Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by cv540
Guess the bigger question here, and not knowing the local politics, why did the supervisors in the Virginia State Police, and whatever local police or Sheriffs office agree to have their officers participate in this raid?

I have been involved in the decision making process in the past where a state agency similar to Virginias ABC agents wanted to raid an establishment for an administrative matter, and wanted local police to run interference with the local population that would get riled up. Our Chief who I rarely agreed with on anything decided that their warrant was chickenschidt and told them they could do it by themselves. They didnt go through with it

Betting the ABC wouldnt have gone through with this hairbrained operation if their agents would have had to do it themselves.

The Governors office should be seeing who in the Virginia State Police approved their participation.

If local Sheriffs participated, same question should be asked by the elected Sheriff.

Good point, let’s see if Youngkin takes this further and rolls some heads. He may not roll heads, but I’ll bet he issues some additional EO, to cut these bureaucrats off at the knees.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
GB1

V
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
V
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by Verylargeboots
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by Raeford
So, now you know Steve fortyoneohtwo
How's your governor handling items of the same?
He’s not, Walz is a POS and the one that issued the Mandates, he’s not going to undo his own policies.

Kudos to Youngkin. He is living up to his campaign promises, and kudos to Strickland for bringing to Youngkin’s attention.

Youngkin is an awesome governor, I'm pretty happy we got him elected.
Rumor has it that Youngkin is considering a 2024 Presidential run, thoughts?

I've heard that a time or two myself. I would much rather have Governor Youngkin serve two full terms as our governor, and then go run for POTUS. I think he would be a great President if he keeps doing the same thing he is doing now, and keeping with his same moral code. But again, only AFTER serving two full terms as or governor. We need him to continue to do the wonderful work he has been doing thus far.

V
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
V
Originally Posted by cv540
Guess the bigger question here, and not knowing the local politics, why did the supervisors in the Virginia State Police, and whatever local police or Sheriffs office agree to have their officers participate in this raid?

I have been involved in the decision making process in the past where a state agency similar to Virginias ABC agents wanted to raid an establishment for an administrative matter, and wanted local police to run interference with the local population that would get riled up. Our Chief who I rarely agreed with on anything decided that their warrant was chickenschidt and told them they could do it by themselves. They didnt go through with it

Betting the ABC wouldnt have gone through with this hairbrained operation if their agents would have had to do it themselves.

The Governors office should be seeing who in the Virginia State Police approved their participation.

If local Sheriffs participated, same question should be asked by the elected Sheriff.

When ABC goes to do enforcement action, they always talk to state and local LEO to notify them of their intentions. Unlike other state agencies, ABC agents will absolutely raid a place without local support, but it has only happened twice since their inception, to my limited knowledge.

I completely agree that questions need to be asked of the supporting LE agencies as to who and why they were ok'd to support the operation. It is entirely possible that the additional agencies involved were just told by ABC "this place is selling alcohol without a license, we need to go shut them down", and that was that.

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
R
I've heard that a time or two myself. I would much rather have Governor Youngkin serve two full terms as our governor, and then go run for POTUS. I think he would be a great President if he keeps doing the same thing he is doing now, and keeping with his same moral code. But again, only AFTER serving two full terms as or governor. We need him to continue to do the wonderful work he has been doing thus far.

Can't serve 'back to back' terms.

FJB & FJT
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I ve heard that a time or two myself. I would much rather have Governor Youngkin serve two full terms as our governor, and then go run for POTUS. I think he would be a great President if he keeps doing the same thing he is doing now, and keeping with his same moral code. But again, only AFTER serving two full terms as or governor. We need him to continue to do the wonderful work he has been doing thus far.

That would be a run in 2034 @ 67 years old.
Long time ……

Roy

What this world needs is a few more Rednecks.

The Dildō Of Consequence Rarely Arrives Lubed

Waterboarding isn't illegal if you use diesel

IC B2

V
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
V
Originally Posted by Raeford

Can't serve 'back to back' terms.

Yeah, I should have been more clear. What I meant was, serve two complete terms. One full term, give someone else the reigns, come back for four more years. Then go be POTUS.

V
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
V
Originally Posted by LRoyJetson
I ve heard that a time or two myself. I would much rather have Governor Youngkin serve two full terms as our governor, and then go run for POTUS. I think he would be a great President if he keeps doing the same thing he is doing now, and keeping with his same moral code. But again, only AFTER serving two full terms as or governor. We need him to continue to do the wonderful work he has been doing thus far.

That would be a run in 2034 @ 67 years old.
Long time ……

Yeah. And in the meantime, we've got some great Republicans for the POTUS and VPOTUS between now and then.

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by CashisKing
https://www.gourmeltz.com/

Exit 126 off of I-95 in Fredericksburg, VA

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Point Being...

Spend some coin on some burgers and a beer with a guy that is fighting Communists with his actions.

Skip the woke McDonanlds and their Double McTrangender burger for $0.99.

Same goes for EVERY COMMUNITY IN AMERICA...

https://www.gourmeltz.com/ is like 1 mile off the highway...

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

509 members (1lessdog, 1234, 160user, 219 Wasp, 10ring1, 204guy, 37 invisible), 2,322 guests, and 1,139 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,856
Posts18,517,676
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.