Print Thread
Hop To
Page 11 of 13 1 2 9 10 11 12 13
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
It appears that Youtube and networks have all scrubbed the videos of the final scene. They all cut it off before they show the cops killing her. I've looked a a dozen or more and they all cut off.

Here it is un scrubbed.

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM Stop Moving!

GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
I can't explain the shoes, but does anyone think that all the news can report a shooting that's a fake when the school and the people are real? Can they say they're dead when they aren't? Here's a page from the school's website with the head teacher who was killed. How could they say it's a fake when she's for real? HEAD TEACHER

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
I can't explain the shoes, but does anyone think that all the news can report a shooting that's a fake when the school and the people are real? Can they say they're dead when they aren't? Here's a page from the school's website with the head teacher who was killed. How could they say it's a fake when she's for real? HEAD TEACHER

Connecting dots; you are.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by DaveR
Those two guys are studs. If only Uvalde had a couple guys with the balls these guys had.

Turns out there’s a Uvalde Foundation For Kids, and the Police actions in Nashville did not go unnoticed.

https://fox17.com/amp/newsletter-da...mass-shooting-davidson-county-local-news

A brief perusal of their website did not mention “gun control” up front so maybe they have merit.

https://www.theuvaldefoundation.com/

Actually I gotta feel bad for a lot of the LEOs on the scene at Uvalde, tarred by association.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Shoes? What about the shoes needs explaning?

"Put none but Americans on guard tonight."
-George Washington
IC B2

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
Originally Posted by DaveR
Those two guys are studs. If only Uvalde had a couple guys with the balls these guys had.

Turns out there’s a Uvalde Foundation For Kids, and the Police actions in Nashville did not go unnoticed.

https://fox17.com/amp/newsletter-da...mass-shooting-davidson-county-local-news

A brief perusal of their website did not mention “gun control” up front so maybe they have merit.

https://www.theuvaldefoundation.com/

Actually I gotta feel bad for a lot of the LEOs on the scene at Uvalde, tarred by association.

Association?

They did nothing.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J
[Linked Image from files.catbox.moe]

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by JoeBob

Pretty compelling evidence, isn’t it?

J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by AKwolverine

I don’t know what it is. I offered it without comment. I only know that they appear different. My be a washout effect on the camera. Might be a lot of things. I’m really not qualified to say. I can only say that from those pictures, they don’t look the same.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

So, let me get this straight: You folks are suggesting that the image of her after being shot (and those of the raid by police) on the one hand, and the images of her wandering around in the school, were from different days? And this implies that it's all a performance, i.e., like a Hollywood production, but designed to fool the public into thinking it's all real?

IC B3

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
My comment for council was laden with sarcasm.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

So, let me get this straight: You folks are suggesting that the image of her after being shot (and those of the raid by police) on the one hand, and the images of her wandering around in the school, were from different days? And this implies that it's all a performance, i.e., like a Hollywood production, but designed to fool the public into thinking it's all real?

I’m not implying anything. It just looks like her shoes are different. But I definitely believe there was a real shooting.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
KOOKERY ALERT!

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by jorgeI
KOOKERY ALERT!

It ain’t kookery to look at pictures and see that the shoes look different. I’m not kidding when I say that I literally don’t know what to make of it. It just looks to be the case as far as those pics show. There might be plenty of explanations. I don’t know. I only see the pics.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
They look the same to me, except for some low-res JPEG compression artifacts.

Politics is War by Other Means
J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by Tyrone
They look the same to me, except for some low-res JPEG compression artifacts.

That might be the case.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
KOOKERY ALERT!

It ain’t kookery to look at pictures and see that the shoes look different. I’m not kidding when I say that I literally don’t know what to make of it. It just looks to be the case as far as those pics show. There might be plenty of explanations. I don’t know. I only see the pics.

Well, since this place is to proffer opinions and believe me I don't put ANYTHING past the government, in this instance, yeah it's nuts. It's just my opinion...

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J
KOOKERY ALERT!

Well, since this place is to proffer opinions and believe me I don't put ANYTHING past the government, in this instance, yeah it's nuts. It's just my opinion...

Nuts to observe that things appear different in one picture verses another?

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
The red spot, for instance, seems to bleed into the pant cuff as if it is a layer on top of the actual image.

The yellow appears to be there in the picture of her standing, only it's washed out to look white. It also exhibits some bleed into the white shoe sole side.

Low-res crap.

Politics is War by Other Means
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
KOOKERY ALERT!

Nuts to observe that things appear different in one picture verses another?

no sir, that is certainly a valid point. Nuts is suggesting this was some government "zombie flash flag" operation.... maybe?

Page 11 of 13 1 2 9 10 11 12 13

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

537 members (1lessdog, 1minute, 1badf350, 10ring1, 10gaugemag, 06hunter59, 57 invisible), 2,529 guests, and 1,159 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,782
Posts18,515,787
Members74,017
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.