Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 14 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 14
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by BWalker
Originally Posted by irfubar
The globalist have been itching for a fight with Russia for a long time, Hillary was pushing it hard back in the day.

So the obvious question is WHY ?

I will tell you why, Russia is a thread to Western Hegemony, anyone who challenges the petro dollar gets crushed.
You don't suppose you greatly benefit from American Hegemony?

In fact these elite that control the hegemony are a threat to everything I have built, created and accumulated!!!
They threaten each and every productive American, they are parasites...
Inflation is not an accident!
So what do you do and where does your paycheck come from?

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Daveinjax
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by Stophel
Everybody please stop saying that "America" is at war with Russia, or that "we" are at war or "we" attacked the pipeline...... WE didn't do schidt.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Motive , means , and opportunity in one of the most surveilled patches of ocean on earth. We the USA did it.

The Us Government may have done it, but "we" sure as hell didn't. Not my "we" anyway. I owe no fealty to the tyrants in D.C. Neither does any other actual American, what few may remain. The tyrants in D.C. and their overlords do not speak or act on my behalf.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The globalist have been itching for a fight with Russia for a long time, Hillary was pushing it hard back in the day.

I will tell you why, Russia is a thread to Western Hegemony, anyone who challenges the petro dollar gets crushed.

Do you have a clue what sound money is?
Do you have a clue as to what makes money valuable?
Do you understand the difference between money and currency?
Do you understand fiat?
Do you have a clue as to the average lifespan of fiat?
Do you know the definition of a Ponzi scheme?

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J

Do you understand fiat?

And he has no clue as to the average life of a country which uses fiat currency.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
O
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
O
Putin's words.........

Putin accused the “dictatorship of the Western elites” as being “directed against all societies, including the peoples of the Western countries themselves.” Modern Western wokeism seeks “a complete denial of man, the overthrow of faith and traditional values, the suppression of freedom acquiring the features of a ‘reverse religion’” which Putin called “outright Satanism.”

“Do we want to have, here, in our country, in Russia, Parent Number One, Number Two, Number Three, instead of Mom and Dad – have they gone mad out there?” Putin accused the West of “perversions that lead to degradation” being “imposed on children in our schools from the primary grades. To be drummed into them that there are various supposed genders besides women and men, and to be offered a sex change operation. Do we want all this for our country and our children? For us, all this is unacceptable, we have a different future, our own future.”

He's more truthful than Zero, Kilery or Bidet.
The devil you know…

One man with courage makes a majority....

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Do you understand fiat?

And he has no clue as to the average life of a country which uses fiat currency.

You are correct brother Jag....
Every fiat in the history of the world has failed... no exceptions
The average life span is 40 yrs
We went fiat in 1971... do the math
BWalker thinks hegemony has benefited me... give me a fuuckin break...

C
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
C

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Steelwaver
Yes we are. For a country that that has no regard for human rights, nations’ sovereignty and territorial integrity, or nations’ right to determine their own future. Putin started this war and he should pay for it.
Does the FBI pay well for what you're doing here?

[Linked Image from images7.memedroid.com]
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

In fact these elite that control the hegemony are a threat to everything I have built, created and accumulated!!!
They threaten each and every productive American, they are parasites...
Inflation is not an accident!
So what do you do and where does your paycheck come from?
This, in spades.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
Lindsay Graham was squalling about Russia and how we need to do more to support Ukraine's war against Russia. Sidney Blumenthal was proudly standing next to him. We've seen those two together a lot lately. They traveled together to Ukraine. From the looks of it he's itching to get into a shooting war with Russia. mitch and the entire Republican leadership in the senate are all in on it. When the cats sleep with the dogs you're in trouble and our government is in agreement on Ukraine. We're in deep trouble financially. We have given away most of our munitions. our military is week and it's leadership is woke. I'm not sure they could defeat Shri Lanka at present.

IC B3

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by Steelwaver
Yes we are. For a country that that has no regard for human rights, nations’ sovereignty and territorial integrity, or nations’ right to determine their own future. Putin started this war and he should pay for it.
Does the FBI pay well for what you're doing here?

poof suckpuppet.

A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
Originally Posted by rainshot
Lindsay Graham was squalling about Russia and how we need to do more to support Ukraine's war against Russia. Sidney Blumenthal was proudly standing next to him. We've seen those two together a lot lately. They traveled together to Ukraine. From the looks of it he's itching to get into a shooting war with Russia. mitch and the entire Republican leadership in the senate are all in on it. When the cats sleep with the dogs you're in trouble and our government is in agreement on Ukraine. We're in deep trouble financially. We have given away most of our munitions. our military is week and it's leadership is woke. I'm not sure they could defeat Shri Lanka at present.

Skate.. And those that Keep Him ..

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
America is at war with itself.

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Houston_2
America is at war with itself.

no just with old pedophile queens like you tooty fruity

Last edited by ribka; 10/02/22.
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by Mr_TooDogs
A few months back a buddy said democrats start wars, the republicans get the US out.

I believe that FJB administration pushed Russia to where Russia took action. Biden was looking for accolades to claim Biden stood up to Putin.

And here we are.
Your buddy is full of sheet. It was President Cheney and his flunkies Bush and Rumsfeld that got us into the Iraq quagmire.

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Grahmnesty said when he ran for President--"if you don't want war, I am not your candidate", hasn't changed his thinking.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Bristoe
,...and what will it become?

My opinion is that it has begun and we'll get an idea of how intense it's going to be when Ukraine attacks the regions which recently voted to return to Russia.

It is a wonder how many here have such a bad track record of predictions but just can't stop making predictions.

At what point will any introspection happen?

Originally Posted by ribka
the EU and the US will surrender by end of December.

I don't think the global south cares whether Ukraine surrenders or not. As of now, the actions of the west in Ukraine has filled Russian coffers with money and provided an impetus for the global south to come together as a coalition.

The Russians have had its way with Ukraine since day one. It would have taken the Donbass region and pulled back if Western influences hadn't kept sending arms into Ukraine to keep it going.

Zelensky is still sending suicide missions into certain Russian controlled areas. But it long ago turned into a Russian occupation.

The west is depleting itself of arms and money, and Russia is making bank and aligning with those countries who correctly view American hegemony as a threat.

Because of how the whole situation has shaped up, Russia has no incentive to shut down its occupation in Ukraine.

Everybody wants to be a Wizard until it's time to do real Wizard things. crazy

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R
Hey aquaman still spending 20 minutes at 230 feet recreational diving in the Marianna trench?

Originally Posted by JohnBurns
,...and what will it become?

My opinion is that it has begun and we'll get an idea of how intense it's going to be when Ukraine attacks the regions which recently voted to return to Russia.

It is a wonder how many here have such a bad track record of predictions but just can't stop making predictions.

At what point will any introspection happen?

Originally Posted by ribka
the EU and the US will surrender by end of December.

I don't think the global south cares whether Ukraine surrenders or not. As of now, the actions of the west in Ukraine has filled Russian coffers with money and provided an impetus for the global south to come together as a coalition.

The Russians have had its way with Ukraine since day one. It would have taken the Donbass region and pulled back if Western influences hadn't kept sending arms into Ukraine to keep it going.

Zelensky is still sending suicide missions into certain Russian controlled areas. But it long ago turned into a Russian occupation.

The west is depleting itself of arms and money, and Russia is making bank and aligning with those countries who correctly view American hegemony as a threat.

Because of how the whole situation has shaped up, Russia has no incentive to shut down its occupation in Ukraine.

Everybody wants to be a Wizard until it's time to do real Wizard things. crazy

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Johnny burns the dugong man.
LOL

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by shootbrownelk
Originally Posted by Mr_TooDogs
A few months back a buddy said democrats start wars, the republicans get the US out.

I believe that FJB administration pushed Russia to where Russia took action. Biden was looking for accolades to claim Biden stood up to Putin.

And here we are.
Your buddy is full of sheet. It was President Cheney and his flunkies Bush and Rumsfeld that got us into the Iraq quagmire.
It's the administrations dominated by a minority group with outsized influence, whose loyalty is with another nation and people entirely, who get us into wars, regardless of which party they ostensibly belong to.

Page 5 of 14 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 14

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

573 members (007FJ, 1Longbow, 12344mag, 16penny, 02bfishn, 1minute, 63 invisible), 2,494 guests, and 1,309 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,440
Posts18,470,877
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.