Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
DMc Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by KillerBee
The holographic images of the Saudis flying passenger jets THROUGH the WTC Tower buildings? The freaking wings didn't even break off. Now you know why Trump said after watching the buildings fall inside their own tracks and two jets causing 3 buildings to collapse -that it was an inside"ground job."
The Day Before 9/11 Donald Rumsfeld told us that $2.3 TRILLION was missing from the Pentagon... and then it was never mentioned again.

No investigation... $2.3 TRILLION DOLLARS!!!

Make Gitmo Great Again!!
Who gave the order to stop counting votes in the swing states on the night of November 3/4, 2020?
GB1

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Jag, there's an ex-CIA and DARPA scientist making big claims, including Project Blue Beam. He gives his credentials at the 2 min mark. It's on Apple podcasts also.

@jameslavish

If you work 40 hrs/wk: at 5% inflation and after 5 years, you need a 28% pay raise or to work 44 more hours (*one full extra week* per month+) to make up the difference.

This is inflation
Campfire Kahuna
OP Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by smallfry
I $hit you not I almost put a 250 gr NP from a 338 WM into a UFO a few years back.

Waiting for the story!

LOL
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
We have every right to know, sucks that inferior-thinking people restrict the info we are entitled to know!

In a Universe with billions of planets that circle the habitable Goldilocks zone of their respective Suns, only an idiot would think Earth has the only intelligent life form.

I'll bet there are thousands of civilizations in our universe that are way more advanced then us Humans. Not to mention that there are infinite Universes.

KB

I don’t disagree with any of this. Couple of comments I would add. To say there is not intelligent life on other planets puts limitations on God. There might also be planets with civilizations less advanced than ours. We might be the most advanced civilization in the universe. Food for thought.

Campfire Kahuna
OP Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by 45_100
To say there is not intelligent life on other planets puts limitations on God. There might also be planets with civilizations less advanced than ours. We might be the most advanced civilization in the universe. Food for thought.

I was given revelation into the Book of Esther after prayer asking what it was about. I understand what Biblical scholars explain it as. A simple exercise for anyone wanting to know, put Jesus in place of Esther, God in King Ahasuerus' place, and read the book again. The capital city of Sushan is Heaven. See what it says to you.

"How many provinces are in the Book of Esther?
King Ahasuerus, ruler of the Persian Empire, holds a lavish 180-day banquet for his court and dignitaries from across the 127 provinces of his empire (Esther 1:1–4), and afterwards a seven-day banquet for all inhabitants of the capital city, Shushan (1:5–9)."

Are there 127 inhabited planets?

LOL
IC B2

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by Fireball2
I $hit you not I almost put a 250 gr NP from a 338 WM into a UFO a few years back.

Waiting for the story!
Well without sounding bat$hit crazy I am not sure how to tell it. But I was elk hunting 25 miles in out of cell range with no one anywhere near me. The most godawful whooshing sound occurred less than 100 yards at the tree line. I was in complete fear as if I was made afraid. Some device hovered and could been seen as a distinct field? I am not sure how to describe it. Imagine a sphere but just looked like different density of air. Was no bigger than 3x5’ oblong. Side to side it moved 50 yards and when passing centerline you can feel a density to it in my forehead. I was determined to send a 250 grainer in it and could never line up. A full minute maybe more and it was gone instantly. I never really thought much of ufo encounters but whatever it was I was quite afraid.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by smokepole
Originally Posted by RHClark
We call them UAP's these days. There are objects recorded by our military that move faster than anything known to public scientists. They may be just tech that the gov doesn't disclose to the public or they may be a mystery to everyone. No matter what you believe they are here.

And yet, many deny their existence.

I don't. I just don't think they're from another planet.

California is proof of that Smokepole..

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

Waiting for the story!
Well without sounding bat$hit crazy I am not sure how to tell it. But I was elk hunting 25 miles in out of cell range with no one anywhere near me. The most godawful whooshing sound occurred less than 100 yards at the tree line. I was in complete fear as if I was made afraid. Some device hovered and could been seen as a distinct field? I am not sure how to describe it. Imagine a sphere but just looked like different density of air. Was no bigger than 3x5’ oblong. Side to side it moved 50 yards and when passing centerline you can feel a density to it in my forehead. I was determined to send a 250 grainer in it and could never line up. A full minute maybe more and it was gone instantly. I never really thought much of ufo encounters but whatever it was I was quite afraid.
Eat any wild mushrooms that day ?

DMc Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Make Gitmo Great Again!!
Who gave the order to stop counting votes in the swing states on the night of November 3/4, 2020?
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by Blackheart

Waiting for the story!
Like I said… how can I explain it without sounding nuts?

Last edited by smallfry; 03/27/23.
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by jaguartx
The holographic images of the Saudis flying passenger jets THROUGH the WTC Tower buildings? The freaking wings didn't even break off. ...

[Linked Image from media3.giphy.com]

-Bulletproof and Waterproof don't mean Idiotproof.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
In a Universe with billions of planets that circle the habitable Goldilocks zone of their respective Suns, only an idiot would think Earth has the only intelligent life form.

OK, I'll bite. Who said that earth is the only planet with life on it?

A wise man is frequently humbled.

Campfire Savant
Campfire Savant
Only time I see them is when in drinking.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by hanco
Only time I see them is when in drinking.

Yeah, they look for people who are drunk. Makes it easier for 'em to roll over the subjects and insert the anal probe.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I think it was the Twilight Zone but might have been a movie where extra terrestrials landed on earth. Law enforcement and the military tried to destroy them but they were always one step ahead and finally convinced the earthlings they meant no harm. As they interacted it was apparent the outsiders were much more technologically advanced. Near the end of the movie the earthlings showed a picture of the atomic bombs exploding in Japan. The outsider responded they had knowledge of nuclear power for centuries, but we used it for peaceful purposes.

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
Originally Posted by Blackheart

Waiting for the story!
Like I said… how can I explain it without sounding nuts?

I'll join ya, buddy and I were bs'n in the duck blind about UFOs and he claimed to have seen one while layout hunting for geese with his brother, it came down out of sky, hovered over the field and then just zipped away. I saw something similar when I was a kid, we lived on a golf course and late night something got my attention and something with a single red light was moving over the fairway, and zipped off.

E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
Its a perception problem (some religions/philosophies call in a conscious awareness problem)
Given the range of the range of the electromagnetic spectrum and the possibilities of string theory (Hills multi universe)
Our sensors, hearing and sight only see/hear a very small portion. Even with electronic manipulation our interpretation of that information is still limit to the "world" we know through these other senses.

perhaps the apple thing in the garden, meant heaven was here on earth.

matter before mind or mind before matter. maybe the rib and eve stuff was parthenogenesis

so if all these worlds and using the word loosely, does each one have there own Jesus or does he go to each one individually
Sorry a Monte Python question.

current physics say that what we know about the laws of physics are constant throughout the universe.
either one or the other has got to change

Most people don't have what it takes to get old
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by DMc
The holographic images of the Saudis flying passenger jets THROUGH the WTC Tower buildings? The freaking wings didn't even break off. Now you know why Trump said after watching the buildings fall inside their own tracks and two jets causing 3 buildings to collapse -that it was an inside"ground job."
The Day Before 9/11 Donald Rumsfeld told us that $2.3 TRILLION was missing from the Pentagon... and then it was never mentioned again.

No investigation... $2.3 TRILLION DOLLARS!!!

For the record I did not post what is under my name, that was a post from jaguartx.

Originally Posted by smokepole
OK, I'll bite. Who said that earth is the only planet with life on it?

The same type of people that were saying the earth was flat in the middle ages

KB

Last edited by KillerBee; 03/28/23.

KB

E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
not a earth flat problem

its a Startrek problem---- all the other worldly characters were humanoid.

The along comes the movie Alien

but wait since God created the world and all the universe, and we are born in his image, and since God created the universe everyone out there must look like us-- roughly

Most people don't have what it takes to get old
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
UAPs are real…So is man made climate change…
The technology is here.
I became aware of the weather program back around 1986…and fossil fuels aren’t the culprit… they are just the plausible explanation for the changes we’re going through.
UAPs???
Imagine the possible consequences of billions of people from around the world, being able to travel to any place on earth within an hour…total chaos and anarchy…
We have technologies we can’t implement because we don’t know how to do it without totally imploding the world as we know it…

Page 4 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

146 members (300_savage, 1_deuce, 308xray, 673, 2500HD, 01Foreman400, 14 invisible), 1,225 guests, and 955 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,090
Posts18,522,086
Members74,026
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.