Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
C
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by kingston
Kudos to Matt Strickland for standing up. He's very well spoken and handles himself with confidence and measure.

Rare day when you and I agree on anything... but you are 100% correct.

Ditto with VLB...

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

GB1

E
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Terry Ralph and Tim are all a pos Glenn could flush all 3 in a single flush

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by LRoyJetson
You can ask him yourself here:
Gov. Younkin
Let us know his response please.

You won't, not your MO.

Still waiting.....

Roy

What this world needs is a few more Rednecks.

The Dildō Of Consequence Rarely Arrives Lubed

Waterboarding isn't illegal if you use diesel

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by BobMt
Originally Posted by CashisKing
Originally Posted by ol_mike
"If you've got children, you're setting them up for failure by not standing up now."

How many stood with him????????? Maybe a tiny tiny handful, chipsNdips, honey hand me another pepsi

Horsechit puzzy way to look at the world...

fb2 and him keep repeating that over and over...makes them sound important....bob

Don't see either one picking up a rifle.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
V
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
V
Youngkin issued an executive order today, Dec. 6th, to stop all fines and penalties for covid violations plus has order all departments, agencys and boards to list all fines and penalties already issued for a review on how to compensate these businesses for the policies the previous administration implemented.

I am very poor at linking news articles to this forum but a quick search of the internet will give you reporting on this order issued just 4 or 5 hours ago today.

Last edited by VaHunter; 12/06/22.
IC B2

V
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
V
Originally Posted by steve4102
"If you've got children, you're setting them up for failure by not standing up now."

How many stood with him????????? Maybe a tiny tiny handful, chipsNdips, honey hand me another pepsi
Bigger question, Where is Youngkin on his ABC and LE harassing a constituent that defied his predecessors illegal COVID mandates?

It has nothing to do with Youngkin... you have the whole thing very wrong.

Youngkin works for us...

Don't dick around in chit you know nothing about.

Ok, he works for “you”.

What are “you” doing about this?

WHATEVER MY FELLOW VIRGINIAN MATT STRICKLAND ASKS OF ME...

For fugk's sake... get the damn memo Steve.
Why wait for him to ask?

You gonna show up and start stuffing body bags with us?

Or are you gonna just run your yap about my fight... Matt's fight

You know dick about Virginia... or this.

Somedays you are worse than Ballz...

Has Youngkin made a public statement about this, is he doing anything like maybe a pardon, or maybe firing the Northem leftover bureaucrats that are in control of the ABC and State Police?

Just asking?

IF not, maybe a letter of 10 to him might wake him up, or no.

Keep in mind, it was not yet 24 hours from the time of the article coming out that you had made your post.

Last edited by Verylargeboots; 12/06/22.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by VaHunter
Youngkin issued an executive order today, Dec. 6th, to stop all fines and penalties for covid violations plus has order all departments, agencys and boards to list all fines and penalties already issued for a review on how to compensate these businesses for the policies the previous administration implemented.

I am very poor at linking news articles to this forum but a quick search of the internet will give you reporting on this order issued just 4 or 5 hours ago today.
Just right. You're light years ahead of us, in Washington.

@jameslavish

If you work 40 hrs/wk: at 5% inflation and after 5 years, you need a 28% pay raise or to work 44 more hours (*one full extra week* per month+) to make up the difference.

This is inflation
C
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by Verylargeboots
Keep in mind, it was not yet 24 hours from the time of the article coming out that you had made your post.

ROFLMAO

Damn Ben... you OK.

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by VaHunter

Keep in mind, it was not yet 24 hours from the time of the article coming out that you had made your post

Thanks found this.

Governor Youngkin Ends Covid-19 Fines and Penalties in Virginia, Wants “Reimbursement Process” For Those Who Paid Unjust Fines

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...reimbursement-process-paid-unjust-fines/

You don’t suppose Youngkin read The Fire do you.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
So, now you know Steve fortyoneohtwo
How's your governor handling items of the same?

FJB & FJT
IC B3

C
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
C
I think I will go have a few beers with Matt Strickland...

Maybe even buy a round for the house...

That is how Virginia rolls Steveo.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Raeford
He’s not, Walz is a POS and the one that issued the Mandates, he’s not going to undo his own policies.

Kudos to Youngkin. He is living up to his campaign promises, and kudos to Strickland for bringing to Youngkin’s attention.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
C
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
C
https://www.gourmeltz.com/

Exit 126 off of I-95 in Fredericksburg, VA

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

C
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
C
That is on Jefferson Davis Highway...

Don't wanna trigger any snowflakes with "sudden surprises".

V
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
V
He’s not, Walz is a POS and the one that issued the Mandates, he’s not going to undo his own policies.

Kudos to Youngkin. He is living up to his campaign promises, and kudos to Strickland for bringing to Youngkin’s attention.

Youngkin is an awesome governor, I'm pretty happy we got him elected.

V
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
V

S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Verylargeboots

Rumor has it that Youngkin is considering a 2024 Presidential run, thoughts?

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Guess the bigger question here, and not knowing the local politics, why did the supervisors in the Virginia State Police, and whatever local police or Sheriffs office agree to have their officers participate in this raid?

I have been involved in the decision making process in the past where a state agency similar to Virginias ABC agents wanted to raid an establishment for an administrative matter, and wanted local police to run interference with the local population that would get riled up. Our Chief who I rarely agreed with on anything decided that their warrant was chickenschidt and told them they could do it by themselves. They didnt go through with it

Betting the ABC wouldnt have gone through with this hairbrained operation if their agents would have had to do it themselves.

The Governors office should be seeing who in the Virginia State Police approved their participation.

If local Sheriffs participated, same question should be asked by the elected Sheriff.

"Put none but Americans on guard tonight."
-George Washington
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by cv540
Guess the bigger question here, and not knowing the local politics, why did the supervisors in the Virginia State Police, and whatever local police or Sheriffs office agree to have their officers participate in this raid?

I have been involved in the decision making process in the past where a state agency similar to Virginias ABC agents wanted to raid an establishment for an administrative matter, and wanted local police to run interference with the local population that would get riled up. Our Chief who I rarely agreed with on anything decided that their warrant was chickenschidt and told them they could do it by themselves. They didnt go through with it

Betting the ABC wouldnt have gone through with this hairbrained operation if their agents would have had to do it themselves.

The Governors office should be seeing who in the Virginia State Police approved their participation.

If local Sheriffs participated, same question should be asked by the elected Sheriff.

Virginia is much like the U.S.
The 'bureaucracy' is full of Democrat placed lifers after 8 years of McScumlif and then Northman.
Those 2 undid everything McConnell put in place.

FJB & FJT
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Virginia veteran who defied COVID orders has his restaurant stormed by armed agents — 'You're shutting down a man's livelihood'
VA agents, State Trooper and other LEO raided his restaurant last month for refusing to follow the illegal mask mandates imposed by Northam back in 2020.
They took away his license to sell alcohol for refusing to Comply, now VA LE has taken away his livelihood.
https://www.theblaze.com/news/virgi...s-his-restaurant-stormed-by-armed-agents

When some of those on the scene suggested they were just doing their jobs, Strickland suggested that excuse had been worn out in Hitler's Nazi Germany and was no longer viable.

Bigger question, Where is Youngkin on his ABC and LE harassing a constituent that defied his predecessors illegal COVID mandates?

Originally Posted by steve4102Ok
, he works for “you”.
What are “you” doing about this?

Why wait for him to ask?

Has Youngkin made a public statement about this, is he doing anything like maybe a pardon, or maybe firing the Northem leftover bureaucrats that are in control of the ABC and State Police?
Just asking?
IF not, maybe a letter of 10 to him might wake him up, or no.
Thanks found this.

Governor Youngkin Ends Covid-19 Fines and Penalties in Virginia, Wants “Reimbursement Process” For Those Who Paid Unjust Fines

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...reimbursement-process-paid-unjust-fines/

You don’t suppose Youngkin read The Fire do you.

This is what you call a teachable moment !

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Roy

What this world needs is a few more Rednecks.

The Dildō Of Consequence Rarely Arrives Lubed

Waterboarding isn't illegal if you use diesel

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

679 members (160user, 10Glocks, 10gaugemag, 02bfishn, 1badf350, 64 invisible), 3,026 guests, and 1,276 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,832
Posts18,517,042
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.