Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Virginia veteran who defied COVID orders has his restaurant stormed by armed agents — 'You're shutting down a man's livelihood'

VA agents, State Trooper and other LEO raided his restaurant last month for refusing to follow the illegal mask mandates imposed by Northam back in 2020.

They took away his license to sell alcohol for refusing to Comply, now VA LE has taken away his livelihood.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/virgi...s-his-restaurant-stormed-by-armed-agents

When some of those on the scene suggested they were just doing their jobs, Strickland suggested that excuse had been worn out in Hitler's Nazi Germany and was no longer viable.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
GB1

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
This is how Virginia rolls...

Strickland throws a big "Fugk You"... and picks a fight...

Then the fight is on...

GOOD!

Strickland will prevail...

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
"I'm not afraid of the state, I'm not afraid of the federal government. ... I spent most of my adult life fighting in Iraq and Afghanistan. I have no problem coming home and fighting here in Virginia."

Strickland is running against Delegate Tara Durant (R-Fredericksburg) for the area's 27th District state Senate seat.

This is how change is made.

Roy

What this world needs is a few more Rednecks.

The Dildō Of Consequence Rarely Arrives Lubed

Waterboarding isn't illegal if you use diesel

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
"If you've got children, you're setting them up for failure by not standing up now."

How many stood with him????????? Maybe a tiny tiny handful, chipsNdips, honey hand me another pepsi

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by LRoyJetson
"I'm not afraid of the state, I'm not afraid of the federal government. ... I spent most of my adult life fighting in Iraq and Afghanistan. I have no problem coming home and fighting here in Virginia."

Strickland is running against Delegate Tara Durant (R-Fredericksburg) for the area's 27th District state Senate seat.

This is how change is made.

EXACTLY...

Strickland could put out a couple of Tweets... and 20,000 Virginians would be there in an hour.

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

IC B2

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by ol_mike
"If you've got children, you're setting them up for failure by not standing up now."

How many stood with him????????? Maybe a tiny tiny handful, chipsNdips, honey hand me another pepsi

Horsechit puzzy way to look at the world...

S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S

Bigger question, Where is Youngkin on his ABC and LE harassing a constituent that defied his predecessors illegal COVID mandates?

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
A
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
A
Originally Posted by steve4102
Virginia veteran who defied COVID orders has his restaurant stormed by armed agents — 'You're shutting down a man's livelihood'

VA agents, State Trooper and other LEO raided his restaurant last month for refusing to follow the illegal mask mandates imposed by Northam back in 2020.

They took away his license to sell alcohol for refusing to Comply, now VA LE has taken away his livelihood.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/virgi...s-his-restaurant-stormed-by-armed-agents

When some of those on the scene suggested they were just doing their jobs, Strickland suggested that excuse had been worn out in Hitler's Nazi Germany and was no longer viable.

Oh No Mr. Bill ..

Believe me the Government has the Meat ..

They’ll give you a Tour of their Facilities..

You can check out anytime you Want ..

But You can never leave ..

Your on Fantasy Island if you think They ain’t Up to it .

Spoon Full of Sugar Makes the Medicine go Down .

The Medicine go Down ..

Nina ..

Girl can Sing ..

Hahaha Hahaha your so Smooth..

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C

Bigger question, Where is Youngkin on his ABC and LE harassing a constituent that defied his predecessors illegal COVID mandates?

It has nothing to do with Youngkin... you have the whole thing very wrong.

Youngkin works for us...

Don't dick around in chit you know nothing about.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by CashisKing

Horsechit puzzy way to look at the world...

fb2 and him keep repeating that over and over...makes them sound important....bob

IC B3

S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S

Youngkin works for us...

Ok, he works for “you”.

What are “you” doing about this?

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Hahaha!

You guys thought Oprah was bad..........She aint got nothing "conservative media".

I am MAGA.
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C

Youngkin works for us...

Ok, he works for “you”.

WHATEVER MY FELLOW VIRGINIAN MATT STRICKLAND ASKS OF ME...

For fugk's sake... get the damn memo Steve.

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
You can ask him yourself here:
Gov. Younkin
Let us know his response please.

You won't, not your MO.

Roy

What this world needs is a few more Rednecks.

The Dildō Of Consequence Rarely Arrives Lubed

Waterboarding isn't illegal if you use diesel

S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S

Youngkin works for us...

Ok, he works for “you”.

Why wait for him to ask?

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C

Youngkin works for us...

Ok, he works for “you”.

Why wait for him to ask?

You gonna show up and start stuffing body bags with us?

Or are you gonna just run your yap about my fight... Matt's fight

You know dick about Virginia... or this.

Somedays you are worse than Ballz...

V
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
V
Matt Strickland will be fine. That being said, our general assembly gets a little touchy on both sides of the aisle when the cash cow (ABC) does anything that makes waves. I'm guessing (having worked for ABC in the past) that some serious PP slapping will be occurring internally over the way this was handled. Their standard process in the past was to simply restore the liquor license and let things proceed business as usual.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Kudos to Matt Strickland for standing up. He's very well spoken and handles himself with confidence and measure.

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S

Youngkin works for us...

Ok, he works for “you”.

Why wait for him to ask?

Has Youngkin made a public statement about this, is he doing anything like maybe a pardon, or maybe firing the Northem leftover bureaucrats that are in control of the ABC and State Police?

Just asking?

IF not, maybe a letter of 10 to him might wake him up, or no.

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C

Youngkin works for us...

Ok, he works for “you”.

Why wait for him to ask?

Has Youngkin made a public statement about this, is he doing anything like maybe a pardon, or maybe firing the Northem leftover bureaucrats that are in control of the ABC and State Police?

Just asking?

IF not, maybe a letter of 10 to him might wake him up, or no.

STFU

You are fast approaching Maser status.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

76 members (808outdoors, 7mm_Loco, 14idaho, 10gaugemag, 15 invisible), 1,264 guests, and 813 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,868
Posts18,478,678
Members73,948
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.