Home
Posted By: cumminscowboy Kuiu returns suck!!! - 12/30/22
getting annoyed at Kuiu lately. earlier this year my kids bought me a guide jacket for a gift. Apparently you have to follow the process. instead I just sent it back to them with my name, address, email. phone etc. asking to exchange for once size bigger. instead they didn't do anything for over a month, I finally called, to check on it, The guy proceeded to chew me out that I didn't have the order number. its like dude, its a phu ckin gift!! I don't know. anyways instead of getting a different guide jacket once size bigger they only give me credit for the sales price. In the mean time the jacket went up in price by $70 and I had to pay an extra $70 just to get what was a "gift" keep in mind the jacket I sent back to them was brand new with tags on it.

my 11 year old want Kuiu for christmas really bad. So we bought him a youth jacket that turned out to be too small, wife sent it back, but has to pay an extra $50 bucks now because the price of the jacket has went up. This is piss poor business practices. When someone simply wants an exchange for a different size its BS to have to pay extra for it. Especially since the company doesn't have retail locations to check sizing, AND Kuiu sizing is different than most other brands to boot.

my business will be waning with them. When you get a gift its weird to go hounding someone for a Phuc ing order number!!!
Posted By: sidepass Re: Kuiu returns suck!!! - 12/30/22
Simple, bye bye kuiu. Plenty of other companies selling over priced outdoor wear made in china.
Posted By: GreatWaputi Re: Kuiu returns suck!!! - 12/30/22
The only thing more gay than actually buying/wearing Kuiu is bitching about it online.
Posted By: AML Re: Kuiu returns suck!!! - 12/30/22
My business with them would more than just wane. There is no shortage of companies selling hunting clothes. Maybe send them a link to your post.
Posted By: ol_mike Re: Kuiu returns suck!!! - 12/30/22
Kuiu and MANY others return process SUCKS.

I sent Kuiu a copy of a Dennis Kirk [motorcycle stuff] return label that comes with every order. If for any reason the part doesn't work slap that return label on the box the stuff came in with a note telling them what's wrong and what you want. I think Kuiu and many others won't do something like that, hoping you'll just say screw it and keep the item.

Look how easy it is to send Amazon items back. BUT I see jackasses ordering things and doing Youtube ""reviews"" on the items then sending them all back to Amazon. The, please like/share/subscribe goofs. One guy did a lightweight camping chair comparison and admitted he was doing that. Morons like him ruin the good shipping return policies.

Same type jackasses who abused Cabelas guarantees, ruined it for all the honest people. < Wear an expensive pair of hunting boots all season then send them back to Cabelas for a refund, next season , rinse/repeat.
I’ve never owned any KUIU. I like the camo patterns but hate buying clothes online without trying them on and they seem more western oriented Vs. walking through brush to a blind. That sucks OP. For what they sell for and direct marketing with no middle man they should have better customer service.
Posted By: gkt5450 Re: Kuiu returns suck!!! - 12/30/22
Once the owner checked out it was all over. I’m long done w them.
Posted By: Craigster Re: Kuiu returns suck!!! - 12/30/22
Eff 'em.
Posted By: bluffview Re: Kuiu returns suck!!! - 12/30/22
I don’t have a horse in this race but…

“Apparently you have to follow a process. instead I just sent it in”

😂

edit: I've been happy with their (discontinued) Chugach jacket. Bought a second one on closeout.
Posted By: Jackson_Handy Re: Kuiu returns suck!!! - 12/30/22
Originally Posted by bluffview
I don’t have a horse in this race but…

“Apparently you have to follow a process. instead I just sent it in”

😂

Interesting isn't it...lol
Posted By: Mannlicher Re: Kuiu returns suck!!! - 12/30/22
I have had several issues with KUIU products. Worst was a Merino wool shirt that fell apart after one wearing. Took weeks of back and forth before they let me return it. I will never buy from them again.
Posted By: dennisinaz Re: Kuiu returns suck!!! - 12/30/22
They're horrible
I didn't know it was made in china , no-mo-fa-me, laf, probably can't find anything NOT made in chynEE.

Saw a bunch of really bad news on First Lite, one guys lite-weight goose down jacket got a tear in it. He said it wasn't a "down" jacket it was a nylon windbreaker,, as close to ZERO down as you could get. Others with the same jacket said theirs had 0-loft- great!!!, and $250 windbreaker.
Posted By: KC Re: Kuiu returns suck!!! - 12/30/22
In addition to their poor performance on returns, KUIU has no local outlets. They sell mail order or Internet only. They offer free shipping. If you don't like the product, for what ever reason, you can return it. But you have to pay for the return shipping. So you have to pay just to take a look at the product.
Posted By: Stickfight Re: Kuiu returns suck!!! - 12/30/22
Kuiu is probably stuck with the mentality that there are only a couple of operators in the lightweight high end outdoor clothing game, and they'll die with that.

If Origin makes something that would work for you, consider them over Kuiu so as not to further enrich chinks.
Posted By: plainsman456 Re: Kuiu returns suck!!! - 12/30/22
I am just glad i have never heard of them before tonight.

Hope folks with problems with their goods get things worked out.
Originally Posted by ol_mike
I didn't know it was made in china , no-mo-fa-me, laf, probably can't find anything NOT made in chynEE.

Saw a bunch of really bad news on First Lite, one guys lite-weight goose down jacket got a tear in it. He said it wasn't a "down" jacket it was a nylon windbreaker,, as close to ZERO down as you could get. Others with the same jacket said theirs had 0-loft- great!!!, and $250 windbreaker.
I didn’t know that it was made in China either. I hate seeing high priced items made in China. If a company is going to charge through the nose with a massive markup at least make the product here rather than farm it out to China.
Massive markup is why they outsource to Chyna.
Posted By: SKane Re: Kuiu returns suck!!! - 12/30/22
I have a few of their products, mainly pants (when they sourced in Canada) and I think pretty highly of them. But all of their stuff is ridiculously overpriced.

I’ve used their customer service and while slow as molasses, they made things right.

Anytime I return anything to a company, the first thing I do is see their website for return details. That concept shouldn’t be terribly hard to grasp.

And me thinks the attitude of the customer is what got him the $70 upcharge. 😗
Originally Posted by SKane
Anytime I return anything to a company, the first thing I do is see their website for return details. That concept shouldn’t be terribly hard to grasp.

Seems like a pretty common sense thing to do. Unless you're a "the world revolves around me" kind of person.
Posted By: TheBigSky Re: Kuiu returns suck!!! - 12/30/22
I have no doubt this cumminscowboy guy had the problems he had. However, my experience was exactly opposite. I like their attack pants for daily wear. I was given a pair as a gift a couple of years ago. I ordered three new pairs and an undershirt from them with their big sale this fall. I ended up returning two of the items. My whole experience was such that when done, I thought to myself, "self, every company should do it like these guys".

I placed my order. I got an e-mail telling me the status of fulfilling my order. I got an e-mail telling me when it was shipped along with tracking. Apparently they track it too because I got an e-mail from them telling me there was a weather related shipping delay while somewhere in route. I checked tracking. Well I'll be darned, they were right. The package was delivered to my house. About two minutes later I got an e-mail from them telling me my package had been delivered.

I decided to return two items. I followed their instructions. They e-mailed a return shipping label on their dime. I returned my stuff. I got an e-mail from them telling me they received my shipment and were processing my return. A day or two later I got another e-mail from them telling me my funds had been returned. I checked. They were correct.

Like I said, I'm not disputing what happened to the OP. I'm one to point out when a business screws the pooch. However, I then feel compelled to give them kudos when they are due. In my case, Kudos to KUIU for how they handled my return.
Posted By: dale06 Re: Kuiu returns suck!!! - 12/30/22
Having to follow their process is one thing.

Not exchanging for the correct size unless you pay $70 is BS.

Thanks for the warning.
Posted By: hillestadj Re: Kuiu returns suck!!! - 12/30/22
Call me crazy but after the run around and the upcharge on a like-for-like exchange I would have told them to refund my card and went elsewhere, not given them more money and then another purchase (that ended with more money shelled out for exchange).
Posted By: cumminscowboy Re: Kuiu returns suck!!! - 12/30/22
Originally Posted by TheBigSky
I have no doubt this cumminscowboy guy had the problems he had. However, my experience was exactly opposite. I like their attack pants for daily wear. I was given a pair as a gift a couple of years ago. I ordered three new pairs and an undershirt from them with their big sale this fall. I ended up returning two of the items. My whole experience was such that when done, I thought to myself, "self, every company should do it like these guys".

I placed my order. I got an e-mail telling me the status of fulfilling my order. I got an e-mail telling me when it was shipped along with tracking. Apparently they track it too because I got an e-mail from them telling me there was a weather related shipping delay while somewhere in route. I checked tracking. Well I'll be darned, they were right. The package was delivered to my house. About two minutes later I got an e-mail from them telling me my package had been delivered.

I decided to return two items. I followed their instructions. They e-mailed a return shipping label on their dime. I returned my stuff. I got an e-mail from them telling me they received my shipment and were processing my return. A day or two later I got another e-mail from them telling me my funds had been returned. I checked. They were correct.

Like I said, I'm not disputing what happened to the OP. I'm one to point out when a business screws the pooch. However, I then feel compelled to give them kudos when they are due. In my case, Kudos to KUIU for how they handled my return.
. Almost my entire hunting clothing outfit is kuiu. It’s light and compact and fits pretty much entirely in a small back pack. They have some things that are unique. Yes the attack pants are great, I also have the katana pants which are great too.

The problem is the details. What you describe about tracking isn’t anything special. Most companies offer the same tracking including what you sell and ship on eBay if you buy labels through them.

As for your returns there is a distinct difference. Yeah they are great about refunds. That is the problem. All returns are refunds. What that means is if you still want an item. You have to pay extra to get it because the sale is over. Return a jacket for a different size they just refund your money instead of just giving you the different size. The problem is when it’s a gift. That means you have to pay extra if the gift was on sale just to get the different size. Or if it wasn’t a gift and you still want the item you have to again pay extra for the different size. I am not aware of any on sight retailers that operate that way. Much less a company that only sells online.
Posted By: slumlord Re: Kuiu returns suck!!! - 12/30/22
Designer hunting apparel with snotty customer service

beautiful

Flannelflauge and army surplus for the Scumload
Originally Posted by cumminscowboy

. Almost my entire hunting clothing outfit is kuiu. It’s light and compact and fits pretty much entirely in a small back pack. They have some things that are unique. Yes the attack pants are great, I also have the katana pants which are great too.

The problem is the details. What you describe about tracking isn’t anything special. Most companies offer the same tracking including what you sell and ship on eBay if you buy labels through them.

As for your returns there is a distinct difference. Yeah they are great about refunds. That is the problem. All returns are refunds. What that means is if you still want an item. You have to pay extra to get it because the sale is over. Return a jacket for a different size they just refund your money instead of just giving you the different size. The problem is when it’s a gift. That means you have to pay extra if the gift was on sale just to get the different size. Or if it wasn’t a gift and you still want the item you have to again pay extra for the different size. I am not aware of any on sight retailers that operate that way. Much less a company that only sells online.

How about just ordering the correct size to start with? A convenient "size guide" is available on their website.
Posted By: Bwana338 Re: Kuiu returns suck!!! - 12/30/22
KUIU -

When ordering you need to check the sizing guide out. It is a bit different than other sites. However with 27+ different sizing charts available one needed to confirm if the product fits you.

The first time I received a shirt it did not fit and it is was not the right size, i called them and followed the directions and sent it back and they promptly replaced it. The shirt was on sale and there was no additional expense to me.

I like their their pants and shorts they wear well and fit great. The shirts fit well however you need to order the correct size using their chart. I also have vest and jackets plus some other items and they are quality items .

As noted on the internet, one needs to follow the directions when returning items for a refund or to be replaced.
Posted By: 4winds Re: Kuiu returns suck!!! - 12/30/22
Amazing what happens when you don't follow their instructions.

Attack pants are awesome, I returned the first pair for a different size and followed their instructions. This was after the sale and it was replaced with no issues. WTF do you expect them to do? Imagine the surge of dumbasses that don't follow instructions during the holidays?

FFS
Posted By: skeen Re: Kuiu returns suck!!! - 12/30/22
Well, can't speak to KUIU's return policy. But I can say their Super Down ULTRA Jacket is the schizzle. wink

I got the Guide jacket too, it' meh.
Posted By: TheBigSky Re: Kuiu returns suck!!! - 12/30/22
Originally Posted by cumminscowboy

I was just stating my factual customer service experience and never even alluded to it even being close to yours. You focused more on tracking than I thought anybody would. My point was that step by step, throughout the entire process, they made it so simple a moron could do it. I know because I am a moron.
Posted By: WL205 Re: Kuiu returns suck!!! - 12/30/22
The merino zip off long johns are money well spent. I like their socks as well. Id like to have the super down jacket but dont want to spend that kind of money.
Posted By: JohnnyLoco Re: Kuiu returns suck!!! - 12/30/22
Originally Posted by GreatWaputi
The only thing more gay than actually buying/wearing Kuiu is bitching about it online.

Oh damn…truth grin
Posted By: T_Inman Re: Kuiu returns suck!!! - 12/30/22
And me thinks the attitude of the customer is what got him the $70 upcharge. 😗

I am not a Kuiu fan nor a user, but being who the OP is and how he has presented himself on this board in the past, this was my immediate thought as well.
Posted By: cumminscowboy Re: Kuiu returns suck!!! - 12/30/22
Originally Posted by Bwana338
KUIU -

When ordering you need to check the sizing guide out. It is a bit different than other sites. However with 27+ different sizing charts available one needed to confirm if the product fits you.

The first time I received a shirt it did not fit and it is was not the right size, i called them and followed the directions and sent it back and they promptly replaced it. The shirt was on sale and there was no additional expense to me.

I like their their pants and shorts they wear well and fit great. The shirts fit well however you need to order the correct size using their chart. I also have vest and jackets plus some other items and they are quality items .

As noted on the internet, one needs to follow the directions when returning items for a refund or to be replaced.
again when someone buys you a gift how do they know the exact size to get? Same with my 11 year old. It’s a youth size and we didn’t know what his sizing would be. You shouldn’t buy a gift for someone or get a gift and have to pay extra for the size that actually fits.

I personally have about $2k of their products. My older son close to that. My business is going other places. It’s all I am saying. Just feedback for others.
Posted By: KRAKMT Re: Kuiu returns suck!!! - 12/30/22
I purchased a couple items on Black Friday at pretty good discounts. A strong fleece and a second peloton 240 one size larger than my last one that my wife wanted.

Many of the sales were based on clothing sizes.
I could see all sorts of shenanigans with a swap policy.

Lots of people out to game the system, just results in [bleep] rules.
Posted By: losttrail60 Re: Kuiu returns suck!!! - 12/30/22
The size guide and return policy is right on the website.

It’s not rocket surgery.
Posted By: Whttail_in_MT Re: Kuiu returns suck!!! - 12/30/22
Has KUIU come out with playground camo?
Originally Posted by losttrail60

It’s not rocket surgery.

As usual you don't know what you're talking about,, FACT> I bought Gaitors [Large] that supposedly fit up to size 12 per the 'size guide' . I wear size 11 regular width, the Large size Katana Storm Gaiter adjusted all the out wouldn't fit over Nike gym shoes. They barely fit me while wearing only sox .
The XL fits well, they obviously don't make gaiters for someone who wears 13-14 size.
Posted By: Borchardt Re: Kuiu returns suck!!! - 12/30/22
Rick needs to hurry up and start the "Leaky Tampon" section.

It’s not rocket surgery.

As usual you don't know what you're talking about,, FACT> I bought Gaitors [Large] that supposedly fit up to size 12 per the 'size guide' . I wear size 11 regular width, the Large size Katana Storm Gaiter adjusted all the out wouldn't fit over Nike gym shoes. They barely fit me while wearing only sox .
The XL fits well, they obviously don't make gaiters for someone who wears 13-14 size.

The problem is old guys should not order off the internet.

I have bought gear from all the hunt clothing companies with out a problem.

Reading AND understanding the size guide is key. Hint.
Originally Posted by Whttail_in_MT

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Posted By: troublesome82 Re: Kuiu returns suck!!! - 12/30/22
I'm a gaiter freak and really liked the ones I purchased a few years ago( I wear a size 15), that is, until the snap end by the toe malfunctioned this week! I have tons of material to repair gaiters so I ain't that bummed , but all this overpriced crap made in China anymore is ridiculous!

[Linked Image from thumbs.gfycat.com]
Posted By: Rickshaw Re: Kuiu returns suck!!! - 12/30/22
Tags on my kuiu pants say "made in Vietnam".... Doesn't say whether north or south.

It’s not rocket surgery.

Doubling down on a stupid comment -eh, lol , let me break it down for you "large fit's up to size 12" all of my shoes/boots are size 11. <Let that sink into your 10cc mini brain.
Posted By: troublesome82 Re: Kuiu returns suck!!! - 12/30/22
Originally Posted by Rickshaw
Tags on my kuiu pants say "made in Vietnam".... Doesn't say whether north or south.

I believe that is a step up from China made, anyway!

It’s not rocket surgery.

Doubling down on a stupid comment -eh, lol , let me break it down for you "large fit's up to size 12" all of my shoes/boots are size 11. <Let that sink into your 10cc mini brain.

Yet you are the one that can’t correctly order a simple pair of gaiters.

LOL
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

It’s not rocket surgery.

Yet you are the one that can’t correctly order a simple pair of gaiters.

LOL

Reading comprehension isn't your thing is it, I hope you're just ''acting stupid''.
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors

AlwaysRunsIntoDoors, involve me in another mimi and i'm gonna sue you for defamation/slander <fact
Posted By: KRAKMT Re: Kuiu returns suck!!! - 12/30/22
I believe it is pretty well known that kuiu generally runs smaller.
Posted By: Higginez Re: Kuiu returns suck!!! - 12/30/22

AlwaysRunsIntoDoors, involve me in another mimi and i'm gonna sue you for defamation/slander <fact

Mimi?

LMFAO
Posted By: centershot Re: Kuiu returns suck!!! - 12/30/22
This thread ought to get their attention. I appreciate hearing how a company treats customers and take that into consideration when purchasing.

Treat a customer well and he will tell his buddy, treat him poorly and he will tell everyone he knows.

Posted By: WYcoyote Re: Kuiu returns suck!!! - 12/30/22
Wondering why someone would gift an overpriced item like Kuiu that is fit dependent and not include or be able to produce any return info
Originally Posted by Higginez

Mimi?

LMFAO
I didn’t know who that was fighting.

Not in his wallet anymore...
Posted By: CRS Re: Kuiu returns suck!!! - 12/30/22
I have some of there stuff, bought on sale of course. I like it, but does not seem to be super durable.

Have never had an issue with returning items to them and exchanging.

After working with the public for over 30 years, I have a pretty good guess as to where the issue lies.

Every website has sizing guide charts, and some are different. Ever order from a NZ clothing company?

KUIU's sizing guide is spot on, and it is smaller compared to other companies sizing guide. Duluth Trading post is the other direction. A simple tape measure and knowing your measurements saves a lot of headaches.

My thinking is if I have to pay some return shipping every once awhile, no big deal. Saves time, fuel, and money in the long run IMO.
Posted By: Lonny Re: Kuiu returns suck!!! - 12/30/22
I ordered a couple pairs of gloves during the Kuiu sale a while back knowing full well one pair and maybe both would go back once I tried them on to see how bulky they are. I kept one pair and sent the other back. The return was easy. Simply instructions and did what was asked.
Posted By: shrapnel Re: Kuiu returns suck!!! - 12/30/22
My boys prefer Kuiu, I use Sitka. Unlike many on the Campfire, we hunt a lot and use our equipment all fall from opening day in September through November.

Both companies produce high quality and quite technical gear. If Carhart works for you, fine, use it, but it isn’t in the same universe when it comes to performance.

Both companies measure skinny people for their sizing charts, you had better try stuff on before you buy it. I bought an XL Sitka Gore Tex coat off the campfire and it was too small. I contacted Sitka and they told me to get a return order number and send it in. 2 weeks later I got a brand new XXL coat in the mail, no questions asked.

I have had some zippers fail and Sitka took care of them with no cost to me for shipping or returns. I will continue to use Sitka because it is excellent quality and CS is second to none. People that bad mouth either Sitka or Kuiu have no grounds for criticism other than they are turned off by camo patterns and it makes them feel better to criticize.

I can’t speak to Kuiu’s CS, but it doesn’t sound like it is anywhere near what Sitka is. I would highly recommend Sitka due to their quality of gear and secondly due to their fantastic CS…
Posted By: Poconojack Re: Kuiu returns suck!!! - 12/30/22
Absolutely no interest in Kuiu
Posted By: Jim_Conrad Re: Kuiu returns suck!!! - 12/30/22
Camo is gay.
Posted By: BuckHaggard Re: Kuiu returns suck!!! - 12/30/22
Never heard of the place. Went to the website and the first thing I saw was a $170 fleece. Buh bye.
Posted By: smokepole Re: Kuiu returns suck!!! - 12/30/22
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Camo is gay.

Well then, why aren't those two kung fu fighters wearing camo?
Posted By: shrapnel Re: Kuiu returns suck!!! - 12/30/22
Camo is gay.

Nothing says gay as much as sneaking up on a stock tank to bust the ice out for a cow that would die without the help.

Camo wouldn’t help in such a life saving mission. The purpose of camo is to sneak up and kill stuff…
Posted By: Heym06 Re: Kuiu returns suck!!! - 12/30/22
I'm always entertained by these threads. 😎
Posted By: riverdog Re: Kuiu returns suck!!! - 12/30/22
A while back UPS brought me a package with lots of Kuiu stuff even though I had not ordered anything. Unfortunately, the coats, pants, etc were all 3Xl and I wear a medium. There was a pair of gloves that fit. I thought maybe somebody sent me a gift. A week later a guy from Kuiu called and said there were two people with my name in the database and they sent it to me by mistake, and could I please send it all back. I said yes but you will have to follow my process. I live out of town, no mail service, so to send something I have to go into town. Eventually they e mailed me a prepaid UPS label and eventually I took the package minus the gloves into town to the UPS pick up. I like to think my return process is simple but some people are quite demanding.
Originally Posted by riverdog
A while back UPS brought me a package with lots of Kuiu stuff even though I had not ordered anything. Unfortunately, the coats, pants, etc were all 3Xl and I wear a medium. There was a pair of gloves that fit. I thought maybe somebody sent me a gift. A week later a guy from Kuiu called and said there were two people with my name in the database and they sent it to me by mistake, and could I please send it all back. I said yes but you will have to follow my process. I live out of town, no mail service, so to send something I have to go into town. Eventually they e mailed me a prepaid UPS label and eventually I took the package minus the gloves into town to the UPS pick up. I like to think my return process is simple but some people are quite demanding.

So you stole the gloves?
Posted By: riverdog Re: Kuiu returns suck!!! - 12/30/22
They gave them to me for my trouble.
Riiiight.
Posted By: efw Re: Kuiu returns suck!!! - 12/30/22
Originally Posted by GreatWaputi

That made me literally LOL thanks

Not in his wallet anymore...

OK now AlwaysAhBore,, Scott & WhittailN-MotanEE are getting sued, anybody else want on "THE LIST"?????????...
Posted By: slumlord Re: Kuiu returns suck!!! - 12/30/22
You do not need that type of clothing to sit on your ass in a pickup truck and shoot a game animal 350 yards away.

You do not need that type of clothing to walk 400 yards along a two track dirt road and bust a couple rabbits

Don’t need it for sittin on your ass in a heated ‘shootie house’ in front of a mechanical feeder.

Nope, don’t need for hunting your hi roller real estate developer bud’s private elk herd either.

However you do need it for pretty pictures or your TikTok channel for high cred, likes and follows.

🤣👍💀
Is that britknee spears in your video??
Posted By: 8SNAKE Re: Kuiu returns suck!!! - 12/30/22
Nah, that's T-Swizzle.
Is that britknee spears in your video??
I’m gonna sue you for defamation and slander.

Posted By: ribka Re: Kuiu returns suck!!! - 12/30/22
Their CS isn't bad if you understand it. I think Sitkas is a bit easier to deal with

Originally Posted by shrapnel
My boys prefer Kuiu, I use Sitka. Unlike many on the Campfire, we hunt a lot and use our equipment all fall from opening day in September through November.

Both companies produce high quality and quite technical gear. If Carhart works for you, fine, use it, but it isn’t in the same universe when it comes to performance.

Both companies measure skinny people for their sizing charts, you had better try stuff on before you buy it. I bought an XL Sitka Gore Tex coat off the campfire and it was too small. I contacted Sitka and they told me to get a return order number and send it in. 2 weeks later I got a brand new XXL coat in the mail, no questions asked.

I have had some zippers fail and Sitka took care of them with no cost to me for shipping or returns. I will continue to use Sitka because it is excellent quality and CS is second to none. People that bad mouth either Sitka or Kuiu have no grounds for criticism other than they are turned off by camo patterns and it makes them feel better to criticize.

I can’t speak to Kuiu’s CS, but it doesn’t sound like it is anywhere near what Sitka is. I would highly recommend Sitka due to their quality of gear and secondly due to their fantastic CS…
Posted By: Kenneth Re: Kuiu returns suck!!! - 12/30/22
I bought a lot of new hunting gear in the last 2 years, some of it Kuiu,

There were returns, it is online only and the sizing can be misleading,

But I had zero issues with any returns…

Solid company IMO.
Posted By: SamOlson Re: Kuiu returns suck!!! - 12/30/22
Originally Posted by slumlord
You do not need that type of clothing to sit on your ass in a pickup truck and shoot a game animal 350 yards away.

You do not need that type of clothing to walk 400 yards along a two track dirt road and bust a couple rabbits

Don’t need it for sittin on your ass in a heated ‘shootie house’ in front of a mechanical feeder.

Nope, don’t need for hunting your hi roller real estate developer bud’s private elk herd either.

However you do need it for pretty pictures or your TikTok channel for high cred, likes and follows.

🤣👍💀

I'm patiently waiting for Ford to come out with an Open Country Optifade paint scheme for the F350....

#fingerscrossed
Originally Posted by 8SNAKE
Nah, that's T-Swizzle.

I looked it up smile
Posted By: Rickshaw Re: Kuiu returns suck!!! - 12/31/22

🤣👍💀

What about riding in the pickup bed while your buddy drives and wife holds the light? You know, camo in case ya gotta make a run for it...
Posted By: Jim_Conrad Re: Kuiu returns suck!!! - 12/31/22
Camo is gay.

Nothing says gay as much as sneaking up on a stock tank to bust the ice out for a cow that would die without the help.

Camo wouldn’t help in such a life saving mission. The purpose of camo is to sneak up and kill stuff…

The Ranch Hand on my feed pickup is black.

Deadly.

🤣👍💀

You know how to cut me to the bone Baxter....
Look up cuck, beta bitch while you’re at it
Posted By: EdM Re: Kuiu returns suck!!! - 12/31/22

🤣👍💀

You know how to cut me to the bone Baxter....

Yep.

That elk musta been color blind....
Originally Posted by 8SNAKE
Nah, that's T-Swizzle.

I looked it up smile

Does that mean Taylor Swift?

That is one skinny dude.
Posted By: Calvin Re: Kuiu returns suck!!! - 12/31/22
When you buy kuiu you either buy a size bigger or go on a diet. I returned a pack. Can’t recall the process but didn’t seem too bad. I know it’s fun to act like kuiu/Sitka isn’t needed, but in my area clothing is one of the things that can actually affect the outcome of a hunt. The better the clothing the longer you can stay at it.
Posted By: ol_mike Re: Kuiu returns suck!!! - 12/31/22
Look up cuck, beta bitch while you’re at it

Wiki;
"Beta male" redirects here. For the ethological concept, see Dominance hierarchy.
Alpha male and beta male, or simply put alpha and beta, are pseudoscientific terms for men derived from the designation for alpha and beta animals in ethology. They may also be used with other genders, such as women, or additionally use other letters of the Greek alphabet (such as sigma). The popularization of these terms to describe humans has been widely criticized by scientists.[1][2]

Both terms have been frequently used in internet memes.[3] The term beta is used as a pejorative self-identifier, example, alwaysoutdoors on 24hourcampfire manosphere, particularly incels, who do not believe they are assertive or traditionally masculine, and feel overlooked by women.[4][5] It is also used to negatively describe other men who are not deemed to be assertive, particularly with women.[3][6]

Wow glad I looked, hang in there you're not that bad...
Stink bait always produces
Posted By: dennisinaz Re: Kuiu returns suck!!! - 12/31/22
While bear hunting in the north side of Brooks range this fall my buddy's brand new Kuiu tent has a pole snap for no explainable reason. He had to spend the rest of the hunt in my tent. When he got home, Kuiu told him they wouldn't do anything other than serve him a new pole. It is an obvious lousy design and he would never trust it again. Kuiu CS told him to sell it on eBay!
Posted By: losttrail60 Re: Kuiu returns suck!!! - 12/31/22
Some fools wear camo grouse hunting.
lostbrain60,

>New Years resolution for you, try and stop being a little bichybich. It'll be extremely hard likely impossible but at least give it a try. laf.
Posted By: losttrail60 Re: Kuiu returns suck!!! - 12/31/22
lostbrain60,

>New Years resolution for you, try and stop being a little bichybich. It'll be extremely hard likely impossible but at least give it a try. laf.

How are the lawsuits coming for the “Mimi”?
smile I got Morty Cohenstein working on it
Posted By: wyoelk Re: Kuiu returns suck!!! - 12/31/22
In this thread we learn who has never had their fat ass ten miles and five thousand vertical feet from the truck. Good gear is essential when it’s the only set you have on. Some people can’t run back to the truck for Mountain Dew and Twinkies.
Posted By: RHutch Re: Kuiu returns suck!!! - 12/31/22
The lightweight verde stuff is great for spring turkey season.
Posted By: EdM Re: Kuiu returns suck!!! - 12/31/22
That elk musta been color blind....

Levi's and a down jacket... What did I know?
Posted By: jaguartx Re: Kuiu returns suck!!! - 12/31/22
CC, thanks for letting us know what turds they are.
Camo is gay.

The Ranch Hand on my feed pickup is black.

Deadly.

Do the deer come running when you honk the feed truck? wink
Originally Posted by riverdog

Hahaha. MAGA
Posted By: 805 Re: Kuiu returns suck!!! - 12/31/22
Kuiu has definitely gone wayyy downhill since Jason’s death.
I still like some of their products and will continue to use them but Stone Glacier will get most of my business now.

I’ve had very good customer service from Kuiu but I always call and speak to someone about an issue and then return/exchange whatever is needed. They have sent me extra straps, buckles and other items as well.
Posted By: Osky Re: Kuiu returns suck!!! - 12/31/22
I like Kuiu products. The wind pro fleece is a great inner layer and good outer layer in the early archery elk season.
They have treated me very well.

Osky
Posted By: losttrail60 Re: Kuiu returns suck!!! - 01/01/23
Some fools wear camo to hunt squirrels.

Lol
Posted By: ol_mike Re: Kuiu returns suck!!! - 01/01/23
Some fools wear camo to hunt squirrels.

Lol

Shut-up >>>>>NOW
Posted By: losttrail60 Re: Kuiu returns suck!!! - 01/01/23
Eastern flatlanders. LOL