Home
For the few "budweiser boycott" effectiveness deniers here-on!
The "boycott" is working rather well in my opinion.

LINK: https://www.americanthinker.com/blo...ing_to_beer_industry_research_firms.html

Sheesh - this site seems to get more dimwits lurking here every year.
I mean denying reality is, well, stupid.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
I’m thinking another big one is coming in the months ahead.
Originally Posted by VarmintGuy

LINK: https://www.americanthinker.com/blo...ing_to_beer_industry_research_firms.html

Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

There's a difference between denying that a boycott is happening and understanding that, given their position in the marketplace - you can't kill AB dead. At most, you hurt them on one brand or two - not the dozens they own because the dozens they own are carefully marketed so you don't know they own them. Unless you're a beer nerd.

You do realize that Bud Light sells the same volume as Coors Light and Miller Light COMBINED - right? You think there's capacity in the brewspace to simply DOUBLE Miller Lite/Coors Light production to kill Bud Light on a 1:1 basis?

Jeeze - I mean AB products like Michelob and Busch Light are UP since the boycott - Michelob Ultra (+0.4% in dollar sales, +2.2% in domestic super premium dollar share for the week ending April 15), Busch Light (+3.6% in dollar sales, +0.1% in below premium dollar share)

That period where BL dropped to #4 in line for draught beers - Michelob Ultra was #1 instead - ahead of MillerCoors offerings.

Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
Alot of dumbasses living in fantasy world on this site. They think the dollar is doing great, America is just peachy and boycotts dont work.
Keep boycotting them and all woke companies!!!
Originally Posted by Teal
There's a difference between denying that a boycott is happening and understanding that, given their position in the marketplace - you can't kill AB dead. At most, you hurt them on one brand or two - not the dozens they own because the dozens they own are carefully marketed so you don't know they own them. Unless you're a beer nerd.

I'm a beer nerd, and I show it. I get that and I don't think anyone really wants AB dead but a "boycott" does serve a useful purpose well beyond this particular case in that it shows companies that we really don't want them to engage in telling us how to live and what we should support. I want companies to make great products people want to buy and as a stockholder of companies I want them to make money.

All my investing is with Fidelity and I participate in their surveys. It's very clear that investors (80%+ of them) want Fidelity to not consider Environmental, social, and governance (ESG) factors in buying companies. This woke crap is going to snap back hard.
Originally Posted by Pugs

I'm a beer nerd, and I show it. I get that and I don't think anyone really wants AB dead but a "boycott" does serve a useful purpose well beyond this particular case in that it shows companies that we really don't want them to engage in telling us how to live and what we should support. I want companies to make great products people want to buy and as a stockholder of companies I want them to make money.

All my investing is with Fidelity and I participate in their surveys. It's very clear that investors (80%+ of them) want Fidelity to not consider Environmental, social, and governance (ESG) factors in buying companies. This woke crap is going to snap back hard.

Does Fidelity listen to that feedback?

My point is this - conservative boycotts hurt they don't kill and AB will not go broke. As I said - sales of Busch Light and Michelob are up. Why? Because people don't know who is what and that's by design.

A whopping 2 people are on leave, maybe the board cans the CEO but in 4 months - BL's share comes back. Dick's is doing fine, Levis is doing fine, Ruger is doing fine, Springfield Armory is doing fine, Pro Sports are doing fine etc - all "targets" of conservative ire.

We just don't hold the line well enough. Also - in this case, it's literally like the population of Wyoming trying to fight the Chinese - vastly out numbered in volume. Will it hurt - yes, will it maim or kill - absolutely not.
What a glorious happenstance to see America's Silent Majority rise up in collaborative unison.
Boycotts make a splash short term. In a few weeks no one will care. For one thing, every major beer brewer has done exactly the same thing. If you boycott every beer maker that has supported gay rights, you'll be making your own.

I've seen calls to boycott dozens of companies over the years. They make a lot of noise at 1st then quickly die and the company usually comes back stronger. Never seen a boycott have any long-term effect.

The photo of Kid Rock drinking a Bud Light with a drag queen and all of the ads showing every other major beer maker supporting gay rights just show the hypocrisy of boycotting Bud Light.

https://www.newsweek.com/half-americas-10-most-popular-beers-have-lgbt-partnerships-1793173

https://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2023/04/06/5-beer-companies-that-support-the-lgbtq-community-in-2023/

https://www.newsweek.com/kid-rock-mocked-photo-drinking-bud-light-drag-queen-1793067
[Linked Image from wompampsupport.azureedge.net]
Originally Posted by DMc
What a glorious happenstance to see America's Silent Majority rise up in collaborative unison.

Heck yeah!
Bud Light was never on my menu, But I don't mind making the promise to never again knowingly drink any Budweiser or inbev products.

Based on the reports I think so. I have seen substantially less advertising and push from them on ESG. Maybe it's hidden but I don't think so.
[quote=JMR40]Boycotts make a splash short term. In a few weeks no one will care. For one thing, every major beer brewer has done exactly the same thing. If you boycott every beer maker that has supported gay rights, you'll be making your own.

Well negative Nelly maybe in your household but not mine! I have yet to purchase any Nike stuff let alone wear any I had since that dumb groid started kneeling and claiming he was oppressed
Yea I realize that all the beer companies support it heck most of any corporation does to some extent,,,HOWEVER I don’t see them plastering it on a can or box
I have no problem with gays and lesbians but this transgender bull is nothing but a major mental issue not a gender issues
Anheuser-Busch distributors are meeting with the company in Washington, DC, on Tuesday.

Bet they get an earful.

My point is this - conservative boycotts hurt they don't kill and AB will not go broke. As I said - sales of Busch Light and Michelob are up. Why? Because people don't know who is what and that's by design.

A whopping 2 people are on leave, maybe the board cans the CEO but in 4 months - BL's share comes back. Dick's is doing fine, Levis is doing fine, Ruger is doing fine, Springfield Armory is doing fine, Pro Sports are doing fine etc - all "targets" of conservative ire.

We just don't hold the line well enough. Also - in this case, it's literally like the population of Wyoming trying to fight the Chinese - vastly out numbered in volume. Will it hurt - yes, will it maim or kill - absolutely not.
Dicks lost all of the field and stream stores. Ours shut down here due to their antigun stance. A huge portion of their business went bye bye. Boycotts work and the left does it better than anyone. we need to do the same
and if we all would have kept our mouths shut, that horse faced liberal c unt would still be employed and they would still be doing the tranny chit
I just learned that you can drink Modelo, Corona, and Pacifico in good conscience. Those brands are owned by AB for the rest of the world but in the US and Mexico they are owned and manufactured by a completely separate company called Constellation Brands. When AB tried to buy them the government sued them alleging that the acquisition violated anti-trust laws. The settlement was that AB would not own them or be affiliated with them in any way in the US and Mexico. So, if you buy those brands here, not a penny will go to AB.
That's not ideal, but in the long run, the boycott doesn't have to "kill" anything. It just needs to send a message. The message may not even be received by the target, but I guarantee, in this case, a lot of smaller players are listening, players that can't afford the hits that A-B can.
BTW, Bud Light is on sale at the local grocery! laugh
I've been boycotting butt light since before it was cool.

Based on the reports I think so. I have seen substantially less advertising and push from them on ESG. Maybe it's hidden but I don't think so.

I would agree.
Originally Posted by Tyrone
That's not ideal, but in the long run, the boycott doesn't have to "kill" anything. It just needs to send a message. The message may not even be received by the target, but I guarantee, in this case, a lot of smaller players are listening, players that can't afford the hits that A-B can.

Yes sir.

The culture war needs some more battles, that's for sure.
Originally Posted by longarm
Originally Posted by DMc

Heck yeah!
Bud Light was never on my menu, But I don't mind making the promise to never again knowingly drink any Budweiser or inbev products.

Boom, boom.
My beer fridge in the garage has PBR, Boone County Brown, Lite and Yueghling (sp?). I do have a couple of Busch Light and Bud Light for profiling reasons.
Dixie Rebel: I am with you brother!
Its hard to keep up, sometimes, with which companies are pro-buttreamers and anti-American - but I try.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
Crappie Killer: "Busch Lite" - now that is some cheap and watery beer!
I had a long time fishing friend who just loved the stuff - and if I drank it fast enough and cold enough I could keep from gagging on it.
There is a famous, "world class", photograph of him in the Simm's store in Bozeman, Montana.
He was a long time fishing guide on the famous Beaverhead River here in SW Montana (one mile from my home).
And this incredible photograph shows my heavily bearded, ex-hippie, sunglassed, completely indifferent, stoic, staring at the river, friend holding a Busch-Lite beer in his hands - but his client is behind him trying desperately to untangle his fly from the willows behind my guide friend.
My guide friend is ignoring him in the photo.
This famous photograph adorns many fishing establishments and restaurants walls and is in at least two fishing books. I bought one of those fishing books specifically to have this picture - sadly my guide friend passed on a couple years ago.
But the taste of that cheap assed Busch-Lite beer is forever etched in my brain.
The word is that "dude" client of my friend with the entangled fly is/was the president of Coca-Cola.
My guide friend guided many wealthy and famous fishermen including Jimmy Carter, John Denver, "The Fonz" (Henry Winkler) and of course "me" (laughing there).
Enjoy that cheap assed Busch-Lite - my advise, don't buy it or drink it fast.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
Shiner and when I want light beer, Shiner Light Blonde. The only thing is that lots of places don’t have Light Blond on tap.
Whether or not boycotts last, this one has been noticed by a very large audience. And the voices of a particular group or class of people have been heard, loudly.

And I for one am glad for that. Folks should start standing up & being heard. Over a beer? Well, it's a start.
Originally Posted by TimberRunner

Yes sir.

The culture war needs some more battles, that's for sure.

I hadn't reread as this thread progressed & basically said, repeated or meant same. Sorry. But yes! I whole heatedly agree, any company that hasn't noticed this & take heed must be suicidal.
Remember two weeks ago when the naysayers said in two weeks we would all have forgotten and be drinking BL again. I don’t think the real bottom has been seen yet.

Yeungling for the win.
The wife and I went to the tavern to get steaks tonight.
The area is 90% democrat, but patronage of the tavern is 50/50.

A big fat blonde 40 year old sits down next to me and screams, " I WILL HAVE A BUD LITE!!"
Originally Posted by gunchamp
Dicks lost all of the field and stream stores. Ours shut down here due to their antigun stance. A huge portion of their business went bye bye. Boycotts work and the left does it better than anyone. we need to do the same

Dick's didn't "lose them" - they're shutting them down to pivot to "House of Sport" - climbing walls, golf simulators, batting cages etc. They're opening 70-100 of them in the next 5 years. Remodeling F&S or turning the F&S into their big box outlets.

Dick's took their stance in 2018, started closing the F&S in 2019. Since then, their overall sales are up 41% - that's 41% sales increase in 3 years to end of 2022.

Q4 net sales were up 7.3% YoY and 2022 was the largest sales year in their history. They have 8% of the entire market share for "sporting goods"

While I'm glad there's a "boycott" - let's not act like it actually did anything.
Originally Posted by TimZ
Remember two weeks ago when the naysayers said in two weeks we would all have forgotten and be drinking BL again. I don’t think the real bottom has been seen yet.

Yeungling for the win.

You do know Yeungling partners with woke companies for their beers right? They have a partnership with Hershey. Link

Yeungling for the win.

You do know Yeungling partners with woke companies for their beers right? They have a partnership with Hershey. Link

Dude, do you work for Bud Light ?

Let's be clear, nobody really thinks AB is going out of business over this, we just want to remind the woke CEOs that us old guys still pump a lot of $$$$ into this economy, and they need to take that into account when they are deciding who their target market is.........As the sales figures released today illustrate, our collective effort is having an impact......

That's all we can ask for. And yes I did buy as much as I could find of the Yeungling -Hersheys Chocolate porter when it was available around the holidays. If you noticed they didn't have any trannies on the bottle.
Budlight and Coors light are like sex in a canoe. Both are fuc#ing near water!!!
Originally Posted by DaveinWV
Budlight and Coors light are like sex in a canoe. Both are fuc#ing near water!!!
Which has absolutely Nothing to do with the topic at hand.
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by DaveinWV
Which has absolutely Nothing to do with the topic at hand.

Actually it does. That is precisely why Bud Light is doomed. It’s terrible and nobody really likes it. It was entirely a creation of marketing. And just like that, they turned it into the tranny beer. No one will miss it and normal people won’t drink it because it is the tranny beer. Wokesters will drink it and I can guarantee you there will he gay bars and gay parades and stuff like that where they will prominently feature it. Which of course, will further cement the image that it is now a tranny beer and further drive away blue collar guys looking to get trashed.
Originally Posted by JoeBob
Actually it does. That is precisely why Bud Light is doomed. It’s terrible and nobody really likes it. It was entirely a creation of marketing.

No body likes it to the tune of 27 million barrels a year.

Marketing is good- it's not that good. You're not going to simply convince me that people don't like a beer they're drinking 837 million gallons of it every year because of marketing.
Actually it does. That is precisely why Bud Light is doomed. It’s terrible and nobody really likes it. It was entirely a creation of marketing.

Marketing is good- it's not that good. You're not going to simply convince me that people don't like a beer they're drinking 837 million gallons of it every year because of marketing.

You’re not going to find anyone who loves Bud Light. They will happily move to something else. Bud Light is the beer you drink when you really don’t like beer but want to drink a whole lot of it to get really drunk. Coors Light and Miller Light serve the same market and will be happy to pick up the slack.
It's too early to tell what the impact of all this will be, but someone is suddenly paying attention, hence the "new" marketing campaign.

I see you deleted your post claiming the results of the boycott are fake. Glad you rethought that statement.

You’re not going to find anyone who loves Bud Light. They will happily move to something else. Bud Light is the beer you drink when you really don’t like beer but want to drink a whole lot of it to get really drunk. Coors Light and Miller Light serve the same market and will be happy to pick up the slack.

BL is 2x their combined size in the marketplace - they can't pick up the slack even if they wanted to.

They are also - both as woke so why would someone boycotting BL for their stance go to Coors/Miller? They're not. That's just it. Or if they do - it's a BS "victory" - I hate the woke guy so I'll go to a different woke guy that's just not as out there.

Woke still gets money and support. Like David Hogg boycotting Remington but buying Daniel Defense as a "lesson to Remington" and that's why the left wins these things. They boycott ALL of it, not just some of it.

I know of two avid Bud drinkers, one is[was] a actually Bud lifer.
He switched to Miller & Miller Lite.

The other is a 'nothing but Bud Lite' drinker and he seems to be staying that way.
Both are daily six pk drinkers.
The effect is also happening to the democRAT party. That is why they have turned desperate and are involved in all kinds of treachery to stay valid and in power. Americans have had enough of the garbage and the democRAT party is part of that garbage.

kwg

Edit
This is why RFK Jr is having an effect on the democRAT party. They see him as an alternative to all of the negative things that the theft of the 2020 election has brought. I truly believe that a vast majority of democRATs knew the 2020 election was stolen but they don't dare say it in public. Life under DJT wasn't all that bad but they won't say it. They are looking for alternatives and right now their favorite flavor is a return to passed democRAT glory of the Kennedy's without admitting guilt.

kwg
It does appear to be having a short term impact on sales. Consumers don't have a lot of staying power. I enter the weekly NFL threads on this forum as evidence.

BL is 2x their combined size in the marketplace - they can't pick up the slack even if they wanted to.

They are also - both as woke so why would someone boycotting BL for their stance go to Coors/Miller? They're not. That's just it. Or if they do - it's a BS "victory" - I hate the woke guy so I'll go to a different woke guy that's just not as out there.

Woke still gets money and support. Like David Hogg boycotting Remington but buying Daniel Defense as a "lesson to Remington" and that's why the left wins these things. They boycott ALL of it, not just some of it.

Then just keep your black pilled ass home and make all your own stuff. Then you can be assured of the ideological purity of what you consume.
It's too early to tell what the impact of all this will be, but someone is suddenly paying attention, hence the "new" marketing campaign.

I see you deleted your post claiming the results of the boycott are fake. Glad you rethought that statement.

FFS - I never said they were fake. I am saying they're not the "win" people think they are.

#1 draft beer - Michelob Ultra an AB product and BL fell from 3 to 4 - one whole spot

Michelob Ultra - Up
Busch Light - up

During the March 18-April 1 survey period, which included the NCAA basketball tournament – Bud Light outperformed overall light lager rate of sale by +15%

Then just keep your black pilled ass home and make all your own stuff. Then you can be assured of the ideological purity of what you consume.

Lol - got it. You want to "feel good" not "DO GOOD" - like a clam.
Seriously though how hard is it to sell AB beer?

all they had to do was not screw up...

Clever ads and spokes people don't move the needle on getting people to switch brands...
They would probably gain more market share cutting their advertising spent and lowering their price than the could get through any spokesperson....

But they did manage to find a way to lose a chitton of sales...
This has to be the all time record marketing [bleep] of all times. Trumps marketing the chevy nova in mexico x100
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
It does appear to be having a short term impact on sales. Consumers don't have a lot of staying power. I enter the weekly NFL threads on this forum as evidence.
Analogy already discussed and debunked.

FFS - I never said they were fake. I am saying they're not the "win" people think they are.

#1 draft beer - Michelob Ultra an AB product and BL fell from 3 to 4 - one whole spot

Michelob Ultra - Up
Busch Light - up

During the March 18-April 1 survey period, which included the NCAA basketball tournament – Bud Light outperformed overall light lager rate of sale by +15%

1. Your deleted post definitely had the word fake in it, I was replying to it when you deleted it.

2. We are not talking about Michelob Ultra or Busch Light. Again, nobody really expects AB to go out of business.

3. 21% drop in sales volume, albeit over a short-term period, and the two marketing execs given LOA, and a "new" marketing campaign. It's not as big a "win" as I was hoping for, but it doesn't feel like a loss..........
Originally Posted by steve4102
Analogy already discussed and debunked.

[Linked Image from i.ibb.co]
Welp, Alissa Hieneysnide, now former VP of marketing, certainly got a lesson in marketing 101. This elitist snob demonstrates woke millennials disdain for the great unwashed masses. A little background on Ms ‘snide’. She grew up in NY and Cali. She attended the Groton school in Massachusetts and then on to Havaaad and Wharton! She’s a well-pedigreed dog.

She has complete disdain for her customers, calling them ‘fratty’ and ‘out of touch’. She stated she wanted to make the brand more appealing by closing the gap of ‘inclusivity’ and making it ‘lighter, brighter, and different’. Lastly, she was featured in the 40 under 40. A group of supposedly up and comers in business. Hiring liberal white girls in marketing departments seems to be the rage these days too. My now former employer did the same. She didn’t do anything that stupid but she spent a lot of money on internet campaigns that garnered us zero sales. But hey, she was kinda cute and I suspect the CEO, in part, hired her for that reason.

What this really demonstrates is the dangers of groupthink by the elites who surround themselves with like-minded idiots who have zero clue about anything other than their nutbag ideas and narcissistic selves. It will be interesting to see her next career move. After causing over a Billion dollar, and counting, loss to her former employer; she’s going to have to find some place like Patagonia to work for. Some outfit that caters to liberals. She’s way too ugly to be a pole dancer.
Originally Posted by Ben_Lurkin
After causing over a Billion dollar, and counting, loss to her former employer; she’s going to have to find some place like Patagonia to work for. Some outfit that caters to liberals. She’s way too ugly to be a pole dancer.
I'm sure her yoga class will help her shake it off.

Lol - got it. You want to "feel good" not "DO GOOD" - like a clam.

First of all, I don’t necessarily concede that AB as a whole needs to be punished. If you want to argue the corporation is woke, fine. They absolutely all are at this point. But this specific matter was very clearly confined to Bud Light. It was a Bud Light employee who came up with this and it was only for that brand. As a whole AB had nothing to do with it. Marketing decisions are siloed within their respective companies.

Secondly, Bud Light accounts for about 20% of AB’s US portfolio. The general rule i beer from what I’ve been told is that every percentage off of sales is three or four percentage points off the bottom line. So if they are taking those kind of losses on their main seller, they are most definitely being hurt. The marginal increases in some of their other brands won’t make up for that and I expect that you’re going to see those drop in coming weeks as well because I’ve been to two restaurants within the last week that completely removed AB products.

Finally, take your victories where you can get them. Most actual beer drinkers don’t drink Bud Light anyway. But a lot of AB products are sold on tap and they have a schit ton of beers. You’re not going to ever put them out of business and if you want a beer sometimes in certain places, you’re going to be forced to drink one occasionally. Wal-Mart is woke. Gonna stop going to there? So is Target and Amazon and Krogers. Going to buy your stuff at a local store? If you can find one, what do they sell? Nabisco? General Mills? All woke.

Quit trying to pretend you’re smarter than all the peons and their worthless little exercise.
Most actual beer drinkers don’t drink Bud Light anyway.

What do you base this on?

Literally every statistical analysis of the beer industry proves this false and yet -

Quit trying to pretend you’re smarter than all the peons and their worthless little exercise.

My point isn't to prove who's smarter - my point is the right/conservatives simply don't play to win and until you point out their hypocrisy (like switching from one woke company to another) and EDUCATE people on the fact that the "wins" aren't what they seem and it wont be better. That's all. If you REALLY want to do good - do it, don't just virtue signal about 1 brand in the company while supporting others or other woke companies.

For fouks sake - someone tried pointing out that Dicks closed some stores as an example of "winning" a boycott - except they closed them to repurpose the stores because sales are up 41% since the boycott started. "We sure showed them! I get my golf stuff at Golf Galaxy now!!!" - yeah, Dick's owns Golf Galaxy too....

The right simply doesn't know how to play the game because they haven't actually been successful at it. They think they are but they haven't.

Congrats - Bud Light as a brand took some hits but AB is seeing increases in other brands that people are leaving BL for other woke companies. And they are seeing they can be woke, just not the same way AB was and see people buy their beer instead.

EOD - the culture war didn't change a damned bit. It just shifted optics slightly.
Franziskaner Dunkel, Paulaner Hefe Weizen, Wehenstephaner to the rescue.....real beer!
Originally Posted by Stickfight

Because it sucks. The one thing the horse faced chick was right about is that it is a dying brand. The share is still huge, but it is declining. Craft beers and smaller breweries with better product are way up.
my point is the right/conservatives simply don't play to win and until you point out their hypocrisy (like switching from one woke company to another) and EDUCATE people on the fact that the "wins" aren't what they seem and it wont be better. That's all.
It's not hypocrisy - it's being flesh & blood. It's being finite beings.
girl in a bikini shooting bud lite cans
https://twitter.com/i/status/1650933546041614358

Because it sucks.

That doesn't change how much of it is sold, and presumably consumed.
Originally Posted by Caplock
Franziskaner Dunkel, Paulaner Hefe Weizen, Wehenstephaner to the rescue.....real beer!

I like wheat beer as well. Hacker Pschorr Weiss is probably the best I have had but I can't get it here.

Because it sucks.

That doesn't change how much of it is sold, and presumably consumed.

Actually it does. It means people won’t have any problem switching to another schitty brand.
It means people won’t have any problem switching to another schitty brand.

I guess I don't follow but maybe that is because I don't drink Bud Light.

People drink a lot of it today. Maybe more back in March before the boycott started but it is still a lot. They were choosing it over many other options, both other large brewery beers as well as all the small ones. They clearly didn't think it sucked otherwise they would have been drinking something else the whole time.

This tranny thing might be enough to make them switch but even though I hope it will I don't think it will because people have an odd attachment to brands. They let them become a large part of their identity.
It means people won’t have any problem switching to another schitty brand.

I guess I don't follow but maybe that is because I don't drink Bud Light.

People drink a lot of it today. Maybe more back in March before the boycott started but it is still a lot. They were choosing it over many other options, both other large brewery beers as well as all the small ones. They clearly didn't think it sucked otherwise they would have been drinking something else the whole time.

This tranny thing might be enough to make them switch but even though I hope it will I don't think it will because people have an odd attachment to brands. They let them become a large part of their identity.

You’re not paying attention. As i said, Bud Light is the beer you drink if you don’t like beer but want to drink a whole lot of it to get really drunk.

You just said it. People have odd attachments to brands. Why? Marketing, memories, habit and so on. And of course, preference. But anyone can tell you, even people who drink Bud Light, any American light beer is pretty the same as any other. So now if Bud Light suddenly becomes the beer for homosexuals and trannies, they won’t have any trouble switching.

You guys are missing it. This is far beyond any boycott. If that’s all it was, I might agree with you. In one respect this was the most successful marketing campaign in history. They completely changed fifty years of marketing and branding overnight. There are dozens, if not hundreds of Tiktok comedy videos where guys drink a Bud Light and suddenly become gay or a tranny. When they still had it on tap, bartenders were flat out ridiculing guys who ordered a Bud Light.

Bud Light ain’t a ribeye steak. There won’t be people saying, “Damn, I know only queers and trannies like Bud Light, but damn, i can’t live without it.”

Bud Light has now become the beer of queers and trannies. And if you are a blue collar guy, or a fraternity guy, the last thing you want to be associated with and maybe mistaken for is a queer or a tranny.
Originally Posted by DMc
Hell yeah ....we are practically French !
Best tiktok video is a big old fat redneck has his girlfriend hand him a beer. It’s a Bud Light. By the time he finishes it he is asking her to help him download his Grinder pic. lolol

Hundreds of those like that made by black guys, rednecks, and women.
"vicious trans movement"

I like that!
[quote=JoeBob] ... Congrats - Bud Light as a brand took some hits but AB is seeing increases in other brands that people are leaving BL for other woke companies. And they are seeing they can be woke, just not the same way AB was and see people buy their beer instead.

EOD - the culture war didn't change a damned bit. It just shifted optics slightly.

Hammer meet nail... Stock ticker "BUD" hit an 18 month high on 31 Mar 2023. It then took a one week drop when the tranny fluid hit the fan. Two weeks after that, it has recovered to within 1% of the 18 month high set on 31 Mar 2023 before the kerfuffle... Beer drinkers are simply taking money out of one "woke pocket" and putting it a different "woke pocket". AB could care less how they get your money, as long as they get your money...
Originally Posted by Orion2000
Stock ticker "BUD" hit an 18 month high on 31 Mar 2023. It then took a one week drop when the tranny fluid hit the fan. Two weeks after that, it has recovered to within 1%

Guys in another thread were saying Market Cap is unrelated to stock price. Also that the Budweiser brand itself has a Market Cap distinct from AB InBev’s (ticker: BUD).

Also that AB’s market cap was down $7BB and falling according to news article they read.

This really is the best web site for financial advice.
Bud lite / Bud has 371 employees

parent company AB InBev is in Belgium has 170,000 employees.....traded on NYSE as BUD
I just learned that you can drink Modelo, Corona, and Pacifico in good conscience. Those brands are owned by AB for the rest of the world but in the US and Mexico they are owned and manufactured by a completely separate company called Constellation Brands. When AB tried to buy them the government sued them alleging that the acquisition violated anti-trust laws. The settlement was that AB would not own them or be affiliated with them in any way in the US and Mexico. So, if you buy those brands here, not a penny will go to AB.

I love Modelo. But there is no boycott of Bud light on my end
It’s a good distraction for the normies while they silenced Tucker and are passing another bankrupting budget

How many on here have fox tv playing in the house all day??

Michelob Ultra - Up
Busch Light - up

Originally Posted by moosemike

Thanks for helping bankrupt America by supporting the evil clown crook Zelenskiy. You’re a real boomer patriot. Lmao
I've been boycotting butt light since before it was cool.

I have been boycotting anything Budweiser for the last 35 plus years. I used to get the worst headaches when I drank that $hit.
Originally Posted by Morewood
Anheuser-Busch distributors are meeting with the company in Washington, DC, on Tuesday.

Bet they get an earful.

- Or a beer full.
17% decrease in bud light sales reported in the Wall Street Journal. 17% increase in sales for Miller light and Coors Light.

Hmmmm . . . .
Originally Posted by ribka
Originally Posted by moosemike

Thanks for helping bankrupt America by supporting the evil clown crook Zelenskiy. You’re a real boomer patriot. Lmao
Glad I could help. Slava Ukraini
AB doesn't give two shts whether “actual beer drinkers “ buy their product. They target different types of consumers to sell different products to. Someone is buying different kinds of beer and mostly the trend seems to be low carb or light beers. Our tastes are irrelevant to the conversation. Someones buying that crap and a heck of a lot of it. Holy cow get into 2023. Look around. Theres ever kind of different tootie fruity flavor of beer product you can imagine. People buy it.

Dicks doesn't just sell semi auto firearms. Semi auto rifles are a small part of what they marketed as a whole. AB just sells beverages and mostly beer. I see a big difference there on the screw the pooch meter.

Watching the NFL is a very long standing tradition in the US. There aren't 300 different football leagues on the every weekend like there are beer brands to buy at the cooler section. The NFL was a different animal. People where pizzed off because of the black protesting during the national anthem. The NFL didn't put a trans on your favorite team jersey or hire one for your new quarterback or make them a spokesperson.

This boycott has legs but it isn't going to bring AB to their knees or last forever. But it dang sure is going to get their attention and give them pause the next time they want to wade into this issue. It will give other brand managers and marketing execs in this and other businesses pause as well. This BS didn't happen overnight and it wont gonna way overnight either.

As far as buying from other woke companies and products you have to pick your battles. But you make an impact where you can and you make a big impact with a product like beer and with a company like AB. I agree we have sucked at boycotts up until now. Thats not a reason not to target a product or a company for an obvious in your face mistake for taking wokism too far.
boarmaster123: For the few remaining "doubting Thomas's" hereon!

LINK: https://www.outkick.com/bud-light-sales-getting-worse-by-the-week-as-miller-coors-take-off/

From today.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
Still supporting the gays.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
I took my garbage to the dump today. It's been awhile. Imagine my embarrassment when there were Bud Light cans in the bottom.

Nobody else saw them, but I did.

I felt dirty.
Still supporting the gays.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

So, in general, all light beers are gay. Kinda suspected that a while ago.
I took my garbage to the dump today. It's been awhile. Imagine my embarrassment when there were Bud Light cans in the bottom.

Nobody else saw them, but I did.

I felt dirty.
At this point, so long after this broke,
knowing the lengths folks will go for attention,
I'm betting the Bitch bought those to do the video.
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Proudly bought my first case of Yuengling today.
So AB spun off an LLC and got the licensing that way. Don't be naive.
Idiots, morons, mentally defectives. You need to Boycott AB/Inbev. By switching to another InBev product you do very very very little.
That's like having weak vision in your left eye, and cutting out your right eye, so the left eye inproves overall 🤪

Like your wifes pissed your screwing her mother, so you swtch to her Sister!

Pretty phu kin pathetic our Nation is too ignorant to get boycott off the ground.
Originally Posted by RAM
So AB spun off an LLC and got the licensing that way. Don't be naive.

No, not really. Constellation brands is a separate company of long standing. A third independent company makes the beers in Mexico and the sells it to Constellation for America and AB for everywhere else.
The boycott is working very well, don't let anyone tell you it isn't....Sales two weeks ago now down 26%, we haven't seen the bottom yet.
Budweiser has to go pick up all the beer that isn’t sold by the “Sell by” date as well. So, thats the next shoe. Then of course, in addition to all the bars and restaurants that have dropped AB products, convenience and grocery stores are going to stop ordering them in favor of products that actually move. Once that happens, you’re not going to be able to buy a Bud Light even if you wanted one.

It really doesn’t take long with a perishable product like beer to go from being everywhere to being nowhere. They are going to have to offer massive subsidies and incentives just to get stores to carry it and that will further cut into the bottom line.
Word is that budlite is now an action VERB. As in to budlite Disney!
JoeBob: Thanks for that information - I did not know that Beer had a "pull by" date.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
Budweiser has to go pick up all the beer that isn’t sold by the “Sell by” date as well. So, thats the next shoe. Then of course, in addition to all the bars and restaurants that have dropped AB products, convenience and grocery stores are going to stop ordering them in favor of products that actually move. Once that happens, you’re not going to be able to buy a Bud Light even if you wanted one.

It really doesn’t take long with a perishable product like beer to go from being everywhere to being nowhere. They are going to have to offer massive subsidies and incentives just to get stores to carry it and that will further cut into the bottom line.

Oct 13, 2022 — Yes, Bud Light does expire. Anheuser-Busch (A-B), the company which produces Bud Light, gives the beer a shelf life of 110 days.
Right. Got a six pack of Ultra, will crush cans and hide
Originally Posted by Creekside0423

Time for a good ol' American Yuengling Flight beer.
ClarkM: Thank you for that further clarification.
Myself and my Varminting partner had a few "after Hunt" beers yesterday in fact - none were the products of budweiser inc!
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
JoeBob: Thanks for that information - I did not know that Beer had a "pull by" date.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
LOL hold into the fingers VG
skankcunt42: Here is some more "evidence" for you doubting Thomas's!
Pay attention little buddy - you MIGHT learn something!
He-he.

LINK: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...Bud-Light-campaign-letter-retailers.html

He-he.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
skankcunt42: You may need repetition (you don't sound especially intelligent!)?

LINK: https://townhall.com/tipsheet/sarah...age-control-once-more-free-beer-n2622796

Enjoy.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
FBL & FAB

You see I am learning from my American friends lol
skankcunt4u: In case you missed this one - or can't do an independent analysis of your own.
Read this article (if you can) and think about it for a while.

LINK: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...Mulvaney-backlash-leaves-line-empty.html

He-he.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
skankcunt4u: Is there anything you want to come out about???

LINK: https://www.dailywire.com/news/left...mulvaney-call-for-a-boycott-of-their-own

I wouldn't be surprised!
He-he.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
I’ve been basically shut in since January taking care of my immune compromised mother. Tonight is the first time I’ve been out to a local diner since this tranny fluid boycott started. Usually there would be Butt Light on almost every table on a Saturday night. Didn’t see a single bottle of any AB beer on a table. The restaurant has also removed all the Butt Light advertising on the walls and tables. I didn’t look at the menu so I don’t know if they removed AB from the menu.
I'm at 30+ days not drinking it & a bit proud as this boycott HAS been noticed by all.

What they initially did wasn't much, but their answers to it all were the insulting part to me. Tellin a bunch of rednecks that their $200+ a month spending habits on their product was something they needed to move away from.

Well, OK! You got it bitches.
VarmintCUNT, Hold into Deez Nuts
skankhunt: As soon as varmintstooge gets back from hauling around varmintwife in varmintmobile, he's gonna have some varmintwords for you.

He-he.
Sad.
Hoooooooooold into stuff.
Originally Posted by SKane
skankhunt: As soon as varmintstooge gets back from hauling around varmintwife in varmintmobile, he's gonna have some varmintwords for you.

He-he.
Sad.

lololol
Was in the grocery store today and there's a full case of Bud Light. Not a can of Coors Light or otherwise can be found.
sKunt: I was at my local gas station convenience store today getting fuel - when I passed the beer section there was a stack of "bud-lite" nearly head high with a sales price of $9.99 for an 18 pack! I asked my friend that works there how it was selling - he laughed and relayed he had not seen ANYONE buy any budweiser in a week.
I think this boycott that I am part of IS working/having an effect.
Consider that you immature fool.
Long live Miller Genuine Draft.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
Varmintgay boycotting something he never bought. TFF

Stupidity on the fire runs deep.
sKunt: I was at my local gas station convenience store today getting fuel - when I passed the beer section there was a stack of "bud-lite" nearly head high with a sales price of $9.99 for an 18 pack! I asked my friend that works there how it was selling - he laughed and relayed he had not seen ANYONE buy any budweiser in a week.
I think this boycott that I am part of IS working/having an effect.
Consider that you immature fool.
Long live Miller Genuine Draft.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

VarmintCUNT, I didn't drink Bud Lite before the boycott and I surely wouldn't drink it now if I had. You confuse the fact that I chose to rip on you because you weren't aware of an experation on beer that I support Bud Lite. Well I don't; however the fact that you weren't aware that beer has an experation makes you a dumb ass (along with a WHOLE LOT OF OTHER POSTING HERE).

Again, HOLD INTO DEES NUTS VC
Originally Posted by losttrail60

VarmintCUNT still isn't near as KKHUNTY as you.
Originally Posted by SKane

He-he.
Sad.

You seen he tore me a new one, don't know what I'm gonna do lol. I'm holding into MYZE NUTS
Originally Posted by Skankhunt42

Just another do nothing old fugg doing what she does best-nothing. LOL

Exactly what do you consider old?

Suspecting you won't answer and also suspecting I may be younger than you. KKHUNT

Suspecting you won't answer and also suspecting I may be younger than you. KKHUNT

40+ old guy in pizz stained sweats hanging out on the fire all day and and pretending to have some sort of religion.

Also using the 8th grade girl debate tactics.

40+ old guy in pizz stained sweats hanging out on the fire all day and and pretending to have some sort of religion.

Also using the 8th grade girl debate tactics.
45 or 50 yo guys in pizz stained sweats? Who the fugg was your grandpaw? You don't start pissing yourself till in your 60's dumbfuck. And from what I've seen here YOU'RE the one here using 8th grade girl debate tactics.

You're seriously one stupid fugg.
Ha!
Looks like I hit the shank nail on the head!

TFF
Ha!

TFF
How do you figure? No pizz stained sweats here young buck (although I suspect you're lying about that)
Ha!

TFF
I'll say I'm younger (much younger) than 60, you haven't said your age puzzy. What you scared of? Not that I'd believe you anyway........
Ha!

TFF

You haven't hit schidt but the Golden Corral buffet fat boy.
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Ha!

TFF

You haven't hit schidt but the Golden Corral buffet fat boy.
True dat, sounds like JB

Just like Mike he ran and hid inside his mothers closet
What happened to VarmingCUNT and Callnum?
skankycunt41: Here is another article for your discomfort!
Seems you boycott deniers have mud on your faces AGAIN.
He-he.

LINK: https://nypost.com/2023/05/09/bud-lights-sales-drop-is-accelerating-amid-dylan-mulvaney-fiasco/

And I have to wonder do YOU ever let go of your pud and your mouse and actually get out into the great outdoors or do you just troll your life away?
For your information I have been hosting out of state Varmint Hunters who flew in to enjoy the great Rocky Mountain outdoors. In fact we are headed out here in an hour or so for more Varmint Hunting and enjoyment of Big Sky Country - that is whats "happening" with VarmintGuy - newbies like skankycunt have NO right to question any veteran on this site especially when said newcomers is nothing but an immature and useless troll!
My suggestion to you is, GROW UP (mature!), get a life and TRY to add something positive to this site - we are laughing at you NOT with you.
Sad that.
Off to Varmint Valhalla.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

And I have to wonder do YOU ever let go of your pud and your mouse and actually get out into the great outdoors or do you just troll your life away?

VarmintGuy

...He said with 21,370 posts under his belt (while pecking at a keyboard).
newbies like skankycunt have NO right to question any veteran on this site

VarmintGuy

varmintstooge sounding prezactly like varmintsafariman.

Sad.
Hold into the tenure ego.
Originally Posted by hillestadj

VarmintGuy

...He said with 21,370 posts under his belt (while pecking at a keyboard).

....and sticky/stinky fingers!
skankycunt: Here is some more supporting evidence to "persuade/annoy you!
The "boycott IS working!
He-he.

LINK: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...ffering-20-rebate-cases-worth-19-98.html

Again, he-he (laughin at'cha - not with ya!).
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
Varmintgay with another do nothing boycott.

"A quick look at the Anheuser-Busch stock chart shows the company at its one-year high of $66.57 on April 3, 2023. By April 12, the price dropped to $63.38. However, the retail investors — just like the beer-buying public — apparently have a short memory. By May 4, stocks were back up to $65.90. In all, Anheuser-Busch is up by nearly 11% over the past six months, meaning the brouhaha and boycott had little impact on the company’s overall success or market cap."
We won't have any idea of the actual effect of BUD's marketing campaign upon revenue and earnings until the next quarterly report comes out. The whole thing never started until a day after BUD's first quarterly report date.

Is anybody here shorting BUD?
The only way I could participate in the boycott would require me to start drinking that piss, and no way am I gonna do that. Same principal applies to Target, Disney, and all the other wokie schitt out there; I’m already not a customer of any of ‘em, so they can’t miss me. Their products offended me before their social tinkering began.
Originally Posted by Pappy348
The only way I could participate in the boycott would require me to start drinking that piss, and no way am I gonna do that. Same principal applies to Target, Disney, and all the other wokie schitt out there; I’m already not a customer of any of ‘em, so they can’t miss me. Their products offended me before their social tinkering began.

Yep, I'd like to protest, but haven't bought bud light in 15 years? I drank a bud heavy pheasant hunting 3-4 years ago. I guess that's my contribution to inbev.
The boycott is working 100 % guaranteed. Which is why dumbfu ks and the media are going hysterical telling you it’s not.
Originally Posted by Timbermaster
The boycott is working 100 % guaranteed. Which is why dumbfu ks and the media are going hysterical telling you it’s not.

This is called “confirmation bias”

See?

See?

I know that it is 2 big words for you but you could google the phrase.
I don't drink Bud Light.

I do drink Bud when it is mixed with V8 juice, but I could mix a lot of different beers and get basically the same product.

I don't care what other people do, spend your money however you want to and I'll continue to do the same.

I prefer Leinenkugel's. Even though Miller owns Leinenkugel's, they keep their hands off and allow it to run as an independent operating company.
By May 4, stocks were back up to $65.90. In all, Anheuser-Busch is up by nearly 11% over the past six months

Like the earlier premature celebration thread those prices are out of date. BUD has been lagging the market a bit for the last week or so, but yesterday they significantly underperformed. The Dow was up about 1.2% and BUD’s segment was about the same, but BUD itself was down almost 1.6%.
In the end, what boycotting woke companies really does is personal. You know that you’re not contributing to the bottom line of companies that want to “make a difference” by attacking our core values. I don’t track this stuff, so I don’t know if the targets (pun intended) of previous campaigns suffered long-term damage. I suspect that wokie funds like Black Rock have enough clout to pull their fat out of the fire eventually.

As I mentioned, I long ago stopped giving my custom to many as a matter of taste, literally with BL, and figuratively when the entertainment industry started destroying the legacy of film franchises by doing sex and gender reassignment to favorite fictional characters (Zorro, The Gay Blade was a comedy, so doesn’t count😛). The sole entertainment I gave up cold turkey in anger and disgust was the NFL, and that was easier than expected, far easier than going Low Carb…….
Never Relent till They Apologize..

That will send the Message to the Rest of the Wicked that your Asking for It ..

And It Hurts ..

There should be No Blinking on This ..
The more recent question I haven't been able to find an answer to:
Did BL have the ok from Zac Brown to associate one of his songs with their woke BS or do we need to have an issue with him for allowing it? I'm a ZB fan and would hope to hell I don't have to change that just because of this
Guess I am lucky... most of the people and companies who are embracing all this "WOKE" crapola, I could care less.

I pretty much don't drink alcohol or booze, I have never smoked, or used drugs. I don't follow trends.

Most things that people now don't like or care for, or want to boycott, it makes no difference to me.

I wasn't buying their products to begin with...If they are "woke" screw'em is my answer to it...

May they all go from "Woke" to " Broke"...
With Queer pride month coming up you can bet because of this BL situation there are plenty of marketing execs taking a look at what their ad agencies are planning to be running for ads for that month. Not all but many of them will tell their ad agencies to leave those ads in the can. They are already produced at this time. Many are probably scrambling to find or produce alternative ads to run. Like I said not all but I am willing to bet we have got the attention of many.
This. We need to unwind this tangled mess the same way it got tangled. Incrementally over many years.
As smart as these CEOs and COOs etc. are, they weren’t smart enough to realize that all the Power, all the supporters and all the boycott threats from BLM, LGBTQRSTUV, etc.on Twitter and other SM were NOT real people, but millions of computer generated bots.

Now that Twitter has cleaned up much of the bots and the trolls, these major corporations and CEOs are getting a dose of reality and they literally don’t know what the f*ck to do.
Who knows how many of these “followers” are bots.
When doing inventory of twitter Musk found half of biden’s followers were fake. I imagine these influencers have found ways to artificially boost their followers.
Originally Posted by ruffcutt
Who knows how many of these “followers” are bots.
When doing inventory of twitter Musk found half of biden’s followers were fake. I imagine these influencers have found ways to artificially boost their followers.
I can only imagine what these corporate researchers are telling The Boss when asked, you said 59% of Americans want this and 70% want that and so on, where did you get your information from, “ah Twitter”.
…and it wasn’t just the bots that corporate America was accepting as America’s pulse, it was the fact that Twitter and others were censoring real Americans voices.

Now these clowns have no idea what is real America and what is not. But they are starting to find out.
Skankycunt and losertrail60: Here is some MORE evidence for you dimwit, dipschits to ponder (if either of you are capable of same?)!

LINK: https://www.foxbusiness.com/markets/target-bud-light-investors-lose-billions-on-marketing-misses.amp

Your public displays of idiocy simply demeans yourselves!
He-he.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
Skankycunt and losertrail60: Here is some MORE evidence for you dimwit, dipschits to ponder (if either of you are capable of same?)!

LINK: https://www.foxbusiness.com/markets/target-bud-light-investors-lose-billions-on-marketing-misses.amp

Your public displays of idiocy simply demeans yourselves!
He-he.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
Likesmales60 posts never age well….🤣
Just a thought..... Why is it just Budweiser? Don't get me wrong, I'm all in on the Boycott. I hope they go bankrupt!!!!! But it isn't just Budweiser. Jack Daniels supports the same sick chit and you hardly hear about it. I love Jack Daniels but as soon as I saw that they celebrated Pride week, month whatever.... I dropped them like a sack of dog chit. I'll drink something else.... Back to my original thought, why isn't Jack Daniels getting hammered like Budweiser???
losertrail60: Some more "egg on your punkin face"!
He-he.

LINK: https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...to-3-49-as-mulvaney-boycott-tanks-sales/

Even at 14 CENTS a can ($3.49 a case of 24 cans!) I will not partake!
Took along some "old-timey" Rainier Beer today for our after Hunt refreshment.
Brings back memories of my youth.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
losertrail60: Some more "egg on your punkin face"!
He-he.

LINK: https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...to-3-49-as-mulvaney-boycott-tanks-sales/

Even at 14 CENTS a can ($3.49 a case of 24 cans!) I will not partake!
Took along some "old-timey" Rainier Beer today for our after Hunt refreshment.
Brings back memories of my youth.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Only the dumbest of dumb boomers
would quote Fox business or brieitbart.

VG needs to quit trying to understand business and just keep watching for tiddies on Yellowstone

VG is the dumbest. LOL
As of 8:40AM EDT BUD stock is down $1.29 or 2.26% in pre-market trading. It had gained 28 cents Friday.
Don't like beer... just hope Wild Turkey doesn't jump off the rails...

Kent
Originally Posted by krp

Kent

Budweiser doesn't really rate as beer.

The way I look at it, this is the first honest ad campaign for Budweiser. Budweiser is to beer as trannies are to women.
Originally Posted by Hastings
As of 8:40AM EDT BUD stock is down $1.29 or 2.26% in pre-market trading. It had gained 28 cents Friday.

A slow/steady downward trend.
Calnum/lostrails posts never age well.
People who think that boycotts don’t work or make a substantive difference should ask themselves this.

How many professional athletes do you see kneeling for the National Anthem now?
Resist we Much ..

We Much ..

To that End We Much ..
Originally Posted by RAS
People who think that boycotts don’t work or make a substantive difference should ask themselves this.

Um dont watch anymore but was told you dont see it because the sports shows DONT SHOW it now.
Originally Posted by Raeford

Down $1.98[-3.46%] as of 10:30

Down $1.98[-3.46%] as of 10:30
No No No! It’s all just your own “confirmation bias”! 🤣🤣🤣🤠🤠🤠
poor old junk picker recycles a lot of bud light aluminum cans

Originally Posted by bobinpa
Just a thought..... Why is it just Budweiser? Don't get me wrong, I'm all in on the Boycott. I hope they go bankrupt!!!!! But it isn't just Budweiser. Jack Daniels supports the same sick chit and you hardly hear about it. I love Jack Daniels but as soon as I saw that they celebrated Pride week, month whatever.... I dropped them like a sack of dog chit. I'll drink something else.... Back to my original thought, why isn't Jack Daniels getting hammered like Budweiser???

Correct. Miller and Coors also support the deviants and yet both have benefited from Bud's debacle. The average Bud Light drinker doesn't bother sweating much over details.
They (we) are making an example of Bud Lite. You can’t boycott everything. But kill one woke brand and others may think twice and just stay out of it.
Originally Posted by Gringo Loco
Originally Posted by bobinpa

Correct. Miller and Coors also support the deviants and yet both have benefited from Bud's debacle. The average Bud Light drinker doesn't bother sweating much over details.
Originally Posted by Gringo Loco
The average Bud Light drinker doesn't even know there is a controversy. The average American has no idea where Ukraine or Russia are, has no idea that this debt ceiling crap will someday end very badly. The average white working class Americans I know like Trump because of his attitude but they watch Gunsmoke reruns instead of the news. They listen to country music instead of talk radio and are mostly clueless except they sort of know Joe Biden is senile and Kamala is an idiot.

I went as a judge to a public junior high school history project day. One girl had a display that apparently her Dad had done on the Kennedy assassination and when I questioned her she had no idea really what happened.

One black kid had a display on MLK and really had no idea who he was except he died to set us free.
hastings: I think you are incorrect in AT LEAST one of your assertions!
The sales of budlight beer has fallen so dramatically - well read the link I'll post for you (hint - lower beer prices!).

LINK: https://townhall.com/tipsheet/leahbarkoukis/2023/05/30/bud-light-selling-for-pennies-n2623834

Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
losertrail60: MAYBE even YOU can understand this - or keep ignoring it and start enjoying people laughing at your rampant stupidity!
He-he.
I'll post it again so as not to make a strain on your diminished mental capacity!

LINK: https://townhall.com/tipsheet/leahbarkoukis/2023/05/30/bud-light-selling-for-pennies-n2623834

I'll match my financial successes against the likes of YOU any day!
Gawd - you are so pathetic and useless.
Oh well - it takes all kinds.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Mall cops don't make much money, if you have anything it was because your old man gave it to you. LOL
Originally Posted by krp

Kent
Got to be turkey 101. 80 proof is cabbage
Originally Posted by RAS

Yup. That was short lived. Sports took a huge loss when they were allowing that crap
hastings: I think you are incorrect in AT LEAST one of your assertions!
The sales of budlight beer has fallen so dramatically - well read the link I'll post for you (hint - lower beer prices!).

Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
Maybe so, our local store is still pricing it at almost a dollar a can for a 24 pack.

Mall cops don't make much money, if you have anything it was because your old man gave it to you. LOL

I don't know you, I don't know anything about you, but from the way you treat folks, it's obvious you are an [bleep]. "a$$hole"

If you believe in God, think about why you say things like you do. If you don't believe in God, disregard everything I've typed.
Originally Posted by RogueHunter

I don't know you, I don't know anything about you, but from the way you treat folks, it's obvious you are an [bleep]. "a$$hole"

If you believe in God, think about why you say things like you do. If you don't believe in God, disregard everything I've typed.
Callnum is a DU troll.
Our local store has sold only 1 30 pack of BL the whole month of May. Normally would sell about 10 a day according to them.
Originally Posted by krp

Kent

That reminded me to check my stash, haven't bought any in awhile... F'ing getting low!

losertail60: I just love it when idiots like yourself keep making fools of themselves!
Keep it up little buddy!
And while you are smoldering read this latest - and try to understand where you went so wrong.

LINK: https://redstate.com/nick-arama/202...f-control-with-latest-sales-news-n753970

He-he.
Pay attention (if YOU can) to the "out of control" part - you poor pathetic nincompoop.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
Vgay so the old man left you money, got it.

LOL
They have dropped the prices of bud lite in my area it’s starting to move. About 3 bucks less as I recall than Coors. I still won’t buy anything AB.

At Walmart yesterday people had bought bud lite, first I’d seen off the shelf in a while. Quite a bit of Ultra had been sold from what I saw. Corona Premier is hard to find. Either Walmart doesn’t stock much or it sells. I bought the last 24 pack of Corona Premiering for our Memorial day family get together yesterday.
Bud/BL at the local Wood-Mart in the 20 pack bottles was selling for $15, with a $15 digital rebate. As I've been boycotting that rancid clydesdale pizz since I've been able to legally buy booze, I walked right on by.
Shows the price peasants give up their integrity. Sad...this nation WILL FALL.
Originally Posted by org_Rogue_Hunter
Shows the price peasants give up their integrity. Sad...this nation WILL FALL.

It fell. And is still falling. Question now is will we hit bottom and bounce back?
Originally Posted by krp
Originally Posted by krp

Kent

That reminded me to check my stash, haven't bought any in awhile... F'ing getting low!

Very good taste my friend
Somebody will always suck a richard for a dollar.
Originally Posted by krp
Originally Posted by krp

Kent

LOL.....Looks like you are ready for Armageddon......
losertrail59: get a grip little buddy!
On your best day you and 50 more dipschits just like you, all together DON'T have enough horsepower to insult me - let alone my father!
But you are good for laughs.
By the way there losertrail59, just now, the fine upstanding people on NEWS-MAX are reporting transheiser-busch stock is "plunging and has lost $18,000,000,000.00 (that's eighteen BILLION dollars - if you can't read well!) since the boycott began"!!!
I don't know there dipschit, maybe everyone else is wrong and YOU are the only one right?
And that makes me laugh at you again.
he-he.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
losertrail59: get a grip little buddy!
On your best day you and 50 more dipschits just like you, all together DON'T have enough horsepower to insult me - let alone my father!
But you are good for laughs.
By the way there losertrail59, just now, the fine upstanding people on NEWS-MAX are reporting transheiser-busch stock is "plunging and has lost $18,000,000,000.00 (that's eighteen BILLION dollars - if you can't read well!) since the boycott began"!!!
I don't know there dipschit, maybe everyone else is wrong and YOU are the only one right?
And that makes me laugh at you again.
he-he.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
You should give Callnum the old varmint fingers.
She'd love it.
© 24hourcampfire