Hop To
Page 8 of 10 1 2 6 7 8 9 10
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by losttrail60
Originally Posted by Timbermaster
The boycott is working 100 % guaranteed. Which is why dumbfu ks and the media are going hysterical telling you it’s not.

This is called “confirmation bias”
See?

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

3-7-77
GB1

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
The boycott is working 100 % guaranteed. Which is why dumbfu ks and the media are going hysterical telling you it’s not.

This is called “confirmation bias”
See?

I know that it is 2 big words for you but you could google the phrase.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I don't drink Bud Light.

I do drink Bud when it is mixed with V8 juice, but I could mix a lot of different beers and get basically the same product.

I don't care what other people do, spend your money however you want to and I'll continue to do the same.

I prefer Leinenkugel's. Even though Miller owns Leinenkugel's, they keep their hands off and allow it to run as an independent operating company.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
By May 4, stocks were back up to $65.90. In all, Anheuser-Busch is up by nearly 11% over the past six months

Like the earlier premature celebration thread those prices are out of date. BUD has been lagging the market a bit for the last week or so, but yesterday they significantly underperformed. The Dow was up about 1.2% and BUD’s segment was about the same, but BUD itself was down almost 1.6%.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
In the end, what boycotting woke companies really does is personal. You know that you’re not contributing to the bottom line of companies that want to “make a difference” by attacking our core values. I don’t track this stuff, so I don’t know if the targets (pun intended) of previous campaigns suffered long-term damage. I suspect that wokie funds like Black Rock have enough clout to pull their fat out of the fire eventually.

As I mentioned, I long ago stopped giving my custom to many as a matter of taste, literally with BL, and figuratively when the entertainment industry started destroying the legacy of film franchises by doing sex and gender reassignment to favorite fictional characters (Zorro, The Gay Blade was a comedy, so doesn’t count😛). The sole entertainment I gave up cold turkey in anger and disgust was the NFL, and that was easier than expected, far easier than going Low Carb…….

What fresh Hell is this?
IC B2

A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
Never Relent till They Apologize..

That will send the Message to the Rest of the Wicked that your Asking for It ..

And It Hurts ..

There should be No Blinking on This ..

O
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
O
The more recent question I haven't been able to find an answer to:
Did BL have the ok from Zac Brown to associate one of his songs with their woke BS or do we need to have an issue with him for allowing it? I'm a ZB fan and would hope to hell I don't have to change that just because of this

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Guess I am lucky... most of the people and companies who are embracing all this "WOKE" crapola, I could care less.

I pretty much don't drink alcohol or booze, I have never smoked, or used drugs. I don't follow trends.

Most things that people now don't like or care for, or want to boycott, it makes no difference to me.

I wasn't buying their products to begin with...If they are "woke" screw'em is my answer to it...

May they all go from "Woke" to " Broke"...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
With Queer pride month coming up you can bet because of this BL situation there are plenty of marketing execs taking a look at what their ad agencies are planning to be running for ads for that month. Not all but many of them will tell their ad agencies to leave those ads in the can. They are already produced at this time. Many are probably scrambling to find or produce alternative ads to run. Like I said not all but I am willing to bet we have got the attention of many.

Life can be rough on us dreamers.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Tyrone
Originally Posted by Teal
My point is this - conservative boycotts hurt they don't kill and AB will not go broke. As I said - sales of Busch Light and Michelob are up. Why? Because people don't know who is what and that's by design.
That's not ideal, but in the long run, the boycott doesn't have to "kill" anything. It just needs to send a message. The message may not even be received by the target, but I guarantee, in this case, a lot of smaller players are listening, players that can't afford the hits that A-B can.
This. We need to unwind this tangled mess the same way it got tangled. Incrementally over many years.

Life can be rough on us dreamers.
IC B3

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
As smart as these CEOs and COOs etc. are, they weren’t smart enough to realize that all the Power, all the supporters and all the boycott threats from BLM, LGBTQRSTUV, etc.on Twitter and other SM were NOT real people, but millions of computer generated bots.

Now that Twitter has cleaned up much of the bots and the trolls, these major corporations and CEOs are getting a dose of reality and they literally don’t know what the f*ck to do.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Who knows how many of these “followers” are bots.
When doing inventory of twitter Musk found half of biden’s followers were fake. I imagine these influencers have found ways to artificially boost their followers.

"I was born in the log cabin I helped my grandfather build"
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by ruffcutt
Who knows how many of these “followers” are bots.
When doing inventory of twitter Musk found half of biden’s followers were fake. I imagine these influencers have found ways to artificially boost their followers.
I can only imagine what these corporate researchers are telling The Boss when asked, you said 59% of Americans want this and 70% want that and so on, where did you get your information from, “ah Twitter”.

Last edited by steve4102; 05/19/23.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
…and it wasn’t just the bots that corporate America was accepting as America’s pulse, it was the fact that Twitter and others were censoring real Americans voices.

Now these clowns have no idea what is real America and what is not. But they are starting to find out.

V
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
V
Skankycunt and losertrail60: Here is some MORE evidence for you dimwit, dipschits to ponder (if either of you are capable of same?)!

LINK: https://www.foxbusiness.com/markets/target-bud-light-investors-lose-billions-on-marketing-misses.amp

Your public displays of idiocy simply demeans yourselves!
He-he.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by VarmintGuy
Skankycunt and losertrail60: Here is some MORE evidence for you dimwit, dipschits to ponder (if either of you are capable of same?)!

LINK: https://www.foxbusiness.com/markets/target-bud-light-investors-lose-billions-on-marketing-misses.amp

Your public displays of idiocy simply demeans yourselves!
He-he.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
Likesmales60 posts never age well….🤣

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

3-7-77
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Just a thought..... Why is it just Budweiser? Don't get me wrong, I'm all in on the Boycott. I hope they go bankrupt!!!!! But it isn't just Budweiser. Jack Daniels supports the same sick chit and you hardly hear about it. I love Jack Daniels but as soon as I saw that they celebrated Pride week, month whatever.... I dropped them like a sack of dog chit. I'll drink something else.... Back to my original thought, why isn't Jack Daniels getting hammered like Budweiser???

I sure could go for some $2.50/gal gas and a mean tweet!

NRA Benefactor member, disgruntled.
Life member: Firearms Owners Against Crime.
Life member: GOA
Member: RMEF

TRUMP 2020
V
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
V
losertrail60: Some more "egg on your punkin face"!
He-he.

LINK: https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...to-3-49-as-mulvaney-boycott-tanks-sales/

Even at 14 CENTS a can ($3.49 a case of 24 cans!) I will not partake!
Took along some "old-timey" Rainier Beer today for our after Hunt refreshment.
Brings back memories of my youth.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
Originally Posted by VarmintGuy
losertrail60: Some more "egg on your punkin face"!
He-he.

LINK: https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...to-3-49-as-mulvaney-boycott-tanks-sales/

Even at 14 CENTS a can ($3.49 a case of 24 cans!) I will not partake!
Took along some "old-timey" Rainier Beer today for our after Hunt refreshment.
Brings back memories of my youth.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Only the dumbest of dumb boomers
would quote Fox business or brieitbart.

VG needs to quit trying to understand business and just keep watching for tiddies on Yellowstone

VG is the dumbest. LOL

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
As of 8:40AM EDT BUD stock is down $1.29 or 2.26% in pre-market trading. It had gained 28 cents Friday.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
Page 8 of 10 1 2 6 7 8 9 10

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

289 members (10gaugemag, 280fan, 204guy, 264mag, 10gaugeman, 16gage, 36 invisible), 1,725 guests, and 1,033 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,844
Posts18,517,306
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.