Home
Dan Scorbach: After studying over a dozen countries in the southern hemisphere, the scientists concluded that after 13 and a half billion Covid vaccines that were given out worldwide, 17 million people lost their lives from vaccines alone. And the death rate data for the elderly was just shocking. Welcome to Frontline Health.

In a new report that’s yet to be peer reviewed, Canadian scientists looked at the pandemic from a thousand foot view. They wanted to see how much the pandemic affected all cause mortality. You see, the virus can kill in many ways, not just from the visible infection symptoms. If you want to find the real cause of death, you have to dissect each and every single person who died for any reason and looked at the body under a microscope.

Then you can see if they died from COVID or not. On the other hand, the authors explained, you can look at the big picture, the metadata, meaning look at the all cause mortality, which basically means that the scientists remove the reasons for the deaths and look at death itself as a measure. Did more people die in this period of time, then? It’s easy to tell if our approach to solving the pandemic worked on a population level or it didn’t. So the best way to measure what happened during the pandemic is to look at all cause mortality…

…So let’s look at the report. First, they found that in all countries that were included in their analysis, all cause mortality increased every time the Covid-19 vaccines were deployed. Second, nine out of the 17 countries had no detectable excess death right after the March 11, 2020 event. That’s when the World Health Organisation declared the pandemic. And these countries didn’t have excess death up until the Covid-19 vaccination campaign began.

For every 800 injections administered, Rancourt and his colleagues concluded in their 180-page paper that one vaccine-related death occurs.

This 1-in-800 number becomes even more alarming when you consider how many doses were given.

At the time of Rancourt and colleagues’ report, 13.5 billion COVID-19 injections were administered.

Divide that number by 800, and you end up with approximately 17 million COVID-19 vaccine-related deaths.

https://denisrancourt.ca/categories.php?id=1&name=covid

https://x.com/VigilantFox/status/1758965570303615036?s=20
And people are still taking the shots. My old buddy is one of them can't talk no sense in his head. And he's not a democrat
Originally Posted by Riverc
And people are still taking the shots. My old buddy is one of them can't talk no sense in his head. And he's not a democrat

If he is still getting the shots there is a better than fair chance he will be voting dem fairly soon.

People were well trained over the decades of the great health benefits of vaccines for saving lives from polio, Pertussis, Tetanus, Smallpox, Diphtheria and later Flu and Pneumonia.

It's hard to discard 50 years of knowledge overnight as many failed to learn needed to be done after he abomination (Obamanation) sat at the head of the House of Israel (as I perceive things to be).

Obama said he would Fundamentally change America and he did.

IIRC it was Dr Robert Malone, creator of MRNA, who said it would take generations to overcome the MRNa vaccines.

Top Scientist and VP of Pfizer, Dr Michael Yeadon, quit in protest before it was passed around, saying it could be a tool for Genocide.

I cringe at the thought of how many Millions more will die of complications and "Turbo Cancers", including many young people over the next 30 years.

I'd advise those who took the jabs to check out Dr Peter McCullough's recs to break down spike protein including Nattokinsa, ALA, selenium, Bromelain, etc.
https://www.twc.health/
Yes, it was knowing mass murder. All part of the globalist population reduction agenda. Most of the impact hasn't been felt yet. Seventeen million is just a start.
I’m sure people lost lives over the jab, but I doubt it’s 17 million.
Originally Posted by GringoCazador
You must have had your head in the sand these last few years.
World wide Í do.
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Yes, it was knowing mass murder. All part of the globalist population reduction agenda. Most of the impact hasn't been felt yet. Seventeen million is just a start.

This.

Probably over 2 million in the US alone, iirc, from credible medical studies that are scrubbed by the cabals Goog.
People are still leaving this place because of those injections.
Suffering from strokes.

It's really sad.

Fear is a powerful motivator, it almost sucked me in.

I had a relative that got boosted and came home and died.
Pretty ffed up

The bastard Faucci has murdered a lot of people, starting over 20 years ago

Most Americans forgot what happened and how many lives were destroyed. Remember all of the patriots on here praising the jab that never worked?
Him and many more. Im sure they will be along to try and chit on the data. People are so brain dead when it comes to actual truth. They keep believing the pricks that caused this. I know at least a dozen people who were either killed or severely injured by the death shot. I believe the 17 mil number. Wouldnt doubt its higher honestly.
Originally Posted by gunchamp
Him and many more. Im sure they will be along to try and chit on the data. People are so brain dead when it comes to actual truth. They keep believing the pricks that caused this. I know at least a dozen people who were either killed or severely injured by the death shot. I believe the 17 mil number. Wouldn't doubt its higher honestly.
Yes, it's an extremely conservative figure.
There is 8 billion people in the world. So the 13 billion vaccine shots must be with all the boosters. They are on 5th or 6th booster shot now?
Let's divide everything by 5 to be safe and maybe that's more realistic?
I don't know, but I know We'll never know the truth
You think the jab was bad, you should see what the new weight loss drugs are doing for side effects and death. And they can’t even make those drugs fast enough
Originally Posted by Dre
There is 8 billion people in the world. So the 13 billion vaccine shots must be with all the boosters. They are on 5th or 6th booster shot now?

It says for every 800 injections, 1 has died. So for people who got 2 shots, 1 in 400 will die. 2 shots and 2 boosters, 1 in 200.
The shot didn't seem as deadly up here.
Originally Posted by Calvin
You think the jab was bad, you should see what the new weight loss drugs are doing for side effects and death. And they can’t even make those drugs fast enough
I know a few women who cant get that weight loss drug into their bodies quick enough. They are also the ones who got the death shot and argued for it. Ticking time bombs
Worst thing I ever did was take the first two jabs listening to a doctor friend of mine. Glad my son and my wife didn’t follow in my footsteps.
I have has a similar experience with my old buddy, not much a guy can do but try to inform them. Just look at who developed and perpetuate the shots, that's all I need to know.
Originally Posted by Dre

At least the weight loss drugs provide tangible benefits. Losing weight is a positive thing for your health. I don’t know if the risk is worth the reward, but there is an actual reward.
Originally Posted by JoeBob
Originally Posted by Dre

At least the weight loss drugs provide tangible benefits. Losing weight is a positive thing for your health. I don’t know if the risk is worth the reward, but there is an actual reward.

37 million people on anti depressants. Big heart risk.

Big alcohol drinkers - risk for cancer and heart problems

And then diet.

Glad folks are suddenly worried heart issues though
If it is true the side affects are leaking over and establishing in the DNA it just won't matter several generations down the line. If humans last that long. Virtually everyone will have the bugs in their DNA, and Big Pharm rolls on forever with "cures".

Whether or not you have had the jab is irrelevant to your great great descendants.

Too late now!

If only there were some way to manage body weight without drugs.
Originally Posted by las
If it is true the side affects are leaking over and establishing in the DNA it just won't matter several generations down the line. If humans last that long. Virtually everyone will have the bugs in their DNA, and Big Pharm rolls on forever with "cures".

Whether or not you have had the jab is irrelevant to your great great descendants.

Too late now!
It needs to be made illegal for those who've had the shot to reproduce.
It's hard to know for sure exactly what to believe anymore. A couple of things I do believe though. One thing I believe is that FAR fewer people died from covid than any government agency will acknowledge. Another thing that I firmly believe is that we will never get true numbers from the government regarding how many people have died, or will die, as a result of taking the vaccines and boosters.
Originally Posted by las

Too late now!

So now you want the government telling people who can and who can't reproduce?

You nutjobs need to get your story straight.
Originally Posted by johnn

Fear is a powerful motivator, it almost sucked me in.

I had a relative that got boosted and came home and died.
Pretty ffed up

The bastard Faucci has murdered a lot of people, starting over 20 years ago
and OT here a bit... but if you know where you are going when you die and are good with that then why fear death. Why fear any of this. Just do the best you can and at some point your number is up.

that said when the guy that came up with MNRA said DON"T do this... it spoke worlds. Then to watch all the non treatment issue. Actually a lot of the supposed covid deaths came from simply fear of treating and doing nothing unit it was too late. Had it been treated early on lots more would have survived. Even with co morbidities.

Of course I'm going to say that less people in this world is better than more.

OTOH when they drop like flies in the US alone, and then are replaced with liberal illegal aliens that will vote a certain way... one certainly has the right to invest in Reynolds for sure.
Originally Posted by las

Too late now!

actually its not a bad idea in THEORY. As long as I was the one who could decide.
Originally Posted by rost495
OTOH when they drop like flies in the US alone, and then are replaced with liberal illegal aliens that will vote a certain way... one certainly has the right to invest in Reynolds for sure.

That kind of hits the nail on the head on our shifting demographic and how important young, responsible families having kids is. I don't think there will be some massive die off of people who were vaxxed but who knows. Your guess is as good as mine. Every drug you put in your body has the potential for a side effect, and yes when given at the scale the covid vax was given, there are plenty of side effects. The pay per click anti vax industry really jumped onto the whole vax deal as it was a golden opportunity to play into people's fears and rampant mistrust in the government, but seem to ignore all the other ways people are killing themselves. Diet, sexual activity, lack of physical activity, and a plethora of other drugs put you at risk as well.

Monetized platforms changed everything for how information is distributed, and you don't make money by saying things are ok. That's why I am skeptical about everything right now.
Originally Posted by las

Too late now!

How would you suggest the government administer this?
Originally Posted by EdM

Tongue in cheek.
millions of unvaxed illegal aliens allowed in our country while unvaxed soldiers and border patrol agents were terminated

Lots of documented infertility and still births now in vaxed young American women.

hmmmm

That kind of hits the nail on the head on our shifting demographic and how important young, responsible families having kids is. I don't think there will be some massive die off of people who were vaxxed but who knows. Your guess is as good as mine. Every drug you put in your body has the potential for a side effect, and yes when given at the scale the covid vax was given, there are plenty of side effects. The pay per click anti vax industry really jumped onto the whole vax deal as it was a golden opportunity to play into people's fears and rampant mistrust in the government, but seem to ignore all the other ways people are killing themselves. Diet, sexual activity, lack of physical activity, and a plethora of other drugs put you at risk as well.

Monetized platforms changed everything for how information is distributed, and you don't make money by saying things are ok. That's why I am skeptical about everything right now.
If you know that someone wants you dead then do not swallow or inject anything they recommend. That goes double or triple if they are trying to force you to take it. You need to believe the wealthy and the world governing bodies such as the WHO and WEF and the International bankers are not interested in your well being. You are a problem to be dealt with.

Not much we can do about that , just avoid their traps.

If you are willing to look hard for the info, its out there and its not good for those who took the death shot and even worse for the dummies who boosted. Insurance companies are now looking for answers as to why they are paying out billions in life insurance claims for those under 50. Sudden death syndrome was not a thing until the shot. Athletes dropping dead was not a thing on this level until the shot. People killing over, getting blood clots and neurological issues were not even close to this scale before the shot. Neither was super aggressive, non-treatable cancers. Ive said it numerous times before, but my close friends wife was forced to take this poison with the threat of losing her job. Within a couple weeks, she started passing out and suffering from horrible headaches. When she was at the neurologist for her issues, the doc told her that her office has never been so busy and its almost all unexplained brain issues. Doc flat out said it was from the shot. The info is out there. One just has to seek it out and stop listening to literally anyone in the media or gov
Originally Posted by Hastings
If you know that someone wants you dead then do not swallow or inject anything they recommend. That goes double or triple if they are trying to force you to take it. You need to believe the wealthy and the world governing bodies such as the WHO and WEF and the International bankers are not interested in your well being. You are a problem to be dealt with.

This in spades!! These c ocksuckers who are pretending to help are actively saying that the world has too many people. Some are pushing for depopulation. These are the evil ones that some of these fools are trusting to put an untested mix of poison into their bodies to stop them from getting something that is completely survivable for almost everyone. I struggle to wrap my head around some peoples thought process or lack there of I guess
I believe that sifting through the minutiae these figures are fairly accurate. We are under attack ,is rather apparent to me ,and there are many that wish the entire world population is diminished, hence their gun grabbing machinations are a wee bit hypocritical!
Read Rand Paul's book "Deceived" for all the sordid details regarding Covid 19, the vaccines and the dirty b astard Dr. Anthony Fauci.
Originally Posted by troublesome82
I believe that sifting through the minutiae these figures are fairly accurate. We are under attack ,is rather apparent to me ,and there are many that wish the entire world population is diminished, hence their gun grabbing machinations are a wee bit hypocritical!

That's part of their plan to get control before starting Agenda 2030 to reduce the earths population to 500 million or less.

Trump, Putin, Xi, Prince Bin Salmon, Little Kim and India are the sticks in the mud.
First off, It is not a vaccine, it is an MRNA treatment. Vaccines tend to work and generally only cause problems due to allergies.
Originally Posted by EdM
Originally Posted by las

Too late now!

the most effective way of course .... castration

Bingo! Precisely right.
[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]
If you are willing to look hard for the info, its out there and its not good for those who took the death shot and even worse for the dummies who boosted. Insurance companies are now looking for answers as to why they are paying out billions in life insurance claims for those under 50. Sudden death syndrome was not a thing until the shot. Athletes dropping dead was not a thing on this level until the shot. People killing over, getting blood clots and neurological issues were not even close to this scale before the shot. Neither was super aggressive, non-treatable cancers. Ive said it numerous times before, but my close friends wife was forced to take this poison with the threat of losing her job. Within a couple weeks, she started passing out and suffering from horrible headaches. When she was at the neurologist for her issues, the doc told her that her office has never been so busy and its almost all unexplained brain issues. Doc flat out said it was from the shot. The info is out there. One just has to seek it out and stop listening to literally anyone in the media or gov
While she wasn't forced to take it, she was coerced into doing so. Still a hanging worthy violation of the Nuremberg Code.
at my annual physical last week, my primary care doctor asked me again if I was going to get the 'vaccine'. We had a rather frank discussion about the issue. Like most all doctors, he still believes in the CDC, WHO and the media.
He was uncomfortable when I asked about a mutual friend, a fully vaccinated doctor, that recently died of sudden onset, turbo progression prostate cancer.
Originally Posted by Strider1
Whoever you are you one crazy fool lol.
Surely we will hear from one of our esteemed friends and colleagues on the 24HCF that they took the injection and the boosters and have had no adverse effects. YET
Well many of that "17 million" were those that were angry that some others would not succumb into Hive-Mind with them, and had the audacity to think for themselves and/or not allow policy to tell them they must be slaves and surrender their own bodies to the will of government and business.

How many will eventually die because of the effects of the "vax" destroying some aspect of their bodies ability to stay healthy is as yet unknown, but 1 thing is certain;

No one that refused to be jabbed has regretted it, (not 1!!) and many that did get jabbed are so proud and stupid they are still defending it---- despite the FACT it's killed a huge number of people and is still in the process of killing a lot more.

The only good I can see coming form it is that when the death toll adds up it's going to be hard for any but the most stupid to deny it's (a) bad for you
and (b) the result of believing groups of people with near a 100% record of being dishonest and evil.

You can't fix stupid................but to some extent it can fix itself be removing the weakest in the 'world of wisdom' from the population of the planet.
Originally Posted by EdM
Originally Posted by las

Too late now!

Is this place getting dumber or crazier or both?
Surely we will hear from one of our esteemed friends and colleagues on the 24HCF that they took the injection and the boosters and have had no adverse effects. YET

YET is a pretty big word in this instance, for only having three letters. No way to know, right now, whether the rate of adverse effects will be increasing or decreasing over the next few years.
Don't believe everything your read, especially here. To many arm chair experts that get their medicine from the local feed store.
Originally Posted by pyscodog
Don't believe everything your read, especially here. To many arm chair experts that get their medicine from the local feed store.
Ask yourself why Ivermectin is so widely available?
No one that refused to be jabbed has regretted it, (not 1!!)

I've been to a few funerals. They begged for the shot, but it was too late.

Somebody "ESTIMATES" 17 million. So far less than 70 confirmed. Worldwide. For perspective there were roughly 20 people per year that died from the same blood clots before the vax existed. And roughly 1/2 of the people who died from Covid and had autopsies had the same blood clots. Covid causes the blood clots. You're concerned about unknown long-term effect of taking the vaccine but ignore the unknown long-term effects of having Covid. How many un-vaxxed people will develop these same blood clots down the road because they had a mild case of Covid?

Introduce anything into your body and it can have a negative effect on some people. I've personally known people who died from drinking too much water. It dilutes the electrolytes in your blood and the heart stops. More people died last year because they ate a peanut and didn't know they were allergic than died from the Covid Vaccine.

Over 80% of the US population took the shot, over 90% of those 65 and older. If this was only a fraction as deadly as some people want to make you believe we wouldn't have enough space to store all the bodies.
Originally Posted by JMR40

Somebody "ESTIMATES" 17 million. So far less than 70 confirmed. Worldwide. For perspective there were roughly 20 people per year that died from the same blood clots before the vax existed. And roughly 1/2 of the people who died from Covid and had autopsies had the same blood clots. Covid causes the blood clots. You're concerned about unknown long-term effect of taking the vaccine but ignore the unknown long-term effects of having Covid. How many un-vaxxed people will develop these same blood clots down the road because they had a mild case of Covid?

Introduce anything into your body and it can have a negative effect on some people. I've personally known people who died from drinking too much water. It dilutes the electrolytes in your blood and the heart stops. More people died last year because they ate a peanut and didn't know they were allergic than died from the Covid Vaccine.

Over 80% of the US population took the shot, over 90% of those 65 and older. If this was only a fraction as deadly as some people want to make you believe we wouldn't have enough space to store all the bodies.

Aaaaannnnndddddd bullshit
Given the intent of the Covid was to kill the governed and the intent of the government was to force compliance………how is this news?
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
at my annual physical last week, my primary care doctor asked me again if I was going to get the 'vaccine'. We had a rather frank discussion about the issue. Like most all doctors, he still believes in the CDC, WHO and the media.
He was uncomfortable when I asked about a mutual friend, a fully vaccinated doctor, that recently died of sudden onset, turbo progression prostate cancer.
I think I'd have to start looking for a doc that didn't believe in CDC WHO and media...
Originally Posted by Stickfight

If only there were some way to manage body weight without drugs.

That might require getting off the couch and exercising along with a proper diet.

You do actually believe 80% of the US population took it. All your numbers are make believe BS numbers that you are parroting from MSM. Only 70 confirmed cases? Really again a number you're parroting from BS MSM. Hell I'm a nobody with few friends and personally know 2 that died right after they took the damn jab. I know just a coincidence. I've been in healthcare for 30+ years as well as my wife. We know very few people in healthcare that took the jab. A lot may have a card saying they got the jab but intelligent people who saw through the BS knew better. If the actual number of jabites was 40% I would be amazed.
Everybody knows that the jab saved nobody and is going to eventually kill everybody that took it. crazy

Ya'll deserve each other. Carry on.

^^^
Jabbed

Boomers love and believe everything the big government tell them

Estimate around one billion got the untested vaccine regarding the 17 million excess unexplained deaths

Many countries in Africa who were taking ivermectin for viral and parasites diseases for 40 years have almost zero excess deaths so so much for Covid causing this

If you get the untested covid vaccine you will never get or spread Covid. That’s what governments told the people worldwide to justify the untested jab

How did that work out boomer?

Lol
Originally Posted by 99guy
Everybody knows that the jab saved nobody and is going to eventually kill everybody that took it. crazy

^^^
Jabbed.

^^^
Jabbed and a liar.

This post is absolute bullchit and filled with lies. You sound like youre on faucis payroll

Hey look, another dumbass. Youre right, the death shot saved no f uckin one. It doesnt stop you from getting it. It doesnt stop you from spreading it. Numbers are showing its far deadlier than covid. Would you care to share any other of your brilliant thoughts?
Knew this thread would bring out the f ucktards. You azzholes who continue to push for this shot are seriously evil people or you are so mentally incapable of forming your own thought that you for sure cant dress yourself in the morning

When you taking another booster shot?
It killed my mom's cousin.

The doctors even admitted as such....and they were in a liberal as hell area.

Her other cousin came really close.
Originally Posted by ribka
ribka: I was born in 1952. That makes me for sure a "boomer". I don't believe a f'ing thing the government tells me.

You just lost credibility.
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Originally Posted by EdM
Originally Posted by las

Too late now!

Is this place getting dumber or crazier or both?

Nut shop.
ribka: I was born in 1952. That makes me for sure a "boomer". I don't believe a f'ing thing the government tells me.

You have learned well. The Govt said the jab was safe. The Govt said Remdisivir was safe. The Govt said Faukki was our man.

The Govt said Hydroxychloroquine would kill you. The Govt said Ivermectin was a dog and horse worm medicine.

The Govt said Trump would destroy the economy. The Govt said Trump would start WW3. The Govt said Trump was Crazy.The Govt said Putin is our enemy. The Govt said Biden won fair and square.

The Govt said Q was a larp.

The Govt said Trump and Putin were doing Colluding. Together!! crazy

Conclusion: Trump and Putin are working together to destroy civilization.

The Govt agrees with this guy. shocked

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
My major concern is how badly has the blood supply been affected from the jab. What happens when a loved one needs an emergency blood transfusion. Do the dangers of the jab carry into the blood supply?

I'm so glad no one in my immediate family took the jab! There were way too many things not adding up for me to even consider taking that stuff!
That's a pretty low rate out of 13.5 billion and did very little to rectify our worlds over population. If the bug and the shot were indeed military releases, they were pretty damn wimpy. Our obituaries suggest this community is closely tracking the mean US death rate (about 1.044% annually) from all causes with about 2 out of our 7,500-population buying the farm each week. Mostly due to old age (from 1930's - 1940's) and a few highway wrecks. Haven't had any kids tip over from heart issues either.

We didn't seem to get a purge from the shots, and we have a bunch nay sayers and antigovernment types around. Maybe we just got a bad batch here.

As to livestock treatments/vaccines, despite claims, few if any have a 100% efficacy. One can find hundreds of citations addressing vaccine efficacy and its relationships to stress or deficiencies. I.e. With extended stress, efficacy is reduced. Shipping stock 200 miles and hitting them with an array of shots as they get off a truck can be a waste of time and money. Feedlots much prefer, and will pay a bit extra for stock vaccinated in a familiar and relaxed atmosphere a couple weeks before shipping. The same can be said for nutritional deficiencies. Locally, our forages are copper deficient. This is most noticeable among black angus where their coats exhibit a slight reddish sheen. Those cattle have poor immune responses and exhibited less gain than our supplemented stock.

Beings we're also animals, there are likely several aspects of our lives and general health that contribute to immunity.
Originally Posted by Mannlicher

At the height of covid, when the Vaccine firsr came out, every dang doctor I took my teenage sons too was asking why I wasn't getting them Vaxxed? Perfectly healthy teenage boys. Why the heck would they need it? They probably had a .0000000000001% chance of dieing from Covid...I more or less told them it's our business and my sons aren't getting any "vaccine" they don't need.

I can just imagine how many people these doctors pressed and got parents to force this poison on their children..
Originally Posted by add
^^^
Jabbed

Every single one of those “farm store medicines” has gone through far more rigorous testing than the mRNA fake vaccine bullshit. Those farm store medicines also have proven track records of being not just safe but EFFECTIVE…NONE of that can be said for the clot shots! 😂
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Originally Posted by add
^^^
Jabbed

Every single one of those “farm store medicines” has gone through far more rigorous testing than the mRNA fake vaccine bullshit. Those farm store medicines also have proven track records of being not just safe but EFFECTIVE…NONE of that can be said for the clot shots! 😂

The dumbass forgets Hydroxychloroquine is Rxed to thousands every year going to visit Africa and is available OTC throughout central Africa and resulted in Equitorial Africa having some of the lowest Covid-19 disease and death rates in the world.

Faukkis own headline news in 2005 or so was the headline discovery reported that Hydroxychloroquine was a potent anti-Sars C medication. Faukki just conveniently forgot that 15 years later.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1232869/
From Faukkis own Virology Journal.

Originally Posted by Dixie_Rebel
My major concern is how badly has the blood supply been affected from the jab. What happens when a loved one needs an emergency blood transfusion. Do the dangers of the jab carry into the blood supply?

I'm so glad no one in my immediate family took the jab! There were way too many things not adding up for me to even consider taking that stuff!

My friend Dr Richard Bartlett said to get blood from someone unvaccinated if possible.

He is seeing a lot of people who are coming down with strange and rapidly growing Cancers the medical field is referring to as Turbo Cancers.
They don’t forget anything Jag, they intentionally lie and omit anything that doesn’t reinforce their bullshit. Forgetting is an honest thing but there ain’t a single honest intention in their evil plans, they know exactly what they’re doing. The mindless morons that are now trying to soothe themselves with the lie that it’s all gonna be fine…..it really is their only play….they can try with all their might to make us purebloods regret that we didn’t follow the sheep and get the clot shot but since they have proven themselves to be useful idiots for the left I just laugh at them. They actually do us a favor by continuing to remind us that they are idiots….😂
They don’t forget anything Jag, they intentionally lie and omit anything that doesn’t reinforce their bullshit. Forgetting is an honest thing but there ain’t a single honest intention in their evil plans, they know exactly what they’re doing. The mindless morons that are now trying to soothe themselves with the lie that it’s all gonna be fine…..it really is their only play….they can try with all their might to make us purebloods regret that we didn’t follow the sheep and get the clot shot but since they have proven themselves to be useful idiots for the left I just laugh at them. They actually do us a favor by continuing to remind us that they are idiots….😂

Yep, because Faukki is part of the NWO Cabal. Make money and kill people at the same time.

I hate to inform people of this, for obvious reasons, but the Vaccine was not developed for Covid-19. The Covid-19 was developed for the toxic vaccine. Cause myocarditis and many other diseases and provide meds for those.

Also, Pfizer lied. The Vaccine is NOT MRNa, it's actually Mod RNa. Now connect the dots to Mod er Na.

Funny, Ivermectin has also been a commonly used medication for decades and one of the safest meds, iirc even for pregnant and lactating mothers (or maybe that was Hydroxychloroquine).

The FDA just came out with the BS that's its only bad if one is ill with Covid-19. You can't make this schiett up.
Summarizer
Ivermectin is an anti-parasitic drug approved by the FDA for the treatment of certain tropical diseases, including onchocerciasis, helminthiases, and scabies. It is generally well-tolerated for these indications.

Second part?

However, the use of ivermectin for the prevention and treatment of COVID-19 has been demonstrated to be harmful to patients and causes adverse events, according to the CDC Health Advisory.

These fughkers are headed for Nuremberg Trials.

Under Trump in the future, All who had a significant hand in dealing death to innocents will be on a list as were those who worked in Hitlers death camps.

As Q said, "The ending won't be for everyone."
Covid-19 was not very dangerous to people under 40 and was essentially of no danger to those under 20.

That's why the death rate was artificially driven up by using respirators and Remdisivir which knocked out kidneys and lungs (iirc) in over 20% of patients. That's why people died of Pneumonia.

That's also why patients dying of car wrecks and heart attacks were added to the Covid death count. The object was to drive tge fear factor. Why? To drive people to get the Jab. Why? To build a future patient base. Why did they push jabbing kids? Same reason.

When whites, blecks and browns realize the US Govt Neonazi cabal injected toxin into a large percentage of their kids, as Q said, They won't be able to walk the streets.

Remember, who developed the Covid-19? The US DOD.

Now you know why Putin had to invade Ukraine and take out the 46 Internationally Illegal Bioweapons Labs. What other plandemics has Putin possibly already saved us and our kids from? Plague, Anthrax, Diphtheria, ...

Russia was next to be hit with pathogens from those Labs and then blamed as Chyna was for the Cabal releasing Covid-19 from Wuhan.

Jaing Jamien (sp) of the CCP was holding Xi of the PRC hostage by threatening to release fake info that Xi had released Covid-19.

Well something happened to Jamien a few months ago ( whistle) and now I expect Xi to move on Taiwan, as Trump wants him to, to destroy the rest of the Illuminous Cabals financial system and their Illegal Bioweapons Labs there.

Of course, Putin hitting Ukraine and Xi hitting Taiwan are two of the reasons Trump did not want to be in the White House as not intervening would have bad optics.

Now Trump will be able to hang the dastardly action of Xi on the leftist Dimocommies as he has done with Putin and Ukraine.
I don’t feel sorry for the fools that took the clot shot.
Originally Posted by jaguartx
The Govt said Q was a larp
Even a blind squirrel occasionally finds a nut, and a stopped clock is right twice a day.
Great post!!!
Even a blind squirrel occasionally finds a nut, and a stopped clock is right twice a day.

So why does Trump push Q? Who is right, the Govt or Q?
And he's not a democrat

Yeah he is. He just doesnt know it yet.
Originally Posted by las

Too late now!

Sort of. I want all of people who fought to force everyone into compliance to feel the pain that they pushed. I want everyone who pushed the shaming and for the firings of the nonvaccinated, all of the media faces, all of the mid level managers at office jobs, all of them to feel exceptionally uncomfortable. Tell ya what, just like someone gave up my rights on my behalf, I'll give up theirs if it achieves the goal of extreme pain and discomfort socially, finanacially, emotionally, and maybe even physically.

What these SOB's did to my middle school kids is inecusable and reprehensible.

My friend Dr Richard Bartlett said to get blood from someone unvaccinated if possible.

He is seeing a lot of people who are coming down with strange and rapidly growing Cancers the medical field is referring to as Turbo Cancers.
Mom got a quick cancer last summer. Dead by September. Bladder cancer.
The unfortunate part is there is NO way of knowing whether it was the shot or life that created the issue.

I"m glad that my wife and I both ignored her plea for us to get the shot. It simply made no sense to us to get this. It made more sense to simply pay attention and be treated if you got it. Instead of being forced to stay home and die basically.

Anytime you have a disease that forces no treatment until its too late, its just like the dumbass that said he knew people that didn't get the shot and died while begging for it. You wouldn't beg for the shot once you had it, you beg for treatment. What a dumbass.
TRH, why has Trump had the Q songs, I Am Q and Where We Go One We Go All songs played at some rallies?

Why did he play parts of both in his A Nation in Decline Video and close the video with Qs words "The Best is Yet To Come".

Liberal researchers post, to discredit Trump, that he has used Q drop quotes 65 times.

Probably ust a Lucky Quincidence, huh?

So why does Trump push Q? Who is right, the Govt or Q?
When has trump pushed q?

Mom got a quick cancer last summer. Dead by September. Bladder cancer.
The unfortunate part is there is NO way of knowing whether it was the shot or life that created the issue.

I"m glad that my wife and I both ignored her plea for us to get the shot. It simply made no sense to us to get this. It made more sense to simply pay attention and be treated if you got it. Instead of being forced to stay home and die basically.

Anytime you have a disease that forces no treatment until its too late, its just like the dumbass that said he knew people that didn't get the shot and died while begging for it. You wouldn't beg for the shot once you had it, you beg for treatment. What a dumbass.

Dayom. I'm so sorry to hear that. This is going to be real bad.

I have neices in the nursing field who took the jab to keep working.

This is going to be so big and bad all I can hope for is that those so destined are Christians and will some day be with their loved ones again for eternity.

I think this will end Big Pharma and destroy a lot of what we call modern medicine.

I think this will force new and better medical care by opening up more effective treatments and even cures which have been prevented from seeing the light of day by the Rothschild/Rockefeller Cabals Big Pharma stranglehold, including great new cancer cures.
TRH, why has Trump had the Q songs, I Am Q and Where We Go One We Go All songs played at some rallies?

Why did he play parts of both in his A Nation in Decline Video and close the video with Qs words "The Best is Yet To Come".

Liberal researchers post, to discredit Trump, that he has used Q drop quotes 65 times.

Dude, you are actuallu referencing the NYT lol. Pretty sure Trump doesnt push the q crap
Originally Posted by Crockettnj
Originally Posted by las

Too late now!

Sort of. I want all of people who fought to force everyone into compliance to feel the pain that they pushed. I want everyone who pushed the shaming and for the firings of the nonvaccinated, all of the media faces, all of the mid level managers at office jobs, all of them to feel exceptionally uncomfortable. Tell ya what, just like someone gave up my rights on my behalf, I'll give up theirs if it achieves the goal of extreme pain and discomfort socially, finanacially, emotionally, and maybe even physically.

What these SOB's did to my middle school kids is inecusable and reprehensible.

The issue of COVID has always been the government response and how the medical industry went lock step with what the gov wanted. What happened at the federal, state, and local level was huge and people should be freaking out about it. The .gov employees had no problem implementing ridiculous policies and it’s amazing when you look at it how reliant most businesses are on the gov and how much leverage the government has over those businesses. We actually had a time that government employees would bankrupt a small business with a smile while sitting at home collecting a full paycheck. If that doesn’t wake you up to human nature, nothing else will.

But unfortunately that’s all being forgotten and the focus has now turned 100% towards the jab.
Originally Posted by 700LTR
I don’t feel sorry for the fools that took the clot shot.

Many took it to keep their jobs.

Dude, you are actuallu referencing the NYT lol. Pretty sure Trump doesnt push the q crap

Trump gave a very reasonable response.

I am starting to think America has some strange fixation on secret squirrels and decoder rings.
Plexiglass and shower liners saved millions!

Yes, that was reasonable for sure. Like ive said before, i dont despise the Q people. They mostly want what we all want. Just the level of crazy over there can be a bit much at times
The FDA illegally hid this info.

Just saw the first headline

"trumps operation warp speed rushed drug to market".

Get ready for what the democrats are planning.

who said the vax didn't work and was dangerous then 3 months later after the election mandated the jab and got millions of unjabbed fired from work and closed down small businesses and travel?

I was against that from day one. Rush a new vaccine to market ... what could possibly go wrong. I understood from the start that new corona viruses come along all the time, and the first year they can be really bad, but then they fade away due increasing numbers of people with natural immunity. Subsequent evolutions tend to be increasingly mild. Introducing a vaccine (even assuming it was a real vaccine, and not a death shot) in the midst of a pandemic was ludicrous. Real experts knew this, but were silenced by the unified establishment.

Trump allowed himself to be used, unknowingly, by the cabal.

That study has a copyright date of 2024 and was published in the Journal "Vaccine" on February 12, 2024. So your saying the FDA illegally hid it for about a week?

The results of the study were not exactly Earth shattering. A few possible, but extremely rare event, associated with the vaccine.
The FDA and CDC still say ivermectin doesn't work on viral diseases even over a billion have been treated successfully with ivermectin in other countries
O
Hey New sock puppet amazing that you still believe the untested covid jab, social distancing, non medical masks prevents covid 100 per cent of the time . The FDA, CDC, American talk show hosts, OPrah Winfry , Biden, AMA all stated this and that racism was deadlier than covid during the BLM terrorist riots

That really shows how dumb you are believing the FDA. lol

Originally Posted by RHOD

That study has a copyright date of 2024 and was published in the Journal "Vaccine" on February 12, 2024. So your saying the FDA illegally hid it for about a week?

The results of the study were not exactly Earth shattering. A few possible, but extremely rare event, associated with the vaccine.
Rather then try to win an argument I believe I have a better idea. it's based on a 5 year and 10 year plan.
Those that don't want to believe conferment liars and distrust the would-be policy makers can commit to a 6X increase in their level of refusal to take the jabs.

Those that want to go along with the media narrative and get 6 new Covid boosters in the coming 2 years.

In 5 years we'll all comparer the health benefits of "vaxed" VS unvaxed ........ and again in 10 years.

Note, those of us that are "unclean" (or pure-bloods, depending on how you label us) are of NO danger to all you who are vaxed if the vax works so shut up about us all "being dangerous" Such statements are the words of those who are far below the level of fool.

If I am wrong then I'll die from Covid.

If I am right those that took the vax will die mostly from their immune systems being destroyed from the "vax" and as they die they will say they are dying, BUT NOT FROM TAKING THE VAX!!!!!!! Pride will not allow those that are foolish to ever admit they were wrong, even if it actually kills them.

As for myself I don't care now what they say today, and I am 100% sure I won't care in 5 or 10 years either.

I am old and in 10 years I may be dead and gone. If I am, the only thing I know for certain is that I will not have died from complacatiosn due to a covid "vax" or booster.
Ha, you got me Gunchamp. Trump really doesn't push Q, I'm just feeding you a line of BS.

Most people say Q is a Larp, but not you, you just indicate he doesn't push Q, which proves you didn't watch many of his rallies when he started doing them. He used to draw Air Qs quite often and many times he's referred to 17 several times in his stories of his number of trips to DC before deciding to run.

I guess you didn't notice his son and Mark Meadows wearing Q flag pins on Sunday AM talk shows or Trump giving sign language Qs.
I suppose you can't comprehend the MSM possibly reporting truths about Trump or Don Jr pushing Q in their attempts to ridicule him, since everyone knows, because of Bezos and the Washington Post, Q is a Conspiracy Larp. grin

Scenes such as these below were once pretty common.

https://greatawakening.win/p/15Jn6kZgiU/trump-air-qs-at-the-end-of-the-r/

https://streamable.com/m72pi

https://welovetrump.com/2021/07/24/did-president-trump-just-make-a-bunch-of-air-qs-at-phoenix-rally/

WTF,
You are certifiably insane…..

You have any idea how many first responders and health care workers,
And military people were forced to have the jab, My Son included,

And you think they should not be allowed to reproduce,

Right on Garth.
Originally Posted by EQFD193
Worst thing I ever did was take the first two jabs listening to a doctor friend of mine. Glad my son and my wife didn’t follow in my footsteps.

My doctor tried talking me into those jabs as well.

No thank you.

I hope you never have any issues from that.
Originally Posted by Kenneth

WTF,
You are certifiably insane…..

You have any idea how many first responders and health care workers,
And military people were forced to have the jab, My Son included,

And you think they should not be allowed to reproduce,

Right on Garth.

Once in awhile TRH lets the true self show.
Who has gotten a booster in 2023 or 2024?
I hear blood banks are increasingly asking those who've had the mRNA shot not to donate. Too many people who receive donated blood from them are getting blood clots and such.
Him and many more. Im sure they will be along to try and chit on the data. People are so brain dead when it comes to actual truth. They keep believing the pricks that caused this. I know at least a dozen people who were either killed or severely injured by the death shot. I believe the 17 mil number. Wouldnt doubt its higher honestly.

I warned everyone from the start to not take this unproven and un tested vaccine
The Red Cross is now asking before you give blood if you had the shot.
Originally Posted by 700LTR
The Red Cross is now asking before you give blood if you had the shot.
They want to make sure that the billionaire class gets clean blood if they should need it.
I hear blood banks are increasingly asking those who've had the mRNA shot not to donate. Too many people who receive donated blood from them are getting blood clots and such.

You are so full of crap. My other Son works in a medical lab, separates platelets and such. He works with blood and plasma every single day,

He’s sitting about 8 feet from me if you’d care to discuss this with him?

You have officially become the ‘fires biggest drama Queen,

Grow the [bleep] up.

You are so full of crap. My other Son works in a medical lab, separates platelets and such. He works with blood and plasma every single day,

Grow the [bleep] up.

If the conspiracy theory nut jobs on this site actually cared about reality at all they could take two seconds and look up why the Red Cross is asking people about their vaccination status:

"COVID-19 Vaccine and Blood Donor Eligibility Information

The Red Cross is following FDA blood donation eligibility guidance for those who receive a COVID-19 vaccination, and deferral times may vary depending on the type of vaccine an individual receives. If you’ve received a COVID-19 vaccine, you’ll need to provide the manufacturer name when you come to donate. Upon vaccination, you should receive a card or printout indicating what COVID-19 vaccine was received, and we encourage you to bring that card with you to your next donation. In most cases, there is no deferral time for individuals who received a COVID-19 vaccine as long as they are symptom free and feeling well at the time of donation. The following eligibility guidelines apply to each COVID-19 vaccine received, including boosters:

There is no deferral time for eligible blood donors who are vaccinated with an inactivated or RNA based COVID-19 vaccine manufactured by AstraZeneca, Janssen/J&J, Moderna, Novavax, or Pfizer.
Eligible blood donors who received a live attenuated COVID-19 vaccine or do not know what type of COVID-19 vaccine they received must wait two weeks before giving blood.
If you have an appointment scheduled and need to change your donation date based on the above guidance, click here.
If you have further eligibility questions, please call 1-800-RED CROSS."
Originally Posted by jwp475

I warned everyone from the start to not take this unproven and un tested vaccine
Yes you did and you were 100% correct!!
sure covtard. remember when you said the untested jibby jab one hundred per cent prevented covid?
\

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Originally Posted by RHOD

Grow the [bleep] up.

If the conspiracy theory nut jobs on this site actually cared about reality at all they could take two seconds and look up why the Red Cross is asking people about their vaccination status:

"COVID-19 Vaccine and Blood Donor Eligibility Information

The Red Cross is following FDA blood donation eligibility guidance for those who receive a COVID-19 vaccination, and deferral times may vary depending on the type of vaccine an individual receives. If you’ve received a COVID-19 vaccine, you’ll need to provide the manufacturer name when you come to donate. Upon vaccination, you should receive a card or printout indicating what COVID-19 vaccine was received, and we encourage you to bring that card with you to your next donation. In most cases, there is no deferral time for individuals who received a COVID-19 vaccine as long as they are symptom free and feeling well at the time of donation. The following eligibility guidelines apply to each COVID-19 vaccine received, including boosters:

There is no deferral time for eligible blood donors who are vaccinated with an inactivated or RNA based COVID-19 vaccine manufactured by AstraZeneca, Janssen/J&J, Moderna, Novavax, or Pfizer.
Eligible blood donors who received a live attenuated COVID-19 vaccine or do not know what type of COVID-19 vaccine they received must wait two weeks before giving blood.
If you have an appointment scheduled and need to change your donation date based on the above guidance, click here.
If you have further eligibility questions, please call 1-800-RED CROSS."

Grow the [bleep] up.

you ran out like a moron and got an untested dangerous mrna jab that never even worked dummy

Grow the [bleep] up.

you ran out like a moron and got an untested dangerous mrna jab that never even worked dummy

Then dumb ones are the ones that are consistently wrong, That would be you, dummy.
Glad to know that i was not/am not one of the dead shot takers.

During the plague i other health problems that on their own could have sent me on a dirt nap.

Never got a shot and will not get one.

But if folks want to spin that wheel i hope they come up winners.
Good thing I only got the J and J vaccine since is not a MRNA vaccine.
Originally Posted by BeanMan
The J&J vax was causing lots of blood clots regardless.

Good thing. I declined the vaccinations, and when I caught that covid and let me tell you, I felt sort of mildly hung over for at least 2 days. Almost (but not quite) as bad as that time I had some MSG in my won ton soup.

It was a real terror.
I'm glad I could think for myself. My primary care doctor and my cardiologist leaned on me hard to get the shot, but I said "under no circumstances" so they gave up finally.

Our old coroner once told me concerning a 95 year old man we were talking to at a boat landing, " he didn't get this old by listening to doctors". The old man was telling us about not taking all of prescriptions handed out by the VA hospital.

Doctors and lawyers may know more about medicine and the law than you do but you know more about your own case than they do.
It was causing blood clots. Wasnt any better
I'm glad I could think for myself. My primary care doctor and my cardiologist leaned on me hard to get the shot, but I said "under no circumstances" so they gave up finally.

Our old coroner once told me concerning a 95 year old man we were talking to at a boat landing, " he didn't get this old by listening to doctors". The old man was telling us about not taking all of prescriptions handed out by the VA hospital.

Doctors and lawyers may know more about medicine and the law than you do but you know more about your own case than they do.
Agreed! I was lucky enough to actually have an honest doctor who warned against getting the death shots. I wasnt getting it anyway, but he offered up his opinion and it made me like him a whole lot more lol

Didn’t JNJ end up being worse than the other ones?
Never did ask a doctor.

Didn’t JNJ end up being worse than the other ones?
If I remember correctly, I believe youre correct
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Never did ask a doctor.
Me neither. The writing was on the wall from the beginning.

Absolutely!

PS My primary care doctor leaned on me hard to get the mRNA shot, too. To the point that, when I refused in no uncertain terms, he instructed his assistant to follow him out of the exam room, and they came back all dressed in hazmat gear to finish the visit, LOL.

Yes and according to a recent study that I read it’s also transmitted through bodily fluids just like an STD.

If you don’t want vaccinated blood then you need to either pre donate prior to surgery or find a compatible donor who is a pureblood too.
Oh for fùck sakes.
My thoughts exactly.

Yes and according to a recent study that I read it’s also transmitted through bodily fluids just like an STD.

If you don’t want vaccinated blood then you need to either pre donate prior to surgery or find a compatible donor who is a pureblood too.

This.
"The Covid Vaccines May Have Killed 17 Million People."

That was just the warm up...
We live in an over medicated society. The government knows that as well as all of the medical industry. This is their golden goose. The government is using it to control us and the medical industry is using it to get richer. I hope people like Fauci get their bigly earned reward in eternity but just this one time I'd love to see it in this lifetime!
Last week, my doctor was still trying to convince me that I needed the shot. Really? I may need a new doc.
Originally Posted by remaction
Last week, my doctor was still trying to convince me that I needed the shot. Really? I may need a new doc.

I would find a new doctor who doesn't push the poison shots. At this point any doctor pushing those shots is brainwashed. My doctor asked me 3 years ago if I wanted the vaccine told her no I wasn't taking no shots she's never asked again I respect her for that.

So ivermectin has no anti viral properties ?? It was used tens of millions of times to treat viral diseases with zero negative side affects

The CDC was just sued by a doctor for stating ivermectin is dangerous and we’re forced to update thier site to state that it is safe and effective

Its amazing how easily dumb anti science boomers are fooled
May shouldnt be in there. You DO need a new doc

I would find a new doctor who doesn't push the poison shots. At this point any doctor pushing those shots is brainwashed. My doctor asked me 3 years ago if I wanted the vaccine told her no I wasn't taking no shots she's never asked again I respect her for that.

Agreed….unfortunately I lost faith in every doctor that got fooled bigly. My doctor asked me once too and then said to get the J&J shot but I told him that I wasn’t getting any of that “sh.it”. He laughed and said I thought you might say that….

I’m ok with the choices others made FOR THEMSELVES but anyone who tried shaming me into it lost my respect…..
© 24hourcampfire