Home
Posted By: Bristoe One demon down - 03/28/23
https://twitter.com/ramzpaul/status/1640724474981916675
Posted By: smokepole Re: One demon down - 03/28/23
Damn.
Posted By: 12344mag Re: One demon down - 03/28/23
Them weren't no Broward County Cops......

They did a nice job of taking that freak out.
They did, hat's off to Officer Collazo, he was pushing the pace all the way.
Posted By: FreeMe Re: One demon down - 03/28/23
Every potential mass shooter needs to see that.
Posted By: chlinstructor Re: One demon down - 03/28/23
Good job!!!
Posted By: rockinbbar Re: One demon down - 03/28/23
They did a great job!
Posted By: killerv Re: One demon down - 03/28/23
Originally Posted by FreeMe

You think they care? Most already know that will be the outcome in 9 out of 10 times.

Thankfully she stopped at 6, a lot of people can get hurt in 14 minutes. It is impressive they were able to receive the call, get there, and take her out so quick.

But the left is also spinning their quick response time to where citizens have no excuse to own a gun.
Posted By: shrapnel Re: One demon down - 03/28/23
Nothing like having someone in front so you can push him forward toward the crook...
Originally Posted by killerv

You think they care? Most already know that will be the outcome in 9 out of 10 times.

Thankfully she stopped at 6, a lot of people can get hurt in 14 minutes. It is impressive they were able to receive the call, get there, and take her out so quick.

But the left is also spinning their quick response time to where citizens have no excuse to own a gun.

True.

This is a form of suicide.
Posted By: pullit Re: One demon down - 03/28/23
Taking out the trash
Posted By: P_Weed Re: One demon down - 03/28/23
It's like one mosquito down! (Cheer!)

How many to go?
Posted By: toltecgriz Re: One demon down - 03/28/23
They say "she" had all these elaborate plans and sketches of the premises. I'm wondering if "she" had an escape plan or if it was a suicide mission. I haven't seen anything about that. Absent evidence, I'm assuming it was.
Posted By: hasbeen1945 Re: One demon down - 03/28/23
Brave men. Job well done. Running to gun fire when most would run the other way. Hasbeen
Posted By: SupFoo Re: One demon down - 03/28/23
You could tell it wasn't Uvalde. Cops didn't stop to use the hand sanitizer dispenser.
Posted By: deltakid Re: One demon down - 03/28/23
Like Uvalde.
Posted By: LBP Re: One demon down - 03/28/23
Originally Posted by shrapnel
Nothing like having someone in front so you can push him forward toward the crook...
Good point. That lead guy is the one that took care of the shooter.
Posted By: BLG Re: One demon down - 03/28/23

I didn't get that at all. Guy doing the pushing was trying to get the guy with the AR to move his ass.

From the comments......"New pronouns are was/were". (I know they are verbs, but it was funny)

Clyde
Posted By: Joel/AK Re: One demon down - 03/28/23
Big difference than Uvalde. One less crazy bitch out of this world. Unfortunately for the 6 families.

Atleast mnpd has a training program. Clearing a building takes time and they ran to the gunfire on the 2nd floor
Posted By: Anteloper Re: One demon down - 03/28/23

You Sir, are a clueless idiot.
Posted By: Rock Chuck Re: One demon down - 03/28/23

If you watch the surveillance films, she didn't have any targets. I don't know where the people were. She was wandering empty hallways looking for someone to shoot.
Posted By: TBREW401 Re: One demon down - 03/28/23
Well done officers, well done
Posted By: AKwolverine Re: One demon down - 03/28/23
Originally Posted by BLG

I didn't get that at all. Guy doing the pushing was trying to get the guy with the AR to move his ass.

From the comments......"New pronouns are was/were". (I know they are verbs, but it was funny)

Clyde

Yep. He was damn near winded.

Kudos to all of them.
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck

If you watch the surveillance films, she didn't have any targets. I don't know where the people were. She was wandering empty hallways looking for someone to shoot.

I did notice that, I saw one interview with one of the prek teachers, she was able to lock the door and hide all the kids in a closet, and could hear this girl trying to get in the room
Posted By: The_Real_Hawkeye Re: One demon down - 03/28/23
Demon, indeed. Good work by the cops.
Posted By: pabucktail Re: One demon down - 03/28/23
Why are some of you doing the same thing Faux News does and going along referring to this kook as "She"? It was a dude.
Originally Posted by pabucktail
Why are some of you doing the same thing Faux News does and going along referring to this kook as "She"? It was a dude.

She wanted you to think she was a dude, evidently it worked in your case.

The Nashville Police Chief said it was a woman....
LOL. I have to admit, I was thinking the same thing while watching it.
Posted By: George_De_Vries_3rd Re: One demon down - 03/28/23
I don’t mean to be critical but…what’s with “da hood” pistol hold ?
Posted By: ol_mike Re: One demon down - 03/28/23

Rifle first, If you are a rifleman then you go first is evidently the procedure, you shouldn't have to be pushed and prodded. I'd have said 'you want me to take the rifle' if not get your ass moving. His slow manner could cost several kids their lives.

Edit, Just rewatched it, guy had to pass bright blue shirt up, appears bright blue stopped when he heard gunfire.
I thought it was a chick who wanted to be a dude.
Posted By: KFWA Re: One demon down - 03/28/23
stop moving!

yea, he/she/it ain't moving
You haven't read the whole thread. The news reports have been hopeless in getting it right. We've been trying to sort it out. It appears that this is a woman pretending to be a man. She'd been posting on LinkedIn as a woman and recently switched it to a man.
Posted By: Steve Re: One demon down - 03/28/23
Thanks for posing that Bristoe.
Originally Posted by George_De_Vries_3rd
I don’t mean to be critical but…what’s with “da hood” pistol hold ?

Trying to keep the gun up but the barrel off the cop in front of him.

I did a half a day of active shooting training, we had "props", instructor held it just like that.
Originally Posted by KFWA
stop moving!

Works for me.

But likely that cop will now get sued by the "trans community" for prejudicial conduct, excessive force and hate crime. Or something.
Originally Posted by SupFoo
stop moving!

Works for me.

But likely that cop will now get sued by the "trans community" for prejudicial conduct, excessive force and hate crime. Or something.

They'd have some explaining to do, a lot of folks are saying it was provoked

https://www.dailywire.com/news/trans-activists-called-for-day-of-vengeance-before-nashville-shooting
Posted By: Geno67 Re: One demon down - 03/28/23
Every member of the group of responding officers swept every other member multiple times. None of them could coordinate their movements. Fields of fire were nonexistent. Checking up in chokepoints. Blowing past corners. No one watching anyone's 3/6/9.

That's what a clusterfuck looks like.

They were brave and did their job. I'm glad everything turned out like it did.
already saw something on twitter blaming CNN for "misgendering" 5 times in a newscast about it.

it was like "mass shootings are horrible, this won't help"

JFC
Ok; thanks. Makes sense to me since in Africa I carried my rifle butt forward because the PH wanted me right behind him.
Posted By: Morewood Re: One demon down - 03/28/23
There is a victim laying in the hallway pixelated out at around 1:35.
Well Kudos to the Police Chief for getting information out on the shooter and the shooting fast as possible.

Not like Parkland and Uvalde where they dragged their feet, obviously hiding something.
Originally Posted by Geno67
Every member of the group of responding officers swept every other member multiple times. None of them could coordinate their movements. Fields of fire were nonexistent. Checking up in chokepoints and blowing past corners. That's what a clusterfuck looks like.

They had the luxury of there only being a single shooter, run towards the gun fire, if there was a second, or shooting had stopped, they would be checking those corners and blind spots. I guess a lot of that goes out the window when you are trying to keep kids from being slaughtered.
Posted By: Rooster7 Re: One demon down - 03/28/23
Good job by the cops in this one. At least they didn't stand around for an hour and a f u c k i n g half.
Originally Posted by Rooster7
Good job by the cops in this one. At least they didn't stand around for an hour and a f u c k i n g half.
Yep. Huge kudos to them.
Posted By: Tyrone Re: One demon down - 03/28/23
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
I thought it was a dude trying to be a chick too.

This [bleep] is so confusing!!!
Any information out on the parents?

Guessing they are a real piece of work.
De 22:5 A woman must not wear men's clothing, nor a man wear women's clothing, for the LORD your God detests anyone who does this.

Some churches interpret this to mean that women can't wear pants but that's not what it means. It's talking about trannies, cross dressers, those trying to be the other sex. This church teaches that it's a sin and she didn't like that. She just found out that God means what he says. The Bible has a lot to say about depraved minds like this.
Posted By: antelope_sniper Re: One demon down - 03/28/23
Not sure it it twitched before those last few shot or not ...... really don't care.

If you listen, the guy doing the pushing at one point said "rifles first." That sounds like a good approach when you're confronting someone with a rifle. He was also giving commands, and although I have zero experience in this kind of thing, I would assume that the guy in charge is not supposed to be the first one in, and they trained that way.

Besides that JFC, they went in and took out the shooter pretty damn quickly, some people will find the negative in anything. I give him credit for pushing the pace. Maybe the guy in front of him being hesitant and slow is where the problem was, and the guy giving the orders shouldn't have had to push him. Although I can't say I blame him for taking his time.
Originally Posted by Anteloper

Thanks for pointing that out, I didn't know that...
The old sword battle movies always show the king or general leading the charge with all the soldiers behind them. In the movies, the king always survives but in reality, lots of those in the lead got killed. Getting the leaders killed leaves the troops without leadership and they often lose the battle.
Posted By: renegade50 Re: One demon down - 03/28/23
You push your men forward to maintain momentum and the initiative in mout.
You also want your firepower up front.
You don't stall and let the enemy regroup or move.
That officer led that team well.
Got his long gun firepower up front where it belonged by getting his guys moving and didn't lose momentum or the initiative and the 2 officers with the long guns engaged the scumball as soon as they heard shots, made the corner and shot the pos in that room from down the hallway after they got line of fire on the pos..

That's what I seen in the vid..

Unlike other vids with police in buildings in active shooter situations.

One guy bogs down, others are gonna see that and do it also.

That's why you need to push your men.
To keep them moving and not bog down, then you lose initiative, volience and speed of attack, and fire superiority.

And that allows the enemy to possibly gain what you just lost by bogging down.

You treat your wounded after the threat is neutralized.
Or you gonna lose to many treating wounded that should be in the fight.
Posted By: pabucktail Re: One demon down - 03/28/23
Originally Posted by Tyrone
I thought it was a dude trying to be a chick too.

This [bleep] is so confusing!!!

No kidding! Perhaps the question to ask in these cases is "Might it end up with prostate cancer at some point or not?"
It's a guy with PMS
Posted By: Ohio7x57 Re: One demon down - 03/28/23
He was pushing because the long gun always goes first. The way we trained anyway.

Ron
Nothing like having someone in front so you can push him forward toward the crook Goblin ...

Fixed it for you.
Read an article from the New York post, I know, take it for what it's worth.

The mom of the murderer is an anti gun activist who wants to ban all high caps and assault rifles (whatever that is) because of sandy hook.

How ironic....
Posted By: cv540 Re: One demon down - 03/28/23
stop moving!

He said "stop moving" after he shot. Was likely thinking of the camera he was wearing. He really meant "die faster." Good on him.
Originally Posted by Joel/AK

The mom of the murderer is an anti gun activist who wants to ban all high caps and assault rifles (whatever that is) because of sandy hook.

How ironic....
It's not ironic, it's war!
Posted By: 45_100 Re: One demon down - 03/28/23
I am not so sure he was pushing him as much as he was tapping him to let him know we are still with you. You are not alone. Keep moving forward.
More vid from what appears to be the cop in the blue shirt.

https://twitter.com/SaraGonzalesTX/status/1640722840319143938

How ironic....

The NY Post is a good source of news. It is not the NY Times. Quite the opposite.

Here is the link;

https://nypost.com/2023/03/27/mothe...veral-gun-control-posts-on-social-media/
Originally Posted by 45_100
I am not so sure he was pushing him as much as he was tapping him to let him know we are still with you. You are not alone. Keep moving forward.

When you're in the stack that's your signal to move forward. Depending on the unit it could be a tap on the shoulder or a squeeze.
Posted By: Wannabebwana Re: One demon down - 03/28/23

Could see that when she pulled in the driveway of the school. Like, only 6 vehicles parked. Was it a PD day or something, so only the daycare kids were there?
Posted By: Verylargeboots Re: One demon down - 03/28/23
The KelTec has "hellfire" written on it in red ink
War on society, yes it is. Irony that the fugged in the head bitch did everything that her mom was an activist against.

I guess one of the murderers friends did call the police after her last tweet saying she was gonna die. Unfortunately it was too late. Shooting already started.
Originally Posted by Wannabebwana

Could see that when she pulled in the driveway of the school. Like, only 6 vehicles parked. Was it a PD day or something, so only the daycare kids were there?

6 year olds don’t drive their own cars
Joel, I think it's a strategy - I believe they think that if they kill enough kids they will get the gun control/disarmament they desire.

There's nothing ironic about these demons. The hate humanity. I GUARANTEE this dead demon and it's mother are pro-infanticide activists too.

Satan hates humanity because God told him that we, in our flesh, would have place above him in Heaven.
Originally Posted by Wannabebwana

This news report screenshot shows a lot more cars on the other side.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Joel, I think it's a strategy - I believe they think that if they kill enough kids they will get the gun control/disarmament they desire.

There's nothing ironic about these demons. The hate humanity. I GUARANTEE this dead demon and it's mother are pro-infanticide activists too.

Satan hates humanity because God told him that we, in our flesh, would have place above him in Heaven.

Tyrone, it's not a strategy.

You're just too normal and stable to understand how fuucked in the head these people really are.
stop moving!

Works for me.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/trans-activists-called-for-day-of-vengeance-before-nashville-shooting

That clearly makes them a terrorist group, doesn't it?
So was the strategy for the murderer to push her mom's agenda?

To bad these liberal fugs don't waste have the time on mental illness as they do going after the inanimate object.

Although I'm sure the parents are wack jobs to when they don't see it as a problem when their daughter wants to be a man.
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
stop moving!

Works for me.

That clearly makes them a terrorist group, doesn't it?
It does in my book but look who we have in charge.
Posted By: JohnBurns Re: One demon down - 03/28/23
YouTube video with 2 bodycams.

Will need to go to Youtube to view.

Body Cam
Posted By: Jcubed Re: One demon down - 03/28/23
Good shoot.
Posted By: erickg Re: One demon down - 03/28/23

You beat me to it...
Posted By: gunchamp Re: One demon down - 03/28/23
This is absolutely awesome and I wish this would happen every damn time! These animals need put down
Posted By: saddlering Re: One demon down - 03/28/23
Doing what there paid to do, running to the gun shots Not away from them. Good Job!
Posted By: Dillonbuck Re: One demon down - 03/28/23
Originally Posted by renegade50
You push your men forward to maintain momentum and the initiative in mout.
You also want your firepower up front.
You don't stall and let the enemy regroup or move.
That officer led that team well.
Got his long gun firepower up front where it belonged by getting his guys moving and didn't lose momentum or the initiative and the 2 officers with the long guns engaged the scumball as soon as they heard shots, made the corner and shot the pos in that room from down the hallway after they got line of fire on the pos..

That's what I seen in the vid..

Unlike other vids with police in buildings in active shooter situations.

One guy bogs down, others are gonna see that and do it also.

That's why you need to push your men.
To keep them moving and not bog down, then you lose initiative, volience and speed of attack, and fire superiority.

And that allows the enemy to possibly gain what you just lost by bogging down.

You treat your wounded after the threat is neutralized.
Or you gonna lose to many treating wounded that should be in the fight.

Thank you.
Knowledge, training experience.
Probably too much sense and credibility for the campfire.

Quite critical of LEOs frequently, not this time.

Bunch of cops. Just guys on duty doing cop things and thinking about lunch.
Thrown together and under enormous mental stress.
Enough adrenaline to fly a horse, before they ran out of the cars and started
clearing the building. Knowing kids are dying, frustrated, then hearing shots....

And the F'n campfire Tier One Operators are talking about,
Canting a pistol,
Sweeping other officers!

Unreal.

The other thread had someone make a comment about a 14 minute time from report
to resolution.

Long minutes if you are waiting, but darn fast response in reality.
The old sword battle movies always show the king or general leading the charge with all the soldiers behind them. In the movies, the king always survives but in reality, lots of those in the lead got killed. Getting the leaders killed leaves the troops without leadership and they often lose the battle.

Posted By: Bristoe Re: One demon down - 03/28/23
Hard to tell for sure. But it looks like that big boy with the 12 gauge put the demon down.
Originally Posted by cv540
stop moving!

He said "stop moving" after he shot. Was likely thinking of the camera he was wearing. He really meant "die faster." Good on him.
Exactly.
Posted By: m_stevenson Re: One demon down - 03/28/23

Well, now you know.
Making assumptions about tactics where you don’t know what the hell you’re talking about is really really dumb
Posted By: Swamplord Re: One demon down - 03/28/23
already saw something on twitter blaming CNN for "misgendering" 5 times in a newscast about it.

JFC

This worthless twat clearly dgaf about the 6 victims & is more concerned about the terrible crime of "misgendering" of the psychopath by cnn

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]
Posted By: Mannlicher Re: One demon down - 03/28/23

the party that gets to define the terms, wins the debate. As long as the media and society refer to trannys by THEIR preferred pronoun, they win.
Posted By: David_Walter Re: One demon down - 03/28/23
If this hasn't already been quoted, "Surround yourself with the type of men who run to the sound of gunfire. They won't disappoint you in your time of need."
Originally Posted by David_Walter
If this hasn't already been quoted, "Surround yourself with the type of men who run to the sound of gunfire. They won't disappoint you in your time of need."

Good advice.

How ironic....
Congrats to that democrat c unt for raising a murderous mentally ill pile of chit. Mom should hang too
Originally Posted by JohnBurns
YouTube video with 2 bodycams.

Good find John.

That take down was probably as good as it gets. Kudos to the cops and in particular, the squad leader.
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Hard to tell for sure. But it looks like that big boy with the 12 gauge put the demon down.

AR took him down. Four shots, goblin started dropping on the first round. Watch videos John Burns posted.
Originally Posted by Steve

Her arm was still twitching a little. They should have kept shooting. That was defiance of a lawful order to stop moving.

Her arm was still twitching a little. They should have kept shooting. That was defiance of a lawful order to stop moving.

Pretty sure the threat was neutralized at that point.
Originally Posted by gunchamp
Congrats to that democrat c unt for raising a murderous mentally ill pile of chit. Mom should hang too

A source close to the Hale family told the Daily Beast that Hale was autistic but high-functioning — “and relatively recently announced she was transgender, identifying as he/him.”

https://nypost.com/2023/03/28/audrey-hales-mom-i-think-i-lost-my-daughter-today/

Five ounces of 00 will make a feller twitch.
Officer Rex did a good job.

Ymmv
Posted By: WildHare Re: One demon down - 03/28/23
Originally Posted by Mannlicher

the party that gets to define the terms, wins the debate. As long as the media and society refer to trannys by THEIR preferred pronoun, they win.

I just call them perverts. I think that accurately covers all bases.
Posted By: JeffP Re: One demon down - 03/28/23
Mental illness is real
Originally Posted by Swamplord

JFC

This worthless twat clearly dgaf about the 6 victims & is more concerned about the terrible crime of "misgendering" of the psychopath by cnn

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]
Another that should be swinging. 6 innocent lives were taken by one of these democrat monsters and all this pile of chit can think of is misgendering? WTF!!!!
Posted By: JLimbo Re: One demon down - 03/28/23
From looking at the surveilence footage from the other thread on page 15 it looks like kids out in the playground on recess. That's probably why It (the sicko shooter) had a hard time finding targets in the school.

It drove right past them and didn't notice the kids outside. This could've been way worse if the shooter had any awareness.
It's not going to make sense until you accept the reality that these people are demonic.

One or two crazies here and there can be attributed to societal issues. But when an entire movement of crazies arise in such a short period of time, it has a centralized malevolent origin.

Watch your back. They walk among us.
URGENT PLEA TO ALL PASTORS AND CONCERNED CITIZENS
Tonight (3/28) at 5 pm, the City of Franklin’s Board of Alderman will vote on whether to approve an application for a gay pride/drag parade in downtown Franklin.
The progressives are flooding the Aldermen (councilmen) with email pressure, so you must do the same.
Even if you do not live in Franklin, your emails will matter. Below are their emails, so the easiest way is to cut and paste all of these into one email, tweet or post along with your message. This should take about 5 minutes which, IF stopped, could save and or protect your children from greater perversion. THANK YOU!
All that evil needs to do to triumph is for good men to do nothing. - Sir Edmund Burke.
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

Lopping off his dong didn't make him a "her", quit playing by the liberal psychos rules......
It's not going to make sense until you accept the reality that these people are demonic.

One or two crazies here and there can be attributed to societal issues. But when an entire movement of crazies arise in such a short period of time, it has a centralized malevolent origin.

Here's some more of it.

https://twitter.com/theblackspiderm/status/1640759875083927565
Originally Posted by erickg

Lopping off his dong didn't make him a "her", quit playing by the liberal psychos rules......

Dead either way.
Posted By: Longbob Re: One demon down - 03/28/23

The sicko didn't have a dong. It was a she that identified as a he.
Heard it the other way around, I stand corrected, but the sentiment still applies. They win this culture war only if we participate in it.
Heard it the other way around, male to female tranny

Hear lots...dont make it true.

Ymmv
Posted By: ribka Re: One demon down - 03/28/23

that was beautiful

Exactly right.

One of the things I will agree with you on

Can't understand anyone thinking this was a male. Quite obviously a female, whether or not she claimed to be a male. Never had a dick.

Can't understand anyone thinking this was a male. Quite obviously a female, whether or not she claimed to be a male. Never had a dick.

She tried to play with the big boys...

Hard fail.
Every member of the group of responding officers swept every other member multiple times. None of them could coordinate their movements. Fields of fire were nonexistent. Checking up in chokepoints. Blowing past corners. No one watching anyone's 3/6/9.

lol. You seem to know a lot about mass shooting responses. 3 6 9? lol watching Miami vice?

You move as fast as you can to the sound of gunfire. If you're lucky you'll have at least one other guy with you
Posted By: Longbob Re: One demon down - 03/28/23

You heard wrong. It was the other way around and it has been covered a lot even by the Nashville police.
Originally Posted by ribka

lol. You seem to know a lot about mass shooting responses.

Did we watch the same video?

Officer Rex did a fine job.
Broke into a news conference in the middle. Did I hear right she was shooting outside from the 2nd deck?

SHE was born a female. SHE was pretending to be a man. SHE didn't have a Y chromosome, penis, or testicles.
Broke into a news conference in the middle. Did I hear right she was shooting outside from the 2nd deck?

I think the school was at recess. In the video, you see her get killed on the second floor. The officers responded to the sound of gunfire...they were clearing room by room, until the heard gunfire and responded.
Originally Posted by Jcubed

Ymmv

It's easy to manipulate a few here on the Campfire.

I think the school was at recess. In the video, you see her get killed on the second floor. The officers responded to the sound of gunfire...they were clearing room by room, until the heard gunfire and responded.

I understand that. When I started listening to the news conference a bit ago the chief or whoever was saying she was shooting to the ground, from the 2nd floor and just inside the window so she wouldn't be a target from outside. I missed what was said before that. She was killed next to an exterior window but didn't notice if it was broken
Originally Posted by m_stevenson

Well, now you know.
Making assumptions about tactics where you don’t know what the hell you’re talking about is really really dumb

No assumptions made by me, you and Anteloper only, assuming I am a critic.

You know nothing losers need to not take yourselves so serious.

This place is so critical of LEO and I have never been or ever will be. If you couldn't see that there was always someone in front of that guy, regardless of tactical advantage or not, it is certainly a better position than any of the guys on point...

I understand that. When I started listening to the news conference a bit ago the chief or whoever was saying she was shooting to the ground, from the 2nd floor and just inside the window so she wouldn't be a target from outside. I missed what was said before that. She was killed next to an exterior window but didn't notice if it was broken

Copy. I assumed from watching the video she was shooting outside down towards the ground where people would be...

Idk...I wasn't there.

However, dead is good in this instance.

From the way she fell, look like she was facing the window when shot. Also there was gun fire coming from her that the cops moved towards, but there didn't seem to be any innocents or other cops engaging her. Also the window that she was next to had been shot out, but that could have been from the cops.

However, when I first saw the vid it seemed like she had just been shooting out the window, maybe at cops or kids.

Well, now you know.

This place is so critical of LEO and I have never been or ever will be. If you couldn't see that there was always someone in front of that guy, regardless of tactical advantage or not, it is certainly a better position than any of the guys on point...

No. Like renegade said...they were moving. A stack.

Ymmv

It's easy to manipulate a few here on the Campfire.

were the officers using one your super tactical $150 slings Burnsie like in Uvalde? lol

I didn't see anyone but the demon in front of him when he stapled her azz to the deck.

You would be better off sticking to old gun posts.
Posted By: JoeBob Re: One demon down - 03/28/23
This is the killer’s room. Look at that flag in the right corner there. Lolololololol

[img]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FsSFLqrWYAAdBQ8?format=jpg&name=medium[/img]

I didn't see anyone but the demon in front of him when he stapled her azz to the deck.

You would be better off sticking to old gun posts.

Thank you, butt licker
Posted By: GreatWaputi Re: One demon down - 03/28/23
Originally Posted by JoeBob
This is the killer’s room. Look at that flag in the right corner there. Lolololololol

What is it?
Originally Posted by GreatWaputi

What is it?

Gonna say Ukraine?
Originally Posted by GreatWaputi

What is it?
Gonna say Ukraine?

NATO.
Posted By: AKwolverine Re: One demon down - 03/28/23
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

If that’s legit and recent, she sure wasn’t trying too hard to be a male.
If the situation was reversed democrats would be losing their [bleep] over a hate crime.
Posted By: rost495 Re: One demon down - 03/28/23

14 minutes SUCKS when things go wrong. There is NO way to spin that thing. Should have been armed teachers there and it should have stopped almost instantly after the first shots.

Cops. Nothing against most of them. But when seconds count cops are almost always minutes plus away... I work and live in areas where they are hours away often.
Originally Posted by rost495

14 minutes SUCKS when things go wrong. There is NO way to spin that thing. Should have been armed teachers there and it should have stopped almost instantly after the first shots.

Cops. Nothing against most of them. But when seconds count cops are almost always minutes plus away... I work and live in areas where they are hours away often.

True. But these cops did a good job.
Posted By: KenMi Re: One demon down - 03/28/23
1 12 gauge blast
4 AR shots
4 pistol shots.

Yep, the critter stopped moving.
Originally Posted by KenMi
1 12 gauge blast
4 AR shots
4 pistol shots.

Yep, the critter stopped moving.

Well, twitched.
She was shooting at arriving cops from the 2nd story window, she shot atleast one cruiser window out from pics of scene.
They say 2 in 5 trannys commit suicide, this was suicide by cop, I hate she took others out with her.
Posted By: GreatWaputi Re: One demon down - 03/28/23
They say 2 in 5 trannys commit suicide, this was suicide by cop, I hate she took others out with her.

Suicide to push an agenda.
Posted By: Ohio7x57 Re: One demon down - 03/28/23

Truth! I always stress to my family that you never know what kind of maniac is standing next to you in the grocery store line.

Ron
Posted By: cv540 Re: One demon down - 03/28/23

Absolutely.
Posted By: Cheesy Re: One demon down - 03/28/23
She/her

Was/were
Posted By: NoDak Re: One demon down - 03/28/23
What's funny is in photos I've seen online that after being hit multiple times there was ZERO blood on or near the body. Hmmm.
Originally Posted by Cheesy
She/her

Was/were

"It"

That's what they all are to me.

Well, now you know.

Blow harder, Blowhard.

So now your initial post was some pro LE praise of smart tactics? Not Hardly.

Every time you’re proven wrong you come back with ridiculous attempts to “move the goal post”. I’ve never observed anyone, over 11 years old, so desperate for the admiration of strangers or more willing to lavish himself with accolades.
Posted By: Burleyboy Re: One demon down - 03/28/23
Notice how the left are doing everything they can to blame the victims. This really looks like a hate crime and we could blame the left for their dangerous anti Christian rhetoric.

I still want to know what really happened in Vegas. There seems to be a conspiracy to keep it there.

Bb
Originally Posted by Burleyboy
Notice how the left are doing everything they can to blame the victims. This really looks like a hate crime and we could blame the left for their dangerous anti Christian rhetoric.

I still want to know what really happened in Vegas. There seems to be a conspiracy to keep it there.

Bb

Bad people do bad things.
For the member who observed the absence of blood, the images were from literally seconds after she was filled with holes, and she had on lots of clothes that would absorb lots of blood before any trickled out onto the ground.
Originally Posted by JLimbo
From looking at the surveilence footage from the other thread on page 15 it looks like kids out in the playground on recess. That's probably why It (the sicko shooter) had a hard time finding targets in the school.

It drove right past them and didn't notice the kids outside. This could've been way worse if the shooter had any awareness.
I don't believe the kids were the main target. I believe it was the school leaderahip.
Posted By: hookeye Re: One demon down - 03/28/23
Amazed at how one could be so restrained as to not add a coup de grace on that demon.

Or multiples. Send it straight to Hell.
Originally Posted by hookeye
Amazed at how one could be so restrained as to not add a coup de grace on that demon.

Second cop did...4 rounds.
Posted By: bowmanh Re: One demon down - 03/28/23
Great job by the Nashville PD. I assume this was a special team. They had the skills and the necessary urgency to get the job done quickly and undoubtedly saved lives.
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper

I don't believe the kids were the main target. I believe it was the school leaderahip.
Or Christianity in general.

I hear Jane Fonda is taking some heat, connecting the shooting to her recent comments on The View that the appropriate response to the recent ruling on abortion might be mass murder.
Posted By: AcesNeights Re: One demon down - 03/28/23
For the member who observed the absence of blood, the images were from literally seconds after she was filled with holes, and she had on lots of clothes that would absorb lots of blood before any trickled out onto the ground.

Absolutely. If she was immediately neutralized and her heart stopped pumping that stops the blood from flowing. For anyone that has worked in the field and has witnessed multiple different scenarios of gunshot wounds they know how 2 similar wounds can present very different “visuals”. Some “non critical” wounds can bleed profusely while other fatal wounds don’t bleed much if at all. There are so many variables that the presence or absence of blood is not a good indicator of severity.
Posted By: VarmintGuy Re: One demon down - 03/28/23
Bristoe: The bizarre phenomenon known as "suicide by cop" is NOT new!
What is new is these "suicide by cop" devotees are NOW taking out innocent children, teachers, concert goers, cocktail lounge customers, church parishioners and innocent shoppers as they insure their coming fate of "suicide by cop"!
As crass as this sounds I think every police precinct, station and headquarters advertise that those intent on committing "suicide by cop" should just stop by the station house and let the police/sheriffs/federal officers take them out!
Seeings nobody is intent on solving the problem of mind altering prescription drugs and over use of prescription drugs by unstable people - I think my solution has merit!
Maybe even offer a reward to the families of these "suicide by cop" enlistees once the deed is done and no innocent lives are harmed/endangered.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
The big question is, why are these incidences along with all the other signs of cultural deterioration relatively common place today? And unheard of a half century ago which is a short time historically speaking.

It’s a rhetorical question.
Posted By: hookeye Re: One demon down - 03/28/23

Figured more after would have been appropriate.
Like a couple shotgun blasts to the fuggin head.
Obliterate that demon.
Send it to hell lookin like total chit.

Figured more after would have been appropriate.
Like a couple shotgun blasts to the fuggin head.
Obliterate that demon.
Send it to hell lookin like total chit.

Dead is dead.
Remember, you are on camera.
Posted By: SenderoMan Re: One demon down - 03/28/23
Fine line between being cognizant of a body camera and a incredible amount of adrenaline.
Job well done.
Posted By: renegade50 Re: One demon down - 03/28/23
The big question is, why are these incidences along with all the other signs of cultural deterioration relatively common place today? And unheard of a half century ago which is a short time historically speaking.

All a byproduct of the dominoe effect from LBJ,s great society.
And the pandering of Liberal Socialist Democrats for votes and the empowerment of the Nanny State they have groomed.

Just about everything fuuuked up going on today IMO can be traced back to LBJ,s great society and most favored nation trade status.
Both occurred decades ago..
Posted By: RiverRider Re: One demon down - 03/28/23
Those are major factors, but I would add the sexual revolution to that list.
Dead is dead.

Be happy men were there.
Posted By: ironbender Re: One demon down - 03/28/23

Rhetorical, but nonetheless;

Posted this elsewhere today:

Part of the problem is that the mentally I’ll are no longer locked up, and walk among us.

That said, there is a spectrum of severity in that the dangerous ones should be locked up, which is different from having a deficit that requires help and attention.
Dead is dead.

Be happy men were there.
+1
Posted By: Mackay_Sagebrush Re: One demon down - 03/28/23
I posted this elsewhere but I will post this here as well, since we have some Monday Morning QBs who without question are commenting about things that have absolutely zero experience with...

There will be a lot of Monday morning quarterbacking. The majority of it from people who have never heard a shot fired in anger and have never dealt with an active shooter.

The fact is that they moved quickly, did hasty clears (versus slow and methodical, which I am sure they likely did afterwards to confirm that there were no additional threats/devices, etc) and pushed in as quick as they reasonably could until they found their primary target. Hasty clears can be and are dangerous, as it is easy to miss things, but it is what it is and you need to weigh the odds sometimes and just move towards where you think you will find the fight.

When they did find active shooter #1, they put that threat down, without hesitation. More likely than not, since they were not issued a crystal ball and had no idea if there were more killers, they then continued to search and do what they needed until they could confirm the school was secure.

The bottom line is that no response is perfect, but in this case, I would say they did an excellent job overall and they are responsible for a great many parents getting to hug their kids tonight

I will further add that many times officers/individuals who have never been under fire or put into such high stress situations like that can have some sensory overload. Knowing what they are doing and what they are up against, the noise of the alarms, the commands and various people feeding them information both in their immediate vicinity as well as on the radio. It all ads up. Many times guys have their adrenalin shoot very high and as a result they start to breath hard. To people who don't know any better, they will comment about how "out of shape" that person is. That generally is not the primary contributing factor.

Often they just need one guy to push them in right direction and take charge. In this case, you could hear it on the audio/video. It had nothing to do with using the guy as a body barricade. The person who was coordinating that element (and there can be multiple elements/teams hastily thrown together) took charge and was doing a quick and hasty clear, not letting anyone slow down, and putting his most appropriate weapons up front (rifles). You want overmatch on a threat. You put overwhelming firepower to bear on the target when and if at all possible.

I have dealt with active shooters personally and seen people freeze up. Once they see you go, they will (and did) follow and the threat was no longer able to kill any more people.
I think they did a good job.

Somebody has to be the point man. Blue shirt guy with the AR was being careful. But he moved when it was time. Big guy with the 12 gauge behaved like he had been seized by the moment once the location of the shots was determined.

Doing that job inside walls with doors everywhere and multiple levels has *got* to be an extremely nerve wracking experience, to say the least. But everybody kept their wits about them and did their job.

My first thought when watching the video was that they had been trained for such an occasion. So they had a good basic understanding of how to go about it. But everybody knows that training is no match for the real thing.
I think they did a good job.

Somebody has to be the point man. Blue shirt guy with the AR was being careful. But he moved when it was time. Big guy with the 12 gauge behaved like he had been seized by the moment once the location of the shots was determined.

Doing that job inside walls with doors everywhere and multiple levels has *got* to be an extremely nerve wracking experience, to say the least. But everybody kept their wits about them and did their job.

My first thought when watching the video was that they had been trained for such an occasion. So they had a good basic understanding of how to go about it. But everybody knows that training is no match for the real thing.

I will bet guy with AR was former military.
Posted By: beretzs Re: One demon down - 03/28/23
Originally Posted by Mackay_Sagebrush
I posted this elsewhere but I will post this here as well, since we have some Monday Morning QBs who without question are commenting about things that have absolutely zero experience with...

There will be a lot of Monday morning quarterbacking. The majority of it from people who have never heard a shot fired in anger and have never dealt with an active shooter.

The fact is that they moved quickly, did hasty clears (versus slow and methodical, which I am sure they likely did afterwards to confirm that there were no additional threats/devices, etc) and pushed in as quick as they reasonably could until they found their primary target. Hasty clears can be and are dangerous, as it is easy to miss things, but it is what it is and you need to weigh the odds sometimes and just move towards where you think you will find the fight.

When they did find active shooter #1, they put that threat down, without hesitation. More likely than not, since they were not issued a crystal ball and had no idea if there were more killers, they then continued to search and do what they needed until they could confirm the school was secure.

The bottom line is that no response is perfect, but in this case, I would say they did an excellent job overall and they are responsible for a great many parents getting to hug their kids tonight

I will further add that many times officers/individuals who have never been under fire or put into such high stress situations like that can have some sensory overload. Knowing what they are doing and what they are up against, the noise of the alarms, the commands and various people feeding them information both in their immediate vicinity as well as on the radio. It all ads up. Many times guys have their adrenalin shoot very high and as a result they start to breath hard. To people who don't know any better, they will comment about how "out of shape" that person is. That generally is not the primary contributing factor.

Often they just need one guy to push them in right direction and take charge. In this case, you could hear it on the audio/video. It had nothing to do with using the guy as a body barricade. The person who was coordinating that element (and there can be multiple elements/teams hastily thrown together) took charge and was doing a quick and hasty clear, not letting anyone slow down, and putting his most appropriate weapons up front (rifles). You want overmatch on a threat. You put overwhelming firepower to bear on the target when and if at all possible.

I have dealt with active shooters personally and seen people freeze up. Once they see you go, they will (and did) follow and the threat was no longer able to kill any more people.

Great write up.. those fellas did Gods work and moved towards gunfire and downed the threat. I’d buy any of them a beer.

Well said.
Posted By: KenMi Re: One demon down - 03/29/23
Sh/it knew the police were inside and was shooting out the window, for the main purpose of drawing attention to sh/it's location. Too much of a candy ass to suck the barrel of sh/it's own gun.

Motive is pretty damn clear. Sh/it was targeting specific adult leadership. Once that was accomplished, sh/it's second goal was suicide. If it was about just killing randomly, sh/it wouldn't have stopped and stood by a window.

By the way, when they were going down that last hall upstairs, what was the one officer firing at? He couldn't have seen around that last corner at that time, unless sh/it was moving around in that hall/room where the window was that sh/it was firing out of.
Posted By: AKwolverine Re: One demon down - 03/29/23
Originally Posted by beretzs
Great write up.. those fellas did Gods work and moved towards gunfire and downed the threat. I’d buy any of them a beer.

Absolutely.
Posted By: ar15a292f Re: One demon down - 03/29/23

She wanted you to think she was a dude, evidently it worked in your case.

The Nashville Police Chief said it was a woman....
If the person has XX chromosomes she is a female, no matter what she identifies as, if the person has XY chromosomes he is a male. That science is settled.
Posted By: gunchamp Re: One demon down - 03/29/23

Well said and fugg anyone who talks chit on these guys. They ran to their possible deaths and put fear aside to end that animals rampage. Those guys are heros. Wish there were many more like them!
Posted By: shootem Re: One demon down - 03/29/23
Mac hit it. Obvious to anyone with 2 brain cells who the QB in that formation was. The man did a remarkable repeat of his training assignments. He played like he practiced and in the process kept his riflemen safe and effective. Lives were saved due to following the process. No one in front of that team leader felt like cannon fodder. None. That was a team to be reconned with in the most tragic of times. God bless them all.
Posted By: Jcubed Re: One demon down - 03/29/23
Originally Posted by shootem
Mac hit it. Obvious to anyone with 2 brain cells who the QB in that formation was. The man did a remarkable repeat of his training assignments. He played like he practiced and in the process kept his riflemen safe and effective. Lives were saved due to following the process. No one in front of that team leader felt like cannon fodder. None. That was a team to be reconned with in the most tragic of times. God bless them all.

It was obvious when he called for three.

Ymmv

Eta: He called for three on me.
Posted By: hookeye Re: One demon down - 03/29/23
Thought they did fine.
Posted By: WTM45 Re: One demon down - 03/29/23
“Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn’t even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.”
Heraclitus
Posted By: KillerBee Re: One demon down - 03/29/23
Late to the conversation , my question is why are they hiding the manifesto, and going straight to banning guns?

Makes you think???

KB
Originally Posted by KillerBee
Late to the conversation , my question is why are they hiding the manifesto, and going straight to banning guns?

Makes you think???

KB

Never let a tragedy go to waste.

Said someone.
Posted By: 673 Re: One demon down - 03/29/23
Glad the pos is ded.
Posted By: funshooter Re: One demon down - 03/29/23
I did not read all if the comments
So I hoe I am not repeating someone else's Comment here.

Those officers sure did rehabilitate the shooter in a short time.

To bad our System is so screwed up that the Judges and Lawyers take so long and then let to many go to commit more crimes.

This one will not be hurting and killing anyone else.

The Officers did good and it is Great that they them selves were not injured in the Rehabilitation process with this one.
Posted By: DaveR Re: One demon down - 03/29/23
Big props to Officer Englebert. Took control from the moment he hit the scene, hastily assembled an entry team, led the way, and then took the shooter out. Incredible job by what appears to be quite a young officer (reportedly a 4 year PD veteran). My guess is he'll be wearing some chevrons soon.

Going to be some Monday morning QB'ing (talk of clusterfuck, guys muzzling each other, etc.), but this is the best example we have ever seen with these school shootings of what needs to happen and what should happen. It wasn't perfect. But it is the most perfect example of the type of officers needed and actions needed when it counts.

Officer Collazo also did a great job, despite being armed with only his sidearm, he was rushing into the thick of things and keeping everyone moving forward.

Those two guys are studs. If only Uvalde had a couple guys with the balls these guys had.
Posted By: renegade50 Re: One demon down - 03/29/23
Jesse Watters said "it,s" Manifesto should be released next week.
Be interesting how the Liberal Socialist Democrats and the Trannies exploit that with agenda word salad talking points.

No doubt it will be cleaned up or reworked to suit their agenda.
Might be on the web now ????
Posted By: Mackay_Sagebrush Re: One demon down - 03/29/23

Well said and fugg anyone who talks chit on these guys. They ran to their possible deaths and put fear aside to end that animals rampage. Those guys are heros. Wish there were many more like them!

This is an important thing to also remember. They knew they were facing possible death or being horribly wounded but they went anyway. That can be aa difficult thing to put out of your mind and focus strictly the job of achieving what needs to be done.
Posted By: Rock Chuck Re: One demon down - 03/29/23
Shortly after the shooting, the WAPO put up this photo and the name Samantha Hyde (aka Samuel) naming him/her/whatever as the shooter. It's totally the wrong person. He/she/whatever should sue them for defamation.

[Linked Image from pbs.twimg.com]
Posted By: JoeBob Re: One demon down - 03/29/23
Originally Posted by DaveR
Big props to Officer Englebert. Took control from the moment he hit the scene, hastily assembled an entry team, led the way, and then took the shooter out. Incredible job by what appears to be quite a young officer (reportedly a 4 year PD veteran). My guess is he'll be wearing some chevrons soon.

Going to be some Monday morning QB'ing (talk of clusterfuck, guys muzzling each other, etc.), but this is the best example we have ever seen with these school shootings of what needs to happen and what should happen. It wasn't perfect. But it is the most perfect example of the type of officers needed and actions needed when it counts.

Officer Collazo also did a great job, despite being armed with only his sidearm, he was rushing into the thick of things and keeping everyone moving forward.

Those two guys are studs. If only Uvalde had a couple guys with the balls these guys had.

I’ll quibble just a little bit and very mildly. First, these guys did much better than anyone else we’ve seen. And they did what they were supposed to do.

Now here comes the quibble. If my kid were in that school, I would much rather see them go to the sound of the guns quicker than dick around clearing rooms. The teacher outside told him the shooter was on the second floor. We hear gunshots up there. Get up there and take the guy out immediately. For all you know, the guy is walking from room to room killing kids and the 30 seconds you spent clearing rooms downstairs is the difference between him killing a couple kids and walking into a room with 25 easy targets.

Like I said minor quibble. But in these instances I would prefer less attention to officer safety and more reckless and violent action.
Posted By: antelope_sniper Re: One demon down - 03/29/23

I’ll quibble just a little bit and very mildly. First, these guys did much better than anyone else we’ve seen. And they did what they were supposed to do.

Now here comes the quibble. If my kid were in that school, I would much rather see them go to the sound of the guns quicker than dick around clearing rooms. The teacher outside told him the shooter was on the second floor. We hear gunshots up there. Get up there and take the guy out immediately. For all you know, the guy is walking from room to room killing kids and the 30 seconds you spent clearing rooms downstairs is the difference between him killing a couple kids and walking into a room with 25 easy targets.

Like I said minor quibble. But in these instances I would prefer less attention to officer safety and more reckless and violent action.
The shooting had stopped when they entered, so they we clearing as they went. Once they heard fresh gunfire, they stopped clearing and ran toward the gunfire.
Posted By: cv540 Re: One demon down - 03/29/23
Originally Posted by bowmanh
Great job by the Nashville PD. I assume this was a special team. They had the skills and the necessary urgency to get the job done quickly and undoubtedly saved lives.

I think this was just a group of officers that formed as they arrived. Likely they had never trained together, didnt know each other, as evidenced by Officer Collazo giving directions like "go blue" referring to the blue tshirt, or "Push LPVO" and gesturing to the officer with the scoped rifle (Low Power Variable Optic) to go first into the larger room, rather than using names.

Most Departments train every member for Active Shooter situations, and the most likely scenario will be that the first 3 or 5 on scene will not be a special Swat type team, just whichever officers are first to arrive. Team leader can be determined by rank or just done on the fly, as some officers regardless of rank have a Leader demeanor.

Officer Collazo did a remarkable job in making a cohesive team and directing it, and assessing the unfolding terrain and switching up tactics. He switched Point from having the officer with the shotgun on point when doing stairs and hallways, to switching point to the scoped rifle equipped officer ("Push right LPVO") after seeing the large room in front of them where the shooter was killed.

In the video you can see the rifle equipped officer take it off safe as he entered the room just before shooting. He then puts it back on safe and holds as Collazo sweeps past him to deliver 4 more rounds with pistol.

Just well done.

If the kids weren't the target, why did she shoot them? Her target was anyone she could see.
Including the 9 year old daughter of a pastor.

Posted By: antelope_sniper Re: One demon down - 03/29/23

If the kids weren't the target, why did she shoot them? Her target was anyone she could see.
Main, or primary targets vs. Secondary targets. The administrators she killed were all in their 60's, may have been their when she attended the school.

We'll know more when the manifesto is released.

Main, or primary targets vs. Secondary targets. The administrators she killed were all in their 60's, may have been their when she attended the school.

Head administrator, substitute teacher, and custodian from what I gather.
Posted By: bowmanh Re: One demon down - 03/29/23
Originally Posted by cv540
Originally Posted by bowmanh

I think this was just a group of officers that formed as they arrived. Likely they had never trained together, didnt know each other, as evidenced by Officer Collazo giving directions like "go blue" referring to the blue tshirt, or "Push LPVO" and gesturing to the officer with the scoped rifle (Low Power Variable Optic) to go first into the larger room, rather than using names.

Most Departments train every member for Active Shooter situations, and the most likely scenario will be that the first 3 or 5 on scene will not be a special Swat type team, just whichever officers are first to arrive. Team leader can be determined by rank or just done on the fly, as some officers regardless of rank have a Leader demeanor.

Officer Collazo did a remarkable job in making a cohesive team and directing it, and assessing the unfolding terrain and switching up tactics. He switched Point from having the officer with the shotgun on point when doing stairs and hallways, to switching point to the scoped rifle equipped officer ("Push right LPVO") after seeing the large room in front of them where the shooter was killed.

In the video you can see the rifle equipped officer take it off safe as he entered the room just before shooting. He then puts it back on safe and holds as Collazo sweeps past him to deliver 4 more rounds with pistol.

Just well done.
You may be right that these people hadn't trained together, but they seem to have a higher skill level than the average officer based on what I've seen. At any rate they did a great job, and removed the threat very quickly which is the important thing.
Originally Posted by AKwolverine
Including the 9 year old daughter of a pastor.

Prayers to the families of the victims. What a tragedy.
It appears that Youtube and networks have all scrubbed the videos of the final scene. They all cut it off before they show the cops killing her. I've looked a a dozen or more and they all cut off.
Posted By: The_Real_Hawkeye Re: One demon down - 03/29/23
It appears that Youtube and networks have all scrubbed the videos of the final scene. They all cut it off before they show the cops killing her. I've looked a a dozen or more and they all cut off.
It's for your protection.
It's for your protection.

It’s because people were noticing the shoes.
Posted By: simonkenton7 Re: One demon down - 03/29/23

Here it is un scrubbed.

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM Stop Moving!
I can't explain the shoes, but does anyone think that all the news can report a shooting that's a fake when the school and the people are real? Can they say they're dead when they aren't? Here's a page from the school's website with the head teacher who was killed. How could they say it's a fake when she's for real? HEAD TEACHER
I can't explain the shoes, but does anyone think that all the news can report a shooting that's a fake when the school and the people are real? Can they say they're dead when they aren't? Here's a page from the school's website with the head teacher who was killed. How could they say it's a fake when she's for real? HEAD TEACHER

Connecting dots; you are.
Posted By: Birdwatcher Re: One demon down - 03/29/23

Turns out there’s a Uvalde Foundation For Kids, and the Police actions in Nashville did not go unnoticed.

https://fox17.com/amp/newsletter-da...mass-shooting-davidson-county-local-news

A brief perusal of their website did not mention “gun control” up front so maybe they have merit.

https://www.theuvaldefoundation.com/

Actually I gotta feel bad for a lot of the LEOs on the scene at Uvalde, tarred by association.
Shoes? What about the shoes needs explaning?
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher

Turns out there’s a Uvalde Foundation For Kids, and the Police actions in Nashville did not go unnoticed.

A brief perusal of their website did not mention “gun control” up front so maybe they have merit.

Actually I gotta feel bad for a lot of the LEOs on the scene at Uvalde, tarred by association.

Association?

They did nothing.
[Linked Image from files.catbox.moe]

Pretty compelling evidence, isn’t it?

I don’t know what it is. I offered it without comment. I only know that they appear different. My be a washout effect on the camera. Might be a lot of things. I’m really not qualified to say. I can only say that from those pictures, they don’t look the same.

So, let me get this straight: You folks are suggesting that the image of her after being shot (and those of the raid by police) on the one hand, and the images of her wandering around in the school, were from different days? And this implies that it's all a performance, i.e., like a Hollywood production, but designed to fool the public into thinking it's all real?
My comment for council was laden with sarcasm.

So, let me get this straight: You folks are suggesting that the image of her after being shot (and those of the raid by police) on the one hand, and the images of her wandering around in the school, were from different days? And this implies that it's all a performance, i.e., like a Hollywood production, but designed to fool the public into thinking it's all real?

I’m not implying anything. It just looks like her shoes are different. But I definitely believe there was a real shooting.
Posted By: jorgeI Re: One demon down - 03/29/23
KOOKERY ALERT!
Originally Posted by jorgeI
KOOKERY ALERT!

It ain’t kookery to look at pictures and see that the shoes look different. I’m not kidding when I say that I literally don’t know what to make of it. It just looks to be the case as far as those pics show. There might be plenty of explanations. I don’t know. I only see the pics.
Posted By: Tyrone Re: One demon down - 03/29/23
They look the same to me, except for some low-res JPEG compression artifacts.

That might be the case.
KOOKERY ALERT!

It ain’t kookery to look at pictures and see that the shoes look different. I’m not kidding when I say that I literally don’t know what to make of it. It just looks to be the case as far as those pics show. There might be plenty of explanations. I don’t know. I only see the pics.

Well, since this place is to proffer opinions and believe me I don't put ANYTHING past the government, in this instance, yeah it's nuts. It's just my opinion...
KOOKERY ALERT!

Well, since this place is to proffer opinions and believe me I don't put ANYTHING past the government, in this instance, yeah it's nuts. It's just my opinion...

Nuts to observe that things appear different in one picture verses another?
Posted By: Tyrone Re: One demon down - 03/29/23
The red spot, for instance, seems to bleed into the pant cuff as if it is a layer on top of the actual image.

The yellow appears to be there in the picture of her standing, only it's washed out to look white. It also exhibits some bleed into the white shoe sole side.

Low-res crap.
KOOKERY ALERT!

Nuts to observe that things appear different in one picture verses another?

no sir, that is certainly a valid point. Nuts is suggesting this was some government "zombie flash flag" operation.... maybe?
Posted By: shootem Re: One demon down - 03/29/23
KOOKERY ALERT!

On the corpse shot the white line on the right shoe makes an obvious peak as it borders what appear to be red and yellow coloring. Maybe a washout or flare on the colors. I do not see how the bold white line on the outside of the right shoe can be due to that. That does not match in any mistakable way the images of the upright and moving shooter.

I have no idea why what can be seen is so. Perhaps she intentionally did this to rattle heads. Who knows what a psychotic brain can conjure. It’s still a strange occurrence.
Posted By: funshooter Re: One demon down - 03/29/23
The red spot, for instance, seems to bleed into the pant cuff as if it is a layer on top of the actual image.

The yellow appears to be there in the picture of her standing, only it's washed out to look white. It also exhibits some bleed into the white shoe sole side.

Low-res crap.

Or Maybe he/she changed his/her shoes in the middle of all the commotion.

Maybe not.
Surveillance videos in general are low resolution and nothing is ever very clear. I think this shoe thing is just that - too low of resolution to make them out clearly.
KOOKERY ALERT!

I get that. Now, assuming the shoes are different, what might that fact imply?
KOOKERY ALERT!

I get that. Now, assuming the shoes are different, what might that fact imply?

Assume all you want...3 young children are dead.
Originally Posted by funshooter

Low-res crap.

Maybe not.
So where is the other pair of shoes? Is that something they found but no one felt it was sufficiently important to report to the media?
Surveillance videos in general are low resolution and nothing is ever very clear. I think this shoe thing is just that - too low of resolution to make them out clearly.
It could be as simple as that.

Low-res crap.

Maybe not.
So where is the other pair of shoes? Is that something they found but no one felt it was sufficiently important to report to the media?

Perhaps they are just crap photos. Obviously, gone over cause they blur the face.

Ymmv

Low-res crap.

Maybe not.
It is a woman, regardless of what she called herself. Women are known for changing their wardrobe for any reason.
Posted By: 12344mag Re: One demon down - 03/29/23

Association?

They did nothing.

Exactly right.
Originally Posted by 12344mag

Association?

They did nothing.

Exactly right.

Nothing. Well, they stopped parents from trying to save their children.

Well done. They will live with that, forever.

We are in agreement TRH.
Posted By: smokepole Re: One demon down - 03/29/23
Meanwhile overnight we have christened dozens of experts on athletic shoe logos.....
Posted By: Woodsman1991 Re: One demon down - 03/29/23

We are in agreement TRH.

Tend to concur. If this were a deep fake, they would have done a better job. Heck a CGI version wouldn't make this mistake.
Originally Posted by smokepole
Meanwhile overnight we have christened dozens of experts on athletic shoe logos.....

Financial advisor, research pharmacologist, military historian and tactician, athletic wear designer.

The résumé grows.
Originally Posted by smokepole

Financial advisor, research pharmacologist, military historian and tactician, athletic wear designer.

The résumé grows.

The fired Uvalde cops should watch the videos.

Agree. Stills from video adding in how converting to jpeg format will have the program "predict" how the lines of different shades form would do this. Remember the issue in the Rittenhouse trial over this.
Im all for the conspiracy type chit and half truth, but to anyone trying to say this didnt happen, they can fugg off. Maybe they should try going face to face and telling one of the parents who just lost their child to this monster that it was all a lie.
Im all for the conspiracy type chit and half truth, but to anyone trying to say this didnt happen, they can fugg off. Maybe they should try going face to face and telling one of the parents who just lost their child to this monster that it was all a lie.

Alex Jones is on it...

Alex Jones is on it...

Ouch.
Posted By: WyoCoyoteHunter Re: One demon down - 03/29/23
Just watched the video. Courts adjourned. love it. That is how all of these creeps should be treated.

Alex Jones is on it...
lol
Originally Posted by WyoCoyoteHunter
Just watched the video. Courts adjourned. love it. That is how all of these creeps should be treated.
It really did make me smile every time
Posted By: simonkenton7 Re: One demon down - 03/29/23
BANG BANG BANG BANG

Stop Moving!

Love it.
Originally Posted by simonkenton7
BANG BANG BANG BANG Stop Moving!

Love it.

Four more after that...
© 24hourcampfire