Easy, I stand with my family and my country, not with my govt. you’re under the mistaken impression that The American govt represent its citizens. Any Russian or any other foreign or domestic enemy that seeks to harm me, my family, my neighbors etc.. will be shot without hesitation. If you think I or my children are going halfway around the globe to fight Russians, hell no.

Seems reasonable.
I got my answer. UFR

You didn't but carry on!
I stand with Big Oil and Nancy!
Nice edit Jcubed. Why didn’t you leave up “this govt does represent its citizens whether you like it or not”?
Nice edit Jcubed. Why didn’t you leave up “this govt does represent its citizens whether you like it or not”?

I tried to edit and it disappeared. Thanks for catching that...I misread your response.

My apologies.
Didn't you post and then delete that our Govt represents the people.

It doesn't. It represents who put them in power. Like Dominion and the Commie cabal.

I caught that also Jack, he deleted it as I tried replying.... he is a dumbazz, I have gone round and round with him in the past...

I caught that also Jack, he deleted it as I tried replying.... he is a dumbazz, I have gone round and round with him in the past...

I stated it was a mistake.

Round and round? When?
Didn't you post and then delete that our Govt represents the people.

It doesn't. It represents who put them in power. Like Dominion and the Commie cabal.

It does...whether you like it or not.

Happy now?

Ymmv

Regards
Seems reasonable.

But who asked anyone or their children to go anywhere to fight Russian?

The way a few post here I wonder if they would fight Russians Orcs on USA soil?

Posted By: efw Re: Is America at war with Russia? - 10/02/22
So Burns is claiming that the eastern provinces of Ukraine coming back to Russia, with Russia then suggesting peace talks, is tantamount to Putin rebuilding the Soviet Union?

He and our overlords in DC are hellbent upon you interpreting everything Putin does according to what they’ve already determined about him… that is, that he is Hitler incarnate and therefore just the worst.
Originally Posted by efw
So Burns is claiming that the eastern provinces of Ukraine coming back to Russia, with Russia then suggesting peace talks, is tantamount to Putin rebuilding the Soviet Union?

He and our overlords in DC are hellbent upon you interpreting everything Putin does according to what they’ve already determined about him… that is, that he is Hitler incarnate and therefore just the worst.

Sounds like people's opinion of Biden...
Hillary wanted to go to war with Russia if she won in 2016..... toot/ Burns are on her side

Regards
Seems reasonable.

The way a few post here I wonder if they would fight Russians Orcs on USA soil?

You don’t want Americans to go fight, just send billions of tax payer dollars during a period of hyperinflation and a fed with the clearly stated intent of forcing the US economy into recession and cause high unemployment.

You’re a total dolt.
Originally Posted by deflave

Lots to agree with deflave.
Hillary wanted to go to war with Russia if she won in 2016..... toot/ Burns are on her side

Actually Trump is on my side.

Regards
Seems reasonable.

From the outset people who know history have been pointing to the momentum these situations create toward just that and you’ve laughed it off.

Fact is, we are heading that way, and you and people like you are lending cover for this move.

Ukraine will be brought into NATO, Russia will be censured in the UN, and Putin will have to retaliate. He is already under pressure at home for being perceived as soft in Ukraine.

Then when he does whatever he’ll do, you and the other warmongers will say “see! We didn’t want this to happen but he forced our hand…”

And we’ll have a ground war that’ll make Russia the new Afghanistan.

This. ^^^^

She campaigned on the promise she would shoot Putins planes out of the sky over Syria. Syria and Russia are independent sovereign nations free to conduct their own business.

She would have started the nuclear war She and Zero and the NWO cabal wanted in order to destroy Russia.

What legal reason did they have for destroying Lybia?

None.

Now Saudi Arabia has capitulated to Trump and is selling oil, as are the BRICS Nations for the Chynese currency which is backed by gold, just as Lybia was getting going.

They are doing it to destroy the Nazi World Order globalists. It will destroy the Fed and Neonazis Bolshevik US Cen5ra
Banks which are the puppet masters and slavers of us all.
Originally Posted by efw

Regards
Seems reasonable.

From the outset people who know history have been pointing to the momentum these situations create toward just that and you’ve laughed it off.

Fact is, we are heading that way, and you and people like you are lending cover for this move.

Ukraine will be brought into NATO, Russia will be censured in the UN, and Putin will have to retaliate. He is already under pressure at home for being perceived as soft in Ukraine.

Then when he does whatever he’ll do, you and the other warmongers will say “see! We didn’t want this to happen but he forced our hand…”

This is their desire. Anything to destroy the RUSSIAN NATIONALISTS who hate the Hitler AshkeNAZI false jews,the decendants of the Kenites.

They have killed MILLIONS of innocent Russian civilians of the past centuries.
Originally Posted by efw

Your concern and willingness to roll over for a bully are duly noted.

When Ukraine is done smashing the Orcs there won't be enough left for a "ground war" with anyone.

If Putin wants to escalate that is his decision and was coming sooner or later.

Wishing the bully was not taking your lunch money will most likely mean you won't have any lunch.
JC, this guy on the left didn't represent us. He fughked us with millions of Dreamers and then made us pay to fly in their relatives

He released over 100 thousand illegal aliens criminals early from prison onto our streets.

Released 155 billion to our middle east enemies.

Started Illegal Bioweapons Labs in Ukraine Faukki and Gates used to develop COVID-19.

Why? Connect the Q drop dots.

No. The democrap party is at war with Russia.
Originally Posted by efw

Regards
Seems reasonable.

Afghanistan didn’t have Nukes. This turns into a shooting war instead of the proxy war charade it’s been up til now, we’re talking about the possibility of a LOT smaller global population very quickly. You can bet your ass the people pushing this scheit won’t be the cannon fodder either.

Even considering Ukraine for NATO membership was stupidity. Stay the fugk off their border and keep them the fugk off ours. Good fences make good neighbors, ask the Koreans.
Originally Posted by stevelyn

Originally Posted by efw

When Ukraine is done smashing the Orcs there won't be enough left for a "ground war" with anyone.

Wishing the bully was not taking your lunch money will most likely mean you won't have any lunch.

Explain how Ukraine represents our lunch money?
That school cafeteria is not only in another zip code, but a different time zone.
Originally Posted by efw

Afghanistan didn’t have Nukes. This turns into a shooting war instead of the proxy war charade it’s been up til now, we’re talking about the possibility of a LOT smaller global population very quickly. You can bet your ass the people pushing this scheit won’t be the cannon fodder either.

Even considering Ukraine for NATO membership was stupidity. Stay the fugk off their border and keep them the fugk off ours. Good fences make good neighbors, ask the Koreans.

Yep
Get a clue, JC. I have a clue now as to why you hate Que.

JC, this guy on the left didn't represent us. He fughked us with millions of Dreamers and then made us pay to fly in their relatives

He released over 100 thousand illegal aliens criminals early from prison onto our streets.

Released 155 billion to our middle east enemies.

Started Illegal Bioweapons Labs in Ukraine Faukki and Gates used to develop COVID-19.

Why? Connect the Q drop dots.

What did you think of Reagan's amnesty?

Regards
Well, at least its good to see Republicans at least somewhat skeptical about war.... it wasn't like this when I joined this forum back in 05-06!!

One would be called all sorts of names, by just suggesting US should not have invaded Iraq.
Republicans where absolutely batshit angry at ANYBODY not supporting US wars...

Now MAGA Republicans are angry of any suggestion the US should help other countries.

Sux to be lied to by your Republican President back then hmmmmm.... like we all told yah.
Well, at least its good to see Republicans at least somewhat skeptical about war.... it wasn't like this when I joined this forum back in 05-06!!

One would be called all sorts of names, by just suggesting US should not have invaded Iraq.

Now MAGA Republicans are angry of any suggestion the US should help other countries.

Sux to be lied to by your Republican President back then hmmmmm.... like we all told yah.
And uncle Joey is a fugging saint.
LOL

The only threat that Putin poses vis a vis Ukraine was to our ruling elites who have used that country as HQ for thier money laundering schemes.

If that’s “your lunch money” you’ve admitted an awful lot but it sure as hell isn’t mine.

I don’t care what Putin does in Ukraine but I’d love to see the money (that we DONT have in the first place) that went there kept here for our border and our people. The fact that you and Biden’s puppet masters care more for Ukraine than the US also says an awful lot about you.
No, JC, our govt doesn't represent our interests in decades. It's why we had 55,000 die in Vietnam.

It's why the SS stood down for the CY As kill shot and why our Govt didn't expose and prosecute the Conspiracy.

It's why we had the Spanish American War and it's why we have the illegal Federal Reserve andits why we have Fiat Bolshevik Federal Bank Notes instead of Dollars.

It's why our voting rights were stolen.

It's why this was Flipped.

That school cafeteria is not only in another zip code, but a different time zone.

Russia has a thing called an ICBM.

That's why you are wringing your hands and wanting to let Putty Boi do anything he wants as long as you feel safe.

Bullies don't stop until stopped and Ukraine is putting on a bully stopping clinic.

No American blood and we will be rid of our #2 adversary for the cost of weapons we built already for this exact purpose, killing Orcs.

Bargin of a lifetime.
Get a clue, JC. I have a clue now as to why you hate Que.

I dont hate Q. I just haven't seen any evidence or reasoning to put my entire faith behind anon postings on 4chan, 8chan, or wherever else it was posted. Thus, why I have repeatedly asked questions of you wth no success.

If you care to answer the questions regarding gold in your other thread, it would be a start.

Yes, it is faith IMHO.

Ymmv
Originally Posted by efw

The only threat that Putin poses vis a vis Ukraine was to our ruling elites who have used that country as HQ for thier money laundering schemes.

If that’s “your lunch money” you’ve admitted an awful lot but it sure as hell isn’t mine.

I don’t care what Putin does in Ukraine but I’d love to see the money (that we DONT have in the first place) that went there kept here for our border and our people. The fact that you and Biden’s puppet masters care more for Ukraine than the US also says an awful lot about you.

Your hallucination is duly noted. crazy

That's why you are wringing your hands and wanting to let Putty Boi do anything he wants as long as you feel safe.

Bullies don't stop until stopped and Ukraine is putting on a bully stopping clinic.

No American blood and we will be rid of our #2 adversary for the cost of weapons we built already for this exact purpose, killing Orcs.

Bargin of a lifetime.

Because Putin isn't Wanting to Destroy The US.

I’ll take that; it’s a fair criticism. I wasn’t one “ all in” on Iraq but I wanted to believe Bush.

Leaves you in the same position now tho. If you rightly opposed war back then why wouldn’t you now?

Biden & Bush are bosom buddies. You also?

I think he has been very clear he hates the USA.

Watching Ukraine destroy his Orc horde is cool.

I think he has been very clear he hates the USA.

Watching Ukraine destroy his Orc horde is cool.
The Ukrainian military needs you join the fight and push them to victory.
Maybe enter the fray via a badazz halo jump.

Bargin of a lifetime.

Sure. After Ukraine he was figuring on taking Wyoming.
Think everyone was for protecting Kuwait when Iraq invaded in '91, but not in 2003 when lying little bush and cheyny got us involved the second time, it damn sure wasn't about the 2001 towers incident. Afganistan on the other hand, might have happened even without bush. Ukraine is pretty much the same circumstances as when Bush Sr. went in over Kuwait.

Phil
Originally Posted by Greyghost
Think everyone was for protecting Kuwait when Iraq invaded in '91, but not in 2003 when lying little bush and cheyny got us involved the second time, it damn sure wasn't about the 2001 towers incident. Afganistan on the other hand, might have happened even without bush. Ukraine is pretty much the same circumstances as when Bush Sr. went in over Kuwait.

Phil
Pick and choose Philip.

Exactly.

Phil

Except we are not sending USA troops to fight.

Ukraine has proven to be plenty capable using USA arms without USA troops.

That a pretty big difference.
Who do you think organized that military?
And it is slipping back to the mess it was beforehand.
Originally Posted by stevelyn
The Republicans in Congress and the Senate are all for it, too. It's the deep state uniparty, headquartered in Tel Aviv.

Yep.

Phil

Except we are not sending USA troops to fight.

Ukraine has proven to be plenty capable using USA arms without USA troops.

That a pretty big difference.

Hahaha. Tff. Keep drinking the Kool-aid.

If Putin were losing the Chynese under Xi would be killing Zelinskis men.
Originally Posted by efw

[Linked Image from media.tenor.com]
Not my discussion, but didn't Iraq break their peace treaty with the US, kick out the the UN inspectors, and take a bunch of semi-loads of something unidentified to Syria?
This time, the mistake was in trying to limit the arms supplied. It may prove (to late to do anything about) that it escalates to an all out war, or the assanation of Putin by (someone), as a last ditch effort to prevent it going any further. One thing is for sure, NATO can't afford to back down, or there won't be any NATO to worry about in the future.

Phil
Originally Posted by efw

Lots of hyperbole but nothing factual and nothing at all rooted it reasonable thought.

Typical of a drunk.

Phil
Kuwait was BS, too.

Phil

What is this "us" you speak of?

You did not serve. You had no stake in the game. There was no "us"..

That towers incident you so casually speak of was the worst terrorist attack on US soil since WWII.

Fugging pathetic how communists speak so casually about such things.
Agree, it was about 40 years after I had already gotten out of the service. and Iraq had nothing to do with it, nor in little bush in taking us there.

Phil

Phil

What a dumbass. You believe that False Flag MILITARY/INDUSTRIAL Complex money making BS too?

It was your leftist Ds working with Rinos who got that done.

Remember your D buds raising hell with Bush Jr later saying he should have gone into Afghanistan instead of Iraq?

Who was George HW Bushs best friends? Bill and Kilery Clinton.

You're too stupid to do any dot connecting other than what the left and right spew out of their mouths and what CNN tells you to think. Ever hear of Ying and Yang. They were brothers who worked together.

Bush and the Clinton's made hundreds of millions out of the fools game they played on us.

Keep following the bouncy ball the Ds and Rinos throw.

You're way to stupid to figure out there is a reason both Ds and Rinos hate Trump. They dont want him stopping their gravy train.
Here's a list of the Army bases we had in Germany during the cold war, nearly all of them closed. Would we have been facing this mess today if we were still instilled in protecting the NATO countries borders?

Link

Phil
Gayghost with ye ol' class Globohomo line.
Here's a list of the Army bases we had in Germany during the cold war, nearly all of them closed. Would we have been facing this mess today if we were still instilled in protecting the NATO countries borders?

Link

Phil

The mess we have today is people who are marching to their pied piper puppet masters and are trained like dogs to swallow what they are fed.

Spend a few weeks trying to figure out why the Bush crew wives belong to the Council on Foreign Relations and why the Bush crew voted for Killery.

I figured it out. Faux Nues didn't tell me.

It ain't freaking rocket science.

Now figure out why we are $200 Tillion in debt and the Rinos and Ds want Trump gone so they can push their Economic Reset.

Keep telling yourself it's for me and you. Why do we have a Federal Reserve Note, which is a note of debt and was foisted on us illegally as currency according to the laws of our Constitution, that is declining in value.

Because the Bolshevik NWO cabal composed of Rinos and Ds wanted it, same as why we have high inflation.

Link

Phil

NATO was established to protect Europe during the Cold War.

The Soviet Union no longer exists, so NATO is a “solution” seeking a problem. Or to be more explicit, war mongers looking to drop some bombs in between hanging rainbow flags.

And whatdaya know… they “found” one!

They began with the end in mind. This is gonna be very, very bad.
The NWO is at war with Russia
I stand with Big Oil and Nancy!
Its funny reading Jags posts.... well scary actually, but anyway.
His nonsense Q postings... IF Q where a real source, that somehow threatened the Deep State. You dont think DS wouldn't be able to find out who this person or persons are?
And then drip feed them BS intel for years, which they then feed you with?

Jag and other MAGAs, who belive they have Perfect information and everything researched.. are reguritating exactly what DS wants to you to see.

Belive the plan folks.... Langley says so!
His nonsense Q postings... IF Q where a real source, that somehow threatened the Deep State. You dont think DS wouldn't be able to find out who this person or persons are?

Jag and other MAGAs, who belive they have Perfect information and everything researched.. are reguritating exactly what DS wants to you to see.

Wow. So MAGA is the enemy? You’re a coward and a turncoat.

Phil

What a dumbass. You believe that False Flag MILITARY/INDUSTRIAL Complex money making BS too?

It was your leftist Ds working with Rinos who got that done.

Remember your D buds raising hell with Bush Jr later saying he should have gone into Afghanistan instead of Iraq?

Who was George HW Bushs best friends? Bill and Kilery Clinton.

You're too stupid to do any dot connecting other than what the left and right spew out of their mouths and what CNN tells you to think. Ever hear of Ying and Yang. They were brothers who worked together.

Bush and the Clinton's made hundreds of millions out of the fools game they played on us.

Keep following the bouncy ball the Ds and Rinos throw.

You're way to stupid to figure out there is a reason both Ds and Rinos hate Trump. They dont want him stopping their gravy train.

That's kind of ironic...

Ymmv
Originally Posted by efw

Link

Phil

The Soviet Union no longer exists, so NATO is a “solution” seeking a problem. Or to be more explicit, war mongers looking to drop some bombs in between hanging rainbow flags.

Spot on.

A hammer looking for a nail.
Well the Putin Pufters are not going to like that Ukraine has broken the Orc lines on the West bank of the Dnipro River in Kherson.

This is on the Southern Front/Kherson for those not "In the Know".

The rout at Lyman is bad for the Pufters.

This is worse. cool
Geyghost, it isn't about the EU, UN, CDC, WHO, FBY, CYA, RNC, DNC, NATO, FED, Russia, Chyna, US, Saudi Arabia.

It's about Good vs Evil.

Like whats behind child sex trafficking, child sex assignment and grooming and pedophiles and LGBTQ and mass murder.

Like this: https://nypost.com/2022/08/03/stude...ed-to-attend-drag-show-in-church-report/

Mind control through vaporized nanotechnology.

Toxic Vaccines.

NWO cabal scum.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]where is the nearest a and e

And most of all it's like GOD SAID.

I think we have gotten to the point of no return.
The pipeline sabotage is the worst move ever and the Biden administration can't even be bold about it to say they did it. But this is war and no one on the table is a fool. Russia retaliation will be in equal proportion we just know what it is yet.

Is your brain so fried you can't spell "BELIEVE". Pretty embarrassing for a supposed teacher I'd say.

So why does your MSM spend so much to try and discredit a mere larp that would end up embarrassing Trump.

You're stupid enough to think your buds deep state cabal can take out Q, military intel?

What did Q say about who is over the 3 Letter Agencies.

You're too stupid to see what's coming this month.

Let's see if Q is right about this 4 year Delta being Red October.

Is you're brain so fried you can't spell "BELIEVE".

Is yours?
Well the Putin Pufters are not going to like that Ukraine has broken the Orc lines on the West bank of the Dnipro River in Kherson.

This is worse. cool
It isn’t Ukraine doing it. It’s our billions of dollars being flushed down a toilet and borrowed from China which intern supports Russia and the cheap oil that that they buy from Russia that is doing it.

When it’s all said and done Russia will get what it wants and have something tangible for its efforts. The big winner is China playing both sides.

Russia will gain real land be it at a higher price.

The US economy will be more screwed up and we’ll gain no territory, we’ll have strengthened China and improved Russian/Chinese relations while paying back China for the money we borrowed in bonds to fight Russia.

Is yours?

I guess we will see. I was going to fix it after I posted the rest of the info, but you're being just too swift for me. wink

Like I said, let's see who laughs last.

I'm in no hurry. Like Q said, I'm enjoying the show. grin
Originally Posted by efw

Somebody's paying attention.

Regime change at any cost is a high price to pay.

If allowed to continue, the globalist elites with their all or nothing policy for regime change will get a large portion of the European continent killed. Putin isn't going anywhere.

Is yours?

I guess we will see. I was going to fix it after I posted the rest of the info, but you're being just too swift for me. wink

Like I said, let's see who laughs last.

I'm in no hurry. Like Q said, I'm enjoying the show. grin

I figured! wink it happens with autocorrect etc.
Originally Posted by efw

Link

Phil

NATO would have collapsed 20-30 years ago without US dollars/propping up.

America has been damn foolish to fund the lion's share of NATO for so long.

The Dentist told my sons years ago... "You do NOT have to brush and floss your teeth... you should only brush and floss those teeth that you don't want to fall out."

Europe is a pathetically weak entity... and we caused it.
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Originally Posted by efw

If allowed to continue, the globalist elites with their all or nothing policy for regime change will get a large portion of the European continent killed. Putin isn't going anywhere.

Seems the US should be a little Kantian and treat the Ukranians as ends in themselves, not merely as a means.

Ymmv
You pukes always expose yourselves eventually.

[Linked Image from media.scored.co]
Originally Posted by efw

Very well said.

Putin has been an intelligent and strong nationalist leader for Russia. The West hates him for it and hopes to stir up a regime change that will put a weaker more Gorbachev type leader in place that is at either ineffective or better yet easily bought or manipulated by the West.
Originally Posted by CashisKing

The Dentist told my sons years ago... "You do NOT have to brush and floss your teeth... you should only brush and floss those teeth that you don't want to fall out."

Well then it's a good thing Ukraine didn't roll over.
Originally Posted by CashisKing

Well then it's a good thing Ukraine didn't roll over.

That is just simply a really stupid response John.
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76
Very well said.

Putin has been an intelligent and strong nationalist leader for Russia. The West hates him for it and hopes to stir up a regime change that will put a weaker more Gorbachev type leader in place that is at either ineffective or better yet easily bought or manipulated by the West.

Putin got his Orc Army smashed and added 800 miles of NATO border in just the last few months.

He will go down as the WORST leader of Russia, and that's a prettty high bar he jumped.
[Linked Image from media.scored.co]
No doubt the west wants nuclear war.

We will see.

Q said we won't. Decfon 1 Scare Event only.

Let's see if the PATRIOTS are in control. grin

I'm sorry to say I think you folks, Patriots and Trumpsters and Commies and Traitors have no clue what will be revealed this month.

I think Wray, Durham, the Supreme Court and maybe Assange will cut deep state meat.

Blood is red. October will be Red I think.

Remember, Q Plus is Trump.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]exxon locations

Very well said.

Putin got his Orc Army smashed and added 800 miles of NATO border in just the last few months.

He will go down as the WORST leader of Russia, and that's a prettty high bar he jumped.

You have gone absolutely shiett head crazy. Come on, if not, give us your sources.

You are actually trolling us and know the Ukes are fughked.
Very well said.

You have gone absolutely shiett head crazy. Come on, if not, give us you're sources.

Ummm...he has potentially added a lot if Finland joins.

"The Finnish–Russian border is the roughly north–south international border between the Republic of Finland and the Russian Federation. Some 1,340 km (830 mi) long,[1] it runs mostly through uninhabited taiga forests and sparsely populated rural areas, not following any particular natural feature or river.[2] It is an external border of the European Union."

wiki link
Hahaha. You're right. New tablets auto correct is crap.

This is worse. cool
It isn’t Ukraine doing it. It’s our billions of dollars being flushed down a toilet and borrowed from China which intern supports Russia and the cheap oil that that they buy from Russia that is doing it.

When it’s all said and done Russia will get what it wants and have something tangible for its efforts. The big winner is China playing both sides.

The US economy will be more screwed up and we’ll gain no territory, we’ll have strengthened China and improved Russian/Chinese relations while paying back China for the money we borrowed in bonds to fight Russia.

We aren't borrowing from China anymore.... nobody will buy our debt... we are "monetizing" our debt... I.E. printing fake fiat..... it won't end well

Not stupid as you think wink

This is worse. cool

We aren't borrowing from China anymore.... nobody will buy our debt... we are "monetizing" our debt... I.E. printing fake fiat..... it won't end well

This is a problem not talked about enough.

Regards
Very well said.

Right. At how many billions of US dollars borrowed from China which then intern buys discounted Russian oil and supports Russia?

If only Putin were as intelligent, moral, and country first as Biden and our deep state is.
Very well said.

For someone who claims to be so close to sensitive military and geopolitical intelligence, you really don't have a clue.

Not stupid as you think wink

Sorry. My bad. You just can't, or maybe you just wont, connect the dots. whistle

This is worse. cool

This. And I think it won't end well this month or at least by February.
Posted By: add Re: Is America at war with Russia? - 10/02/22
[Linked Image from moonofalabama.org]
Winner winner..
7% 30 yr mortgages, gas prices rising back up, groceries damn near double, stock market down over 20%, US without a doubt heading towards a hard recession, over 2 more years of Biden to go, USD’s global hegemony at serious risk, violent crime up 35% in 2 years, millions of illegal aliens flooding g into the country…..

Who cares, let’s all give a Fugk about Ukraine!!
Very well said.

For someone who claims to be so close to sensitive military and geopolitical intelligence, you really don't have a clue.

It’s called willful ignorance. It’s when you could be smarter but choose not to be.
Very well said.

Please describe in detail where you believe me clueless.

Thanks, always willing to learn. grin
For thought as I came across this opinion piece...

Nordstream link

Excerpt:

"I call them “incidents” for a reason. I grew up in overseas oilfields. I try to, by training, observe everything from as objectively neutral a viewpoint as possible.

In my experience when anything involving energy-industry hydrocarbons explodes … well, sabotage isn’t the first thing that comes to mind. And honestly, when it comes to a pipeline running natural gas under Russian (non)maintenance, an explosion means that it’s Tuesday. Or Friday. Or another day of the week ending in “y”.

“But, LawDog,” I hear you say, “It was multiple explosions!”

Yes, 17 hours apart. No military is going to arrange for two pipes in the same general area to be destroyed 17 hours apart. Not without some Spec Ops guy having a fit of apoplexy. One pipe goes up in a busy shipping lane, in a busy sea, and everyone takes notice. Then you wait 17 hours to do the second — with 17 hours for people to show up and catch you running dirty? Nah, not buying it.

The Nord pipelines weren’t in use. To me, that means it’s time for maintenance! Hard to maintain pipes when product is flowing.

Pipelines running methane, under saltwater, require PMCS* quicker than you’d think, and more often than you’d believe.

I would bet a cup of coffee that any of the required weekly and monthly checks and services since the Russians took over have been pencil-whipped. (See Andreev Bay 1982.)

They officially shut it down in July of 2020 for maintenance, and had cornbread hell getting it back on-line, and “issues” with maintaining flow throughout the next year; shut it down again in July of 2021, with bigger “issues” — we say “issues” because the Russians won’t explain what these issues were — and even more problems, including unexplained, major disruptions in gas flow in Dec21/Jan22; Feb 22; and April 22."

Ymmv
7% 30 yr mortgages, gas prices rising back up, groceries damn near double, stock market down over 20%, US without a doubt heading towards a hard recession, over 2 more years of Biden to go, USD’s global hegemony at serious risk, violent crime up 35% in 2 years, millions of illegal aliens flooding g into the country…..

You do seem to spend most of your time in Ukraine threads, now that you mention it.
Very well said.

Burns is shìt in...shìt out 24/7.

Nordstream link

Excerpt:

"I call them “incidents” for a reason. I grew up in overseas oilfields. I try to, by training, observe everything from as objectively neutral a viewpoint as possible.

In my experience when anything involving energy-industry hydrocarbons explodes … well, sabotage isn’t the first thing that comes to mind. And honestly, when it comes to a pipeline running natural gas under Russian (non)maintenance, an explosion means that it’s Tuesday. Or Friday. Or another day of the week ending in “y”.

Yes, 17 hours apart. No military is going to arrange for two pipes in the same general area to be destroyed 17 hours apart. Not without some Spec Ops guy having a fit of apoplexy. One pipe goes up in a busy shipping lane, in a busy sea, and everyone takes notice. Then you wait 17 hours to do the second — with 17 hours for people to show up and catch you running dirty? Nah, not buying it.

The Nord pipelines weren’t in use. To me, that means it’s time for maintenance! Hard to maintain pipes when product is flowing.

Pipelines running methane, under saltwater, require PMCS* quicker than you’d think, and more often than you’d believe.

I would bet a cup of coffee that any of the required weekly and monthly checks and services since the Russians took over have been pencil-whipped. (See Andreev Bay 1982.)

They officially shut it down in July of 2020 for maintenance, and had cornbread hell getting it back on-line, and “issues” with maintaining flow throughout the next year; shut it down again in July of 2021, with bigger “issues” — we say “issues” because the Russians won’t explain what these issues were — and even more problems, including unexplained, major disruptions in gas flow in Dec21/Jan22; Feb 22; and April 22."

Ymmv

Thanks for posting. Hard for rational thought when everyone’s picked a side and waving Pom-poms for their team.

You do seem to spend most of your time in Ukraine threads, now that you mention it.

Pothead meet ...

No, not really.
Very well said.

Says the Kool-aid drinker.

No, not really.

Yep. He's certified crazy.
Very well said.

How much time we got?

LOL
Very well said.

How much time we got?

LOL

Hahaha. Tff. Winner, winner, chicken....

The Col comes through
JohnnyGinFace,

Turn on 60 Minutes.

You’ll be squirting all over your living room.

LOL
He hasn’t dropped “Kyle” or “Mike G”
Since he came back has he?
Did someone really post links to his stupidity on their YouTube channels?
Very well said.

Honestly? It’s easy to do but who the fug has that much time to waste?

Nordstream link

Excerpt:

Ymmv

Thanks for posting. Hard for rational thought when everyone’s picked a side and waving Pom-poms for their team.

Hanlon's razor: never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity.
JohnnyGinFace,

Turn on 60 Minutes.

You’ll be squirting all over your living room.

LOL

Hahaha. Squirting, not shooting Burns

Yes they did.

No he doesn’t.

He’s a fugking fraud.

Nordstream link

Excerpt:

Ymmv

Hanlon's razor: never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity.

Ha! Russian craftsmanship is lacking from what I’ve seen.
JihnnyGinBlossoms,

Is it true that The Silver Dollar won’t let you run a tab?

Or is that just a “nasty rumor?”

LOL

Nordstream link

Excerpt:

Ymmv

With the supply line issues they have had, it will be interesting to see what winter brings. It will be tough on equipment and morale.

Ymmv

Feel free to skip ahead to 25 minutes or so and you can here some fun stuff from my "good friend " Kyle. Being a topic of disscussion on Vickers podcast is cool.

LOL

Nordstream link

Excerpt:

Ymmv

With the supply line issues they have had, it will be interesting to see what winter brings. It will be tough on equipment and morale.

Ymmv

You mean, with the supply line issues the MSM said they had.
WTF is going on. I thot tha Nues said Putin lost the war 2 weeks ago. Wasn't Putin and the whipped Ruskie conscripts in full retreat?

How many times is Zelensky going to win this war?

Oh yeah, he's going to keep winning and Putin is going to keep losing until Trump returns and cuts the money off.

Figgers.
WTF is going on. I thot tha Nues said Putin lost the war 2 weeks ago. Wasn't Putin and the whipped Ruskie conscripts in full retreat?

How many times is Zelensky going to win this war?

Oh yeah, he's going to keep winning and Putin is going to keep losing until Trump returns and cuts the money off.

Figgers.
While Ukraine loose more land to Russia
© 24hourcampfire