Home
Posted By: Fireball2 UFO's; What if - 03/27/23
In talking of propulsion systems, WHAT IF, instead of some sort of high tech propulsion system used to overcome resistance, they travel mostly by the neutralization of resistance in the atmosphere? Remove the obstacles to high speed travel and it becomes effortless so to speak. Their movements certainly look effortless.

Just because we build 426 hemi's to go fast doesn't mean there isn't a smarter way. Our way of brute force seems pretty primitive if you think about it. "Thag build bigger club, vanquish thine enemies!".

Perhaps through the use of time travel vs. physical travel? Even if the time travel is just milliseconds if it were compounded exponentially every second could it appear to propel an object in real time?

Any thoughts?
Posted By: smokepole Re: UFO's; What if - 03/27/23
Do you think Bigfoot got here on a UFO?
Posted By: SupFoo Re: UFO's; What if - 03/27/23
Originally Posted by Fireball2
Any thoughts?

Ya. I think you stayed up all night smok'n weed Fireball.
Posted By: JeffP Re: UFO's; What if - 03/27/23
Originally Posted by SupFoo
Any thoughts?

😂
Posted By: Fireball2 Re: UFO's; What if - 03/27/23
Any thoughts?

Well, I know if you could overcome obstacles to whatever your goals were, it would be effortless to attain them. Think about it. People describe UFO movements as "effortless".
Posted By: Osky Re: UFO's; What if - 03/27/23
Start by negating gravity and a lot of things can happen.

Osky
Originally Posted by smokepole

What do you make of the US and Chinese governments openly questioning what UFO's are?
Originally Posted by JeffP
Any thoughts?

😂

Fair warning, I'll be on narcotic painkillers after Wednesday! LOL
Posted By: Jcubed Re: UFO's; What if - 03/27/23
Originally Posted by JeffP
Any thoughts?

😂

We have been warned.
Posted By: Anteloper Re: UFO's; What if - 03/27/23

Makes sense given the new theory.

Would’ve been difficult to transport the weight & bulk of multiple Bigfoot’s (Bigfeet?) in a propulsion ship & still retain the needed speed & maneuverability to cross star filled galaxies.

However, removing the impediments in front of the ship means size & weight cease to be a factor & transporting these elusive beasts becomes so simple that, why wouldn’t aliens bring them here?
Originally Posted by Osky

Osky

We understand the physical effects of our environment as a constant to be overcome with brute force, but what if these obstacles no longer existed?
Originally Posted by Anteloper

Makes sense given the new theory.

Would’ve been difficult to transport the weight & bulk of multiple Bigfoot’s (Bigfeet?) in a propulsion ship & still retain the needed speed & maneuverability to cross star filled galaxies.

However, removing the impediments in front of the ship means size & weight cease to be a factor & transporting these elusive beasts becomes so simple that, why wouldn’t aliens bring them here?

Silly guys, they shrink 'em for transport! LOL

Osky

We understand the physical effects of our environment as a constant to be overcome with brute force, but what if these obstacles no longer existed?

Are you high?
Posted By: Anteloper Re: UFO's; What if - 03/27/23
We could shoot 1,000 yd silhouette with .45 Colt SAA...

Oh, great. Probably devise a plan for the Vikings to finally win the Super Bowl.
Originally Posted by Jcubed

Osky

Are you high?

Mildly.

LOL
Originally Posted by Jcubed

Osky

Are you high?

Mildly.

LOL

Explains a lot. Watch Amcient Aliens and report back.

You can stream it.
Posted By: Oldman03 Re: UFO's; What if - 03/27/23
Fireball2, I admit that sounds mighty far-fetched, but so did a balloon popping out of the steering wheel when your vehicle crashed; ie, air bags.
Posted By: RUM7 Re: UFO's; What if - 03/27/23
Chem Trails. Thoughts?
Originally Posted by RUM7
Chem Trails. Thoughts?

No
Originally Posted by Oldman03
Fireball2, I admit that sounds mighty far-fetched, but so did a balloon popping out of the steering wheel when your vehicle crashed; ie, air bags.
If our atmosphere is made up of 78% nitrogen and 21% oxygen, plus small amounts of other elements, can those elements be altered or transformed into another state?

Osky

Gravity and air resistance don't exist.

In deep space.
What does any of this have to do with the 6.5 Creedmoor?
Posted By: RHClark Re: UFO's; What if - 03/27/23
We call them UAP's these days. There are objects recorded by our military that move faster than anything known to public scientists. They may be just tech that the gov doesn't disclose to the public or they may be a mystery to everyone. No matter what you believe they are here.
If our atmosphere is made up of 78% nitrogen and 21% oxygen, plus small amounts of other elements, can those elements be altered or transformed into another state?

Of course they can. They start up in Canada, come down into Montana, pick up speed in Wyoming, and blow through here like hell's bells. That's two countries and three states right there.
Originally Posted by RHClark
We call them UAP's these days. There are objects recorded by our military that move faster than anything known to public scientists. They may be just tech that the gov doesn't disclose to the public or they may be a mystery to everyone. No matter what you believe they are here.

And yet, many deny their existence.

I don't. I just don't think they're from another planet.
Posted By: Oldelkhunter Re: UFO's; What if - 03/27/23
How many documented UFO reports with photos are out there? All those people are making it up?
Posted By: Oldelkhunter Re: UFO's; What if - 03/27/23

Area 51 ? Military experimentation?
Posted By: wabigoon Re: UFO's; What if - 03/27/23
They say, life imamates art.
Originally Posted by wabigoon

I'd listen to this guy!
Posted By: Santiam Re: UFO's; What if - 03/27/23
Posted By: ol_mike Re: UFO's; What if - 03/27/23
Hi Royz,
Maybe if we hooked a turbo-encapislator to the hemi you mentioned?

Ol mikez, good to hear from you this morning.

I put one of those turbo encapsulator, uh, encabulator, that is, the espelator things on an 83 Datsun pickup back in high school. Boy when that thing spooled up you better be hanging on cuz you were running every red light for 10 blocks straight. You might be onto something.
Posted By: Idaho_Shooter Re: UFO's; What if - 03/27/23

This. And certainly not from another galaxy!

Consider that the SR71 is 50 year old technology, designed and laid out just a bit over fifty years after the Wright Flyer became airborne at Kittyhawk.

Further development from the SR 71 is just a matter of $ and onboard fuel capacity.
Posted By: ol_mike Re: UFO's; What if - 03/27/23

I put one of those turbo encapsulator, uh, encabulator, that is, the espelator things on an 83 Datsun pickup back in high school. Boy when that thing spooled up you better be hanging on cuz you were running every red light for 10 blocks straight. You might be onto something.

DANG ,, I had a 19 & 81 datsun p/up wish i'd had one of them turbin encapacitators on mine -- it was SLOW.

When they gonna weld you a new knee on ??
Posted By: MPat70 Re: UFO's; What if - 03/27/23
I think the solution to galactic travel is all about wormholes and warp drive!
Posted By: bruinruin Re: UFO's; What if - 03/27/23
😀😀😀
Posted By: Tide_Change Re: UFO's; What if - 03/27/23

noun: imam; plural noun: imams

the person who leads prayers in a mosque.
a title of various Muslim leaders, especially of one succeeding Muhammad as leader of Shiite Islam.
singular proper noun: Imam; noun: Imam
"Imam Khomeini"

Hold into the second hand smoke.
Originally Posted by ol_mike

DANG ,, I had a 19 & 81 datsun p/up wish i'd had one of them turbin encapacitators on mine -- it was SLOW.

When they gonna weld you a new knee on ??

This Wednesday.
Posted By: smallfry Re: UFO's; What if - 03/27/23
I $hit you not I almost put a 250 gr NP from a 338 WM into a UFO a few years back.
Posted By: Valsdad Re: UFO's; What if - 03/27/23
Originally Posted by Anteloper
We could shoot 1,000 yd silhouette with .45 Colt SAA...
What's stopping you from doing so now? wink
Posted By: AcesNeights Re: UFO's; What if - 03/27/23
I don’t think there’s any doubt that “they”, through the witnessed movements of countless people around the world, have much better and more advanced propulsion systems. The speed and/or their ability to get from point A to point B seems to be more efficient than anything we have. Their ability to go warp speed and change course at high speed would reduce Homo sapiens to mush. Our bodies couldn’t take it.

According to reports I’ve seen and watched submarine sonar guys have witnessed and recorded incredible underwater speeds and movements that they have no explanation for. These guys were not at liberty to go into detail and there was a USN submariner intelligence officer present to allow or disallow answers from the sonar guys.

There’s a hell of a lot that we don’t know and a hell of a lot of information about UFO’s that’s hidden from us. They go to EXTREME measures to keep it from us…..THEY REALLY DON’T WANT US KNOWING WHAT THEY KNOW!
Posted By: Valsdad Re: UFO's; What if - 03/27/23
Originally Posted by Santiam
Similar shape seen by USN pilots in 2004. Off SoCal also I believe. Pretty static video until about the 1:00 mark or so.

Posted By: KillerBee Re: UFO's; What if - 03/27/23
We have every right to know, sucks that inferior-thinking people restrict the info we are entitled to know!

In a Universe with billions of planets that circle the habitable Goldilocks zone of their respective Suns, only an idiot would think Earth has the only intelligent life form.

I'll bet there are thousands of civilizations in our universe that are way more advanced then us Humans. Not to mention that there are infinite Universes.

KB
I wonder what they find interesting about us?
Posted By: KillerBee Re: UFO's; What if - 03/27/23
I wonder what they find interesting about us?

Women of breeding age, like this.

If you don't find her fascinating, you may as well call it a day and pack it in, lol

KB

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
I they are that advanced, they could make their own.[Linked Image from amc-theatres-res.cloudinary.com]
Posted By: Fireball2 Re: UFO's; What if - 03/28/23
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Their ability to go warp speed and change course at high speed would reduce Homo sapiens to mush. Our bodies couldn’t take it.

If they were time travelling rather than physically moving at warp speed would it still be hard on a body?
Posted By: gonehuntin Re: UFO's; What if - 03/28/23
Posted By: smokepole Re: UFO's; What if - 03/28/23
Originally Posted by gonehuntin

I knew it!!
Holy schit, I'm watching ancient aliens Season 18. When I got to Episode 7, what do you think they talk about? It's called a warp bubble! A sphere that moves through time and space and the inhabitants are unaffected by the velocity.

I need to go buy a lottery ticket.

LOL
Posted By: KillerBee Re: UFO's; What if - 03/28/23
Holy schit, I'm watching ancient aliens Season 18. When I got to Episode 7, what do you think they talk about? It's called a warp bubble! A sphere that moves through time and space and the inhabitants are unaffected by the velocity.

I need to go buy a lottery ticket.

LOL

LOL!

What a great show hey?

I think I have watched every episode.

KB
Posted By: barm Re: UFO's; What if - 03/28/23
Here is a good watch for you Fireball2. This guy claims that an alien ship he was involved with produced its own gravity for propulsion.

Posted By: dassa Re: UFO's; What if - 03/28/23
Don't know if anyone covered it yet, but most UFO travel takes place where there is no resistance from an atmosphere.
Posted By: bcp Re: UFO's; What if - 03/28/23
Manipulation of probability? Make it so your spaceship is more likely to be near that star over there than near this one. Then it is.

Bruce
Posted By: jaguartx Re: UFO's; What if - 03/28/23
In talking of propulsion systems, WHAT IF, instead of some sort of high tech propulsion system used to overcome resistance, they travel mostly by the neutralization of resistance in the atmosphere? Remove the obstacles to high speed travel and it becomes effortless so to speak. Their movements certainly look effortless.

Just because we build 426 hemi's to go fast doesn't mean there isn't a smarter way. Our way of brute force seems pretty primitive if you think about it. "Thag build bigger club, vanquish thine enemies!".

Perhaps through the use of time travel vs. physical travel? Even if the time travel is just milliseconds if it were compounded exponentially every second could it appear to propel an object in real time?

Any thoughts?
Been saying that for years. Electro- Magnetic energy controlled?
Originally Posted by KillerBee
We have every right to know, sucks that inferior-thinking people restrict the info we are entitled to know!

In a Universe with billions of planets that circle the habitable Goldilocks zone of their respective Suns, only an idiot would think Earth has the only intelligent life form.

I'll bet there are thousands of civilizations in our universe that are way more advanced then us Humans. Not to mention that there are infinite Universes.

KB

They don't want us to know for a very good reason, such as to control the people by presenting their own narrative. They fear the people which is why they want our guns.

So, the plan is to hit us with a false flag concocted alien invasion to force us to all come together and accept their planned NWO ONE GOVT to protect us all in order to save all of mankind.

Blue Beam Holographic technology will be used to make images in space for people to see and cameras to video in order to convince us of our imminent demise unless we all unite and fight as one.

Remember how the fake image of the pope waving from the Varican window was concocted?

The holographic images of the Saudis flying passenger jets THROUGH the WTC Tower buildings? The freaking wings didn't even break off. Now you know why Trump said after watching the buildings fall inside their own tracks and two jets causing 3 buildings to collapse -that it was an inside"ground job."
Posted By: Gunnison1 Re: UFO's; What if - 03/28/23
I mean we invited the wheel and then basically stopped. Here we are 6000 years later and still stuck using it. Would we have progressed further if the wheel had never been “invented”? Would we have started using other means of locomotion and travel? Has the wheel held us back?
Posted By: DMc Re: UFO's; What if - 03/28/23
The holographic images of the Saudis flying passenger jets THROUGH the WTC Tower buildings? The freaking wings didn't even break off. Now you know why Trump said after watching the buildings fall inside their own tracks and two jets causing 3 buildings to collapse -that it was an inside"ground job."
The Day Before 9/11 Donald Rumsfeld told us that $2.3 TRILLION was missing from the Pentagon... and then it was never mentioned again.

No investigation... $2.3 TRILLION DOLLARS!!!
Posted By: erikj Re: UFO's; What if - 03/28/23
Jag, there's an ex-CIA and DARPA scientist making big claims, including Project Blue Beam. He gives his credentials at the 2 min mark. It's on Apple podcasts also.
Originally Posted by smallfry
I $hit you not I almost put a 250 gr NP from a 338 WM into a UFO a few years back.

Waiting for the story!
Posted By: 45_100 Re: UFO's; What if - 03/28/23

KB

I don’t disagree with any of this. Couple of comments I would add. To say there is not intelligent life on other planets puts limitations on God. There might also be planets with civilizations less advanced than ours. We might be the most advanced civilization in the universe. Food for thought.
Originally Posted by 45_100
To say there is not intelligent life on other planets puts limitations on God. There might also be planets with civilizations less advanced than ours. We might be the most advanced civilization in the universe. Food for thought.

I was given revelation into the Book of Esther after prayer asking what it was about. I understand what Biblical scholars explain it as. A simple exercise for anyone wanting to know, put Jesus in place of Esther, God in King Ahasuerus' place, and read the book again. The capital city of Sushan is Heaven. See what it says to you.

"How many provinces are in the Book of Esther?
King Ahasuerus, ruler of the Persian Empire, holds a lavish 180-day banquet for his court and dignitaries from across the 127 provinces of his empire (Esther 1:1–4), and afterwards a seven-day banquet for all inhabitants of the capital city, Shushan (1:5–9)."

Are there 127 inhabited planets?
Posted By: smallfry Re: UFO's; What if - 03/28/23

Waiting for the story!
Well without sounding bat$hit crazy I am not sure how to tell it. But I was elk hunting 25 miles in out of cell range with no one anywhere near me. The most godawful whooshing sound occurred less than 100 yards at the tree line. I was in complete fear as if I was made afraid. Some device hovered and could been seen as a distinct field? I am not sure how to describe it. Imagine a sphere but just looked like different density of air. Was no bigger than 3x5’ oblong. Side to side it moved 50 yards and when passing centerline you can feel a density to it in my forehead. I was determined to send a 250 grainer in it and could never line up. A full minute maybe more and it was gone instantly. I never really thought much of ufo encounters but whatever it was I was quite afraid.
Posted By: Seafire Re: UFO's; What if - 03/28/23

California is proof of that Smokepole..
Posted By: Blackheart Re: UFO's; What if - 03/28/23

Waiting for the story!
Well without sounding bat$hit crazy I am not sure how to tell it. But I was elk hunting 25 miles in out of cell range with no one anywhere near me. The most godawful whooshing sound occurred less than 100 yards at the tree line. I was in complete fear as if I was made afraid. Some device hovered and could been seen as a distinct field? I am not sure how to describe it. Imagine a sphere but just looked like different density of air. Was no bigger than 3x5’ oblong. Side to side it moved 50 yards and when passing centerline you can feel a density to it in my forehead. I was determined to send a 250 grainer in it and could never line up. A full minute maybe more and it was gone instantly. I never really thought much of ufo encounters but whatever it was I was quite afraid.
Eat any wild mushrooms that day ?
Posted By: DMc Re: UFO's; What if - 03/28/23
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Posted By: smallfry Re: UFO's; What if - 03/28/23
Originally Posted by Blackheart

Waiting for the story!
Like I said… how can I explain it without sounding nuts?
Posted By: Starman Re: UFO's; What if - 03/28/23
Originally Posted by jaguartx
The holographic images of the Saudis flying passenger jets THROUGH the WTC Tower buildings? The freaking wings didn't even break off. ...

[Linked Image from media3.giphy.com]

OK, I'll bite. Who said that earth is the only planet with life on it?
Posted By: hanco Re: UFO's; What if - 03/28/23
Only time I see them is when in drinking.
Originally Posted by hanco
Only time I see them is when in drinking.

Yeah, they look for people who are drunk. Makes it easier for 'em to roll over the subjects and insert the anal probe.
Posted By: 45_100 Re: UFO's; What if - 03/28/23
I think it was the Twilight Zone but might have been a movie where extra terrestrials landed on earth. Law enforcement and the military tried to destroy them but they were always one step ahead and finally convinced the earthlings they meant no harm. As they interacted it was apparent the outsiders were much more technologically advanced. Near the end of the movie the earthlings showed a picture of the atomic bombs exploding in Japan. The outsider responded they had knowledge of nuclear power for centuries, but we used it for peaceful purposes.
Posted By: killerv Re: UFO's; What if - 03/28/23
Originally Posted by Blackheart

Waiting for the story!
Like I said… how can I explain it without sounding nuts?

I'll join ya, buddy and I were bs'n in the duck blind about UFOs and he claimed to have seen one while layout hunting for geese with his brother, it came down out of sky, hovered over the field and then just zipped away. I saw something similar when I was a kid, we lived on a golf course and late night something got my attention and something with a single red light was moving over the fairway, and zipped off.
Posted By: Etoh Re: UFO's; What if - 03/28/23
Its a perception problem (some religions/philosophies call in a conscious awareness problem)
Given the range of the range of the electromagnetic spectrum and the possibilities of string theory (Hills multi universe)
Our sensors, hearing and sight only see/hear a very small portion. Even with electronic manipulation our interpretation of that information is still limit to the "world" we know through these other senses.

perhaps the apple thing in the garden, meant heaven was here on earth.

matter before mind or mind before matter. maybe the rib and eve stuff was parthenogenesis

so if all these worlds and using the word loosely, does each one have there own Jesus or does he go to each one individually
Sorry a Monte Python question.

current physics say that what we know about the laws of physics are constant throughout the universe.
either one or the other has got to change
Originally Posted by DMc
The Day Before 9/11 Donald Rumsfeld told us that $2.3 TRILLION was missing from the Pentagon... and then it was never mentioned again.

For the record I did not post what is under my name, that was a post from jaguartx.

OK, I'll bite. Who said that earth is the only planet with life on it?

The same type of people that were saying the earth was flat in the middle ages

KB
Posted By: Etoh Re: UFO's; What if - 03/28/23
not a earth flat problem

its a Startrek problem---- all the other worldly characters were humanoid.

The along comes the movie Alien

but wait since God created the world and all the universe, and we are born in his image, and since God created the universe everyone out there must look like us-- roughly
Posted By: Middlefork_Miner Re: UFO's; What if - 03/28/23
UAPs are real…So is man made climate change…
The technology is here.
I became aware of the weather program back around 1986…and fossil fuels aren’t the culprit… they are just the plausible explanation for the changes we’re going through.
UAPs???
Imagine the possible consequences of billions of people from around the world, being able to travel to any place on earth within an hour…total chaos and anarchy…
We have technologies we can’t implement because we don’t know how to do it without totally imploding the world as we know it…
Posted By: Muffin Re: UFO's; What if - 03/28/23

IF, IF If, they can be transformed into another State, I recommend that all the N and O from California, NY, NJ, Chicago and several other places be transformed to all the other States in portions commensurate with their size.....
Posted By: Muffin Re: UFO's; What if - 03/28/23
Originally Posted by Tide_Change

noun: imam; plural noun: imams

the person who leads prayers in a mosque.
a title of various Muslim leaders, especially of one succeeding Muhammad as leader of Shiite Islam.
singular proper noun: Imam; noun: Imam
"Imam Khomeini"

Hold into the second hand smoke.

And here all along I thought Imamates were goats....
Originally Posted by erikj
Jag, there's an ex-CIA and DARPA scientist making big claims, including Project Blue Beam. He gives his credentials at the 2 min mark. It's on Apple podcasts also.

BOOM. Thanks.
Originally Posted by DMc

Truth.
2 hrs 7 minutes into that video talks about the government creating holographic type images of UFO's as a weapon
Posted By: losttrail60 Re: UFO's; What if - 03/28/23
Fire threads get dumber by the day. No wonder this place is the biggest laughing stock of hunting forums on the internet.
Posted By: Idaho_Shooter Re: UFO's; What if - 03/28/23

KB
I am sure that millions of intelligent life forms have evolved across our universe and gone extinct again. There will be millions more come and go before the universe goes cold and lifeless. The question becomes, how many other intelligent species exist now? And how many of them could cross the breadth of interstellar space before their species becomes extinct again.

Humans have only existed on this rock as a semi-intelligent species for less than 20,000 years. We only invented airplanes 120 years ago.

I really do not believe our species will survive long enough to see completion of a journey which takes 1000 generations to complete. Nor do I believe any other species has, and certainly not coincidentally in the same moment of geological time as us.

Kind of like "Bigfoot" someone would have found some hair, or scat, or something tangible as evidence.
Posted By: wabigoon Re: UFO's; What if - 03/28/23
I'll think it's the way the Good Lord wants it to be.
Posted By: Valsdad Re: UFO's; What if - 03/28/23
Have none of y'all watched the X Files?

The Truth is Out There.

and the answer is................................

Originally Posted by Middlefork_Miner
We have technologies we can’t implement because we don’t know how to do it without totally imploding the world as we know it…

So. ....R.E.M. was right?
Posted By: barm Re: UFO's; What if - 03/28/23
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter

KB
I am sure that millions of intelligent life forms have evolved across our universe and gone extinct again. There will be millions more come and go before the universe goes cold and lifeless. The question becomes, how many other intelligent species exist now? And how many of them could cross the breadth of interstellar space before their species becomes extinct again.

Humans have only existed on this rock as a semi-intelligent species for less than 20,000 years. We only invented airplanes 120 years ago.

I really do not believe our species will survive long enough to see completion of a journey which takes 1000 generations to complete. Nor do I believe any other species has, and certainly not coincidentally in the same moment of geological time as us.

Kind of like "Bigfoot" someone would have found some hair, or scat, or something tangible as evidence.

http://sasquatchgenomeproject.org/sasquatch_genome_project_002.htm
Originally Posted by losttrail60
.......this place is the biggest laughing stock of hunting forums on the internet.

LOL, and you know this how again?
Posted By: reivertom Re: UFO's; What if - 03/28/23
I'm beginning to think they are running all this Globalist WEF garbage to get us all in line for the invasion or harvest......If not, it would make a good movie plot.
Originally Posted by Valsdad

The Truth is Out There.

The X files? You've got to be joking.

The Outer Limits. Expand your horizons.

KB

I agree with a lot of what you said.

I wonder how many species destroyed their planets with Nukes, it's an interesting question since evolution of thought/technology falls in line with evolution.

Also, humans have been walking this planet for way longer than 20,000 years. Check this out, it is very interesting if you are into anthropology.

https://www.nhm.ac.uk/discover/the-origin-of-our-species.html#:~:text=Apart%20from%20our%20species%2C%20the,the%20recently%20discovered%20Homo%20naledi.

KB
Also, humans have been walking this planet for way longer than 20,000 years.

Key words in his quote were "as semi-intelligent beings."
.......this place is the biggest laughing stock of hunting forums on the internet.

LOL

Really, it’s not that hard.
Great non-answer.

LOL

I'll take that as an "I don't, I was just talking out my ass again "

I don't think much of what's going on down here is even near how HE wants it to be, Wabi.

Knowing Good would become Evil does not denote HIS approval.

In fact crap going bad has spurred Him into action in the past and resulted in Him kicking ass.

Once was in the Days of Noah, when HE was displeased the Nephilim had taken over.

Then there were the Days of Moses and the water drowned Pharaoh's men and left the Israelites smelling like roses.

King David slayed many of God's enemies and later King Cyrus brought Rome to its knees.

HE said the Nephilim were there in tbe Days of Noah, AND AFTERWARD. The men of old, of Power, of renowned.

They pretty much have the world wrapped up in their plan as Good has become Evil again. IOW, GOD is regarded as evil by most men.
I think the Lord is moving to kick some tail again, and I think Trump and Putin are HIS men.

As Q said, "We will have our country back again" and "We will have Justice again".

Like Trump said, "We will Make America Great Again."
Posted By: Jcubed Re: UFO's; What if - 03/28/23

I don't think much of what's going on down here is even near how HE wants it to be, Wabi.

Knowing Good would become Evil does not denote HIS approval.

In fact crap going bad has spurred Him into action in the past and resulted in Him kicking ass.

Once was in the Days of Noah, when HE was displeased the Nephilim had taken over.

Then there were the Days of Moses and the water drowned Pharaoh's men and left the Israelites smelling like roses.

King David slayed many of God's enemies and later King Cyrus brought Rome to its knees.

HE said the Nephilim were there in tbe Days of Noah, AND AFTERWARD. The men of old, of Power, of renowned.

They pretty much have the world wrapped up in their plan as Good has become Evil again. IOW, GOD is regarded as evil by most men.
I think the Lord is moving to kick some tail again, and I think Trump and Putin are HIS men.

As Q said, "We will have our country back again" and "We will have Justice again".

Like Trump said, "We will Make America Great Again."

So, no God...Trump?
[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]
Posted By: Idaho_Shooter Re: UFO's; What if - 03/28/23

I would put the beginnings of semi-intelligence to coincide with written language where data can be preserved from generation to generation, along with the building of cities and fortifications.

Do you know anyone that can translate that gobbley gook into English and testify to its veracity?

smokepole, some people posting here are not even as intelligent as Neanderthals and they were roaming the earth 800,000 years ago! I know you know what I mean lol

KB
That's so easy, even I can understand it.

Great non-answer.

LOL

I'll take that as an "I don't, I was just talking out my ass again "

Any 5th grader can google. Maybe hang out the the local elementary school and one of the kids can steer and old turd in the right direction.
Any 5th grader can google. Maybe hang out the the local elementary school and one of the kids can steer and old turd in the right direction.

I'll take that as a "doubling down on talking out my ass, using my vagina too now."

I'll take that as a "doubling down on talking out my ass, using my vagina too now."

I will take this as “I’m too old and stupid to use google and I am fine with being old and stupid”
Posted By: AcesNeights Re: UFO's; What if - 03/28/23
Fire threads get dumber by the day. No wonder this place is the biggest laughing stock of hunting forums on the internet.

You regurgitate that same bullshit lie on almost every thread.

It’s obvious that not only are you a bitter and lonely old codger but it’s also glaringly obvious and pathetically hilarious that you’re too fu.cking ignorant to realize that despite your contempt for this place you cannot control yourself and thus are compelled to “participate” here.

It’s not a hard concept for most people to understand but those that have control over their behavior usually don’t hang around people they don’t like. I think that you are so universally loathed everywhere you go that you use anger and disrespect as a defense mechanism. In your old, lonely and loveless life you’ve determined that you can “protect” your delicate feelings if you’re able to “hurt” others before they can “hurt” you. You’ve been the recipient of the angry words of strangers on a regular basis and everyone that is “close” to you can’t stand you so you protect yourself in the only way that you know how….by lashing out emotionally.

I pity you…
Originally Posted by AcesNeights

You regurgitate that same bullshit lie on almost every thread.

It’s obvious that not only are you a bitter and lonely old codger but it’s also glaringly obvious and pathetically hilarious that you’re too fu.cking ignorant to realize that despite your contempt for this place you cannot control yourself and thus are compelled to “participate” here.

It’s not a hard concept for most people to understand but those that have control over their behavior usually don’t hang around people they don’t like. I think that you are so universally loathed everywhere you go that you use anger and disrespect as a defense mechanism. In your old, lonely and loveless life you’ve determined that you can “protect” your delicate feelings if you’re able to “hurt” others before they can “hurt” you. You’ve been the recipient of the angry words of strangers on a regular basis and everyone that is “close” to you can’t stand you so you protect yourself in the only way that you know how….by lashing out emotionally.

I pity you…

Nahh none of the above. It’s just really fun to own guys like you.

I will take this as “I’m too old and stupid to use google and I am fine with being old and stupid”

Damn, how many orifices can you talk out of at once? I mean, I've never heard someone piss and moan and squeal at the same time, bravo!!

Damn, how many orifices can you talk out of at once? I mean, I've never heard someone piss and moan and squeal at the same time, bravo!!

Pot meet kettle.

LOL
Pot meet kettle.

LOL

Haha, I'm not the one scouring the internet to see what the other ladies have to say about the 24hourcampfire, Greta.

Because I don't give a shĂŹt.
Pot meet kettle.

LOL

Haha, I'm not the one scouring the internet to see what the other ladies have to say about the 24hourcampfire, Greta.

LoL

Sure you care, that’s why you keep replying to my posts. You care deeply.
Posted By: T_O_M Re: UFO's; What if - 03/28/23

Do you know anyone that can translate that gobbley gook into English and testify to its veracity?

That is a very weird situation. Translated to English you'd find that the data she presents are not what she says they are. The data, even as presented, does not support the conclusions she drew. She was told that ahead of time and went forward with it anyway. It is weird because she does indeed have the "licks" to know the difference, to recognize the mistakes, but instead of going back to the drawing board as she should have, she doubled down on those mistakes.
You're too stupid to know lieberals lie and you are a lieberal and you are a liar.

You're too stupid to know what you are. I'm glad someone on CNN didnt tell you that you are the Man In The Moon like someone in grade school told you that you were somebody.

GOD was right. There is no truth in a liar.

Push some more great ideas on us, the way you lying lieberals did this sack of schiett below you call your president.

We just can't wait to listen to more of your low IQ advice.

Posted By: smokepole Re: UFO's; What if - 03/29/23
Pot meet kettle.

LOL

LoL

Reading comprehension is not your forte.

That's not a question.
Posted By: jaguartx Re: UFO's; What if - 03/29/23
Pot meet kettle.

LOL

LoL

That's not a question.

Well, there is that, I'd say.
Posted By: gonehuntin Re: UFO's; What if - 03/29/23
Posted By: losttrail60 Re: UFO's; What if - 03/29/23
Pot meet kettle.

LOL

LoL

That's not a question.

And yet here you are. TFF!
Pot meet kettle.

LOL

LoL

That's not a question.

It's too bad you aren't really "all here"
Pot meet kettle.

LOL

LoL

That's not a question.

Ratstrail tried to tell everyone that only 200 people showed up to the Trump rally in Waco, fugg that moron.
Pot meet kettle.

LOL

LoL

That's not a question.

And in wades the wanna be MD and Q Tard.
Pot meet kettle.

LOL

LoL

That's not a question.

And in wades the wanna be MD and Q Tard.

Coming from a Demo/pedo that's rich
Lostinhell, tell us what happened in your childhood that made you want to grow up and be a lying POS.

What makes you like schiett like this? Or is it just that you're a Satanist who hates America?

Jagoff with more blurry screenshots poached off the web.

So predictable from an old drunk.
Pot meet kettle.

LOL

LoL

That's not a question.

Yes, here I am. I enjoy the repartee with other members, who always seem to have something interesting to say.

You, not so much. And I'm not the one complaining about the place, that's you. Yet here you are.
Pot meet kettle.

LOL

LoL

That's not a question.

Yes, here I am. I enjoy the repartee with other members, who always seem to have something interesting to say.

You, not so much. And I'm not the one complaining about the place, that's you. Yet here you are.

And yet you keep stalking me you sick old fugg.

And yet you keep stalking me you sick old fugg.

LOL, you'd like that, no doubt. But I posted on this thread before you did, turdblossom.
Posted By: KillerBee Re: UFO's; What if - 03/29/23
If you have not seen these interviews, I found them pretty interesting from a very credible man.

In YouTube search: Aliens are here, and they're not our friends, John Lear says -- Part 1, as well as Part 2 and Part 3.

From Wikipedia:

John Olsen Lear (December 3, 1942 – March 29, 2022), son of Learjet magnate Bill Lear, was an aviator who set multiple records, later flying cargo planes for the CIA during the Vietnam era.

KB
Posted By: Heym06 Re: UFO's; What if - 03/29/23
Those UFO's are GOD, checking up on this dysfunction junction, we call earth. Prove me wrong!
Posted By: Valsdad Re: UFO's; What if - 03/29/23
Originally Posted by Valsdad

The Truth is Out There.

The X files? You've got to be joking.

The Outer Limits. Expand your horizons.
Those are SO 60's dude.
Posted By: Valsdad Re: UFO's; What if - 03/29/23
Originally Posted by Heym06
Those UFO's are GOD, checking up on this dysfunction junction, we call earth. Prove me wrong!
wink wink
Posted By: KillerBee Re: UFO's; What if - 03/29/23
Don't know about you guys, but these are the first questions I would be asking if I had the opportunity to interview an Alien.

1. Are you from the Milky Way (Our) Galaxy and if so from which Solar System, if not which Galaxy and Solar System are you from?

2. How many other Intelligent Lifeforms are you aware of that exist in our Universe, which Galaxies and Solar Systems do they live in, and how many of them are able to traverse the galaxies and reach our planet?

3. Is there only one Universe or are there multiple Universes, if only one Universe is the Universe infinite?

4. How many Intelligent Species are hostile vs. friendly towards other species?

5. Can you get a decent Cheeseburger with bacon, with a side order of Onion Rings, and a Chocolate Milk Shake on other planets? grin

6. Would you happen to know where deflave is? eek

KB
Posted By: Idaho_Shooter Re: UFO's; What if - 03/30/23
Originally Posted by T_O_M

That is a very weird situation. Translated to English you'd find that the data she presents are not what she says they are. The data, even as presented, does not support the conclusions she drew. She was told that ahead of time and went forward with it anyway. It is weird because she does indeed have the "licks" to know the difference, to recognize the mistakes, but instead of going back to the drawing board as she should have, she doubled down on those mistakes.

Thank you. As would be expected by any rational being.
Posted By: KillerBee Re: UFO's; What if - 03/30/23
Saw this today, and thought some of you might find it interesting.

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/tech...8d&ocid=winp2fptaskbarhover&ei=6

KB
Posted By: smokepole Re: UFO's; What if - 03/30/23
Don't know about you guys, but these are the first questions I would be asking if I had the opportunity to interview an Alien.

1. Are you from the Milky Way (Our) Galaxy and if so from which Solar System, if not which Galaxy and Solar System are you from?

2. How many other Intelligent Lifeforms are you aware of that exist in our Universe, which Galaxies and Solar Systems do they live in, and how many of them are able to traverse the galaxies and reach our planet?

3. Is there only one Universe or are there multiple Universes, if only one Universe is the Universe infinite?

4. How many Intelligent Species are hostile vs. friendly towards other species?

5. Can you get a decent Cheeseburger with bacon, with a side order of Onion Rings, and a Chocolate Milk Shake on other planets? grin

6. Would you happen to know where deflave is? eek

KB

#3 is a trick question, and would be recognized as such by an intelligent being.
Posted By: erikj Re: UFO's; What if - 03/30/23
Saw this today, and thought some of you might find it interesting.

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/tech...8d&ocid=winp2fptaskbarhover&ei=6

KB
Killer, are you aware of Dr. Greer?
Posted By: KillerBee Re: UFO's; What if - 03/30/23
Originally Posted by erikj
Killer, are you aware of Dr. Greer?

No, I was not, fascinating!

Thank you for bringing him to my attention, will be watching and learning.

Thank you erikj wink

KB
© 24hourcampfire