Home
Posted By: steve4102 Where Is Youngkin on This. - 12/06/22
Virginia veteran who defied COVID orders has his restaurant stormed by armed agents — 'You're shutting down a man's livelihood'

VA agents, State Trooper and other LEO raided his restaurant last month for refusing to follow the illegal mask mandates imposed by Northam back in 2020.

They took away his license to sell alcohol for refusing to Comply, now VA LE has taken away his livelihood.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/virgi...s-his-restaurant-stormed-by-armed-agents

When some of those on the scene suggested they were just doing their jobs, Strickland suggested that excuse had been worn out in Hitler's Nazi Germany and was no longer viable.
This is how Virginia rolls...

Strickland throws a big "Fugk You"... and picks a fight...

Then the fight is on...

GOOD!

Strickland will prevail...
"I'm not afraid of the state, I'm not afraid of the federal government. ... I spent most of my adult life fighting in Iraq and Afghanistan. I have no problem coming home and fighting here in Virginia."

Strickland is running against Delegate Tara Durant (R-Fredericksburg) for the area's 27th District state Senate seat.

This is how change is made.
Posted By: ol_mike Re: Where Is Youngkin on This. - 12/06/22
"If you've got children, you're setting them up for failure by not standing up now."

How many stood with him????????? Maybe a tiny tiny handful, chipsNdips, honey hand me another pepsi
Originally Posted by LRoyJetson
"I'm not afraid of the state, I'm not afraid of the federal government. ... I spent most of my adult life fighting in Iraq and Afghanistan. I have no problem coming home and fighting here in Virginia."

Strickland is running against Delegate Tara Durant (R-Fredericksburg) for the area's 27th District state Senate seat.

This is how change is made.

EXACTLY...

Strickland could put out a couple of Tweets... and 20,000 Virginians would be there in an hour.
Originally Posted by ol_mike
"If you've got children, you're setting them up for failure by not standing up now."

How many stood with him????????? Maybe a tiny tiny handful, chipsNdips, honey hand me another pepsi

Horsechit puzzy way to look at the world...

Bigger question, Where is Youngkin on his ABC and LE harassing a constituent that defied his predecessors illegal COVID mandates?
Posted By: akrange Re: Where Is Youngkin on This. - 12/06/22
Originally Posted by steve4102
Virginia veteran who defied COVID orders has his restaurant stormed by armed agents — 'You're shutting down a man's livelihood'

VA agents, State Trooper and other LEO raided his restaurant last month for refusing to follow the illegal mask mandates imposed by Northam back in 2020.

They took away his license to sell alcohol for refusing to Comply, now VA LE has taken away his livelihood.

When some of those on the scene suggested they were just doing their jobs, Strickland suggested that excuse had been worn out in Hitler's Nazi Germany and was no longer viable.

Oh No Mr. Bill ..

Believe me the Government has the Meat ..

They’ll give you a Tour of their Facilities..

You can check out anytime you Want ..

But You can never leave ..

Your on Fantasy Island if you think They ain’t Up to it .

Spoon Full of Sugar Makes the Medicine go Down .

The Medicine go Down ..

Nina ..

Girl can Sing ..

Hahaha Hahaha your so Smooth..

Bigger question, Where is Youngkin on his ABC and LE harassing a constituent that defied his predecessors illegal COVID mandates?

It has nothing to do with Youngkin... you have the whole thing very wrong.

Youngkin works for us...

Don't dick around in chit you know nothing about.
Posted By: BobMt Re: Where Is Youngkin on This. - 12/06/22
Originally Posted by CashisKing

fb2 and him keep repeating that over and over...makes them sound important....bob

Youngkin works for us...

Ok, he works for “you”.

What are “you” doing about this?
Hahaha!

You guys thought Oprah was bad..........She aint got nothing "conservative media".

Youngkin works for us...

Ok, he works for “you”.

WHATEVER MY FELLOW VIRGINIAN MATT STRICKLAND ASKS OF ME...

For fugk's sake... get the damn memo Steve.
You can ask him yourself here:
Gov. Younkin
Let us know his response please.

You won't, not your MO.

Youngkin works for us...

Ok, he works for “you”.

Why wait for him to ask?

Youngkin works for us...

Ok, he works for “you”.

Why wait for him to ask?

You gonna show up and start stuffing body bags with us?

Or are you gonna just run your yap about my fight... Matt's fight

You know dick about Virginia... or this.

Somedays you are worse than Ballz...
Matt Strickland will be fine. That being said, our general assembly gets a little touchy on both sides of the aisle when the cash cow (ABC) does anything that makes waves. I'm guessing (having worked for ABC in the past) that some serious PP slapping will be occurring internally over the way this was handled. Their standard process in the past was to simply restore the liquor license and let things proceed business as usual.
Kudos to Matt Strickland for standing up. He's very well spoken and handles himself with confidence and measure.

Youngkin works for us...

Ok, he works for “you”.

Why wait for him to ask?

Has Youngkin made a public statement about this, is he doing anything like maybe a pardon, or maybe firing the Northem leftover bureaucrats that are in control of the ABC and State Police?

Just asking?

IF not, maybe a letter of 10 to him might wake him up, or no.

Youngkin works for us...

Ok, he works for “you”.

Why wait for him to ask?

Has Youngkin made a public statement about this, is he doing anything like maybe a pardon, or maybe firing the Northem leftover bureaucrats that are in control of the ABC and State Police?

Just asking?

STFU

You are fast approaching Maser status.
Originally Posted by kingston
Kudos to Matt Strickland for standing up. He's very well spoken and handles himself with confidence and measure.

Rare day when you and I agree on anything... but you are 100% correct.

Ditto with VLB...
Terry Ralph and Tim are all a pos Glenn could flush all 3 in a single flush
You can ask him yourself here:
Gov. Younkin
Let us know his response please.

You won't, not your MO.

Still waiting.....
Originally Posted by BobMt

fb2 and him keep repeating that over and over...makes them sound important....bob

Don't see either one picking up a rifle.
Youngkin issued an executive order today, Dec. 6th, to stop all fines and penalties for covid violations plus has order all departments, agencys and boards to list all fines and penalties already issued for a review on how to compensate these businesses for the policies the previous administration implemented.

I am very poor at linking news articles to this forum but a quick search of the internet will give you reporting on this order issued just 4 or 5 hours ago today.

Youngkin works for us...

Ok, he works for “you”.

Why wait for him to ask?

Just asking?

Keep in mind, it was not yet 24 hours from the time of the article coming out that you had made your post.
Posted By: erikj Re: Where Is Youngkin on This. - 12/07/22
Originally Posted by VaHunter
Youngkin issued an executive order today, Dec. 6th, to stop all fines and penalties for covid violations plus has order all departments, agencys and boards to list all fines and penalties already issued for a review on how to compensate these businesses for the policies the previous administration implemented.

I am very poor at linking news articles to this forum but a quick search of the internet will give you reporting on this order issued just 4 or 5 hours ago today.
Just right. You're light years ahead of us, in Washington.
Originally Posted by Verylargeboots
Keep in mind, it was not yet 24 hours from the time of the article coming out that you had made your post.

ROFLMAO

Damn Ben... you OK.
Originally Posted by VaHunter

Keep in mind, it was not yet 24 hours from the time of the article coming out that you had made your post

Thanks found this.

Governor Youngkin Ends Covid-19 Fines and Penalties in Virginia, Wants “Reimbursement Process” For Those Who Paid Unjust Fines

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...reimbursement-process-paid-unjust-fines/

You don’t suppose Youngkin read The Fire do you.
Posted By: Raeford Re: Where Is Youngkin on This. - 12/08/22
So, now you know Steve fortyoneohtwo
How's your governor handling items of the same?
I think I will go have a few beers with Matt Strickland...

Maybe even buy a round for the house...

That is how Virginia rolls Steveo.
Originally Posted by Raeford
He’s not, Walz is a POS and the one that issued the Mandates, he’s not going to undo his own policies.

Kudos to Youngkin. He is living up to his campaign promises, and kudos to Strickland for bringing to Youngkin’s attention.
https://www.gourmeltz.com/

Exit 126 off of I-95 in Fredericksburg, VA

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
That is on Jefferson Davis Highway...

Don't wanna trigger any snowflakes with "sudden surprises".
He’s not, Walz is a POS and the one that issued the Mandates, he’s not going to undo his own policies.

Kudos to Youngkin. He is living up to his campaign promises, and kudos to Strickland for bringing to Youngkin’s attention.

Youngkin is an awesome governor, I'm pretty happy we got him elected.

Rumor has it that Youngkin is considering a 2024 Presidential run, thoughts?
Posted By: cv540 Re: Where Is Youngkin on This. - 12/08/22
Guess the bigger question here, and not knowing the local politics, why did the supervisors in the Virginia State Police, and whatever local police or Sheriffs office agree to have their officers participate in this raid?

I have been involved in the decision making process in the past where a state agency similar to Virginias ABC agents wanted to raid an establishment for an administrative matter, and wanted local police to run interference with the local population that would get riled up. Our Chief who I rarely agreed with on anything decided that their warrant was chickenschidt and told them they could do it by themselves. They didnt go through with it

Betting the ABC wouldnt have gone through with this hairbrained operation if their agents would have had to do it themselves.

The Governors office should be seeing who in the Virginia State Police approved their participation.

If local Sheriffs participated, same question should be asked by the elected Sheriff.
Originally Posted by cv540
Guess the bigger question here, and not knowing the local politics, why did the supervisors in the Virginia State Police, and whatever local police or Sheriffs office agree to have their officers participate in this raid?

I have been involved in the decision making process in the past where a state agency similar to Virginias ABC agents wanted to raid an establishment for an administrative matter, and wanted local police to run interference with the local population that would get riled up. Our Chief who I rarely agreed with on anything decided that their warrant was chickenschidt and told them they could do it by themselves. They didnt go through with it

Betting the ABC wouldnt have gone through with this hairbrained operation if their agents would have had to do it themselves.

The Governors office should be seeing who in the Virginia State Police approved their participation.

If local Sheriffs participated, same question should be asked by the elected Sheriff.

Virginia is much like the U.S.
The 'bureaucracy' is full of Democrat placed lifers after 8 years of McScumlif and then Northman.
Those 2 undid everything McConnell put in place.

Originally Posted by steve4102Ok
, he works for “you”.

Why wait for him to ask?

Just asking?
Thanks found this.

Governor Youngkin Ends Covid-19 Fines and Penalties in Virginia, Wants “Reimbursement Process” For Those Who Paid Unjust Fines

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...reimbursement-process-paid-unjust-fines/

You don’t suppose Youngkin read The Fire do you.

This is what you call a teachable moment !

Good point, let’s see if Youngkin takes this further and rolls some heads. He may not roll heads, but I’ll bet he issues some additional EO, to cut these bureaucrats off at the knees.

Rumor has it that Youngkin is considering a 2024 Presidential run, thoughts?

I've heard that a time or two myself. I would much rather have Governor Youngkin serve two full terms as our governor, and then go run for POTUS. I think he would be a great President if he keeps doing the same thing he is doing now, and keeping with his same moral code. But again, only AFTER serving two full terms as or governor. We need him to continue to do the wonderful work he has been doing thus far.

When ABC goes to do enforcement action, they always talk to state and local LEO to notify them of their intentions. Unlike other state agencies, ABC agents will absolutely raid a place without local support, but it has only happened twice since their inception, to my limited knowledge.

I completely agree that questions need to be asked of the supporting LE agencies as to who and why they were ok'd to support the operation. It is entirely possible that the additional agencies involved were just told by ABC "this place is selling alcohol without a license, we need to go shut them down", and that was that.
I've heard that a time or two myself. I would much rather have Governor Youngkin serve two full terms as our governor, and then go run for POTUS. I think he would be a great President if he keeps doing the same thing he is doing now, and keeping with his same moral code. But again, only AFTER serving two full terms as or governor. We need him to continue to do the wonderful work he has been doing thus far.

Can't serve 'back to back' terms.
I ve heard that a time or two myself. I would much rather have Governor Youngkin serve two full terms as our governor, and then go run for POTUS. I think he would be a great President if he keeps doing the same thing he is doing now, and keeping with his same moral code. But again, only AFTER serving two full terms as or governor. We need him to continue to do the wonderful work he has been doing thus far.

That would be a run in 2034 @ 67 years old.
Long time ……

Can't serve 'back to back' terms.

Yeah, I should have been more clear. What I meant was, serve two complete terms. One full term, give someone else the reigns, come back for four more years. Then go be POTUS.
I ve heard that a time or two myself. I would much rather have Governor Youngkin serve two full terms as our governor, and then go run for POTUS. I think he would be a great President if he keeps doing the same thing he is doing now, and keeping with his same moral code. But again, only AFTER serving two full terms as or governor. We need him to continue to do the wonderful work he has been doing thus far.

That would be a run in 2034 @ 67 years old.
Long time ……

Yeah. And in the meantime, we've got some great Republicans for the POTUS and VPOTUS between now and then.
https://www.gourmeltz.com/

Exit 126 off of I-95 in Fredericksburg, VA

Point Being...

Spend some coin on some burgers and a beer with a guy that is fighting Communists with his actions.

Skip the woke McDonanlds and their Double McTrangender burger for $0.99.

Same goes for EVERY COMMUNITY IN AMERICA...

https://www.gourmeltz.com/ is like 1 mile off the highway...
© 24hourcampfire