Hop To
Page 5 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by Fireball2
Originally Posted by Oldman03
Fireball2, I admit that sounds mighty far-fetched, but so did a balloon popping out of the steering wheel when your vehicle crashed; ie, air bags.
If our atmosphere is made up of 78% nitrogen and 21% oxygen, plus small amounts of other elements, can those elements be altered or transformed into another state?

IF, IF If, they can be transformed into another State, I recommend that all the N and O from California, NY, NJ, Chicago and several other places be transformed to all the other States in portions commensurate with their size.....

"...A man's rights rest in three boxes: the ballot box, the jury box and the cartridge box..." Frederick Douglass, 1867

( . Y . )
GB1

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by Tide_Change
Originally Posted by wabigoon
They say, life imamates art.

noun: imam; plural noun: imams

the person who leads prayers in a mosque.
a title of various Muslim leaders, especially of one succeeding Muhammad as leader of Shiite Islam.
singular proper noun: Imam; noun: Imam
"Imam Khomeini"

Hold into the second hand smoke.

And here all along I thought Imamates were goats....

"...A man's rights rest in three boxes: the ballot box, the jury box and the cartridge box..." Frederick Douglass, 1867

( . Y . )
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by erikj
Jag, there's an ex-CIA and DARPA scientist making big claims, including Project Blue Beam. He gives his credentials at the 2 min mark. It's on Apple podcasts also.

BOOM. Thanks.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by DMc
Originally Posted by KillerBee
The holographic images of the Saudis flying passenger jets THROUGH the WTC Tower buildings? The freaking wings didn't even break off. Now you know why Trump said after watching the buildings fall inside their own tracks and two jets causing 3 buildings to collapse -that it was an inside"ground job."
The Day Before 9/11 Donald Rumsfeld told us that $2.3 TRILLION was missing from the Pentagon... and then it was never mentioned again.

No investigation... $2.3 TRILLION DOLLARS!!!

Truth.

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
2 hrs 7 minutes into that video talks about the government creating holographic type images of UFO's as a weapon

LOL
IC B2

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
Fire threads get dumber by the day. No wonder this place is the biggest laughing stock of hunting forums on the internet.

I
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I
We have every right to know, sucks that inferior-thinking people restrict the info we are entitled to know!

In a Universe with billions of planets that circle the habitable Goldilocks zone of their respective Suns, only an idiot would think Earth has the only intelligent life form.

I'll bet there are thousands of civilizations in our universe that are way more advanced then us Humans. Not to mention that there are infinite Universes.

KB
I am sure that millions of intelligent life forms have evolved across our universe and gone extinct again. There will be millions more come and go before the universe goes cold and lifeless. The question becomes, how many other intelligent species exist now? And how many of them could cross the breadth of interstellar space before their species becomes extinct again.

Humans have only existed on this rock as a semi-intelligent species for less than 20,000 years. We only invented airplanes 120 years ago.

I really do not believe our species will survive long enough to see completion of a journey which takes 1000 generations to complete. Nor do I believe any other species has, and certainly not coincidentally in the same moment of geological time as us.

Kind of like "Bigfoot" someone would have found some hair, or scat, or something tangible as evidence.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
W
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
W
I'll think it's the way the Good Lord wants it to be.

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Have none of y'all watched the X Files?

The Truth is Out There.

and the answer is................................

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
W
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
W

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
IC B3

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Middlefork_Miner
We have technologies we can’t implement because we don’t know how to do it without totally imploding the world as we know it…

So. ....R.E.M. was right?

A wise man is frequently humbled.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter
We have every right to know, sucks that inferior-thinking people restrict the info we are entitled to know!

In a Universe with billions of planets that circle the habitable Goldilocks zone of their respective Suns, only an idiot would think Earth has the only intelligent life form.

I'll bet there are thousands of civilizations in our universe that are way more advanced then us Humans. Not to mention that there are infinite Universes.

KB
I am sure that millions of intelligent life forms have evolved across our universe and gone extinct again. There will be millions more come and go before the universe goes cold and lifeless. The question becomes, how many other intelligent species exist now? And how many of them could cross the breadth of interstellar space before their species becomes extinct again.

Humans have only existed on this rock as a semi-intelligent species for less than 20,000 years. We only invented airplanes 120 years ago.

I really do not believe our species will survive long enough to see completion of a journey which takes 1000 generations to complete. Nor do I believe any other species has, and certainly not coincidentally in the same moment of geological time as us.

Kind of like "Bigfoot" someone would have found some hair, or scat, or something tangible as evidence.

http://sasquatchgenomeproject.org/sasquatch_genome_project_002.htm

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by losttrail60
.......this place is the biggest laughing stock of hunting forums on the internet.

LOL, and you know this how again?

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
I'm beginning to think they are running all this Globalist WEF garbage to get us all in line for the invasion or harvest......If not, it would make a good movie plot.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Valsdad
Have none of y'all watched the X Files?

The Truth is Out There.

The X files? You've got to be joking.

The Outer Limits. Expand your horizons.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter

KB

I agree with a lot of what you said.

I wonder how many species destroyed their planets with Nukes, it's an interesting question since evolution of thought/technology falls in line with evolution.

Also, humans have been walking this planet for way longer than 20,000 years. Check this out, it is very interesting if you are into anthropology.

https://www.nhm.ac.uk/discover/the-origin-of-our-species.html#:~:text=Apart%20from%20our%20species%2C%20the,the%20recently%20discovered%20Homo%20naledi.

KB

Last edited by KillerBee; 03/28/23.

KB

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Also, humans have been walking this planet for way longer than 20,000 years.

Key words in his quote were "as semi-intelligent beings."

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
Originally Posted by smokepole
.......this place is the biggest laughing stock of hunting forums on the internet.

LOL

Really, it’s not that hard.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Great non-answer.
Originally Posted by smokepole

LOL

Really, it’s not that hard.

I'll take that as an "I don't, I was just talking out my ass again "

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by wabigoon
I'll think it's the way the Good Lord wants it to be.

I don't think much of what's going on down here is even near how HE wants it to be, Wabi.

Knowing Good would become Evil does not denote HIS approval.

In fact crap going bad has spurred Him into action in the past and resulted in Him kicking ass.

Once was in the Days of Noah, when HE was displeased the Nephilim had taken over.

Then there were the Days of Moses and the water drowned Pharaoh's men and left the Israelites smelling like roses.

King David slayed many of God's enemies and later King Cyrus brought Rome to its knees.

HE said the Nephilim were there in tbe Days of Noah, AND AFTERWARD. The men of old, of Power, of renowned.

They pretty much have the world wrapped up in their plan as Good has become Evil again. IOW, GOD is regarded as evil by most men.
I think the Lord is moving to kick some tail again, and I think Trump and Putin are HIS men.

As Q said, "We will have our country back again" and "We will have Justice again".

Like Trump said, "We will Make America Great Again."

I Dindo Nuffin
Page 5 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

66 members (338reddog, 10gaugemag, anothergun, 9 invisible), 872 guests, and 891 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,091
Posts18,522,115
Members74,026
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.